Post Affiliate Pro

Solution that runs your entire affiliate program from top to bottom, with the exception of processing the financial transactions. Post Affiliate Pro is intuitive, fast, effective, and infinitely expandable, so it will grow with you.

Work for Post Affiliate Pro?

Learning about Post Affiliate?

Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

Showing 35 Post Affiliate reviews
Post Affiliate review by JULIO MANUEL R.
JULIO MANUEL R.

" A good projection for affiliates"

What do you like best?

Our company is looking for this company because this software presents a very robust offer of affiliate tracking for most campaigns. The best part of the software is the support team that is there to help you optimize your portal and help you make sense of everything so that you can get your project going in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

Our company has seen a decline in the lack of server-to-server functions the last time I verified it. I use it today as a follow-up because the value was raised as an ad server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it helped us to confront our numbers against the numbers of advertisers, who sometimes track the results of their campaigns differently from the ad servers. That's why we need additional technology to optimize and show the value of native text links and the content we provide

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Excellent software and exceptional customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Post Affiliate Pro offers their software as a flat monthly subscription. They do not charge a monthly fee while still requiring you to give up a percentage of each transaction. The customer service is exceptional.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would be that the documentation could be more user friendly. The Post Affiliate Pro software is robust in terms of features so it would be great if they were to take the time to make videos to clearly explain each aspect of the software including the basics of setting things up to tracking to payouts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using this software for nearly 5 years. It is reliable, affordable, and full featured. The support is exceptional and I would highly recommend to other internet entrepreneurs looking for a self-managed affiliate tracking software solution.

Post Affiliate Pro has allowed me to enhance my marketing exposure by offering my own independently managed affiliate program. The software is reliable and bug free in my experience. Once it was properly configured I was able to get back to running my business, which was exactly what I was looking for!

What Other Sales solution do you use?

Post Affiliate review by Yury S.
Yury S.

"Excellent affiliate management platform rich with useful features"

What do you like best?

Having worked with Post Affiliate Pro for a few years, I find this platform very rich with features for any possible type of campaign and offer.

The multiple campaigns, multiple commission tiers and S2S Postback configuration were very valuable at my job as an affiliate manager. The price points are reasonable and value for the money is great compared to the competitors.

Post Affiliate Pro has a built-in live chat support, and I found them very helpful when I was looking for a way to configure something.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the sometimes slow and clunky user interface. Sometimes it feels like you're working with an SQL database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Post Affiliate Pro can be used as a SaaS or as self-hosted. I think that the self-hosted option is better, as you only need to purchase and configure it once.

In any case, the support is helpful both for the cloud and the self-hosted options.

It lets you manage an affiliate program for your products.

Post Affiliate Pro also lets you run an affiliate network.

Post Affiliate review by Jacob M.
Jacob M.

"Highly useful software, a bit of a struggle for beginners"

What do you like best?

The wide array of options to customise the software are good, the support team are great with a responsive live chat team.

What do you dislike?

PAP advertises "full setup", but they merely do the very basics and you have to edit the rest yourself following their guides or hiring someone to do it for you. So you need to be tech savvy to customise, or be able to have someone else set it up.

There are problems you encounter which will require you to send an email instead of using live chat which can take a lot longer to solve than pinging messages back and forth through the live chat. The live chat is just to help with quick-fix problems and they often lead you to the manuals.

I like the email options, being able to email affiliates to tell them they've been paid, to notify you when to pay them. You really can customise the software to meet your needs which is great, but this may be daunting to set up for some. I've found other software easier to use and setup but this is more comprehensive.

Post Affiliate review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"My e-comm experience with PAP"

What do you like best?

I like the sheer power and flexibility of the PAP suite. Before finding this platform I literally tried every other affiliate software platform available for small e-commerce operators and nothing else fitted the bill. Nothing was as reliable, scalable and mature as PAP is.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike about PAP? Well I suppose it is a little expensive, but then you get what you pay for. At least I know I have a stable platform that I can grow our affiliate business on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have seen a lot of mature and large companies using PAP and I can understand why.

The ability to implement an affiliate marketing program for our products and grow this program. We have realized some initial revenue gains, but more will come once we invest more time in growing the program by finding more affiliates.

Post Affiliate review by Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Very good software, good customer service and support."

What do you like best?

