Quire

4.8

Quire is a task management tool that helps small growing teams turn their ideas into actions in a simple and user friendly UI.

Work for Quire?

Learning about Quire?

Compare Quire to Similar Solutions

Quire Reviews

Ask Quire a Question
Showing 24 Quire reviews
Quire review by Carol F.
Carol F.

"Organization and effective administration"

What do you like best?

I like many things, I can describe each of them specifically:

- Effective and effective organization of all the information you need to store.

- Project management.

- Ease of work and saving of time invested

- Very complete tools, they are just the necessary ones to realize an administration of the information correctly.

- It is fast and easy to use, completely flexible to my needs.

What do you dislike?

In general it is a software that works excellently.

-Full tools

- Economic

- Innovative, versatile and flexible. It adapts to my goals and preferences.

So far I do not find anything that I dislike, its functions are the corresponding and all the features are complete in every way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you try to use this great tool in your daily life, in the office and in your personal life. Help on a large scale to organize yourself in all the senses to take your project in the right direction. It is simple to use, fast and versatile. It adapts to your needs. Test it.

The management of projects has benefited thanks to Quire, relieves a large workload and saves time invested. Compiling all the information and the corresponding data to organize everything in a system that works in favor of an effective labor administration. It has helped me a lot and allowed me to have better organization and communication with colleagues in common work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quire
Quire review by Brook B.
Brook B.

"Perfect distribution of time, work and projects."

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of distribution of tasks that it has, it is very easy to connect with other users of the company and send them the schedule or the planning of tsks. It is compatible with any device or browser, so it does not matter if my colleagues or another employee of the company uses ios, android, windows, etc. I love the tool "progress stats" I can have a clear vision of how much we have advanced in a certain amount of time, and decide wheter we go right or worng. New ideas are safeguarded and gives me a lot of security we can go from small tasks that turn into big projects. My doubts are quickly and easily, have one of the ost effective feedback system. It offers a lot of simplicity to work thanks to its ease of use completley removes any complications in the administration of my creations. It helps us manage our time, creating a system where we can move forward with our task as well as having free time for us.

What do you dislike?

The interface is something that takes a lot from this amazing software, they should totally work on making it more eye-catching, but I really appreciate the nocturnal option that it has, it is practical and helps a lot to avoid eye damage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Quire because having a brand implies a lot of work and issues that need to be taken care of, and it can be messy and difficult to organize every inch of the company, there are things that can be left out or not well done, and there is where this software enters in scene, setting up and gettin' use to Quire it's not hard at all, you would be able to distribute, plan and program every issue, event or launch in your company, achieving the complete organization and punctuality that a successfull enterpraise needs to have.

Before starting to use Quire in the company, things like notes on computers, hanging calendars, reminder meetings, was the only way we could keep up to date, and even the distribution of work was unequal, so some people could work more than others, creating an unevenness on the workflow and some of the methods could take away some time or we could lose some paper reminder, making us forget completely the tasks of the day or of the week. Once we gave Quire the opportunity to organize the tasks and projects of the company, we do not regret it, the benefits have been greater than the problems; The biggest benefit that brought us is all the time we have now to dedicate ourselves to develop new projects, create new concepts, new ideas or to reorganize the brand, giving us the security of knowing that we have time to solve any problem or to dedicate ourselves to something else. Another benefit has been the organization and responsability that we now show to the public, we have even reached the economic organization, the administration of pyments and events to come is much stricter, so we have a correct control of what we make. It is much easier to work as a team and connect, because even if we are far from the other, just by logging in we can consult our tasks, our schedule and distribute work. We keep up to date with payments, simple tasks, projects, events and meetings so that we are all sync. Everything is now balanced, the work is distributed, the tasks are covered, the projects are much more elaborate and detailed and we can be constantly viewing our company progress!!!

What Task Management solution do you use?

Quire review by April J.
April J.

