PMAPS

The Proposal Management and Production System (PMAPS®) provides a comprehensive and enterprise-enabled proposal management platform to many of the world's financial services, asset management, healthcare, legal, manufacturing and technology organizations.

Work for PMAPS?

Learning about PMAPS?

PMAPS Reviews

Ask PMAPS a Question
Showing 27 PMAPS reviews
PMAPS review by <span>Kevin L. K.</span>
Kevin L. K.

"Awesome tool for proposal managers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simplicity, & layout. We use most/all features have seen improvement with consistency and quality.

What do you dislike?

More intelligence and logic needed. I would like to enter the RFP questionnaire to the database, have it recognize and pre-populate responses, and allow me to answer only what we don't have responses. There should be more automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using PMAPS for all content managment and not just proposals.

We are using this for all content management, templates, questions and answers, and metrics. We understand all things related to present and past RFPs, frequency of us with each Q&A, Centralizing the templates allow for unviversal change and immediate use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PMAPS
PMAPS review by User

"Good Software - Needs more functionality"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to search and organize my assignments.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, per se, but I think there is room for improved functionality. For example, in search strategy/product lists should shorten when choose investment center or team, like it does for topic and subtopic. Word Replacement odes should be alphabetized to make it easier to find and insert the one needed. Boolean operators would be helpful to narrow search potential (and, or, not) In the dashboard, specialist should be able to make assignments, not just coordinators. Finally, the whole system needs to be more functional with Excel requests, such as having bookmarks work and be able to relink within them.

PMAPS is a great database tool to store and update answers for proposals. It allows us to have a structured and organized way to store and search for answers.

What Proposal solution do you use?

PMAPS review by Administrator

"My experience with PMAPS has been wonderful. So happy we chose this software! "

What do you like best?

The PMAPS database is very simple to use. I love that I can customize my screen by using the filters that I want to see. Its very easy to search once you select the filters. I also love the webinars they hold each month - very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Its difficult that our SMEs do not have access to the database. We are so busy with RFPs we get behind on updating our information, so we still have to refer back to old questionnaires for current product information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend PMAPS to other companies.

Our goal is to have information for other products in our database. We feel having one area to keep all our company information is beneficial to our company. People know to reach out to the proposal team for assistance when they are responding to client requests.

PMAPS review by <span>Alissa G.</span>
Alissa G.

"Excellent database capabilities "

What do you like best?

The database works a lot like google making it very easy to sort through volumes of records. Our database has thousands of records and PMAPs loads quickly, gets us what we need quickly and eliminates having to dig through folders upon folders of options. The review tool is also excellent - we can review our database for accuracy and it syncs in outlook making it as simple as sending an email to update your database records for compliance.

What do you dislike?

It works well with work but sometimes our proposals must be in excel and it doesn't perform well with excel and pre-set response fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training and spend the time to set up your database.

We have a small RFP team and PMAPS has helped us in streamlining the process to handle more proposals with the same staff. It's also allowed us to reduce the time pulls on our SMEs with their database.

PMAPS review by <span>Tori T.</span>
Tori T.

"PMAPS is a great tool with several different ways to do one thing."

What do you like best?

My favourite thing about PMAPS would be the number of ways you can do one thing; meaning no matter how you work, there is a way that can work for you!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that PMAPS has a bit of a learning curve. The tool has so many great functionalities, but it is hard to grasp at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time with the implementation! It comes with its learning curves, but use the training time wisely.

We are solving the way we report on our proposals/sales we quote on and where we store our market-ready content.

PMAPS review by <span>Ana M.</span>
Ana M.

"Great Proposal writing software "

What do you like best?

PMAPS allows users to fully customize the dashboard and search engine.

Administrators can customize permissions for users.

This is incredibly helpful for large RFP teams since it targets working styles and personalities.

The functionality of this software is limitless.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to see an overhaul to the look of the app.

In comparison to other software, PMAPS looks outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for managing RFP Teams in any industry.

RFP writers have access to the most current content in our database. The connection with other software and the compatibility with Microsoft Word make it the most efficient proposal software.

Learning about PMAPS?

* We monitor all PMAPS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.