So far I have a good experience. I get informed of every single transaction is done in my account. Deposits are done in a timely manner. Their charges for service are also very reasonable and are worth the cost. Software is amazing and easy to understand and maneuver. Customer Service Reps have been very professional at all times. At this point I have had no problems with software. And hope it stays that way. I would recommend the product to anyone looking for a Professional and a easy to follow software.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any problems with this software. I have been very satisfied and productive using it. I have much trust in it as all the transactions are visible and all done in a short period of time. Thanks for such product, and look forward to staying with you always.

No problems at this time. Very good service with least problems.

Post Affiliate review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"A complete solution for affiliate tracking"

What do you like best?

The tracking links format and the many options provided. It allows links to look less like an affiliate reference. Links can be as simple as www.site.com#id, also if you have links from a banner you can register links with just the url itself without any marks (direct links), so your reference will look like: www.yoursite.com. This is awesome!

What do you dislike?

What i dislike the most is the fact that lower plans cannot have more than one merchant account. My business has 3 administrators, having subscribed to the lower plan, we have to share the same account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free trial period which is more than enough to know if it fits your needs, i recommend exploring it.

Effectively tracking each affiliate comission at the time of the sale. Provide each affiliate a dashboard with their performance and also comissions payments receipts.

Post Affiliate review by Doug K.
Doug K.

"Best Off The Shelf Affiliate Solution by Far"

What do you like best?

Post Affiliate Pro or (PAP as we call it internally) is a full featured system with robust reporting and good support.

What do you dislike?

I have spent a lot of my career designing, managing and generally being frustrated by affiliate system backends until I started using PAP. It's fully functional for our use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time on buggy scripts or building your own solution when it comes down to the bottom line getting good affiliates on a robust off the shelf platform will do.

Media management and affiliate management across a range of multi regional products off giantlottos.com

Post Affiliate review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"GREAT in everyway, accept one"

What do you like best?

Customer support & service is the best.

What do you dislike?

They hold u hostage. Because we only use PAP for school functions there are 4 months (or more) out of the year that we don't need their services. However, they say if you don't constantly stay current with your monthly payment, they will delete your code for your product. That's over $400 a year in wasted funds. Being a non-profit, I am constantly looking for a competitor of theirs that can do everything as well for our nonprofit to save money. That's $400+/year that could be going towards kids with cancer etc

The ability for our donors and supporters to see the ripple effect and impact they make.

Post Affiliate review by User

"Perfect for creating an affiliate direct sales company"

What do you like best?

The breakdown of the website. It makes it easy to look at different reports and to filter affiliates by many different ways which is critical when you have quite a few. Also my affiliates have found different filters and features that I wasn't fully aware of - such as creating a deep link generator and changing the data fields that show to be able to see the customers name that ordered.

What do you dislike?

Customization can be a bit tricky. Its hard to go through all the coding to figure out what to change during set up. Also not a fan that it isn't compatible with all emails and many of my affiliates aren't receiving emails so I'm going in and manually resetting passwords for them so it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For most users its definitely easy to navigate around the website but just make sure that you have a partnering website that can help you with establishing your tracking software since that can be confusing. Also spend a little bit of time customizing emails etc to really stand out against other companies.

My old website didn't support an affiliate function with PAP, but I switched website hosts to be able to have that feature and thankfully they set up the tracking software for me since that was super tricky and I couldn't get it to work right away. The reports are extremely helpful so if I forget to track something monthly I can go back through later on for tax purposes.

Post Affiliate review by Jose G.
Jose G.

"The perfect formula: a great product with superb customer service"

What do you like best?

Their superb customer service is a plus than other software doesn't have. It is impressive their knowledge database they have to cover any kind of applications case for their software. They really know the business and do provide a great product.

What do you dislike?

I cannot find a dislike. When I think to have a dislike I contact Customer Service and they reply soon and with well documented help to support... and the dislike disappear!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is fully customizable. Customer service personnel is well prepared to answer with a great knowledge database to let user customize the application.

The software solves the affiliate program administration of the company. At all.

Post Affiliate review by Ed B.
Ed B.

"Fabulous product and fabulous service for 10 years"

What do you like best?

Over the last 10 years, and various installations and upgrades, these folks have always been very patient with me and my ignorance. The program itself has always worked great, and does what it is supposed to do... which is a lot. I don't know of anything else that compares to Post Affiliate Pro. You can visit our installation at http://SilvaAffiliate.com/

What do you dislike?

It doesn't make coffee for me in the morning. It does everything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you consider what it cost to use an affiliate network, and how little control you have, it is a no-brainer to use PAP.

