PowerPoint

(1,475)

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

Work for PowerPoint?

Learning about PowerPoint?

PowerPoint Reviews

Ask PowerPoint a Question
Showing 1,478 PowerPoint reviews
PowerPoint review by Heeralal B.
Heeralal B.

"My most dynamic classes."

What do you like best?

I like PowerPoint because it allows me to give my classes in a fun way with more interaction with the students and of course getting more attention in my apprentices which allows to improve the teaching and learning process in the classroom. I also like that I can make the slides without downloading any application and that I work directly in the cloud without waiting to save the information, because everything is saved directly onedrive.

What do you dislike?

I think the only difficulty I have had with PowerPoint Online is that to present the slides I need to connect to the internet, otherwise I have no complaints about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint, because it is an excellent software for making and projecting presentations both in the educational field and in all areas of work, it is also economical and allows collaborative work.

PowerPoint benefits me because it allows me to save time and effort. Since every time I have classes I do not have to get to the classroom to copy everything on the board or wait for the students to copy to erase and copy again, which allows me to offer more information in a short time and in a more dynamic way helping apprentices to grasp the knowledge offered more quickly and effectively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PowerPoint
PowerPoint review by Nidia Josefina M.
Nidia Josefina M.

" The support of my oral presentations"

What do you like best?

As a teacher I always use this program to support my expository classes replacing the use of the blackboard, since this application gives me a more eye-catching and educational resource, it is an easy-to-use tool, in which I can add images, texts, audios and animations in a single presentation.

It has the advantage that I can save it in the computer or in the different storage platforms in the clouds to have them available and be able to change or modify them according to the content variations or the needs of the moment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I change equipment and have different versions of the office program, it tends to deconfigure the presentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface to make organized, dynamic presentations with text, images and sounds in a coordinated way.

It allows me to have a visual, interactive and didactic resource accompanied by textual explanations, facilitating the attention and learning process of my students

What Presentation solution do you use?

PowerPoint review by Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

"DYNAMIC POWER POINT."

What do you like best?

Teachers are constantly looking for presentations that capture the attention of students and facilitate the learning process. Power Point for me represents the best option and the easiest to manage. It allows me to combine textual and audiovisual elements to illustrate my explanations and maintain the attention of my students, this application offers me a series of templates with themes, colors that allow me to quickly create my presentation and to which I can add images, videos, screenshots , recordings, forms, text, graphics and animations that give it a dynamic and creative aspect.

What do you dislike?

When presentations have excess images, animations or sound can create an adverse effect, as is the distraction of students

Recommendations to others considering the product

The internet is not needed for its use, it is compatible with all operating systems, presentations can be projected on giant screens.

It allows to create dynamic presentations and to be used as a support tool when papers or talks are made on any topic or if the purpose is to promote a specific event of the institution.

PowerPoint review by Deanna W.
Deanna W.

"Project Clinical Trial Assistant "

What do you like best?

I utilize PowerPoint for meeting presentations and I enjoy the visual aspect of it. I like the way I am able to add text as well as graphics to catch the reader's eye. The notes section at the bottom of each slide is great for adding commentary to keep me organized while giving a presentation. It prevents having to use cue cards and I feel makes PowerPoint more professional. The templates are a great future in giving your presentation a more professional look.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike it that multiple people cannot edit in PowerPoint which would be nice if working on a team collaboration. Not having this function creates a few more extra added steps by having to save and email the draft back and forth while others review and approve.

PowerPoint provides me with the ability to make my meeting presentation's look formal and professional with very little effort.

PowerPoint review by Trinidad G.
Trinidad G.

"Application 100% useful and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I like PowerPoint because it is an easy-to-use software that is very useful in all types of businesses, in my case I always use this application to project the styling work that I do every day in my workplace and then these projections are published in the page of the facebook and on LinkedIn of the hairdressing salon where I work with the purpose of showing the styling service that is offered at Arelys Unisex Barber Shop.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad to say about PowerPoint, I am totally satisfied with the service offered by this software, I really think that PowerPoint has nothing to improve, since it is 100% functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint as an application of high quality and 100% guaranteed functionality. Well I assure you that everything you have in mind PowerPoint will help you achieve it.

This software benefits me because of the projections of the styling work that I usually do, clients can easily appreciate my potential as a stylist, thanks to the dynamic way PowerPoint allows me to present the photographs and videos of each of my projects , where the clients are extremely satisfied by the service I offer as a professional stylist, which captures the attention of many more people and increases my clientele.

