Plesk

Plesk

Plesk is a cloud-based web hosting control panel that helps run, automate and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses in more than 26 languages across 140 countries in the world. 50% of the top 100 worldwide service providers are partnering with Plesk today.

Work for Plesk?

Learning about Plesk?

Plesk Reviews

Ask Plesk a Question
Showing 57 Plesk reviews
Plesk review by Juanfran G.
Juanfran G.

"Straightforward and useful facilitating Panel"

What do you like best?

Apparatuses that permits me that agreeable and straightforward facilitating board. One of the basic things I cherish about this board is that free and I can introduce on any Linux working framework, for my situation I have utilized it in CentOS and I worked ponders.

What do you dislike?

I don't hate this board, I feel that I have never had any curiosity or inconvenience about this brilliant program of free programming, this Panel has a care group willing to help you in any worry or in the event that you ask for data to the administration Hosting with which you are partnered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prescribe this board exceptionally for your solace and simplicity of playing out the arrangement with the goal that your area can point to that server and therefore work as a facilitating control board for nothing

With this board I settle numerous business things, in light of the fact that my organization relies upon deals or electronic trade, I have understood that I can here just to make post represents my workers and in this way have the capacity to send to every customer data from various Email accounts

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Plesk
Plesk review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"Forget cPanel, Plesk is the new hotness"

What do you like best?

Plesk brings modern web development and application management to your web server. Forget getting lost in WHM or trying to muck through config files. Plesk offers easy to use pages to manage your websites, SSL certificates, Git pulling, and even Docker containers that forward to those servers. It's beyond easy to use and an immediate win for every company I've ever used it with.

What do you dislike?

Plesk is a little less easy to configure specific server options for those hardcore server admins. It's not impossible to manage these changes, but it definitely requires more work than I'd like it to. Also it's really difficult to manage multiple web servers with Plesk as you don't have a sync option (last I checked).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plesk is ideal for small single servers, rather than giant clusters. If you are a small agency and want to run Wordpress I'd HIGHLY recommend this over ANY OTHER option.

Simplifying time required to publish a website. Most of our small-sized websites no longer require much effort to deploy or maintain. We deploy plesk on both cloud machines and dedicated servers.

What Virtual Private Servers (VPS) solution do you use?

Plesk review by Johannes V.
Johannes V.

"Really, really a bad company. A utter disgrace in the webhosting world!"

What do you like best?

Well the product Plesk was almost perfect for almost 15 years. Their pricing was one of the best in the industries. And we experienced Plesk from 7.5.4 to it's current version Plesk Onyx 17.5.3. Sometimes the advertisements are annoying, but still it "was" a good product.

What do you dislike?

We have been a solid partner of Plesk for many, many years (almost 15 years). We went through SWsoft, Parallels, Odin and then back to Plesk during all these years. We never had an issue before, until recently.

Plesk, who are now a separate business entity, decided to increase their pricing. Ofcourse we can live with a price increase. It's normal for companies to increase their prices a "bit", but what Plesk decided is an utter disgrace...!

Pricing increased, for us (a loyal partner of Plesk for many years) by 875%... This is absurd and insane.

Before the price increase we would pay about 1000 USD per month.

...after the price increase we now have to pay almost 5000 USD!

No self-respected company would increase their pricing this way. This is the first time, since we went in business, we have experienced something like this (20+ years).

This is how Plesk nowadays treats their loyal customers / partners. This is really not normal. Plesk really does NOT care about their loyal and long-standing partners. Plesk is, simply put, a DISGRACE!

Obviously we cannot enforce our customers to pay 875% increase, because we received this increase from Plesk. Unlike Plesk we actually do value our customers.

So we decided to look for alternatives, something which we needed to do before. As a result we already canceled over 100 Plesk licenses completely. Another 70 will follow before the beginning of next month and after that we will continue to cancel another 150 licenses.

Because of this despicable treatment of Plesk we decided to bid Plesk completely farewell and use alternatives. So hopefully we can get rid of Plesk completely within 4 - 6 months (over 450 Plesk licenses).

So be warned...

