PowerPoint

(1,533)

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

Work for PowerPoint?

Learning about PowerPoint?

PowerPoint Reviews

Showing 1,543 PowerPoint reviews
PowerPoint review by Jeremias Isrrael A.
Jeremias Isrrael A.

"power point is very useful for me."

What do you like best?

This application has many things that I like, including all the sheets that I can achieve, because I can insert images, text, videos, make hyperlinks, and so make my presentations the best in the class, with these sheets I can impart my classes to students and achieve better care in each of them, I like the possibility that offers me to project them in video bem, and I can change.

What do you dislike?

although it is a very useful application and it has worked very well for me, the only thing that displeases me about the application is that it does not have any tool to advise the user or any means to communicate with the creators, it is incorporated into the office package and you only buy it, install it and you no longer have any opportunity to communicate if you need it. also that the application has many functions and not having a guide to the user, I am sure that not yet I do not apply all the functions that it brings, due to ignorance of the same.

It is an application that has brought me many benefits in my work as a Teacher in the Ministry of Eucalysis, since I use this tool to prepare my classes and so I find more motivated students, they have improved their grades significantly and therefore I could not stop using it because it would demejorate in enthusiasm and motivation of my students, who are very comfortable with new technologies, more than with a blackboard and a marker, as is the traditional method.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PowerPoint
PowerPoint review by ricardo s.
ricardo s.

"Esencial en la oficina"

What do you like best?

Power point es una gran aplicacion a la hora de crear presentaciones, y su punto fuerte es la sencillez con la que se puede trabajar con ella, dispone de formatos propios que son basicos pero utiles para cualquier presentacion

What do you dislike?

Tiene puntos fuertes y debiles como todos los programas, en este caso lo que menos me gusta de la aplicacion es que sus plantillas estan limitadas, al igual que los colores, y las fuentes de la letra suelen ser casi siempre las mismas

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un editor y creador de presentaciones esencial en toda oficina, una oficina o un colegio si quiera no deberia de prescindir de el, porque para trabajos en equipo o presentaciones ante los clientes o superiores, es esencial y muy barata

En toda empresa necesitamos una presentacion de vez en cuando, en la nuestra, por suerte hemos tenido power point que nos ha acerco mas al objetivo, y por ello estamos muy agradecidos de tenerlo, en el sentido de beneficiarse, almenos yo cuando he realizado presentaciones en power point siempre he salido del paso, gracias a el

What Presentation solution do you use?

PowerPoint review by Maribel del Carmen S.
Maribel del Carmen S.

"Power Point revision"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Power Point is that it has accompanied me during my more than 20 years of professional career in the area of Information Technology and Systems and I have been able to transfer its use to my children, who have also taken advantage of its usefulness. I still use it almost daily. It is an application that is getting better and there will always be a use for it. The possibility to do all kinds of things is immense, that is, Power Point is very versatile. The requirement to be able to use all that versatility is the creativity of the people

What do you dislike?

The least I like Microsoft Power Point is the part of the clip art. My opinion is that the dictionary used to find the pre-designed image, in the case of the Spanish language, has its limitations. It would be good to enrich both the dictionary and the associated images, since sometimes you need to quickly have images at hand and not the Internet to make any presentation, personal or work. Another aspect that can be improved is the part of Word Art.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its use is highly recommended for all types of people who require a means of digital communication, that is, it is useful for everything: from graphic design, to making recipe books for kitchens, magazines, personal projects and many other aspects, only limited by creativity .

My experience with Power Point is broad given the time I have using the application, more than 20 years. It has served me so much in the workplace, personal, educational and business. In the workplace I have made all kinds of technical presentations, ideas presentations, to floor plans and professional cards, among others. Personally, it has helped me to make all kinds of compositions for images for family and friends. In education, I have been able to make presentations both to impart education and to receive. On the business side I have designed materials such as advertisements and even kitchen encyclopedias.

PowerPoint review by Keila B.
Keila B.

"Microsoft PowerPoint: Without exaggerating the best program to create slide shows"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a program that I use on a daily basis, it allows me to create presentations with slides of a great level that are always well received in all types of meetings. One of the things that I like most about the program is how it allows me to relate several elements that go from text, images and graphics in a way that makes it easy to capture the attention of the person who looks at the slide and facilitates the message that is wanted communicate is understood more clearly. the program also has in its lower part a section of notes that allows me to manage each slide is excellent to add comments and keep the content organized. It also has a series of predesigned templates that look very professional and allow you to develop presentations in a fast way.

What do you dislike?

A big disadvantage of not only Microsoft PowerPoint but of the whole package of Office programs is that there is only one native version for Mac and Windows, personally I as an Android user feel abandoned. With respect to the program interface should add more drawing tools in addition to improving those that already exist, this aspect can allow users to be more creative when making their slides and avoid presentations becoming boring and linear. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft PowerPoint is an excellent program that will allow you to develop slide shows with a high level of quality, maybe it can be a bit expensive but there really is not a better program in the market.

Microsoft PowerPoint is a program that never abandons me in my work, I am a devoted user of the program, all my slide shows are created in the program, no matter the level of complexity or seriousness of the meeting PowerPoint presentations never leave me badly.

PowerPoint review by Antonieta F.
Antonieta F.

"Power Point is a good option."

What do you like best?

This is a tool that I consider has many advantages, you can work in many ways, making presentations and projecting adding images, text, videos, allows the possibility of dictating courses or workshops with the help of the laminates, also has Worked to make printed sheets where all the information you want is placed and distributed as brochures, is a very functional tool.

What do you dislike?

It is an application with many advantages because it is useful for all types of user, is incorporated into the Office package and is used at no additional cost, the only one I see this application is that it has a customer service system or a guide where it shows everything That is able to do the application, at first I cost a lot to understand its functions, and I'm sure I still do not know all, although I use constantly, I would have a manual where I instructed on their functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this alicacion according to my experience has been very useful, its functionality is very versatile.

In my work I have been very useful, since I have managed to make all kinds of laminates to make my work known as an artisan in creations Kimberly Salazar, these laminates I keep as photos and put them in all my social networks and so have improved my sales Amazingly, what I like is that I can add real photos of the work I do, text, rotate, cut, among many other things.

PowerPoint review by amanda r.
amanda r.

"Buena pero mejorable"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor sin lugar a equivocación, es que entre sus tarifas hay una básica, con alguna que otra herramienta, la cual nos permite conseguir los objetivos que nos proponemos, que es una comunicacion fluida de un solo sentido, y nos permite ayudar a informarse tanto a trabajadores, como a clientes y, o, clientes potenciales, estos ultimos los mas importantes para nosotros y nuestra vision de crecimiento empresarial

What do you dislike?

lo que no termina de gustarme es que el servicio basico esta demasiado limitado en cuanto a herramientas, pero lo compensa con un gran dinamismo a la hora de presentar algo al publico

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wordpress es uno de los mejores softwares para editar un periodico, sin duda alguna, podemos decir que en relacion calidad precio, porque tiene cuatro tarifas, acogiendonos a la basica de cero euros al mes, es la mas rentable que hay en el mercado, pero sin duda la mas limitada tambien.