PowerPoint review by Arelys G.
Arelys G.

"Useful presentations."

What do you like best?

Power Point, is a very useful application, I like it because I can use it in all areas and especially in my work.

I use PowerPoint in my hairdressing salon to show through the presentations the service that I provide in my business at the same time that I specify the particular work that I am in charge of personally doing, so that the clients that visit my business can see and select the package of service more adapted to your needs and your budget.

What do you dislike?

I think that, Power point takes a long time without updates, it may be necessary to add some new screens, however this software continues to be very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that PowerPoint is the most complete and user-friendly projection software that exists, that's why I recommend it.

PowerPoint benefits me a lot, first of all because with the presentations I make in this software I do not have to repeat the information of the packages that the hairdresser offers constantly to each client who visits us tiring and weakening my vocal cords, because I only project the information and they decide, which makes my job very easy, decreasing effort and saving time for unnecessary questions, because everything is very detailed in THE POWERPONIT LAMPS.

PowerPoint review by PAUL M.
PAUL M.

"I always have a great experience while using PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

What I enjoy most about PowerPoint is it is easy to use, the themes are nice. I love the way you can use different backgrounds. There are different slideshows giving you liberty to make your presentation very attractive.

You can increase the font making it visible. During a presentation i only have to click a button, this allows me to keep eye contact with my listeners. unlike paper the PowerPoint presentation can be stored easily. A PowerPoint presentation has very nice graphics which makes the listener very interested. It is easily affordable to many.

What do you dislike?

It can be very difficult for people who have no computer skills. When it comes to presentation you can have some technical difficulties especially when other electronic equipment like projector is required. You can lose data when your work is deleted. You can be tempted to rely so much on the PowerPoint until you forget to be creative and interact well with the audience.

The cost can be very high especially for people with low income thus making them not able to enjoy the great product it is. It can be very discouraging especially when there is power black out in the middle of your important presentation and you may lose out on your client or miss your targeted training that you scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend.

It has been of help as I teach leaders in a religious organization set up. Trained more leaders than before.

PowerPoint review by Maritza P.
Maritza P.

"PowerPoint: One of the best options for making presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a very useful tool, since within it you can find a wide range of functions that allow you to produce quality presentations and in a very easy way, you do not need a higher level of software management to understand it and be able to use it. Being able to include sounds in the slides is great and supports large amounts of slides. If it is compared with other software for presentations being a basic tool, it is beneficial and comfortable to work on it. The presentation in sequence is wonderful, since at the moment of exposing we can forget to click on each slide to move on to the next one.

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact that nowadays there are other more sophisticated options for the preparation of presentations, PowerPoint seems to be a very basic and traditional tool, but even so it is an excellent option for those who do not want to get too complicated. When making presentations you have to take care of excess movement, as it could distract the audience when making an exhibition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended to make updates to the design templates, since they are usually a bit basic, which could visually improve a presentation for exhibition purposes.

In the area in which I work, this tool has been very useful, because in some moments I had to teach some colleagues about how to sew correctly and the creation of patterns for cutting fabrics.

PowerPoint review by Jhonny Alberto M.
Jhonny Alberto M.

"Microsoft PowerPoint: without a doubt a pioneering program for the preparation of presentations."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft PowerPoint is that it gives me the best tools to create a presentation. It is a program that allows users to create slide shows that can contain texts, lists, graphics, videos, audio files, and animations. among other elements.

Thanks to Microsoft PowerPoint you can create really attractive presentations, the slides are created one at a time and also the program allows you to determine the duration time of each of the slides that will contain the presentation, it is undoubtedly an extremely useful program for the development of the activities of any organization since these presentations can be used in meetings and exhibitions, always leaving a very good image.

What do you dislike?

One of the few things I do not like not only Microsoft PowerPoint but all the programs of the Microsoft Office package is that it can only be used on Windows and Mac OS operating systems, leaving out the Android users of a native version of the programs.

Regarding the design and preparation of the slides for the presentations, the user must know how to express their ideas in an organized and creative way, since otherwise the content of the slides and presentation may end up boring the audience. Also, in many occasions the presentations usually contain distracting elements such as the abuse of animated elements or images that do not match the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft PowerPoint is undoubtedly a fundamental and practical tool since it has everything you need to make presentations of very high level, besides it is extremely easy to use thanks to its simple interface, I really invite everyone to use it, they will not regret it.

