Pobuca

3.7

Pobuca is a web and mobile (iOS and Android) based contact management app that helps the team increase productivity and collaboration by sharing a common contact list, accessible from any device, join team and start searching contacts info with smart filters, edit them and keep private (or not) notes.

Work for Pobuca?

Learning about Pobuca?

Pobuca Reviews

Ask Pobuca a Question
Showing 4 Pobuca reviews
Pobuca review by Lance D.
Lance D.

"No Tool to Merge Contacts"

What do you like best?

It has a nice UI and was easy to get my contacts into it, of course, but I was not able to confirm whether or not I could sort out all of my duplicates until I had spent some time with it.

What do you dislike?

This is juvenile, but right away I cannot stand the name. I have no idea where it comes from, but I am not comfortable even saying it to myself. Silly of me, I know, but I am being honest.

Aside from that, the problem I had was I could not resolve the duplicate contacts, which as my objective. I imported contacts from numerous sources so that I could clean up the duplicates, then export them, but that option is not available. I contacted their omnipresent chat support and was able to confirm that this goal will never be available on the free account. They did offer to do it on a prorated basis, but it ended up costing more than a month's sub price. I will wait for the feature to be completed, buy a month, then sort out my contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any try before you buy software, make sure that it does what you want it to before you spend your time setting it up.

As I write this review I am wondering if this service would handle Apple's iCloud sync problem any better. What I mean by that is this: I have an Android phone, and an iPhone, as well as a few Apple computers. How do I neatly sync up all my contacts? I don't. I believe this is the goal of the service, right? I may give it a shot.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pobuca
Pobuca review by Kahani P.
Kahani P.

"Managing contacts is easier with Pobuca!"

What do you like best?

Best features: Integrated personal assistant, Smart search and filters, Keyword Search, digital business card,

Mobile offline access, Campaigns-ready texts and emails, Field sales automation and merchandising

What do you dislike?

Lack of features for individual users. Moreover support can be more quick. User interface needs some modifications for ease of non technical users

In our company, we are managing contacts efficiently using PROBUCA. The use of Integrated personal assistant, Smart search and filters, Keyword Search, Mobile offline access have reduced internal administrative store and retrieve expenses and increased accuracy and quick retrieval of contacts that can be managed and utilized for various other applications like digital business card, Campaigns-ready texts and emails, Field sales automation and merchandising that have helped us increase our sales and client acquisition

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Pobuca review by Chrysa K.
Chrysa K.

"Pobuca the best contact app"

What do you like best?

mobility

offline capability

customer support is the best and always on time

What do you dislike?

The web version could be more user friendly and as they told me they are going to redesign it

I have acces to all my business contacts wherever i am

Pobuca review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Pobuca is the best"

What do you like best?

pobuca bot - that imports, updates, calls and connects you with business contacts stored in Pobuca using physical language with the user!

What do you dislike?

Interface could be little clean and the integration should be easy

A smarter phonebook. problems of simplifying contact management

There are not enough reviews of Pobuca for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

DiscoverOrg Logo
DiscoverOrg
(1,257)
DiscoverOrg provides accurate, integrated, and actionable sales and marketing intelligence - including in-depth company, contact, org charts, and buying trigger data.
ZoomInfo Logo
ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is a growth acceleration platform delivering accurate and actionable contact and business information to empower your sales, marketing, and recruiting teams.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Logo
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is the best version of LinkedIn for sales professionals. By harnessing the power of a 500 million member network, LinkedIn Sales Navigator will help you better target, understand, and engage with buyers.
InsideView Logo
InsideView
InsideView gathers real time, social and business sales intelligence from more sources than any competitor, by far, and delivers it right into your sales rep's desktops and mobile devices - online or inside your CRM.
Datanyze Logo
Datanyze
Data and Intelligence provider for Technology Companies.
Clearbit Enrichment Logo
Clearbit Enrichment
Clearbit provides a suite of integrations and business intelligence APIs that help sales and marketing teams become more data-driven.
Winmo Logo
Winmo
Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that provides advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information. An evolution of veteran prospecting platforms The List Online and AdDataExpress, Winmo introduces personalized email alerts, lead recommendations and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution.
HG Data Logo
HG Data
The global leader in technographics, offering B2B marketers the business intelligence they need to achieve extraordinary results.
D&B Hoovers Logo
D&B Hoovers
3.9
Anchored by Dun & Bradstreet’s powerful D-U-N-S® Numbering System, D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention) uses sophisticated analytics to deliver a sales acceleration solution packed with insight.
Lead411 Logo
Lead411
Lead411 provides sales intelligence and company contacts.

Learning about Pobuca?

* We monitor all Pobuca reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.