Plex

3.3

Plex Manufacturing Cloud is more a unified ERP software platform designed to also help users manage their manufacturing operations (MOM).

Work for Plex?

Learning about Plex?

Plex Reviews

Ask Plex a Question
Showing 11 Plex reviews
Plex review by Lexi O.
Lexi O.

"Plex Review"

What do you like best?

Plex does a really good job organizing material and making it easily accessible. Plex does a great job keeping track of inventory and cutting out labor hours to do inventory manually.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Plex is that it is very difficult to learn. There are many portals but once you learn them or create short cuts it is simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plex is a great tool once it is learned. It is important to spend plenty of time on Plex to become comfortable and effecient.

I have not had any issues from Plex. The only issues I have ran into is co-workers not using Plex correctly and creating issues later on such as inventory levels being off.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Plex

"Plex"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. It is very functional.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about Plex. It has helped us as a company and enabled me to grow in my job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it. It is very easy to use and it has great functionality. It solved our biggest problems.

It has solved material Planning problems. We now have components on time. We now have a good relationship with our suppliers because we are not hounding them for components. It has a supplier portal, which has solved supplier issues It has given us the ability to forecast our customer's needs. Plex has taught me so much about our business. It has solved problems with functionality. I love it.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

Plex review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"Plex - many shortcomings"

What do you like best?

I admit the plant floor interface is very nice and easy to use

What do you dislike?

You can get 2 different results on 2 different screens using the same dataset, Support is very "iffy", some days you cannot reach anyone for support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont'

Based on what we have found in using the software, we see no benefits

User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Use of Plex by production supervisor"

What do you like best?

Plex can be accessed from any computer or smart phone. I like that it is live and can be monitored when away from work if necessary.

What do you dislike?

That I have to put my password in every 90 minutes if I haven't used the system for that time period.

It is much more beneficial to have Plex live versus our past system that wasn't.

"bad news"

What do you like best?

not much. I cannot do costing without going into test system and using a dummy part to change costs just to get an estimate cost for a new product.

What do you dislike?

things are hard to find, do not connect well, tables have the same names for different tables so hard to query from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

find a different software

Using for AP, which is not great but not horrible. Also for costing, which does not work for our needs.

Engineering modules seem to be way to complicated so we don't use those as we should be able to

Plex review by adrianna m.
adrianna m.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and efficient it is a great product and I would recommend this software to others

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is a wonderful product and I see nothing wrong

It provides a fast way to organize and plan

business documents

Plex review by User

"Plex assessment"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use, has good track ability for what I use it for.

What do you dislike?

It times me out of the system to early, would like it to stay up until I'm done for the day and I could log off of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need input from administrators, I'm just a user.

Never had a good way of tracking tooling life and where tooling is used until Plex.

Plex review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"New Implementation"

What do you like best?

Menu ease of use. Easy to find info and identify apprpriate data

What do you dislike?

Implementation process is full of holes. We have had to slow down our schedule due to serious issues created by implementation process

Consolidation of mergers

Plex review by User in Internet

"Plex is good query tools"

What do you like best?

User fucntionality to be able to customizeable

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly if not tech savy. Must have experience working in systems to understand

Quick response and drill down to the data I need quickly

Plex review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Plex"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and compatible with most platforms and devices

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it fails to connect and requires a restart on both enda

Connected content across people and platforms

"Main user of PLEX"

What do you like best?

User friendly, all in one package...............

What do you dislike?

Difficult to remove change in data................

Quality issues

Learning about Plex?

* We monitor all Plex reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.