It is a must-have for anyone who wants to include a visual with any of their business presentations.There are so many pros, it is hard to know where to begin.
PowerPoint is chock-full of different features.
- Animation, both simple and more advanced, is a breeze in PowerPoint - Transitions between slides can make for a more seamless presentation
- Simple image editing has been included so other programs do not need to be used
- Text editing is as simple as it is any Word Processing program - While it is feature
- the user interface allows for even beginners to create visually appealing presentations
However, the most important advantage is its speed. I can have a decent presentation created in less than 20 minutes. The amount of time I have saved using this program is certainly shocking, and I have not had to sacrifice quality to do it.
1. Unfortunately, PowerPoint is included with Microsoft Office, meaning it is certainly not freeware. However, considering its Power. it is certainly worth it.
2. sometimes it becomes difficult to create animations, especially if you are looking for something more complex.
3. Including Videos has been the most difficult hassle, however. For some reason, PowerPoint and videos do not work well together.
Powerpoint is a 100% recommended tool for any slide, useful for college, university and work studies.