Podium

4.8

Podium is the industry’s leading online review management platform that helps businesses collect and manage online reviews on sites like Google, Facebook, and many more.

Work for Podium?

Learning about Podium?

Podium Reviews

Showing 220 Podium reviews
Podium review by Marissa C.
Marissa C.

"Podium Experience"

What do you like best?

Podium has been instrumental in increasing our online presence. We have seen a huge increase in online reviews and we love that the process is authentic and encourages interactions with our customers. We also love the customer service Podium provides. Our account manager, Alex, checks in often and always responds to concerns in a timely manner. I love that we have had one main point of contact throughout the process so I always know who to direct questions to.

What do you dislike?

We honestly do not have any complaints. Our account manager, Alex, has asked us for feedback every step of the way and each suggestion we have made has been responded to very quickly. Anything we felt could have been improved in some way has already been improved!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Podium to increase your online presence and gain reviews. Their customer service is great and the software is incredibly user-friendly for office staff and field technicians.

The newest addition to services that we have with Podium is the web chat widget which has been a great benefit to us because it's bringing in new customers and opening up new ways of communicating with current customers. Being able to text through our website and our landline numbers has been great.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Podium
Podium review by Kylie L.
Kylie L.

"Best app I have ever used"

What do you like best?

I have been in the car business 2 years. No that is not a long time. However, I know a lot more then most that have been in the business for 5 or 6 years. Something any one knows it reviews are hard to get you get home you don't wanna do them you gotta search for the place to put the review and if you cant find it you give up. right? This simple app eliminates all that I can send my customer 2 links in one message and they can fill out both reviews while sitting here with me done that easy! And the customer service I was having some issues today and this wonderful guys Ryan helped me out! so shot out to him!

What do you dislike?

So when I first started using this app it was simple name number send messages that was all this thing did but it was so helpful. now there's messages and messages from the people here other then myself and I cant just see my own messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cant comment on pricing because I don't have anything to do with that my company pays for it I put the best but that should be a question that is taking out of this survey

Reviews go up and they are better Reviews because the customers are happy!

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Podium review by Frederick  F.
Frederick F.

"Avoid having only bad reviews be the face of your company"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, worth the investment and quick impact on your online brand awareness. Gave us the chance to put our best foot forward with new customers. We are glad to show who and what we really are.

What do you dislike?

Pretty costly per month but when you think of the ROI of having a positive online brand rating, then its well worth it. Try it and you will be surprised at the amount of actually great reviews you get when you give people the chance to review you. If you don't get good reviews, it is time to change the way to handle your customer service.Great way to see a transparent look at your company by looking at it through the eyes of the consumer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be accountable with your review invites. Also, teach the employees that the best way to send an invite is actually right after the customer interaction. Greater invite to review ratio.(we are trending in the 50%)

We had no platform to showcase the majority of out client experiences which are of 5 star quality. All that was being reported were the few bad experiences that our clients had out of thousands of daily interactions. Was very unfair that we only allowed a few to represent the many. That has now changed and now we encourage the many to truly represent who we are as a company to the online community.

Podium review by Jade R.
Jade R.

"Quickly Increasing our Number of Reviews on Google and Facebook"

What do you like best?

Podium allows us to quickly and easily obtain reviews from our customers. Our techs love a little friendly competition & the Dashboard provides viewing of the Leader Board status to help motivate! We've been able to significantly increase our number of reviews on both Google and Facebook in a short amount of time. The fact that Podium has an easy to use mobile app is also extremely helpful!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a "notes" option in Messenger for employee view only so that we can share info or updates on a customer's status as needed. We can, of course, do that through the emails they send out but it would be nice to have it all in one place. It would also be nice to be able to reply to the reviews on Google and Facebook, directly through the Podium app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully implement it in your business and have fun with a little friendly in office competition on not only the number of reviews you receive but on the quality of reviews you are receiving from your customers. It leaves your employees feeling good about the level of customer service they are providing to your customers and provides excellent testimonials to potential customers looking for your services!

Podium makes it easy for us to manage our online reputation and allows our customers to share their experience with our company to others looking for our service, all in one easy-to-use platform. We are very pleased with Podium and the level of results it's provided. Our company has been able to triple the number of reviews we receive on multiple sites in a very short amount of time!

Podium review by Amber P.
Amber P.

"Great Addition to our Available Product List"

What do you like best?

Podium has gone above and beyond to accommodate the needs of my stores while remaining compliant with our corporate legal requirements and my needs and tastes as the corporate administrator. Our Customer Success Manager, Tyler, is a delight to work with. He is quick to respond to my emails and always follows-up when we cannot resolve an issue right away. The vendor/partner relationship we built when we first started working with the Podium team has been very beneficial to my organization and to the stores who have used the product. Thanks, Tyler and Steve! We appreciate you!

What do you dislike?

I'm a little "meh" on their inability to respond to Yelp reviews, but that's in the works.

We use Podium as a review building product in several of my 180+ dealerships. We've seen really healthy results in very short time-frames.

Podium review by Brock B.
Brock B.

"Best online review & reputation management platform we have experienced!"

What do you like best?

The ease of driving good reviews is by far the best thing about this program. If we did not have Podium, we would have very few reviews, especially good reviews on Google or Facebook! it drives reviews daily... And wow! does it have an effect on SEO!!!

What do you dislike?

Wish it could post results on social media. This is one thing I did like about the other programs we have used. There is no way to share good reviews to our social feeds such as Facebook or Twitter, This is a much-needed function... But short of that, it is wonderful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is by far the best review aggregator / Online reputation management tool I have seen out there. Very easy to use and it gets results!

Podium allows us to easily obtain reviews from our happy clients at the point of service and to share their experiences with people looking for our service. Also, the built-in dashboards allow us to properly motivate our employees to compete for reviews volume each month from their clients.

Podium review by George F.
George F.

"Best decision we’ve made in years for our business "

What do you like best?

Makes it so easy for our customers to review us. Therefore it’s easy for us to get reviews. We have doubled our reviews in the first month and they’re all five star reviews. Also everyone texts so that’s how we need to communicate with our customers. Podium provides an easy way for our entire team to text our customers one on one. Support is awesome. Chat response is almost immeadiate. Staff is friendly, fun, and knowledgeable. Ryan has been great

What do you dislike?

This Is not applicable. There really is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about this service. It covers all the bases

The need to increase our review waiting with Google and Facebook to compete with other jewelers. Also the ability to text customers from our landline

Podium review by Tim E.
Tim E.

"Reputation Management Made Easey "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Replies of Facebook reviews can not be done in the Podium platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure review requests are sent while the customers are still on site

Podium allows me to manage the online reputation of our businesses an an easy to use platform. Being able to prompted a customer for a review and allowing them to do so while physically still in our stores increases the conversation rate. The vast majority of our customers are very pleased with the customer service and experience they receive, Podium allows them to share that experience with our potential customers.

Podium review by John S.
John S.

"We're getting reviews, mostly 5 star, and better engaging with our customers"

What do you like best?

Our online presence is improving fairly dramatically in a short period of time. We've always gotten positive feedback from our customers via follow-up phone calls, but that hasn't been public and it largely disappears. Now we've begun to turn that good will into positive online attention and we're hopeful it will lead to more organic search opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The setup process took a long time and was a pain in the ass. They worked hard to take care of it and they refunded me for the time they were working with Service Titan to get set up, so ultimately they resolved it well. I suspect as one of their first Service Titan customers our experience was likely unlike most others, as they were learning how to work with Service Titan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest requesting a short-term period to try out Podium before agreeing to use them longer term in order to determine if they fit your needs. I'm always hesitant to make a long-term commitment right out the gate, and Podium agreed to allow us to try it out without a long-term commitment. Anyone who is unwilling to do so, in my mind, isn't confident in their product.

