Polymail

Polymail is the email platform for teams. By combining email with real time collaboration and integrating it with your team's tools, Polymail allows everyone to work together seamlessly, move faster, and be more productive.

Work for Polymail?

Learning about Polymail?

Polymail Reviews

Ask Polymail a Question
Showing 94 Polymail reviews
Polymail review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Polymail
Polymail review by Marcus B.
Marcus B.

"Email for power users and casuals alike"

What do you like best?

I love the read receipts, undo send, and reminders. I've been bad at email - I won't underplay it.

These features keep me engaged with the people I'm communicating with. I open my inbox and I always know who I need to talk to.

I've used the campaigns feature once for Mass communication and I can see it being extremely powerful. Love the statistics around reads and attachment downloads.

What do you dislike?

The team has recently released a new build that brings the native app to feature parity with the web app.

A feature I liked (swipe to archive) was lost in the transition.

Overall the value gained from the transition far outweighs the cost. I just miss swiping through my email.

Following up. My biggest issue with email, personally has been tracking who to follow up with.

Polymail has largely solved that for me in three major ways:

- it encourages an inbox zero workflow

- it allows me to mark and get reminders about who to follow up with

- I can see when people have read my communications

I always know who I need to follow up with and the read receipts provide a nice dopamine boost to encourage the good habit of following up.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Polymail review by Parth M.
Parth M.

"It is a great product for managing emails"

What do you like best?

The best thing about polymail is that the ability to track mail. You can add multiple email accounts from different service provides. It is clean, neat and the User Interface is just amazing once you get used to it.

What do you dislike?

I did not like just two things about this software

- The User Interface is quite confusing for the new users.

- It is very costly for someone who is a college student

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial version pretty much can be used for personal use. It is good. You should give it a try

I could easily manage mails from different service provides. From my college emails to personal and work related emails, everything was at one place. It supported Labels to categorise the emails. The option to track my emails was the thing I found unique

Polymail review by Ishmael Samuel P.
Ishmael Samuel P.

"Life before Polymail was barbaric."

What do you like best?

I love that it brings together all my different emails into one easy-to-use interface. Most people can relate - don't you hate opening up 5 different tabs for each email, searching for that one file sent to you a month ago from someone you can't remember? Polymail's interface makes it search all your accounts through a single search bar, sort your mail, retrieve files, and more.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is how often the updates are. You could also see it as a great thing because the team's so active, constantly fixing bugs and improving the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Polymail a 7 day evaluation. You'll never go back to using anything else again!

The Campaigns feature is life changing. It's allowed me to send emails to a group of people, test results, and follow up. It's like an easy-to-use drip campaign.

The email tracking has allowed me to know when someone hasn't opened my emails and back off (instead of being pushy) while allowing me to double down on potential clients that have opened my emails but haven't responded. It's led to MORE closed deals meaning MORE money in my pocket.

Polymail review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"A Startup Email That Is For Big Companies"

What do you like best?

I love Polymails interface! I switched to it because I was having major difficulties following large threads on a competitors system. Polymail makes it VERY easy to search emails and keep up with threads from 100's+ people on a daily basis. I love that it allows you to see when your email have been opened, when people download your attached documents and even when they click on a link! You can save time by creating templates which has been GREAT for my job, and they also have a crucial mail merge function that no one should have to live without!

What do you dislike?

Polymail is a smaller company, so it can be a bit buggy at times as they figure various kinks out. However their support staff functions at a fast pace and goes above and beyond to personally solve any issues that arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Polymail is a great way to keep organized and has many different levels of service that you can really customize for your every day needs.

I live and breathe in my email, as I correspond with over a hundred people every week. It has really helped me stay organized and keep track of threads that are very important.

Polymail review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Life Changing"

What do you like best?

Polymail saw what the old Mailbox App was doing and decided they could outdo it. A tall order to say the least, but they did it, and they did it with Style. Starting with the Basic features; swiping left and right is seamless making inbox organization a breeze. One touch unsubscribe is easy and a huge time saver. Email Tracking has made my job so much easier and the template feature is also a huge benefit.

What do you dislike?

Updates can be slow and when pushed through can sometimes cause more bugs. The team is generally pretty responsive and friendly and eager to fix issues when they do occurs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with updates

I manage a Sales and Marketing department and having a simple email product is key. Tracking opens and clicks have completely change the way I handle prospecting; I can gauge interest without having to have an immediate reply. I can just see how many times the email was opened and whether or not my link was clicked.

Polymail review by Taylor W.
Taylor W.

