PowerIEP

PowerIEP is a proficient and comprehensive software program designed to streamline the IEP process and reduce staff frustration. PowerIEP offers a comprehensive IEP experience by including state and core learning standards, an information tracking form, parental contact data logs, a variety of administrative reports, and much more!

Work for PowerIEP?

Learning about PowerIEP?

PowerIEP Reviews

Ask PowerIEP a Question
Showing 5 PowerIEP reviews
PowerIEP review by <span>Jennifer B.</span>
Jennifer B.

Easy Peas IEPs

What do you like best?

I love that many people can work on and make changes to the same IEP at the same time. It makes gathering all of the peices super easy. Each piece is at your fingertips

What do you dislike?

Really, not too much. The only thing is that you have to down load the file if you want to see the whole IEP in it's entirely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very much worth the time it takes to play around and figure the school out.

Easy collaboration throughout the entire IEP team. I love that it also keeps a running record of all previous IEP for each student

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PowerIEP
PowerIEP review by User

PowerIEP for special Education

What do you like best?

I have used different web based IEP systems and PowerIEP is great compared to other systems I have used. I like that multiple users can get into different pages and put their input in at the same time. I also like that the system is web-based so I can access it from anywhere. I have never had it lose data that I have put into an IEP, which is something I cannot say about other software.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the medicaid billing system attached to it. I used to be able to bill super easily, but now I have to go into each month seperately. The group set up for billing is clunkier compared to other systems I have used.

Not losing hours of work is a huge bonus!

What Special Education solution do you use?

PowerIEP review by <span>Kim S.</span>
Kim S.

Power IEP very intuitive and easy to use

What do you like best?

Multiple teachers and administrators can work on the same case. The system is very easy to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

The issue I encounter the most is the text box limitations. Many times I run over the allotted characaters or space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very intuitive program! Will reduce time and energy needed to produce reports and documents. There is not a ton of training so implementation is easy.

Streamline our process, reduce time spent on documents. Helps keep records accurate and easy to refer to.

PowerIEP review by User in Sports
User in Sports

Accuracy is Key

What do you like best?

This program is very easy to use and the customer service is great! The program is user-friendly and increases my work productivity! I am getting so much done now with this program!

What do you dislike?

At times it seems to bog down my computer, but it could just be my computer that I'm using. I've also encountered an issue where the text get cut off in the boxes when trying to write a long sentence.

Speeding up work efficiency and this program does exactly that!

PowerIEP review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Power review

What do you like best?

I love the online site ability of accessing it anywhere. I enjoy the drop down options and some things automatically fill in for you

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the boxes do not allow enough space and the writing is on top of each other when you print it

The benefits are unlimited.

I am solving lots of saved time and enjoy the comfort of working at my home

Learning about PowerIEP?

* We monitor all PowerIEP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.