PostScan Mail

With a one month free trial of PostScan Mail service you would be able to view and manage your postal mail online.

Work for PostScan Mail?

Learning about PostScan Mail?

PostScan Mail Reviews

Ask PostScan Mail a Question
Showing 2 PostScan Mail reviews
PostScan Mail review by <span>Nino S.</span>
Nino S.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

This is one of the most convenient services I've come across. I don't like my mailbox being filled up with unnecessary mail and this gives me the option to only receive the important documents, bills, etc. I get a notification showing what I received and if I want it forwarded to my mailbox or not. Its easy to use, inexpensive, and extremely conducive for me. Great service!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this service. I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service to any one who receives a lot of mail and do not want to go through the hassle of sorting it all out.

I don't like my mailbox being filled up with unnecessary mail and this gives me the option to only receive the important documents, bills, etc. Its easy to use, inexpensive, and extremely conducive for me. Great service!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PostScan Mail
PostScan Mail review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"If I could rate PostScan Mail higher I would!!"

What do you like best?

I travel a lot for work. It is super convenient to be able to check my mail from anywhere I am. I also love the fact that I have the option to have my mail shredded! Fantastic way to go green!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. Theyare absolutely amazing!

The fact that I don't have the hassle of having to shred my mail because PostScan Mail has an option for that is a bonus!

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of PostScan Mail for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Adobe Acrobat Reader Logo
Adobe Acrobat Reader
The free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents
VideoLan Logo
VideoLan
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols
WP Engine Logo
WP Engine
Hassle-Free WordPress Hosting. WP Engine Offers the Best Fully-Managed WordPress Hosting Platform
WeTransfer Logo
WeTransfer
WeTransfer is an online file-transferring platform, which basically means that you send it, we transfer. There’s no hassle. No stress. No charge.
CamScanner Logo
CamScanner
With CamScanner, any documents you see in real world can be digitized and saved right away with your mobile phone. Just take a photo, and CamScanner take care of the rest.
Feedly Logo
Feedly
The content you need to accelerate your research, marketing, and sales.
PDFfiller Logo
PDFfiller
PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that provides the services of an online editor, cloud storage platform, and a signature request manager all in one package. Since 2008, PDFFiller has been allowing customers to fill and send any PDF form online. Over 2 million people access the site every year, and our customers fill 20,000 forms a day.
Windows Live Writer Logo
Windows Live Writer
Create stunning blog posts in minutes, with photos, videos, maps, and more. Then publish them to any of your favorite blog service providers.
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor Logo
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor
PDF Xchange Viewer and Editor is a PDF creator that allows you to create PDF files directly from scanners, image files, and .txt or .rtf files and converts them into PDF files and allows you to build a PDF file from scratch.
Fetch Logo
Fetch
Full-featured file transfer client for the Apple Macintosh that supports FTP and SFTP

Learning about PostScan Mail?

* We monitor all PostScan Mail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.