We provide an eCommerce web site to each of our Seminar Instructors, so we need a good affiliate program to track their customers so we can pay commissions when they make sales. Once the customer is registered with the Instructor, that information is permanent.

Post Affiliate review by Paul D.
Paul D.

"The most wonderful software I ever had the pleasure of working with!"

What do you like best?

The customizability and simplicity to use. I have had so much custom work done to make the system work the way I want it to work and each time has been a delight and only taken a few hours or days to complete. It is amazing how well support know the system and helps us.

What do you dislike?

At times I am a slow learner and find it hard to understand small nuances that could help me solve problems quickly. I don't really have a dislike of the software in any way. I would actually like to more wordpress plugin support to display stuff on our site, but it is fantastic!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and know exactly what you want, then explore PAP! Many people approach these softwares without fully knowing what they want and end up getting a system that does not suit when their needs change. PAP is fully customizable and reliable.

Displaying information to our members on our website is our problem at the moment. The benefits are that the software is so easy to request or pay for modifications it is fantastic!

Post Affiliate review by Administrator

"Doesn't caret to affiliate marketing on mobile"

What do you like best?

We subscribed because the platforms offered a lot of promising features—customised landing pages, emails to the affiliates, diffrent commission structures, user friendly reporting view for both the merchant and the affiliate.

What do you dislike?

The platform probably lives up to these promises, but we're not able to asses it a during 2 months subscription time we did not manage to integrate the tracking with our app. The SDK solution PAP provides is outdated and causes an overload of the existing in-app infrastructure which negatively affects the app's performance. After two months of unsuccessful attempts we were forced to cancel the subscription. MY email about a potential refund for at least one of these months remains unanswered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using for an affiliate platform for an app, this is probably not the best choice. For web based products, seems like it has everything.

None.

Post Affiliate review by Ben L.
Ben L.

"Finally I can reward my partners for referring clients to me"

What do you like best?

Post Affiliate Pro helps me to achieve just what I need - reward my friends and partners when they send new clients to me. My studio usually works on custom projects and word of mouth is one of the most popular channels how new clients find us. To increase the motivation of my partners I wanted to reward them with money - a percentage from the total order amount. Post Affiliate Pro doesn't directly send the money to them, but it tells me every month how much I should pay to whom.

What do you dislike?

The system is very complex for my needs. I wish there was a super simple plan, but at $29 i really don't have anything that I can dislike. Maybe when my business grows, I'll use more features that PAP has.

Paying for referring clients to me is a breeze with Post Affiliate Pro. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Post Affiliate review by Charu S.
Charu S.

"One of the Best Affiliate software in the market"

What do you like best?

Very Accurate Tracking of Clicks and conversions including cross-browser conversions.

What do you dislike?

The User Interface is not modern and can be improved

We have been using Postaffiliate Pro for our VPN Affiliate program and this is number one choice of our advertisers as Postaffiliate Pro is the most accurate affiliate tracking software in the market with tons of app selection.

Post Affiliate review by Julien B.
Julien B.

"Great affiliation platform - I tested many ones"

What do you like best?

My affiliates like the platform, which is for me the best thing so far. Affiliates usually deal with many affiliation platforms, and I only had good comments from them so far. Tracking is accurate, navigation intuitive and support great.

What do you dislike?

There's a learning curve involved for configuration, but once it's done, the platform feels intuitive. I would also like to be able to do mass updates on commissions, but that's a different story.

My challenge was to find a platform that my current affiliates actually like. So far so good.

Post Affiliate review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Post Affiliate Pro is by far the most powerful affiliate program software I have ever seen."

What do you like best?

PAP gives you the ability to create and customize your affiliate program to your heart content. You can use the "language editor" to change anything you want inside your merchant or affiliate members panel. You can run pay per lead, pay per sale, and even pay per click campaigns on PAP. It is very robust and am continually been blown away by the amount of customization they allow us to do.

And their customer support? Don't even get me started with that.... the best online period! They are there whenever you need them via live support or email.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't seen anything that I don't like with PAP. It meets and exceeds all my expectations. If you don't like the inside of your affiliate/merchant panel looks they can even customize it to suite your own brand.

