Do you work for PowerPoint?

PowerPoint Reviews & Product Details

What is PowerPoint?

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

PowerPoint Screenshots

PowerPoint Profile Details

PowerPoint Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 1660 total PowerPoint reviews

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 1660 total PowerPoint reviews
PowerPoint review by Diego M.
Administrador

"Excelente en presentación"

What do you like best?

A la hora de presentación de algún tema, PowerPoint me ayudo a realizar de forma fácil y rápida la mejor para exponer un tema especifico con mucha claridad. Tengo bastante tiempo utilizando PowerPoint ya que de forma efectiva tengo buenos resultados en cada momento de una presentación

What do you dislike?

Al momento de realizar muchas presentaciones los textos son complicados de pegar de un sitio a otro ya que puede que te elimine algún cuadro o imagen sin querer. Los elementos utilizados en alguna dispositiva puede que sea difícil colocarlo en otra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint es una aplicación que te ayuda a realizar presentaciones de forma sencilla, rápida y eficaz para tus exposiciones y tener excelentes resultados a la hora de defensas de los mismos. Recomiendo esta herramienta PowerPoint para cualquier tipo de presentación que deseas realizar y tener buenos resultados.Es muy completa y creativa te ayuda a mejorar cada día tus entregas de proyectos. Con muchos años practicando con PowerPoint puedo decir que la recomiendo a cualquier usuario.

PowerPoint me ayuda a realizar mejores presentaciones de forma fácil y rápida para exposiciones en la universidad y el trabajo.

PowerPoint review by David J.
PowerPoint - Review

"Power Point - Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this amazing about Power Point is his ease of use , so simple , they have all kinds of stuff in there just to make your presentation better. I started using it before about 2 years, and today, I am still using it, usually for educational purpose, I like theirs idea about updating it almost every second month , I think everybody likes when Power Point is evolving. Thank you PowerPoint!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to link your google or g - mail account with it , most people found it very troubling. I think that, maybe, for the people who are not that familiar with computer and modern technology are might getting confused about using this, so my proposal is to make it more simple in way of making some clouds that will explain them what to do now, and what to do next.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try googling or searching at youtube on how to connect your PowerPoint with gmail or google account, and use PowerPoint as much as you can, it is the best softwer for making presentations.

I solve bunch of problems with PowerPoint, some of them are making presentations so I can give a better speech, making presentations for school.... and so on. I realized a lot of benefits , I can improve my speeches now , and while I am using PowerPoint I am getting more free time.

PowerPoint review by MONSERRAT M.
Personal docente

" powerpoint the best software and easy to use for presentations in my classes"

What do you like best?

I really like this tool because as a teacher it allows me to evaluate my students effectively and dynamically. In it I can see exhibitions, presentations, work, either on screen or TV. What I like most is that I can see all this without any Internet connection. The truth has been of great help and utility to implement it to the students.

What do you dislike?

I have used it for more than 5 years and I have never had any problems, but what I would like to improve would be that it be recorded in the format (pptx) that I have to take into account when recording it in the format (ppt). that is compatible with more versions, this is important because if I have to send the presentation and I do not know guarlo in (ppt) it is possible that I can not visualize it with total normality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% power point to all my colleagues, who when seeing the result I have had with my class, have been motivated to try it, powerpoint is excelnte easy to use and very fun to create your presentations, achieving a very good and dynamic result Without much effort.

Powerpoint in my field of work as an educator, is excellent for a better development of the class, thus achieving the attention of my students and a better understanding and participation, being my classes something more entertaining and fun, I also taught to use them for my students and exposing is no longer a problem because they feel motivated and the presentations provide all the tools for a better result.

PowerPoint review by zoraida emilia m.
Asistente Administrativo

"INCREDIBLE PROGRAM TO CREATE SLIDE."

What do you like best?

THere there are so many advantages that this great software has, that one of them is the ease of use it has is a very free application with which I can present texts, images and videos in a coordinated way. You can insert sounds in the presentation, depending on the topic to be treated. Present the exhibition in sequence in an organized and dynamic way. You can create links through hyperlinks in different slides. It's the best I could use at my university.

PowerPoint is an insurmountable office programming, it is fundamental and extremely essential when transmitting a thought or ideas that make it much more attractive and interesting in the eyes of people. When I think of creating a dynamic presentation, good quality, good appearance, clear. Professional and fast, the first option that comes to mind is PowerPoint, because this software offers all these advantages and has an excellent tradition in the market

What do you dislike?

power point is a very complete application but when I used it I realized that jobs can be saved and sent easily, but there is a risk that it will be damaged by a virus

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application according to my experience has been very useful, its functionality is very versatile

It is a program that never abandons me in my work, I am a devoted user of the program, all my slide shows are created in the program, regardless of the level of complexity or seriousness of the meeting, PowerPoint presentations never leave me wrong

PowerPoint review by Victor G.
Auxiliar político

"Un programa muy necesario para exposiciones"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que PowerPoint tenga muchas opciones, tanto como para agregar texto, imágenes, vídeos, crear estadísticas, como agregar diferentes animaciones para animar las presentaciones. Lo llevo utilizando muchísimos años y me encanta que sigan dándole soporte y agregando cosas nuevas.

What do you dislike?

Me encanta utilizar PP para mis presentaciones, no obstante si tengo que poner alguna pega, diría que es a la hora de intercambiar entre diseños. Es decir, si yo estoy utilizando un diseño en específico y quiero cambiarlo a otro diferente, algunas veces no coinciden los textos o imágenes, pero esto se debe a que la plantilla que utilizo en un principio tiene una disposición de elementos diferente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint es una herramienta principalmente para presentaciones, y si necesitas crear alguna el programa te lo pone muy fácil a la hora de elegir el diseño e insertar lo que necesites. La interfaz es muy sencilla y si es la primera vez que lo utilizas no tendrás muchos problemas para crear una buena presentación, no obstante recomiendo aprender un poco antes a utilizarlo al 100%.