Se puede decir que actualmente esta empresa no seria la que es, si no hubieramos contratado los servicios de este software, que sin duda nos ayudo en nuestros inicios.

PowerPoint review by Tanmoy D.
Tanmoy D.

"Primary Tool that I use for my Entrepreneurial Journey"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is one of the most important tools that I use in my business. I use this tool to ideate, to present my content in front of the world - mostly my clients and vendors. Most importantly, I use PowerPoint for designing - book design, flyer design, brochure design, logo, banner, Social Media cover images, Social Media Blurbs, and cards. I love designing everything on PowerPoint.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much that I not like with PowerPoint. I love almost everything and with the new Storyboarding feature, PowerPoint has become awesome in itself! I really love working with the tool and it has helped me to create a lot of things in the past few years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use PowerPoint only for creating presentations or templates. Use this tool for designing. If you want help, check our Graphic Design using PowerPoint course which will help you a lot in understanding the design aspect of the tool.

Designing. Designing is one big benefits that PowerPoint provides. I do not know a lot of designing software and I feel those are very tough to learn too. PowerPoint was easy and awesome and helped me design much more than one would think, normally.

PowerPoint review by Darwin Reynell N.
Darwin Reynell N.

"It is a good tool for short presentations."

What do you like best?

1. This allows you to make presentations easily and quickly.

2. Ideal for short presentations.

3. You can customize your presentations. everything depends on your creativity. You have multiple functions that range from text boxes, backgrounds, predefined images, animations, among others.

4. The presentation of ideas in a simplistic way.

5. The operating system in which it is integrated is the most popular. So you always have the tool available.

What do you dislike?

1. The presentation of ideas must be carried out in a hierarchical manner.

2. The factors duration of the presentation and attention of the audience are parameters that must be considered. Long presentations in this type of resource bore the audience.

3. Some of their designs are obsolete, or inconspicuous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for short presentations in a simplistic way. Your creativity can make this tool a powerful resource to surprise the audience.

1. Presentation of results of some activities of a project.

2 .. Presentation of a product of the company.

3. Presentation of informative talks.

4. In general, it is a tool that I use since I was in high school. Any presentation was mounted on this tool. Even today, despite the existence of other more powerful tools for the same purpose, power point is always available to you. Its simple to use is undoubtedly its biggest advantage.

PowerPoint review by Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

"Powerpoint is a staple to any company"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint provides a creative way to present and distribute information within the office or to customers that you are working with. The program is easy to use and allows for the user to neatly and effectively present information on a topic. PowerPoint is very user friendly and provides a great creative outlet for presentations.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to PowerPoint is that to edit documents with multiple users, the document must be sent back and forth for current updates. This is different that using something else like Google Slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is extremely useful and I truly believe that every office environment should have access to it for their employees. The whole Microsoft office program is a critical tool in work environments. I would also recommend looking into Google Slides. Google Slides allows for users to edit documents and it updates on everyone forms. I find this to be extremely useful so you are not sending documents back and forth.

With PowerPoint, we are able to distribute information to our staff in a clean, neat and concise manner. This tool allows for information to be discussed and organized.

PowerPoint review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"Superb presontation tool for everyone."

What do you like best?

I attest that PowerPoint is one of those projects that ought to never be absent from our PC since it is fundamental and extremely essential in light of the fact that with it we can alter reports stacked with visual components that assistance transmit a thought or data, considerably more, advanced archives, for example, introduction of a venture, money related data that incorporates tables and designs, in short PowerPoint is an office programming second to none.

By and by what I like most about this program is that it enables me to give an expert touch to my introduction, encouraging and anticipating my picture in my workplace.

What do you dislike?

What I don't care for, well: First, the impacts to make the movements are somewhat convoluted at first, which requests time to know the program, Second: It isn't great in the release of the photos, we should fall back on different instruments. Third: That once you alter the introduction, it is somewhat overwhelming to send it through corporate mail accounts, which makes it hard to send editable data. It needs to turn to different applications

Also there don’t seem to be that much of a diversity in templates provided by the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend to people who use other softwares for making presentations. Must use this effective tool and enojy the great and advanced featuring of this application.

It is great to write about PowerPoint. It is the one of the best tools that present the user's. It gives us many ways for creating presentations. It has been a powerful tool in my life and keeps much value. better way of communication!

PowerPoint review by Johan E.
Johan E.

"To create a dynamic presentation the first option that comes to mind is PowerPoint, it is excellent"

What do you like best?

When I think about creating a dynamic presentation, of good quality, good appearance, orderly, professional and quick, the first option that comes to my mind is PowerPoint, because this software offers all these advantages and has an excellent tradition in the market that makes it reliable. PowerPoint allows you to present texts and insert images, sounds and videos in a coordinated way. You can create links through hyperlinks in different slides and because it has a friendly interface, as well as easy-to-use tools it is possible to create a fabulous presentation in a very short time and those presentations can be projected in the screen and in televisions, as well they can print and it is not necessary to have an internet connection.

What do you dislike?

PowerPoint allows you to save the file and send it but there is a risk that it will be damaged by a virus. This program is characterized by its traditional, linear and orderly presentations, which is why some people think that it can be monotonous and prefer to use other more complex and less traditional software. When using it you have to be careful not to use excessive effects so that the presentation message is not lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it is a traditional program that has been in the market for a long time and some users prefer other newer programs, PowerPoint still feels the best option to create professional presentations, in a simple and fast way, in this way it can be done important information to the public and obtain excellent results. It is always a good idea to use PowerPoint.

My colleagues and I have created many presentations using PowerPoint because it is a fresh software, easy to use and that provides many jobs to make our work look professional and users are satisfied because it also helps us to work quickly and time has a lot of value when we want to increase our productivity.

PowerPoint review by Laura M.
Laura M.

"Para presentaciones perfectas"

What do you like best?

Es la herramienta de presentaciones que más funciones, personalización y capacidad de añadir extras tiene, por lo tanto es la más completa, por descontado, por lo cual su uso se hace casi indispensable para saber que vas a poder ver una presentación completa de otra persona, ya que ésta puede tener música o alguna otra función que tu visualizador de presentaciones no consiga reproducir, o el famoso error de que las imágenes no estén cuando vas a exponer tu presentación en un ordenador que no es el tuyo

What do you dislike?