Microsoft PowerPoint provides me with multiple resources and advantages that make the program an invaluable tool for the company, one of the best additions that the program has are sun predesigned templates that can be customized according to the objective that you wish to achieve that can be from the exposure of a problem to the presentation of results and ideas, without a doubt there are countless uses that can be given to the program in the office.

PowerPoint review by BBoruah M.
BBoruah M.

"The Effective tool For Business Presentation"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is a strong tool and much worthy to date. Powerpoint helps us in many ways. The scratch is always the best. I prefer powerpoint for an effective presentation of any product or any idea or plans to my colleagues. It is smooth and doesn't lag and the best part of it it is a software that everybody owns when he or she has a laptop or a computer. The upgraded versions are so much better and options to export to a number of different formats in upgraded versions like 2016. Its way better for me now.

What do you dislike?

I prefer powerpoint to some extent and the cannot ignore in terms of product presentation in any business. But its a scratch . So you get better facilities in other similar software as well. But powerpoint presentation cannot leave the mark to avoid. But, Honestly, I don't dislike powerpoint presentation because I have been using 5+ years for now and it has saved me from different tough situations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For students, business models, discussions and seminar seeking peoples. Please try powerpoint rather then getting it complicated. it is super easy to operate and always upgrade the powerpoint because upgraded versions come with more better facilities.

I am solving the presentation solutions by powerpoint and it is always better and smooth and easy to operate.

PowerPoint review by Emperatriz C.
Emperatriz C.

" The most practical to make presentations!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this program is that I can make presentations of any kind, the default slides I can adapt according to my needs, it is very easy to use this tool I do not require previous knowledge for it, I like to work with this tool for its versatility.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that they do not constantly update the templates and sometimes to be able to adapt them to my needs I have to waste a lot of time on it and this hinders the rapid completion of my work, therefore I recommend that you constantly update these templates so as not to waste so much time trying to dictate it to the needs of the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want or need to make some kind of presentation and this is quality I highly recommend this tool because you do not require more knowledge on how to use it to make excellent quality presentations, the predesigned slides are good and if we do not like we can modify them as What we want to do, is a very friendly tool, easy to use and in a simple way we can obtain the expected results. I highly recommend it if you've never used them, I think now is the time.

The main benefits of this application is that we can obtain quick and easy presentations according to our needs, we do not need to have great knowledge on how to use this tool since it is very easy to do it.

PowerPoint review by enyerber arnaldo l.
enyerber arnaldo l.

"Incredible to create effects and the design of any presentation"

What do you like best?

Power Point is a practical tool, with which I can perform and present any work in a fast and dynamic way, through its templates I can customize each of my presentations to achieve greater visual efficiency. It makes the work easier, besides being a free application that can be used without an internet connection

What do you dislike?

One of the few disadvantages that you can find in this application is that the information may be damaged by a virus, as it is often sensitive to it. It also often happens that if we focus on placing many movements on the slide we can lose the tension of the people when transmitting the message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power Poin is a fundamental and practical tool, it has everything you need to make presentations with visual quality is easy to handle and the best thing is that it is an application that we can download and make use of it if you connect to the internet. I invite you to use it you will not regret it

My personal experience on this software is Great is an application that I have been able to obtain incredible benefits, during my studies it was a tool that I could use to develop projects. I save time is worth using it now has made me a professional in my work and personal area.

PowerPoint review by Lorenys F.
Lorenys F.

"la mejor herramienta para mis presentaciones. "

What do you like best?

for my powerpoint it is undoubtedly the best tool to make dynamic presentations since it gives us the possibility of presenting text, clip art or exported from the computer, videos in a coordinated way and make their presentations in a sequence in an organized way. It also allows me to design , I made animations of objects controlling their duration, I provided a number of plans, designs, color by themes, effects in order, is my best support in the presentations, nowadays an educational and business level is used.

What do you dislike?

Powerpoint is excellent but it is often a distraction and this happens when you put a lot of emphasis on the visual, animations you have to avoid using too much movement between the slides.

with powerpoint there is always the possibility of unexpected technical failures, like a virus, the sounds are not reproduced and it ends up ruining the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because this tool facilitates the editing of text, it can be added, cut and pasted, it contemplates the possibility of using images, music and animations. In this way, the creativity of the user is decisive so that the presentations are attractive and manage to maintain the receiver's attention.

