Post Affiliate Pro

Solution that runs your entire affiliate program from top to bottom, with the exception of processing the financial transactions. Post Affiliate Pro is intuitive, fast, effective, and infinitely expandable, so it will grow with you.

Work for Post Affiliate Pro?

Learning about Post Affiliate?

Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 34 Post Affiliate reviews
Post Affiliate review by <span>Jacob M.</span>
Jacob M.

Highly useful software, a bit of a struggle for beginners

What do you like best?

The wide array of options to customise the software are good, the support team are great with a responsive live chat team.

What do you dislike?

PAP advertises "full setup", but they merely do the very basics and you have to edit the rest yourself following their guides or hiring someone to do it for you. So you need to be tech savvy to customise, or be able to have someone else set it up.

There are problems you encounter which will require you to send an email instead of using live chat which can take a lot longer to solve than pinging messages back and forth through the live chat. The live chat is just to help with quick-fix problems and they often lead you to the manuals.

I like the email options, being able to email affiliates to tell them they've been paid, to notify you when to pay them. You really can customise the software to meet your needs which is great, but this may be daunting to set up for some. I've found other software easier to use and setup but this is more comprehensive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.

My e-comm experience with PAP

What do you like best?

I like the sheer power and flexibility of the PAP suite. Before finding this platform I literally tried every other affiliate software platform available for small e-commerce operators and nothing else fitted the bill. Nothing was as reliable, scalable and mature as PAP is.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike about PAP? Well I suppose it is a little expensive, but then you get what you pay for. At least I know I have a stable platform that I can grow our affiliate business on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have seen a lot of mature and large companies using PAP and I can understand why.

The ability to implement an affiliate marketing program for our products and grow this program. We have realized some initial revenue gains, but more will come once we invest more time in growing the program by finding more affiliates.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

Post Affiliate review by <span>Brian R.</span>
Brian R.

Excellent software and exceptional customer service

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Post Affiliate Pro offers their software as a flat monthly subscription. They do not charge a monthly fee while still requiring you to give up a percentage of each transaction. The customer service is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would be that the documentation could be more user friendly. The Post Affiliate Pro software is robust in terms of features so it would be great if they were to take the time to make videos to clearly explain each aspect of the software including the basics of setting things up to tracking to payouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using this software for nearly 5 years. It is reliable, affordable, and full featured. The support is exceptional and I would highly recommend to other internet entrepreneurs looking for a self-managed affiliate tracking software solution.

Post Affiliate Pro has allowed me to enhance my marketing exposure by offering my own independently managed affiliate program. The software is reliable and bug free in my experience. Once it was properly configured I was able to get back to running my business, which was exactly what I was looking for!

Post Affiliate review by <span>Yury S.</span>
Yury S.

Excellent affiliate management platform rich with useful features

What do you like best?

Having worked with Post Affiliate Pro for a few years, I find this platform very rich with features for any possible type of campaign and offer.

The multiple campaigns, multiple commission tiers and S2S Postback configuration were very valuable at my job as an affiliate manager. The price points are reasonable and value for the money is great compared to the competitors.

Post Affiliate Pro has a built-in live chat support, and I found them very helpful when I was looking for a way to configure something.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the sometimes slow and clunky user interface. Sometimes it feels like you're working with an SQL database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Post Affiliate Pro can be used as a SaaS or as self-hosted. I think that the self-hosted option is better, as you only need to purchase and configure it once.

In any case, the support is helpful both for the cloud and the self-hosted options.

It lets you manage an affiliate program for your products.

Post Affiliate Pro also lets you run an affiliate network.

Post Affiliate review by <span>Doug K.</span>
Doug K.

Best Off The Shelf Affiliate Solution by Far

What do you like best?

Post Affiliate Pro or (PAP as we call it internally) is a full featured system with robust reporting and good support.

What do you dislike?

I have spent a lot of my career designing, managing and generally being frustrated by affiliate system backends until I started using PAP. It's fully functional for our use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time on buggy scripts or building your own solution when it comes down to the bottom line getting good affiliates on a robust off the shelf platform will do.

Media management and affiliate management across a range of multi regional products off giantlottos.com

Post Affiliate review by User

Perfect for creating an affiliate direct sales company

What do you like best?

The breakdown of the website. It makes it easy to look at different reports and to filter affiliates by many different ways which is critical when you have quite a few. Also my affiliates have found different filters and features that I wasn't fully aware of - such as creating a deep link generator and changing the data fields that show to be able to see the customers name that ordered.

What do you dislike?

Customization can be a bit tricky. Its hard to go through all the coding to figure out what to change during set up. Also not a fan that it isn't compatible with all emails and many of my affiliates aren't receiving emails so I'm going in and manually resetting passwords for them so it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For most users its definitely easy to navigate around the website but just make sure that you have a partnering website that can help you with establishing your tracking software since that can be confusing. Also spend a little bit of time customizing emails etc to really stand out against other companies.

My old website didn't support an affiliate function with PAP, but I switched website hosts to be able to have that feature and thankfully they set up the tracking software for me since that was super tricky and I couldn't get it to work right away. The reports are extremely helpful so if I forget to track something monthly I can go back through later on for tax purposes.

Learning about Post Affiliate Pro?

* We monitor all Post Affiliate Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.