El sistema de distribución de las funciones en la interfaz es un poco complicado, no sigue una lógica o al menos la que yo entiendo útil y por lo tanto al ser tan diferente de un procesador de texto o de hojas de cálculo usar la misma distribución es contraproducente, ya que no es lo mismo el diseño de una hoja de cálculo que de una presentación, hasta que no te acostumbras al programa y sus menús, te cuesta mucho encontrar las diferentes opciones (que no son pocas) que te brinda PowerPoint

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si no quieres verte en el error de que las fotografías de tu presentación no salgan, usa Powerpoint ya que tiene una compatibilidad brutal

Para las reuniones, o briefings, se suelen hacer siempre resúmenes de Word o presentaciones de PowerPoint, el PowerPoint ofrece una mayor vistosidad al reducirse el texto y mejorar la exposición de lo que propones, de lo que presentas, mejorando así la respuesta a la misma, tu efectividad y por tanto creando mejores vías de exposición

PowerPoint review by Alberto G.
Alberto G.

"Active classes with PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

I like this application because it allows me to project all the content of the subject Advanced Accounting II that I dictate in the public accounting career of the Universidad de Oriente in Venezuela. I like using PowerPoint, because it is very easy to use software and it helps me to show the content to my students in a way that is easier and more understandable for them.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this software it has always worked correctly so I consider PowerPoint to be an excellent application that has no disadvantage whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is a free, dynamic and very useful application for all types of work, as a user totally satisfied with the service received by this software, I recommend it.

PowerPoint helped to provide more information in less time to my students, which has allowed to cover all the information of the signature in both regular semesters and mini-semesters without leaving aside any content of this important subject in the career of accountancy. In addition, this software helps to make classes more dynamic and students get much better information, which benefits me as a teacher and benefits each and every one of my students.

PowerPoint review by Dariana C.
Dariana C.

"The most amazing program to create presentations"

What do you like best?

I have a lot of time using PowerPoint to create presentations for university and for my work. In my opinion, this is the most amazing tool I have ever used to create my presentations and other things. I like how I can create presentations from zero, adding photos, images, texts labels, sounds, transitions, grafics, and so on. I can select the font I want and add movement to all the elements in the display screen. I love all the transitions and special effect this programs has, they are a lot. I also use this program to edit, cut, transform and remove its background. In short, I have done more with this program rhan I have expected.

What do you dislike?

Evethough PowerPoint has everything I need to create amazing presentations, there is a thing that need to be improved. For instance, if I add sounds to the presentation it sometimes does not play when I show the presentation. Also there is other thing that is not a problem but can make you wast time when you create a presentation. I refer to all the movements and transitions this program has, they are really amazing but are too many, so you can get distracted by them. If you manage your time and decide right away all the movements, you will not see this as a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definately, PowerPoint is the best program you and your business could use to create presentations. All its features will surprise you. With this program you will be able to do excelent presentatons, due to you can edit and add all the things you need to put in your presentations

I use this program daily or weekly to create presentations for conferences at work. I am amazed by all its features that allow me to create incredible presentations. It does not matter if I use it for in-person presentations or to share via email, the presentations allways show the way I create them.

PowerPoint review by Oscar M.
Oscar M.

"Completo y eficaz"

What do you like best?

Hace todo lo que se puede hacer en una presentación, sea del programa que sea, por ello es el estándar, porque puede hacer todo lo que pueden hacer los demás, incluido algo más y mejor hecho, ser parte de la suite de Office le da una garantía de que seguirá siendo el estándar y su formato por lo tanto será el predeterminado para todo tipo de aplicaciones complementarias o infraestructura en conferencias.

What do you dislike?

Quizás su menú no sea el más intuitivo, pero de todas formas sirve para crear presentaciones de alto nivel, aunque como digo, no sea muy fácil encontrar cada cosa, sino que deberían rediseñar el menú.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es el más completo y además el estándar, al ser de la suite de microsoft office, por lo tanto con él estás seguro o segura de que podrás aprovechar todas las funciones disponibles para presentaciones.

No me gusta que mis presentaciones pierdan las imágenes, la música o lo que le ponga, es por ello que uso el estándar, de Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, para evitar esas cosas que te pueden arruinar una reunión.

PowerPoint review by Heeralal B.
Heeralal B.

"My most dynamic classes."

What do you like best?

I like PowerPoint because it allows me to give my classes in a fun way with more interaction with the students and of course getting more attention in my apprentices which allows to improve the teaching and learning process in the classroom. I also like that I can make the slides without downloading any application and that I work directly in the cloud without waiting to save the information, because everything is saved directly onedrive.

What do you dislike?

I think the only difficulty I have had with PowerPoint Online is that to present the slides I need to connect to the internet, otherwise I have no complaints about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint, because it is an excellent software for making and projecting presentations both in the educational field and in all areas of work, it is also economical and allows collaborative work.

PowerPoint benefits me because it allows me to save time and effort. Since every time I have classes I do not have to get to the classroom to copy everything on the board or wait for the students to copy to erase and copy again, which allows me to offer more information in a short time and in a more dynamic way helping apprentices to grasp the knowledge offered more quickly and effectively.

PowerPoint review by Nidia Josefina M.
Nidia Josefina M.

" The support of my oral presentations"

What do you like best?

As a teacher I always use this program to support my expository classes replacing the use of the blackboard, since this application gives me a more eye-catching and educational resource, it is an easy-to-use tool, in which I can add images, texts, audios and animations in a single presentation.

It has the advantage that I can save it in the computer or in the different storage platforms in the clouds to have them available and be able to change or modify them according to the content variations or the needs of the moment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I change equipment and have different versions of the office program, it tends to deconfigure the presentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface to make organized, dynamic presentations with text, images and sounds in a coordinated way.

It allows me to have a visual, interactive and didactic resource accompanied by textual explanations, facilitating the attention and learning process of my students

PowerPoint review by Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

"DYNAMIC POWER POINT."

What do you like best?

Teachers are constantly looking for presentations that capture the attention of students and facilitate the learning process. Power Point for me represents the best option and the easiest to manage. It allows me to combine textual and audiovisual elements to illustrate my explanations and maintain the attention of my students, this application offers me a series of templates with themes, colors that allow me to quickly create my presentation and to which I can add images, videos, screenshots , recordings, forms, text, graphics and animations that give it a dynamic and creative aspect.

What do you dislike?

When presentations have excess images, animations or sound can create an adverse effect, as is the distraction of students

Recommendations to others considering the product

The internet is not needed for its use, it is compatible with all operating systems, presentations can be projected on giant screens.

It allows to create dynamic presentations and to be used as a support tool when papers or talks are made on any topic or if the purpose is to promote a specific event of the institution.

PowerPoint review by Deanna W.
Deanna W.

"Project Clinical Trial Assistant "

What do you like best?

I utilize PowerPoint for meeting presentations and I enjoy the visual aspect of it. I like the way I am able to add text as well as graphics to catch the reader's eye. The notes section at the bottom of each slide is great for adding commentary to keep me organized while giving a presentation. It prevents having to use cue cards and I feel makes PowerPoint more professional. The templates are a great future in giving your presentation a more professional look.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike it that multiple people cannot edit in PowerPoint which would be nice if working on a team collaboration. Not having this function creates a few more extra added steps by having to save and email the draft back and forth while others review and approve.

