Pony Express HQ

5.0

The Pony Express HQ Dashboard is your central command center for all text messaging. Access the dashboard from your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone online at any time. Take a tour of the dashboard and some cool features below

Work for Pony Express HQ?

Learning about Pony Express HQ?

Pony Express HQ Reviews

Ask Pony Express HQ a Question
Showing 2 Pony Express HQ reviews
Pony Express HQ review by Rohit C.
Rohit C.

"Amazing Tools For SMS marketing"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to reach out our community members through SMS whenever we have events. Its very simple & affordable service for us. You can keep your privacy withing using this app by buying your own 877 number or different local numbers. In this way we can keep our private number private & you have even forward your text to own number so that you don't miss any notification coming to other ponyexpress number.

What do you dislike?

We are very happy. I wish they have complete phone app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes< I will highly recommend to other friends and business. I can see it can be use in many different domain. For Instance, I can even see that it can be use in food business or restuarnt. You can always reachout to your customer for % discount coupon & I think customer will feel great and thankful to the owners when they are sending to customers. I think whoever wants to reach out to any customer of any domain this is the best tools.

Event Management, Concerts, Private Movie Show, Tech Events. The best part of using this software helps me to reach out my customer or clients easily without disburbing them. One of my friend did use this kind of service but in voice form. Most of my friend didn't like it. However, Using SMS its very effective because we can reach to our clients or customers or community friends without bothering them to do voice call. So it has been great effective tool for us when we do lots of events.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pony Express HQ
Pony Express HQ review by Burcu E.
Burcu E.

"Pony Express is great for reaching the customers via SMS text messaging."

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface, it's so easy to use. Also, I like the fact that I can get unlimited groups and keywords! The customer service is amazing, they are so friendly. When I need help they reach me as soon as possible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing but If they have an app it would be perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an affordable and easy communication this is the right tool for you.

I am having problems to reaching my customers fast. With Pony Express they get my message in seconds.

What SMS Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about Pony Express HQ?

* We monitor all Pony Express HQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.