Our conclusion; if you are in the hosting business and you value your money and want to be treated seriously and with respect, then avoid Plesk at all costs...! They are just a bunch of scammers nowadays, really!

Sidenote; I have 100% proof of everything and invoices who can confirm this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doubt we will be a partner for much longer, especially considering the 875% price increase. Other companies are thinking of doing the same as us; drop Plesk completely.

Webhosting business, virtual and dedicated servers, reseller plans and so on.

Plesk review by Lucas R.
Lucas R.

"Easy solution to run your websites and servers without issues"

What do you like best?

The easiness to have multiple websites up and running in a few minutes.

The Wordpress management is super intuitiv and comes with a lot of extras

I also like the great reactions in the facebook group of Plesk because if you ever encounter a problem there is always someone with a solution.

What do you dislike?

The first setup was a little bit to long but as it is only a first setup it doesn't disturb that much. In the meantime this has changed and a lot of things got optional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy and professional way to solve all your hosting problems => Go use Plesk

Hosting and operating multiple websites and web projects. You have everything where you want and need it and thanks to extensions you can nearly do everything inside Plesk without leaving the control panel or switch to another tool.

There was a great blog article about setting up your wordpress with varnishe thanks to the docker integration. After having my testsites live with cache I moved nearly all websites on that server behind the varnish cache. Never thought it is that easy.

Plesk review by Jose Ramon M.
Jose Ramon M.

"Mejor panel de administración"

What do you like best?

Hay un montón de características de las que hablar. Pero para que sea breve y sencillo, lo que hace Parallels Plesk Panel es empaquetar todo lo que necesita para gestionar e implantar sitios web y aplicaciones web modernas en un administrador muy limpio y extensible. Lo más importante que me gustaría señalar son las características de seguridad que Plesk proporciona para Wordpress. Wordpress es extremadamente vulnerable a los ataques y Plesk proporciona muchas formas de protegerlo fácilmente.

What do you dislike?

Puede que tenga que jugar con algunas configuraciones para obtener los resultados deseados, lo que puede ser confuso para empezar. Por ejemplo, desplegar una aplicación RubyOnRails con Capistrano no es tan sencillo. Tendrá que hacer algunos cambios en las configuraciones para ponerlo en marcha. Pero una vez hecho es un proceso bastante simple después.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usted realmente debe entender cómo utilizar la consola SSH y plesk de lo contrario usted se volverá loco o usted necesita a alguien que está certificado en esto. No es fácil que no lo aprendas viendo un video en youtube.

Nuestros sitios web tienen diferentes IPs y redirecciones que no llevan a todos a la misma dirección. Esto ayuda con el pagerank en Google y otros motores de búsqueda. Cada dominio es visto como entidades separadas en lugar de un ser entero.

Plesk review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Great host for a windows server"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of options for a small web developer to take care of everyday tasks. I had a security breach and Plesk resolved my threat in 5 days. I've never had this type of service from another cPanel. Also find this interface the most straight forward to manage email and accounts on the day to day- it's very easy to troubleshoot and figure out yourself (without any intervention).

What do you dislike?

I find the need to restart frequently to fix bugs- may be some glitches that still need to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use interface, straight forward and easy to navigate. Great for admin and day to day task completion.

Setting up tasks using the time and date feature so i can essentially outsource my work myself in one go.

Plesk review by Dipesh B.
Dipesh B.

"Best admin panel for your VPS"

What do you like best?

There are whole lot of features to talk about. But to keep it short and simple, what Plesk does is that it packages everything you need to manage and deploy modern websites and web apps into very clean and extensible admin. Oe important thing i would like to point out is the security features Plesk provide out of box for Wordpress. Wordpress is extremely vulnerable to attacks and Plesk provide lot of ways to secure it easily.

What do you dislike?

You might have to play around with some configurations to get the desired results, which can be confusing to start with. For example, deploying RubyOnRails app with Capistrano is not that straightforward. You will have to do some changes in configurations to get it going. But once done it is fairly simple process afterwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for web development companies who deliver websites on Wordpress and web apps based on RubyOnRails. Will save you lot of time and hassle.