Utilizo este programa muy a menudo, y es una herramienta muy completa y visual a la hora de hacer presentaciones orales frente a grupos de gente, ya que te permite ser más creativo contigo mismo y a la vez poner en orden tus ideas y que las demás personas te entiendan mejor y estén totalmente atentos.

PowerPoint review by Sammantha S.
Diseñador

"The best visual complement when exposing your ideas"

What do you like best?

Power Point es la mejor aplicacion que puedes elegir si deseas crear presentaciones de algun tema en particular, posee muchas herramientas, incluido una variedad de temas en las diapositivas, que van desde la mas elegante hasta la más sencilla,esta diversidad de herramientas hacen que las presentaciones sean mas al publico. En general Power Point es una aplicacion muy completa para la creacion de presentaciones mas dinamicas, puedes insertar imagenes,quitarle el fondo a las imagenes,agregar videos, canciones, cambio en la paleta de colores, puedes jugar con las caracteristicas de tu diapositiva, tu eres quien elige la clase de presentacion que quieres realizar o hacia donde quieres que se dirija en formato visual. En particular para mi y en mi area de trabajo donde debo realizar muchisimas presentaciones a mis superiores y clientes, esta aplicacion me hace el trabajo mas sencillo, creo y edito presentaciones de manera facil y rapida.

What do you dislike?

Power Point is the best application you can choose if you want to create presentations of a particular subject, it has many tools, including a variety of topics on the slides, ranging from the most elegant to the simplest, this diversity of tools make the presentations are more to the public. In general Power Point is a very complete application for the creation of more dynamic presentations, you can insert images, remove the background to the images, add videos, songs, change in the color palette, you can play with the characteristics of your slide, your You are the one who chooses the kind of presentation you want to make or where you want it to be directed in visual format. In particular for me and in my work area where I must make many presentations to my superiors and clients, this application makes the work easier, I create and edit presentations easily and quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make a presentation of the topic of your preference, I highly recommend the use of Power Point, they will create incredible presentations, with a super easy to use application, free and with a variety of tools to adapt to the imagination of the user.

My area of ​​work (fashion), is a mostly visual area and therefore, I must make multiple presentations to expose my designs to clients and superiors, with Power Point I found the simplest and fun way to do it, I can create presentations whenever I want, exposing and explaining my designs always keeping the attention of the person who looks at them, in general this application is the perfect visual complement.

PowerPoint review by GENESIS M.
E-Learning

"PowerPoint is a tool to create perfect presentations"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is an excellent program which allows me to explain my classes and talks in a trained way and thus capturing the attention of my students, I like the idea that I can add images, audio to small videos, I can also design the presentation through templates in a very easy way and if I am using my mail it is stored in the clouds which I can then access to my presentation from any device.I am also using the inking function in PowerPoint to teach students where I use the slides as a blackboard. The best part is that I can add another slide to get a new board and then, at the end of the teaching session, I can email all the slides to the student for future reference.

What do you dislike?

I have used PowerPoint since I was in school and it has never stopped surprising me.

So I do not have any complaints, but if I wanted new templates to exist it would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best part that I love about Microsoft PowerPoint is that it is incredibly easy to use and extremely easy to use by anyone. What I like most about PowerPoint is that it consists of numerous features that allow us to apply animations and designs of our own choosing. In addition, there are many ways to edit photos that will make our presentation look even more colorful and impressive. I would say that through PowerPoint we can transmit knowledge in a more practical, professional and easy way.

- The most important thing that is needed to make a good presentation is to import the content of the slides. Microsoft PowerPoint does a great job in this. You can import anything from images to tables and even videos.

- The slides can be organized and edited to your liking. The size of the slides can be adjusted, which I found very useful for making posters.

- The presentation view is good where you can see your notes and also get a laser pointer on the screen.

- The editors of text, tables and images are incredible, as seen in all Microsoft software.

- There is a large collection of animations to choose from.

- Finally, the new inking functions that are added to the new version of PowerPoint are very useful if you have a device with a digital pen. I use it to teach students where I can open a slide and begin to ink. It serves as a blackboard.

PowerPoint review by Rafael F.
Redactor y auxiliar

"Accesible y potente, una herramienta imprescindible"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint es un gran complemento de Microsoft Office porque permite realizar increíbles presentaciones con resultados muy profesionales a prácticamente cualquier persona aunque no esté especialmente familiarizada con el manejo de ordenadores. Con unos pocos días de aprendizaje podrás mejorar muchísimo tus presentaciones y explicaciones. Así que en definitiva un punto fuerte de PowerPoint es el fácil manejo y aprendizaje de éste.

What do you dislike?

Me encanta PowerPoint, pero como siempre en estos programas hay opciones alternativas gratuitas, por lo que si no tienes suficientes recursos económicos puede ser un problema. Pero si para tu empresa no lo es, lo recomiendo encarecidamente ya que me parece un programa muy completo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo mucho PowerPoint a la hora de hacer presentaciones explicativas, además de la multitud de funciones que tiene para hacer más visual la exposición, ya sea con fotos, vídeos, gráficas... También dispone de diversos temas gratis para las diapositivas que vienen muy bien.

Lo utilizo en mi trabajo a la hora de hacer presentaciones porque me parece el complemento visual perfecto, ya que anima a la gente a estar atenta a las explicaciones y hace que sean más entretenidas para ellos y más fácil de explicar para ti, porque te ayuda con elementos gráficos.

PowerPoint review by Enmanuel C.
(10,001+ employees)

"power point is very good for me."

What do you like best?

I like to use power point to teach my classes, since since I do the performance of my students has improved, every day I surprise them with something new thanks to this tool, what I like most is that the sheets are very dynamic, I can gregarle text, images and insert videos.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about power point is that it has so many functions that I did not know I had, thanks to a course that I made online I was able to know that with it I can do even didactic games, previously I thought that these would be done with a super program or something more expensive, and power point is useful for that and much more, just that it does not have a manual to know all its functions, you must resort to additional courses and I think this is a disadvantage for us as users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a teacher committed to teaching my students, and thanks to this application I have achieved many benefits, if it works for me, I'm sure it will be the same.

with this application although it seems incredible, I managed to solve the problem of attention deficit that had some of my students, now all are motivated in my classes and look forward to my arrival in the classroom.

