PowerPoint

(1,395)

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

Work for PowerPoint?

Learning about PowerPoint?

PowerPoint Reviews

Showing 1,398 PowerPoint reviews
PowerPoint review by Maritza P.
Maritza P.

"PowerPoint: One of the best options for making presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a very useful tool, since within it you can find a wide range of functions that allow you to produce quality presentations and in a very easy way, you do not need a higher level of software management to understand it and be able to use it. Being able to include sounds in the slides is great and supports large amounts of slides. If it is compared with other software for presentations being a basic tool, it is beneficial and comfortable to work on it. The presentation in sequence is wonderful, since at the moment of exposing we can forget to click on each slide to move on to the next one.

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact that nowadays there are other more sophisticated options for the preparation of presentations, PowerPoint seems to be a very basic and traditional tool, but even so it is an excellent option for those who do not want to get too complicated. When making presentations you have to take care of excess movement, as it could distract the audience when making an exhibition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended to make updates to the design templates, since they are usually a bit basic, which could visually improve a presentation for exhibition purposes.

In the area in which I work, this tool has been very useful, because in some moments I had to teach some colleagues about how to sew correctly and the creation of patterns for cutting fabrics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PowerPoint
PowerPoint review by Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.

"PowerPoint the best tool for creating presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint includes all the tools to create a large number of slides in a personalized way including images, animations, sound, videos, forms, tables, graphics, SmartArt and from it you can generate the presentation with slides. In addition, this program from the 2007 version includes a new tool very useful for the automatic generation of videos as it is the photo album, being able to create virtual gifts such as videos for birthdays, marriage, baptisms and other reasons.

PowerPoint also allows you to work with Visual Basic, a tool that is available if you activate the programmer tab in the ribbon. That is, with PowerPoint you can create programs under code with little knowledge in programming.

What do you dislike?

Working with PowerPoint requires the use of an overhead projector for its transmission and, therefore, if you are going to present the material in another place, you need to make sure that the screen and the projector will be available, that they work properly and that there is a link from the computer to the projector.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint should include more topics so that the user can choose from a wide variety without the need of an internet connection. Also should include new designs for the slides and more animations to place texts and images.

This program has been very useful to prepare all the didactic and theoretical material that I need to give talks, workshops, and daily classes of the subjects I teach.

I have been able to create small programs such as calculators, login, including the respective codes in visual basic and then show it to students for further study and learning.

What Presentation solution do you use?

PowerPoint review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"This is a Must-Have Program for any Business"

What do you like best?

It is a must-have for anyone who wants to include a visual with any of their business presentations.There are so many pros, it is hard to know where to begin.

PowerPoint is chock-full of different features.

- Animation, both simple and more advanced, is a breeze in PowerPoint - Transitions between slides can make for a more seamless presentation

- Simple image editing has been included so other programs do not need to be used

- Text editing is as simple as it is any Word Processing program - While it is feature

- the user interface allows for even beginners to create visually appealing presentations

However, the most important advantage is its speed. I can have a decent presentation created in less than 20 minutes. The amount of time I have saved using this program is certainly shocking, and I have not had to sacrifice quality to do it.

What do you dislike?

1. Unfortunately, PowerPoint is included with Microsoft Office, meaning it is certainly not freeware. However, considering its Power. it is certainly worth it.

2. sometimes it becomes difficult to create animations, especially if you are looking for something more complex.

3. Including Videos has been the most difficult hassle, however. For some reason, PowerPoint and videos do not work well together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is a 100% recommended tool for any slide, useful for college, university and work studies.

With PowerPoint I complete numerous university projects and now in my work, and he can make many slide presentations for some clients in a very dynamic and simple way. It is a perfect tool.

PowerPoint review by Stever Jose G.
Stever Jose G.

"effective presentations with product improvements"

What do you like best?

the power point 2016 update adds a lot of benefits to be able to create effective presentations, have templates and lyouts of our corporate image to make ppt's and save in non-editable formats .pptm

to make simple or complex presentations adding attachments, links, videos, very simple photos and has a bank of predefined images quite complete.

added several animation effects for the slide passage

the ability to add animating effects to each line of text individually so that a set is in the same text box.

the auto-save function while editing the file is automatically activated

multilanguage management

What do you dislike?

773/5000

added several animation effects for the slide passage

the auto-save function while editing the file is automatically activated

multilanguage management

when creating files with videos or images they are usually very heavy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you to upgrade the version or acquire the product licensing to make presentations and you will be surprised at how the tool has changed and evolved

have an updated tool that allows us to make effective presentations in a quick and simple way.

PowerPoint review by Marcoli B.
Marcoli B.

"Power point is my ally at work "

What do you like best?

I love that it is a very useful tool for my daily work, because I rely on power point to make the presentations that I use to give my classes, I love it, with this strategy my students understand better and the classes become more dynamic, besides I do not need to write the class in each classroom where I have to teach, because I have all done in the slides, I can also reform the class to the students by sending the slides of the subject seen by mail and so do not need to copy the information but to attend the explanation during the master class.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage is that power point takes a long time with the same templates and the same design formats, I think Microsoft should update it to adapt to the changes that the current society deserves, placing more striking formats and templates and using technology like the one used by prezi .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is easy to use, intuitive, free and with usable functions in every field.

Many benefits in my work because it makes the classes more dynamic and fun, it also makes my job easier and saves me time, because making PowerPoint presentations is much easier than writing traditionally on the board.

PowerPoint review by Isabel M.
Isabel M.

"I love Power Point. It is an excellent tool for make presentations."

What do you like best?

Power Point is an excellent option for realize presentations. It offers several background options. Facilitates the realization of schemes, flow charts, tables, graphics, among others. It is possible to elaborate beautiful slides with the sequences. The tool Smartart is great because It facilitates the elaboration of presentations more dynamics. Word Art is also an excellent option since it allows to place words that stand out more. With Power Point the teachers can prepare class more dynamics and striking.

What do you dislike?

Power Point is great. If I treat to think in the bad of this software, it is difficult for me to say something. Maybe can be, that I can to suggest that Power Point must offers more background designs for slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power Point is a great option for make presentation. It lets to do fresh, elegant and formal presentations. It is a dynamic tool. It is useful and very, very easy to use.

Power point is excellent, great. It is very useful and easy to use. I always use Power Point for realize my presentations. I used Power Point for elaborate the presentation of my thesys of pregrade and postgrade. Power Point let to prepare my class of research methodology and research project. I always use in my class. It is the primordial tool that I use for prepare my class, because Power Point lets me to do elegant, fresh and formal presentation. I recommend this program to everyone.

PowerPoint review by Iriusva M.
Iriusva M.

"Extraordinary support tool to create presentations"

What do you like best?

As a university professor, I very often support myself in this program to prepare my classes, presentations and public presentations. My students also use it to do their exhibitions. I like it because it is friendly, it has a low level of difficulty which makes it very simple and easy to use. It has a varied menu with default templates that allow you to choose the best design for your presentation. I love the options to insert images, musical backgrounds, videos, forms, graphics, tables. I also like to use Smart Art, make hyperlinks or import information from other programs such as Excel. It is a program that you can download for free and that allows you to present the information in an orderly and logical manner.

What do you dislike?

In my experience I consider the program to be very functional. However, because they are linear, hierarchical or traditional presentations, the spectators could get bored, this demands greater ability of the speaker to maintain the attention of the audience. Another aspect of care is that the program is vulnerable to contracting viruses.There is a risk of creating boring presentations, heavily loaded with text or images, although this is more than a weakness of the program, it is of the user. It is not such a striking or modern program compared to others like Prezzi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powert point is a very valuable support tool for creating presentations, I use it frequently so I highly recommend it. Take the time to learn and discover the benefits that this program offers us since it is quite simple to use, providing a good cost-benefit ratio.

Powert point has interesting benefits for the user, such as: 1) A free version with many benefits can be used. 2) Unlike other similar programs, Powert Point does not require an internet connection to make the presentation. 3) And the one that I use the most, is that I can convert the file to JPG image format and work the presentation directly on the Video Beam through a USB device, only with this option because they are images, animations are not displayed, audios, etc.

PowerPoint review by Mario Andres C.
Mario Andres C.

"The best application to make presentations on slides"

What do you like best?

the application is very good, because in a fast, simple and intuitive way you can do power presentations, since it has a catalog of transitions, effects of animation, titles incorporated and that can be extended from the internet, making the application the most complete and reliable, it is necessary to emphasize that the work done with the program can be shared with any of our contacts, since it can be shared from the same application without the need of other programs, on the other hand once the document can be packaged for was sent by mail, record a CD or any other electronic support

What do you dislike?

the only thing I do not like is the resource management system that uses the application, since sometimes if you have many slides loaded with photos, and animations can slow down the computer, making the work somewhat slow and annoying, so I think it is necessary work at this point, because high performance equipment is not always available

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because they will have a long-standing, safe and trustworthy program that will not fail at the wrong time, with the use of the program they will have professional presentations, they will have the full support of the Microsoft ecosystem, since they will be able to share your document with anyone, either by email, or links for viewing and editing by third parties.

The benefits are many, starting with the fact that the slides are excellent, colorful and beautiful, we can be sure that the presentations will be of professional quality, and will be assured that they will not have any problem in the reproduction of the work done. , it is noteworthy that due to the long trajectory of the program there are many novel options for the reproduction of the presentations.

PowerPoint review by Manel V.
Manel V.

"Make presentations quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

It is a great software to make presentations, put any type of design and color. It is very complete and easy to use, it can be used for any type of work and activity as well as users of any age, from children who are still in school as adults. It is a tool that satisfies a wide range of age.

What do you dislike?

A more complete photo editing would be fine. Sometimes placing an image in a specific place is complicated because the pixels do not square the images well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increiblemente personalizable. Dispones de muchas plantillas y muchas opciones para personalizar la presentación a tu gusto.

I have been able to create presentations for the clients of my company with PowerPoint. It has helped me to sell the product and to give customers a better vision of the company. It is intuitive and easy to use, and a presentation can be mounted in a few minutes.

PowerPoint review by Maria Francia G.
Maria Francia G.

"Project your ideas with the best slide software: PowerPoint."

What do you like best?

I could say so many things that I like PowerPoint, one of them is the easy access that does not require internet service. The different types of templates, fonts, animations, editions and images seem magnificent to me and are a practical and didactic way to capture the attention of the observers. And best of all, everything is presented in an orderly manner so as not to lose the sequence of information. Additionally, it has many fantastic tools such as adding data from the cloud, hyperlinks, graphic scripts, among other things.

What do you dislike?

I do not find almost any disadvantages to this program, but if I had to say something negative is that when saving the file its original format may not be compatible with the most recent versions of PowerPoint and that there is a risk that the file will be damaged cause of a virus due to its easy storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint because it gives a clean, professional and beautiful finish to any job. There are no more excuses to present an incredible slide because this program gives us all the necessary resources for an excellent presentation.

One of the most notable benefits is that it has saved my work, since it is such a popular and practical program I have been able to do my job much more easily. It allows me to express my knowledge and my ideas in an effective and very functional way in my field of work.

PowerPoint review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"Presentaciones de calidad by Microsoft"

What do you like best?