Prior to Plesk we were building VPS from scratch which as there were no admin panel we liked working with before. Some lack features, some had bad UI, some difficult to configure. In short for one or the other reasons we were not able to use any admin panel, so we used to build VPS from scratch which was very time consuming and required deep knowledge and skills to optimise it. With Plesk we get optimised stack out of box, and it has been so much faster and easier to deploy websites and web apps and keep them secured with SSL and other security features.

Plesk review by Alvaro R.
Alvaro R.

"Simple and functional hosting Panel"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent hosting panel, where I can configure the DNS zone, logs of my domains, emails, make Web content, among others

Tools that allows me that comfortable and simple hosting panel. One of the simple things I love about this panel is that free and I can install on any Linux operating system, in my case I have used it in CentOS and I worked wonders.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike this panel, I feel that I have never had any novelty or annoyance about this wonderful program of free software, this Panel has a support group willing to help you in any concern or if you request information to the service Hosting with which you are affiliated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this panel in a special way for your comfort and ease of performing the configuration so that your domain can point to that server and thus function as a hosting control panel for free

With this panel I solve many commercial things, because my company depends on sales or electronic commerce, I have realized that I can here in a simple way to create post accounts for my employees and thus be able to send to each client information from different Email accounts

Plesk review by Administrator

"Easy, secure and powerful"

What do you like best?

Powerful control panel for everything I did on command line before and very easy SSL configuration (e.g. with Let's Encrypt) with only a few clicks. The ability to install extensions makes it very easy to add new features and there are some very good extensions like "KernelCare" which protects your server by installing kernel updates without having to reboot it.

What do you dislike?

Currently nothing. I've had some minor problems in the past but their support always helped me quickly and solved all of my problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you waste a lot of time by doing everything manually on your web hosting server then Plesk is the right thing for you! It lets you manage everything from a powerful web control panel. Especially the SSL feature with Let's Encrypt ist really powerful and lets you secure a complete website within a few clicks. It also takes care of renewing the certificates when needed without having to use the command line.

Webhosting business with a lot of sites got very fast, secure and easy.

Plesk review by Alexia p.
Alexia p.

"Must know what you are doing!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to access plesk from anywhere including my cellular. However, this is based on know how not an app or any suport.

What do you dislike?

Servers fail a lot and no support given when it happens. You must be knowledgeable to fix it yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must really understand how to use SSH console and plesk otherwise you will make yourself crazy or you need someone who is certified in this. It is not easy you will not learn it from watching a youtube video.

Our websites have different IPs and redirects not leading all to the same address. This helps with pagerank on Google and other search engines. Each domain is seen as separate entities instead of one entire being.

Plesk review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Useful backend hosting system"

What do you like best?

Coming from a command line based hosting environment, I have found that Plesk is relatively easy to get used to. It does require somewhat of a learning curve however trying to find out where everything is buried, but does have everything in one spot rather than dotted around like on command line for hosting management setup.

Do like DNS configuration as this is extremely easy to get ones head around rather than the piece meal systems that most other providers use. TTL did require a chat with hosting providers in order to enable this within Plesk.

Also being able to swap and change PHP version is also quite handy expecially when wanting to upgrade to PHP7 when the code is ready, simply click and done other than a huge faff of doing an update via command line.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve, everything is there its just a question of finding out exactly where it is buried. Also the other issue is updates to the system can sometimes fail, which require another round the evening later to be successfully completed. On one occasion had PHP-FPM fail due to some configuration issue within the backend of Plesk, our hosting providers were able to sort this with an upgrade to Plesk, perhaps some additional testing by Plesk would route out issues like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check out the manual so you can find everything, failing that contact a 3rd party contractor to give you an hours run through so you can find everything or prepare to be frustrated at where everything is buried!

Hosting platform

Plesk review by Agency in Computer Networking
Agency in Computer Networking

"Affordable Server Management Software"

What do you like best?

Easily update and manage multiple WordPress sites

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. We would like more access to some Mod Security features and Apache. I suppose there might be some plugins for this but native support would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plesk is not for everyone. If you just need a website it might not be worth the overhead. Otherwise if you manage multiple clients and sites it make sense.