PowerPoint provides me with the ability to make my meeting presentation's look formal and professional with very little effort.

PowerPoint review by Trinidad G.
Trinidad G.

"Application 100% useful and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I like PowerPoint because it is an easy-to-use software that is very useful in all types of businesses, in my case I always use this application to project the styling work that I do every day in my workplace and then these projections are published in the page of the facebook and on LinkedIn of the hairdressing salon where I work with the purpose of showing the styling service that is offered at Arelys Unisex Barber Shop.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad to say about PowerPoint, I am totally satisfied with the service offered by this software, I really think that PowerPoint has nothing to improve, since it is 100% functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint as an application of high quality and 100% guaranteed functionality. Well I assure you that everything you have in mind PowerPoint will help you achieve it.

This software benefits me because of the projections of the styling work that I usually do, clients can easily appreciate my potential as a stylist, thanks to the dynamic way PowerPoint allows me to present the photographs and videos of each of my projects , where the clients are extremely satisfied by the service I offer as a professional stylist, which captures the attention of many more people and increases my clientele.

PowerPoint review by Arelys G.
Arelys G.

"Useful presentations."

What do you like best?

Power Point, is a very useful application, I like it because I can use it in all areas and especially in my work.

I use PowerPoint in my hairdressing salon to show through the presentations the service that I provide in my business at the same time that I specify the particular work that I am in charge of personally doing, so that the clients that visit my business can see and select the package of service more adapted to your needs and your budget.

What do you dislike?

I think that, Power point takes a long time without updates, it may be necessary to add some new screens, however this software continues to be very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that PowerPoint is the most complete and user-friendly projection software that exists, that's why I recommend it.

PowerPoint benefits me a lot, first of all because with the presentations I make in this software I do not have to repeat the information of the packages that the hairdresser offers constantly to each client who visits us tiring and weakening my vocal cords, because I only project the information and they decide, which makes my job very easy, decreasing effort and saving time for unnecessary questions, because everything is very detailed in THE POWERPONIT LAMPS.

PowerPoint review by PAUL M.
PAUL M.

"I always have a great experience while using PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

What I enjoy most about PowerPoint is it is easy to use, the themes are nice. I love the way you can use different backgrounds. There are different slideshows giving you liberty to make your presentation very attractive.

You can increase the font making it visible. During a presentation i only have to click a button, this allows me to keep eye contact with my listeners. unlike paper the PowerPoint presentation can be stored easily. A PowerPoint presentation has very nice graphics which makes the listener very interested. It is easily affordable to many.

What do you dislike?

It can be very difficult for people who have no computer skills. When it comes to presentation you can have some technical difficulties especially when other electronic equipment like projector is required. You can lose data when your work is deleted. You can be tempted to rely so much on the PowerPoint until you forget to be creative and interact well with the audience.

The cost can be very high especially for people with low income thus making them not able to enjoy the great product it is. It can be very discouraging especially when there is power black out in the middle of your important presentation and you may lose out on your client or miss your targeted training that you scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend.

It has been of help as I teach leaders in a religious organization set up. Trained more leaders than before.

PowerPoint review by Maritza P.
Maritza P.

"PowerPoint: One of the best options for making presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a very useful tool, since within it you can find a wide range of functions that allow you to produce quality presentations and in a very easy way, you do not need a higher level of software management to understand it and be able to use it. Being able to include sounds in the slides is great and supports large amounts of slides. If it is compared with other software for presentations being a basic tool, it is beneficial and comfortable to work on it. The presentation in sequence is wonderful, since at the moment of exposing we can forget to click on each slide to move on to the next one.

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact that nowadays there are other more sophisticated options for the preparation of presentations, PowerPoint seems to be a very basic and traditional tool, but even so it is an excellent option for those who do not want to get too complicated. When making presentations you have to take care of excess movement, as it could distract the audience when making an exhibition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended to make updates to the design templates, since they are usually a bit basic, which could visually improve a presentation for exhibition purposes.

In the area in which I work, this tool has been very useful, because in some moments I had to teach some colleagues about how to sew correctly and the creation of patterns for cutting fabrics.

PowerPoint review by Jhonny Alberto M.
Jhonny Alberto M.

"Microsoft PowerPoint: without a doubt a pioneering program for the preparation of presentations."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft PowerPoint is that it gives me the best tools to create a presentation. It is a program that allows users to create slide shows that can contain texts, lists, graphics, videos, audio files, and animations. among other elements.

Thanks to Microsoft PowerPoint you can create really attractive presentations, the slides are created one at a time and also the program allows you to determine the duration time of each of the slides that will contain the presentation, it is undoubtedly an extremely useful program for the development of the activities of any organization since these presentations can be used in meetings and exhibitions, always leaving a very good image.

What do you dislike?

One of the few things I do not like not only Microsoft PowerPoint but all the programs of the Microsoft Office package is that it can only be used on Windows and Mac OS operating systems, leaving out the Android users of a native version of the programs.

Regarding the design and preparation of the slides for the presentations, the user must know how to express their ideas in an organized and creative way, since otherwise the content of the slides and presentation may end up boring the audience. Also, in many occasions the presentations usually contain distracting elements such as the abuse of animated elements or images that do not match the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft PowerPoint is undoubtedly a fundamental and practical tool since it has everything you need to make presentations of very high level, besides it is extremely easy to use thanks to its simple interface, I really invite everyone to use it, they will not regret it.

Microsoft PowerPoint provides me with multiple resources and advantages that make the program an invaluable tool for the company, one of the best additions that the program has are sun predesigned templates that can be customized according to the objective that you wish to achieve that can be from the exposure of a problem to the presentation of results and ideas, without a doubt there are countless uses that can be given to the program in the office.

PowerPoint review by BBoruah M.
BBoruah M.

"The Effective tool For Business Presentation"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is a strong tool and much worthy to date. Powerpoint helps us in many ways. The scratch is always the best. I prefer powerpoint for an effective presentation of any product or any idea or plans to my colleagues. It is smooth and doesn't lag and the best part of it it is a software that everybody owns when he or she has a laptop or a computer. The upgraded versions are so much better and options to export to a number of different formats in upgraded versions like 2016. Its way better for me now.

What do you dislike?

I prefer powerpoint to some extent and the cannot ignore in terms of product presentation in any business. But its a scratch . So you get better facilities in other similar software as well. But powerpoint presentation cannot leave the mark to avoid. But, Honestly, I don't dislike powerpoint presentation because I have been using 5+ years for now and it has saved me from different tough situations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For students, business models, discussions and seminar seeking peoples. Please try powerpoint rather then getting it complicated. it is super easy to operate and always upgrade the powerpoint because upgraded versions come with more better facilities.

I am solving the presentation solutions by powerpoint and it is always better and smooth and easy to operate.