Me gusta la facilidad con que esta aplicación, incluida en la suite de Office de Microsoft, permite realizar presentaciones de diapositivas con textos aclaratorios, que facilitan la posterior exposición ante el público de las ideas que hayamos querido reflejar.

Es tal el nivel de este software que muchas veces se usa como sinónimo de presentación (se dice os traigo un powerpoint en lugar de decir os traigo una presentación), ya que la competencia no ha conseguido llegar a su altura, y el programa de microsoft ha conseguido eclipsar totalmente a cualquier alternativa.

¿Podriais decir (sin mirar en Google) el nombre algún otro software para realizar presentaciones? No, ¿verdad? Pues para conseguir hay que ser muy superior a los demás, y Microsoft lo ha conseguido. Y lo más importante es que lo ha logrado sin que eso se traduzca en una mayor complejidad del programa, que como decíamos al principio, es muy sencillo de manejar.

What do you dislike?

Sinceramente no le veo ningún problema, ni nada que se pueda hacer mejor con otro programa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imprescindible para personas que tengan que exponer ideas en público.

Este software te permite crear de forma rápida y sencilla presentaciones de calidad.

PowerPoint review by Kelvin K.
Kelvin K.

"PowerPoint is the best tool out there for creating professional presentations."

What do you like best?

First off, it is easy to install PowerPoint, and is straightforward to set up, hence it does not require much training to offer a killer presentation.

What I like best about this system is that it is useful for presentation of specif data of a certain study, by complementing the presentation with graphics, photos, and statistical elements.

What do you dislike?

Some templates available are outdated, hence it makes it hard for this platform to compete with other programs that offer latest templates. However, with the blank layout, you can be on a better situation to offer custom slide shows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend PowerPoint without hesitation for those looking to have clean presentation at an ease and quick way.

With PowerPoint, we have been able to display the quality of our work at just a click through the presentation. Additionally, ever since we integrated PowerPoint, we have been able to compile presentations that suits the brand of our agency.

PowerPoint review by Mhorys  Minnelly G.
Mhorys Minnelly G.

"Powerful presentations with the ease that only Power Point can offer"

What do you like best?

There are so many characteristics that I like about Power Point, among which I can mention the large number of default effects that it has for transitions, and that with the last update it had a substantial improvement, the animation options are simply the best, and the fact of being able to package, share and store the cloud the documents that you are doing, make Power Point a complete option for the realization of presentations.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that if you have many animations and you have little ram memory on your computer, the program can be very slow, which makes the work annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Power Point, because it will allow you to make professional presentations, beautiful and unique, in addition to which you can streamline the work because it offers many editing options that make it easier and more fun to make presentations, in addition you can share a job instantly, and in another moment a friend or colleague is making some modification or improvement of the presentation made, making more dynamic and collaborative the realization of documents.

The fact that Power Point is such a popular program makes it very easy to work with, since many colleagues also have the application, which greatly facilitates teamwork, which allows streamlining the creation of group presentations, since we share a version of the file in the cloud and later some member of the team continues with the editing of the document.

PowerPoint review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"Quick, Easy, Great Resource"

What do you like best?

Power point is quick and easy to use. We have built a professional looking presentation to give at schools and shows to showcase what we do as a clinic. Its easy enough that we have 4 different presentations to use depending on where we're need it for. Premade templates are helpful or you can start from scratch and create your own. The animations for slide changing are a nice touch as well. I prefer not to use all of the animations out there but you can use them to give it more of a video style feel versus just slides being put up there. The different print options are a plus as well. You can print however many slides to a page, or you can print it with lines to the side for notes, etc. You can also add notes to the bottom of each slide in case you want to add talking points or queues that aren't visible in the presentation. Overall, we've had powerpoint for many many years and it has always met our expectations.

What do you dislike?

We cant just take the presentation on a usb and use it anywhere else. The machine needs powerpoint installed on it to be able to open the presentation so we end up bringing our own laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and create a professional presentation.

The ability to present our clinic, mission, and what we do in a nice, clean format to potential employees or referring physicians.

PowerPoint review by Mariela B.
Mariela B.

"Present your ideas in an organized and interactive way with Power Point."

What do you like best?

Power point is one of the most versatile programs of Microsoft Office, since it allows to present in an organized and interactive way texts, tables, images, animations, sounds and videos in order to design, present and transmit an idea and / or project in of slides allowing the user to develop and express their knowledge, creativity and imagination. In addition, it presents a wide range of templates and designs that are installed in the application or can be obtained online, with all kinds of fonts and colors. In the same way, it presents a series of tools (controls, calls to hyperlinks, storyboard, integration with the data repository in the Microsoft Cloud, establish time in the slides, among others) that have been updated and improved with each version that allows a better interface with the user when making a presentation. Therefore, it is one of the programs most used by young people and adults to present their ideas and projects in the different areas.

What do you dislike?

Power point is only used for Windows and Mac OS operating systems. Regarding the design of the slides, if the user does not know how to express ideas in an organized and creative way, it can be an exhibition that bores the audience. Likewise, in many occasions they can be presentations that include distractors in the meeting since ideas are presented in a hierarchical way and the use of animated elements is abused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all the tools that Power Point offers them so they can present their projects effectively.

The program has allowed me to present my projects to different clients, giving me the opportunity to organize and design the presentation according to the type of client applying the tools and the versatility that Power Point has for it.

PowerPoint review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Great program for presentations and courses."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use program that allows to make presentations for any activity that is needed, can be used to dictate courses to make exhibitions of works, symposiums, etc. With this programs we can make the presentation and have available the notes we need to explain each page that has the presentation (the notes can only be seen by the presenter are not visible to the public). We can include texts, images, graphics and endless things on each page. The wide range of formats allows us to adapt our presentation in the best way and that is to the liking of the listener. It allows to synchronize the duration time of each sheet with each part of its content, as well as the location on the page.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things that I do not like about the program, among them is that its format is not compatible with all the similar programs that exist, which forces us to practically carry out the work again. The version of the program also influences when using it in another machine different from where the original file was worked.

It has allowed me to dictate courses in a very easy way since the students do not need to write, because they are given a file of the presentation in the form of a book and can have it digitally. Using the synchronization of time is excellent because it allows you to use the time that you allow in a symposium for your presentation.

PowerPoint review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Microsoft Powerpoint Review"

What do you like best?

I feel powerpoint is an application that just gets better and better. This is not to say that I think that it is perfect, but I think it's going in the right direction. It is easy to pull in elements like images, easy to add tables, cool type, animations. It has come a long way from a simple with background with a swoosh of colour.

What do you dislike?

I still feel it is a bit behind with text/type. It is hard to work with multiple text layers on a single page, and then mess around with the editing. It also feels like it has the potential to design or make something like a table, but i feel they make this a little too hard or add in unnecessary stages and it is still all a little too disorganised to get from tool to tool.

At the minute, we are making credentials for companies which we have swapped to from Adobe InDesign as it is more accessible to other people. On this same topic, companies often send us powerpoint, that i can edit for them, which is so great, no need to link assets etc.

PowerPoint review by Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.

"Flexible, Intuitive Software"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a fantastic software. I love the ability to personalize almost every aspect of a presentation. I know some designers who use Photoshop or InDesign for their presentations but I feel like PowerPoint gets the job done more efficiently. Also, I have to say that my favorite feature is the ability to easily remove the background in pictures. It's a million times harder to do this in photoshop so I'm so glad that Powerpoint has that ability! I also like the templates, they're fun and modern, and add a bit of style and flash to every presentation. You can personalize them with different color options which is awesome! PowerPoint creates clean, modern, and aesthetically pleasing presentations.

What do you dislike?

I wish the photo editing was a little better. Obviously, I wouldn't use PowerPoint to edit my photos but if I'm putting something together really quickly and wanted to lighten it a bit, I wish I could do that without totally washing out the photo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many things you can do in PowerPoint, poke around and see what's possible! They also have great, ready to use templates if you're in a hurry, and you can personalize those templates as well!

I create beautiful presentations for my clients with PowerPoint. It's intuitive and easy to use, and I can put a presentation together in minutes. It's also a great way to merge PDF documents, and create slideshows, along with numerous other things!

PowerPoint review by Jose Alejandro  C.
Jose Alejandro C.

"Powerpoint has many uses for college, work, and do any kind of presentation. "

What do you like best?

This is a great software for do slides, presentations, take and order screenshots, you can edit it, put any kind of design and colors, it is very complete and easy to use, it can be used for any kind of job and activity.

What do you dislike?

This is a good software, i like most things of it, but what i see is that, everytime that powerpoint has a new version, 2007-2010-2013-2016 so is more difficult to find some tasks, and activitys, if they were there in first page, then they become hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software has many easy ways to help you in yout job, it doesn't matter if you are a student, or a profesional in any kind of company or activity, it's very fast and you can save your files with many compatibility even in PDF.

This software i use it almost everyday, i do put always screeshots, and take proofs of my job, all organized and do save it on PDF. I use it too much for do step-by-step of my activities, perfect for me, seriusly it has been a good thing for my job, i am consultant, and i've to give many presentations of my work and activities.

PowerPoint review by Diane J.
Diane J.

"Simple, Effective Presentations, the best interface to design and create impact full presentations. "

What do you like best?

I think the style of its interface favors users with little experience in the use of design software, so anyone can create high-quality presentations with this software and in a short time, It also contains hundreds of animations to make presentations more entertaining and highlight important aspects, and in recent years have added hundreds of designs for presentations, increasing the range of options for all users. One of the most useful features is Smart Art with which you can make schemes of processes, cycles and hierarchies with a few clicks. One can even design their own templates.

What do you dislike?

Our company had to buy the product and had to use the product code on some of our new computers after the trial version expired. Sometimes people can rely too much on the PowerPoint presentation and forget that they really need to explain the topic of the meeting and not add their own personality or elaborate on the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me powerpoint has proven extremely profitable, since all of our clients use it and every presentation they request is done with this software alone. I highly recomend it

PowerPoint is the industry standard for sliding software. He is able to handle even some giant key notes that we have created with him and is a workhorse throughout our organization.

PowerPoint review by Amanda W.
Amanda W.

"Easy to make elegant presentation or poster session slides"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of PowerPoint is the ability to make any type of presentation you want, from a long lecture to a quick slideshow talk. I have used PowerPoint for over 14 years and it is always easy to make slideshow.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes creating layers of photos to appear at different times can take some time to set up. The custom animations interface can be a bit tedious to use.

With PowerPoint I am able to make poster presentation with easy and set up any size document I would like. It is also easy to send to coworkers when you are working on joint projects and all of the added elements stay in place.

PowerPoint is also 99% a universal project on every computer/tablet. It makes it easy to create presentations when not just in the United State, but oversees as well. I was then able to present when I arrived home from Namibia and not have to change my lecture.

PowerPoint review by MILADY D.
MILADY D.

