PostBeyond

PostBeyond

PostBeyond enables employees to share approved brand content with their personal networks in an efficient, consistent, and measurable way.

Work for PostBeyond?

Learning about PostBeyond?

PostBeyond Reviews

Ask PostBeyond a Question
Showing 33 PostBeyond reviews
PostBeyond review by Marina C.
Marina C.

"Fantastic support team, wonderful people to work with, and great user-friendly interface."

What do you like best?

I love how clean and simple the dashboard is--I think it makes it very easy to use, especially with older populations that are not digital natives. It's the easiest tool to master/explain that I have ever had to train clients on, and the readiness on part of the support team/even leadership to jump on calls to help train, live demo, or answer questions makes it that much more awesome. It's good to know you guys actually care and are willing to take the time needed to keep your customers happy.

What do you dislike?

The only part I don't like is something PB can't fix, and that's the recent inability to lock down approved copy for the shares in the wake of the FB crackdown. I wish this weren't the case, as that was one of the biggest selling points for our client that uses it, but I also understand that PostBeyond has no control over how the platforms choose to structure how things are shared out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it, love it, love it! At the minimum, sign up for a live demo--the support team is awesome and I guarantee, more helpful than those at any other company.

We've gotten more employees at our client's company involved on social and have seen the effects of those employees sharing to their respective audiences. It's really helped with diversifying our client's visibility/audience. We aren't necessarily solving a "problem" with PB per se, it's mostly enhancing an existing strategy in a way that we would be unable to accomplish without an employee advocacy tool like PB, and PB (in our researched opinion) is the best, so that's why we opt to use it: :)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PostBeyond
PostBeyond review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"To Infinity And PostBeyond!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of it as well as the fact you can easily get in touch with everyone whom participates in your hub. It's just a great way to get people working together in a social space, whether they're local or some other part of the country/world.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe really is constantly creating a ton of content to keep it going. That's a job in itself and not always so easy to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your employees to interact with social media more for your brand I highly recommend looking into this!

We've realized we can communicate with other departments to interact with social media on a much easier level than simply sending out a mass email and hoping someone reads it. Getting people to act more has made our lives easier.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

PostBeyond review by Mark J.
Mark J.

"A powerful platform for enabling employee social advocacy"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that PostBeyond creates a simple, centralized place for social content. No more sifting through emails, or searching out the latest post or video link or statistic. As a user, you can have full confidence that if the content is in PostBeyond, it's 100% accurate and shareable. As an administrator and content creator, I love the fact that all the activity is measurable so that you can see what content is performing, and the cummulative impact of the sharing.

For the content development team, the insight into what content is performing best is incredibly useful. Before, we would have no idea what content is performing best or worst based on employee sharing. Now we can measure it down to the post.

I also liked the fact that in our early discussions we talked about a 4 week ramp up of the platform (from kick-off to launch). How many times have you heard that? "Oh yes, we can get this running in 4-6 weeks." The platform and the team at PostBeyond lived up to their billing; 4 weeks after kick-off, we were live. It felt like everything had been thought of and the ramp up approach was extremely turnkey.

What do you dislike?

In terms of dislikes, I have very few. There is no integration with Instagram at the moment. The email functionality is a little clunky at the moment. It would also be great if the platform allowed for built-in survey/feedback creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you involve key stakeholders in your organization early on (we involved content lead, social media community manager, HR). Ensure you get buy-in from senior management. In our case, we had a problem we were trying to solve (easily activate employee advocacy), and PostBeyond became the solution.

Training sessions (in-person) were key to get 'power users' on board. Work with the customer success managers at PostBeyond to create training documents and videos that you can use and distribute across the organization for reference.

Before PostBeyond, we used to create 'one-pagers' around new campaigns or initiatives. These would be circulated, typically via email, and we would ask employees and partners to share the content with their networks. At the end of the day, we would have no idea as to whether or not people actually took action. We were blind to the impact. With PostBeyond, we can go into the platform and be able to say "we drove this much in earned media, this much in engagement, and this percentage of our employee base is active".

We've been able to onboard 1/3 of our staff to be active users, and over the critical November/December timeframe post-launch (2015), we saw tremendous engagement.

PostBeyond review by Jim K.
Jim K.

"Employee Advocacy Platfroms work!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly share information with my social networks via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook with a single click is amazing. It allows me to announce to those I am connected with new features and functions within our software. Additionally, it allows me to trumpet successes within my company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how things are sometimes stacked in the queue of outbound social correspondence. There have been a few times where I was going to send out an expiring piece and it did not go out in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your organization is going to internally reward individuals who are huge participants and advocates of your organization and who leverage PostBeyond to advocate.