"the best software to organize the work of a company!!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and understand Quire, all the tools are there and there is no room for complications. Text shortcuts are very well implemented, it is easy and quick to add some date, some task or assign some work to another member of the team. I found very useful that every information is synced online with all the users, it's time saver. The to-do-list is my favorite tool to use, it helps me a lot to focus and not leave any important tasks put. It is cross-platform compatible, which gives me the opportunity to connect and collaborate with more people, as well as I can connect with my colleagues even if they are far away. I love the intuitive nature of the calendar and the due dates, they help us to stay on time with all the tasks. Handles perfectly the amoount of work that has to be done in a certain time, helping us not to overload activities.

What do you dislike?

I only have two problems with this software:

1- I wish I could use the software without internet.

2-The interface can be much more attractive, it is very simple and makes the software look basic when it is not at all.

Regardless that, the software works perfectly, can't complain about anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organization is easy to say but difficult to achieve, specially in a company where exist thousands of stuff to take care of, that's why Quire is so amazing, give you all the tools to organize and write down everything you have to do, so you can have control over everything that has to be done. You can assign tasks, stablish schedules, meetings, etc. So you would be always on time and prepare to new projects and challenges.

Quire has benefited the company in a very important way. Before, in the company there were issues that were forgotton and tasks that were left aside, having an irregular way of working, we were inefficent and when problems arose, we were not ready to solve them. We tried different softwares and tools to keep everyone on the same page, but it was difficult to get in sync. By incorporating Quire to our way of working, performance at work is much higher than before. Now we are more capable of completing and finishing tasks on time, the projects are developed in advance so they are well structured; there is also a more neat and organized teamwork, in the company now no issue is left unattended and it is easy to assign activities and collaborate. Time is no longer a problem, and we managed to give a responsable, organized and effective image to the people who are interested in our brand and products. Quire fixed the organization issues we had, thanks to all it's methods of organization. Everything is planned, also helping the worker's personal life, since we can now manage every task to have free time too.

Quire review by Julia M.
Julia M.

"Quire rocks!"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of things that I love about Quire, let's start with the effectiveness that it has once you start to work with: I use it a lot to manage my projects, the calendar that offers me to planned my projects is very helpful because helped me to planned everything in a easy way and ensure a well-drawn project. The task prioritization is very helpful too because it makes sure that the bunch of task that we need to do, we make the most important on time. The What-if-scenarios is quite amazing because make you think on the possibilities or new strategies just in case that something happens, so help you to be prepare to any situation. Besides that is a very simple software but no ugly, is not complicated at all, and is very easy to learn how to use it. Has a very beautiful design which makes the experience even better. And it has a very fast project management, so is more easy to do the task.

What do you dislike?

I think that is a software very complete, and my experience with it has been quite wonderful, I don't have any big complaint about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Quire, to be more efficient and improve your work as a company, is a very helpful tool that I think every company needs to work with.

Now we are more efficient and offer to our clients, a better service because we have know a better way to do projects and have the task on time. We reach our objetives more faster now, thanks to the service that offer this software to us. Our work is more organized and calculated, and our projects are very professional.

Now, our clients have a very good picture of our company, thanks to the effectiveness and the professional work that we offer to them.

Quire review by Amélie B.
Amélie B.

"Ich liebe diese Software"

What do you like best?

Diese Software ist so gut, wenn es darum geht, Aufgaben zu erstellen. Ich mag, dass dieses Programm keine begrenzte Anzahl von Benutzern hat und es ist völlig kostenlos. Die Funktionen sind vollständig und benutzerfreundlich. Ich mag es, dass wir so viele Teilaufgaben haben können, wie wir wollen und dass wir sie alle anpassen können.

Ich mag es, dass wir (Mitarbeiter) miteinander kommunizieren können, was unsere Arbeit einfacher und flexibler macht. Ich kann Benutzern "Rollen" oder Berechtigungen zuweisen, was exzellent ist, weil ich alles im Auge behalten kann.