It has helped me to improve my exhibitions, it gives me the opportunity to create presentations including text, graphics and images, I also use it to print posters with text and images, for invitations it is very useful and easy to manage.

PowerPoint review by Davianna T.
Davianna T.

"Powerpoint el alcance para presentaciones profesionales y con facilidad de uso en tus manos."

What do you like best?

Esta es una herramienta que a mi parecer es una excelente aplicación, ya tengo tiempo usándola de distintas maneras y para distintos destinos, tengo 20 años y la mayoría de mi edad transcurrida eh usado esta aplicación ya sea para mis trabajos en secundaria, hasta mis trabajos de la universidad, es fácil aprender usar esta herramienta ya que lo mejor de ella es que no es complicado su uso, les contare las cosas que me gustan de ella, presenta textos, imágenes, textos y vídeos de manera coordinada siempre y cuando lo sepas usar claro esta, se puede insertar sonido en la presentación, según el tema a tratar, se pueden crear enlaces por medio de hipervinculo en diferentes diapositivas, permite crear rápidamente presentaciones, se pueden imprimir, y lo mejor no necesita Internet para usarla.

What do you dislike?

Lo que me disgusta es que todo tu trabajo el cual pasaste horas incluso días, semanas, meses o años, al enviar tu trabajo ya finalizado pueda ser dañado por causa de un virus, distrae al publico si le ponen demasiado movimiento en las diapositivas no se le da tanto énfasis al mensaje, el abuso de usar demasiados efectos especiales llega a aburrir el auditorio, las plantillas por defecto no son tan originales para los tiempos que corren, estas son cosas que si están en la capacidad de arreglarse la aplicación tendría mas impacto en los usuarios de dicha aplicación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bueno les recomiendo aprender mas y mas sobre esta aplicación si quieren especializarse en ella, podrán hacer muchas cosas múltiples cosas solo basta con darle una oportunidad.

Bueno el beneficio que me eh dado cuenta respecto con asuntos comerciales es que tu mismo puedes hacer un video haciendo una campaña publicitaria de tu empresa, comercio, incluso hasta hacerte un logo sencillo para ti y lo mejor es que no necesitas ser un profesional en esto, solo necesitas practica y listo.

PowerPoint review by Pedro C.
Pedro C.

"The market leader for years"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint use since I started in the world of information, is an essential program and I think we have all used or seen it, is a software that perfectly fulfills its purpose, giving the user the ability to create / edit presentations for any occasion , is a very easy to use program with a lot of very useful tools to develop and improve your slides, powerpoint allows to insert efficiently and easily audio, video, clip art or created by the user, hyperlinks and photos in your slides for that you can get better information and the message you want to convey with your presentation, is a very versatile software because it can be used both in the work area and in the student, I really like this program.

What do you dislike?

It has always seemed to me that the effects of the slides and the final result of any presentation made with this program feels "unprofessional" or "cartoonish", I think it is a question of tastes or styles, at the secondary or university level this does not represent No problem but when I do something for the professional area I usually retouch my slides with a more advanced design program to give a more professional appearance to the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider Powerpoint a very good program, it is the benchmark of the market and leader of it, but as I said before I think that for the professional area it is something simple, I highly recommend its use in schools and for internal presentations at the business level, it is ideal for mount quick presentations.

PowerPoint review by ANAIS V.
ANAIS V.

"excellence in presentation"

What do you like best?

This Software has several alternatives to create presentations on slides, allowing to show the best information in an explanatory way through images, text including animations or sounds.

This program is easy to use and allows you to import designs, files to collect information in a single device for better presentation in a summarized way in a single slide

What do you dislike?

It has few fund templates; to carry out the movement of an object and difficulty but have control of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent program for presentations in various areas. supports in the delivery of final work weekly summary among others. the presentation of the slides are dynamic can add sounds gif movements among other features

The program allows the presentation of graphs where the variations and increases of the operating profit are denoted. All this without any cost.

The easiest program to use for presentations with slides in the workplace, for example when submitting a summary to the board of directors of the company.

PowerPoint review by Ramesh P.
Ramesh P.

"Microsoft Powerpoint | Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

There are a lots of new themes added which make our work really easy. We need different templates for each presentation which suits it's needs, which is easily available with PowerPoint. It has become a standard in the industry for going into a meeting, a powerpoint presentation is needed.