We provide hosting services as a courtesy to our clients. Plesks allows us to offer quality hosting, email and server management at a low cost. It works well with most Linux environments and from our observations is less buggy than Cpanel. Most of our clients use WordPress for their sites and we appreciate that Plesk lets us update and maintain their sites through a single interface.

Plesk review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Good For The Price But Better Services Avalible"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that Plesk is affordable and has an option for every budget. There is a small business plan that is $70 for unlimited use. However, if unlimited use is not needed there are options for a single user or 5 users for a reduced fee.

What do you dislike?

Although I LOVE the price this is also the biggest downfall. A monthly fee can rank up fairly quickly. One year alone for unlimited use is $840. There are other companies that offer the same unlimited services that cost under $500 when a year plan is purchased in full upfront.

Plesk is a reliable webhost service that has a control panel that can be operated/controlled from anywhere by using its Cloud features. This allows the business to adjust their website on the go. Anyone with rights can log on and make the necessary updates. There isn’t a need to download a software and limit use to one device. We are also using the various extensions alliable to design webpages and adjust templates.

Plesk review by Shawn O.
Shawn O.

"Keeps getting better"

What do you like best?

They keep it current and are always improving it. There support is quick to help which is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Recent price increase was large but was the first in a very long time and it is still less expensive than cpanel.

It's a control panel for managing websites on a web server. Makes it easy to add websites and manage multiple web sites especially WordPress websites..

Plesk review by Moien V.
Moien V.

"Plesk is one of the oldest Hosting control panel that provide you anything in hosting"

What do you like best?

Control Panel's new theme is I liked more and also software categorize folders. Other hosting control panels are great, but they only work on Linux servers. Plesk has no such restrictions.

What do you dislike?

Different view and not user friendly like other hosting control panel

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple servers, you can control all of them from a single control panel. Plesk is more secure than other hosting control panel and its not only for linux user. It’s a robust cross-platform alternative to cPanel that has many features that cPanel could only dream of.

I used it for a dot net website control panel and it more better than other hosting control panel that support dot net hosting.

Plesk review by James R.
James R.

"Plesk makes running a web server extremely simple and easy"

What do you like best?

The features offered with the control panel is by far my most valued feature. Having setup multiple web servers manually, having the ability to one-click Let's Encrypt, switch PHP version, etc. is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

The control panel's UI can be quite convoluted, especially when domain count is high. There is definitely a learning curve for newer users as some options aren't always in the expected locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Features and settings within Plesk tend to differ between versions. When searching for information, be sure to be specific about which version of Plesk you are using.

Automated TLS certificates with Let's Encrypt has saved us hours of time and money.

Plesk review by Brad J.
Brad J.

"Has worked well for us"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface. It is easy to get around the first time you use the software. Categories are grouped together nicely, and icons make sense.

What do you dislike?

Not much I don't like. It could be a little more responsive when logging in, not sure what that is about, but sometimes it take a full 20 to 30 seconds to long when when your user/pass is entered.

We use it for web hosting. It gives our end clients and easy way to add new domains, and manage their email accounts etc.

Plesk review by Nishanta G.
Nishanta G.

"Will it be the next top control panels for web hosting?"

What do you like best?

Plesk can run on both linux and windows operating systems and have greater control at the OS level.

What do you dislike?

Like cpanel plesk does not have the ability to interact with third party software and usually has a slower loading speed with linux servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Both cPanel and Plesk have their pros and cons so it is better to evaluate what your requirements are before jumping into conclusions

Managing multiple hosting for my clients website has become relatively easy because of its server to site features, has allowed for a better secured shared hosting of the websites.

Plesk review by Raymond H.
Raymond H.

"Best control panel I've used!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to manage sites, clients, and everything from the plesk control panel! I feel like it's the easiest to use between all of the ones I've used. It's very convenient having all of your settings in one place, from DNS to databases to email. Plesk allows you to control all of these and much more in a nice GUI. It also allows you to set up different logins which can only control their own domains. We do a lot of web hosting, and this allows us to give those of our clients that need it access to do more with their site. In short, I've never needed to do something with Plesk that I haven't been able to do.

What do you dislike?

I'm using Plesk 10, so I'm not sure what all might have changed in plesk 12 and these are complaints with 10.