"Excelencia en Presentación para la exposición de tu proyecto"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque es un excelente programa para presentar un tema en una exposición realizada de forma en secuencia de manera organizada y dinámica a través de textos, narración, animación, imágenes, música y videos que te permite hacer de tu trabajo una dinámica para que se entienda mucho mejor. En ella nada es arbitrario, todo es pertinente, es decir, todos los elementos que conforman una diapositiva deben tener una relación, una conexión visual y este programa te la ofrece. En mi trabajo se realizan muchas presentaciones de estadísticas, representación de gráficas y tablas que representan resultados y esta herramienta hace posible la facilidad de insertarlas para que se entienda dichos resultados de forma clara y sencilla, puedes hacer de tu presentación algo integral, colocando una plantilla que corresponda a lo que presentaras para atraer la atención y comprensión del público, combinando todos los elementos que conforman tu trabajo, debe haber siempre una homogeneidad en cuanto a la tipografía, los colores, los tamaños, la incorporación de imágenes, transiciones y alineaciones que esta herramienta te lo permite.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta, es que este programa se utiliza muchas veces para exponer proyectos de algún tema en especifico en varios lugares y los archivos son utilizados en diferentes computadoras, por lo que los mismos se pueden guardar y enviar fácilmente, pero se corre el riesgo a que esta se dañe fácilmente a causa de algún virus. Es por ello, que se debe tener en cuenta que esta es una de las desventajas más frecuente y se deben realizar varios respaldos de la información.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La recomiendo 100% ya que PawerPoint es la manera más fácil y sencilla de realizar una presentación de un tema para exponer tu proyecto en poco tiempo.

Resuelve la presentación rápida, sencilla y armónica de un tema, para una mayor captación de la información a expresar. Beneficia a los usuarios porque facilita la realización de presentaciones, para exponer los resultados en una forma clara y organizada con elementos dinámicos ya que tiene muchas herramientas que lo hace posible.

PowerPoint review by Feroze K.
Feroze K.

"An All-in-one software"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint offers almost all the essential and important editing tools for photo slideshows. It supports integration and collaboration. Amazing presenter tool and an excess of visual and hearing aid. I even like the in-built ClipArt tools available for us to download and use as visual aid in our presentations. Almost every 4-5 years, Microsoft issues its update or new version for its Office software and every time the new update is better, faster and amazing than the last one

What do you dislike?

Not many things to dislike about this software. I have been using this since a long time and haven't face any problems with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is an extremely easy software to use and is recommended to all individuals from kids to businessmen. A must download software for daily usage

I use PowerPoint on a daily basis. I have to make a lot of presentations every week and PowerPoint gives me an easy and quick access to making presentations. Adding pictures, voice and videos - everything is easy. I am even a Certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in PowerPoint and this was only possible because PowerPoint has been a blessing for me. An All-in-one software. Must get!

PowerPoint review by Princess J.
Princess J.

"Great professional usage."

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is easy to use and offers the user many options of templates, or you can make your own. You do not need to be a designer to create professional and clean presentations over and over again.

It also allows me to send my presentations as an email attachment so other people see that it is very good, my favorite feature is the ability to create interactive training toolkits, by using the PowerPoint demo function and creating clickable links within the tool that allows users to jump to different sections according to their goals.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any real inconvenience. Since it is Microsoft, it works like the other programs and, therefore, can easily reach it. Your presentation can be easy with bells and whistles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is very easy to use. It is a great way to organize and present groups of people.

his software is my daily bread, I use it to create a storyboard of the online courses I develop, but also to design presentations for my students, its versatility and the inclusion of 3d objects in the latest update is all we need to keep evolving with the design of presentations.

PowerPoint review by Ajaykumar M.
Ajaykumar M.

"Microsoft PowerPoint "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Power Point is the best tool for photo slide shows and is used professionally across the globe. I personally feel that Power Point is the best tool for effective presentations. The best thing is that its capabilities are enhanced with every latest version. It is easily the best tool suited for animations, slide shows, transitions and effective design. Above all, it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Power Point comes with its own set of features where one might not be able to customize easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is a highly recommended tool for creating effective presentations. This tool is mandatory in the field of Information Technology and other industries. One can use this tool to prepare business reports, proposals, effective slide shows and can also insert videos, images and hyperlinks.

There are many business benefits provided by PowerPoint such as :

1) Effective Presentation with creative slides to clients to explain the business objectives.

2) Good graphics display as per the client needs.

3) Effective business proposals.

4) Insert Images, videos and hyperlinks to explain the case study in a more precise way.

PowerPoint review by Maiky Yelitze Z.
Maiky Yelitze Z.

"Powerpoint, a excellent ally in high-level educational development."

What do you like best?

Currently, PowerPoint is a software that offers a new pedagogical vision that can be used in the development of new teaching strategies that allow the development of activities, projects and collaborative actions between students and teachers.

The best thing about the program is that it can be used as the perfect support for the oral presentation of contents that a teacher prepares to teach their classes. PowerPoint has replaced the chalk and blackboard, the teaching methodology continues to have a classic approach but thanks to the program becomes more dynamic and allows the knowledge taught to be captured in the best way.

What do you dislike?

A negative aspect of the program is that it ends up becoming a little stiff and only allows the creation of a traditional and linear presentation which can sometimes play against since the public can end up bored, it would be great to add more styles of animations and effects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The benefits of PowerPoint in education are notorious, every day more teachers teach classes in a more personalized and didactic thanks to this valuable program.

PowerPoint is an essential tool for educational presentations that guarantees an improvement in the learning process, it is important to emphasize that presentations today are not only aimed at their use in companies, but it is also an interesting resource to use during the process didactic.

The multiple tools and resources offered by the program make it an invaluable tool for teaching, you can use the predesigned templates and customize them according to the topic you want to expose.

PowerPoint review by Keila Nohemi B.
Keila Nohemi B.

"PowerPoint, the best for your presentations."

What do you like best?

The best of PowerPoint is that it provides tools to create a presentation, the program allows its users to build slide presentations at a time, adding texts, lists, graphics, videos, audio files, animations and other elements.

PowerPoint allows users to create extremely attractive slides by printing cards that are made one by one, the same program allows you to determine the rate of change of cards that the presentation will have. It is an extremely useful program for any company since it allows to present photographs, business proposals or to organize a conference.

Another benefit of using PowerPoint is that it allows the user to make detailed reports in which the most important points are summarized. This is very useful to present specific data of a particular study, complementing the presentation with statistical elements, images and graphics.

What do you dislike?

The program is a bit rigid and only allows the creation of a traditional and linear presentation, which in some occasions can bore an audience according to the topic that will be treated in the slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The benefits of PowerPoint have made more and more professionals loyal followers of this program, for example through the slides sales professionals seek to capture the data in an attractive manner and all that illustrative content that allows you to share relevant information about your products and services.

The best thing about PowerPoint is its capacity for flexibility and personalization. The multiple tools and resources offered by the program make it an invaluable tool for companies, since the user can use predesigned templates and customize them according to the purpose with which they want to use them from communicating any issue or presenting statements of results and ideas new In addition, PowerPoint presentations can be used in different platforms which makes it the favorite program of professionals when presenting reports and materials to a specific audience.

PowerPoint review by Darielys G.
Darielys G.

"very useful to expose."

What do you like best?

As a student every time I have to do an exhibition I always use power point, I think it's very good, thanks to these presentations I can study easier and get good grades, since powerpoint allows me to graph my ideas and make them more understandable to the audience.

What do you dislike?

I do not see any disadvantage, I like everything, I think that powerpoint is my best ally to expose, although maybe I need an update of formats and animations based on approaches and departures like prezi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using PowerPoint to make exhibitions is both schools, universities, and even workplaces, it is a great tool for this purpose ... 100% recommended

The benefits of pawerpoint for me are visible at the time of making an exhibition, because I learn faster the information I want to transmit and the audience better captures the information I provide.

PowerPoint review by Donaldo S.
Donaldo S.

"excellent tool, easy to use, effective, simple and allows to create high level presentations"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool, the learning curve is short. It is very easy to learn to use, it is easy to incorporate effects to the sheets of the presentation, it has a large number of effects and predetermined designs that facilitates the design process, in addition the program is very stable and does not require a powerful machine to operate at its maximum capacity

What do you dislike?

one of the aspects to improve is the module to import vectors, it is necessary to incorporate a greater number of compatible formats and also add more tools that allow vectorization of images, it would also be great to add an automatic vectorization module, it would be very useful for design of presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I would recommend it, it is an essential tool for all professionals who need to make presentations to show their work or win customers, it is also very useful to present projects, if the sheets are organized well, wonderful results can be achieved

I use it frequently to create presentations of my work done in carpentry, it is one of my favorite tools to show my portfolio, with this tool I have been able to show my clients the quality of my work through the presentation, besides having gained more customers

PowerPoint review by Libia G.
Libia G.

"It is the main tool for preparing presentations in the academic and professional field"

What do you like best?

Simply great, it is one of the indispensable tools for making presentations, it contains a large number of templates and predetermined effects that allows you to design presentations in a short time with professional quality, the hyperlinks that are made with image formats are very stable, it does not require a Powerful PC to operate at 100%

What do you dislike?

It is necessary to make improvements for future versions in the hyperlinks of videos, you must add a greater number of formats compatible with the presentation sheets, it would also be great to incorporate a Zoom tool in the presentation screen, increase the amount of effects between laminas, actualmene has a great variety but they have not been updated in the latest versions

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would recommend this software without hesitation, it has a wide variety of tools that allow you to produce presentations with professional quality, it is easy to use, stable, dynamic and does not require a powerful PC to operate at its maximum capacity. I often use it to prepare presentations to professors, one of the last presentations I made was for professionals working in the electoral field

I use it frequently to present projects in the field of graphic design, I have approximately 10 years using this tool in the academic and professional field, the benefits that this tool has given me in my work is remarkable, it is an indispensable software for every professional that be seen in the need to make presentations

PowerPoint review by lucimar katherine c.
lucimar katherine c.

"EXCELLENT TOOL"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

NOTHING, BECAUSE PowerPoint is one of the most extended presentation programs. It is widely used in different fields of teaching, business, among others. YOU CAN ALSO DO USEFUL THINGS, FOR EXAMPLE:

To be able to introduce texts varying the color and the size of the letters according to the needs and tastes of the user,

You can insert images that give a better presentation to the slide, making it easier to understand what the slide is about, as well as being able to insert texts to the images complementing the exhibition.

It has animation tools, with which you can give effects to texts and images, giving it a better appearance.

Make graphics.

Add videos and audios.

It has the ability to open formats of other platforms and even allows us to save them in different formats to PowerPoint, for example, extensions such as: PPT or PPS, among others.

You can put hyperlinks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE IT IS AN EXCELLENT TOOL, It is a program designed to make presentations with schematized text, as well as presentations on slides, text animations and clip art or imported from computer images. You can apply different font, template and animation designs.

PowerPoint went from being a black and white tool for the Macintosh computer in 1987 to being one of the most powerful applications of the Microsoft PC. It has found a home on 250 million computers and covers 95 percent of the presentation software market

In boardrooms, convention centers, web conferences and executive offices across the country, workers carry out 30 million PowerPoint presentations per day, according to the Ohio State University website. However, Microsoft's software has its detractors; Sun Microsystems banned the use of PowerPoint in 1997 and the authors have written entire books against the product, but its simplicity and familiarity make it an important tool in the artillery for business communication.

PowerPoint review by Meltem O.
Meltem O.

"PowerPoint is great for preparing slides and videos."