The P2P communication problem. The ability to share insights with other people regarding my company, our product and how both can positively impact them.

PostBeyond review by Administrator

"Modern and easy to use content distribution platform"

What do you like best?

The analytics part. It is great to be able to see performance data in Linkedin.

I also like the admin features such as email updates and the easy way of registering users.

Support is also a great component. Our success manager is always available and truly takes care about our needs.

What do you dislike?

The filter and schedule features. They are not really user-friendly. Schedule features are not synchronized when adjusted in the App wit the desktop App.

Filter doesn't work as good as it could. Filtering don't give users the opportunity to filter by tags so they cannot find the content created for some specific groups within the organization.

Create awareness and reach in LinkedIn. Be present in the new B2B staple of Maketing content, LinkedIn

PostBeyond review by David P.
David P.

"The perfect onboarding"

What do you like best?

- the solution

- custom on board experience

- care and dedication of their CSM team members

- the willingness of the PB team to listen to our feature request and consider how they would improve the platfrom

What do you dislike?

- it's a challenge that the platform cannot separate EN and FR content

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Make sure to have management on board and active champions who understand the "concept" of employee advocacy

- Load as much branded and non-branded content to the platform

- positioning our firm members as thought leaders online

- increased brand recognition

- increasing our reach

PostBeyond review by Jenna W.
Jenna W.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of great features about this product; the ability to queue up posts in advance to your social media channels, posting content on the platform that's unshareable if it's an internal update, pre-populating commentary when you load a post, gamification through the leaderboard, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could edit posts on the dashboard without them moving to the top -- for example if I want to go in and re-categorize older posts, once I hit save they'll be first on the dashboard.

Getting our brand out there, positioning our employees as thought leaders in our industry, making it extremely easy for our employees to be active on social

PostBeyond review by Administrator

"Excellent employee advocacy platform!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is easy to use, visually appealing, sortable, searchable, and glitch-free. It's attractive and user-friendly, and I've had a lot of positive feedback from our team. Employees are glad to have social media posts that are customizable and ready to use, without concern about branding, etc.

What do you dislike?

Training was at times a bit casual, but the interface is very user-friendly and we had very few questions. There's really nothing I dislike about the platform itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Our social media presence -- both for our company and our team -- has expanded exponentially, and we have grown our following on LinkedIn substantially.

PostBeyond review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"A platform that defines simplicity!"

What do you like best?

Its ease of use! As the social media manager who rolled this out to our employees, ease of use was one of the biggest keys to success for the implementation. Once posts are all set up in the platform for our staff, they can simply find the posts they want via categories and click once to share to their network/networks. It's SO SIMPLE! Very important to us because everyone is super busy and doesn't have time to learn how to use another tool.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find something, but rather an opportunity for them. There seem to be some challenges with LinkedIn and API's where photo posts show up fine through the LI mobile app, but show up as a link thumbnail on the web version. Again, I understand this is a challenge more on what LI is able to give the dev team at PostBeyond...but that's just a detail that bugs me every now and again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You know your team better than any platform does, so think about how this will work for them. Go with the right tool that’s going to give you the analytics you need to talk to your executives and show them how it’s working from a data standpoint.

Finally, make sure it integrates with your current toolset. Hubspot, Google Analytics – PostBeyond offered those integrations, which is so important to us for reporting. There might be a tool out there that offers some form of employee advocacy software, but does it actually deliver what your company needs from a reporting and metrics angle?

1) Driving additional site visits to our site

2) Building more brand awareness through organic reach from our employees network

3) Empowering our sales team to know what's HOT in the industry via the PostBeyond feed so they can better educate their clients

4) Positioning ourselves as an industry thought leader

5) Helping our employees develop a stronger personal brand through social media

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"A great product for Employee engagement and advocacy"

What do you like best?

The UX/UI is amazing. It's very intuitive and users are able to connect their social accounts very easily. Their support is absolutely amazing, and have been a pleasure to work with as we ramp up the program. The email update feature is great, and helps do my job a little faster than usual as well.

What do you dislike?

The email update feature (which I still enjoy), doesn't have an option to actually upload photos. Instead, I have to upload the emails onto a server first, then use the URL of those images. That's my only pain point.

Nothing is a dire issue that is causing business problems

PostBeyond review by Fiona B.
Fiona B.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

Post Beyond is so easy to use and the guide for a new user is simple and understandable. It is so efficient and simple to navigate. I can get a lot of things done at one time that individually would take a lot longer.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a few more social media channels added such as Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've seen similar tools and Post Beyond is my personal favourite. The staff at Post Beyond are extremely helpful and available. They go above and beyond.