Some of this is probably by necessity, but you have to go through extra work to make any changes outside of plesk apply. I also wish you could open certain screens in a new tab without it messing things up. In plesk 10 at least, it's using frames, which means that the left navigation and the main settings window are separate, which doesn't work super well. It's also not at all mobile friendly, but it looks like that's been addressed in Plesk 12, so it doesn't affect my recommendation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to check the requirements and get the latest version you can to work with your environment.

Plesk allows us to easily manage hundreds of domains on our server and give our clients the ability to log in and manage their own sites as well.

Plesk review by Christine H.
Christine H.

"Runs apps and websites wonderfully."

What do you like best?

I like that the dashboard makes it all so simplistic. You can really run your whole site from one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot, but its kind of jammed together so its hard to know if you're utilizing it to full potential without a lot of insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to streamline less things so as not to overload a very elegant software.

The website could be handled seamlessly with one simple dashboard. The only problem seems to be knowing if you need all the things it does or if you're wasting it.

Plesk review by Ganesh P.
Ganesh P.

"Powerful Control Panel"

What do you like best?

Plesk is the best control panel for Hosting providers as wells as for customers it is easier to host website and add SSL to website and also i can able to use php controllers.

What do you dislike?

Only the pricing is bit at the higher part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best control panel to host website and resell hosting space.

Solved a big head ache for me, less than an 5 min i had hosted a website.

Plesk review by Jeremy F.
Jeremy F.

"Best web software of this generation"

What do you like best?

Every tool you can ever need to manage a web server all in 1 web portal

What do you dislike?

Small bug when you have to log back into the server it will send you to the wrong web space

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know your way around Linux it is a great tool

Web hosting

Plesk review by Teresa G.
Teresa G.

"Plesk review"

What do you like best?

Plesk is well known web hosting control panel, albeit it lags a bit behind cPanel in terms of sheer popularity. Plesk is also a proprietary offering, though it supports both Linux and Windows servers. Most of its frontend has been coded in PHP.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly like other hosting control panel

Plesk allows for easy management of domains on our server and to give our clients the ability to log in and manage their own sites which is wonderful.

Plesk review by H N.
H N.

"Plesk can be helpful for secure website in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Pledge is a good choice when seeking a secure website.

Plesk May be the solution for your needs and assist with security concerns

What do you dislike?

The cost is more than O wanted to spend but this may be because of my business nature and needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plesk is reliable and based on my experience beneficial.

The benefit is defenitely the peace of mind and secure sense inprotecting yourself and business.

Benefits that are valuable to you and your clients !

Plesk review by Emely J.
Emely J.

"Noob administrator experience"

What do you like best?

Organized tabs structure for neat clear view.

What do you dislike?

Paid premium support hence non support will refer to faqs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use for centralization

Customer database and product management and marketing activity

Plesk review by Zied O.
Zied O.

"Greatest Panel"

What do you like best?

I have seen many Docker integrations/dashboards/etc and I was positively surprised when I saw that Plesk Onyx installed a version of Docker that had been released earlier.

The price quality ratio is really competitive.

What do you dislike?

It's not still not available in north africa, but this something that going to change

With Plesk, SAFOZI helps with its service P4D - Platform 4 Developers Web Agencies to profit from Cloud Infrastructure and to sole easily hosting needs.

Plesk review by User

"Great Media Helper Site"

What do you like best?

It's very customizable, has a great support, the API is open to almost anything you can imagine, a big market for third party invoicing add-ons, the graphics are very nice and has a lot of plugins.

What do you dislike?

If you buy the software by a third party reseller, you're stuck with their support. You'll have to either buy a support plan with them or change the license and buy with them directly.

Plesk does not support multi-server clustering. You need an add-on called Plesk Automation to manage server clusters.

Their recent price increases were a bit out of line.

Managing websites and web hosting functions

Plesk review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Great for Web Hosting and Security"

What do you like best?

I like the control panel and that they are capable of handling smaller and larger businesses.

What do you dislike?

There are so many features, but I wish that I could get more training. Customer support is awesome though.