What do you like best?

I use the program frequently to prepare slides, which I believe many people use it for. Companies can also develop their own slideshow style, which enables the workers to use the same style for branding purposes. The compatibility issue between Mac and Windows I used to have back in the day seems to be solved as of today, yet I always make sure to save another copy in pdf version, just in case. The presenter view option of the powerpoint is amazing, it allows the presenter to see the notes and the time as well as the next slide. Yet this feature is only available when the computer is connected to a projector, and not to a second screen, which creates problems when the presenter shows their slides through a big screen to their audience.

I also use powerpoint to create videos (powerpoint has export video option). I like using Powerpoint for creating videos basically because it allows me to add video, audio, and other images and combine them all at once. Yet, long videos can come up with problems such as distorted sound (cut-offs and such).

What do you dislike?

The export video option is great, yet if you add too many large components (videos, for instance), then you end up having problems with the audio in the exported video. That quality of the program must be improved.

I prepare lecture videos for my classes, and powerpoint slides to use in class, most of the time.

PowerPoint review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"Powerpoint is easy"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Powerpoint is really easy to learn and very easy to work with. I can drag, copy, and resize different pictures to fit my desired preference. What is really cool about Powerpoint is that it is very easy to align pictures, words, titles, etc. using the "snap" function. Its like a magnet that helps you place items at the exact height or width as other items you want to compare them to.

What do you dislike?

I know I can download more designs but I really dislike the fact that its hard to get the design that I want, especially with a white, clear background and maybe a few other design options. Maybe I haven't learned how to do it correctly but it should be easier to a non-native user of Powerpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and get started. Its really easy to add to Box folders or drives and share with the rest of your colleagues. You can create wonderful presentations through this and I recommend using this product over anything else for presentations, including Presi.

Presentation decks to prospects, customers, executives, senior leadership team through the EBC and much more. We are able to create Master Slide decks based on each solution to then share with the team. If anyone wants to edit them, we can allow that as well to get the best deck possible

PowerPoint review by Teddy H.
Teddy H.

"Excelente programa para presentaciones, para mí el mejor"

What do you like best?

Fácil de usar, intuitivo, puedo añadir imágenes y tablas, trae consigo un cantidad de enorme de plantillas y esquemas predeterminado que facilitan enormemente la cantidad de tiempo que debes dedicarle a una nueva presentación, tiene muchísimas opciones de animación, un editor de imágenes, y la posibilidad de exportar a múltiples formatos incluidos PDF y JPEG.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no tengo casi nada malo que decir sobre PowerPoint, quizás la mayor limitación es trabajar con imágenes muy detalladas que tengan un peso igual o mayor a 10 megas, dado que se ralentiza en exceso la transición entre las laminas, y la otra limitación es que manejar tablas con mucha información se hace realmente engorroso, porque debe reducirse enormemente el tamaño del texto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Un software para todos los profesionales y estudiantes, cualquiera puede utilizarlo y hacer presentaciones increíbles, no tiene comparación con otro programa en el mercado, es el mejor para presentaciones y en cada edición añaden más opciones para editar y animar las presentaciones.

Con PowerPoint he realizado presentaciones a lo largo de toda mi carrera profesional, tanto para la universidad como para el trabajo, me agrada muchísimo poder crear esquemas de procesos y planificación en pocos minutos y discutirlos con mis compañeros de trabajo, es una herramienta muy útil para trabajar en equipo.

PowerPoint review by Marsha C.
Marsha C.

"I have used Powerpoint for over 15 years and still thinks it's one of the best presentation software"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint brings your ideas and projects to life with simple but effective slides. using a slide presentation also helps in large audience topics. It allows you to drive home your idea and give life to project. Editing while using PP is also seamless and made easy for being able to drag the pic where ever on the sheet. formating the image is very useful and personalizing the image with different effects. Importing tables and spreadsheets from Excel is very very helfpul and you can double click and go back to excel to edit the sheet.

What do you dislike?

To say that I dislike something about Powerpoint would be untrue for me as I really do not see anything in PP to dislike. At first I dislike that would stretch the text box outside of the page and you had to minimize the text instead of Powerpoint adjusting the box automatically. I have gotten over this glitch after using PP continuously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is a very useful tool if you must prepare presentations at work within your team and also at school. As part of the MS Office suite it is not at an extra cost which is good. I would recommend this product.

Team presentations, collaboration with my team. I have also solved presentations at my sons PTA meeting using PP to present the budget report for a major fun day we were hosting

PowerPoint review by Ingrith M.
Ingrith M.

"Excellent work tool to create electronic presentations of any kind, is made for all types of users."

What do you like best?

The best thing is the amount of multimedia elements that can be incorporated into the created presentations. In addition to its ease of use. Power point is highly used worldwide and its use can be aimed at school, university presentations whose content can vary in any subject, from games to presentation of great investment ideas.

What do you dislike?

It incorporates many elements that require the user's preparation in terms of knowledge to be able to use them. It is more a need for user preparation because the tool is well designed for its use. Sometimes when I work with tables it is very difficult for me to achieve a personalized appearance that looks as good as the predetermined appearances that power point has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have many applications, in my case for academic presentations. However, any type of content can be recreated in this tool, it serves to present new ideas at a managerial level, it incorporates elements of different nature such as pictures, graphics, videos, hyperlinks, animations, in short, it has many applications.

It has made it easier for me to prepare class topics to teach my students, its versatility to add elements, animations makes it easier for me to simulate cases that on the blackboard would be impossible to recreate.

PowerPoint review by Serpil D.
Serpil D.

"Best presentation software ever !"

What do you like best?

I like the most about Powerpoint is that This program allows you to preview its futures before your preparing presentation.Also you can insert into it different pictures from anywhere. other thing is that Powerpoint is really easy to use and learn for anyone can be even beginner level person he/she will learn in 30 mins most how program is working.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complains about Powerpoint. I think it is getting better and better with new versions. there is nothing I disliked. Just maybe I can say this issue about Powerpoint is: when you want to insert large files like videos it takes so much time but I do not know if it is about program or computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With animations,effects,transition,images and other formats you will see that Powerpoint is great software for you. I can highly recommend it to everyone If you want to prepare attractive slides.

Powerpoint is one of the best office program for me, because I am working inside company or time to time I have to be outside and I have to prepare presentations for my managers or customers to introduce new product or renewed products. I can prepare and design great presentations which is always effecting my managers and customers. thanks to Powerpoint I increased my sales percentages.

PowerPoint review by Devon T.
Devon T.

"Easy Means to Create Enhanced Presentations"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a program that I like for many reasons. My favorite thing about PowerPoint is that is allows you to preview its features before choosing them for your presentation. PowerPoint offers so many different features for a presentation - from transitions to animations - PowerPoint makes it easy for you to choose which feature you want to use in your presentation because it plays a preview of the feature when you hover your mouse over it in the toolbar. This is a really huge advantage - being able to preview a feature before deciding to put it in my presentation and is just another reason that PowerPoint is my first choice for creating presentations.

What do you dislike?

While PowerPoint offers many, many different types of templates for you to use for your presentations - making it much easier to create professional looking slideshows- you aren't able to edit these templates. This has been a pretty big negative for me as there are many times when I want to use a template but don't want everything to be included - maybe I need to delete a graphic or a shape but it isn't possible. When you use a template, you have to keep the backgrounds the same. This often means that I'm not able to use a template and have to build my presentation from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint to any individual or company that creates or hires a vendor to create any type of training, slideshow or presentation. PowerPoint has even been a tool for us to create videos - you can set-up the slideshow to automatically play from one slide to the next, so it looks just like you are watching a video. PowerPoint is easy to use with a huge variety of different features. It offers a ton of templates and is compatible with all other Microsoft products. It is a great program.

PowerPoint has enabled us to develop professional slideshow presentations for a variety of different needs. With all of PowerPoint's templates and features, we are provided with fresh and innovative things to incorporate in our presentations. Before PowerPoint, we would rely on third party vendors to develop presentations and training's. PowerPoint has enabled us to do these ourselves, which has saved more time than I can explain. It also allows us to ensure that our presentations meet company standards - something that is imperative for our industry. If an presentation that will be view externally from our company doesn't meet company branding specifications, it can not be used. Being able to create presentations ourselves allows us to make sure everything meeting our needs.

PowerPoint review by Oscar R.
Oscar R.

"Beautifulperformances ever seem"

What do you like best?

I like the thing that I can insert new and beautiful images whenever I want, it gives me the possibilities to perform my projects in front of the crowd, I can write with any letter, even if it Capital or lower letter, I can insert music and also synchronize the charts by adding an specific time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it could be obsolete for many people, they like others software more advanced than this one, for example Prezi, it is more complex but it is more formal and beautiful than Powerpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is cheap and easy of use and implement in your job area.

I have solved the problems that represent to show a performance to the crowd when we require it at any time, I have presented my annual rate of sell and loss by adding statistics charts. The benefit is that I ca present a clear job, understandable to the member of my team, they can appreciate the texts more clear without losing detals.

PowerPoint review by Jean Michel F.
Jean Michel F.

"its a very powerfull tool for presentations"

What do you like best?

it is really easy and intuitive to use, and you can get great presentations wit a lot of your media, the animation management it is really awesome, and you got some really nice templates, that can help you to define a nice presentation

What do you dislike?

i think that with every new version they keep geting better, i really like powerpoint and theres nothing that i dislike, maybe when you are dealing with large video files, it is really slow for saving the file, and also when you are working on a large presentation, like 4gb or more, it would take aditional space on your hard drive while you are working, and this is incovenient if you are using a new laptop with ssd, because the size of this drives is really small, unless you got the money for a bigger ssd.

also i dont think that powerpoint takes advantage of the ssd speeds, because it is slow when you are trying to save your file every 5 minutes or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try, it is really powerfull, and now there are cost effective ways to get this software, if you are a student, you probably already got it, it is really useful

it can give me the power to make beautiful presentations to improve the message thath im trying to broadcast, im a researcher and i always use powerpoint for my conferences and seminars, and the output it is really good!

PowerPoint review by Muammer A.
Muammer A.

"Power point(2013) so usefull for education"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint 2010 is easy to make presentations with and in my opinion the best so far. The ribbon is slightly different and has some new features. The print option is too confusing as most people are used to the old print features seems that less ink usage print has gone from the print list. The installation is the worst part of Office dough as reinstalling office is a pain and issues are not easily resolved. activating is also very hard in office as you need more information that just typing in the key.i think its good for presentations plus it updates every year so thats a bonus.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in this app i cant find animation and design tools i should search it thats not comfortable nfor me i waste a time

Recommendations to others considering the product

please improve new co-authoring capabilities

help students understand what is education and why we need it.also to show them opportunities,scholarships,grants etc.