Es ist wirklich gut, wenn es darum geht, etwas zu planen, denn wie ich schon sagte, es hat Teilaufgaben und Sie können alles von dort aus organisieren und nie etwas Wichtiges verpassen.

Ich mag auch, dass Sie Ihre bevorzugte Sprache wählen können, weil es viele andere Software gibt, die nur die englische Sprache integriert haben.

Mir gefällt, dass wir die Projekte mit nur einem Link an unsere Kunden senden können, auch wenn sie keine Quire-Benutzer sind.

Die Charts, die von Quire angeboten werden, sind einfach schön und komplett, und das Design der Website ist cool und bietet ein Nachtthema.

Auch ist die mobile App erstaunlich und vollständig und es ist etwas, das ich empfehlen würde, wenn Sie nicht Ihren Laptop überall hinbringen möchten.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe keine Beschwerden über diese Software, es ist so perfekt und ich werde es weiterhin verwenden.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich kann es jedem nur empfehlen. Es hat alle Funktionen, die Sie sich wünschen und es ist völlig kostenlos.

Wenn ich arbeite, bin ich gerne in der Lage, alles effizient zu verfolgen. Damit meine ich, dass ich bei jedem Teil des Jobs gerne so gut organisiert bin wie möglich. Mit Quire kann ich das möglich machen. Wir verwenden es, um Projekte zu erstellen und die Ergebnisse waren fantastisch.

Quire review by Millena R.
Millena R.

"Innovative, modern and contributes greatly with all its incredible functions."

What do you like best?

I like many things about this software and I can describe them specifically one by one:

1. System of organization and administration of tasks that follows a specific order and time.

2. It offers a lot of simplicity to work thanks to its ease of use completely removes any complications in the administration of my creations.

3. Easy to use interface, with basic tools and supplements, simple and always on hand which allow to completely develop all my activities in the software.

4. I can organize information on a large scale.

5. Fast project management

6. Innovative design, quite attractive.

7. High performance and very reliable.

8. Excellent integration system.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything. It works with total professionalism and complies with what it offers.

1. Customer support is true.

2. Tools fulfill all their functions.

3. Accessible costs.

I could not find something to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone really should try Quire, it helps a lot in the office, saves work, effort and gives you the ability to be a better professional. Try it, try and integrate it into your life and your work.

It has helped me a lot both to me and to the company in which I work since now we can fulfill all our objectives thanks to that we always have them in mind, always in the hands of Quire, with exact and precise organization of all our tasks to fulfill and so get to perfectly complete projects with total professionalism.

Quire review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Awesome organization tool."

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Quire is that for being a very complete software it is not complicated to use, they have all the tools clearly and you can use them on an easy way, it's not a complicated software and I like that. Saves a lot of time. I like how I can organize the information at my way, it really makes the whole experience personal and it adjust to my needs. The task management it's a very great process, it's easy and it's quick and it keeps you focused.

What do you dislike?

It has worked perfectly, I do not have something to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Quire for the companies that need to be more organized to complete their projects and tasks, it would really keep you focused and have prioritys, making you improve in your company.

It has benefited my company because since we incorporated this software on our company, we have more time to work on our tasks since we have all organized and calculated. We now have more facility on the progress process for the company, we all are synchronized and we have a more organize and better company.

Quire review by Grace P.
Grace P.

"The best organizational tool will always be Quire."

What do you like best?

What I enjoy so much about this software is:

1.- The management of tasks can be done easily and quickly.

2.- The data and information I can organize it effectively.

3.- The organization allows the tasks to be easier to perform.

4.- The interface has only the essential characteristics which contributes to make it fast and easy to use since I have all the tools at hand.

5.- I love the versatility with which the design counts, it is very attractive, innovative and modern.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything that I dislike, all the features are excellent and the stay in the software has been excellent, I have no complaints about its functions or tools in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful and great software. Implement and integrate other platforms to effectively organize all your projects. It has easy-to-use tools and operating options. You will get everything you need in your life on a platform. Professionally it will bring benefits of saving time and work. Try it

It has brought great benefits in the management, administration and organization of information. Now it is easier to organize projects with all the information gathered in one place. Now in my work there is more effectiveness and efficiency in our operation in general, thanks to better communication and organization.