PowerPoint review by Emperatriz C.
Emperatriz C.

" The most practical to make presentations!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this program is that I can make presentations of any kind, the default slides I can adapt according to my needs, it is very easy to use this tool I do not require previous knowledge for it, I like to work with this tool for its versatility.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that they do not constantly update the templates and sometimes to be able to adapt them to my needs I have to waste a lot of time on it and this hinders the rapid completion of my work, therefore I recommend that you constantly update these templates so as not to waste so much time trying to dictate it to the needs of the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want or need to make some kind of presentation and this is quality I highly recommend this tool because you do not require more knowledge on how to use it to make excellent quality presentations, the predesigned slides are good and if we do not like we can modify them as What we want to do, is a very friendly tool, easy to use and in a simple way we can obtain the expected results. I highly recommend it if you've never used them, I think now is the time.

The main benefits of this application is that we can obtain quick and easy presentations according to our needs, we do not need to have great knowledge on how to use this tool since it is very easy to do it.

PowerPoint review by enyerber arnaldo l.
enyerber arnaldo l.

"Incredible to create effects and the design of any presentation"

What do you like best?

Power Point is a practical tool, with which I can perform and present any work in a fast and dynamic way, through its templates I can customize each of my presentations to achieve greater visual efficiency. It makes the work easier, besides being a free application that can be used without an internet connection

What do you dislike?

One of the few disadvantages that you can find in this application is that the information may be damaged by a virus, as it is often sensitive to it. It also often happens that if we focus on placing many movements on the slide we can lose the tension of the people when transmitting the message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power Poin is a fundamental and practical tool, it has everything you need to make presentations with visual quality is easy to handle and the best thing is that it is an application that we can download and make use of it if you connect to the internet. I invite you to use it you will not regret it

My personal experience on this software is Great is an application that I have been able to obtain incredible benefits, during my studies it was a tool that I could use to develop projects. I save time is worth using it now has made me a professional in my work and personal area.

PowerPoint review by Lorenys F.
Lorenys F.

"la mejor herramienta para mis presentaciones. "

What do you like best?

for my powerpoint it is undoubtedly the best tool to make dynamic presentations since it gives us the possibility of presenting text, clip art or exported from the computer, videos in a coordinated way and make their presentations in a sequence in an organized way. It also allows me to design , I made animations of objects controlling their duration, I provided a number of plans, designs, color by themes, effects in order, is my best support in the presentations, nowadays an educational and business level is used.

What do you dislike?

Powerpoint is excellent but it is often a distraction and this happens when you put a lot of emphasis on the visual, animations you have to avoid using too much movement between the slides.

with powerpoint there is always the possibility of unexpected technical failures, like a virus, the sounds are not reproduced and it ends up ruining the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because this tool facilitates the editing of text, it can be added, cut and pasted, it contemplates the possibility of using images, music and animations. In this way, the creativity of the user is decisive so that the presentations are attractive and manage to maintain the receiver's attention.

It has helped me to improve my exhibitions, it gives me the opportunity to create presentations including text, graphics and images, I also use it to print posters with text and images, for invitations it is very useful and easy to manage.

PowerPoint review by Davianna T.
Davianna T.

"Powerpoint el alcance para presentaciones profesionales y con facilidad de uso en tus manos."

What do you like best?

Esta es una herramienta que a mi parecer es una excelente aplicación, ya tengo tiempo usándola de distintas maneras y para distintos destinos, tengo 20 años y la mayoría de mi edad transcurrida eh usado esta aplicación ya sea para mis trabajos en secundaria, hasta mis trabajos de la universidad, es fácil aprender usar esta herramienta ya que lo mejor de ella es que no es complicado su uso, les contare las cosas que me gustan de ella, presenta textos, imágenes, textos y vídeos de manera coordinada siempre y cuando lo sepas usar claro esta, se puede insertar sonido en la presentación, según el tema a tratar, se pueden crear enlaces por medio de hipervinculo en diferentes diapositivas, permite crear rápidamente presentaciones, se pueden imprimir, y lo mejor no necesita Internet para usarla.

What do you dislike?

Lo que me disgusta es que todo tu trabajo el cual pasaste horas incluso días, semanas, meses o años, al enviar tu trabajo ya finalizado pueda ser dañado por causa de un virus, distrae al publico si le ponen demasiado movimiento en las diapositivas no se le da tanto énfasis al mensaje, el abuso de usar demasiados efectos especiales llega a aburrir el auditorio, las plantillas por defecto no son tan originales para los tiempos que corren, estas son cosas que si están en la capacidad de arreglarse la aplicación tendría mas impacto en los usuarios de dicha aplicación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bueno les recomiendo aprender mas y mas sobre esta aplicación si quieren especializarse en ella, podrán hacer muchas cosas múltiples cosas solo basta con darle una oportunidad.

Bueno el beneficio que me eh dado cuenta respecto con asuntos comerciales es que tu mismo puedes hacer un video haciendo una campaña publicitaria de tu empresa, comercio, incluso hasta hacerte un logo sencillo para ti y lo mejor es que no necesitas ser un profesional en esto, solo necesitas practica y listo.

PowerPoint review by Pedro C.
Pedro C.

"The market leader for years"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint use since I started in the world of information, is an essential program and I think we have all used or seen it, is a software that perfectly fulfills its purpose, giving the user the ability to create / edit presentations for any occasion , is a very easy to use program with a lot of very useful tools to develop and improve your slides, powerpoint allows to insert efficiently and easily audio, video, clip art or created by the user, hyperlinks and photos in your slides for that you can get better information and the message you want to convey with your presentation, is a very versatile software because it can be used both in the work area and in the student, I really like this program.

What do you dislike?

It has always seemed to me that the effects of the slides and the final result of any presentation made with this program feels "unprofessional" or "cartoonish", I think it is a question of tastes or styles, at the secondary or university level this does not represent No problem but when I do something for the professional area I usually retouch my slides with a more advanced design program to give a more professional appearance to the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider Powerpoint a very good program, it is the benchmark of the market and leader of it, but as I said before I think that for the professional area it is something simple, I highly recommend its use in schools and for internal presentations at the business level, it is ideal for mount quick presentations.

PowerPoint review by ANAIS V.
ANAIS V.

"excellence in presentation"

What do you like best?

This Software has several alternatives to create presentations on slides, allowing to show the best information in an explanatory way through images, text including animations or sounds.

This program is easy to use and allows you to import designs, files to collect information in a single device for better presentation in a summarized way in a single slide

What do you dislike?

It has few fund templates; to carry out the movement of an object and difficulty but have control of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent program for presentations in various areas. supports in the delivery of final work weekly summary among others. the presentation of the slides are dynamic can add sounds gif movements among other features

The program allows the presentation of graphs where the variations and increases of the operating profit are denoted. All this without any cost.

The easiest program to use for presentations with slides in the workplace, for example when submitting a summary to the board of directors of the company.