PowerPoint review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"creation of presentations and slides"

What do you like best?

power point is a social, formal and fun tool to make presentations, dynamic and attractive, is the maximum in creating content for slides, gives you options and professional formats so that the presentation looks professional and ethical. power point is an ethical and powerful software everything you do by that means can be sent by mail and have a backup. What I like most about this software is that it has a wide menu, well designed and above all super easy to use when generating or making slides. its extensive format allows you to incorporate forms, images, text, allows you to change the background color, gives you fun and very creative themes, its animations and transitions are amazing, and the best thing is that you can review it so you can see that everything is in order. One of the coolest things about power point is that you can use pre-made images or import your images from the computer, you can apply different designs and customize the presentation to suit the client or the user.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike is that there are no other models of designs or backgrounds for the slides and that the transitions are almost the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

power point is a software that will help create and provide adequate information with animations, effects, transitions, images and other formats that will help you make dynamic and fun slides, without leaving the professional field. It is recommended for all people who wish to create professional presentations, the tool is very good for students, workers, business owners and more.

power point is one of the best office programs, I can work creating and designing slides in order to create a nice presentation, effective and full of content for my students or clients, it is a base to work with various topics and provide information of interest , creating animations, effects and transitions that help the information to reach each person who observes the presentation.

PowerPoint review by Susanne L.
Susanne L.

"Creative and simple !"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is great presentation software.This software really has not changed much since I was a young kid in school, learning how to put together a presentation. I like that it's so classic still. I love variety of templates and It is easy to use and flexible. There are so much options inside the software that you can create new and different kind of presentations.

What do you dislike?

According to me, cost of the program is high and other thing is:It is a very useful Software for presentations, but at the time of preparing each slide the only complicated but not impossible is to capture an image on the slide directly from the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend to anyone. If you are looking for a high-powered software with many capabilities but do not want to spend hours learning how to use it, then Powerpoint is the perfect option.

I am using Powerpoint it is also helps me for more futures when I need it. I am also working as group and we must prepare too much presentations for trainers, customers and our managers to give them feedback about input and outputs of the company, we can improve our product qualities and our marketing abilities.

PowerPoint review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"Continued Improvement of PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint really has made leaps and strides since it first came out. Today's version is very user friendly which makes making a powerpoint pretty easy even for those that have never really done it. One can add the special effects to each slide to enhance their presentation.

What do you dislike?

On the design side, powerpoint still has a lot to do to increase the ease of use. the whole concept of inserting shapes and selecting multiple shapes at once to change something like color or stroke thickness is very difficult. I really would like to see an improvement to the design tools that they offer in the program, not only to make it easier but also to allow for more complex designing to happen as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is a useful tool that will help accomplish a clean presentation, if one takes the time to learn the program they can create something like you see prezi or keynote with all the bells and whistles, except it will be a bit more customized through powerpoint.

Presentations to current and potential clients about who and what we are. It is effective at driving the main points home and the tool works great when designed correctly. The powerpoint is used to strengthen what the speaker is saying and not just repeating everything that she or he is saying.

PowerPoint review by sirisha s.
sirisha s.

"Creative Thoughts can be expanded in Smart way only by PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

The best presentation program where our views or ideas can be made into visualized way .Most of my projects are explained by PowerPoint Presentation and won even prizes for the Topic Designed in such a way apt to the content .Slides that contain any mixture of text image,video,animation,links and sound.Slide Master allows to set font,background ,font size once and then used through the presentation. We can Organise and structure our presentation.

What do you dislike?

There are no much dislikes just need basic equipment to present set of bullets in the slides.They are very often provides detrimental,because people end up preparing presentations which are either filled up with images or a plain text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Animate your slides to give more visual impact.It is more dynamic way rather than providing a blackboard writing especially for teachers to teach for the students.For the effective and to grab the audiences attention this is smart way to represent.Quick and easy way representation.Easy to modify.Easy to reorder just simply drag and drop or using key strokes.PowerPoint template makes your life a lot easier.

By creating Professional and consisted format.Provides illustrative backdrop for the content of our presentation.Easy to present and to maintain eye contact with large number of audience.Colorful and attractive designs make more effect to the presentation. Some times even readers want to read small simple lines,rather than paragraphs at this time it plays a vital role in presenting.Only high and important straight points are included.

PowerPoint review by Barbara J.
Barbara J.

"Great tool to create professional presentation !"

What do you like best?

It easy to use and intuitive good for both beginners and professionals to prepare effective and attractive presentations, I like most Powerpoint has many different options and serving you best quality with its functions. it is easy to arrange and design on it. I can animate with the morph, and save it on to my database,

What do you dislike?

Transition to media should be improved as soon as possible, still it has problem about it. sometimes pictures or videos can not be upload on Powerpoint and you have to close and open the program and it cause you to waste your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend for all you to use Powerpoint If you want to prepare great presentation in order to put and impact on your customers or clients, With Powerpoint you will discover your creativity and see how easy to be successful.

I can prepare quickly presentations for clients, trainers and workers in order to introduce new products procedures roles, in short time without any unnecessary complications since the program is quite easy to use and I can do my business with Powerpoint wherever I go by preparing good slides for my customers about our product.

PowerPoint review by Martin C.
Martin C.

"Big product for create presentations"

What do you like best?

Easy to install the software.

Compatible with different Windows versions, even I can install Power Point in the Windows Server.

I like compatibility with different versions of software. I can save my presentation as od version of format for better compatibility.

I can use many fonts, all that include in the Windows and in the Microsoft Office bundle.

Software is very popular and I can share my presentation without additional questions of using it.

I can include audio and video in the presentation.

I can use several templates out of the box.

I can create my own theme of colours.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are hungs up of the software and I need to restart the process or force close via task manager.

Very rare the software did not save the file with presentation, so I need manually do backups of files for more guarantee of my work.

Slow work with big number of muiltimedia or scripts in the presentation. And it has slow viewing function if I have big presentation.

I cant use visual basic scripts directly for uploading excel tables via FTP server for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need smart animation, than you have to spend enough time to learning with transactions betwwen slides and capability of animate different objects. And better if you additionally use designer for create template of presentations with several slides for your company.

Create powerpoint presentations for share new ideas in the company.

Create presentations for education purposes.

PowerPoint review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"Excellent assistant during work."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and create presentations to share and to work with a partner on. Powerpoint is verry good with projectors and every project is fully customized with PowerPoint. it is included with most Microsoft Office subscription.

What do you dislike?

Adding images sometimes big problem. When I attach some videos or pictures it is not working sometimes and its mean is to wasting more time to make something good. also too much updates notifications and it makes me really annoy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is the best one about preparing presentations and this is well-known case by everybody. I can recommend everybody being manager, students or workers. With Powerpoint you can be creative and you can create more attractive presentations.

It has increased my teaching efficiency by saving time I spend that time in further explanations of concepts and in keeping my students more engaged now. I do not have to write long notes or make complicated diagrams on white board. I am also working by travelling and on my travelling I am always preparing something to inform our clients or customers.

PowerPoint review by Nanette P.
Nanette P.

"Needs an update"

What do you like best?

This software really hasn't changed much since I was a young kid in school, learning how to put together a presentation; I like that it's so classic still. It's hard to know if it's actually easy to use or if it's just become second nature.

What do you dislike?

I think this program needs a big update- I don't often use it anymore since there are so many other, newer apps out there. It could use some navigation updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend saving your presentations periodically; I can't express how many times my computer has basically become overwhelmed by a attempting to complete a complex project, with too many things going on, and having it just freeze on me. It's a issue that hasn't really gotten better over time- they've only tried to improve their recovery protocol. Still, even when there's a backup copy available, it's not always up to date- you can never be too careful.

We mostly use PowerPoint for presentations within the company. It's great for orientations at the beginning of each season, any kind of team building activities or training exercises. The benefits are that we don't waste a bunch of paper by printing out every presentation- everyone can follow along on the screen.

PowerPoint review by Raquel A.
Raquel A.

"El mejor software para realizar presentaciones"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint es un software versátil, adaptable, que se ajusta a las necesidades de todas las personas, ofrece una interfaz sencilla, donde pueden añadirse en pocos clicks textos, imágenes, tablas, esquemas, y audio y video a través de hipervinculos, además de ello, contiene cientos de animaciones para hacer las presentaciones más entretenidas y resaltar aspectos importantes, y en los últimos años han añadido cientos de diseños para presentaciones, aumentando la gama de opciones para todos los usuarios. Una de las características más útiles es el SmartArt con la cual pueden realizarse esquemas de procesos, ciclos y jerarquías en pocos cliks, esto para mí es muy util,dado que trabajo realizando esquemas de organización y métodos en mi institución.

What do you dislike?

Realmente me agrada todo lo relacionado con PowerPoint, el trabajo más engorroso es incluir tablas en las presentaciones, dado que ajustar los tamaños del texto es bastante complicada, en realidad nunca ha existido una compatibilidad directa en PowerPoint y Excel, dado que las tablas de Excel no ajustan automáticamente a PP y debes realizar múltiples ajustes para que se muestran con precisión en la presentación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint es un programa que todos los profesionales deben tener en sus computadoras, es versátil y se ajusta a las presentaciones de cualquier profesional, además de ello permite exportar las laminas a otros formatos como PDF, lo cual puede ser muy útil si manejas muchas presentaciones y deseas almacenarlas en un orden especifico.

PowerPoint ha sido una de las herramientas más útiles para el desarrollo de esquemas de organización y métodos, dado que permite hacer presentaciones e interactuar directamente con las personas responsables de cada unidad o gerencia, de forma tal que pueda existir una retroalimentación constante, y hacer los ajustes necesarios en los esquemas de funcionamiento de cada área de trabajo.

PowerPoint review by Cesar M.
Cesar M.

"excellent presentations"

What do you like best?

this is a program without limitation of creativity, it has a great variety of very easy to use templates that allow you to develop a specific theme the way you want.

It has a variety of tools on which you can show the work theme as images, graphics you can animate them. this program allows the professional through its tools to capture the attention of clients in a more practical way

What do you dislike?

it is a bit expensive for some people, and the import of images from the internet can be cumbersome according to the format in which it is, the import of videos from the web only addresses but does not reproduce them

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent tool for all types of people from students to professionals, is able to adapt to the needs of each one showing your topics of interest in a dynamic and personalized way

With this program you can make presentations for your business projects, to attract potential clients and even to show your staff parameters to follow

PowerPoint review by Cesar G.
Cesar G.

"Create presentations in an easy way for your exhibition"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is one of the most widespread presentation programs. It is integrated into the Microsoft Office package as one more element.

Presents texts, images and videos in a coordinated way is a tool that helps at the business level and for students.

You can insert a sound in the presentation, depending on the topic you are dealing with, you can place sound and movement effects in the presentations.

Present the exhibition in sequence in an organized and dynamic way.

You can create links through hyperlinks in different slides.

They can be printed.

Access presentations from more locations and on more devices.

What do you dislike?

It can be saved and sent easily, but there is a risk that it will be damaged by a virus.

By experience of use the default tool will record you in format (.pptx), with which you would have to make sure to record the files in format (.ppt), with compatibility for several previous versions, this is very important if a recipient to whom you have to send this document may not have the updated version

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool for slides for any company or student in a simple and quick way is worth noting that it is a program that is included in the office suite and thus does not generate additional costs of license purchase and good support

It allows you to create presentations quickly, in any meeting that is presented in the company in a quick and easy way

PowerPoint review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Entertaining Presentations"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable you can make each presentation. We have all been part of a presentation that is so boring it puts us to sleep. Endless lines of text, no images or movement... PowerPoint has the ability to change the game! Maybe it is because I am a presentation nerd, but PowerPoint makes it so easy to spice up any presentation bt easily allowing you to add images, video, and animation.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to lock in text and layout if you have to present your presentation on a different operating system or computer. I am a Mac user and have found that sometimes when I share my presentation with a Microsoft user the presentation gets manipulated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love using this for all of my presentations!