We've always done good work, but it was a well-kept secret. Our customers would be happy, but nobody would hear it. We believe Podium is helping lend credibility to our business by strengthening our online positioning in organic searches and making potential customers more likely to call us without pay-per-click advertising costs. We won't know until we have a larger sample size, but the early results are encouraging.

Podium review by Giovanna B.
Giovanna B.

"Best Reputation Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Podium is easy- easy for the staff to request reviews and easy for the customer to leave an online review. Podium is text message based, which is what attracted us to this software in the first place. We tried many reputation management tools in the past, and Podium is by far the best!

What do you dislike?

Managing a large auto group on Podium can be tough- the team page for adding/removing users is clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! We have seen amazing results instantly!

We wanted to increase our online reputation and the analytics and reporting we can pull from Podium is extremely beneficial and proves that Podium works. Some of our dealerships receive upwards of 100 new 5-star reviews each month - all from Podium!

Podium review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Huge benefits!"

What do you like best?

Podium makes it easy for our customers to review us and easy for us to keep track. We've had our number of reviews almost double since last year and our rating has never been higher! Their team is also extremely quick to answer questions and help with any ideas we may have.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Podium is when our team is not fully utilizing it. If we are not asking our customers if they want an invite we're spending money on a useless subscription.

We've increased our Google, Facebook, and Yellow pages immensely. Due to poor management by former owners our scores were disgraceful but after policy updates and Podium implementation we've seen a lot more action on our online listings!

Podium review by River R.
River R.

"podium is excellent"

What do you like best?

i love how you can track the invites, people who have clicked on the review link and credited reviews. i love how the reports are done in real time. i also love how you can use podium as a way to text your clients

What do you dislike?

i couldnt find any program better than podium for keeping track of reviews online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

podium is the way to go if you want to keep up with the reviews left online. this is super easy to use. it took me less than an hour to fully understand and use this program without any training beforehand

we are able to text our clients that prefer the texting option. we are also able to reply to reviews left online right through podium

Podium review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Podium is a game changer for Marketing Agencies"

What do you like best?

We are a marketing agency and we use podium for our clients reputation management. We've seen tremendous growth in reviews for our clients. We have one client that went from 0 reviews to 76 in the course of a few months. We love how easy it is to control the text message visually, when it's sent out, and the ability to reply via text to the customer. The dashboard is super easy to use and provides helpful information. Podium customer service is also top notch.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. They are a growing company and I've seen them take suggestions and figure out how to make their program better. They are integrating more and more with outside platforms. I didn't like that they didn't integrate with Yelp but Yelp is a pain and they have been in negotiations with them but to no avail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

It's hard for our clients to get reviews on their own sometimes, so with Podium we're able to offer help in that department. We're able to structure review campaigns using Podium for our client's customers. We adjust back and forth from Google to Facebook reviews in order to grow both platforms. Having reviews is super important for many reasons and Podium makes this easy. We also like that you can provide separate logins for staff for our clients so we can track who is sending out reviews.

Podium review by Katrina G.
Katrina G.

"Excellent Tool to Help Staff Ask for Reviews"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the process is for our sales staff to send these review requests to customers and how simple the process is for customers to leave us a review. Saydie specifically has been excellent to work with through the on-boarding process. She always answers my questions in a timely manner and helps through thorough explanations and problem solving.

What do you dislike?

It's disappointing that Yelp can not be one of the options for customers to leave their review via the Podium link, although I know this is a Yelp rule and nothing in Podium's control.

Podium is a great tool to ask customers for reviews. It provides a better response rate since it's easier for customers. Thus far we have seen an increase in the number of reviews we're receiving.

Podium review by Max P.
Max P.

"Game Changing for our business"

What do you like best?

It is by far the easiest program to train a workforce and easy to use for the front end user.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if it is a dislike since I know the program is evolving. I would like to to be able to cross post and have more options of where to post. Personally, my business needs more reviews on Yelp but we are getting a ton on Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Game changing. Our company received 300 reviews in 5 years and about 160 in less than two months.

We have immediate feedback that we can connect with our customer and see what we can do to improve. Podium allows us real time reviews as well. Most customer give us a review before they even leave our stores. Also, allows us to better understand our customer experience from the store level and sales person level.

Podium review by Consultant

"GREAT WAY TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMERS"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT OUR GUEST'S GET NOTIFIED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THEY GET A TEXT MESSAGE AFTER MY INVOICE IS CLOSED. THEY ALSO GET TO CHOOSE WHICH SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET THEY WANT TO SUBMIT A REVIEW ON. MANY GUEST HAVE REALLY LIKED PODIUM AND HAVE COMPLEMENTED US ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN A CAR IS SOLD AND WHEN GUEST'S COME IN TO SERVICE THEIR VEHICLE AS WELL!!!

What do you dislike?

NOTHING THAT I DISLIKE ABOUT THE PROGRAM. EVERYTHING IS REALLY EASY TO USE AND SO EASY TO GET INVITAIONS SENT TO GUEST'S IF THEY WERE MISSED FOR SOME REASON.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I WOULD RECOMMEND PODIUM TO ANYONE THAT HAS A BUSY WORK LOAD AND NEEDS A LITTLE HELP REACHING OUT TO CUSTOMERS.

SOMETIMES I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO CONTACT EVERY CUSTOMER. WITH PODIUM I CNA GET TO EVERY GUEST RIGHT AFTR THEY LEAVE. THE BEENFITS WE HAVE ALREADY REALIZED IS THAT OUR GOOGLE RATING HAS INCREASED DRAMATICALLY. THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Podium review by Riannon M.
Riannon M.

"Podium is Helping Us Achieve Our Goals"

What do you like best?

Podium is a simple solution to multiplying your reviews across various platforms. Easy for staff to use & having the option to go automated makes this a no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to change the messaging for sales/service, must be the same copy. Only other "issue" we have is internal and it's not always gathering the correct phone number for a customer, which then sends the invite to a wrong number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it! We have this automated for both sales & service, which makes this too easy.

Podium has helped us achieve our goals for increasing our reputation online. You have nothing to lose with this platform. Overall I would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants to boost their quality & quantity of reviews.

Podium review by Shelly H.
Shelly H.

"Podium Helped us Find A Way into Google Reviews!!!"

What do you like best?

Connecting instantly with Google, we had a hard time getting our reviews to actually be seen on Google in the past.

What do you dislike?

That people can just leave a star rating

Recommendations to others considering the product

start today!

We never had a good way to get our reviews to Google. We have hundreds of reviews that were supposed to go to Google using another program but they were trapped and that program didn't really get our reviews to Google. We see INSTANT results with Podium and have gone from 8 to 48 reviews in less than 2 months and we have seen an INSTANT ROI for our business from the quality of patients that have come to see us in just this past month from Google vs the quality of patients before. We can tell that GOOD patients needing big treatment are really reading our reviews...and they tell us they are reading our reviews too! Compared to our competitors our reviews are many and current not just many and old.

Podium review by Nikki P.
Nikki P.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Podium makes it very easy to field all of our Customer Service reviews and comments into one place, so we can more quickly and easily respond to customer feedback and outreach. It has also been very helpful in acquiring customer reviews and improving our reviews ratings across numerous platforms. Alex Howe is our Account Representative and he has been very helpful to our team. He is very invested in our success with Podium; it's clear he cares about nurturing his relationship with our teams and he always makes himself very present and accessible to us. It's great having someone from Podium who we know we can rely on for assistance.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can say I dislike about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend giving Podium a try!

