Pluralsight

Pluralsight provides online training courses for developers and IT professionals.

Work for Pluralsight?

Learning about Pluralsight?

Pluralsight Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 122 Pluralsight reviews
Pluralsight review by <span>Abhijeet P.</span>
Abhijeet P.

Wonderful Virtual Classroom!!

What do you like best?

Ease of use.

Up-skill your knowledge to the fullest by using this tool/platform.

Almost every courses are available in terms of Technology is concerned.

We are glad our company has tie up with this and provided access to this huge data collection.

Session are very interesting and assignments are very nicely created.

What do you dislike?

I'm still not sure there are any dislikes but as end user perspective it will be expensive to get license for this which I heard but personally never face this as my company has already tie up with pluralsight.

NON IT courses are limited as compare to other online training providers like udemy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is my handy guider - I can enroll any courser any time and start learning on it. HIGHLY recommended. there are total 5000+ courses available. ENROLL NOW :)

If you don't have plural sight access at your company kindly ask or raise this concern as this is real need and very nice collection which you shouldn't miss at any cost.

We have separate goal for this and we have to complete 2 training in month apart from our daily work.

Enroll now and explore to the fullest for your personal and professional growth.

I have explored many things beyond I had think when I started learning. this is real beauty and everybody should start using it.

countless benefits which I can tell you. This is real need in IT.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pluralsight
Pluralsight review by <span>Samantha E.</span>
Samantha E.

Love it!

What do you like best?

I really like the gamification and the tests at the beginning so more advanced users aren't repeating knowledge and beginners can start at the very beginning. I also like seeing how the skills match up with others. Also I think the UI and appearance of the portals are very good as well as the content. Pluralsight does a great job with authoring great courses.

What do you dislike?

I wish their were more courses offered, I know this is very hard-tech oriented but I would like to see more courses in instructional design like Camtasia, Captivate etc. Some of the courses are a bit out of date which can be frustrating for a new user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It isn't pricey and it meets our needs. Check the course catalogs before signing up to make sure the courses will satisfy your requirements. Best in the industry, no doubt. Also, I go to school in the area and while this isn't a huge consideration, I would love to work at Pluralsight and the company is definitely a solid one, both in the industry and in the local community.

I am helping my company provide training on new and current software without utilizing current staff. Also if we get a new tool, utilizing the training would be an asset to get the organization on the same page without arduous workshops.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

Pluralsight review by <span>Jess M.</span>
Jess M.

Learn At Your Own Pace

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about this educational platform is that you can pick the courses that best interest you and your skill set. It has a ton of options to choose from.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite part would have to be the design of the platform, it's not as user friendly as other educational apps. I also wish they a learn as you go type of feature, where you can take quizzes while you learn to retain information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest people to definitely check it out, it has a ton of educational courses that will help your employees grow through their careers. It's definitely worth the money!!

I'm furthering my skill set with Pluralsight to become a more rounded marketer through this platform. Pluralsight has enhanced my knowledge on a wide range of topics.

Pluralsight review by <span>Ai A.</span>
Ai A.

Plural Sight

What do you like best?

Plural Sight used to be Digital Tutors and it was part of a learning resource that I have as a college instructor. I find the videos very clear and love the fact that resources were provided with the videos for students to follow along. You can also bookmark and add videos to your learning library. I can also get a record of my training to submit for professional development.

What do you dislike?

Some of the videos are part of a greater project and can be quite lengthy. Suggestion: perhaps they can create some 5-10 mins. video on learning a specific tool in depth; rather than just using it in a project and entering the attributes for the tool; but not knowing why the attributes were changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great resource for learning just about any software.

Modeling and animation: part of what I teach in college

Pluralsight review by <span>Amber H.</span>
Amber H.

For Nearly All of Your Learning Needs!

What do you like best?

I love the sheer amount of courses and material covered. It's not only technical knowledge but also best practices and soft skills. The site itself is easy to navigate and the UX is great. The analytic tools are also a nifty addition for getting an idea of who in your department is using the resources and confirming attendance. User management is also effortless. Another great feature is the skill reporting which shows you your weaknesses and strengths compared with others.

What do you dislike?

To be completely honest; there's not much here to dislike. For the value and the services being offered, you can't go wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! The value this provides is a no brainer!

Pluralsight provides cutting edge resources for many different established and emerging technologies.

Pluralsight review by <span>Oleg K.</span>
Oleg K.

Best in self-education for computer pros

What do you like best?

Pluralsight has a number of courses on new and emerging computer technologies for everyone's taste - be it AngularJS, Big Data or Machine Learning. Users can count on each topic to have several courses available at every level - from beginner to expert. New courses are frequently posted online. Pluralsight also offers organizational subscriptions - so it's easy to get access to its libraries if several employees recommend this to their employer. And offline course-viewing app allows access to courses with no Internet (e.g. on a plane).

What do you dislike?

The latest update to online GUI has a dark color scheme (non-customizable) which is difficult to view. Also, specific courses may not be available on there. Sometimes Udemy and others have more specialized course selections than Pluralsight. I wish they had course request feature on their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pluralsight also partnered with Code School which has some awesome practical courses as well - included with business subscription. But check other resources (like Udemy or Coursera) first - they may be different in the amount and concentration of courses available.

Staying on top of rapidly emerging new computing technologies. Utilizing course recommendations and often accompanying websites that course authors provide - makes it easy to learn new courses and communicate with the authors.

Learning about Pluralsight?

* We monitor all Pluralsight reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.