"Polymail kicks ass!"

What do you like best?

Having an e-mail client that connects to multiple accounts and allows for me to log my e-mails to a CRM is crucial. The campaign functionality is also a very nice addition. The e-mail templates are time-savers as well as the link previews that make my e-mails look cleaner.

What do you dislike?

They do not have an Android app or any timeline for when one might be built, so that's probably the most disappointing aspect. Another thing that would be nice is the ability to log my e-mail campaigns to a CRM (BCC), but this is not an option. A suggestion would be to drop the limit from 250 to 125 so that those 125 can get logged via BCC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask for the feature's you'd like to see built into the software.

I no longer have to use plug-ins in my browser to achieve the same functionality. Tons of features that make it more efficient than a traditional e-mail client.

Polymail review by Amokrane T.
Amokrane T.

"The upgrade to mailbox everyone needs "

What do you like best?

Polymail is not only a beautiful email client, it is also the best. You can do everything you do on your average client but you can also track when someone clicks on your email, on a link or a file within that email.

It is great if you want to know when a client opened an email.

The client is well designed because you have a contextual card on the right side.

If you want a large delivery, a campaign feature is available. You just need to enter the right CSV and it's done.

When I think about it, scheduling emails is the best feature for my use. I always send emails at 2 or 3:00a.m but people receive them at 8:00.

What do you dislike?

I am still waiting for a PC or web version. I use a Mac but I consider switching to the PC. Polymail is, with Sketch, the only thing that makes me reluctant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The campaign tool is nice but please, do not make it the basics of your marketing strategy. There are other tools for that.

I wanted to check my open rate and a few other KPI's with a simple tool. Polymail is probably the best client for work.

Polymail review by Kristen N.
Kristen N.

"A great simple email management software"

What do you like best?

I am always on the look out for a way to manage my business with ease of use with a very vey clean look. I use products like Squarespace and Asana and Polymail fits right in with the clean look I'm going for. I love being able to have templates, and an activity feed of when people open my emails, or click on links. It helps give me an idea to see how committed a lead is and navigate when I should or should not follow up with a client.

What do you dislike?

I wish the price for using the software was a little lower. Like $9/month rather than $13/month. I understand that business' need to get paid to make great products. I also wish their was a web based version of the product. That I could access on the go without having a native app all the time.

Honestly, I just don't like working in Gmail and love that I don't need plugins to use Polymail. I can't get enough of the activity feed which helps me predict quality leads based on client email behavior.

Polymail review by Aileen F.
Aileen F.

"Polymail is by far the best e-mail program available today."

What do you like best?

Polymail offers the easiest and most efficient business-designed and user-friendly interface that adapts to the way you do business. As opposed to other leading e-mail programs and apps to which you must adapt.

What do you dislike?

At first I used the free trial version. By the time I was charged for the user fee I had realized that it was as fantastic as it claimed to be.

I also prefer to have the most recent message on top. Currently, Polymail puts it at the bottom. Perhaps there could be an option of one way or the other?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it -- for a trial or even one full year. But, you have to commit to it so see what it can do for you and your business. I would also recommend that if there is anything that the program does not do well for you, then let Polymail know. They listen and they are responsive. If they can make a change, they will tell you. If they cannot, they will explain why not. They communicate like real people.

Tracking messages, notes, files, etc., is difficult when you switch from one device to another; and constantly on the move. Polymail gives me easy access to all files and messages pertinent to my clients' cases. I never have to search for that one file attachment, or that one e-mail with the details I remember seeing last week. I can also set private notes for myself which act as reminders. So, each time I receive a message from a client, I am only a few clicks away from full file review and answering with a comprehensive response. It keeps me up-to-date, more aware and quicker to answer my clients.

Polymail review by Vije V.
Vije V.

"Very comprehensive, easy to use, integrated email system."

What do you like best?

Knowing when users read my email, download my links and able to follow up on email if no response. You can also setup email campaigns straight from platform. I like that it's integrated so if I change my email settings, it's applied to all devices. This includes changing my signature and it applies elsewhere. It doesn't feel bloated.

What do you dislike?

It's quite buggy. Email newsletters don't load properly the first time. I have to select another email and then back again, and THEN only does the newsletter load fully. This issue is strange. If I see the newsletter first time, I can't scroll down to the bottom and can only see the first bit partially. Email search is an issue. I'm aware not all email is loaded so can't do a full search if necessary. Another issue is links in the email don't automatically create hyperlinks. This relates to receiving an email with a URL but the it has not hyperlink.