PowerPoint review by Gabriela G.
Ayudante Administrativo

"Pioneer in the creation of slides."

What do you like best?

What I like about this product is how easy it is to use it.

It has many options that we can customize to adapt to our needs and that are in tune with the creativity we want to capture on the slides.

The slides can have multimedia objects that support us to give visuality to the information we show in them.

What do you dislike?

In this regard, I must comment on my discouragement when they launch a new version of the product since every time the new versions demand more resources from my devices and this slows down the work.

When I run very loaded presentations of objects, it tends to slow down the passage of slides with transitions

Recommendations to others considering the product

When creating the presentations, you must be careful not to overload the slides, in such a way that you take full advantage of what this powerful resource offers.

Do not abuse the animations.

Use it for all kinds of jobs and presentations where it is relevant to demonstrate the creativity of the presenter and their respective teaching support used to show their ideas to the audience.

I support myself in many opportunities using this product since for all expositions before an audience we must take a support that guides the presentation and shows the ideas accurately and creatively to the public.

It is a product that is applied by users of all nature or scope of action since for example, at the academic level exhibitions are presented on specific topics, at a business level the situation of the company is shown through slides containing tables, graphics, progress of projects, in short all kinds of information of interest.

PowerPoint review by Santosh R.
DEVELOPER

"Best and easiest Presentation Software"

What do you like best?

it is easy to use and there are a lot of excellent features for animating the presentation, designing layouts, editing of photos, with lots and lots of options.slideshows and animation is the best part of this software.in this software, there is the lots of fonts and colors.increase and decrease font size. i like themes and wordart options.you can use chart and table.you can add pictures, videos, and audio in your slides. low space file creates. and the best part is that this software is the free

What do you dislike?

PowerPoint is a tool of daily use in my work. I have never had problems with the use and application of it in the day to day of my duties, I have no objection to the program, rather it seems a tool very valuable in the business environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is the best presentation software and it is free and easy to use.

animations and sliding its amazing. this software is easy to use.anyone can use this software for presentation purpose.who can use this software? student ,teacher,business person,engineers,doctors,stock marketers for showing graphs.

PowerPoint review by LIDIANA F.
Servicio de atención al cliente
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Power Point gives users the opportunity to express their ideas through fun visual presentations. "

What do you like best?

the power to elaborate, digital presentations, that are showy, and with a content of images that capture the attention of the people who can see the presentation. excellent program to make digital presentations, for companies, teachers, students and any independent person.

What do you dislike?

the not being able to have the updates of the application of fast way, since sometimes it is not compatible with the version of the computer that you have, also if you elaborate the presentation in a new version, when you open it in an old application the design is lost original .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power point is an application that is found in most computers, it is free and easy to use, it also allows you to prepare presentations for students, teachers, companies and all types of personnel that need to prepare presentations.

Power Point is an excellent application, to be used in the business area, since it allows to create digital presentations, and propose strategies at a business level, present proposals in a clear manner, expressing it through images, videos and schema. Power Point gives users the opportunity to express their ideas through fun visual presentations.

PowerPoint review by Yorge S.
Gerente superior de recursos humanos

"The best application to create a variety of presentations"

What do you like best?

Power point is a very useful program when you want to present a particular topic, either in relation to a product or service of the company, which gives us enough to express ourselves with clients, partners or workers. This program has many options that facets that makes life easier when we want to make our presentation, power point allows us to create professional multimedia presentations, has many viewing options, you can see the result on a computer monitor, LCD projector, It even allows us to export your show on the web, you can simply print out copies of the slides and give it to your audience, it also gives us the option to make transitions between fantasy slides, insert animations that make your text and zoom images by the screen and jump in place, there are many more things that I can say advantageous power point, because from the beginning has been and will continue to be my first option to make a presentation.

What do you dislike?

At the moment of talking about the things that I liked the least about power point, the first one that came to me was the ease with which a presentation can become boring to the public because of the linear and simplistic that it can become, although, of In the same way, it must be said that the disadvantage of distracting the public is if too many movements are placed on the presentation slides, another thing that happened to me a lot and that I did not like at all, is the ease with which the presentation can be affected by a virus and from there, does not allow you to open the file, in my case those were some of the points that I did not like to use power point, very useful rest

Recommendations to others considering the product

For new people who want to start implementing power point as a presentation tool, I recommend its use when wanting to expose some product theme, its ease of use, the various tools it contains to make presentations attractive to the public

At work, the program has facilitated the presentation of various business proposals, in which a presentation must be made, as well as the moment of presenting a product or a particular topic that should be treated in the company, it also saves us a lot of time. the creation of presentations, for its ease of use

PowerPoint review by VERONICA R.
Maestro de escuela

"Presentation program in PowerPoint, dynamic, practical with multiple tools."

What do you like best?

In today's world with infused technology, I get involved daily in the fields of higher education (both public and private), and I find again and again that PowerPoint is my software program for presentations! I think its versatility and ease of use (without any formal training) has to be my favorite thing this program. I can provide an editable version of a presentation to my students (or staff), or I can provide them with an automated slide show / video that they can simply view to receive the desired information. Which makes of my class something more dynamic and entertaining thus achieving the absolute concentration of my course and better result at the time of making the evaluations. It is a very practical program and can be used to present research results, as a help tool in class in addition to having additional moderate views on the side of the screen. It allows adding time for the practices before the formal presentation, and even establishing and complying with the stipulated time for the presentation. It is easy to store in the memory of the PC and can be reopened and modified if necessary without any problem, you can save additional in different formats. You have the option of allowing you to review the slides as they are done, so that they are corrected in the same process, and you have a moderated view on the side of the screen.