The only one tiny thing I think they can work on is to reduce the technical aspect of the system. Nowadays businesses are getting a lot more simpler and less technical to operate by using drag and drop WYSIWYG styles rather than reliance on HTML codes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PAP is very robust and hence you must have some knowledge on basic HTML. I will also recommend that you get the downloadable license once and for all so that you don't worry about monthly fees (and they also offer you their Startup license for their livechat software if you install PAP on your server!). PAP is a keeper so ensure you get a downloadable license, seriously it is worth the price! And finally if you have ANY question what so ever chat with them live. Their customer support is the best online no jokes.

I am able to provide my affiliates with optimal customer support because my PAP is integrated with their LAdesk.com live chat service. I help my affiliates members with any question they have right inside their members area. Plus everything just WORKS. Affiliates commissions are tracked perfectly. I am able to provide training inside their members area with easy. My members are happy and so am I

Post Affiliate review by Luis M.
Luis M.

"3+ Years experience with Post Affiliate Pro"

What do you like best?

I'm blown away by Post Affiliate Pro support team. Their customer service agents are armed with HTML and PHP knowledge - everytime I want to get something done which requires certain knowledge of coding, I can get response through live chat. What company offers FREE developer support over live chat!? Haven't seen one yet. Post Affiliate Pro is my #1 choice for all things "affiliate". I've also referred it to many of our clients and partners.

What do you dislike?

From when I started to use the service, I've noticed that the prices went up. Fortunately this didn't apply for me since I signed up for the previous pricing.

Affiliate program management, finding new affiliates, paying out commissions.

Post Affiliate review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Perfectly works with Magento"

What do you like best?

We work with Magento powered websites and managed to easily integrate Post Affiliate Pro with all of them. The new Magento plugin which was released just a couple weeks ago makes it super easy to connect PAP with our systems. The setup is easy and the customer service team is there to help you as well.

What do you dislike?

Initially, when we wanted to test Post Affiliate Pro we weren't sure whether to go for it since they don't offer a free trial period. But decided to give it a shot and the decision was right. I believe they offer 30-day money back as well.

affiliate program management, affiliate email management, approvals and disapprovals of affiliates

Post Affiliate review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Great platform to run your own affiliate program"

What do you like best?

The amount of functionality you get for the price. It is. Greta tool to give clients their own affiliate program without joining a network or for those who wish to manage their own affiliate program.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that you have to do all the affiliate recruitment but that not the fault of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to test affiliate marketing or want to run your own programme , I fully endorse post affiliate pro. It is a great low cost option to build and manage your own network.

Helping clients drive more traffic, sales and exposure with a low cost affiliate marketing program

Post Affiliate review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great software squared by awesome support team"

What do you like best?

The ability to setup, manage and customize my own affiliate program. Features like split commissions, multiple affiliate tiers. The ability to choose whether I want my affiliates approved automatically or manually. One of the biggest pluses is the awesome support team which stands behind Post Affiliate Pro. Over the years, I've had nothing but a great experience

What do you dislike?

Initially, the system seems a little hard to setup - there's a lot of information at once. However, once I navigated to the extensive knowledge base, which explained pretty much every problem that I needed to solve I was confident.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One thing that is important and I didn't mention is the reliability. I've had the account for more than 3 years and I can't remember any downtime or untracked commission. In SaaS, this is quite something.

We wanted to create our own affiliate program with custom commission groups with special performing commission group for our long time partners.

Post Affiliate review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"The only system you need to consider, it ROCKS!"

What do you like best?

Post Affiliate Pro was the only system that met our needs with regards to setting up the commission structure that we wanted. However, once we had bought the system we were impressed with the whole pallet of features that it offers and its ease of use and overall simplicity has been very satisfactory for both staff and affiliate partners.

The system features a super easy on boarding process and without any actual training our Affiliate Manager was able to start recruiting affiliates and able to start sending out material thought the system. Furthermore, the user part of the system is also super easy to use and we have been generously praised by our affiliates for choosing Post Affiliate Pro due to its transparency and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

We have not yet come across anything that we dislike about the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Building onto the platform of features will keep you ahead.

We have received amazing feedback from our affiliates who find the system trustworthy and easy to use. Hence, we have established a much higher level of trust with our affiliates, which is resulting in more sales.

Post Affiliate review by Charles G.
Charles G.

"Great Affiliate system"

What do you like best?

The affiliate software was easy to configure and deploy. There are so many features.

What do you dislike?

If there's not an off the shelf integration, you may have a harder time deploying. I would like to see integrated payments as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your ecommerce platform integrates out of the box.

We use this to run and manage payouts to our affiliate network. This makes thing really easy for us.