Another one is to have integrated calendar that combines Outlook and Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can take a while to get used it but if you use multiple emails and are marketing driven, this system is best way to manage and track your emails.

Managing multiple email address managed over multiple devices. It's helping me keep track of emails sent, who is reading and giving me info when to follow up.

Polymail review by Melo S.
Melo S.

"I dare you to find a better email client!"

What do you like best?

The ability to track the engagement between my emails and my recipients

What do you dislike?

-Attachments to recipients are links. Should at least have the ability to change that if needed.

-Cannot easily copy email address's from the mobile app. This is a very frustrating experience when you are on the go and need to compose a new email.

-Sending emails to a large number of people, causes the interface to be a little fidgety. The message field shrinks and you have to click just in the right spot in order to open it up.

-If I receive an email from someone, it should also save save as a recent contact. Sometimes I have to go through the struggle of manually typing in an email address because the app does not recognize that I have already been emailed or emailed this person

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop wasting time. Just do it.

I am a Real Estate Agent and much of my communication is time sensitive. Being able to know when clients receive my emails, or undoing accidental sends have been very helpful. Also, Polymail features has helped me to remember to follow up without actually having to remember. These features and many more have become part of my day to day routines in serving my clients, and building my professional credibility. I could not imagine using a different email client.

Polymail review by Woody N.
Woody N.

"Polymail makes me a desktop and mobile email ninja"

What do you like best?

Polymail Pro provides a solid desktop and mobile email client that includes a suite of killer productivity features including 1) defer to future date, 2) remind if no reply, 3) send later, 4) calendar invites, 5) open receipts, 6) link click & file download notifications, and 7) templates. It also gives the option to use the Gmail keyboard shortcuts many users have memorized.

What do you dislike?

The downside of the return if no reply functionality is that brand new messages often get mixed in with messages that have been returned because the recipient didn't reply, so I wish that I could filter out new messages from returned messages. Currently, it only allows me to filter read vs. unread messages, but it treats returned messages as unread. Perhaps they need an Inbox (new) and Inbox (all)?

Also, the mobile app could be vastly improved if it allowed me to swipe forward and backward to power through the inbox. Now I have to click to return to the inbox and click again to read the next message. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it adds up when you only have 5 minutes to check email.

Lastly, they have a weird bug that doesn't recognize some HTML links in some emails. It's not a deal killer, but I wish they would squash it as it has been going on for a year.

The contacts sync has been buggy, but it is improving. If you make a type-o when entering an email it is impossible to remove that bad address, and polymail will suggest it in their auto-fill options so it is easy to send it to a bad address again.

Every so often they have difficulty adding attachments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

The feature set provided by Polymail helps me make sure that nothing slips through the cracks. It is easy to forget that someone owes you a reply, so the return if no reply makes sure I remember to follow up. I use defer to future date to get something out of my inbox until I am ready to deal with it. The send later feature allows me to reply to email at all hours and have it sent during normal business hours, so people don't know I am working at midnight. I can also use it to send myself and others future reminders.

Polymail review by Andy S.
Andy S.

"Great with a few flaws"

What do you like best?

Tracking read receipts and snoozing is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Errors when clicking "Undo" and a few times that the cache doesn't clear (and I don't get the messages).

Polymail Suggestions

Read Later list includes some emails without dates that won’t come back in to inbox

Dates and times should be grouped up (all later today together with a divider and then the ones tomorrow, etc)

Ability to get push notifications for read-receipts of individual emails (like an invoice email)

Pop up to let me know that my “send later” emails actually went out (always worried that they aren’t going out properly)

Calendar preview is okay, but could be better

Undo archive button doesn’t work and frustrates me EVERY time (it flashes back into inbox and then disappears again after a second or two)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Polymail Suggestions

Calendar preview is okay, but could be better

Following up with potential leads is much easier than before.

Polymail review by Radomir S.
Radomir S.

"Best free mail app ever!"

What do you like best?

Display all emails from multiple connected accounts in one tab (All inboxes)

What do you dislike?

Many of new features are available only in premium version. I think premium version is now more developed.

App is not available for windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for really great looking, modern, professional, stable and at the same time different email client for OSX and / or iOS, then you should definitely check Polymail.

You can use Polymail in free version without any difficulties, but if features offered in this version will be not enough for you, check paid version! You can find there plenty of useful features, witch are not available in any other mail app.

I think, free version is way better than most famous competitor (Nylas mail - witch is great, because its open sourced. But not so stable).

And paid version, can be better than Airmail. But I didnt test Airmail by my own yet.