Quire review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Quire is the best!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Quire is how compatible with other platforms is, I can collaborate with co-workers or clients even if they are using android, iphone, mac, windows, or whatever. Also, I love how organize is Quire, how the information that is save there can be organize at our own way so we can work on our tasks and finish them. Quire has a pretty interface, it's really eye-catching so motivates you to keep exploring the software and finding new tools. It's very user-friendly, which makes our work when using this software more easy and quick.

What do you dislike?

The internet dependece it's an issue, I would really like to use this software without and internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Quire because it really keeps you organize, so your schedule will be on time and you would have time to work on the tasks you have, so your company would be very organize and would improve.

It has really helped me and my company becausen now we have our goals and task organize, so we can be able to work on the ones who are closer and we can have reminders of finish them. It has organize the entire company so we are now more able to finish tasks and improve on the company.

Quire review by Ann H.
Ann H.

"Amazing! "

What do you like best?

What I like the most is:

-The interface of this software is very user-friendly and fast.

-I like the design of the software is very eye-catching and I love the I can change the theme so I can work with at night.

-Is very organized, so makes more easy for you to do your task.

-Organized all the information that you put in.

-Doing task management with this is very easy.

What do you dislike?

My experience with the software have been progress very well, right now I don't have any complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that is a software that every company needs to work, is such an amazing tool to work with, that I recommended so much.

Now we just put all the information in here, and organise. Is more factible for us now using this because is very effective, to do projects or task management with this software.

Quire review by Tara-Tamiko, D.
Tara-Tamiko, D.

"Quire - A project management tool to beat them all."

What do you like best?

Quire is a feature-rich project management tool without being 'busy'. It's unbelievable the amount of ways you can stay on top of your projects and tasks without being overwhelmed. With Quire, nothing falls through the cracks. Oh, and did I mention their analytics? I don't know many project management tools that give you 'Progress Stats' by way of percentage breakdown, charts and graphs. Quire does!

What do you dislike?

That I didn't hear about them before!! Really, there's nothing to dislike about this tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time, start using Quire now!

Managing a range of clients and collaborators so they are all on the same page and not getting lost over who's doing what and when. Saves me time AND money.

Quire review by Skylar M.
Skylar M.

"Unlimited tasks"

What do you like best?

I like that we can break the ideas into smaller ones to do our job more easier and complex. It is so unique how this software works. The iOS app also works so well. We have unlimited tasks and that's one thing that we are always looking for. You can have the night theme so your eyes won't get tired. It integrates with Siri and that's amazing.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be off-line. Like, I wish we wouldn't need internet connection to work in this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would fully recommend this software to everyone.

Organizing everything and doing projects both professionaly and personally. I think this software has made my job a LOT easier.

Quire review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"The Platform we decided to take after many comparisons "

What do you like best?

• Option for deep hierarchy of tasks under many, many projects and, on top, organisations

• Intuitive Handling

• German user interface available

• Perfectly organised support

What do you dislike?

• The limited number of members should be applied for the whole account

• Some tiny features and buttons are not (yet) customisable respectively unfunctional

… but most of it is peanuts and nearly all of it is already promised to be improved soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform with a big variety of tools and options which is easy to implement and to connect with other platforms – f.e. Gmail, Google Drive... – take it, test it. We were convinced in a very short time, most members not being familiar with online team tools.

We are a school where all parents together with the teachers ar active in many different projects and tasks, which all request a lot of coordination, cooperation, and transparency. All of this has become much easyer, better organised and more efficient than before, when emailing and holding meetings were the main tools to keep everything running.

"Employees" in the next field means parents and teachers NOW – this number will increase by the factor 2.

Quire review by Roberto C.
Roberto C.

