Postcron

4.7

Postcron is a tool to generate and improve the online presence of a brand through social media marketing and email marketing.

Work for Postcron?

Learning about Postcron?

Postcron Reviews

Ask Postcron a Question
Showing 32 Postcron reviews
Postcron review by April C.
April C.

"Awesome Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can upload my .csv sales posts to all 6 of my groups and forget about it for a 2 weeks or a a month! I don't have to worry about anything. If a sale is canceled I can easily delete that ad! I love that my sales seem to increase as I can post 24 hours a day if needed. I have control of what is posted what day and what time. I am an individual and I have no employees. This is a dream come true for me. As long as it stays reasonably priced we will have a long term relationship! Awesome program!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it keeps disconnecting from social media . It doesn't effect the postings but when you have 12 social media accounts and you log in and have to reconnect each and every one individually , it's a pain and time consuming. It would be best if it showed all disconnects with radio button to approve reconnecting by clicking them then submitting it. Hopefully, one day they can get something in place for this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it! It will save you so much time and increase your sales!

TIME! I have 6 groups and other social account. I can load up my ads and forget about it for 2 weeks. I think my sales have actually improved. I can post sales while I am sleeping!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Postcron
Postcron review by Madalina A.
Madalina A.

"Easy & useful"

What do you like best?

I like that I do not need to keep looking for logo each time I post , nor to remember at what time should I post. It does these thing on its own. It really is much easier to upload for example 100 pictures, and just tick a case and knowing that postcron puts them in separate posts and at the right time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like is that i have to log in each time to manually post each pictures. It works as a reminder on instagram, rather than a scheduling tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me it really is easier than other products in the same branch, so even if you do not know much about it, just give it a try

spending less time scheduling posts on the pages and having more time on more important tasks.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Postcron review by Rosangela G. M.
Rosangela G. M.

"Postcron is really, the easiest tool to manage social media accounts"

What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to use. It lets you schedule the posts of the social media accounts that you manage in few steps. Also, it has a bulk uploader feature that helps you if you need to schedule a lot of posts at once and a content gallery that saves your posts and also, suggests you new content to share. I love it!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the possibility of adding more team members to my account. Because now I can share my plan with up to 10 people and I would like to share it with others, too

Recommendations to others considering the product

If this is the first time that you use Postcron, go to the settings menu and choose the correct time zone of your account, if you don't do that, the posts will be published at a different time to the selected one. Also, try the content gallery to find content, it is a really good feature and the unlimited scheduled posts, allow you to scheduled posts for the whole month on all your accounts.

Postcron helps me to have the social accounts of the companies that I manage updated. It helps me with the scheduling of the posts but also with the creation of content to share.

"Outstanding Product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very cost effective. A real time saver. The auto scheduler is very handy especially when you want to maintain interaction on your social media accounts. The bulk uploader is a fantastic feature which is used constantly.

What do you dislike?

Logging in with FB or Twitter - needs to have an account login of it's own. Also to be able to have less than 5 team members available. A lot of small businesses only usually 2 or 3 team members. It would be good to be able to choose how many team members you would like and then pay accordingly rather than instantly being locked into 5.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So easy to use and at a budget you can afford.

Marketing & Promotions.

Fantastic to be able to promote company events and on air schedules as well as keeping the social media audience active.

Postcron review by Kellie M.
Kellie M.

"I Love Postcron and Use it Regularly"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to put my posts on a spreadsheet and bulk upload. That feature makes life so easy and it's the best thing in my opnion.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've done videos on Youtube that were popular that Postcron actually gifted me 3 months free for them. I've taken them and put them in my private facebook group and always promote this product. It is amazing and very user friendly.

I am able to plan posts for many different platforms, groups and pages. It makes my life quite easy.

Postcron review by Katherine Price S.
Katherine Price S.

"Saves time for me to post across five FB Groups"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and I can even add my two Twitters accounts to the post.

Works great from my iPhone and laptop.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. The only issue is if I make a mistake in my post I need to go into each group and delete each individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and see how easy it is to post across FB (groups and pages) and Twitter - even add photos and links!

Saves time and makes me more accurate in what I post.

Postcron review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Functional, intuitive, two small hiccups"

What do you like best?

scheduling ease and intuitive (not a lot of training needed to use)

What do you dislike?

it's really not integrated with Instagram, though it says it is. You can schedule with IG, but then have to get to your phone and go through a series of steps to actually post. In my experience, this is only a reliable and swift process if you are on wifi.