PowerPoint review by Ramesh P.
Ramesh P.

"Microsoft Powerpoint | Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

There are a lots of new themes added which make our work really easy. We need different templates for each presentation which suits it's needs, which is easily available with PowerPoint. It has become a standard in the industry for going into a meeting, a powerpoint presentation is needed.

What do you dislike?

There are less number of animations compared to the other competitors in the market. Animations are sometimes very important when displaying some information, so if some innovative slide transition animations are added, it would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend

It helps people to put forward ideas which were only in their brain to a visual form in the form of slides. That's how we use it in our company. People often share slides of what they are thinking which can often be converted to prototypes and then to real projects as the ideas are visualized and are hence not virtual.

PowerPoint review by Yaroslav G.
Yaroslav G.

" Good tool to make presentations"

What do you like best?

Personally what I like most about this program is that it allows me to give a professional touch to my pesentacion, facilitating and projecting my image in my work environment. I recommend it.

Another thing that I see good in this program and its compativilidad that allows to work the contents as much in equipment of desks as in mobile devices, windows, ios, android, mobile windows, is compatible with all in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like, well: First, the effects to make the animations are a bit complicated at first, which demands time to know the program, Second: It is not very good in the edition of the photographs, we must resort to other tools. Third: That once you edit the presentation, it is a bit heavy to send it through corporate mail accounts, which makes it difficult to send editable information. It has to resort to other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I recommend it, it is a very good tool for preparing presentations with a high professional grade quality

Well, it has allowed me to transmit information in a simple way for the realization of training or trainings. In addition, it allows to share files with much facility, being able to verify the files, in mobiles devices and until doing editions of last minute. It is an excellent tool for the preparation of presentations, according to the need of each public.

PowerPoint review by Ingrith M.
Ingrith M.

"El mejor software para creación de presentaciones"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the amount of multimedia elements that can be incorporated into the created presentations. In addition to its ease of use. Power point is highly used worldwide and its use can be aimed at school, university presentations whose content can vary in any subject, from games to presentation of great investment ideas.

I affirm that power point is one of those programs that should never be missing from our computer since it is basic and very necessary because with it we can edit documents loaded with visual elements that help transmit an idea or information, even more sophisticated documents such as presentation of a project, financial information that includes tables and graphics, in short Powerpoint is an office software par excellence.

What do you dislike?

It incorporates many elements that require the user's preparation in terms of knowledge to be able to use them. It is more a need for user preparation because the tool is well designed for its use. Sometimes when I work with tables it is very difficult for me to achieve a personalized appearance that looks as good as the predetermined appearances that power point has. The rest of the elements that are used are for me easier to use as well as the forms, the graphics, the videos, animations, hyperlinks, among other elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have many applications, in my case for academic presentations. However, any type of content can be recreated in this tool, it serves to present new ideas at a managerial level, it incorporates elements of different nature such as pictures, graphics, videos, hyperlinks, animations, in short, it has many applications.

It has made it easier for me to prepare class topics to teach my students, its versatility to add elements, animations makes it easier for me to simulate cases that on the blackboard would be impossible to recreate.

PowerPoint review by Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.

"PowerPoint the best tool for creating presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint includes all the tools to create a large number of slides in a personalized way including images, animations, sound, videos, forms, tables, graphics, SmartArt and from it you can generate the presentation with slides. In addition, this program from the 2007 version includes a new tool very useful for the automatic generation of videos as it is the photo album, being able to create virtual gifts such as videos for birthdays, marriage, baptisms and other reasons.

PowerPoint also allows you to work with Visual Basic, a tool that is available if you activate the programmer tab in the ribbon. That is, with PowerPoint you can create programs under code with little knowledge in programming.

What do you dislike?

Working with PowerPoint requires the use of an overhead projector for its transmission and, therefore, if you are going to present the material in another place, you need to make sure that the screen and the projector will be available, that they work properly and that there is a link from the computer to the projector.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint should include more topics so that the user can choose from a wide variety without the need of an internet connection. Also should include new designs for the slides and more animations to place texts and images.

This program has been very useful to prepare all the didactic and theoretical material that I need to give talks, workshops, and daily classes of the subjects I teach.

I have been able to create small programs such as calculators, login, including the respective codes in visual basic and then show it to students for further study and learning.

PowerPoint review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"This is a Must-Have Program for any Business"

What do you like best?

It is a must-have for anyone who wants to include a visual with any of their business presentations.There are so many pros, it is hard to know where to begin.

PowerPoint is chock-full of different features.

- Animation, both simple and more advanced, is a breeze in PowerPoint - Transitions between slides can make for a more seamless presentation

- Simple image editing has been included so other programs do not need to be used

- Text editing is as simple as it is any Word Processing program - While it is feature

- the user interface allows for even beginners to create visually appealing presentations

However, the most important advantage is its speed. I can have a decent presentation created in less than 20 minutes. The amount of time I have saved using this program is certainly shocking, and I have not had to sacrifice quality to do it.

What do you dislike?

1. Unfortunately, PowerPoint is included with Microsoft Office, meaning it is certainly not freeware. However, considering its Power. it is certainly worth it.

2. sometimes it becomes difficult to create animations, especially if you are looking for something more complex.

3. Including Videos has been the most difficult hassle, however. For some reason, PowerPoint and videos do not work well together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is a 100% recommended tool for any slide, useful for college, university and work studies.

With PowerPoint I complete numerous university projects and now in my work, and he can make many slide presentations for some clients in a very dynamic and simple way. It is a perfect tool.

PowerPoint review by Victor L.
Victor L.

" It is the most functional to make presentations."

What do you like best?

What I like most about PowerPoint is that I can make any kind of presentations with this application, it is excellent because it has a large number of templates which fit perfectly with the objectives I have previously set, it is a very versatile and easy program to use, the effects that I can add to my presentations are great and I like that.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that should be better is to expand more the range of templates, because although it is true that they have variety is also true that they are not constantly updated and this sometimes makes the work difficult because in many opportunities I had to redesign these templates to be able to obtain the expected results and this implies in my case having to invest more time at the time of having to make my presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make presentations, I strongly recommend this tool, since it is very easy to use, it has a large number of slide designs which can be perfectly adjusted to our objectives. To use this tool you do not need more prior knowledge as it is very useful. easy to use it, it is simply an excellent option, currently it is almost impossible not to have a tool of this type since there are many benefits that we obtain with it, I recommend it very widely.

It is a very simple tool to use, its default templates are of excellent quality and almost always fit the objectives of scheduled presentations and that is very good, in my organization has been very useful for everything described.

PowerPoint review by Stever Jose G.
Stever Jose G.

"effective presentations with product improvements"

What do you like best?

the power point 2016 update adds a lot of benefits to be able to create effective presentations, have templates and lyouts of our corporate image to make ppt's and save in non-editable formats .pptm

to make simple or complex presentations adding attachments, links, videos, very simple photos and has a bank of predefined images quite complete.

added several animation effects for the slide passage

the ability to add animating effects to each line of text individually so that a set is in the same text box.

the auto-save function while editing the file is automatically activated

multilanguage management

What do you dislike?