"Intuitive and powerful project management tool!"

What do you like best?

Its minimalist interface brings the features you need to hand, avoiding distractions with overloaded toolbars and options. Allowing you thus keep the focus on your tasks.

Keyboard shortcuts allow you to quickly input and organize your data.

Being based on internet browsers, it's cross-platform compatible, making easy to collaborate with people, regardless they are using: linux, windows, mac, android or iphone...

The community behind is very responsive to feedback and likely to answer your questions and help you to learn new ways of using the software.

What do you dislike?

As every web-based service, you need internet connection to be able to use the service. I'd love to have similar functionality within a standalone application!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend to use Quire to organize your work because of its simplicity, as long as you have access to a reliable internet connection.

Quire is useful both for small as large projects.

I'm using Quire for organize working on both personal and collaborative projects. When collaborating with others in the same project is when I take the most from Quire, because it simplifies the way we communicate and centralize information.

Being able to separate projects by organization, allowed me to follow up both personal and community projects within the same application. In this way, I manage my projects with similar workflows.

Quire review by Jose Luis P.
Jose Luis P.

"Extremely powerful yet simple to use"

What do you like best?

Quire has a very powerful tree like interface to tasks management, and it also is very intuitive, simple and elegant.

The tree can be collapsed / expanded at will for each user, that can filter the tasks in many ways.

Integration with Google G Suite is excellent: Same login procedure, Google Drive, and email of deadlines and all kind of notifications.

Every information is synced online with all users.

Simple to use 'red dots' signal the tasks that had meaningful changes.

Quire adoption is very easy and straightforward. As new users are invited to projects and start to use the simple yet powerfull interface, at no time they realize they could use it to other needs/projects, and start their own projects/assignments to other users. Any new project we can think of is rapidly scathed in Quire. It's viral.

Right after starting to use Quire, we've been dealing with much less emails and calendar reminders, our users focus on tasks directly on Quire.

With Quire, stake holders only set notifications on tasks that they are really interested in.

What do you dislike?

As simple and powerful, it's easy for new users to mistakenly complete tasks, so we need to sometimes review the 'all completed tasks' panel (or the notification email) to assure those are really done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent choice.

Hierarchical organization of tasks and project management. Enabled our users to focus on tasks instead of email mess.

Quire review by Maria M.
Maria M.

"organize everything"

What do you like best?

The best program when it comes to task management, I think that it has saved us a lot of time. We put all the information in Quire and we organize it. I can also change the settings to a different language, which is very helpful for people that don't speak English.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about this program, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a very useful program that every company needs to try.

organize projects and task management are the main things we use this for. it's really great.

Quire review by User

"My Quire opinion"

What do you like best?

Quire is an online task management application that allows users to capture ideas and help break them down into smaller tasks, as small as they want. It allows several different levels, such as tasks, projects, organizations and a smart folder. Other features include customized MyTask, zoom, filters, task grouping and reusable templates. Includes built-in instant messaging for direct communications.

What do you dislike?

The online task management application is hosted on secure AWS servers that provide accessibility and availability anywhere. These servers, have been altered by a Trojan own business on a couple of occasions, nothing serious, but reinforce a bit this aspect would be a good choice.

Just as the updates are not as immediate as they offer, there has been a case of the same project, working with two different versions for a few hours.

Quire also works well with third-party applications but only Google, with other systems sometimes gives problems and hangs on several occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to other users as it is a simple and visual application that is easy to learn and natural to understand. It is friendly for collaboration, which allows team members to work together, see updates in real time and also allow offline mode, very important since you can work with it, for example, on an airplane, nowadays There are more and more people who are in areas without coverage, downtime, thanks to this tool you can continue using it without any problem.

I have used it to capture ideas, divide them into smaller tasks and organize them into a visual structure similar to a tree that shows logical relationships with other tasks. It is perfect, for a work team, as a boss, I generate a work group and I am dividing in simpler tasks for each person, as well as my employees can go subvening the tasks to their liking. And with the generation of mobiles. Users can even create tasks using the phone's camera to capture an idea or simply by asking Siri to create one.

