PostBeyond

PostBeyond

PostBeyond enables employees to share approved brand content with their personal networks in an efficient, consistent, and measurable way.

Work for PostBeyond?

Learning about PostBeyond?

PostBeyond Reviews

Ask PostBeyond a Question
Showing 18 PostBeyond reviews
PostBeyond review by <span>Jim K.</span>
Jim K.
Validated Review

Employee Advocacy Platfroms work!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ability to quickly share information with my social networks via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook with a single click is amazing. It allows me to announce to those I am connected with new features and functions within our software. Additionally, it allows me to trumpet successes within my company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how things are sometimes stacked in the queue of outbound social correspondence. There have been a few times where I was going to send out an expiring piece and it did not go out in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your organization is going to internally reward individuals who are huge participants and advocates of your organization and who leverage PostBeyond to advocate.

The P2P communication problem. The ability to share insights with other people regarding my company, our product and how both can positively impact them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PostBeyond
PostBeyond review by <span>Ryan P.</span>
Ryan P.
Validated Review

A platform that defines simplicity!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Its ease of use! As the social media manager who rolled this out to our employees, ease of use was one of the biggest keys to success for the implementation. Once posts are all set up in the platform for our staff, they can simply find the posts they want via categories and click once to share to their network/networks. It's SO SIMPLE! Very important to us because everyone is super busy and doesn't have time to learn how to use another tool.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find something, but rather an opportunity for them. There seem to be some challenges with LinkedIn and API's where photo posts show up fine through the LI mobile app, but show up as a link thumbnail on the web version. Again, I understand this is a challenge more on what LI is able to give the dev team at PostBeyond...but that's just a detail that bugs me every now and again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You know your team better than any platform does, so think about how this will work for them. Go with the right tool that’s going to give you the analytics you need to talk to your executives and show them how it’s working from a data standpoint.

Finally, make sure it integrates with your current toolset. Hubspot, Google Analytics – PostBeyond offered those integrations, which is so important to us for reporting. There might be a tool out there that offers some form of employee advocacy software, but does it actually deliver what your company needs from a reporting and metrics angle?

1) Driving additional site visits to our site

2) Building more brand awareness through organic reach from our employees network

3) Empowering our sales team to know what's HOT in the industry via the PostBeyond feed so they can better educate their clients

4) Positioning ourselves as an industry thought leader

5) Helping our employees develop a stronger personal brand through social media

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

PostBeyond review by <span>Fiona B.</span>
Fiona B.

Excellent

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Post Beyond is so easy to use and the guide for a new user is simple and understandable. It is so efficient and simple to navigate. I can get a lot of things done at one time that individually would take a lot longer.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a few more social media channels added such as Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've seen similar tools and Post Beyond is my personal favourite. The staff at Post Beyond are extremely helpful and available. They go above and beyond.

We want to encourage our employees to share our posts on social media without making it difficult or time consuming for them to do so - Post Beyond allows this to happen.

PostBeyond review by <span>Hyder O.</span>
Hyder O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The sheer amount of data PostBeyond makes available to its users is easily my favourite aspect of the software. I can easily see what topics of conversation and articles my fellow employees care about, and in turn, factor that into our social media marketing strategy.

What do you dislike?

At times, I've had some issues regarding images and whether they appear on Facebook. However, this was quickly addressed by the great customer service team.

By the very nature of the real estate industry, much of our team is mobile and on the road. PostBeyond has allowed our company to build a more collaborative social media marketing strategy by engaging many of the employees who are typically not in the office.

PostBeyond review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

PostBeyond = employee fan club

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We are currently in the implementation stages right now, but are very excited to launch this tool for a number of reasons. 1) The ease of use and user friendly platform. 2) The ability to tailor content to the right group of employee advocates 3) the chrome extension is one of the best I've seen in terms of how it integrates throughout your web browsing experience.

What do you dislike?

As we are still in the implementation stages, I do not yet have any really dislikes to share. Even if we have an issue, the team is very quick to resolve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Two things we love about PostBeyond 1) the fact that it is a growing tool and company, and we can get in on the ground level to help them build out and improve their product. 2) The people. I haven't dealt with a single person at PostBeyond that I didn't like. They are very helpful & supportive.

For the first time, our employees will be able to confidently engage on social media with content that they don't have to spend any time digging up for themselves. We will also be able to see the ROI of our employee advocates, which was a huge gap for us.

PostBeyond review by <span>Mark J.</span>
Mark J.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the fact that PostBeyond creates a simple, centralized place for social content. No more sifting through emails, or searching out the latest post or video link or statistic. As a user, you can have full confidence that if the content is in PostBeyond, it's 100% accurate and shareable. As an administrator and content creator, I love the fact that all the activity is measurable so that you can see what content is performing, and the cummulative impact of the sharing.

For the content development team, the insight into what content is performing best is incredibly useful. Before, we would have no idea what content is performing best or worst based on employee sharing. Now we can measure it down to the post.

I also liked the fact that in our early discussions we talked about a 4 week ramp up of the platform (from kick-off to launch). How many times have you heard that? "Oh yes, we can get this running in 4-6 weeks." The platform and the team at PostBeyond lived up to their billing; 4 weeks after kick-off, we were live. It felt like everything had been thought of and the ramp up approach was extremely turnkey.

What do you dislike?

In terms of dislikes, I have very few. There is no integration with Instagram at the moment. The email functionality is a little clunky at the moment. It would also be great if the platform allowed for built-in survey/feedback creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you involve key stakeholders in your organization early on (we involved content lead, social media community manager, HR). Ensure you get buy-in from senior management. In our case, we had a problem we were trying to solve (easily activate employee advocacy), and PostBeyond became the solution.

Training sessions (in-person) were key to get 'power users' on board. Work with the customer success managers at PostBeyond to create training documents and videos that you can use and distribute across the organization for reference.

Before PostBeyond, we used to create 'one-pagers' around new campaigns or initiatives. These would be circulated, typically via email, and we would ask employees and partners to share the content with their networks. At the end of the day, we would have no idea as to whether or not people actually took action. We were blind to the impact. With PostBeyond, we can go into the platform and be able to say "we drove this much in earned media, this much in engagement, and this percentage of our employee base is active".

We've been able to onboard 1/3 of our staff to be active users, and over the critical November/December timeframe post-launch (2015), we saw tremendous engagement.

Learn more about PostBeyond

PostBeyond Videos

Learning about PostBeyond?

* We monitor all PostBeyond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.