Before using Podium, we had to go to all of our Facebook, Google, and Yellow Pages store pages and brand pages to respond to customer comments individually. We have 19 stores so this made for a lot of extra work. Now we can find everything in one place and respond from the Podium platform, so it's a much more seamless process. We also wanted to increase our star ratings and reviews ratings across each platform; we have many happy customers but they do not tend to write reviews as frequently as those who are writing complaints, so Podium has helped us to hear more positive feedback, which can be just as valuable as negative feedback.

Podium review by Evan S.
Evan S.

"The Best Way to Get Your Feedback Under Control!"

What do you like best?

This software makes it easy for customers to review us, and it makes it easy for us to decide who to invite to write the reviews. That makes it so we can get the happy people reviewing and the other customers happy. It also encourages staff to make customers happier so they want to write good reviews. We have 10 times the reviews we had before and our scores keep going up!

What do you dislike?

Some customers click the link and are unable to log in to Google or Facebook to write the review. Other times, they are looped back to the sign in screen and get frustrated. We can see that these customers are clicking but we don't get the review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait... just do this before your competition does!

We are getting so many more reviews now! It is driving new traffic to our door and increasing our profit from new customers. More and more people are telling us they were recommended by Google.

Podium review by Katie R.
Katie R.

"The best change we've made to drive reviews"

What do you like best?

I love the company. They are very invested not just in selling, but in making sure you know what to do. They are also very personable!

What do you dislike?

They were a tad bit slow in letting us know that something wasn't working with our data push. But they handled it wonderfully in the aftermath.

We've increase our rating by .3 stars on Google. It may seem like a small increase, but to go from a 4.2 to a 4.5 is pretty significant considering that affects our ranking for people searching to buy a new car! It also gives us a space to interact with unhappy customers before they go to social media and review sites!

Podium review by Steven K.
Steven K.

"Quality service for cheap!"

What do you like best?

We have tried a variety of texting services for our dealership and all of them fall flat or are expensive. Podium has a great interface, good app, and the ability to customize templates that use the customer's name.

We've gotten more reviews in the two months using this service as we had in the previous calendar year. Very much worth it.

The only thing it lacks is attachment support for pictures. But even without that it's an exceptional service. Doubly so at the price.

Also their staff is responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The lack of picture support can be a hassle, but nothing to write home about.

When people Google us they're seeing stale old reviews. With podium, they're seeing fresh content. It also helps bury any negative reviews and shows a more balanced and positive disposition of customers.

We've had better follow up responses as well.

Podium review by Erica S.
Erica S.

"User friendly for Increasing Online reviews"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and straightforward the dashboard for Podium is. The fact that we can review our rankings among local competitors in our market is ideal, plus it's been a great tool so far for communicating with patients via text messaging from the computer.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say, but if I had to pick something I would change is perhaps more customization of user control access. A team member can either have no access or all access for seeing stats and responding to reviews or messages. I would like to be able to limit some of this for my staff.

We made a goal to increase our online presence within our region and Podium has helped us to seamlessly do this. Using the software to connect with people on their mobile devices has proved itself to work. We have already seen a decent increase in online reviews and I know that is all because of the Podium software.

Podium review by Administrator

"Biggest waste of money ever"

What do you like best?

Their demo I guess. It seemed good in theory, which is why we signed on but I am struggling to find any positives since we made that mistake. It might work if you have a millennial-only client base.

What do you dislike?

Oh where do I start....

a) Spent two weeks going back and forth with their technical support to actually get the link being sent out to work in the first place. It felt as though we were the only suckers dumb enough to pay for their only partly functioning software. We were sending from iPhones and Android, how is it possible their system couldn't function on the most common devices??? It turned out that there were TWO separate issues.

b) Our client base skews heavily towards the retirement set, so we had to spend so much time hand-holding to get them through the review process, we didn't need Podium to send the link in the first place.

c) Even with all that hand-holding, numerous review that we WATCHED clients post, never actually showed up on Facebook or Google.... and this was not just the old folks. Even 20/30-somethings had issues.

d) Podium's text-based system unintentionally encourages busy people to simply text back their review. We had perfectly intelligent young businessmen who we had asked to write a review via Podium, which they would do but by texting it back rather than posting it because they didn't take the time to actually read the one line message. Which means we then have to either abandon their review or write them back and say, hey I know you're really busy but could you actually click on the link this time and do it again?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. We plan on looking into Review Inc when our contract ends and we can finally stop wasting money with Podium.

We were a new business, so we needed to make our way to the top of Google search results. As mentioned previously, Podium was of virtually zero use.

Podium review by Austin H.
Austin H.

"Podium"

What do you like best?

Podium is a great platform. Prior to having the platform gathering and responding to reviews was very time consuming. With the platform we have increased our review percentage and it has simplified the monitoring of all our platforms. We now have stats on click through rate that we can make changes off of. Overall I would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants to enhance their reputation online.

What do you dislike?

Overall the platform is great. It would be nice to see who sent a review from Salesforce instead of just logging the API. The team at Podium has already started working on this for us.

The platform has increased the number of reviews we are getting month over month and allows all our platforms to be monitored in one screen.

Podium review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Effective Review Solicitation"

What do you like best?

Podium utilizes a user-friendly text feature to solicit online reviews on behalf of your business. The text invitations are easy for a customer to understand and convert on. And the invitation process is simple enough for employees to quickly adopt and utilize. It also integrates with our database so that we're able to automate text invitations.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and analytics are sub-par. The analytics dashboard is limited and not super helpful in identifying new needs and strategies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your reputation needs carefully. If you have a strong reputation already, Podium may not be as useful to you. If you're a newer business just getting off the ground, Podium would potentially be a good fit for you. If your reputation has struggled in the past, Podium will work for you IF your business provides a good customer experience. Remember, Podium only facilitates reviews from actual customers. We've also started to see a point of diminishing return with Podium. Our scores have improved to a point that we're happy with, and further improvement will take a lot of time to achieve, so in a way, Podium might solve your problem so well that you won't need them after a few months.

We're seeking to help our locations improve their online review scores on sites like Google, Facebook, etc. As a tool, Podium has helped us to work toward our goals effectively. Our review quantity has increased rapidly since using the tool, and scores for our locations have improved over time.

Podium review by Forrest L.
Forrest L.

"Awesome company"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, we have our receptionist send the review inquiry to our customers, every day. Smart, young professional talent. Quick to respond and answer questions or tutoring..

What do you dislike?

We have been using Podium for a little over 2 years and so far, I have no complaints or dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why wouldn't everyone take advantage of the FREE TRIAL period? Nothing to lose, it only takes a few minutes to set up and a few minutes to monitor daily. Podium is one of the best ideas we have implemented.

Immediate, inside track on opinions and feelings of our customers. Good or bad! And, its so easy to respond to any situations as they emerge during the day. Our customers appreciate the quick response from us, it makes them feel special. Your customers will appreciate it also.

Podium review by Heather C.
Heather C.

"No one likes asking for reviews right?"

What do you like best?

Podium has changed that thinking for me. It is EASY to use both for myself and my customers. Whether I'm on my computer or the app it is fast. I love that! I don't have a lot of time to be messing around with other things our customers either. This product streamlines everything and supports actually getting a survey completed once you've asked. I find myself feeling very rewarded through my customers feedback.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can have the most surveys completed and still be down on the leaderboard if someone else has sent out more requests. I feel the proof is in the outcome. The request to survey ratio and completion of the survey. Maybe once the request goal has been met the top performer should be the one with the most surveys.

Customers tend to tell it how it is once they are given this type of tool. We all know they will share their experience verbally. It is nice to see what this is looking like after the interaction!

Podium review by Ross L.
Ross L.

"Podium = low impact and excellent results"

What do you like best?

The low impact nature of training staff to request invites. It literally takes 30 seconds to send one and less than that to leave a review.

What do you dislike?