What do you dislike?

Power Point is a tool of daily use in my work as a teacher - researcher and I have never had problems with the use and application in the day to day of my obligations, I have no objection to the program, rather it seems a very valuable tool in The educational - business environment.

I think if I have to ask for an improvement, if the program is applied automatically when saving the file, if I wanted to "compress images / graphics to reduce the file size". I have many students who have been transmitted to our classes online. This can often be quite large due to its images / graphics. I know that I must always understand my graphics before I save the file, but even when they are allowed to do so, students often forget when pressure is an important presentation. He has experienced this with staff and other teachers / colleagues as well. "Would you like to include images / graphics to reduce the size of your file?" with the same 'Destination output' options that are available in the Compress images tool, it would save effort, size and time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power Point has allowed me to make presentations with slides, where I develop the classes to transmit them to my students in a dynamic, interactive way and with the most applications that make the transmission of knowledge more practical and easy, and even makes the students are more interested in the content developed. As a researcher, it is a tool that is used to develop presentations of research results for presentations at academic events. As a professor and researcher, this tool has allowed me to develop my presentations according to the target audience, with the use of many applications (texts, photos, images, sounds, videos, tables, graphics, among others), it has allowed me to Connecting my presentations with other files that interest me at particular times are shown. It really is a practical tool.

Within the tools offered by Microsoft Office, PowerPoint is an excellent program of presentation with dynamic and attractive slides, which has many types of templates that can be modified and applied according to the need to have a presentation, designs among which You can Choose the predefined ones in the same program or adapt the different ones. For the design of the templates you can add texts with different types of letters, sizes and colors, you can also add images, photos, tables, graphics, videos, audios, among others, according to the taste, the need and the user's criteria. It also gives us tools to show the presentation as animations, sounds, effects that help improve the aesthetics of the presentation. Another important aspect is that it allows you to add hyperlinks to connect with other files that may be considered important somewhere in the exhibition at the time of showing the presentation.

PowerPoint review by Gonzalo T.
Redactor

"Estupendo programa"

What do you like best?

Creo que puedo decir sin temor a equivocarme que Power Point es el mejor programa para presentaciones que existe. Hay multitud de opciones para hacer que la presentación sea más dinámica, se le puede poner cliparts, insertar imágenes, vídeos etc. También puedes elegir entre muchos temas, por lo que si no eres muy creativo o sencillamente no te apetece, no tienes por qué crearlos tú.

What do you dislike?

En general no he tenido ningún problema con Power Point, quizás alguna vez al reproducirlo en el proyector (aunque eso es más culpa del proyector yo creo) y que alguna vez me ha ido lento de más.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo que si alguien va a utilizar este programa por primera vez, que se mire algún tutorial o guía de uso en youtube, ya que al principio no sabremos todas las opciones con las que éste cuenta y nos saldrá una presentación demasiado básica. Pero si necesitas hacer alguna presentación, sin duda este es tu programa.

En nuestra empresa utilizamos PowerPoint para realizar cualquier presentación que necesitemos en alguna conferencia, o para enseñar una nueva propuesta de ley y que todo el mundo preste atención. Es un programa muy necesario ya que te ayuda a seguir el hilo del mensaje que quieres dar, además de ayudar a que los espectadores no se aburran.

PowerPoint review by Maria L.
asistente administrativo

"Great software for scheduling presentations"

What do you like best?

Use powerpoint for many years is the best program to make prsentaciones for the following reasons:

* It is a software that helps to make presentations of high level, both commercial and business. Its platform allows growth samples, statistics and graphics to be an excellent visual feature.

* In our organization, he showed us how to increase the capacity of human capital to create advertising systems and the impact that this could have on the public.

* Its system of dynamic creation, optimizes and guarantees that the speaker is always in control of the information it is showing.

* We chose this software to make presentations since its trajectory is well recognized and even used by commercial partners who also base their growth and production on how to impact the final customer with a satisfactory product.

* The final result of the presentations is simply exceptional, it is above similar platforms, such as Prezzi, among others. I would simply recommend it to improve market research capacity and expand expectations.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to add, nor suggestions, since it is a fairly complete and very well designed software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is easy to understand and very efficient. It is not necessary to be an analytical person to navigate the software, anyone can quickly understand how it really works.

It is simple, simple and makes your presentations dynamic and high impact for the viewer.

It has a multi-screen support that allows the public to be interested in everything that is being done from any angle of the room.

In the company we use it to present improvements in the units of risk and to realize publicity, since when you can make links with PowerPoint, the presentations are more versatile and useful to show.

It has a great variety in its content library that does not allow any idea to escape, which makes its presentations look professional regardless of their creative level.

PowerPoint review by Livis F.
Emprendedor independiente
(5001-10,000 employees)

"program to prepare presentations. "

What do you like best?

I really like this application because it allows me to make digital presentations to expose my ideas in graphic form and use images, videos, graphics, diagrams, tables and many other things. I can expose in a simple and clear way, through beautiful slides.

What do you dislike?

the truth I can not say negative things about the application because it is very good. I would only like that the new users of the application, when starting for the first time the program gave them a video guide of learning, so that the users have a guide of how to use the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if I would recommend it because it is a free application, very simple to use, it is for all ages, and it is found in all computers, it is also very fun to use and its results are very fable.

small and large companies can make digital presentations, and expose them in public in a clear and simple way, and thus achieve good results in their companies with the help of this easy program.

PowerPoint review by YUSMARYS JOSEFINA G.
ADMINISTRADORA

"The best and easiest presentation software to use"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint tools and resources become an easy-to-use program. It is very useful for me, since I can present them as statistical elements, images and graphics. PowerPoint for me is a very important tool for the business sector, especially because the administration of the sales and public relations part. Always with the slides, I am looking for an attractive way to project data and all that illustrative content that allows to share relevant information about the products, services or corporate image that is represented. Power Point has been invaluable software for presentations. The feature that I find most useful is to have predesigned templates that facilitate the rapid completion of professional presentations. I especially like the visualization of infographics of animated descriptions, since they give me a creative and visually attractive way to describe my data. In addition, Power Point allows you to download additional designs and transitions from the Microsoft website, which provides a wide range of templates. I also like the fact that to promote ease of use and ease of application, PowerPoint has a user guide that describes how to make presentations with software tools.

