PostScanMail

3.7

With a one month free trial of PostScan Mail service you would be able to view and manage your postal mail online.

Work for PostScanMail?

Learning about PostScanMail?

PostScanMail Reviews

Ask PostScanMail a Question
Showing 3 PostScanMail reviews
PostScanMail review by Eileen Moran C.
Eileen Moran C.

"Long waits and bad customer service"

What do you like best?

Price is reasonable and they had a address near us that we wanted to use.

What do you dislike?

Because our mailbox location is not manned, the mail is sent from NJ to California to be scanned and then uploaded to their website. Mail is delayed by weeks with no way to contact the NJ location of our mailbox. Complaints to the main office don't help. If you've get something like a check, you then have to wait another week or so for it to be mailed to you. Customer service told me that I could not get another credit due to poor service because I had one already. So they can do a terrible job and there is no recourse but to change companies which we will be doing shortly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I only have experience with using the Newark NJ mailbox and the main office. This review is specific to that mailbox and the main customer service department. If you are considering using that one, I would tell you to find another company. They do not deposit checks and there's no way to contact the actual location where the mail is sent to determine if they received a piece of mail (like a large check that was sent by accident) or to find out if mail has been forwarded to their processing center in California. Multiple times we've had to ask customers to stop payment on checks because it takes 2-3 weeks for them to be scanned after they are sent to Newark. Then we have to ask them to mail it to my home if they can't send an ACH. This defeats the purpose of the mailbox to begin with. We are now going to switch to another company because the service is so bad. The main customer service department told me, "I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but we are no longer able to issue credits to this account due to previously issued credits in the past." So they can do a horrendous job and there is no recourse available to the customers. We've been using this company for 2.5 years, and it wasn't that big a problem because it was a startup and wasn't getting much mail sent there. Now it is impossible to tolerate. They also don't give us a PDF of our monthly bill. I have to take a screen shot of the billing page just to have a record of my monthly payment.

Our business is run from our homes so we need a mailbox company to receive mail that we have sent and scan it. If needed, the mail needs to be forwarded. We didn't want an obvious PO Box address. When it works, it's convenient to have materials scanned for you.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PostScanMail
PostScanMail review by Nino S.
Nino S.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

This is one of the most convenient services I've come across. I don't like my mailbox being filled up with unnecessary mail and this gives me the option to only receive the important documents, bills, etc. I get a notification showing what I received and if I want it forwarded to my mailbox or not. Its easy to use, inexpensive, and extremely conducive for me. Great service!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about this service. I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this service to any one who receives a lot of mail and do not want to go through the hassle of sorting it all out.

I don't like my mailbox being filled up with unnecessary mail and this gives me the option to only receive the important documents, bills, etc. Its easy to use, inexpensive, and extremely conducive for me. Great service!

What Virtual Mailbox solution do you use?

PostScanMail review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"If I could rate PostScan Mail higher I would!!"

What do you like best?

I travel a lot for work. It is super convenient to be able to check my mail from anywhere I am. I also love the fact that I have the option to have my mail shredded! Fantastic way to go green!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. Theyare absolutely amazing!

The fact that I don't have the hassle of having to shred my mail because PostScan Mail has an option for that is a bonus!

Learning about PostScanMail?

* We monitor all PostScanMail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.