I use this for every single presentation we book. We meet with clients once, if not twice a month to provide them with updates on our business and industry.

PowerPoint review by Dana C.
Dana C.

"Lifesaver for Students!"

What do you like best?

I love variety of templates and ease of use, allowing my students creative freedom to create presentations that are as unique as they are. The variety of templates and pre-created files make beginning with Powerpoint easy and not intimidating to a new user. One of my favorite options is being able to link websites, sound files, and other media to the presentation for a more dynamic and authentic experience.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any significant dislikes, as it also benefits me on a professional level. It would be nice, however, to have some fluidity in sharing the document real time and discuss the material live with other participants, similar to the way that Teams allows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a basic program that the majority of the population is already familiar with in some shape or form. Utilizing something familiar and building upon the functions the program offers boost confidence in the user's ability to manipulate the program to tailor to their own needs.

Informational delivery, presentation coaching, and collaborative learning are positively impacted, and this benefits the entire classroom to see and relate to the information that is presented.

PowerPoint review by Wera M.
Wera M.

"Great and effective app !"

What do you like best?

There is a reason there are no major competitors for Powerpoint. it is easy to use and flexible. I have used it college and it is carried into my carried as a major assets. I have used it for presentations of course but also for wire framing and process documentation.I like also it has too much options inside it so you can be more creative for your presentations.

What do you dislike?

I can say cost of programs is very expensive and it is difficult to recover the program is a computer crashes.I would like to see MS incorporate story telling and layouts into the product. Also Powerpoint integration with other software is not working sometimes like excel integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is great software for students, managers or workers. you can create fast presentation in anywhere anytime. just bring new ideas and draw it into Powerpoint so it is the best way to be creative and useful member for youself and for people being around you.

We are using also Powerpoint it is also helps us for more futures when we need it. we are working as group and we must prepare too much presentations for trainers, customers and our managers to give them feedback about input and outputs of the company, also to create a new ideas who we can improve our product qualities and our marketing abilities.

PowerPoint review by Layla B.
Layla B.

"Great software to create presentations professionally "

What do you like best?

What attracts me most of this software is its capacity to collect in such a varied way the material that one wants to present, through photos, drawings, tables, illustrations, graphics and films. Besides the animations no less important which gives each slide something in particular. It is certainly a program that facilitates professional work in such a way that helps us to emit in a more visual way the information that one wants to transmit.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software because it facilitates the comprehension and analysis of any topic you want to prepare and then be projected. At the time of presenting graphically any report or material either with a group of friends, I always recommend this program for being so illustrative on each slide.

It has helped me a lot to present new proposals and so undertake more in the business, also to analyze new projects which brings as a benefit to improve in the company. This program has been very helpful because in a more visual way it analyzes with great ease the information that one wants to transmit.

PowerPoint review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"Great way to present a project"

What do you like best?

Being able to present a slide show is a great way to show off many different aspects of any sort of proposal; Still images, full bodies of text, even movies/videos. It allows the host to not only allow the audience to glimpse into a proposition but also can wow them with any sort of fun gimmicks and additions (star-wipes, fades, roll-overs, etc) Plus it makes the overall process easier with a fairly simple interface.

What do you dislike?

With all that being said, it's not the most intuitive set-up. Half the time, it's hard to find what you're looking for and the other half, you find it in the most unusual places. It's easy to use for the most part, but when that 'most part ends' it can get overly difficult and quick. For an example: Importing other slideshows are easy but adjusting them can be challenging from the word 'Go'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy enough to use, just be wary of the limitations it puts on itself.

Presenting Projects, Compling research, promoting a company or oneself. The benefits and problems solved are numerous and varied.

PowerPoint review by Tanaka J.
Tanaka J.

"Best software for presentations"

What do you like best?

It has a variety of options for all of your presentation making needs. You can add images, audio and video components. There are preset designs, themes, and layouts available. It is fairly easy it is to use and build your own professional looking presentation.Master Slides are helpful when creating a longer presentation. Having the ability to create graphs and charts within the software is helpful. Last but not least, I like the animations, the ease of transferring tables from Excel, the shape tools, and being able to upload photos. I also like when the text automatically changes size to fit inside the text box as you type. The grid and guide tools make it really easy to make models and diagrams

What do you dislike?

copying images straight from the internet can be a hustle where it captures the url only not the actual picture and its a bit costly for individuals

Recommendations to others considering the product

just give it a try

i use it when pitching ideas proposals to clients/potential clients and powerpoint makes my life so much easier by doing half the presentation

PowerPoint review by Maxim O.
Maxim O.

"Good Microsoft product for presentations"

What do you like best?

In the software easy to create new slides. There are some slides out of the box.

It is popular software and then there are many sample presentation for ideas or copy, and easy to run your presentation in defferent place with common powerpoint. Many companies with computers install Microsoft Office package that include Power Point by default. Can convert to the popular pdf format, png format, mp4 video format, and several image formats. Also new version support opening old versions of documents, and you can do "save as" file with old format for good compatibility with old software in computer in another place. You can do smart things like going text from left to right when clicking mouse in the presenation, or changing colours, or swap slides. There is text in the slide, that can be show only for presenter, but hidden for listeners.

What do you dislike?

Too heavy application. I need wait long time to run application. Application do not check viruses in th VB code in the documents, software do not have default antivirus database even for popular viruses out of the box. Sometimes application hangs up without message about error and rare do not save last changes of the document( I need manually do "save as" file with different name for avoid that problem).

Recommendations to others considering the product

For additional value of presentation need good designer for creating good readability layouts.

I do business presentations for future projects. I read presentations for learning. I create presentation for learning purposes of different company for our implementation of software.

PowerPoint review by karin l.
karin l.

"Better ever !"

What do you like best?

Nice and clean design. it is really easy to use. I make every nice presentations and projects that can be presented in a modern way. Easy to add features and animations to your slideshow. Creating more interactive presentations is great. In anywhere and anytime I can do anything with Powerpoint.

What do you dislike?

Some tools really hard to find sometimes maybe it should be located a research button I think and it would be perfect for us. Also when the software changes from one to another one as version, things change and it is a bit difficult to update and reorient itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is the great to prepare professional and quick presentations for anyone like students, workers or even for families to teach something good your children by showing graphs and and animations.

I am using Powerpoint for my work and presentations. sometimes I am being given fast deadlines and I have to get ready by preparing presentation so in these kind of difficulties thanks to Powerpoint I always handle the quick deadlines by presenting slide to customers or my managers.

PowerPoint review by Libio L.
Libio L.

"The best for exhibitions"

What do you like best?

Excellent program to make presentations in which you can synchronize images with text in a time interval specified by the user. It allows adapting the presentation to the exhibition time that has been granted in a symposium.

Handles all types of images and their files can be used on any computer. It is an application of easy use and you learn very fast to use it, since you do not need sophisticated knowledge to use it. You can associate with other tools to get a better benefit.

We can use it all in the family since it is of great use for the works and exhibitions that it has to carry out.

This application allows the integration of text, statistical tables, images, photos, etc. For the generation of courses is extremely comfortable, because with it we can have the study material and make the class.

What do you dislike?

Its license is very expensive, it loses the structure of the slides when it is used in free software. computers have to have a lot of capacity to deploy presentations without problems. Your files are very capable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should be adapted for use in Linux operating systems.

It allows me to do the courses in a summarized way and so I can explain it with images to the students in less time than stipulated.

You can add the experiences of activities and avoid workshops.

It is very didactic and easy to use, the versatility of the menu allows you to easily navigate and find the options you require comfortably.

PowerPoint review by Amber W.
Amber W.

"Innovative and simple!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the features and the organization of the toolbar. It's a high-powered software, yet so easy to use. In addition, there is a very small learning curve for new users. If needed for a group project, it's easy to collaborate with the 'co-authoring' options.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot directly share my presentations on social media and similar platforms. It is also very pricey compared to similar options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a high-powered software with many capabilities but don't want to spend hours learning how to use it, then PowerPoint is the perfect option. PowerPoint is a classic and versatile software for anyone, ranging from college students to business executives.

I use PowerPoint to help companies, mostly small businesses, identify its marketing issues and what can be done to improve sales and brand recognition. I enjoy using this software because it provides information in a more intriguing way that will capture customers' attention, due to a more sophisticated and vivid presentation.

PowerPoint review by agnieszka k.
agnieszka k.

"Best ever !"

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to use for anyone, or people who do not have a lot of experience with digital design.There are many of standard templates for users, and plenty more available for download from the web. Since it is such a widely used program, it is quite easy to find resources and tutorials to help you along.

What do you dislike?

If you make complex animations the positions of all or some of objects can get in the way of each other when arranging the items on the screen. Features like VB scripting cannot be used on Mac, which means some clever things you used to be able to do are no longer possible. Sometimes crashes and jams for no reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need to make a presentation than Powerpoint is perfect for you. I highly recommend it. In anywhere you can be creative and also create useful presentations for your students or teams.

I am using Powerpoint For general presentation purposes, to train my team or to prepare some useful information for my friends. Especially putting pictures and videos during the presentation is really helpful to people. PowerPoint allows me to distribute information to employees and co-workers in an innovative. Also transition features helps keep the attention of others.

PowerPoint review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"PowerPoint can do anything you want!"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint not only gives you the capability to put together a professional presentation; it allows you to edit files, such as images for use in other format and mediums. For example, I can crop and edit image files in a PowerPoint slide and export them as publication-quality images.

What do you dislike?

PowerPoint has a lot of features that are not readily accessible for a lay-person. I have done a lot of Googling to find out new capabilities. Also, additional tutorials within the application would go a long way in helping user figure out simple issues. I use PowerPoint on a Mac and a PC. Cross-platform editing should be simpler, meaning that sometimes toolbars are not laid out the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use written documentation (outside of the Microsoft orbit) to learn more complex features, as the Microsoft website can be somewhat of a maze.

I use PowerPoint to produce presentations from professional conferences. These presentation take the form of oral presentations as well as printed, high-quality posters. PowerPoint gives you the ability to produce poster-sized presentations with ease. However, you should always select the size of the poster before beginning poster construction. If you change the size of the poster after you have finished formatting, you will find that everything contained on the slide will be affected ... either stretched or squished.

PowerPoint review by Jenn C.
Jenn C.

"Staple for slides"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is the framework that all other "slide" and presentation softwares are built on, so this is the "gold standard" so to speak. I find that PP has the greatest variety of features which is useful.

What do you dislike?

My workplace uses primarily Linux based computers, so not everyone has Microsoft PowerPoint installed or available. This means that it's not always easy to share things between people/computers, since opening a PowerPoint file with another software leads to some formatting issues. Sometimes, software updates also make it harder to find features since they change the location/icons/flow/etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford to have powerpoint, I think it is still the best option out there. they also have a new sharing feature I believe which seems very useful.