What do you dislike?

some details that can be adjusted, very brief elements, the theme of the templates should always be updated, you should have more options, especially commercial formats. The issue of the size of the formats, currently PowerPoin is a tool for the Community Manager, must adapt it to those demands. For the rest, I believe that its elements are focused, only that they must constantly update them due to the technological evolution that we have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In general, PowerPoint has been there for me from the beginning. I consider myself an advanced user and will not have repairs to recommend to be a beginner. If it's already installed, if I do not have to pay, if a client wants me to use it, then that's fine. What yes, but if it depends on me, if we are talking about buying the program instead of just using it, if I have a tight deadline and I can not deal with the tape, then, tragically, PowerPoint and it will not be my first choice.

my general experience with POWERPOINT has been incredible. I have been using it for approximately 6 years in my place of work and as much as personal use, I must make numerous presentations of data and reports. PowerPoint has allowed me to present graphs, images and texts at a professional level using attractive slides that help to make presentations attractive and, therefore, to capture the attention of the audience when presenting crucial data. Also, since I work in an organization of several departments where not everyone can be physically present at the meetings, power point has a function that allows the presentations to be transmitted as a live webcast to solve the problems of having that meet in an area.

Given all these amazing features, I strongly recommend Power Point for anyone in the academic or business world, since graphics and backgrounds will allow you to make dynamic professional presentations.

PowerPoint review by Jimmy Jose T.
Jefe Planta

"Useful tool for the design of presentations with style and professionalism. "

What do you like best?

One of my favorite tools in my personal and business life, its design and presentation features allow you to give that personal and professional touch to each of your work, its countless number of predetermined templates make the design work easier depending on the requirement of each client.

It gives me a lot of use because it allows to give specific data through graphics, real images and even audiovisual formats, its versatility of work and ease of use allows you to improve and specialize your work management.

It is important to clarify that it is a tool of the Microsoft Office package and that is why it is easy to access this software and obtain the amount of benefits offered.

Today I am satisfied with everything that this software has given me to improve every day in my professional life.

What do you dislike?

As a constant user of this tool at this time I have no negative comments to provide. This software allows me to present day-to-day tasks, work proposals, making it more dynamic and fun. Meets expectations, for me all Microsoft products are vital. I consider them to be going in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider it and it will be part of your daily business life

It really allows to show presentations in a professional way dynamically and to be able to impart my ideas for the continuous improvements of the organization to which I represent. It helps me to capture the attention of each of the people present as I give the personality touch that I want.

PowerPoint review by Sofia Carolina F.
Docente
(10,001+ employees)

"Power Point excellent application to dictate workshops and much more."

What do you like best?

Power point is a very good tool, I have used it for many years without having any setbacks, at the beginning in the university to make exhibitions to my teachers. I currently use it as a support to teach my students, what I like most is that I can make my exhibitions more dynamic, I attract the attention of many more people, I can add videos, text, images, make hyperlinks , in the last few years I have discovered that I can make interactive games using hyperlinks.

What do you dislike?

although I have very good results with this application, if I have to say something that I dislike of power point, is that they have so many functions ero does not have any guide to use, or a customer service where you can communicate In case you need some advice, I handle the application thanks to the years I have using it and thanks to the fact that I had to take courses to handle it more easily, not because Microsoft is busy with that, and I consider it a great disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

power point is an application incorporated into the microsoft office package and I think it is very useful for all types of users, as a teacher I have been excellent since the blackboard changed by power poin, has many functions that can make your work a better experience.

With this application in my work as a teacher I have had very good results, I have recently discovered the possibility of going beyond just doing slides to support my classes, (which has been very useful, I have managed to motivate my students ) but in addition to that you can do didactic games and it is very useful to do evaluations, and get out of the routine of doing a written test, with power point I have achieved an excellent performance of my students in the area of ​​mathematics and managed to develop a great motivation in the study of it.

PowerPoint review by Myshelle P.
Analista de Operaciones e Inventarios en

"Tool for the design of presentations that facilitates the projection of ideas in the work."

What do you like best?

My favorite tool and most used for the development of my slides in my personal life as in my work environment, for 15 years I have implemented the use of this tool from my basic studies to university.

Thanks to this virtuoso software has been easier to create your slides for my presentations in my organization, is characterized by its number of templates that give you that touch of design that captures the attention of each of the present, another of Its important feature is that it is very easy to use, it is not necessary to know very much about funds to work with PowerPoint.

In my current work I use it daily for reporting presentations and without a doubt it is an easier and more dynamic way to do it, with your touch of personality, your number of emotional templates, the ease of creating statistical data, allows you to insert audiovisual files, transitions between slides help you capture attention, videos among others.

What do you dislike?

According to my experience I consider this tool in the right direction, some negative comment regarding the product I do not have, in my work path I have gained time with this tool, in addition to this I can capture the attention of the person in charge of the organization to whom I represent thanks to PowerPoint.

But if the versions could be more emotions a little more advanced would be completely satisfied.

And the uploads of information specifically music files or videos tends to take too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many benefits with this tool.

Benefits obtained are many, but mainly this tool has allowed us to present before the clients of the organization the management reports in a more dynamic and less monotonous way, thanks to the ease of customizing it according to the current requirements it is a bit easier to present ideas and proposal to our clients.

PowerPoint review by Pedro Jose Z.
Paramédico

"Magnificent tool of wide design options without any doubt .. "

What do you like best?

undoubtedly that Power Point is distinguished by its breadth of options and features it has for the design of templates customized to the criteria and taste of the user, another of the capabilities of this extraordinary software is the easy realization of the animations to the shapes or image according to the case.