I also find that postcron seems to "disconnect" from my networks on almost a weekly basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be ready to post to IG with phone in real time

Saving some time posting several days in advance, but having to hop on my phone to post to IG takes away some of that benefit.

Postcron review by Aleisha F.
Aleisha F.

"Postcron Review"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use! I like that I can create posts for ALL of my private Facebook groups at one time!

What do you dislike?

using it for Instagram is a little cumbersome. Creating the post on Postcron and then having to "post" if on Instagram when Postcron reminds me on my IPad.

Saves me time by letting me creates posts for one group/page at a time. I have more time for other work.

Postcron review by Lisa T.
Lisa T.

"Good for Small Marketing Businesses"

What do you like best?

Postcron is easy to use and works well for the price

What do you dislike?

Postcron doesn't allow autoposting to Instagram, and if you add a new account to a group, you have to repost everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's simple to use and has great customer support. You'll need to post to Instagram yourself - no autoposting.

we post for more than 40 people and there's no way we could keep up with all of it without Postcron

Postcron review by Alicia E.
Alicia E.

"An easy tool for Social Media professionals "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and it works properly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it doesn't save the post we write and it takes time to rewrite again.

You can not do mentions in Facebook.

Also, sometimes it doesn't work as well as it should with Safari, and Mac is the most use technology for the people that work in this area, so I think it can be improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy, it's not expensive and has all the things that you need to schedule post in your social media pages.

Postcron it's a necessary tool for everybody that works with different profiles in Social Media. We all need to scheduled the posts.

Postcron review by Administrator

"Postcron is an excellent social media manager "

What do you like best?

Postcron is very easy to use. You can make changes very easily, you can duplicate posts quickly and I like that Postcron shortens the urls automatically and pulls the picture through from the article.

What do you dislike?

The cost is expensive. The bulk uploader did not work for me and pulled through odd symbols from the CSV file. It is also difficult to add facebook accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes it is great. It is expensive but is very easy to use. I do not like the bulk uploader feature.

I only have to log into one account to see all my clients social media profiles. This saves me time. My clients also have full control over their own social media as they can create their own free account and make any changes and updates.

Postcron review by Monica M.
Monica M.

"A must have for community managers"

What do you like best?

Para mí Postcron es una herramienta super útil para todo community manager que desee programar posts a tiempo y no dejarlo a la memoria.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que tuviera la opción de subir videos a instagram.

Puedo realizar los posts anticipados y programarlos con Postcron para así poder manejar mejor mi tiempo.

Postcron review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Postcron user and love it"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to post on multiple social media outlets at one time. It makes it super easy for my business.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I still do not have any recommendations as of yet

I've solved my problem of not being able to be on social media all the time. I need that ability as 99% of my business is through social media.

Postcron review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Postcron: Plan ahead and make your life easier"

What do you like best?

Postcron has made scheduling posts on various social media platforms like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, an easy task. Provide the date and time for each post or use the automatic scheduling feature.

What do you dislike?

Postcron gives you a free 1 month subscription then you have to purchase for the next months use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Postcron makes scheduling a post on social media like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, an easy task.

Postcron provides you with a free month trial but buying a paid version gives you many more options.

Postcron review by Administrator

"Good tool for automating"

What do you like best?

I like that there is integration of a lot of social networks. I like that you only create a post once and you can propagate that post to various social networks. Really a time saver.

What do you dislike?

The pictures sometimes do not show properly. The upload limit for image size and the shortening of links.

We are solving the problem of being present and active on social media even though we do not have the time for it.

Postcron review by Erika V.
Erika V.

"Erika 1"

What do you like best?

La idea de programar en Instagram aunque aún no logro manejar bien la aplicación

What do you dislike?

A veces el uso de la aplicación no es tan fácil

Programar en Instagram, aunque funciona más como recordatorio pues de ahí manualmente programo.

Postcron review by Administrator

"It has been great to use postcron for our media posts for more than a year"

What do you like best?

The easy an intutive way to post in this platform. Also the fast way to review the past and future posts, also the info about news and the free webinars

What do you dislike?

Their response is not very fast when there is a problem and also the high price for the upgrade to profesional version

The time saving is the most on this plataform and also the availability to create a unique a label on the posts

Postcron review by David G.
David G.