Post Affiliate review by Geoffrey J.
Geoffrey J.

"Most accurate system"

What do you like best?

It can be customized quite a lot and the API allows great flexibility.

What do you dislike?

It can be complex to integrate fully with your shopping cart.

In my experience, javascript tracking on a thank you page is not reliable when money is involved and we need to have as close as 100% accuracy when it comes to sales and commissions with our partners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need an IT guy who knows what he is doing if you want to get the maximum out of your affiliate system.

We are product launch managers (infobusiness).

Post Affiliate review by Administrator

"I haven't seen such advanced features anywhere else"

What do you like best?

We were pretty happy with the

Cloud Support

Technical expertise &

Product knowledge

Of PAP engineers and first line tech support staff

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a little on a higher side for starters. Especially for startups and SMB. But at times it also feels worth it.

Complete automation of referral programs with which a large network can be handled by 1 staff.

Post Affiliate review by Warren K.
Warren K.

"Affiliate managers dream"

What do you like best?

Post Affiliate Pro is easy to setup, use and customize.

What do you dislike?

It does not make me coffee in the morning. Seriously, I just can't think of anything I dislike. It does more than it says it can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't take its ease of use for granted. It is a very flexible and robust product. It does with precision just what you want affiliate tracking and product promotion to do.

The business problems Post Affiliate Pro solves is that it not only tracks my affiliates, helps us pay them accurately and supplies them with access to multiple markets with ease!

Post Affiliate review by Štefan P.
Štefan P.

"Super affiliate network solution"

What do you like best?

I run a busy affiliate network for the central european market (dognet.sk) and Post Affiliate Pro helps me to run it from top to bottom. It's not only the HUGE feature set that Post Affiliate Pro offers, but the support team behind the product is expectional. Fast and to the point solutions every time I come to chat with the guys, namely Matus, Anton and Andrej - KUDOS! I recommend PAP to everyone who wants to build a powerful affiliate program/affiliate network.

What do you dislike?

For beginner users, Post Affiliate Pro might seem a little complex. But as I mentioned - the support team is there ready to help :)

We have powerfull affiliate network.

Post Affiliate review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"Overall a good system "

What do you like best?

I enjoyed how easy to navigate Post Affiliate Pro was when working with my employees!

What do you dislike?

I disliked the pricing for this system. Many parts cost too much to use.

I enjoyed the ease of access when using this system. Many of times there were small delays in the system though.

Post Affiliate review by Robin  G.
Robin G.

"Good program but could be more user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like being able to personalize things for customers.

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly. Difficult for customers to maneuver through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it is set up properly and using the program to the best of it's ability it would be a great program.

We are using for our referral program. Sales boost.

Post Affiliate review by Henning G.
Henning G.

"We got more sales with Post Affiliate Pro"

What do you like best?

We're happy that we bought Post Affiliate Pro software 2 years ago. It has incrementally increased our sales through affiliate partners. It's important to find the right affiliates that will be initiative and promote your products. Providing SEO links is one of the best advantages we found in Post Affiliate Pro.

What do you dislike?

interface, having more design themes to choose from would be great

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it ;)

selling bikes

affiliate software helps us to promote our products through affiliates

uses SEO links so our keyword position in search engines improves as well

Post Affiliate review by Administrator

"No problems, easy to integrate"

What do you like best?

Integration with with out mutli regaion woocommerce site was simple and smooth

What do you dislike?

Finding the correct template to edit when reskinning their systems is hellish

Marketing diversification

Post Affiliate review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best of all ever"

What do you like best?

PAP gives me the ability to create and customize my affiliate program. This is super, Very important to my business and main core of my sales.

Since I have it my sales when of top at 1000%

What do you dislike?

So many updates too much closing dates, I would like not to update too fast

Recommendations to others considering the product

More Video tutorial

Hosting, SoftWare

Post Affiliate review by Pavel T.
Pavel T.

"Briliant customer support 24/7"

What do you like best?

I am really happy for the customer support that always listens and helps with actual needs!

What do you dislike?

Some functions are missing and there could be more useful plugins and automatic reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good customer support.

Really easy to track all the affiliates and conversions.

Post Affiliate review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Simple Software Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

This is a great simple affiliate software. Not super difficult to set up. The support team was amazing and knowledge base is very helpful. We were up and running quickly.

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing we dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Allows for quick set up of affiliate programs.

Learning about Post Affiliate Pro?

* We monitor all Post Affiliate Pro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.