What do you dislike?

even though it has the peculiarity of sending and storing it easily, it is always latent and / or prone to being damaged by a virus, thus losing the work it has already designed or causing inconveniences to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation in particular is for all those professionals and users focused primarily on the training of personnel using Power Point as a primary tool because thanks to its capabilities and various features it gives us the ability to create effective slides and dynamics without any complication

Really excellent results because thanks to this important tool allows me to make my templates quickly, easily and effectively thanks to its extensive variety to create the same ...

PowerPoint review by ALEIDA JOSEFINA C.
Ingeniero de proyecto

"PowerPoint, the best tool to make PresentationsPowerPoint, the best tool to make Presentations"

What do you like best?

What I like most about MIcrosoft PowerPoint, is the wonderful tools you have to make slides, it has great tools to make beautiful slides, It has different templates that you can use when making a presentation, you have the option to change color if so If you want, PowerPoint has the ability to insert Images, Videos and Sound to Presentations.

I have used this program for more than 5 years and I consider it a fairly complete software. I recommend it a lot

What do you dislike?

During the time I have worked with PowerPoint I have not had any problems when developing my presentations. I do not have any negative comments about PowerPoint, on the contrary I really like this Program, it is very dynamic and is capable of doing many things that make PowerPoint Unico.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the Best product. I recommend PowerPoint because:

* It's easy and quick to use

*It's free

* Has a large variety of templates

* You can Insert Images, Videos and Sounds

PowerPoint is a very useful Software, with PowerPoint you can turn a boring meeting of staff into something entertaining, because with your tools you can create a rain of Ideas to be able to carry out better explanations and much more fun.

I always use it when making a presentation for my work

PowerPoint review by Lilian C.
Lilian Cochatella, Redactora

"El número uno en su campo"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de utilizar PowerPoint es lo simple que es de utilizar, lo que hace que sea mi programa prioritario a la hora de hacer presentaciones rápidamente. Me gusta también la personalización que tiene,y que se puedan agregar imágenes, animaciones, audios, vídeos etc, que hará tu presentación más dinámica e interactiva.

What do you dislike?

Estoy contenta con el rendimiento y las opciones que me ofrece PowerPoint, pero el precio siempre es un inconveniente, hay una versión de prueba pero caduca, por lo que tendremos que pagar obligatoriamente si queremos utilizar el programa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo este programa para cualquiera que necesite hacer presentaciones rápida y fácilmente, tiene multitud de herramientas que harán tus presentaciones más completas, lo que hará que tu presentación oral sea fluída y la gente prestará más atención con la ayuda de diapositivas.

Lo utilizo en mi trabajo para exponer cualquier exposición oral que lo requiera, ya que puedo insertar imágenes con datos para que la gente tenga un estímulo más visual a la hora de escuchar, además de que también inserto vídeos para que sean más entretenidas y la gente esté despierta.

PowerPoint review by Eduardo C.
Auxiliar político

"Ideal para hacer presentaciones de forma fácil y rápida"

What do you like best?

MS Powerpoint siempre ha sido mi primera opción para estos menesteres. Recuerdo que aprendí a usarlo en el instituto, y a partir de ahí siempre me acompañó junto a la suite de oficina de microsoft por su simpleza y funcionalidad. Hoy en día me permite convertir mis explicaciones en algo resultón y bonito sin desperdiciar demasiado tiempo gracias a sus múltiples plantillas. Prácticamente el trabajo está medio hecho antes de empezar.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta que sea un programa con sistema de licencias, o sea, de pago. Pero la calidad se paga siempre, sea en este o en otro programa. No hay otro que se le acerque. Otra cosa que no me gusta son los problemas de compatibilidad entre distintas versiones de microsoft office, eso deberían arreglarlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si necesitas explicar algo complicado para dummies, utiliza esto. Es mucho más sencillo de hacer con transiciones y animaciones que simplemente aportando gráficas y datos en crudo que pueden aburrir.

Con Microsoft Powerpoint puedo convertir una explicación farragosa y polémica en algo entretenido, divertido y asequible para todo el mundo. Lo utilizo siempre que tengo que hacer alguna presentación compleja para facilitar el trabajo de comprensión a mis oyentes. Me ha ayudado mucho exponiendo mi trabajo desde siempre.

PowerPoint review by Nrupa D.
Pharmacy Intern
Hospital & Health Care

"A great thing to look into."

What do you like best?

I like that you can do multiple things through this software. Some common things that I've used this program for are for presentations. I've also used it for a few posters that I've had to make and print out. It gives a lot of options in terms of font, sizing, and pictures. You have the ability to utilize the templates they have. Another thing that I like is how easy it is to use this software. Even if you've never used it before it can be easy to train somebody new.

What do you dislike?

One major issue I've found with this software is that it's difficult to do group presentations and collaborate on projects. One person will have to do all the typing since you can't invite others to collaborate on the document itself. It also doesn't update existing documents if somebody makes an edit. Therefore, you'd have to send the newly edited version to your group each time you make an edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're making constant presentations than this is a great program to invest in.

When it comes to making presentation slides you're able to organize material in a clear manner. You can choose from a number of different tranistions. The presentation slides can also be printed out and given in either individual slides, 2 slides, 3 slides, 4 slides, or 6 slides. Which is nice when there is a large group meeting and some people aren't able to see the screen.

PowerPoint review by Brittany W.
Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Vlogger/Blogger

"Tried and True"

What do you like best?

I find that I always use PowerPoint because it is a software that is reliable. PowerPoint has been around for many years and is trusted by many, so I find that I am able to share my PowerPoint projects with anyone. It is extremely easy to use and the end result is always very professional looking, which is something that I think makes this software a great choice for businesses, educators, and students alike. PowerPoint is frequently updated with new features, so I think it can only continue to improve.

What do you dislike?