I dont need to check each mailbox separately. I have one place, where I can easily check all incoming emails.

My account information and configuration are stored in the server, so all data are synchronized. I just install this app on new device, login into my acc, and after few minutes I'm able to check all my messages, just like on old device.

Polymail review by Erica R.
Erica R.

"Pretty Good, Missing A Few Key Features"

What do you like best?

It's a solid basic email app. I love being able to who is reading and clicking on what, and how many times. It gives me feedback I need in order to determine when it's appropriate to reach back out or follow up.

I also like the person panel that has the capabilities for note taking, and quickly viewing tracking and files.

What do you dislike?

Search isn't that fast or great. Wishing for better search capabilities and filters.

No Rules / Auto Filtering Options. I want more control over what I see in my inbox and what is sorted into other categories. This one drives me up the wall.

It seems like this program is more geared toward bizdev and sales people / teams. Despite this, I find many of the features useful - but probably not as useful as if I was in a bizdev or sales role.

Polymail review by Rupin M.
Rupin M.

"Some great features, mostly easy to use but few disappointments"

What do you like best?

The activity Feed is fantastic, as I run numerous projects and send a lot of mail, the activity feed allows me to know when my mails are being attended to. This tells me when is a topic "hot" and when perhaps I should be in contact with those people. Most people deal with many things and knowing when they are dealing with my questions is very useful. It also gives me a chance to monitor my subordinates.

What do you dislike?

The experience from the iPhone to the laptop is very different. I struggle with attachments all the time. Forwarding mails often I lose attachments. I generally feel the smartphone version could do with some work. Even on the laptop, often attachments load slowly and if they fail, I have to start the mail fresh as successful second attempts are not really successful as when you send the mail it says no attachment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a mail platform that has a strong activity feed, this is for you but ease of use there are better.

As mentioned earlier, the tracking is making my time more efficient. Im able to know when issues I've raised are actually being looked at.

Polymail review by David S.
David S.

"I've just decided to try Apple's Mail client instead."

What do you like best?

Read receipts. Read later. A good looking interface. And I like that Polymail prevents others from seeing when I've read their emails.

What do you dislike?

Lots of crashes and bugs. No detailed timestamps for messages over a day old on mobile. No easy way to sort email based on recipients. I still receive notifications from Polymail on my phone even when I turn on Do Not Disturb. The Inbox Zero image is really, really ugly. It looks like a swamp. Mostly due to the poor choice of filter used on the image. I'd rather see a sunny sky with no filter. Or a pleasantly designed graphic of a sun. Most of all, I don't feel like my complaints are listened to. I've been complaining about the ugly Inbox Zero picture for over a year now.

No business solutions for me. The main benefits for me are being reminded of email with Read Later, and learning when my messages have been viewed or not, with Read Receipts.

Polymail review by Phil W.
Phil W.

"Very powerful, but not yet perfect"

What do you like best?

Cloud based features like knowing who's read my messages, or getting notified when nobody replies - both very powerful features. I also like seeing avatars next to the mails - small detail but it helps me read the page quickly.

What do you dislike?

When I search for emails I get results that include all the useless spam. I use 'SaneBox' to move all that stuff to a folder, so I'd love the ability to exclude that folder from search (or another system that solves the same problem of getting to relevant results fast). I'd love it even more if I could get rid of SaneBox and have Polymail perform this sort of spam filtering instead using ML. Also, sometimes the UI can be sluggish, which is annoying.

Helps me not lose track of email threads (by using the various cloud based services on PolyMail pro)

Polymail review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"My replacement for Mail (#sorrynotsorry)"

What do you like best?

I love the interface of Polymail! Being a designer I am definitely on the "less is more" tip. I joined back when they were starting out and was a part of the Slack group to where they allowed us to provide honest feedback and a way to report any issues. I went from the free plan to the monthly plan and happy I joined. Now they have added awesome options like send later, email tracking (yeah, no more clients saying they didn't get my email) and now campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I do at times have a bit of glitches or bugs where I have to log off and back in due to using Dreamhost (IMAP)for hosting (they are great but have issues at times). Also, I was not able to use one of my cards for billing (works everywhere else). They don't currently have an app for Android yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go and get stuff done!

Man...I am more organized. Email tracking is my favorite. I am able to create templates for emails for design clients that I customize a bit depending on the feel of the email. You can most definitely reach out for any issues and they actually contact you to see how you are doing and how Polymail is working for you.

Polymail review by Esteban K.
Esteban K.

"I didn't think there was an outlook replacement, until I met Polymail"

What do you like best?