The fact that it is internationally available in more than 32 languages is one of the benefits because it allows us to bring all types of businesses together.

Plesk review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Very straightforward dashboard"

What do you like best?

It is very sImple to use and a clean interface

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. I prefer it to cPanel.

Website hosting administration

Plesk review by User in Computer Software

"Extremely powerful control panel"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, flexible and powerful, organized well, small learning curve but excellent once you get past that. Different user profiles available for restricting access.

What do you dislike?

Extremely important to keep your version up to date because, like most things involving hosting, it's a hacker target.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tried and true product. Also look at cPanel, but you'll probably find the two to be very comparable.

Excellent tool for managing websites and databases, especially if you have multiple sites on the same hosting. Easy to create databases, add email, etc. Much faster than trying to do it all without a UI.

Plesk review by Marco C.
Marco C.

"A great way to manage your housing's domains"

What do you like best?

I've been using plesk for a decade now and I love its way to empower to on your housing.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little bit too complex, but if you get used to it, it'd be very usefull.

Manage hosting without being a sysop

Plesk review by David D.
David D.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. I use plesk on a daily basis on my VPS.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything I disliked. It suits my needs.

Solves the problem of making my VPS to use for other users. I realized I don't need to really teach anyone how to navigate around it.

Plesk review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Great tool for managing data"

What do you like best?

Plesk's control panel allows us to set up new websites, vendor and reseller accounts, e-mail, DNS entries , etc. via a web interface.

What do you dislike?

It takes little time to get up to speed with the product but the time savings and automation we achieved is well worth the effort and we have established a process for training new hires.

We created templates that can determine resource allocation settings for the domains and/or clients. It has saved a lot of time with Git, WordPress, and CloudFlare.

Plesk review by Niklas B.
Niklas B.

"Easy to use server management tool"

What do you like best?

Plesk offers new users a great tool without the need to use Terminals and cryptic code

What do you dislike?

Plesk is quite expensive, migrations are not easy to use and apps integration is sometimes not working properly

I helped my customers administrating their servers on their own.

Plesk review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Cost Effective"

What do you like best?

Although Plesk costs about $40 per month, it's $70 per month unlimited account is a bargain. Other hosting control panels cost around $200 per year.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't as friendly as other hosting control panels that I've used, even though it is cleaner and more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful when logging in- Plesk has a single login for administrators and users, and they look similar.

Website migration from server to server. It is simple and easy to migrate from plesk to plesk.

Plesk review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"So much simpler"

What do you like best?

This is easier to use and much more simplified than other hosting software, and it works great with Wordpress which is a big plus

What do you dislike?

Really nothing, overall this works great and was so much easier to use than some other older styles of hosting platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is much easier to admin with than other types of platforms

It is much easier to set up sites and administer them, it works great with the Wordpress sites we have designed in the past

Plesk review by Mark J. V.
Mark J. V.

"Plesk review"

What do you like best?

I like how it allows me to edit large databases

What do you dislike?

It is a bit tricky to learn and could be more intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it

I am able to host web sites and reseller accounts.

Plesk review by Vikas T.
Vikas T.

"Useful features with good service"

What do you like best?

I got my site hosted on their platform and they have till date provided a good quality service

What do you dislike?

they could further improve presentation of their dashboard features.

Using their control panel for hosting

Plesk review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great program for a busy business "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to manage sites and clients from the control panel and is easy to adapt.

What do you dislike?

Took a long time to set up and is quite expensive.

Total lifesaver for managing websites and creating databases, databases, add email, etc. Scheduling is also a huge benefit and making things run smoother and quicker.

Plesk review by Mir Imad A.
Mir Imad A.

"Great product to manage your websites"

What do you like best?

The ability to control everything from db to file manager from one place.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to run shell commands to do stuff via commands.

We are using it to manage our client's websites and all our own websites.

Plesk review by Julia G.
Julia G.

"Fabulous Website Creator"

What do you like best?

Easy to use even for beginners, great for designing unique and modern websites. I highly recommend this product for graphic designers.

What do you dislike?

Reseller accounts are a bit disorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get familiar with software before implementing

Designing websites for my company!