Something that I dislike about PowerPoint is the price of the software. It is an excellent software, so I understand the reasoning behind the cost. However, I think that there should be more affordable options for the program. I know that there is a monthly option, but I think that after so many months of paying for it, you should be given lifetime access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend PowerPoint to anyone who is looking for a software that will help them to create professional looking presentations and projects. It is extremely easy to use and gives the user full control. There are many different options and this software is perfect for anyone in any industry.

I use PowerPoint for many projects. I have used PowerPoint when developing media kits, as well as campaigning strategies. As a student, I also use PowerPoint for many of my school projects. I think that is the benefit of PowerPoint is that it can be used by many different individuals, regardless of their industry.

PowerPoint review by Yulieth Carolina F.
Artesana

"power point has accompanied me for a long time."

What do you like best?

with this application I have managed to do everything a little, that's why I like its versatility very much, it is useful for every user, from a student, to a teacher, or any professional. Nowadays I have known other functions of the application that have helped me to make banners, posters and I have done very well, I think it has everything I need even at low cost, because it is incorporated into the office package.

What do you dislike?

After knowing this application, I can say that its main disadvantage is that Microsoft does not worry because its users use the application, it does not have any help service to the user or some type of instruction, there are so many functions that it has, but you must discover them yourself, because Microsoft is limited to selling a package and does not care if you use it or not, I consider it a great weakness.

this power point tool has been very useful for me, and in my work it has helped me much more than what I expected, it allows me to make presentations of all the work that I do in the workshop as an artisan, besides all the pictures have a lot utility because I can print and make brochures, and add them to my social networks as images, this has allowed my work to be more recognized and so I have increased my clientele.

PowerPoint review by Sandra P. Z.
Docente, Investigador y Asesor Académico

"El mejor software comercial que conozco para el diseño de presentaciones de alta calidad."

What do you like best?

Yo amo a Microsoft Power Point. Llevo años utilizándolo. Lo empleé cuando estudié mis dos carreras profesionales (Licenciada en Educación y Técnico en Administración Hotelera) para hacer presentaciones de alta calidad de mis exposiciones. Ahora lo empleo con mis alumnos en el salón de clases para impartir las mismas. No soy profesional de la informática, pero si usuaria asidua de muchas aplicaciones. Me gusta que su interfaz es sencilla, fácil de utilizar para usuarios ingenuos. Puedo rápidamente insertar diapositivas, incluir texto, imágenes, sonido, gráficos, entre otros elementos de diseño de una forma muy eficaz. Me encanta como puedo incorporar movimiento y cambiar los tipos de transición entre las diapositivas de forma sencilla. Con un poco de creatividad, puedo hacer presentaciones de alta calidad para los temas que deseo presentar a mis estudiantes. En fin, adoro este software. Me hace ser creativa y sentirme como diseñadora, sin serlo.

What do you dislike?

En realidad, todo me complace de Microsoft Power Point. Interfaz sencilla. Rápida ubicación de los elementos de diseño. Compatible con otros software de la suite de Microsoft como Excel y Word. No tengo nada que argumentar en su contra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

En el campo educativo recomiendo el uso de Microsoft Power Point, tanto en el momento de impartir las clases como para hacer presentaciones de alta calidad en eventos de caracter científico para divulgar este tipo de conocimiento. Usuarios ingenuos y expertos pueden emplearla con gran facilidad y excelentes resultados.

He utilizado Microsoft Power Point para realizar trabajos académicos cuando cursaba mis estudios universitarios. También lo emplee con mucho éxito cuando realicé presentaciones orales de artículos de investigación de mi autoría en congresos científicos. Hace dos años viajé a Cuba y participé como ponente en un Congreso en el Palacio de las Convenciones de La Habana, y gratamente me sorprendió ver como muchas personas, en su mayoría, empleaban esta aplicación, lo que deja ver su gran uso en este tipo de eventos de carácter científico donde se comparte conocimiento. De manera específica lo he usado eficientemente para diseñar tarjetas de presentación, tarjetas de invitación, calcomanías, pósters para presentaciones en congresos académicos, montar clases, mapas conceptuales, etc. Es un software muy versátil para el diseño.

PowerPoint review by surjeet s.
problem curator

"Excellent product with extensive features that allow to create beautiful and elegant presentations"

What do you like best?

From Microsoft Power Point, I like everything. I believe, honestly, that it is one of the best products available to design presentations easily, quickly, optimally and elegantly. I think that the style of its interface favors users with little experience in the use of design software, so that anyone can build high-quality presentations with this software and in a short time. Functionalities such as the use of predetermined designs help a lot in the preparation of the presentations. And the advantage of being reconfigurable is ideal. Of course, the user must have a minimum of knowledge about the manipulation of them (image insertion, color combination, animations, slide transition, time intervals, built-in sound) to be able to configure them correctly.

What do you dislike?

Finding disadvantages to such a good product is complicated. Maybe I should mention the fact that it takes a good team (Personal Computer) to make videos with Microsot Power Point, since render the slides becomes slow and sometimes I have noticed that certain properties of each slide are lost. But I think this is something that happens with all software intended for video manipulation. Another aspect that I would like to incorporate into the product is the possibility of editing images inserted from within the application, so as to be able to touch them efficiently, without resorting to another software product, as is done with Excel graphics, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best products I know to design high quality presentations. I highly recommend it.

I use Power Point daily in the classroom to teach my students. They also use it to do exhibitions and evaluations. I have also used it to make technical reports in work meetings. And also, I use it in the presentation of scientific articles during my participation in national and international events of academic and research nature, where I have observed, that Power Point is the undisputed leader of use for this type of events. Benefits obtained: the maximum understanding of the audience on the exposed subject. I recommend this product widely.

PowerPoint review by Kerly G.
Artesana

"With power point I can do everything a little."