Not having in-depth analytics and not having any data export features. Analytics is very important in this day and age. It allows people to track and measure how well they are doing and find trends. I have had to track and record all the data myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a service that will help you generate a lot of reviews while not having to intensely train staff and customers, then Podium is for you. Your team will be able to request reviews easily in under 30 seconds and if your customer knows how to read, they can leave a review. Its easy for everyone, which is probably why it has such a high success rate.

We are solving the need to generate reviews by using this service and it has benefited us by boosting out Google Map Pack position to the number 1 position, which has brought in more traffic. Exposure is definitely a bonus!

Podium review by Roger C.
Roger C.

"Retail automotive customer "reviews"...the new CSI for retail auto"

What do you like best?

Consolidation of all of the important review sites

Empathy level of the support staff

What do you dislike?

It's obvious that the company is still in a start up mode...adding more and more employees every month. But they are handling it pretty well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump on board

The current "big think" in retail auto is CX, Customer Experience. But the industry, for the most part, is still using CSI to measure CX. Customer reviews, via Podium, give us a "subjective" feel for the experience of the customer. The number of stars are important, but the real gold is in the review descriptions. And that's only going to get more important as we evolve from a "transactional" mindset to a "relational" one.

The next "big thing" will be EE...Employee Experience. A engaged employee is more apt to deliver a better customer experience. Advanced brain science (EB...Economic Behavior) is dramatically revealing that "Engaged Employees" are more apt to not only deliver a better customer experience, they are more apt to stay with the company longer, support others in the company, etc.

Theres a lot more to the reviews Podium provides than just a score! Nice to have a company who is solely focused on dynamics of reviews...that way I don't have to do it.

Podium review by South Dade T.
South Dade T.

"Podium has helped us become the highest rated Toyota dealer in South Florida"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for new users to learn and use it. There is practically no learning curve. As an admin, I love the control panel. Easy to see who is utilizing the tool as well as the results each individual user is getting. I can hold each one of my reps accountable, which i absolutely love. I also like how the tool is constantly being improved.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, there is nothing not to like. Podium has to have one of the friendliest and professional teams in the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Podium is a no-brainer. If you are considering a product that will help you to engage more customers to share their experiences with the growing number of potential customers that are making purchase decisions bases on what others are saying about you, then you have to look no further.

We are the highest rated dealer in out district and tops in the region. With Podium, we are leveraging the power of positive reviews to help us build a great online reputation.

Podium review by Andrew  C.
Andrew C.

"A great feedback platform"

What do you like best?

The instant alerts you receive when a review is left. You can gain insights to improve your business and feedback. You have the ability to manage, track, and report all of your reviews.

What do you dislike?

Constant alerts for reviews from those accounts you are not personally associated with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform can help you catch and hold your customers attention by showing them interest. It can also keep your current customers & help to improve your business.

Instant customer feedback prevents many situations where negative feedback can reach social media. You have the chance to correct a situation before it spirals out of control.

Podium review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"Highly effective for getting me reviews"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the process and that the review request is sent via a medium (text message) that our customers are almost guaranteed to see/read. When we send the text while the customer is still in the store we get a really high completion rate.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike really has little to do with Podium and more to do with us. Getting all of our salespeople to buy into the "why" and execute the process 100% of the time is a challenge. But again, Podium has made the process about as simple and easy as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Make sure that your front line people understand the value of online reputation and are committed to executing the process.

We are trying to build a solid review rating primarily on Google. Automotive shoppers used to visit 5-6 dealerships to do their research but now research is all done online and shoppers visit 1-2 dealerships. Online research involves verification of product, price, and reputation of the retailer. We know that consumers use online reviews to eliminate dealers from their consideration set. We also know that review sites left to themselves will paint an inaccurate picture of overall consumer experience as those who write reviews are disproportionately dissatisfied. Encouraging 100% of our customers to write a review is the only way to approach an accurate online representation of consumer experience. It is difficult to quantify the benefit we derive from these efforts. The one thing I can point to is the phenomenon of guests walking in and asking for a specific salesperson whose name they've read in multiple positive reviews... reviews which likely would not have happened had we not been using the Podium app.

Podium review by Chad B.
Chad B.

"Incredible Results - well worth the cost."

What do you like best?

It actually works. Our reviews doubled in less than 2 months. The service quality is excellent. The platform is easy to use. I've even referred this product to other companies that I have relationship with.

What do you dislike?

This is minor but I wish I could filter our negative reviews before they post. However - despite my concerns - the sheer volume of good reviews far outweigh the negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out - ask for a 90 day trial - it is very effective.

We struggled for years to get positive reviews posted on google, Facebook and yelp. In a matter of weeks - we had received over 100 5-star reviews. This is changing our business for the better.

Podium review by Administrator

"A tool I've wanted for a long time"

What do you like best?

It's a very easy way to solicit reviews from customers (and have some success actually getting them to do them.)

What do you dislike?

Pricing is not cheap and it appears to require a long term commitment which means you're paying a fairly costly monthly price for a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a pretty good product for easily managing and soliciting online reviews.

Beginning to achieve some semblance of parity between public reviews (google) and other review sites that actually confirm a real customer. If you think your competitors are sabotaging your reputation online, or are having difficulty because only displeased customers are motivated to review your business, Podium offers a tool that can at least allow you to obtain more fair representation and balance negative reviews with more reviews from satisfied customers.

Podium review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Impressive"

What do you like best?

Podium has offered our company an streamlined way to gain reviews for our services. Gone are the days of having to reach out and pray that customers review. With Podium, our technicians in the field are able to request feedback regarding their services on the spot. Nowadays, the further you get from the site the less likely the review. Podium has saved time and man power with their platform as well. The recommendations is another key feature. When we see that a customer follows the link and recommends but doesn't leave a review, we can then follow up and push a little more for that review - seeing as they are a happy customer. All in all, Podium just works!

What do you dislike?

Only one thing, not all the review sites that we are on integrate with Podium. This is an issue they are working on, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of use is underrated. It couldn't be easier.

We are solving the dilemma of having happy customers but our reviews not reflecting that. They say your angriest customers speak loudest, but with Podium we have turned that on its head. People now review us because that's what our customers do. Positive feedback is like negative feedback in the way that once both get rolling, it can be hard to stop. People want to be a part of a community, and Podium lets us push them to that.

Podium review by Administrator

"Best SMS tool out there!"

What do you like best?

Very quick and easy to use. The volume of reviews we are getting in such a short amount of time is amazing. Our customer experience is something we truly value so being able to share our customers experiences has been second to none. Also, love that it connects to our DMS and sends out review invites automatically.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is everyone can view the messages and everyone gets an alert when someone texts on through the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will definitely increase your online reputation!

Podium has helped increase the total volume of reviews across all platforms. With it being such an easy tool, customers find it very easy to write about their experience. Overall, I would definitely recommend Podium to anyone trying to increase their online reputation.

Podium review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Grow your business with reviews! "

What do you like best?

Podium is simple to use in every way possible. They have thought of pretty much everything, and you just need to take the time to just apply Podium to your business and watch the reviews come in.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the text back feature doesn't work for our business (moving company) very well - it seems to confuse our customers, and they often text back to the review request text thinking they are leaving a review. Other than that we really enjoy the entire platform.

We have a lot of competition in our area, and its important to lead the pack in every way possible. By bringing in legit reviews from our customers, it helps people searching for businesses like ours to see that we truly care about our customers and the hard work we put in each and every day.

Podium review by Brad P.
Brad P.

"Podium revolutionizes Reviews"

What do you like best?