Im not sure if there is one thing I like the most, I think its the overall experience. the fact that I have templates, "send later" mentions, easy to use, fast, reliable, email tracking. Everything works!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to send emails with real attachments. Some of my clients complain about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took me 3 weeks to get used to it, now I can't live without it.

Email tracking, I can see who read my emails, follow up on them, review later. It just made me allot more productive. I don't miss anything

Polymail review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Polymail Experience"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that it's a multi platform email client. I am able to have 3 or 4 emails within one account and access it via the web, mobile or as native mac app.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the monthly cost of Polymail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a monthly fee, however, you can purchase Polymail for teams or also get the student discount which will allow you to pay for 6 months of it at a discounted price.

Business problems I am solving with Polymail is that I can track emails when I send them and receive notifications when someone has read or opened an attachment I've sent. This allows me to better use my time in terms of following up or knowing who has gotten this and what not. Benefits include, being able to send lot's of emails in campaign mode via Polymail and having all my contacts in one place.

Polymail review by Sydney L.
Sydney L.

"Easy to use, great tools and design"

What do you like best?

The customer service is incredibly quick. The product has a lot of unique tools I've often wished for when it comes to an emailing client. After Mailbox shut down, I found myself searching for a good tool and Polymail really fit my needs nicely.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Every bug that I encountered in my first experiences were resolved very quickly by the team. They are very responsive and personally worked with me to work through issues that I had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out your use case and learn to use the incredible tools that will help you achieve them. For sales in particular, a lot of the built in tools were game-changing.

I get a huge volume of emails on a daily basis from users of Commaful.com. Polymail helps me handle the emails in a systematic basis that fits my personal workflow.

Polymail review by Jarie B.
Jarie B.

"Simple. Powerful and Beautiful Email Finally Delivered"

What do you like best?

The UI is beautiful and functional. I also use the Mobile app and it's just so well organized. Everything is where it should be.

What do you dislike?

I don't use a whole lot of the features. The one thing that is annoying the search is not as good as I would like but that's a minor thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an alternative to Apple Mail or using Gmail in a Browser, PolyMail is an excellent choice.

I have to send a lot of emails and I like the fact that Polymail tracks people opening the email. That feature allows me to time a follow-up or phone call. I also use the delayed send frequently to batch up emails when I'm working offline.

Polymail review by Pascale M.
Pascale M.

"Life Changing Tool !"

What do you like best?

being able to generate reports on how many emails were sent, viewed and track who is interested in my content through managing how many clicks were done and by who, in addition to using the customized templates which were created without referring to a side note is simply all you need to easily managed your day !

What do you dislike?

nothing i disliked so far, like polymail helped in improving, so nothing i disliked

Recommendations to others considering the product

i already recommended it to my colleagues and the company purchased it for those who needed it

i needed to track my emails effectively and report on interest

Polymail review by Koray K.
Koray K.

"Great Email Client"

What do you like best?

One of the best clients I've used, it has a great UI, the support team is quick and the read receipts are a god send for a sales person.

What do you dislike?

I hate that I can't have folders, can't filter messages. I can't insert my signature into campaigns. It randomly bugs out sometimes, i constantly have to sync mail. Integrations are only available on Enterprise which is unfortunate. I would love to upgrade but with the lack of functionality so far I don't believe it is worth the invesment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you rely on filters and folders do NOT use Polymail until it is implemented\

Read receipts are a god send, I can follow up with prospects quickly and efficiently.

Polymail review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Useful, but has growing pains"

What do you like best?

The interface is very well organized. Setup is easy. Tracking and activity feeds are very useful.

What do you dislike?

Often when forwarding emails, the server based attachments, even small <100kb signature files fail to attach to the new message effectively disabling the ability to send.

There is also a common occurrence of the program relying so much on continuous server syncing that it sometimes can't keep up with real time user input which results in accidental keystroke recognition sending emails to archive or trash or draft mode.

Commonly emails get stuck in draft mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Periodically check your draft folder for unsent emails.

I simply enjoy the better designed interface in comparison to GMail as well as tracking activity.

Polymail review by Vishal J.
Vishal J.

"Best email client on the Mac and iPhone"

What do you like best?

I love the design, the features especially scheduling to read email later, tracking it as well as the fact that my drafts seamlessly move across all devices. The feature of unsending an email has helped me more often than I would like to admit. Overall highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a feature to instantly send something i.e. when I don't want delayed send. But again it protects me against myself :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try you will not go back and will not regret it.

Same as what I like best.