We want to encourage our employees to share our posts on social media without making it difficult or time consuming for them to do so - Post Beyond allows this to happen.

PostBeyond review by Hyder O.
Hyder O.

"I use PostBeyond as a social media dashboard for a team of Toronto real estate agents"

What do you like best?

The sheer amount of data PostBeyond makes available to its users is easily my favourite aspect of the software. I can easily see what topics of conversation and articles my fellow employees care about, and in turn, factor that into our social media marketing strategy.

What do you dislike?

At times, I've had some issues regarding images and whether they appear on Facebook. However, this was quickly addressed by the great customer service team.

By the very nature of the real estate industry, much of our team is mobile and on the road. PostBeyond has allowed our company to build a more collaborative social media marketing strategy by engaging many of the employees who are typically not in the office.

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"PostBeyond = employee fan club"

What do you like best?

We are currently in the implementation stages right now, but are very excited to launch this tool for a number of reasons. 1) The ease of use and user friendly platform. 2) The ability to tailor content to the right group of employee advocates 3) the chrome extension is one of the best I've seen in terms of how it integrates throughout your web browsing experience.

What do you dislike?

As we are still in the implementation stages, I do not yet have any really dislikes to share. Even if we have an issue, the team is very quick to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Two things we love about PostBeyond 1) the fact that it is a growing tool and company, and we can get in on the ground level to help them build out and improve their product. 2) The people. I haven't dealt with a single person at PostBeyond that I didn't like. They are very helpful & supportive.

For the first time, our employees will be able to confidently engage on social media with content that they don't have to spend any time digging up for themselves. We will also be able to see the ROI of our employee advocates, which was a huge gap for us.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

PostBeyond has really helped our Employee Advocacy and Social Selling Programs! It's easy to use and displays the content in a clear way for employees.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see more in-depth analytics in the backend, but other than that it's a great program!

PostBeyond is helping get more of our employees on social and sharing content in a meaningful way. It helps them connect with their clients online by personalizing the content and messaging.

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Nice, usefull, easy for employees but a lot of improvements to do on the platform"

What do you like best?

I like the Dashboard, it seems like Pinterest, very easy to understand, to scroll the content. The T

What do you dislike?

When we post a big photo on Facebook and people want to share it, the image doesn't follow if there is Web link with the image... I mean, a big picture 806 px by 806 px on PostBeyond can't be share like I see it on the Platform, it is share like a link. And, we don't have Instagram yet on the Platform.

Problem: we need to upload more different content from all our business units and find more "helper" to feed us and try to respond to all kind of people in the Platform.

Benefits: I had a lot of good comments like the Platform is very easy, usefull, nice, it simplify the employees social media environment.

PostBeyond review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"Great, Simple to Use Platform"

What do you like best?

The user interface is super simple and makes it easy for employees to navigate

What do you dislike?

There could be more analytics. You cant slice and dice things to the level that you'd like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out, but if you want super deep insights - look around. The team is really good though at pulling analytics on the back end

Getting employees to share content

PostBeyond review by Carlien P.
Carlien P.

"Easy to use platform to make employee advocacy easier"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with the ability to pull in social content from your social feeds, which makes the management of the content within Post Beyond easy.

What do you dislike?

Due to updates from other social platforms (i.e. Facebook), some functionality has been removed.

How to get the team more involved the marketing and brand outreach efforts. Expanding our network, through the networks of our employees.

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery
Administrator in Package/Freight Delivery

"An affordable and innovative way to engage employees"

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple and easy to use, both from an admin perspective and those sharing the content.

What do you dislike?

While I'm not a firm believer in gamification, this does seem to be an effective motivator in getting your employees and sales teams involved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Far more affordable than Elevate, and includes the ability to share into socail platforms beyond just LInkedin

PostBeyond has proven a valuable tool to engage our sales staff and provide them with the ability to quickly and easily share content on their personal profiles to help build their expertise and authority with their followers.

PostBeyond review by Katie R.
Katie R.

"Great tool for engagement, traffic building & SM training"

What do you like best?

We have been able to use the tool as a way to boost our traffic, create employee engagement through an incentive program, and provide social media training for the whole organization.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that the internal emailing function doesn't allow you to save drafts so you can't prepare communications in advance.

The biggest problem that PostBeyond solved was uniting all our social media content and providing an internal messaging tool that allowed our employees to be aware of what was happening in the social realm.

PostBeyond review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Post Beyond"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to share posts that have already been created by another colleague of mine

What do you dislike?

I wish there was some kind of feature that would alert me if I am posting the same content more than once.

We wanted a platform that would allow us to share social media ready content among our coworkers so they can post them on their own platforms. This is allowed us to do that easily.