Podium shoots a text to customer. We have had great success with them. We have increase reviews across both stores and we are very happy with this product. at the VW store we went from 30 reviews to over 130 on google. Now our Toyota store went from 70 reviews to over 360 reviews on google. 189 total reviews since the VW Store Joined in less than 6 months. 354 reviews in less than 5 months since the Toyota store joined. These guys make it easy for customers to share their experiences and give the dealerships a chance to build rapport with customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this awesome company. They have amazing customer service and communication. Their leadership is amazing. Chase and Nico and all the other upper leaders are dedicated to helping their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

nope they are super aweosme

Its had drastically increase our visibility when it comes to showing the level of customer service we provide. Customers trust online review sites especially now that review are pulled into the knowledge box.

Podium review by Olivia M.
Olivia M.

"Podium usage"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that this website looks like a normal texting app. It is very simple and easy to use. It also has already made templates if you want to include introductions or what not.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the website. It is very easy to use and I appreciate that it works with all types of phones.

Podium helps solve the issue of people not responding via email or calling. This was people can just text us back and we can confirm a job.

Podium review by Michelle D.
Michelle D.

"Wonderfully Designed Dashboard"

What do you like best?

We had been looking for a way to help increase our Google reviews. It needed to be easy for our sales team to use and provide us with important data about who was doing what in each retail location. The dashboard is simple to navigate and manage and has lots of options as to how you want to manage your account. I love that the Podium team is always looking to improve and tweak things and asking their customers for ideas as to what we want to see and how we want to have it laid out.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is not being able to select a custom date range for analytics which is something hey are working on implementing.

We have increased the number of Google reviews we are receiving, more importantly increased our ranking on Google because of the # of responded to reviews and beginning to build better relationships with people who have had fantastic experiences in our retails stores. The reviews give us a direct, personal connection to our shoppers!

Podium review by Ben A.
Ben A.

"Podium gets results"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use podium is. I can talk with a client about their experience, and ask them to leave a review. The invite goes out in less than 15 seconds, and the link is very easy for the client to use.

What do you dislike?

I need to follow up manually on outstanding invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Podium is very easy to use, and track success.

We have seen an increase in visits to our website, and been able to use our online reputation to close deals.

Podium review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Great company to work with-they keep you informed all the time!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how Podium keeps us informed of the changes and upgrades that they make all while asking for our opinion along the way. It makes me feel part of the growth of the company.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about Podium!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your online reviews to be seriously impacted in a positive way, consider Podium!

Previously we saw a very small percentage of our clients leaving online reviews and now with Podium it makes the process seamless. Our clients can put those reviews online to get the word out about the great services and products that we offer to a larger online community.

Podium review by Dane J.
Dane J.

"Podium - Simplicitic, Low Cost, and Extremely Powerful"

What do you like best?

Podium is user friendly, easy to use and enables businesses to garner positive reviews from customers in a non-intrusive, trust-worthy manner. Furthermore, it allows one to get the reviews that matter, such as on Goggle or Yelp.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to dislike about Podium. The cost is minimal, but the return is huge!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Features are great for the cost, but it is a simple tool with powerful results. It may not have all the features other review tools possess, but again for the cost, it's worth it.

Podium solves the problem of obtaining accurate customer reviews. It allows businesses to obtain and maintain more realistic reviews by enabling customers to review your business while their experience is fresh in their minds.

Podium review by Mike V.
Mike V.

"Reviews made simple"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for staff and customers alike

What do you dislike?

Not being able to remove wrong numbers. Clumsy use of images / photos.

Our reviews have grown from 9 to over 50 on Google in 2 months. We used to used various mobile (cell) phones for outbound calls and txts which meant conversations were often split over separate numbers. Now all client communication is done within Podium. Customers have a single contact number and all staff can see, action and create all communication from any computer.

Podium review by Marisa S.
Marisa S.

"We are TEXTABLE "

What do you like best?

I love that I can communicate with my customers through a texting platform without having to use my personal cell phone number.

What do you dislike?

When going back to edit a text for some reason the characters default to all caps. It takes longer to revise what I have already written.

With Podium we are able to maintain communication and share design ideas even after hours. This has been an extremely helpful tool for us and our customers prefer this method of contact.

Podium review by Kim K.
Kim K.

"Jump in reviews = jump in ratings"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for staff and the ease of use for clients in reviewing us is the best feature of Podium, y far. Don't get me wrong, as the business manager, I love the analytics but its really all about how easy Podium makes it for us to get clients to review our services and share their visit experience with the world.

What do you dislike?

There's really no downside that we have seen to dislike anything about using Podium.

The problems we are beginning to solve with Podium are not getting enough reviews to show a valid, real-world rating number. We all know the bit dog barks the loudest, so Podium has helped us balance that by giving us a way to show all clients how easy and quick it is to review their visit with us on social media through the Podium software experience.

Podium review by Ashley A.
Ashley A.

"I like the idea of podium, I know that it was a quick launch however I hope there will be fixes "

What do you like best?

I like the opportunity to personalize and go further communication. I don't like that people have so much trouble getting the link to work

What do you dislike?

I don't like that contacts can't be reentered (ie. Phone number then by email) having multiple ways to contact would be best. Not having notifications from all staff conversations and issues with the link are agrovating

Communication not through my cell phone number, still using a lot of usage on my personal phone.. racking up bills

Podium review by Evgeniya S.
Evgeniya S.

"Great reviews distribution site!"

What do you like best?

This service is very easy to work with. We can reach our customers individually and address any issues they might have. They can post reviews to the public review site of their choice or respond to us privatly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it takes me awhile to get to the reports. Every month I would like to have the reviews results pulled up, and it's not easy to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it and see the results for yourself!

We reach our customers and communicate with them about their experiences with our company.

Podium review by Jorel C.
Jorel C.

"Best Review Software Ever"

What do you like best?

I like that we are getting double the amount of reviews that with previous programs. More technicians are participating because it's easy and fun. We love the messaging part of the software and believe that we were missing opportunities to service and talk to our clients in the past.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think that Podium nailed how to bestsellers get reviews from clients and make it interactive and fun for the whole team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously think about when you use a software that sends a text to your clients, you'll likely be getting clients that respond to the review text invite asking questions about your service, needing more services. You can text them and followup with how the job looks, it's just fantastic and high touch.

Growing our presence and reviews online. More people calling us because of our reviews.

Podium review by Zachary R.
Zachary R.

"Quick implementation and buy in from my sales team!"

What do you like best?

This service allows us to engage our customers in a user friendly and efficient manner. Our customers can recommend us on various social media platforms without the hassle of having to visit multiples sites and having to login prior to a review. Also, the tool is so simple that our sales team proactively uses it to grow their personal book of business within our dealership.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This service is doing everything that we expected and more.

Because of the high number of Google reviews we are seeing from this platform we are acquiring more customers more efficiently. Our sales people are seeing more new customers coming in to ask for them by name because of this extra exposure and the positive reviews online.

Podium review by Jordan Rayne W.
Jordan Rayne W.

"Fantastic for Our Business!"

What do you like best?

Podium has helped us get more customers than any other type of advertising in such a short time. It has not just helped us reach more people, but has helped our existing customers trust us more and connect to us in a better way.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints about Podium. It's easy to use and has helped us a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend!

Podium has helped us get more reviews and advertise our success. We could not be happier.

Podium review by William L.
William L.

"The Best Platform for Generating Reviews in the Field"

What do you like best?

The interface for both the administrator and end-user (the customer) is very simple and intuitive. Our team can send someone a review invite in about 10 seconds that goes directly to the customer's phone (or email). It's very effective and quick.

What do you dislike?

So far we have zero complaints other than it might have been helpful to offer a batch import option to get our entire team signed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to generate reviews on Google, Facebook, and/or Yelp - Podium can efficiently help you attain them. It is exponentially more useful for us as a service-based business that interacts with our customers in the field.