773/5000

added several animation effects for the slide passage

the auto-save function while editing the file is automatically activated

multilanguage management

when creating files with videos or images they are usually very heavy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you to upgrade the version or acquire the product licensing to make presentations and you will be surprised at how the tool has changed and evolved

have an updated tool that allows us to make effective presentations in a quick and simple way.

PowerPoint review by Marcoli B.
Marcoli B.

"Power point is my ally at work "

What do you like best?

I love that it is a very useful tool for my daily work, because I rely on power point to make the presentations that I use to give my classes, I love it, with this strategy my students understand better and the classes become more dynamic, besides I do not need to write the class in each classroom where I have to teach, because I have all done in the slides, I can also reform the class to the students by sending the slides of the subject seen by mail and so do not need to copy the information but to attend the explanation during the master class.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage is that power point takes a long time with the same templates and the same design formats, I think Microsoft should update it to adapt to the changes that the current society deserves, placing more striking formats and templates and using technology like the one used by prezi .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is easy to use, intuitive, free and with usable functions in every field.

Many benefits in my work because it makes the classes more dynamic and fun, it also makes my job easier and saves me time, because making PowerPoint presentations is much easier than writing traditionally on the board.

PowerPoint review by Isabel M.
Isabel M.

"I love Power Point. It is an excellent tool for make presentations."

What do you like best?

Power Point is an excellent option for realize presentations. It offers several background options. Facilitates the realization of schemes, flow charts, tables, graphics, among others. It is possible to elaborate beautiful slides with the sequences. The tool Smartart is great because It facilitates the elaboration of presentations more dynamics. Word Art is also an excellent option since it allows to place words that stand out more. With Power Point the teachers can prepare class more dynamics and striking.

What do you dislike?

Power Point is great. If I treat to think in the bad of this software, it is difficult for me to say something. Maybe can be, that I can to suggest that Power Point must offers more background designs for slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power Point is a great option for make presentation. It lets to do fresh, elegant and formal presentations. It is a dynamic tool. It is useful and very, very easy to use.

Power point is excellent, great. It is very useful and easy to use. I always use Power Point for realize my presentations. I used Power Point for elaborate the presentation of my thesys of pregrade and postgrade. Power Point let to prepare my class of research methodology and research project. I always use in my class. It is the primordial tool that I use for prepare my class, because Power Point lets me to do elegant, fresh and formal presentation. I recommend this program to everyone.

PowerPoint review by Iriusva M.
Iriusva M.

"Extraordinary support tool to create presentations"

What do you like best?

As a university professor, I very often support myself in this program to prepare my classes, presentations and public presentations. My students also use it to do their exhibitions. I like it because it is friendly, it has a low level of difficulty which makes it very simple and easy to use. It has a varied menu with default templates that allow you to choose the best design for your presentation. I love the options to insert images, musical backgrounds, videos, forms, graphics, tables. I also like to use Smart Art, make hyperlinks or import information from other programs such as Excel. It is a program that you can download for free and that allows you to present the information in an orderly and logical manner.

What do you dislike?

In my experience I consider the program to be very functional. However, because they are linear, hierarchical or traditional presentations, the spectators could get bored, this demands greater ability of the speaker to maintain the attention of the audience. Another aspect of care is that the program is vulnerable to contracting viruses.There is a risk of creating boring presentations, heavily loaded with text or images, although this is more than a weakness of the program, it is of the user. It is not such a striking or modern program compared to others like Prezzi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powert point is a very valuable support tool for creating presentations, I use it frequently so I highly recommend it. Take the time to learn and discover the benefits that this program offers us since it is quite simple to use, providing a good cost-benefit ratio.

Powert point has interesting benefits for the user, such as: 1) A free version with many benefits can be used. 2) Unlike other similar programs, Powert Point does not require an internet connection to make the presentation. 3) And the one that I use the most, is that I can convert the file to JPG image format and work the presentation directly on the Video Beam through a USB device, only with this option because they are images, animations are not displayed, audios, etc.

PowerPoint review by Mario Andres C.
Mario Andres C.

"The best application to make presentations on slides"

What do you like best?

the application is very good, because in a fast, simple and intuitive way you can do power presentations, since it has a catalog of transitions, effects of animation, titles incorporated and that can be extended from the internet, making the application the most complete and reliable, it is necessary to emphasize that the work done with the program can be shared with any of our contacts, since it can be shared from the same application without the need of other programs, on the other hand once the document can be packaged for was sent by mail, record a CD or any other electronic support

What do you dislike?

the only thing I do not like is the resource management system that uses the application, since sometimes if you have many slides loaded with photos, and animations can slow down the computer, making the work somewhat slow and annoying, so I think it is necessary work at this point, because high performance equipment is not always available

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because they will have a long-standing, safe and trustworthy program that will not fail at the wrong time, with the use of the program they will have professional presentations, they will have the full support of the Microsoft ecosystem, since they will be able to share your document with anyone, either by email, or links for viewing and editing by third parties.

The benefits are many, starting with the fact that the slides are excellent, colorful and beautiful, we can be sure that the presentations will be of professional quality, and will be assured that they will not have any problem in the reproduction of the work done. , it is noteworthy that due to the long trajectory of the program there are many novel options for the reproduction of the presentations.

PowerPoint review by Manel V.
Manel V.

"Make presentations quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

It is a great software to make presentations, put any type of design and color. It is very complete and easy to use, it can be used for any type of work and activity as well as users of any age, from children who are still in school as adults. It is a tool that satisfies a wide range of age.

What do you dislike?

A more complete photo editing would be fine. Sometimes placing an image in a specific place is complicated because the pixels do not square the images well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increiblemente personalizable. Dispones de muchas plantillas y muchas opciones para personalizar la presentación a tu gusto.

I have been able to create presentations for the clients of my company with PowerPoint. It has helped me to sell the product and to give customers a better vision of the company. It is intuitive and easy to use, and a presentation can be mounted in a few minutes.

PowerPoint review by Francy Haylen O.
Francy Haylen O.

"Encouraging and having fun with Power Point slides"

What do you like best?

What I like most about PowerPoint is that visually, it is easy to present ideas in an attractive, dynamic and also, aural way, offering the viewer a design and professional content. Also, I like the fact that it is not necessary to be an expert in the use of the application, because any user can use it without much difficulty.

What do you dislike?

I have lived the experience that not all versions are compatible with power point, because the application stores in pptx format, which causes the content of the presentation to be distorted when placing it in a format other than ppt. In addition to this, as it is easy to send and save, you run the risk of getting a virus

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for being a practical tool, simple and easy to use for any user. I recommend it because it didactically provides learning by contextualizing the information that we want to transmit. I consider it an excellent application.

