Polymail

Polymail is an email platform for sales teams. With tools for email tracking, CRM sync, and message templates, Polymail makes sales teams more effective while providing transparency and insight into sales activity.

Work for Polymail?

Ask Polymail a Question
Showing 86 Polymail reviews
Polymail review by <span>Ishmael Samuel P.</span>
Ishmael Samuel P.

Life before Polymail was barbaric.

What do you like best?

I love that it brings together all my different emails into one easy-to-use interface. Most people can relate - don't you hate opening up 5 different tabs for each email, searching for that one file sent to you a month ago from someone you can't remember? Polymail's interface makes it search all your accounts through a single search bar, sort your mail, retrieve files, and more.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is how often the updates are. You could also see it as a great thing because the team's so active, constantly fixing bugs and improving the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Polymail a 7 day evaluation. You'll never go back to using anything else again!

The Campaigns feature is life changing. It's allowed me to send emails to a group of people, test results, and follow up. It's like an easy-to-use drip campaign.

The email tracking has allowed me to know when someone hasn't opened my emails and back off (instead of being pushy) while allowing me to double down on potential clients that have opened my emails but haven't responded. It's led to MORE closed deals meaning MORE money in my pocket.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Polymail
Polymail review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

A Startup Email That Is For Big Companies

What do you like best?

I love Polymails interface! I switched to it because I was having major difficulties following large threads on a competitors system. Polymail makes it VERY easy to search emails and keep up with threads from 100's+ people on a daily basis. I love that it allows you to see when your email have been opened, when people download your attached documents and even when they click on a link! You can save time by creating templates which has been GREAT for my job, and they also have a crucial mail merge function that no one should have to live without!

What do you dislike?

Polymail is a smaller company, so it can be a bit buggy at times as they figure various kinks out. However their support staff functions at a fast pace and goes above and beyond to personally solve any issues that arise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Polymail is a great way to keep organized and has many different levels of service that you can really customize for your every day needs.

I live and breathe in my email, as I correspond with over a hundred people every week. It has really helped me stay organized and keep track of threads that are very important.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Polymail review by <span>Christopher M.</span>
Christopher M.

Life Changing

What do you like best?

Polymail saw what the old Mailbox App was doing and decided they could outdo it. A tall order to say the least, but they did it, and they did it with Style. Starting with the Basic features; swiping left and right is seamless making inbox organization a breeze. One touch unsubscribe is easy and a huge time saver. Email Tracking has made my job so much easier and the template feature is also a huge benefit.

What do you dislike?

Updates can be slow and when pushed through can sometimes cause more bugs. The team is generally pretty responsive and friendly and eager to fix issues when they do occurs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with updates

I manage a Sales and Marketing department and having a simple email product is key. Tracking opens and clicks have completely change the way I handle prospecting; I can gauge interest without having to have an immediate reply. I can just see how many times the email was opened and whether or not my link was clicked.

Polymail review by <span>Taylor W.</span>
Taylor W.

Polymail kicks ass!

What do you like best?

Having an e-mail client that connects to multiple accounts and allows for me to log my e-mails to a CRM is crucial. The campaign functionality is also a very nice addition. The e-mail templates are time-savers as well as the link previews that make my e-mails look cleaner.

What do you dislike?

They do not have an Android app or any timeline for when one might be built, so that's probably the most disappointing aspect. Another thing that would be nice is the ability to log my e-mail campaigns to a CRM (BCC), but this is not an option. A suggestion would be to drop the limit from 250 to 125 so that those 125 can get logged via BCC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask for the feature's you'd like to see built into the software.

I no longer have to use plug-ins in my browser to achieve the same functionality. Tons of features that make it more efficient than a traditional e-mail client.

Polymail review by <span>Amokrane T.</span>
Amokrane T.

The upgrade to mailbox everyone needs

What do you like best?

Polymail is not only a beautiful email client, it is also the best. You can do everything you do on your average client but you can also track when someone clicks on your email, on a link or a file within that email.

It is great if you want to know when a client opened an email.

The client is well designed because you have a contextual card on the right side.

If you want a large delivery, a campaign feature is available. You just need to enter the right CSV and it's done.

When I think about it, scheduling emails is the best feature for my use. I always send emails at 2 or 3:00a.m but people receive them at 8:00.

What do you dislike?

I am still waiting for a PC or web version. I use a Mac but I consider switching to the PC. Polymail is, with Sketch, the only thing that makes me reluctant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The campaign tool is nice but please, do not make it the basics of your marketing strategy. There are other tools for that.

I wanted to check my open rate and a few other KPI's with a simple tool. Polymail is probably the best client for work.

Polymail review by <span>Kristen N.</span>
Kristen N.

A great simple email management software

What do you like best?

I am always on the look out for a way to manage my business with ease of use with a very vey clean look. I use products like Squarespace and Asana and Polymail fits right in with the clean look I'm going for. I love being able to have templates, and an activity feed of when people open my emails, or click on links. It helps give me an idea to see how committed a lead is and navigate when I should or should not follow up with a client.

What do you dislike?

I wish the price for using the software was a little lower. Like $9/month rather than $13/month. I understand that business' need to get paid to make great products. I also wish their was a web based version of the product. That I could access on the go without having a native app all the time.

Honestly, I just don't like working in Gmail and love that I don't need plugins to use Polymail. I can't get enough of the activity feed which helps me predict quality leads based on client email behavior.

Learning about Polymail?

* We monitor all Polymail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Polymail to Similar Solutions