We have found that Podium eliminates the confusion on where to direct customers to leave a review. Google often changes the methodology or breadcrumb trail for which to navigate to leave a review. Podium simplifies everything and works regardless of whether your customer receives a text or email.

Podium review by Anne T.
Anne T.

"Wonderful marketing resource for company's to get the reviews they've been looking for!"

What do you like best?

Podium is such a great program to connect with your clients and get their feedback about how you services were in real time. I found it to be a great communication tool for customer service and authentic feedback.

What do you dislike?

We do not dislike anything about Podium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this program as soon as possible, it will increase your business and reviews!

Reviews where the business problem that we were able to solve with Podium. We have seen an increase in reviews on Facebook and Google since utilizing this program.

Podium review by Jade C.
Jade C.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly I get a response when I need help with Podium. When I need any sort of assistance, someone responds in no more than 5 minutes. Their website is also thoroughly thought out and I can manage everything easily.

What do you dislike?

No big dislikes, their mass review send outs are a little tricky to get sent out. The first time I tried this it took me a while to get it all organized and had to talk back and forth with an employee from Podium. I also wish I was able to change which order of sites customers see when they open the text without having to have someone from Podium to do it for me.

Communication is where we seem to lack and since we have gotten a lot more feedback since we've joined Podium, we were able to pin point exactly where our communication is lacking and fix it.

Podium review by Blake D.
Blake D.

"Podium Authenticated Us"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we receive feedback on a constant bases and it allows people who have never used us to see how much effort we put into our everyday operations.

What do you dislike?

Although we receive a lot of feedback, the return rate is still very low. If people aren't already signed into Google, Facebook, etc, they are less likely to leave a review.

We have noticed an increase in traffic, even in our slower months. I think it's allowing us to beat out competition.

Podium review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Podium 10/10 Would Recommend"

What do you like best?

I love that Podium let's me customize the message that I send out to my customers. Having all of our reviews from different outlets (Google, Facebook, etc.) makes it really easy and convenient to stay on top of our online reputation management!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the one thing that I had an issue with got resolved within a few weeks, and I have since been very satisfied with Podium.

I've increased our star ratings on Google and Facebook through using Podium.

Podium review by Katie O.
Katie O.

"Beyond my expectations! "

What do you like best?

I love that we now have more control over negative reviews. Negative feedback is extremely important to us and we take it very seriously. Our approach is, do whatever we can to fix it - we never want a patient to feel like their expecations were not met. Most of the time, after we have reached out to an angry patient, they are satisfied, and ready to come back in to our clinic - BUT their negative review is still left out there for the world to see.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would integrate with our booking system. This is truly the only thing that I don't love about it. RIght now, we have a person dedicated to getting texts sent out each day, after each persons appointment. Worth it, because we know how important those reviews are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Podium is amazing, and I love seeing all the feedback we get.

As stated above we love the benefit of still receiving negative feedback, but its not hanging out there for everyone to see. It has also been great for our SEO, we have a TON of google reviews!

Podium review by Rowley M.
Rowley M.

"Podium is the greatest!"

What do you like best?

Google and or Facebook reviews are critical to our business. The Podium product allows our employees a quick and easy way to request reviews from our customers, and what even better its a quick and easy way for customers to leave reviews for us.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about Podium. Its sometimes a challenge to get the employee to remember to ask for the review.

We received more reviews on Google in the first month of launching the Podium product than we had received in the previous 4 months.

Podium review by Jeff M.
Jeff M.

"Podium is a simple, elegant tool to drive results"

What do you like best?

Podium allows us to simply and unobtrusively capture our customers' feedback, allowing us to improve internally as well as driving additional traffic through our doors. The support is top-notch and the analytics are insightful without being overbearing.

What do you dislike?

I would enjoy expanded functionality for administrators via the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been pitched many similar tools since assuming my current role, but Podium stood out for its focused, simple, elegant solution and useful tools.

Podium is currently our most effective SEO tool. We have been able to make our internet presence more reflective of our true place in the market, and I have talked to several new customers that entrusted us with their business thanks to our Google rating and reviews.

Podium review by Connor C.
Connor C.

"Good review platform for sure!"

What do you like best?

Easily capture lots of google reviews! It also easily allows our sales department to reach out to customers to get their feedback. Has helped us quickly build up our organic reputation.

What do you dislike?

Kinda pricey? Honestly still learning where there could be improvement.

Review gathering and being able to clearly see all reviews. Also helps assist our sales dept with understanding the value and importance of collecting reviews and positive feedback from customers.

Wish we could measure ROI of reviews collected.

Podium review by BEAU H.
BEAU H.

"A great way to increase your social media review rating! "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to get positive reviews from happy customers while they are still in front of you with all the emotions of a fresh new car purchase. They are able to remember names to mention and the events are fresh in their mind.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has been a bit of a struggle is with people who don't quite "get" technology. I have received questions replied to the link text after customers have left.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are working to get positive customer feedback to prospective clients Podium is a fast and easy way to accomplish your goal!

We are spreading the word of our dealership, our great prices and our easy process to many online locations from people all over the country.

Podium review by Steve N.
Steve N.

"Customer Review Program"

What do you like best?

Podium is a comprehensive solution to gather new customer reviews, track online reputation from multiple sources, and monitor invitations / reviews by employee. It makes the invitation simple through a text message and then in turn easy for the customer to write a review on a predetermined waterfall of review sites. The dashboard puts all the data together for management and individual users, which creates comradery and contest opportunities for employees. Great all inclusive solution!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike about Podium - probably a lower price depending on users or pricing based off of invites / reviews.

It has always been difficult to get customers to post positive reviews in the furniture industry. We ask and people tell us they will, but once they leave the store I think life just happens and they forget or move on to the next thing.

Podium review by Administrator

"Easy to use and gets results!"

What do you like best?

Podium is so easy to use! We can track how many review invitations are sent out, which customers follow through to leave a review, which employee should be credited for getting the review, the ability to respond directly through the app, and a leader board for internal tracking.

What do you dislike?

We've only had minor issues so far, but the support team was fantastic! Quick to respond, knowledgeable, friendly and so gracious in pointing out that it was user error! lol

The activity resulting from our use of Podium has improved our online reputation and has been an easy way for our satisfied customers to express their gratitude.

Podium review by Erica B.
Erica B.

"Quickest, easiest way to boost your online reviews!"

What do you like best?

In just a couple minutes, we had it up and running for 3 different locations and in the first couples weeks we have received more online reviews than in the previous year! SO easy to use and the cost is minimal! Why did we wait so long???

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I dislike! Works like a charm for us.

In order for customers to find us easily, we need to have ongoing new positive reviews to keep us on top on search pages. The volume of reviews that we are now receiving on a regular basis does the job! And it is so easy to use!

Podium review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"Podium Gets Reviews"

What do you like best?

I love what Podium has done for my business reputation. We provide great customer service and have lots of repeat customers but we only had 15 online reviews and a 3.5 star rating. It made us look small and average. Since implementing Podium we now have 50 reviews and a 4.5 star rating, we look big and have glowing reviews of our business.

What do you dislike?

It is pricey, but it works. There really is not much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and really works well for Google reviews.

We wanted more online reviews so we did not look small and we wanted a 5 star reputation.

Podium review by Ryan L.
Ryan L.

"Podium just works. Period. "

What do you like best?

It effectively drives 5-star reviews. We are seeing 5-10 5-star reviews per week per store, when we used to get maybe 1 per month. The leaderboard drives competition.

What do you dislike?

No Yelp or Superpages integration, though I know Yelp is due to Yelp restrictions. Some reporting is lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to incentivize your associates. Podium only works if the associates buy into it and really use it. Our stores only have 3-4 associates that are highly active; I want to get 10-15 per store.

