Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365

4.0

The Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM enables you to rapidly deliver a flexible, scalable and highly secure portal solution that provides immediate communication with your customers, vendors, and partners

Work for Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365?

Learning about Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365?

Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 Reviews

Ask Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 a Question
Showing 3 Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 reviews
Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 review by Kelvin K.
Kelvin K.

"Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM is the best for immediate collaboration with vendors and clients."

What do you like best?

First, I like how it is easy to configure Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM. I like this platform since it enables the user to deliver a cloud-based portal that provides immediate communication with partners, customers, and dealers. Also, I like this software sine it integrates with ERP plugins. Since support is available 24/7, it is easy to undertake tasks with Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM since you get assistance as it arise. I like how the company offer a demo version to the businesses that are not entirely decided to impliment Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM.

What do you dislike?

Everything worked well for me. It ensured smooth communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM to the entrepreneurs that are looking to deliver scalable web-based portal that allocates immediate communication with vendors and clients.

This is one of the significant implementations that we did in the previous organization that I was working for. It was simple to talk with clients since Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM has all the features that allow immediate dialogue..

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365
Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"a great crm, my favorite solution of Dynamics."

What do you like best?

What I like most is that it offers a very complete demo version, if you are not fully determined to implement it.

I really liked that I can access from any device and it is always available and also the portal can be easily managed without hiring an experienced programmer.

What do you dislike?

I can not point out something that I did not like, quite satisfied besides just try the demo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you to try the demo of this software you will be surprised with how complete it is. and sure they will decide for him.

Simply recommended to the whole community.

I liked the support offered by Microsoft to maintain the availability of the portal 24/7 that brings many benefits for my company because it ensures a stable service quality.

What Portals solution do you use?

Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 review by Pedro M.
Pedro M.

"Easy configuration, good functions"

What do you like best?

The Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 enables you to rapidly deliver a web portal solution that provides immediate communication with your customers

What do you dislike?

I din'd find a negative aspect to point to.

Integrate CRM with plugin ERP

Learning about Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365?

* We monitor all Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.