Plesk review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"If you know nothing about Linux and need a web server Plesk is good"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily administer a server for novices trough a GUI is nice. However for power users or users who want more control, not using Plesk is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little novice which I guess is the point. It’s also limited in what can be done.

For novice users who want to administer their server but don’t know command line, this fits the bill.

Plesk review by Poonam K.
Poonam K.

"Plesk Innovative Hosting"

What do you like best?

it simplifies security on apps and websites

What do you dislike?

If there was one thing I dislike, it is the User Interface. The UI can be more interactive.

Integration of security in a central platform

Plesk review by Emil C.
Emil C.

"Great product but pricing scheme puts to an advantage bigger companies"

What do you like best?

Plesk has the best interface among control panels.

What do you dislike?

I suspect they are violating some anti trust laws with their pricing schemes.

We help small to medium businesses manage their IT infrastructure.

Plesk review by ashley e.
ashley e.

"plesk"

What do you like best?

i love the interface and ease of use for web hosting

What do you dislike?

I can be daunting for some if they have not used similar products

efficient web hosting

Plesk review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy Use "

What do you like best?

The theme is nice. It has folders that are categorized. Control panel is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

To have a change apply it isn’t as easy as it could be. You have to find where things are - hide and seek!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out - it may be just what you need. For the most part it is easy to use.

Web projects (hosting).

Plesk review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"It doesn't get any better than Plesk"

What do you like best?

Everything about Plesk is fantastic. Ease of use, database, price point and everything in between. I love it.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have yet to find anything that I do not like about Plesk. It's a life saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My reccommendation to Plesk is keep up the good work!

I am solving all of my business problems with Plesk. All of them.

Plesk review by Administrator in Computer Software

"great product, very scalable"

What do you like best?

Easy Migration, quick access. Easy to manage multiple databases

What do you dislike?

UI is not customizable. Some of the settings are not easy to access

Easy to manage multiple websites, databases. Scheduling tasks was easy

Plesk review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Easy to use Cpanel alternative"

What do you like best?

GUI is easier to navigate for standard users

What do you dislike?

Recent price increase. It was a large jump in pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate if you host multiple Wordpress sites and the Wordpress specific platform options that Plesk offers.

Wordpress webhosting. We have been able to quickly spin up Wordpress installs for our clients vps.

Plesk review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Best control panel I have used for my hosting"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface and robust features. CPanel is the closest rival, but I prefer the Plesk interface for quick and easy tasks.

What do you dislike?

Some of the icons I have never understood.

Control panel for hosting. We use this on MediaTemple hosting.

Plesk review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Plesk...hmmm?"

What do you like best?

Plesk came in handy while we were working to build a new website for one of our divisions.

What do you dislike?

We did not experience any problems while using this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

I wouldn't say we were solving problems, we were actually building a couple websites for a new division.

Plesk review by User

"easy and trustworthy solution for vps and hosting services"

What do you like best?

plesk is a very intersting solution, easy and trustworthy, more efficiency with noob users.

What do you dislike?

a lot of consume of memory, don't recomended for vps with low memory

Recommendations to others considering the product

using plesk for your vps solutions and virtualization with paralles

plesk manage any vps systems, for easy administration.

Plesk review by User in Financial Services

"Pleas review "

What do you like best?

The ease of maintenance . When there is downtime it is corrected quickly

What do you dislike?

I could use more comparability options on different systems

Communication is key with us and this allows us to communicate between several facets of our company

Plesk review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Multi hosting platform"

What do you like best?

One single control panel makes it easy to see everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

The basic package closed off account management and the developer pack.

Hosting multiple websites

Plesk review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Pleapleak positives review"

What do you like best?

It supports both Linux and Windows servers.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t seem to be as universally capable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for a start up

Streamlining migration from various servers

"Great Produkt! "

What do you like best?

I loved the service! It is simlply amazing

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support was a little to slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is just way faster

Plesk review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Plesk web hosting, good not great"

What do you like best?

The controls and flexibility are its strongpoints

What do you dislike?

Cost and besides that there really isnt anything negative

Good for general cloud hosting

Learn more about Plesk

Plesk Videos

Learning about Plesk?

* We monitor all Plesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.