Quire

(20)
4.8 out of 5 stars

Quire is a task management tool that helps small growing teams turn their ideas into actions in a simple and user friendly UI.

Work for Quire?
Taskray taskmanag  2x

Learning about Quire?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Quire Reviews

Ask Quire a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • User Industry
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
User Industry
Showing 20 Quire reviews
LinkedIn Connections
Quire review by <span>Julia M.</span>
Julia M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Quire rocks!

What do you like best?

There are a lot of things that I love about Quire, let's start with the effectiveness that it has once you start to work with: I use it a lot to manage my projects, the calendar that offers me to planned my projects is very helpful because helped me to planned everything in a easy way and ensure a well-drawn project. The task prioritization is very helpful too because it makes sure that the bunch of task that we need to do, we make the most important on time. The What-if-scenarios is quite amazing because make you think on the possibilities or new strategies just in case that something happens, so help you to be prepare to any situation. Besides that is a very simple software but no ugly, is not complicated at all, and is very easy to learn how to use it. Has a very beautiful design which makes the experience even better. And it has a very fast project management, so is more easy to do the task.

What do you dislike?

I think that is a software very complete, and my experience with it has been quite wonderful, I don't have any big complaint about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Quire, to be more efficient and improve your work as a company, is a very helpful tool that I think every company needs to work with.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Now we are more efficient and offer to our clients, a better service because we have know a better way to do projects and have the task on time. We reach our objetives more faster now, thanks to the service that offer this software to us. Our work is more organized and calculated, and our projects are very professional.

Now, our clients have a very good picture of our company, thanks to the effectiveness and the professional work that we offer to them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quire
Headshots
Quire review by <span>Amélie B.</span>
Amélie B.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Ich liebe diese Software

What do you like best?

Diese Software ist so gut, wenn es darum geht, Aufgaben zu erstellen. Ich mag, dass dieses Programm keine begrenzte Anzahl von Benutzern hat und es ist völlig kostenlos. Die Funktionen sind vollständig und benutzerfreundlich. Ich mag es, dass wir so viele Teilaufgaben haben können, wie wir wollen und dass wir sie alle anpassen können.

Ich mag es, dass wir (Mitarbeiter) miteinander kommunizieren können, was unsere Arbeit einfacher und flexibler macht. Ich kann Benutzern "Rollen" oder Berechtigungen zuweisen, was exzellent ist, weil ich alles im Auge behalten kann.

Es ist wirklich gut, wenn es darum geht, etwas zu planen, denn wie ich schon sagte, es hat Teilaufgaben und Sie können alles von dort aus organisieren und nie etwas Wichtiges verpassen.

Ich mag auch, dass Sie Ihre bevorzugte Sprache wählen können, weil es viele andere Software gibt, die nur die englische Sprache integriert haben.

Mir gefällt, dass wir die Projekte mit nur einem Link an unsere Kunden senden können, auch wenn sie keine Quire-Benutzer sind.

Die Charts, die von Quire angeboten werden, sind einfach schön und komplett, und das Design der Website ist cool und bietet ein Nachtthema.

Auch ist die mobile App erstaunlich und vollständig und es ist etwas, das ich empfehlen würde, wenn Sie nicht Ihren Laptop überall hinbringen möchten.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe keine Beschwerden über diese Software, es ist so perfekt und ich werde es weiterhin verwenden.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich kann es jedem nur empfehlen. Es hat alle Funktionen, die Sie sich wünschen und es ist völlig kostenlos.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Wenn ich arbeite, bin ich gerne in der Lage, alles effizient zu verfolgen. Damit meine ich, dass ich bei jedem Teil des Jobs gerne so gut organisiert bin wie möglich. Mit Quire kann ich das möglich machen. Wir verwenden es, um Projekte zu erstellen und die Ergebnisse waren fantastisch.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
Quire review by <span>Millena R.</span>
Millena R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Innovative, modern and contributes greatly with all its incredible functions.

What do you like best?

I like many things about this software and I can describe them specifically one by one:

1. System of organization and administration of tasks that follows a specific order and time.

2. It offers a lot of simplicity to work thanks to its ease of use completely removes any complications in the administration of my creations.

3. Easy to use interface, with basic tools and supplements, simple and always on hand which allow to completely develop all my activities in the software.

4. I can organize information on a large scale.

5. Fast project management

6. Innovative design, quite attractive.

7. High performance and very reliable.

8. Excellent integration system.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything. It works with total professionalism and complies with what it offers.

1. Customer support is true.

2. Tools fulfill all their functions.

3. Accessible costs.

I could not find something to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone really should try Quire, it helps a lot in the office, saves work, effort and gives you the ability to be a better professional. Try it, try and integrate it into your life and your work.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It has helped me a lot both to me and to the company in which I work since now we can fulfill all our objectives thanks to that we always have them in mind, always in the hands of Quire, with exact and precise organization of all our tasks to fulfill and so get to perfectly complete projects with total professionalism.

Quire review by <span>Nicole M.</span>
Nicole M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Amazing.

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Quire is:

-The interface is very user-friendly and fast which makes the experience with the software better.

-The facility: Quire is such a wonderful software, is so easy to use that is not complicated at all, something that other softwares didn't offer.

-The design of the software: I love the design, is so beautiful and so pleasing to the eye, besides that everything is in order, which makes more easy to work with.

-How order your work: All we have to do is just put the information, in here and Quire do all the work, organized everything, and make sure that important task be done in time.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a software that every company needs to work with, help you to manage and organise all your important task, in a very easy way.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

In my company we have so much work to do, that sometimes we forgot to do it, since we've been using it, our work is now more organise and the important things, or task are done in time, is so good at management and administration of our information, that now our work is more efficient and well done.

Quire review by <span>Sarah M.</span>
Sarah M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

Awesome organization tool.

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Quire is that for being a very complete software it is not complicated to use, they have all the tools clearly and you can use them on an easy way, it's not a complicated software and I like that. Saves a lot of time. I like how I can organize the information at my way, it really makes the whole experience personal and it adjust to my needs. The task management it's a very great process, it's easy and it's quick and it keeps you focused.

What do you dislike?

It has worked perfectly, I do not have something to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Quire for the companies that need to be more organized to complete their projects and tasks, it would really keep you focused and have prioritys, making you improve in your company.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It has benefited my company because since we incorporated this software on our company, we have more time to work on our tasks since we have all organized and calculated. We now have more facility on the progress process for the company, we all are synchronized and we have a more organize and better company.

Quire review by <span>Grace P.</span>
Grace P.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Invitation from G2 Crowd
Reviewed On

The best organizational tool will always be Quire.

What do you like best?

What I enjoy so much about this software is:

1.- The management of tasks can be done easily and quickly.

2.- The data and information I can organize it effectively.

3.- The organization allows the tasks to be easier to perform.

4.- The interface has only the essential characteristics which contributes to make it fast and easy to use since I have all the tools at hand.

5.- I love the versatility with which the design counts, it is very attractive, innovative and modern.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything that I dislike, all the features are excellent and the stay in the software has been excellent, I have no complaints about its functions or tools in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful and great software. Implement and integrate other platforms to effectively organize all your projects. It has easy-to-use tools and operating options. You will get everything you need in your life on a platform. Professionally it will bring benefits of saving time and work. Try it

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It has brought great benefits in the management, administration and organization of information. Now it is easier to organize projects with all the information gathered in one place. Now in my work there is more effectiveness and efficiency in our operation in general, thanks to better communication and organization.

Kate avatar
Kate from G2 Crowd

Learning about Quire?

I can help.
* We monitor all Quire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.