PointClickCare Business Intelligence

PointClickCare Business Intelligence and Analytics unites data with analytical tools to enhance your investigation and decision-making capabilities. It offers reports, real-time dashboards and data-driven analytics to turn data into powerful insights.

Work for PointClickCare Business Intelligence?

Learning about PointClickCare Business Intelligence?

PointClickCare Business Intelligence Reviews

Showing 7 PointClickCare Business Intelligence reviews
PointClickCare Business Intelligence review by <span>Katherine V.</span>
Katherine V.

"Point Click Care "

What do you like best?

Point click care can be customizable to the needs of your organization. Also, it is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

It is a little bit difficult to manage when you have CCRC's There are different modules.

We have integration issues. but on a clinical side, it does have a nice dashboard to see an area we need to concentrate on.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PointClickCare Business Intelligence
PointClickCare Business Intelligence review by <span>Amber S.</span>
Amber S.

"Great software to use as a medical professional"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn how the system works . Everything you need is all in one place with a click of a button. EMR is the way to go.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it locks and kicks you out of the system losing the data you worked on.

Ease of access to EMR

What Assisted Living solution do you use?

PointClickCare Business Intelligence review by <span>Mariel B.</span>
Mariel B.

"Pint click care for skilled nursing care"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. I keep point click care open all day as I use it for multiple functions from checking daily census to updating patient information.

What do you dislike?

Messaging options are pretty limited. There should be a way to make instant communication between users easier.

Patient care

PointClickCare Business Intelligence review by <span>Brittany B.</span>
Brittany B.

"Point click care review "

What do you like best?

It’s user friendly and organized well. I am able to locate what I need in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

Slow at times and you have to go home each time u want to look for something else

Can see everything I need to know about my patients.

PointClickCare Business Intelligence review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great option for skilled nursing EMR"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, and reliability of the software.

What do you dislike?

Challenging to learn a new electronic medical record system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial the software - you’ll be pleasantly surprised

We have realized that there are more reliable options for EMR available than those previously utilized by our organization

PointClickCare Business Intelligence review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful Software!"

What do you like best?

There are tons of reports I use this for, makes my job much easier.

What do you dislike?

Took a little time to familiarize myself with the software, and not always user friendly.

Saves me lots of time, instead of having to create my own reports.

Learning about PointClickCare Business Intelligence?

* We monitor all PointClickCare Business Intelligence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.