What do you dislike?

There are less number of animations compared to the other competitors in the market. Animations are sometimes very important when displaying some information, so if some innovative slide transition animations are added, it would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend

It helps people to put forward ideas which were only in their brain to a visual form in the form of slides. That's how we use it in our company. People often share slides of what they are thinking which can often be converted to prototypes and then to real projects as the ideas are visualized and are hence not virtual.

PowerPoint review by Yaroslav G.
Yaroslav G.

" Good tool to make presentations"

What do you like best?

Personally what I like most about this program is that it allows me to give a professional touch to my pesentacion, facilitating and projecting my image in my work environment. I recommend it.

Another thing that I see good in this program and its compativilidad that allows to work the contents as much in equipment of desks as in mobile devices, windows, ios, android, mobile windows, is compatible with all in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like, well: First, the effects to make the animations are a bit complicated at first, which demands time to know the program, Second: It is not very good in the edition of the photographs, we must resort to other tools. Third: That once you edit the presentation, it is a bit heavy to send it through corporate mail accounts, which makes it difficult to send editable information. It has to resort to other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I recommend it, it is a very good tool for preparing presentations with a high professional grade quality

Well, it has allowed me to transmit information in a simple way for the realization of training or trainings. In addition, it allows to share files with much facility, being able to verify the files, in mobiles devices and until doing editions of last minute. It is an excellent tool for the preparation of presentations, according to the need of each public.

PowerPoint review by Darwin Reynell N.
Darwin Reynell N.

"It is a good tool for short presentations."

What do you like best?

1. This allows you to make presentations easily and quickly.

2. Ideal for short presentations.

3. You can customize your presentations. everything depends on your creativity. You have multiple functions that range from text boxes, backgrounds, predefined images, animations, among others.

4. The presentation of ideas in a simplistic way.

5. The operating system in which it is integrated is the most popular. So you always have the tool available.

What do you dislike?

1. The presentation of ideas must be carried out in a hierarchical manner.

2. The factors duration of the presentation and attention of the audience are parameters that must be considered. Long presentations in this type of resource bore the audience.

3. Some of their designs are obsolete, or inconspicuous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal for short presentations in a simplistic way. Your creativity can make this tool a powerful resource to surprise the audience.

1. Presentation of results of some activities of a project.

2 .. Presentation of a product of the company.

3. Presentation of informative talks.

4. In general, it is a tool that I use since I was in high school. Any presentation was mounted on this tool. Even today, despite the existence of other more powerful tools for the same purpose, power point is always available to you. Its simple to use is undoubtedly its biggest advantage.

PowerPoint review by Roselys G.
Roselys G.

"El mejor software para creación de presentaciones"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the amount of multimedia elements that can be incorporated into the created presentations. In addition to its ease of use. Power point is highly used worldwide and its use can be aimed at school, university presentations whose content can vary in any subject, from games to presentation of great investment ideas.

I affirm that power point is one of those programs that should never be missing from our computer since it is basic and very necessary because with it we can edit documents loaded with visual elements that help transmit an idea or information, even more sophisticated documents such as presentation of a project, financial information that includes tables and graphics, in short Powerpoint is an office software par excellence.

What do you dislike?

It incorporates many elements that require the user's preparation in terms of knowledge to be able to use them. It is more a need for user preparation because the tool is well designed for its use. Sometimes when I work with tables it is very difficult for me to achieve a personalized appearance that looks as good as the predetermined appearances that power point has. The rest of the elements that are used are for me easier to use as well as the forms, the graphics, the videos, animations, hyperlinks, among other elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have many applications, in my case for academic presentations. However, any type of content can be recreated in this tool, it serves to present new ideas at a managerial level, it incorporates elements of different nature such as pictures, graphics, videos, hyperlinks, animations, in short, it has many applications.

It has made it easier for me to prepare class topics to teach my students, its versatility to add elements, animations makes it easier for me to simulate cases that on the blackboard would be impossible to recreate.

PowerPoint review by Yoselin C.
Yoselin C.

"PowerPoint the best tool for creating presentations."

What do you like best?

PowerPoint includes all the tools to create a large number of slides in a personalized way including images, animations, sound, videos, forms, tables, graphics, SmartArt and from it you can generate the presentation with slides. In addition, this program from the 2007 version includes a new tool very useful for the automatic generation of videos as it is the photo album, being able to create virtual gifts such as videos for birthdays, marriage, baptisms and other reasons.