We use powerpoint to create organized and visually appealing presentations. We have workshops, meetings, and conferences, and frequently need to prepare slides for presenting, and having PowerPoint allows you to do the most.

PowerPoint review by Andreina S.
Andreina S.

"it is excellent to expose any information in a visual and entertaining way"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is very easy to use, I am using it since high school, it is excellent to expose any information in a visual and entertaining way. In my case I use it to present results of an investigation, create marketing presentations, sales strategies, work plans and businesses, training certificates.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints, although as today everything revolves around social networks, it would be wonderful if they implemented some form of being able to directly share the presentations with my contacts through the networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Powerpoint to everyone, I learned it to use when I was a high school student for a class presentation, and today many years later I still use it in the office, and every time create more updates with many improvements.

Thanks to powerpoint we create all the presentations with text outlined in slides, it is perfect to capture the attention both for the staff of the company and for the clients.

PowerPoint review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Ubiquitous presentation tool"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use for laymen, or people who don't have a lot of experience with digital design. There are plenty of standard templates for users, and plenty more available for download across the web. Since it is such a widely used program, it is pretty easy to find resources and tutorials to help you along.

What do you dislike?

As a graphic designer, it is pretty hard to work with compared to other programs of a similar type. I very much prefer doing layouts in Adobe InDesign, and giving exported PDFs to my clients. PowerPoint can be pretty difficult to customize slides exactly how you want them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not familiar with programs like this, PowerPoint might be a good solution for you. If you're a designer, I would go with Adobe InDesign, or at least a more customizable layout program.

Many of my agency's clients use PowerPoint, so we very often have to create and edit templates for them. While it isn't our preferred method of creating presentations, it makes our clients happy when we do.

PowerPoint review by Brenda C.
Brenda C.

"Powerpoint by default: it's what everyone knows"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is super easy to use: if you know how to use Word or even a minimum of Excel, you can muddle your way through a first presentation. Prior to my current job, I used it for creating presentations for webinars. Now I use it to create presentations for the Sales team to use for potential clients.

What do you dislike?

As an avid InDesign user, I'm actually not a big Powerpoint fan. But I have to use it to build templates for the Sales team. I actually really dislike the entire way the fonts work. I especially dislike the Theme-Style function, and when changing a document size, I get thoroughly annoyed with the resizing options (I do not want to size up NOR size down, thank you very much).

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely need to learn all the little tricks of the program, which admittedly I have not. I would say the biggest opportunity lies in throughly understanding theme options, and then even buying the ridiculously affordable themes from, for example, Envato.com.

I use it almost daily at work because I can make presentations that our sales team uses for pitching products to clients and potential clients. It's the one software that's easy for them to work with, as they all already know how to use it and of course it's on every computer. So even though they have no design experience, they can easily adapt my work for future presentations. I also used it for the end-of-the-year sales banquet wrap up and for the first time used music clips (not just sound files) and it made a huge difference.

PowerPoint review by Mario R.
Mario R.

"An excellent tool for students and professionals"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful program to make slide presentations that can be used in all professional and educational areas, be it for exhibitions, theses, presentations, presenting products or services, among many other things. It is one of the best slide show programs in the market. It has a very intuitive interface that any user can use without any problem and the software can be supported by all the equipment.

What do you dislike?

Unlike other slide show programs, this does not have any social media publishing tool, which can make some processes more tedious (edit to upload to youtube, among others). Another negative thing is its price, it is very high, although it is a single license.

I have been able to complete projects of the university, as well as I have been able to make many presentations of slides for some clients in a very dynamic and simple way. It is a perfect tool.

PowerPoint review by Daniela A.
Daniela A.

"Simple and useful"

What do you like best?

A huge amount of plugins available helps this simple program become an extremely useful and awesome tool. Tons of icons to choose from, as well as filters, animations, and so on. Audio image and video insertion supported. We can even design our own templates. Plus, it is super easy to use, and can be used as a starter into the designing world. It has plenty of uses, more than most people might know of. We can link your Microsoft account to some internet platforms such as Facebook and youtube, and then we can be able to pull in photos and videos. It has photo editing features and we can even insert pictures from our cloud folders.

What do you dislike?

Being as basic as it is, when it comes to designing, we spect it to have more color optios, for example, even though we can "create" the color that we're going to use, it comes down to pick from a reduced range only being able to change shades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I f you, as myself, enjoy mixing up designing with marketing this is going to be an enjoyable software to work with. Be aware that it is not a professional designer program, but it has a lot of options that can be helpful if you use them right.

When I have troubbles with my internet connection, I know I'm safe and I can keep on working either way. It is an extremely useful tool when it comes to showcase information without making it tedious. Although most people limit it's use to make slides shows, I've been able to use it for designing basic postals, invitation cards, flyres, and so much more.

PowerPoint review by Micah P.
Micah P.

"PowerPoint Covers It All"

What do you like best?

Pre-Built Templates are one of the areas where PowerPoint really makes themselves stand out. Much like the rest of the Microsoft suite, PowerPoint offers an easy to use interface, and a ton of features, making it a very powerful solution for making slideshows and presentations. their graphics are amazing, transitions are nice, ability to embed video is perfect, and their animations help you to go beyond the typical presentation into something that will surely get the attention of all those watching it.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more of an integration with programs like the Adobe Suite. This would really amp up the ability of PowerPoint to go beyond just presentations into ways to make portfolios with ease. I wish they had a better option for posting slideshows to a social media feed. This would make such an incredible feature for many people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint will keep getting better because it has a strong organization behind it. Microsoft will always do what they need to to stay on top of the business solutions world, and that means you can trust their product for a long time to come. There is so much you can do with PowerPoint that will help your business or organization look more professional.

We use PowerPoint to build most, if not all, of our presentations for our events to introduce new people to our organization, teach our members, and train our staff and volunteers. PowerPoint helps us to give a professional look to all that we need to share. It takes mundane information and adds flare to it that keeps the attendee's mind drawn in.

PowerPoint review by Emerida P M.
Emerida P M.

"Un software que me permite llegar a mis clientes"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de la aplicación es que puedo preparar presentaciones para cada cliente, adaptándola para el tipo de dieta que requiera. Puedo incluir imágenes y textos que ilustran de mejor manera el menú diario, de acuerdo a su recomendación médica. Además, el software posee figuras pre diseñadas que permite hacer dibujos como platos, comidas y meriendas, a los que se puede añadir colores muy cercanos a los que contienen estos alimentos.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que los comandos de manejo las figuras prediseñadas son pocos y muy simples, esto hace que para controlar el aumento o disminución del tamaño de la figura sea difícil para un segundo paso en la elaboración de una diapositiva. Además, cuando se desea rotar las figuras estas no poseen control en el giro que puede tener. Por otra parte, las diapositivas al tener figuras de fondo, figuras en general y muchos textos, se vuelven pesadas para su edición.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Puedo recomendar procurar hacer que los formatos del fondo de las diapositivas de una presentación puedan tener un menor peso en el tamaño del archivo, así como en el consumo de memoria gráfica. Además, puede haber una mejora en los comandos para el manejo de las figuras prediseñadas cuya rotación o desplazamiento pueda tener un control más preciso.

En mi trabajo como nutricionista he tenido clientes que han requerido presentaciones para que puedan tener una mejor comprensión de las cantidades de alimentos por tipo: carbohidratos, proteína, vegetales y frutas que se deben consumir, ya que cuando se habla de gramos, Kcalorías o porción, no están familiarizados con este tipo de lenguaje.

PowerPoint review by Dr. Janelle C. S.
Dr. Janelle C. S.

"There is Power in That Point"

What do you like best?

I have used Power Point for twenty years. Power Point is now easier then ever to use. In a matter of seconds, one can add all of the whistles and bells that they want. As for me, I do add all of those whistles, bells and I time the frames and transitions as well.

In fact, Power Point is one of the best presentation tools. Prezi is okay but PPT combines versatility with ease and grace. I absolutely use it almost every day and I love this product!

What do you dislike?

Actually, in regards to the newest Power Point Program, I do not dislike anything EXCEPT I wish that one could video oneself within PPT instead of having to make videos separately and then add the video as an upload. Tre' annoying ! (MAC user). Other than that...there is nothing else I can say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it and you will never be sorry that you did!

I do consulting and I also present research. I use PPT to convey my ideas and express main findings that I wish my colleagues to know about.

PowerPoint review by Michele M.
Michele M.

"I love PP For All My Presentation"

What do you like best?

I love how easy PP is to use and makes you look fantastic! I use if for in-person, on the phone and Zoom meetings. There are so many ways to make each page POP while at the same time keeping it professional and clean. I love that I can put video clips in it and they will automatically start if i want them to. I use this all the time and it hasn't failed me yet. It's also really easy to create one PP from another and I love that!

What do you dislike?

There is not much about PP that I do not like. It's easy to use with a ton of fun assets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn this program and you will dazzle anyone with whom you are sharing information. There are so many ways it can be used and so many ways to make things POP in your presentation.

I use PP for presentations to my Key Accounts and I also use it to train my reps.

PowerPoint review by Karla Adriana R.
Karla Adriana R.

"Power Point is the easy way to make slide shows"

What do you like best?

I absolutely enjoy creating slideshows with Power Point. What I mean is that there are three reasons why you should Power Point instead of other similar software. The first reason is that you can select from a big collection of templates which you can choose and then only fill them with your text or information. The second reason is that you can easily drag or insert figures into your slides in order to make them prettier. The last reason is that you can create a slide show by only clicking one button. For all of these reasons, you should start using Power Point.

What do you dislike?

Now let´s talk about the dark side of Power Point. The first point against Power Point is that it doesn´t have a built in screen recorder so that you can start recording and saving your slide show in order to share them with your peers (if you want to do this, you need to get additional software, which is pretty expensive. The other point against Power Point is that when you add an image inside Power Point, many times you get mega “king-kong like” images which take up all of the slide space (and sometimes even more). Nonetheless, it´s fairly easy to start reducing the image size so that it can look good inside the slide (but it takes a bit of time).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power Point is a professional software that will help you make awesome slide shows and video presentations with minimum effort. I think this is the best slide software available out there.

When I started using Power Point, I started getting more focused video presentation recordings for my clients: because the size of each slide is limited, you need to pick out only essential keywords so that you don´t make your audience fall asleep. Since I started using this software, my clients say they love my video presentations, as they´re engaging and concise.

PowerPoint review by Pedro P.
Pedro P.

"The only presentation software I would consider"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint has been around for a long time, and as such, it is definitely the most well known and most used presentation software. It has so many options, and virtually all businesses make use of it. Just like all Office products, its ease of use is what keeps me using it for all of my presentations.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has always been a struggle for me is adding video content into my presentations. Sometimes the files don't load if they're not placed in the same file as the .pptx file. The UI in general in Microsoft Office products should also be updated beyond the blinding white backgrounds that they currently use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further if you want the best presentation software out there. While other free options such as Google Slides could be appealing, it is obvious it is more of a knock off version of Powerpoint that is lacking the ease of us and progress that has come with this software being developed and upgraded over decades.

I have to give weekly update presentations to my supervisor. Powerpoint allows me to do this seamlessly. I also use it to give presentations through screen sharing.