Quire review by Beth O.
Beth O.

"A very intuitive choice!"

What do you like best?

I like it very much because with it I can organize my tasks in a great way and thus make it easier to work in my company. The interface is very easy to use and the design of the site is very beautiful and eye-catching, I love it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any experience so far that makes me feel uncomfortable with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best option you can have

has helped us to be more organized with our tasks. is really a good way to organize.

Quire review by Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.

"Fast"

What do you like best?

-You can change the "theme" of the interface

-The website is really fast

-The task management is great

-Good way to organize ideas.

What do you dislike?

I would like to use this program offline, it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to give this a try, it works fine for us and it has never failed us.

task management is great for us and has helped us to improve in our company.

Quire review by Bruno G.
Bruno G.

"Wszystkie potrzebne funkcje są tutaj."

What do you like best?

-Łatwe do skonfigurowania

-Tree na liście do zrobienia

-Alarm umożliwia uporządkowanie i podzielenie list na bardziej zorganizowane projekty i plany

-Ciemny schemat

- Świetny interfejs

-Mobile app ma wszystkie potrzebne funkcje

What do you dislike?

Byłoby wspaniale, gdyby dodali więcej kolorów i motywów.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Będąc darmowym oprogramowaniem, ludzie nie oczekują od niego zbyt wiele. Ale to było jedno z najlepszych programów, jakie kiedykolwiek wypróbowaliśmy w firmie i osobiście go polecam.

Quire przyniosło nam wspaniałe doświadczenie i większą wiedzę na temat tego, co robimy, kiedy coś planujemy. To jest łatwiejsze, szybsze i bardziej skuteczne. Lubimy korzystać z wszystkich funkcji i było to wielką korzyścią dla naszej firmy.

Quire review by Shivam G.
Shivam G.

"Quire is a brilliant Project Management tool. Highly recommend."

What do you like best?

It's great overall. The tagging feature, the iPhone app, the speed, etc. Everything is great. We find this way better than Basecamp.

What do you dislike?

The file upload size is very small. Can't upload more than 5 MB. That's really bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love Quire. It solves all our Project Management requirements. I would highly recommend this to all our users.

We assign tasks to our employees through Quire. It helps us organise and keep all our tasks at one place.

Quire review by Daniil Z.
Daniil Z.

"Unique task management tool"

What do you like best?

I choose Quire because of 2 things - it's free and it has unique way of task management that fits my needs.

I like how it combines simplicity of Notepad list style together with infinite structure possibility thanks to non-limited sub-tasking.

What do you dislike?

They introduced black theme recently. Maybe some pale-yellow book-like color will also be good.

Currently I'm using it for personal task management, but I'm also going to try it with small team.

Quire review by Kurt J.
Kurt J.

"A To Do list that works in practice"

What do you like best?

The hierarchical structure. The dashboard summary of all tasks. Really well implemented text shortcuts to add due dates, labels, assign tasks to other team members. Very intuitive interface. Clean design. Quick implementation of new features based on user feedback.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. It fixes all the problems I've come across while using Remember the Milk, Producteev, Wunderlist, Todoist, and Asana.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best task management web app I've come across so far. I've tried most of the major ones released this decade.

Project management with multiple subtasks, often assigned to other people, and tasks which constantly switch from one person to another.

Quire review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Easy to get started on"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to get started on quire with paying out tasks and unlimited subtasks. Keyboard shortcuts make it ultra easy

What do you dislike?

I feel the layout could be made easier to read with colors and such. Requires Markdown to format text. Can't edit completion time and date. Anything copy and pasted becomes just text without original hyperlinks.

Tracking tasks since alot of my projects have parent, child/subtasks. This has become my go to to write things down quickly.

Learning about Quire?

* We monitor all Quire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Quire to Similar Solutions