Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365

The Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM enables you to rapidly deliver a flexible, scalable and highly secure portal solution that provides immediate communication with your customers, vendors, and partners

Work for Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365?

Learning about Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365?

Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 Reviews

Ask Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 a Question
Showing 2 Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 reviews
Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 review by <span>Richard M.</span>
Richard M.

"a great crm, my favorite solution of Dynamics."

What do you like best?

What I like most is that it offers a very complete demo version, if you are not fully determined to implement it.

I really liked that I can access from any device and it is always available and also the portal can be easily managed without hiring an experienced programmer.

What do you dislike?

I can not point out something that I did not like, quite satisfied besides just try the demo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you to try the demo of this software you will be surprised with how complete it is. and sure they will decide for him.

Simply recommended to the whole community.

I liked the support offered by Microsoft to maintain the availability of the portal 24/7 that brings many benefits for my company because it ensures a stable service quality.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365
Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 review by <span>Pedro M.</span>
Pedro M.

"Easy configuration, good functions"

What do you like best?

The Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 enables you to rapidly deliver a web portal solution that provides immediate communication with your customers

What do you dislike?

I din'd find a negative aspect to point to.

Integrate CRM with plugin ERP

What Portals solution do you use?

Learning about Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365?

* We monitor all Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.