PowerPoint review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Still great for presenting (when used correctly)"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is simple and straightforward, but also has the complexity to deliver great presentations.

What do you dislike?

Formatting can sometimes be a pain, particularly when PowerPoint is "doing stuff" to your text and you don't know how to make it stop. I usually default to manually formatting text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember: for most uses, let PowerPoint supplement your presentation. Keep things simple and streamlined -- you want your audience to pay attention to you, not your slides.

PDF'ing your slides is a great way to ensure compatibility no matter where you're presenting. Also, avoid presenting from the cloud -- it's not always reliable.

We use it for visual aids. The key is to not go overboard in any aspect. PowerPoint should supplement, not lead, your presentation. It can provide a framework or a backdrop, but depending on the situation, you don't necessarily want the PowerPoint to stand on its own.

PowerPoint review by Gina J.
Gina J.

"CREATING POWERFUL VIDEO PRESENTATIONS MADE EASY"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that it´s super easy to create presentations and slides, because it´s as easy as choosing a beautiful template, entering my text information and then select the option to see my slide presentations. The most beautiful part is that it looks really professional!!! The other thing I like best is that after creating my slide presentation, I can record the screen and create a beautiful video to make courses and video manuals for any of customers.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that there are very few templates to choose, and it would be nice to have more options available so that anyone can choose the most appropriate design for what they´re doing. One more thing that I dislike is that I´m unable to edit the template: giving users the ability to modify the templates and colors (as well as adding new ones directly from the software development) would be a great plus, because Power Point would be more versatile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power Point will be your most powerful ally when you try to create educational material or video courses for your students or clients, and the most beautiful part is that it´s super easy to use, and it looks very, very professional.

I can create video courses for my clients and also solve any doubts they may have through video presentations as well. I think that creating quality products is the key to have a successful business, because everything you do needs to be and look professional, and Power Point can help any business owner like me to come up with beautiful and professional video material really quickly!!!!!

PowerPoint review by Ayo B.
Ayo B.

"My number #1 Design Tool"

What do you like best?

I love how versatile PowerPoint is from creating slide presentations, ebooks and social media graphics and video. I use it more than any other my other design tools. My favourite feature is being able to convert my animated presentations into a video slideshow.

I also love the fact that it has back ground removal features and others more design effects on fonts.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the limited design themes and wish their were more animations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a versatile tool to create digital designs, social media graphics and turn slides into video's then this is the must have tool. You can upload a video and crop it to suit the needs of your design project and upload it very easily to Facebook and Twitter via your Desktop.

I use PowerPoint to design my social media graphics and videos for my social media design school business and client work.People always assume I use a fancy software to create my content and are then very shocked when I inform them of my secret must have tool.

PowerPoint review by Connor B.
Connor B.

"A business necessity that underperforms on Mac"

What do you like best?

1. Pre-built animations and slide transitions

2. Aligning grouped objects (I find that grouped objects in PowerPoint can be aligned easier than in InDesign)

3. Text selection shortcuts (i.e. double click to highlight a word and then SHIFT+arrow keys to select individual letters)

What do you dislike?

My feedback is specifically for PowerPoint on Mac.

1. PowerPoint for Mac is missing many of the features found in the Windows version. The preferences panel is almost empty and does not offer many customization options.

2. Changing text space before/after, line spacing, etc. There is a bug that requires you to also input the unit just to change spacing/etc. Example: If you want to add 12 pt of space after a piece of text, you cannot just type "12", you have to enter "12 pt". This adds an unnecessary step to the workflow process.

3. Copying one slide to another presentation causes the slide to lose its background image. The solution is to add the background image to the slide master, but this is not the most obvious choice. Additionally, PowerPoint does not show you the name of any placed file, image, or background image, which makes it almost impossible to remember the file names of any images in the presentation.

• Interface is clunky and requires extra steps to accomplish simple tasks like changing fonts.

• Bullet points are inconsistent. You can select a different symbol to use on one slide, but the option disappears on every other slide, so you're required to repeat the process. A workaround is to use the formatting tool, but more on this area next.

• The Formatting "Painter" tool works about 60% of the time, and seems to fail when trying to change bullet points and bullet point styles. It usually does not work if you've copied and pasted text from a different presentation.

What could resolve these shortcomings is the ability to have pop-out boxes for Font, Paragraph, Format, etc. I can live with always needing to enter "pt" or "px", IF it didn't require multiple clicks and steps. Making the workflow similar to Adobe (fly-out windows) would significantly improve PowerPoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to use the Slide Master and customize the menu bar, because both will help immensely when building complex presentations.

PowerPoint is a business-critical application for our entire company, and is one of the top tools that enables our sales processes. It also aids in the marketing process and enhances product demonstrations.

PowerPoint review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Oldie but Goodie"

What do you like best?

It has been the same since I was in the 5th grade. I know how to use everything- and so does everyone else. I can send a powerpoint to a colleague and I 100% know that they understand the functionality of the product and will execute the presentation how I intended. I can send the powerpoint in an email and there is no logging in like Prezi- how I send it is how it will be received. It also is easy to use on any computer- Mac/pc/ old computer in the library.

I like that you also can now imbed Youtube videos- I do not need to save links and then upload them in the meantime during my presentation so that they are ready when I get to that slide.

What do you dislike?

Powerpoint can be a little boring- which is when people begin to use Prezi for nonlinear presentations. Prezi can be a little overwhelming and is very difficult for noncomputerliterate users. So yes this can be a bit old school- but it is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is the way to go. It is simple and easy to use for people who are not good with computers. I work with international students and all of them are familiar with it as well. It can be sent all around the world to different computers and it will reliably work.

We use Powerpoint to help illustrate what we are trying to convey during a presentation. Having a visual and a step-by-step guide during your in class presentation helps the audience better understand and follow along with the speaker.

PowerPoint review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Powerpoints Redefine Boring Presentations"

What do you like best?

What I like best about powerpoint is I am able to present my work in an interactive manner. Before powerpoint and computers, you had to make presentations mostly through written words and some visuals. Now we are able to present our ideas in a visual way. It's better for people to understand and I believe it truly gets the message out being able to see it rather than just hear it.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about it is that the computer must have powerpoint to display properly. Not all computers I use to present with have Microsoft Office and getting the powerpoint to display on other software is difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would completely recommend powerpoint to anyone. It is easy to use and truly makes it easier to get the message across. You are able to embed video, your own photos and animation. All of this truly makes it a great product for anyone needing to show off their products, talents or ideas.

In my industry, I use powerpoint to express a problem and show a solution. The benefits I have seen so far from it are again that I am able to present information in a visual manner. Let's face it, we have short term memories these days and hearing someone speak about a topic you may not understand or bores you is not going to keep your attention. I believe visual aids help ease that problem

PowerPoint review by Ryan  T.
Ryan T.

"Easy to use and versitle"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily present data and images to your team, that you can design dashboards and posters, and it now is easier to copy over tables from excel.

What do you dislike?

Some of the templates and shapes are cheesy and hard to edit. I think custom solutions to graphics are hard to do if you aren't an expert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the gold standard for displaying slides, data, information, and leading discussions or meetings. There are other products available, but they are not widely used and incompatible with each other. Unless your company makes a concerted switch away from MS products, PowerPoint is the best. And if they do, I think they will be sorely disappointed in that decision.

We use PowerPoint to share data, discuss progress on projects, and circulate important information. It is a versatile tool for that.

PowerPoint review by Sam L.
Sam L.

"Essential software to create professional and beautiful looking presentations"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and user-friendliness of Powerpoint is what makes it an essential tool for any professional environment. Integration of outside files, such as graphs and pictures is simple and intuitive. Powerpoint also has a feature called presenter tools, which displays on your computer screen the display screen, as well as an additional screen that contains your notes for the presentation.

What do you dislike?

Formatting of your slides can sometimes be messed up if transferring from windows to mac or vice versa. Version compatibility can also sometimes disrupt the formatting. The design of the slide templates are not the best and often do not look unique.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Presenter Tools function. It also allows you to take notes during the presentation and will record a timestamp of the note.

I have used Powerpoint to deliver a wide range of presentations, anything from giving an update to my research team, to giving a report to a graduate school class, to giving a formal presentation at a professional conference in front of large audience.

PowerPoint review by Jorge G.
Jorge G.

"Talk to your clients in a professional way, with the help of Power Point"

What do you like best?

Power Point is the ultimate tool for creating video presentations for work purposes. Whenever I need to create a video to show clients, instantly I think about Power Point: it´s super accessible panel allows me to add text and images to ready-to-use templates with extreme ease. I like that I can insert images and videos directly from the editing option inside Power Point. Moreover, I like that that Power Point lets you choosethe way in which you can arrange and organize your titles, sub-titles and main text. One really useful feature is that I can link my slides to Camtasia (a desktop recorder) so that I can start creating my video presentation immediately.

What do you dislike?

Something that I don´t like about Power Point is that sometimes it takes years for an image to be completely loaded (even if it´s a small-size image), and this has happened to me a few times. I also don´t like that I can´t create my own templated and save them in an easy way, this should be an option that´s on the main panel of Power Point. Finally, a few times, when I want to use the feature to start the slide show with Power Point, it might take a bit of time for the program to load this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be really nice if you could add more default templates to your default program (the ones you can choose in the upper panel). Thank you for creating Power Point.

Any serious business needs to have a great presentation card, and that´s what Power Point helps you achieve, by helping you create amazing video presentations so that you can amaze your audience and get them to understand your points correctly. I think that Power Point has changed the way and difficulty with which slide shows and video presentations are created. Thank you so much, Microsoft.

PowerPoint review by Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

"Great slideshow software for presentations"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is pretty much used by everyone to create presentations and any other type of slideshow.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Microsoft has moved to a subscription based service (Office 365), instead of just a one-time price when buying Microsoft Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is a great slideshow and presentation software. I would recommend it to anyone ranging from a high school student preparing for a class presentation, to a researcher sharing ideas with colleagues. Since its been around for so long, it's widely accepted and there are almost no compatibility issues. The only compatibility issues I've seen is with fonts getting messed up when transferring pptx files between Macs and PCs. The functionality and extensive features of PowerPoint are the major benefits.

Downsides includes the pricing for the product, especially if you're just a student. Microsoft has moved to Office 365, which is a subscription-based pricing model. It does have single-time purchases for students on its student discount website. But if you're looking for something free, PowerPoint is probably not an option. Google Slides is basically the same as PowerPoint, but cloud-based and without as many features. Another downside is that there isn't as many collaboration features as Dropbox or Google Slides. Microsoft did add in some things such as OneDrive integration, but it isn't as seamless as Dropbox and it doesn't work well at letting multiple users edit the same file at the same time, which is one of the biggest pros of Google Slides.

Overall, I would recommend PowerPoint over Google Slides and Keynote if you're able to get it an affordable price and don't need all of the collaboration features.

PowerPoint is great for creating slideshows and presentations. Since it is so widely used, the pptx files are compatible with pretty much every operating system and browser.

PowerPoint review by Vivek J.
Vivek J.

"Powerpoint isn't just a presentation maker!"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint has evolved into a creative production tool from being a presentation maker tool. I am using powerpoint to create ebooks, posters, handouts and several other creatives with the same ease as making presentations.

What do yo