Polymail review by Dave Y.
Dave Y.

"Filled the hole in my workflow left by Mailbox's exit"

What do you like best?

Inbox Zero is always a realistic possibility with Polymail. I love how easily I can fly through my inbox and archive, snooze, delete, or move each message. I use Polymail for my business email on both my MacBook Pro and iPhone.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit buggy at times. Sometimes emails that I have already processed on my iPhone still show up in the inbox on the Mac version (usually fixed by going to Accounts > Clear Cache). Has not been a major issue, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The snooze feature is a lifesaver! Allows you to respond to email when you have time set aside for it.

I run a web development company and get a ton of requests for updates & bug fixes via email. Being able to quickly prioritize and organize those requests using Polymail has been huge for me.

Polymail review by User

"A very clean, good email client with powerful tracking features"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and templates. The sync is slow if you use multiple accounts/computers and is not 100% perfect (which is pretty frustrating sometimes), but the advantages outweight the frustrations. I've used "Mailbutler' and this is way better, but still has a ways to go for tracking. Overall UI is great and "inbox zero" /follow-up schedule is way ahead of Apple's Mail.app.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't quite work well for IMAP accounts. The sync engine gets confused and occasionally I can't get attachments to forward or view (about 5-10% of the time), but they say a fix is coming and they are quite responsive.

It's always comforting (and productive) when someone has read or re-reads an email. Also having a history pane (right side) for users is not new, but pretty well done. They jjust need to clean up tracking and syncing and this would be the ONLY thing I recommend.

Polymail review by Melissa G.
Melissa G.

"Great but still needs a few improvements"

What do you like best?

1) "Inbox Zero" is great.

2) Shortcuts, which makes using the platform efficiently and saves time.

3) Undo button. So many times I've sent an email and had to undo!

4) Scheduler - Love getting to schedule emails to send out at ideal times. If I'm catching up on the weekend, then I can schedule email drafts to go out on Monday or Tuesday. Also love that I can have emails resent to me at different times.

What do you dislike?

1) I don't like when you forward emails, it doesn't include all the email addresses that were CC'd in the original email.

2) If I have 2 drafts open, one in the Polymail window and the other in a separate window, if I use the shortcut to "Send", it sends both. I've had numerous instances where I sent an email draft without completing it and didn't even realize it until later. This shortcut should only be used for the draft that is being actively edited.

3) The email template capability is a great idea, but it's not very user-friendly. I've used it a few times and have accidentally replaced the template with other content because the UI isn't clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used the free version for a long time until my colleagues convinced me to purchase it. And I'm so glad I did! The free version is nice, but you don't get to truly take advantage of Polymail's full capabilities unless you buy it, which IMO was a nice investment on my part.

Efficiency

Polymail review by Yahia R.
Yahia R.

"!! Single Sign On .. Tracking .. Design !!"

What do you like best?

- Single Sign On : Having only one username and password for all of your email accounts.

- Tracking: After more than 3 months of using Pro Polymail I can say that tracking emails and attachment are the best part ever.

- Design: Also I cannot stop being in love with the neat and simple design.

What do you dislike?

- not having exchange email client in it.

- not having Android version.

- Text formatting is so poor.

- RTL Support for text writing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

neat design and extra easy to be used

Tracking the emails to make sure that my clients did receive them

Polymail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy To Use - In-Depth Analytics"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to send out mass campaigns that are customizable, in addition to seeing the analytics behind what percentage are being opened, responded to, etc.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the application can be slightly glitchy at times, which could be my computer software, but I find myself unable to edit some emails I've written and things like that. Also it doesn't remind you to add a subject before sending an email, but that's mostly user error unfortunately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend upgrading to the Team account in order to have an unlimited amount of campaigns.

Being able to see how many companies, and specifically which ones, are opening my sales emails and how many times. This really helps me to know who I can re-target on a second go around.

Polymail review by Tyler Y.
Tyler Y.

"iOS Developer and College Student "

What do you like best?

Polymail does a really good job packaging powerful features into a clean, intuitive interface. A few of my favorite features are email tracking, undo send, and contacts. I'm currently in the process of recruiting for an internship this summer, and Polymail's features have streamlined my interactions with recruiters by giving me detailed insight into how they think. Apart from the product itself, Polymail's customer support has been outstanding, extremely friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I love Polymail, so at this point its mostly nit picking, but I wish media and images were presented scaled, sometimes when receiving large images they can be a bit unruly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don' think about it, just get it. You won't be disappointed!

Polymail has really allowed me to streamline my process of cold emailing and contacting recruiters for potential jobs and internships.