Raising our 8 stores from ~2 stars to over 4 stars. Sales associates are getting new customers asking for them by name due to their names being mentioned multiple times in reviews.

Podium review by Nancy E.
Nancy E.

"Podium is a great service to help to get more google reviews"

What do you like best?

the best is how easy it is for the people we ask to give us a review it is instant and so our customers can give us a review while it is top of mind. The Customer service is very good and is responsive.

What do you dislike?

We are very satisfied so far, there were a few wrinkles that we had to iron out that slightly delayed the implementation of the podium service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the video to see if this service fits with your online strategy, for us it is a great fit that's why we decided to go ahead.

Our goal is to get to the top of google rankings and stay there; we want to make sure that our competition cannot catch up.

Podium review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Excellent Platform and Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

The support and the training that Podium provides is what makes them a great company to work with. They have a mission and that is to provide the best service and they do just that.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike from this company. They offer a great platform and great service.

o Dominate the Competition in All Markets: We want to break away from all competitors and become the preferred jeweler in all markets.

o Messenger: Get stores to consistently engage with customers through text and create an omni channel messaging experience, through webchat, Facebook connect, and Click-to-Message, for customers.

Podium review by Katheryn M.
Katheryn M.

"New to Podium"

What do you like best?

Suggested ease in getting Google reviews and overall customer communication.

What do you dislike?

Just starting but noticed I cannot re-organize the existing messenger templates and new ones in the order I would like them to appear for easy access for our team. This would be helpful.

Just started...I haven't used Podium long enough to make a good assessment but I think it's going to be very helpful.

Podium review by Sharon K. C.
Sharon K. C.

"I recommend Podium "

What do you like best?

I lime that I can send a review request using my cell phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it when my name is not mentioned in a review, which makes it hard for Podium to track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Podium is easy and quick to use. I recommend it as an important business tool necessary, appropriate and relevant in today's market place; to engage current and potential clients while maintaining visibility on the most important social media platforms, where seeing is believing.

It's important to engage the buyer and keep our name visible in the market.

Podium review by Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

"Easy to use, great for any size business!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is very user friendly, that makes teaching staff how to use very easy and maintenance virtually non-existent.

What do you dislike?

Direct responses go to all team leaders, would be nice if you could specify who should receive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, easy to use, easy to teach!

Positive internet presence, reputation management, PR. Everything is online and not having a presence or having a negative one can be very detrimental for a company, Podium gives an easy to use solution to getting clients connected to leave positive reviews online.

Podium review by Will T.
Will T.

"Podium is a great asset to gather social media information and reviews for product improvement"

What do you like best?

There is so much to like about the ease of use and metrics that Podium provides. It helps better understand our customer's needs and wants and we are to cater to those issues. In these days of business, reviews are critical to gaining customer support and filtering through all reviews is vital to implement needed change.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to not like about this product. It's quite easy to use and the platform is great in providing much needed insight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider other products and choose the best product for your business.

We are trying to gain better awareness of the needs of our customer. This product does a great job in gathering business reviews so that we can create products that cater to their needs. It is highly useful and the interface is great. Would highly recommend this product.

Podium review by Executive Sponsor in Automotive
Executive Sponsor in Automotive

"Taking the next steps"

What do you like best?

I like that Podium continues to innovate and find new ways to provide value to their customers. They understand that reviews is just the beginning and are looking to provide insight to businesses from those reviews.

What do you dislike?

Podium is a lot more expensive than the other review platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, its a great product and they are moving in the right direction to more of a VoC and messaging service.

They have helped us with reviews, but now that are helping us identify opportunities from those reviews. THe are helping us with more direct response VoC. We have just started taking that information and providing feedback to our dealerships

Podium review by Mylee S.
Mylee S.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

Podium has worked really well with our small business in the form of getting people to do reviews in the most painless way possible. It is easy to use both on the consumer end as well as on our end. Plus, feeding to sites like Google and Facebook are beneficial not only for our SEO but for having easily accessible reviews for people interested in our business.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I wish was a possibility is the fact that you could send a reminder to people who have received a link but haven't followed through with the review.

The reviews have helped boost our SEO, which is great, especially being a business that is relatively new to social media management. It has helped us catch up to our competitors more quickly.

Podium review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best decision for our business"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for both the business and user. Podium makes my job easy for monitoring and responding to reviews and it makes it easy for our employees to ask for reviews and it makes it quick and easy for the customer to leave a review. Podium makes life easy!

What do you dislike?

We are a Subaru dealership and I would love for Podium to have separate interfaces where we could have one message for service customers and one for sales.

With the frequency of reviews we are receiving, we are able to get a lot of different feedback. With the credibility of the reviews, we are able to increase our star rating on our review sites. Our customer spend a significant amount of time researching before they come in, reviews are a huge part of that process.

Podium review by Timothy B.
Timothy B.

"Excellent Experience!"

What do you like best?

I believe the service Podium has to offer is a great help to businesses. I also like that everyone with Podium that I have spoken to has been quick to get back in touch with me. They are also polite and pleasant to work with.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have nothing that I dislike about Podium

After only two weeks it has increased the quantity of reviews which will not only help our reputation but also bring in more business in the long run.

Podium review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Excellent Platform for a Franchise Company "

What do you like best?

What I've liked best about using Podium is how it adapts to our Franchise model. Working out of the J.D. Byrider corporate office, this product allows us to act as an in-house marketing agency. We've been able to show massive improvements in our overall online reputation. Also, the customer support is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

We started using this platform in October 2016 and overall I've had a pretty good experience. If anything, I would say Podium should try and develop partnerships with some of these social networks like Facebook, Google, Yelp, etc...

We've realized that this is a great product to generate online reviews in a non-intrusive way for our customers. This product is helping us generate thousands of online reviews as well as take control of our online reputation.

Podium review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"We love Podium! A must have for any business in gaining reviews!"

What do you like best?

Podium is so easy to use and only requires a few minutes of my day! We love it and I would highly recommend this to any business that is wanting feedback from their customers.

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing that I dislike about Podium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly suggest anyone using Podium! We love how easy it is to use and appreciate the feedback from our customers experiences!

With Podium we are able to boost our online presence. We love that this is so user friendly and a fully integrated system to ask our customers opinion about their experience in our store.

Podium review by Sumer C.
Sumer C.

"Best Conversion for any Review Platform"

What do you like best?

The best part about Podium is the fact that out of all the strategies and ideas to gain positive reviews, Podium has had the highest conversion on gaining reviews. Our patients hate taking extra steps and Podium allows this to be consumer friendly and eliminates steps to get the practice what we need. Second, to that is the fact of when we have an unsatisfied patient we can try to handle internally before they even leave our office.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, we had some trial and error getting it to integrate with our systems. But, now we are smooth sailing.

We are going our organic rank on the maps and we are increasing our reputation online. This is showing potential patients that we are the dental practice to come to in the houston area. It allows a great moment of truth for consumers.

Podium review by Frank A.
Frank A.

"Podium's customer feedback "

What do you like best?

Quick and ez for my customers to leave feedback on Google

What do you dislike?

Integration with vast point of sales system was difficult but it was resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Podium retrieves customers information from my point of sale system and sends a text to their cell phone with a quick link to google for a review. Works great,

My problem was receiving google reviews from our good customers. With podium the reviews are left by my customers within 24 hours of getting my service.

Podium review by Evan M.
Evan M.

"Podium is simple so it gets results!"

What do you like best?

Very well designed product and great support staff. Good price, easy for our team to use, so we're seeing a great stream of reviews across all our main review channels.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable. There is nothing specific that I believe needs to be improved at this time.

We needed to build a culture of collecting reviews and Podium is the tool that's allowed our sales teams of 80+ members to achieve a steady-stream of reviews across our review channels most important to us.