I can communicate ideas with few words in order to capture the message that is wanted, in a striking and dynamic way. The spectators or participants can learn and reinforce knowledge using power point. Their animations allow participants to learn.

Actually the benefits of power point are innumerable, I am pleased with this tool, in my experience, it could be said that it is a tool for life.

PowerPoint review by Maria Francia G.
Maria Francia G.

"Project your ideas with the best slide software: PowerPoint."

What do you like best?

I could say so many things that I like PowerPoint, one of them is the easy access that does not require internet service. The different types of templates, fonts, animations, editions and images seem magnificent to me and are a practical and didactic way to capture the attention of the observers. And best of all, everything is presented in an orderly manner so as not to lose the sequence of information. Additionally, it has many fantastic tools such as adding data from the cloud, hyperlinks, graphic scripts, among other things.

What do you dislike?

I do not find almost any disadvantages to this program, but if I had to say something negative is that when saving the file its original format may not be compatible with the most recent versions of PowerPoint and that there is a risk that the file will be damaged cause of a virus due to its easy storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint because it gives a clean, professional and beautiful finish to any job. There are no more excuses to present an incredible slide because this program gives us all the necessary resources for an excellent presentation.

One of the most notable benefits is that it has saved my work, since it is such a popular and practical program I have been able to do my job much more easily. It allows me to express my knowledge and my ideas in an effective and very functional way in my field of work.

PowerPoint review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"Presentaciones de calidad by Microsoft"

What do you like best?

Me gusta la facilidad con que esta aplicación, incluida en la suite de Office de Microsoft, permite realizar presentaciones de diapositivas con textos aclaratorios, que facilitan la posterior exposición ante el público de las ideas que hayamos querido reflejar.

Es tal el nivel de este software que muchas veces se usa como sinónimo de presentación (se dice os traigo un powerpoint en lugar de decir os traigo una presentación), ya que la competencia no ha conseguido llegar a su altura, y el programa de microsoft ha conseguido eclipsar totalmente a cualquier alternativa.

¿Podriais decir (sin mirar en Google) el nombre algún otro software para realizar presentaciones? No, ¿verdad? Pues para conseguir hay que ser muy superior a los demás, y Microsoft lo ha conseguido. Y lo más importante es que lo ha logrado sin que eso se traduzca en una mayor complejidad del programa, que como decíamos al principio, es muy sencillo de manejar.

What do you dislike?

Sinceramente no le veo ningún problema, ni nada que se pueda hacer mejor con otro programa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imprescindible para personas que tengan que exponer ideas en público.

Este software te permite crear de forma rápida y sencilla presentaciones de calidad.

PowerPoint review by Kelvin K.
Kelvin K.

"PowerPoint is the best tool out there for creating professional presentations."

What do you like best?

First off, it is easy to install PowerPoint, and is straightforward to set up, hence it does not require much training to offer a killer presentation.

What I like best about this system is that it is useful for presentation of specif data of a certain study, by complementing the presentation with graphics, photos, and statistical elements.

What do you dislike?

Some templates available are outdated, hence it makes it hard for this platform to compete with other programs that offer latest templates. However, with the blank layout, you can be on a better situation to offer custom slide shows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend PowerPoint without hesitation for those looking to have clean presentation at an ease and quick way.

With PowerPoint, we have been able to display the quality of our work at just a click through the presentation. Additionally, ever since we integrated PowerPoint, we have been able to compile presentations that suits the brand of our agency.

PowerPoint review by Mhorys  Minnelly G.
Mhorys Minnelly G.

"Powerful presentations with the ease that only Power Point can offer"

What do you like best?

There are so many characteristics that I like about Power Point, among which I can mention the large number of default effects that it has for transitions, and that with the last update it had a substantial improvement, the animation options are simply the best, and the fact of being able to package, share and store the cloud the documents that you are doing, make Power Point a complete option for the realization of presentations.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that if you have many animations and you have little ram memory on your computer, the program can be very slow, which makes the work annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Power Point, because it will allow you to make professional presentations, beautiful and unique, in addition to which you can streamline the work because it offers many editing options that make it easier and more fun to make presentations, in addition you can share a job instantly, and in another moment a friend or colleague is making some modification or improvement of the presentation made, making more dynamic and collaborative the realization of documents.

The fact that Power Point is such a popular program makes it very easy to work with, since many colleagues also have the application, which greatly facilitates teamwork, which allows streamlining the creation of group presentations, since we share a version of the file in the cloud and later some member of the team continues with the editing of the document.

PowerPoint review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"Quick, Easy, Great Resource"

What do you like best?

Power point is quick and easy to use. We have built a professional looking presentation to give at schools and shows to showcase what we do as a clinic. Its easy enough that we have 4 different presentations to use depending on where we're need it for. Premade templates are helpful or you can start from scratch and create your own. The animations for slide changing are a nice touch as well. I prefer not to use all of the animations out there but you can use them to give it more of a video style feel versus just slides being put up there. The different print options are a plus as well. You can print however many slides to a page, or you can print it with lines to the side for notes, etc. You can also add notes to the bottom of each slide in case you want to add talking points or queues that aren't visible in the presentation. Overall, we've had powerpoint for many many years and it has always met our expectations.

What do you dislike?

We cant just take the presentation on a usb and use it anywhere else. The machine needs powerpoint installed on it to be able to open the presentation so we end up bringing our own laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and create a professional presentation.

The ability to present our clinic, mission, and what we do in a nice, clean format to potential employees or referring physicians.

PowerPoint review by Mariela B.
Mariela B.

"Present your ideas in an organized and interactive way with Power Point."

What do you like best?

Power point is one of the most versatile programs of Microsoft Office, since it allows to present in an organized and interactive way texts, tables, images, animations, sounds and videos in order to design, present and transmit an idea and / or project in of slides allowing the user to develop and express their knowledge, creativity and imagination. In addition, it presents a wide range of templates and designs that are installed in the application or can be obtained online, with all kinds of fonts and colors. In the same way, it presents a series of tools (controls, calls to hyperlinks, storyboard, integration with the data repository in the Microsoft Cloud, establish time in the slides, among others) that have been updated and improved with each version that allows a better interface with the user when making a presentation. Therefore, it is one of the programs most used by young people and adults to present their ideas and projects in the different areas.

What do you dislike?

Power point is only used for Windows and Mac OS operating systems. Regarding the design of the slides, if the user does not know how to express ideas in an organized and creative way, it can be an exhibition that bores the audience. Likewise, in many occasions they can be presentations that include distractors in the meeting since ideas are presented in a hierarchical way and the use of animated elements is abused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all the tools that Power Point offers them so they can present their projects effectively.

The program has allowed me to present my projects to different clients, giving me the opportunity to organize and design the presentation according to the type of client applying the tools and the versatility that Power Point has for it.

Learning about PowerPoint?

* We monitor all PowerPoint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.