Plumlytics Social

Plumlytics Social is an all-in-one solution for social media management with comprehensive listening and predictive analytics built-in.

Work for Plumlytics Social?
Digimind likely to recommend 2x.png

Learning about Plumlytics?

Plumlytics Social Reviews

Ask Plumlytics a Question
Showing 14 Plumlytics reviews
Plumlytics review by <span>Erin E.</span>
Erin E.

Plumlytics Rocks!

What do you like best?

The drag and drop content tool has been amazing for scheduling hundreds of posts in a matter of minutes!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to tag people on Facebook and twitter. As of now, I'm having to go to the actual platform and find the name to make sure I'm tagging it correctly. On other platforms, when you type in the "@" sign and start typing the name, options start to pop up and you can click on it to choose the correct tag. Also, It would be nice in the drag and drop section to be able to just drag a particular post from wherever it's scheduled to other days- sort of like a copy and paste option. For instance, if I schedule it for Monday at 12, I'd love to just be able to drag it and drop it to Tuesday at 11!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO it! I did so much research on social media management platforms. This was the only one that had the perfect combination of an amazing publishing tool, with amazing editing tools for all platforms, as well as analytics to back it up. The little genius learns your brands and helps you learn your audiences, times, and schedules!!

Being able to create hundreds of posts in a matter of minutes had changed my life!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Plumlytics Social
Plumlytics review by <span>Catherine M.</span>
Catherine M.

A SMM Analytics tool that is sure to change the industry

What do you like best?

The design is simple & the analytics are powerful.

As a Social Media Manager for both top-tier brands & startups, I have struggled with finding a tool that provides robust analytics, for the data points that actually matter, at a reasonable cost. Not all of us are working with brands that have endless budgets for enterprise level tools, which still fail to provide the level of data that Plumlytics offers. Plumlytics proves that in order to access meaningful analytics you don't need to spend an arm & leg - FINALLY!

In addition, I must mention that the tech is on-point! Real-time data that doesn't require me to constantly refresh or wait a number of hours... YES! Sign me up! Lastly, the publishing... everyone should be excited about a tool that will offer REAL auto-scheduling. Auto-scheduling based on your brands analytics, tailored for EACH platform! As a Hootsuite user, I never understood why they could never get this right!

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't found anything that I'm not ridiculously excited about.

I have spent countless hours building 20+ page social media monthly/quarterly/annual reports by manually exporting data & creating my own layouts & graphs. I am a subscriber of Hootsuite & Sprout Social & have been extremely unhappy with their analytics - they are typically outdated (I've noticed this because of my sports) OR I have to pay additional dollars to incorporate data points that actually matter into my report (hear Hootsuite here). Have a tool like Plumlytics, which utilizing widgets for ALL DATA POINTS, which I can pull from to customize my clients' reports makes my life (and the lives of my clients) infinitely better. Now I can spend more time actually utilizing the data in order to optimize our social media efforts.

As for the publishing aspect, being able to properly auto schedule content takes the guessing work out of my daily routine & allows me to focus on brainstorming new, creative ideas for more engaging content.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Plumlytics review by <span>Manuel R.</span>
Manuel R.

Plumlytics a SSM game changer

What do you like best?

There are many features that I am excited about Plumlytics like the widget marketplace and their built in messenger (a social network for CM) but their customizable live reports just blew my mind.

Nothing like I have ever seen before is the real time customizable data widgets that you have available all time on your main screen (a game changer!) they allow me to post and engage efficiently

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about Plumlytics, curiosity about some new features coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to setup, great UX and live data streams provides us with unparalleled tools to better manage our social media accounts. Now our go to SSM tool.

Real time, easy to understand data is helping me and my team to post better, engage better and jump on trending conversations informed. That is what social media is about.

Plumlytics review by <span>Tim E.</span>
Tim E.

Plumlytics - One of the best social media tools I've used

What do you like best?

There are many features I like the best on Plumlytics including the widget marketplace, their messenger but as a real social media & marketing geek the customizable reports is my favourite and the way you can use the built inmessenger to discuss them with your team is a great feature

What do you dislike?

Not a lot.

I know that sounds unrealistic but having been a marketers for 18 years I have spent time with most other tools like Hootsuite , Sprout, & TweetDeck and Plumlytics stands up well and I am looking forward to what they roll out next

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go ...you will be pleased you did ....Oh and while your there check out the widget market place :)

For my usage the real time data / streams are great allowing me to not have switch between tools is great .

social media is all about the engagement for me so making it easy for me to engage with my audience is very important and Plumlytics has made such a difference

Plumlytics review by <span>Alexandre C.</span>
Alexandre C.

Seeing Plumltyics is Believing

What do you like best?

Plumlytics has managed to get the best of different social analytics providers in one out-of-the-box solution. And there a few things that got my attention:

- They built the platform on a highly flexible technology: It is fast, reliable and all of the users can contribute to make the platform better. The power of the crowd!

- Intuitive and Actionable Social Data You can extract the social data that matters to you thanks to built-in widget that you put together in a nice looking dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The platform is at its early stage so the UI can and will improve. Also I'd like to see the way they determine who are the social influencers for a particular industry to be slightly changed. But this is on the roadmap. They are smart, they listen to their customer and the technology they use is very flexible. So we will see constant improvements.

I was trying to quickly and efficiently track, monitor and react to comments, questions and potential complaints as they happen.

Plumlytics review by <span>Kelly H.</span>
Kelly H.

Data collaboration

What do you like best?

The opportunity to collaborate around live data is incredibly powerful and something that is missing from service offerings across the board. Teams now have the ability to make decisions in real-time and the widget (reporting) marketplace will give companies the possibility to work with some of the smartest minds to create reports and data analytics that make sense to their business.

The other feature that is refreshing and long overdue is the pricing. I love the pay for what you use and the features are free. Small companies are usually limited to second class feature sets when full reporting and visibility is what they need most.

What do you dislike?

It's too early to say. I'd like to see additional task management but I think that is on the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is being is currently in beta so small bugs and glitches are to be expected. As well, some features are still being developed. Their mission to help people connect the dots with data is one that few companies do well do to the complexity of data gathering. I think they are on the right path and look forward to watching the product develop.

I've been piecing together multiple services to gain insights and drill down on data. Plumlytics is filling this void and enabling me to move to one reporting tool that dives deep into data without me needing to manipulate it.

Learning about Plumlytics Social?

* We monitor all Plumlytics Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.