PostJoint

PostJoint is a new members-only content marketing platform where independent advertisers and bloggers meet to arrange publishing deals. Advertisers produce great content and bloggers offer to publish their posts. PostJoint streamlines the entire process, matches the audiences up, fosters new relationships and takes care of quality control.

Work for PostJoint?

Learning about PostJoint?

PostJoint Reviews

Showing 3 PostJoint reviews
PostJoint review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="a59c955c-25e3-4ebf-85b8-7aa481772f0b">Gail G.</span>
Gail G.
" itemprop="name" />

"Favorite blog outreach platform for both publishing and placing content"

What do you like best?

So easy to use there is almost no learning curve. Content quality is high. Getting content from their system into blogs is simple. Bloggers can see what links the content contains in advance and refuse a post if they decide the quality isn't high enough. If you don't like the blogs that offer you can decline all of them. Content providers only pay AFTER the post is published. In spite of that, as a publisher I have never not been paid within a few days and most pay the same day.

What do you dislike?

Some content isn't relevant, but it can be hidden so you only see it once. Wish I could choose more than one blog when placing content; they are working on implementing that feature. Wish I could send content directly to a specific blogger; they are adding that feature, too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When placing content, the higher your offer the better quality blogs you will see. When making offers on content, sending a message with additional details about your site, your social influence, and offering more social media coverage will increase your chances of being chosen to publish content.

Unfortunately, Google chose to penalize this elegant solution which killed usage. The founder sold it to a new owner who has thus far been unable to resurrect it. The odds are against recovery. This is sad as this was a good way for small businesses with exceptional content to find publishers.

Fastest way to identify new high quality blogs willing to increase visibility for my clients, projects and blogs. Saves time placing content. Provides high quality content when I need additional relevant posts. Users are more sophisticated than the average person so they understand the importance of maintaining trust with Google. Many of the bloggers are highly influential on social media and generate strong social signals, making it easy to find more influencers in each niche.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PostJoint
PostJoint review by doris M.
doris M.

"PostJoint"

What do you like best?

excellent as PostJoint revolves around typical extension on your head and allows sellers and bloggers offers another order at any time. We are fast, safe and no footprints

What do you dislike?

everything is excellent .. nothing I dislike this application

Recommendations to others considering the product

100 % recommended for all those seeking an efficient tool fast and easy organization to understand

One of the most recent services I have found is called PostJoint and these are one of the few companies out there that are actually doing things right. Much has helped me All My probremas Organization

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

PostJoint review by David L.
David L.

"Very useful for getting blog content, but with certain limitations"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that I get email notices about content offers for my blog, and those notices are detailed enough that I need to login only when there is something likely to be of interest. So triage is easy. I also like that you get a fairly reasonable preview of the content and that you get a preview of the links requested. My experience with their customer service was excellent, also.

What do you dislike?

For each offer, five bids are accepted and only one gets it. There is no system I know of to provide alternative content for the other four. To my mind, this is a big lost opportunity. Also, there is a high percentage of local content that just does not apply to my global blogs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is ideal if you want free content and don't want to get paid, or you wish to get paid just $25 to post someone's content. If you expect bigger payment for all the work you do promoting the post, you will find a few opportunities, but not many.

There are not enough reviews of PostJoint for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about PostJoint?

* We monitor all PostJoint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.