Polymail review by Ken C.
Ken C.

"Polymail"

What do you like best?

I am an early adopter of Polymail and have watched it grow and migrate to what it is today; a very good service provider. I like Polymail for its simple to use features such as Send Later, Calendar Invites, etc. These features make it much easier to use than adding different extensions via Gmail.

What do you dislike?

The mobile apps (iPad/iPhone) do not sync as quickly as one might like. Also, it seems the contact database takes some time to sync as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Polymail for anyone who currently uses Gmail due to its ease of use.

A simple but time effective for dealing with email.

Polymail review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"The best overall mail client out there, and still getting better."

What do you like best?

Shortcuts, scheduling, & FOLDERS! Better than Gmail's bizarre "labels" system, and pretty to boot.

What do you dislike?

Lack of drag & drop. I would love more control over text formatting, which it clearly supports (based on copy&paste).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to give it a couple of weeks to get used to everything. Once your wheels are moving, you'll never go back.

Scheduling emails is a huge time saver and schedule-helper. As someone who communicates across international boundaries, being able to time my emails to send when the recipient is actually at their desk (and I'm asleep or at dinner) is amazing for getting work done in a timely manner.

Polymail review by Agency in Fine Art
Agency in Fine Art

"Polymail makes emailling so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love polymail for its tracking, follow-up, send later, multi-inboxes, snooze, template and sequence / campaign features. Although most payware email clients offer theses options, I feel polymail goes the extra mile with the overall thinking of the workflow and this make me feel like a fish in the water while using it.

What do you dislike?

The aspects I like less about polymail are :

- The fact that with the "Basic Plan" (formerly Pro Plan) the sequence feature only lets the user make one stage in the process. This can be a pain in the neck for my workflow as a solo-preneur. At $10 a month I find this to be quite a bummer and it often makes me revert back to the previous "campaign" feature that is far less flexible but Includes the oh-so-necessary follow-up option.

- The note feature that used to be in the contact profile is gone! Although I must admit is a great idea to put it directly below the mail, I liked the idea of having notes to keep track of information related to that person directly in the contact profile, especially if I'm going to exchange more than one mail with that her/him

- The fact they removed the ability to choose different theme for the app, that was available before.

Note : these aspects don't overshadow my experience with the app, they just make it less confortable. I hope they don't remove more features or make them available with more expensive plans like the premium one (that I find costly at $24/m) in the future. That being said I am still a very happy Polymail customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've got tons of mail to deal with and need to follow-up a lot polymail is a no brainer.

Faster, more efficient work.

Polymail review by Administrator

"Life Changing Email Management "

What do you like best?

Aesthetics are important to me and for an app that I will look at half the time on my phone, it has to look gorgeous. Polymail does that.

The founders and team do an exceptional job in being there for the customers. If anything, it proves that Polymail is more than just email, it’s a relationship.

It simply does what it’s supposed to do and that is all that matters when it comes to apps.

What do you dislike?

Formatting options can be better in compose.

Still a few bugs to squash. But don’t we all have bugs to squash. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

It helps me keep track with actions to take thus making following up with teams and colleagues effecient.

Sending and read notification features enrich the communication experience.

Polymail review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Easy to use and powerful features"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Polymail is how well it organizes all my email accounts and contacts. The email tracking features are the best I've ever seen, too.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that more people aren't using it yet. I also think the search for specific old emails could be a bit better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an organized and powerful email tool to help your workday, this has every feature you could dream of and is very fun to use.

Handling 100's of emails a day. Keeping things organized.

Polymail review by Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.

"Perfect Email Tools For The Entrepreneur "

What do you like best?

I love the tracking feature, the reminder feature, and the ability to quickly get email finished.

What do you dislike?

The program is occassionally buggy, but the company is dilligent in fixing and very responsive to queries.

I don't loose track of important email threads, even if it is something I can olny move on at a later date. I've also been able to do much more effective email outreach and keep the outreach organized all within the app. Greatly reduced my need for spreadsheet contact lists.

Polymail review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"COO"

What do you like best?

I like the Snoozing, Follow Up, and Template features.

What do you dislike?

No snooze rules so I can't "set it and forget it" for email inbox management. This hurts my ability to get to inbox zero. It's buggy. Sometimes it snoozes but the snooze doesn't come back into my inbox. I'll find snoozes from 2 months ago in my snooze list. I'll find snoozes that have no snooze date. Sometimes when I'm sending an email it refuses to send stating that I have no recipients in the To line when, in fact I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend it. It solves key email problems. I'll need a few more features to reach email nirvana :)

Easier inbox management. Less touches on email to get things accomplished.