PostBeyond review by Jennifer Anne G.
Jennifer Anne G.

"Our employees are our greatest ambassadors and PostBeyond has provided a simple and intuitive way"

What do you like best?

Our employees are our greatest ambassadors and PostBeyond has provided a simple and intuitive way for us to share relevant content with them. The platform is easy to use and allows for real time sharing.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could respond to employees who suggest content as sometimes we cannot use their suggestion and currently there isn't a mechanism to let them know why we rejected it.

Employee engagement. User generated content creation that resonates with the end user.

PostBeyond review by Ginger L. P.
Ginger L. P.

"User friendly social share tool."

What do you like best?

It's so easy to share socially when there's pre-approved content populated for employees to choose from.

What do you dislike?

At this point, which is out of PostBeyond's control but they are in the works of working to integrate back.

This makes social sharing easier and employees don't have to hesitate!

"FM Review"

What do you like best?

A collection of content and posts all in one place coming from different avenues

What do you dislike?

Running the platform for a company. It's quite a lot for one person to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your company is going to/will utilize this product to it's best abilities.

We have a need to get more brand awareness out there from reliable sources. The more our employees showcase our product the more people we can get on our social channels and website to later remarket to them.

PostBeyond review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"PostBeyond Allowed Us to Leverage Social Media at Scale"

What do you like best?

PostBeyond strikes the perfect balance between control and freedom.

It's let us control a variety of posts but giving our team the flexibility to pick and choose which ones they'd like to share.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. I just wish there was a way to incorporate more networks in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you put people who genuinely want to win at Social Media on PostBeyond

Getting our realtors have a strong social media presence with almost no effort. The benefits have been helping them building their audience and also generating traffic to TheRedPin.com

PostBeyond review by Rob B.
Rob B.

"True collaboration, and top-notch support"

What do you like best?

The support - the communication that we've had has been fantastic. There are no snags or bottlenecks, and the whole initiative keeps moving forward with pace.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the character count is note entirely accurate when you write a post for Twitter.

We've been able to get a significant number of our teams signed up with social accounts. We've also been able to book new business based on the buzz that our posts have created.

PostBeyond review by User in Computer Software

"Amazing Social Advocacy Program Platform!"

What do you like best?

Analytics, Easy User Experience (for both the program manager and employee), Customer/Account Support

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are technical glitches but every tech platform has those and PostBeyond's support team are quick to fix and your account manager and head of support always are there to help expedite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great account/customer support, amazing metrics, and a great platform to host a Social Advocacy Program. New features roll out and great platform overall for users.

Social Reach, Social Engagement, Social Metrics, Employee Engagement, Easy Experience for Users to Share Content via Social

PostBeyond review by User

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

Having access to a wide range of posts and seeing what others are posting about is very interesting.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative experiences to report.

Driving utilization of LinkedIn postings and promoting company activities.

PostBeyond review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"PostBeyond REview"

What do you like best?

Excellent user interface, very streamlined tool and simple to use for everyone

What do you dislike?

The news feed doesn't work as well as I would like as it sometimes cannot pull in some of the RSS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome customer support and product revisions based on customer feedback

Giving employees a social media tool to easily publish content

PostBeyond review by Gretchen O.
Gretchen O.

"Associate Advocacy Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

The platform - ability to engage/inspire employees.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike yet. I think the program is great.

Brand awareness/company awareness.

Amplifying our brands/company in social.

Employee engagement

PostBeyond review by Administrator

"makes social sharing simple"

What do you like best?

helps get employees engaging in social media

What do you dislike?

admin user interface is not the most intuitive

employee engagement and advocacy, lead generation, brand awareness

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Social Media Tool!"

What do you like best?

Our team saves a lot of time while being able to enhance their social media profile.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few small buggy items. PB Inbox is also still more work to use than its value.

Helps our entire team build their social media profile and their online reputation, specifically on LinkedIn, by sharing a variety of articles we source. When we add in our own internal content, we also enjoy benefits if higher engagement and stronger SEO.

PostBeyond review by Executive Sponsor in Accounting
Executive Sponsor in Accounting

"Excellent product for B2B"

What do you like best?

On-boarding and training

User interface

Analytics

Mobile App/Chrome extension

What do you dislike?

No significant dislikes thus far. Small things with searching through the inbox. Ability to edit one post and post to multiple channels.

Increase in:

Employee and senior leader social media use

Knowledge sharing

Share of voice

Social media engagement

website traffic

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great tool - Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to curate content and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process takes more time than needed.

This tool helps our sales team with Social Selling and customer engagement.

Learn more about PostBeyond

PostBeyond Videos

Learning about PostBeyond?

* We monitor all PostBeyond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.