"Sport and social media"

What do you like best?

Easy for user and we can put different post in different account for different schedules

What do you dislike?

Can’t put videos and more pictures in instagram

Put the post before and have a schedule with time

Postcron review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.

"Fantastic product "

What do you like best?

The ease to use this product is what drew me in. I love that I'm able to do it on the go, from multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

It has me sign back in multiple times. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Minor issue, but that would be great if I didn't have to do it any more.

I market across 6 realtors' profiles, so this saves me ample time.

Postcron review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Postcron Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and Competitive price. very easy to streamline posts.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the instagram interface. Does not always work.

Saves me time with multiple facebook pages.

Postcron review by Ana Victoria O.
Ana Victoria O.

"La experiencia es buena, pero muchas veces tiene fallas en la subida de los post y en la carga "

What do you like best?

La subida en masa, que se pueden re publicar los post

What do you dislike?

Que no puedo ver los post de los miembros de mi equipo

Tiempo que aprovecho en otra actividades

Postcron review by Agency
Agency

"User Friendly / Fair Pricing "

What do you like best?

Easy Use, Fair Pricing, Support responsive to questions

What do you dislike?

The top BAR keeps getting in the way of us creating posts.

Not sure why some accounts ie linked in keep getting kicked off.

Would be nice to have monthly emails on additional tutorials to maximize the usefulness of postcron.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having Monthly Training for Postcron usage

Social Posts for Clients and easy to use

Postcron review by Glyn W.
Glyn W.

"Why use anything else? "

What do you like best?

The sheer simplicity of posting to various accounts from one place. A nice user interface and quick and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set up more than 1 set of predetermined time slots so I could use one for affiliate links and the other for photos and news

RSS feeds are tricky to use well

Postcron review by Tammy A.
Tammy A.

"Postcron is a great social media tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for scheduling my Tweets out every month. I have been using Postcron for several months now and love it.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about this product. It works well with sending out scheduled tweets.

Scheduling Tweets and I don't have to sit at my computer all the time. Easy bulk upload as well with pictures.

Postcron review by Lau R.
Lau R.

"Amazing social media tool"

What do you like best?

An easy and fast social media tool. Whit a post schedule and predifinied schedule too.

What do you dislike?

I like all of it. Is the best social tool to schedule post on facebook or another social net

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recomended

We control and save time in the publising proces.

The principal benefit is the saved time whit the schedule section

Postcron review by Lucas Souza P.
Lucas Souza P.

"Excelente "

What do you like best?

Rapidez nas postagens e da plataforma. E o aplicativo muito bomn!

What do you dislike?

Gostaria de entender mais a programação programadas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sim! Um dos melhores.

As postagens podem ser melhor programas, a ex: de enviar a mesma mensagem, mensalmente , com publicações 1,2,3 a mesma durante todo o mês.

Postcron review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Makes My Life Easier"

What do you like best?

That I can schedule my ads and posts while I get on with seeing clients.

What do you dislike?

Wish Instagram Posts would work automatically as I don't always have time to post them.

Saving time, which is great when you are running a business single-handedly.

Postcron review by Leslie L.
Leslie L.

"Great functionality"

What do you like best?

Using Postcron saves me so much time in scheduling client social media on a number of platforms.

What do you dislike?

I dislike social media, but Postcron helps me deal with it simply.

Streamlining time spent on social media.

Postcron review by Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.

"Ghostwritsbylizzy "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Plus have a art cent r and email marketing section

What do you dislike?

I happy with everything. The product is great

Social media calendar

Postcron review by Administrator

"It is perfect for me to use for my business while I work my full time job. "

What do you like best?

The scheduling options. I like that I am able to schedule out for several weeks/ months at a time. This really allows me to be free doing other things.

What do you dislike?

That with the free account I am unable to post to IG and groups.

Being present with such a busy lifestyle. When my schedule gets hectic I don't have to worry.

Postcron review by Administrator

"My experience with postcron was very good"

What do you like best?

For me and our business, postcron help to improve our marketing strategies and social media calendar.

What do you dislike?

The visual, the interface is very poor and unlike.

I've solving my calendar and productivity problens with social media.

Postcron review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Super easy system, highly recommend "

What do you like best?

Ease and effectiveness, I can simply my workload

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I have found itcsmooth and simple

Social media changes, updates if a video hasn't posted too which helps

Learning about Postcron?

* We monitor all Postcron reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.