Polymail review by User

"Essential tool for my business"

What do you like best?

The feature I like best is the send later feature, it allows me to be super productive with emails I will be too busy to send first thing in the morning.

What do you dislike?

That during a campaign you cant remove individual emails and that you can only send 5 campaigns a month. When sending a calendar invite it doesnt work with all platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Campaign and meeting scheduling could improve

Polymail helps me with Email Marketing specifically with regards to Sales emails. It also helps with Email tracking which is great for following up on sales emails.

It allows me to analyse the success of my e-mail copy.

Polymail review by fabrice j.
fabrice j.

"Best mail client so far !"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features is the template feature. Quick and easy to use

Another one is the email tracking feature. Both combined, it replaces a CRM.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to configure the swipe actions

I can clear a 20 mails inbox within 2 minutes. With the template feature, i can handle all my incoming demands in seconds.

Polymail review by Administrator

"Lovely experience"

What do you like best?

I use Polymail for my business as well as private. I believe I'm a heavy user and what I like the most is that the iOS and Mac version work together so good. They are always updated to each other. I also very much like the Undo function. I use it at least three times a day!

What do you dislike?

I've been around from the very beginning, and back then there were a lot of bugs, of course. There are still some bugs, especially on my iPad. It doesn't sync too well.

The undo function and the tracking so I can see who read my emails. I also love the Campaigns - I don't use Mailchimp anymore.

Polymail review by Kevin T.
Kevin T.

"Best email platform"

What do you like best?

The undo option, individual read receipts, clicked notifications save me from so much anxiety and allows me to make decisions way faster with real insights.

What do you dislike?

Search needs improvement to easily filter between messages received and sent.

Polymail solves the problem of time wasted and anxiety wondering if someone has read your email or if you see a typo immediately after clicking send. I now get to be way more proactive with my messages.

Polymail review by User in Higher Education

"The best email service wether you work in marketing, sales or business development"

What do you like best?

The user experience both in mobile and desktop is 1000 times better than gmail or mail for apple. Allowing you to track each time someone opens, clicks or downloads a file, gives you the power to know when is the best moment to follow up.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that I hope in the future will be solved:

1) Use a signature in an email campaign

2) Smart lists

3) The read later need to be improved. Sometimes doesn't work

Polymail has given me the potential ability of doing a follow up in the right moment. In terms of company relations and new partnerships this has been very useful.

Polymail review by Fran H.
Fran H.

"Fantastic email app"

What do you like best?

I live the whole app but the best feature for me is the read confirmation. Also the send later feature is fantastic. I think I finally found the perfect email app

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes me more time than expected to search for a particular email received in the past

The read confirnation helps me a lot. Also send later feature allows me to program emails.

Polymail review by David K.
David K.

"A new way of organizing your way of working "

What do you like best?

What not? :)

- send later

- templates

- and the chats with anya...

What do you dislike?

That the CMD batch archive doenst work + the desktop polymail application doesn't work the best :)

Oeh, and the fact that I'm unable to already sent an e-mail before attachments are finished uploading (gmail has this integration)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty expensive, but for now it has been worth it.

Quiker sending of e-mails, easier to inbox zero.

Polymail review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Fantastic email client"

What do you like best?

The amazing UI, the follow-up reminders and the ability to snooze. Candidly, it's the only email right now built solely for Sales people.

What do you dislike?

The search needs some work. Sometimes, it doesn't always find exactly what i'm looking for, but it has drastically improved since I messaged the team. I even received a response from the CEO!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just stop reading this and go download it.

I've had a lot of problems with finding a good email client that can fulfill my needs as a guy in Sales. The follow-up reminders are a complete game changer. It's truly fantastic.

Polymail review by Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

"The best mailing app ever!"

What do you like best?

1. Clean UI

2. Amazing UX

3. Email tracking + link tracking

4. FANTASTIC support

5. Great value (highly recommend spending for the Pro)

6. Connected to LinkedIn for photos, and previous conversations

7. Amazing shortcuts

8. All my mail is clean

9. Looks so pretty

What do you dislike?

I can't delete or rename my contacts on the app, so some emails have the wrong name. For example, my general email for business (hello@xxx.com) comes up as "X from Craft" because they emailed us once!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust me, you wont go wrong with this application. the damn best.

Quick replies, tracking and a generally well-organized inbox with all my emails.

Learning about Polymail?

* We monitor all Polymail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.