POSExpress

5.0

POSExpress delivers a sales processing system that supports your sales, inventory, customer management, reporting and security requirements.

Work for POSExpress?

Learning about POSExpress?

POSExpress Reviews

Ask POSExpress a Question
Showing 5 POSExpress reviews
POSExpress review by Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

"Great service, excellent product"

What do you like best?

There's not much I didn't like about the entire process. Sean Connors, President of POSExpress, was our liaison from the initial contact to the setup and even provided tons of technical support. The product is easy to use and understand. Technical support was fantastic - no long wait times and they're very patient. The program can also be tweaked to suit your needs, which was a big help

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem we had was not with POSExpress, but our internet provider. Getting the bandwidth to run the program live was a hassle as we are in rural locations. The program itself was great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take a hard look at what POSExpress has to offer. While they're a smaller company, don't discount the service or product.

We were able to finally keep track of actual, real-time inventory. Inventory costs are down, the dollars of inventory on-hand are reduced, and accounts receivables are much cleaner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about POSExpress
POSExpress review by Martha S.
Martha S.

"Satisfaction Guaranteed!"

What do you like best?

I am totally satisfied with POS Prophet Systems. It fits the needs I have with my store. It is user friendly, the online support is fabulous, and the many and varied reports available give me access to the information I need. When I need help, the support team is there to assist me and guide me to solutions.

What do you dislike?

My biggest challenge is not having enough time in my day to utilize all the reports available and to implement some of the customer rewards programs.

Easy retail screen. Great system for managing inventory. Great system for year end inventory count.

What Retail POS solution do you use?

POSExpress review by Leslye W.
Leslye W.

"Easy to use....Great customer service!"

What do you like best?

Although no system is perfect, POSProphet is easy to learn and use. But the best fact is the affordable monthly fees and the customer service. It doesn't matter what my issue is, when I call, I get great customer service. We have lots of items that don't scan so the quick buttons are wonderful.

What do you dislike?

The product search without a barcode is frustrating sometimes but only for specific items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let the inexpensive price fool you.

Our ordering has been more efficient and giving specific customers different prices is much easier. Sales reports are great.

POSExpress review by Alan K.
Alan K.

"POS Prophet is awesome! It is extremely easy to use and has help with many aspects of our business."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the reporting, not to mention the awesome tech support. The people there are extremely friendly and the program is great. Not a lot of up front expense with their month to month billing.

What do you dislike?

We have only had a couple of glitches over the years, nothing that tech support can't handle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great point of sale program. Easy to use.

Streamlined inventory and higher profitability.

POSExpress review by Nikki G.
Nikki G.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the ability to print every report immagionable. It is perfect for our store. The training for new users is painless and easy..

What do you dislike?

There aren't any negatives for us! We love it!

We have benefited by ordering inventory properly which saves us from having an oversupply.

Learning about POSExpress?

* We monitor all POSExpress reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.