Podium review by Administrator

"Messaging made easy for dental professionals"

What do you like best?

With Podium, it's easy to solicit reviews from delighted patients and address issues with patient experience in-house before a negative review makes it's way to the internet.

What do you dislike?

Reporting tools are still being developed but it's still a pretty robust system

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great messaging tool with some pretty great integrations like the google and social media review api's built right in. Give it a shot on trial and see if it works for you.

We haven't tapped into its full potential at all of our practices yet but we're excited to be gaining ground or extending our lead in the google reviews department in all of our practices. There's a little training and buy-in from the team that's required but once we have that it's a really easy system to work with.

Podium review by Raymond W.
Raymond W.

"A truly valueable tool"

What do you like best?

Lets us easly reach out to current customers to make sure they are satisfied. Also is a powerful tool to sell future customers on how our dealership takes care of its current customers. Third party sight gives credibility to claims of how well we treat our comsumers.

What do you dislike?

to be honest there is nothing i do not like from podium but I am required to put something in here so i have no choice but to type something so I am just tying this sentence

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a tool that can only help

It allows us to get customer feedback with very little effort.

Podium review by Dusty J.
Dusty J.

"Awesome easy way to get reviews!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it easy to put guests' name and phone number in and the link is sent for them to review. Most people will do it if we make it easy for them.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything I don't like. Pretty new to this, but I like how easy it to do. There is no remembering to send the link later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having trouble increasing your reviews this is the way to go.

We needed to increase our positive reviews. (No one usually does a review unless they are upset about something). This has made it easier for our sales staff to send link and easier for the guests to do a review because they are usually already linked to their google account.

Podium review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Works well when your employees participate"

What do you like best?

We gained a ton of great reviews in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that our technicians failed to ask for people to write reviews, so we payed a lot of money in rewards on top of paying for the program in order to get people to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you decide to invest in Podium, make sure you get your team fully on board with using it. Our team was not very motivated to ask for reviews, that is why we ended up switching to a different program that happens automatically after we do a service and doesn't require our team to ask for a review.

We needed more google reviews and this platform made it easier for our clients than anything we had tried before.

Podium review by Steven R.
Steven R.

"Great for getting feedback."

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is for you to send links for your customers to leave comments on your company.

What do you dislike?

To be honest the only thing I dislike is that you have to ask permission to send them the link.

We were not getting that many reviews from customers before podium. Now we are getting way more reviews from Facebook and Google.

Podium review by Joseph P.
Joseph P.

"Great way to boost Social Media reviews"

What do you like best?

The ability to direct customers to the sites most important to your business but at the same time give customers options to post on different sites. Track review from different sites using their portal.

What do you dislike?

opportunity to stop/respond to negative reviews before they are posted. Opportunity to fix an issue and turn a negative into a positive.

Improved ratings on most sites (google, dealerrater etc)

Podium review by Kim L.
Kim L.

"Know Your Customers Instantly"

What do you like best?

The promptness of the customer response helps us to immediately either say "Thank You" or address a potential negative experience.

What do you dislike?

Apparently, some customers aren't able to respond correctly due to customer comments like" "The link didn't work..."

Length of time for servicing customer's vehicles. Our staff is more aware of keeping customers updated on the progress of the service time for completion.

Podium review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Podium rocks"

What do you like best?

Podium Lets me send requests for reviews with out having to send the link, this is all done with texting and my customers appreciate that as well they are more likely to follow the link via a text than and email! The text also prompts them to go to certain sites like Facebook and Google.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't pull all reviews yet like cargurus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get more positive reviews this app is the right one

The labor intensive search for a site to do reviews. It also streamlines the process by just typing a name into my phone application (yes it has an app but also has a web base HQ).

Podium review by Elyse A.
Elyse A.

"CHANGED MY LIFE"

What do you like best?

This has truly changed my life at work! We can no contact customers quickly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! ...............................

We are a jewellery store & have over 50 repairs a day. Myself & my 6 staff do not have time to call all those in an orderly fashion... now we can!!

Podium review by Krystal K.
Krystal K.

"Easy to receive and send communication"

What do you like best?

Receiving texts/messages from customers while we're not in the office is very handy for allowing quick communication and responses.

What do you dislike?

Getting to the page to leave this review was quite complicated, about 4 or 5 steps of logging in and searching to leave the review.

No major problems solved yet

"Podium is so useful!!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we don't have to send out individual review requests to our customers and then not be able to keep track of them! We are able to send them out under one program as individuals and see whether people recommend us as well as what platform they use! I love that we are able to see all of our Reviews as a store in one place! Not to mention, their customer service is Top Notch!! I never have to wait for a response and they are always kind!

What do you dislike?

There is truly not anything I really dislike about Podium. The only thing is that We've found if we send it from a computer we get good results and the names we put in show up, but on an ipad if we put the name and number, the names won't show up next time we log in, and we found that we didn't get any reviews during that time. SO we don't use the ipad to ask for reviews.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would HIGHLY recommend Podium. They have a great support team that is wonderful to work with, and we've seen great results. Not just in reviews, but in the fact that we're seeing people are recommending us to others and the ease of being able to see reviews in one place instead of having to search each place where our reviews should be.

We are able to not have to wonder whether or not we asked someone to leave a review for us. Podium takes out all the big questions and guessing. It notifies us if we've sent a review to the same person a week ago, 2 months ago, or 8 months ago, etc. We love that!

Podium review by Paige A.
Paige A.

"We love Podium "

What do you like best?

We have a clinic with over ten locations and over 100 providers. Podium has streamlined requesting reviews for us in an easy to use way.

What do you dislike?

Any issue I've ever had has been quickly resolved so there's not a lot to say here.

The healthcare industry is changing and patients want to shop around for a doctor. If a doctor does not have a positive online presence, a patient may choose someone else. Podium has helped us achieve this goal.

Podium review by Nate W.
Nate W.

"Review a Review App = so meta."

What do you like best?

Our online reviews have increased dramatically since we implemented Podium. It's a great tool that lets us engage with our guests while they are on our premises in a natural, laid back way.

What do you dislike?

More customization would be nice, but overall very happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. What do you have to lose?

It's hard to obtain reviews. Previously, we relied on postcards and web links, without much success. We've seen our overall review count increase greatly since we started using Podium.

Podium review by IRA H.
IRA H.

"EXPECTATIONS EXCEEDED BY PODIUM"

What do you like best?

PODIUM IS A SIMPLE TO USE PROGRAM TO IMPROVE OUR RATINGS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, JUST BY INSERTING A PHONE NUMBER THE REQUEST FOR A RATING GOES TO OUR CONSUMERS. THEN IT'S SO SIMPLE FOR A CUSTOMER TO RATE YOU RIGHT ON THEIR PHONE IN LESS THAN A MINUTE. TREMENDOUS JOB PODIUM....

What do you dislike?

PODIUM IN MY OPINION SEEMS TO HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER...

Recommendations to others considering the product

DONT HESITATE THIS IS A LEGITIMATE PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS

WE ARE IMPROVING OUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THROUGH COMMUNICATION AND GETTING MOST OF OUR CUSTOMERS TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE US A REVIEW AND MAKE COMMENTS , NOT JUST THE UNHAPPY ONES.

Podium review by Anthony H.
Anthony H.

"I absolutely believe in podium 100%"

What do you like best?

The simplicity in which anyone can solicit more reviews for the business is awesome.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that the web based version of their site is a little clunky on my older iphone 5.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm currently an Owner Loyalty Manager for Nissan and everyone else in the Nissan world that I have shown this product to has joined based on simple and affordable it is.

This has drastically helped us increase our ratings. I went from an average of 3.4 to a 4.5 in 90 days.