Polly

Polly is a survey software built for Slack and Microsoft teams.

Work for Polly?

Learning about Polly?

Compare Polly to Similar Solutions

Polly Reviews

Showing 11 Polly reviews
Polly review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

Polly is a great tool for short polls that need answers quick!

What do you like best?

I like that Polly makes it easier to get answers to questions from the team easily through Slack. I use it all the time for work related tasks as well as silly polls in the office. Slack is already a great tool but using Polly with it really makes it that much better.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Polly is hard to create when you don't create it on the internet browser. I don't like creating it in the app because I'm worried about sending it incorrectly! But if you do it online, it is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to communicate with your team in an easy to use poll, then Polly should be your choice with Slack!

We are solving the problem of getting people to reply to things. Polly lets people quick vote for things and it saves us a ton of time instead of emailing people individually.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Polly
Polly review by <span>Daniel Q.</span>
Daniel Q.

Excellent, intuitive polling software with lots of options

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the different number of options that the software provides to allow you to make all of the polls imaginable, and how it is very easy to post these polls on Slack

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to edit polls once posted, and many times I've found myself having to completely rebuild a poll after finding a small error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Double check and triple check the polls you post! A single error will make you have to remake the entire poll!

Easy polling, plain and simple! Things like deciding things for our lab, picking dates, etc.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Polly review by G2 Crowd User in Retail
G2 Crowd User in Retail

Easy to use app for simple, streamlined polling

What do you like best?

I like the ability to do both anonymous and non-anonymous reviews. The ability to send the poll via direct message also comes in handy for polls that cross group channels. Scheduling of polls also helps with time management.

What do you dislike?

Would like an option to make more dynamic polls - like slider bars or ranking options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is really only for simple use cases - you're not going to reinvent the wheel or get a lot of complex problems solved here, but it's easy, quick, and fun.

Avoiding email when quick responses to simple questions are needed. Keeps inboxes more streamlined and allows more people quick input on questions.

Polly review by G2 Crowd User in Industrial Automation
G2 Crowd User in Industrial Automation

Awesome surveying app

What do you like best?

Surveying and collecting poll is extremely simple and has a very user friendly web page. It has many advantages and many different features making the system a complete solution for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really worth noting, app is extremely simple and does the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Polly to others, it is extremely simple and meets the needs of a Slack user.

The reminders features is also very valuable if you plan to have many polls running at once.

We have many surveys that we like to collect using simple polls - Polly's integration with Slack is extremely seamless allowing ease of adaptability.

Polly review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

Polly for group lunches

What do you like best?

I like the new UX where I can see all of the polls I have ever done.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could create a poll within slack, instead of having to do to it in an external browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it for smaller polls, not large form like needs.

I poll people for how they liked lunch after each company catered meal, to decide where we are going to eat, and for silly things like "should x wear a unicorn onsie to work."

Polly review by G2 Crowd User in Higher Education
G2 Crowd User in Higher Education

Does Exactly What We Need

What do you like best?

I like that Polly is simple to use so my team can quickly get the responses they need.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything that I don't like!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it!

We often need feedback from our students about what they want so Polly allows us to get a poll up instantly and get responses quickly.

Learning about Polly?

* We monitor all Polly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Polly to Similar Solutions