What do you like best?

there is a lot to say about what I like about power point, it is useful for all types of users, I used it in my studies many years ago, to make the slides of my exhibitions, then over time I learned that I could get much out of it this tool, not only are presentation slides, but I can use it to advertise my work as an artisan, I have saved a lot of money using power point, I can add text, images, and print and deliver them as brochures, banners and much more.

What do you dislike?

I think that Microsoft knows what it does and gives us many useful tools, just that it does not spend time instructing its users to use their products easily and they can get the most out of it, everyone who has a computer without a doubt buys a office package no matter if you use it or not, it is good to have it on the computer, but it would be better to buy it and be prepared to use each program really and do not have it only adornment, power point is one of these very good programs, but What does not guide me is that I have to learn to use it alone, because it does not have a tutorial, or with any help or customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent power point program incorporated into the office package, all with the same price.

With this application I have made pictures with all the crafts I made in the Kimberly Salazar Creations workshop, I can add text and print them to distribute them as a brochure and also use it to save it as an image and publish it on my social networks giving publicity to my I work for all the media, all this has helped me to grow my sales.

PowerPoint review by Jeremias Isrrael A.
(10,001+ employees)

"power point is very useful for me."

What do you like best?

This application has many things that I like, including all the sheets that I can achieve, because I can insert images, text, videos, make hyperlinks, and so make my presentations the best in the class, with these sheets I can impart my classes to students and achieve better care in each of them, I like the possibility that offers me to project them in video bem, and I can change.

What do you dislike?

although it is a very useful application and it has worked very well for me, the only thing that displeases me about the application is that it does not have any tool to advise the user or any means to communicate with the creators, it is incorporated into the office package and you only buy it, install it and you no longer have any opportunity to communicate if you need it. also that the application has many functions and not having a guide to the user, I am sure that not yet I do not apply all the functions that it brings, due to ignorance of the same.

It is an application that has brought me many benefits in my work as a Teacher in the Ministry of Eucalysis, since I use this tool to prepare my classes and so I find more motivated students, they have improved their grades significantly and therefore I could not stop using it because it would demejorate in enthusiasm and motivation of my students, who are very comfortable with new technologies, more than with a blackboard and a marker, as is the traditional method.

PowerPoint review by ricardo s.
Ricardo Salvador, gerente de ventas

"Esencial en la oficina"

What do you like best?

Power point es una gran aplicacion a la hora de crear presentaciones, y su punto fuerte es la sencillez con la que se puede trabajar con ella, dispone de formatos propios que son basicos pero utiles para cualquier presentacion

What do you dislike?

Tiene puntos fuertes y debiles como todos los programas, en este caso lo que menos me gusta de la aplicacion es que sus plantillas estan limitadas, al igual que los colores, y las fuentes de la letra suelen ser casi siempre las mismas

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un editor y creador de presentaciones esencial en toda oficina, una oficina o un colegio si quiera no deberia de prescindir de el, porque para trabajos en equipo o presentaciones ante los clientes o superiores, es esencial y muy barata

En toda empresa necesitamos una presentacion de vez en cuando, en la nuestra, por suerte hemos tenido power point que nos ha acerco mas al objetivo, y por ello estamos muy agradecidos de tenerlo, en el sentido de beneficiarse, almenos yo cuando he realizado presentaciones en power point siempre he salido del paso, gracias a el

PowerPoint review by Maribel del Carmen S.
Gestión de Redes - Dominios Windows Server

"Power Point revision"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Power Point is that it has accompanied me during my more than 20 years of professional career in the area of Information Technology and Systems and I have been able to transfer its use to my children, who have also taken advantage of its usefulness. I still use it almost daily. It is an application that is getting better and there will always be a use for it. The possibility to do all kinds of things is immense, that is, Power Point is very versatile. The requirement to be able to use all that versatility is the creativity of the people

What do you dislike?

The least I like Microsoft Power Point is the part of the clip art. My opinion is that the dictionary used to find the pre-designed image, in the case of the Spanish language, has its limitations. It would be good to enrich both the dictionary and the associated images, since sometimes you need to quickly have images at hand and not the Internet to make any presentation, personal or work. Another aspect that can be improved is the part of Word Art.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its use is highly recommended for all types of people who require a means of digital communication, that is, it is useful for everything: from graphic design, to making recipe books for kitchens, magazines, personal projects and many other aspects, only limited by creativity .

My experience with Power Point is broad given the time I have using the application, more than 20 years. It has served me so much in the workplace, personal, educational and business. In the workplace I have made all kinds of technical presentations, ideas presentations, to floor plans and professional cards, among others. Personally, it has helped me to make all kinds of compositions for images for family and friends. In education, I have been able to make presentations both to impart education and to receive. On the business side I have designed materials such as advertisements and even kitchen encyclopedias.

PowerPoint review by Keila B.
Especialista en atención al cliente

"Microsoft PowerPoint: Without exaggerating the best program to create slide shows"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a program that I use on a daily basis, it allows me to create presentations with slides of a great level that are always well received in all types of meetings. One of the things that I like most about the program is how it allows me to relate several elements that go from text, images and graphics in a way that makes it easy to capture the attention of the person who looks at the slide and facilitates the message that is wanted communicate is understood more clearly. the program also has in its lower part a section of notes that allows me to manage each slide is excellent to add comments and keep the content organized. It also has a series of predesigned templates that look very professional and allow you to develop presentations in a fast way.

What do you dislike?

A big disadvantage of not only Microsoft PowerPoint but of the whole package of Office programs is that there is only one native version for Mac and Windows, personally I as an Android user feel abandoned. With respect to the program interface should add more drawing tools in addition to improving those that already exist, this aspect can allow users to be more creative when making their slides and avoid presentations becoming boring and linear. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft PowerPoint is an excellent program that will allow you to develop slide shows with a high level of quality, maybe it can be a bit expensive but there really is not a better program in the market.

Microsoft PowerPoint is a program that never abandons me in my work, I am a devoted user of the program, all my slide shows are created in the program, no matter the level of complexity or seriousness of the meeting PowerPoint presentations never leave me badly.