PlushForums

4.8

PlushForums builds beautiful, modern discussion forums, for everyone.

Work for PlushForums?

Learning about PlushForums?

PlushForums Reviews

Ask PlushForums a Question
Showing 2 PlushForums reviews
PlushForums review by Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

"Great way to keep the engagement going"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy the software is to use. Gets the conversation going and more importantly keeps the communication going and opens the channel to share important information. I also really like how mobile friendly the tool is so you can use it anywhere, anytime that you want.

What do you dislike?

I really can’t say that there is anything I don’t like about Plush Forumns but they require a response so I have to write this.

Keeping our employees engaged and sharing ideas. The information and ideas from employees is documented and new hires can read through the forums and gain insight in the work and gain greater understanding of the details of the work and job that is required of them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PlushForums
PlushForums review by Andrius L.
Andrius L.

"I love services! "

What do you like best?

One of the biggest advantages thease days is good support team. And this application has one of them, and I am personally can tell that was perfect one.

What do you dislike?

At this certain moment I haven’t found any issues with a service

For me, the first benefit was an affordable price. Secondly, ai found out that the PlushForums have a very well crafted user interface. And I can solve my problems with a mobile device.

What Online Community Management solution do you use?

Learning about PlushForums?

* We monitor all PlushForums reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.