PowerPoint also allows you to work with Visual Basic, a tool that is available if you activate the programmer tab in the ribbon. That is, with PowerPoint you can create programs under code with little knowledge in programming.

What do you dislike?

Working with PowerPoint requires the use of an overhead projector for its transmission and, therefore, if you are going to present the material in another place, you need to make sure that the screen and the projector will be available, that they work properly and that there is a link from the computer to the projector.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint should include more topics so that the user can choose from a wide variety without the need of an internet connection. Also should include new designs for the slides and more animations to place texts and images.

This program has been very useful to prepare all the didactic and theoretical material that I need to give talks, workshops, and daily classes of the subjects I teach.

I have been able to create small programs such as calculators, login, including the respective codes in visual basic and then show it to students for further study and learning.

PowerPoint review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

"This is a Must-Have Program for any Business"

What do you like best?

It is a must-have for anyone who wants to include a visual with any of their business presentations.There are so many pros, it is hard to know where to begin.

PowerPoint is chock-full of different features.

- Animation, both simple and more advanced, is a breeze in PowerPoint - Transitions between slides can make for a more seamless presentation

- Simple image editing has been included so other programs do not need to be used

- Text editing is as simple as it is any Word Processing program - While it is feature

- the user interface allows for even beginners to create visually appealing presentations

However, the most important advantage is its speed. I can have a decent presentation created in less than 20 minutes. The amount of time I have saved using this program is certainly shocking, and I have not had to sacrifice quality to do it.

What do you dislike?

1. Unfortunately, PowerPoint is included with Microsoft Office, meaning it is certainly not freeware. However, considering its Power. it is certainly worth it.

2. sometimes it becomes difficult to create animations, especially if you are looking for something more complex.

3. Including Videos has been the most difficult hassle, however. For some reason, PowerPoint and videos do not work well together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is a 100% recommended tool for any slide, useful for college, university and work studies.

With PowerPoint I complete numerous university projects and now in my work, and he can make many slide presentations for some clients in a very dynamic and simple way. It is a perfect tool.

PowerPoint review by Victor L.
Victor L.

" It is the most functional to make presentations."

What do you like best?

What I like most about PowerPoint is that I can make any kind of presentations with this application, it is excellent because it has a large number of templates which fit perfectly with the objectives I have previously set, it is a very versatile and easy program to use, the effects that I can add to my presentations are great and I like that.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that should be better is to expand more the range of templates, because although it is true that they have variety is also true that they are not constantly updated and this sometimes makes the work difficult because in many opportunities I had to redesign these templates to be able to obtain the expected results and this implies in my case having to invest more time at the time of having to make my presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make presentations, I strongly recommend this tool, since it is very easy to use, it has a large number of slide designs which can be perfectly adjusted to our objectives. To use this tool you do not need more prior knowledge as it is very useful. easy to use it, it is simply an excellent option, currently it is almost impossible not to have a tool of this type since there are many benefits that we obtain with it, I recommend it very widely.

It is a very simple tool to use, its default templates are of excellent quality and almost always fit the objectives of scheduled presentations and that is very good, in my organization has been very useful for everything described.

PowerPoint review by Stever Jose G.
Stever Jose G.

"effective presentations with product improvements"

What do you like best?

the power point 2016 update adds a lot of benefits to be able to create effective presentations, have templates and lyouts of our corporate image to make ppt's and save in non-editable formats .pptm

to make simple or complex presentations adding attachments, links, videos, very simple photos and has a bank of predefined images quite complete.

added several animation effects for the slide passage

the ability to add animating effects to each line of text individually so that a set is in the same text box.

the auto-save function while editing the file is automatically activated

multilanguage management

What do you dislike?

773/5000

added several animation effects for the slide passage

the auto-save function while editing the file is automatically activated

multilanguage management

when creating files with videos or images they are usually very heavy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you to upgrade the version or acquire the product licensing to make presentations and you will be surprised at how the tool has changed and evolved

have an updated tool that allows us to make effective presentations in a quick and simple way.

PowerPoint review by Marcoli B.
Marcoli B.

"Power point is my ally at work "

What do you like best?

I love that it is a very useful tool for my daily work, because I rely on power point to make the presentations that I use to give my classes, I love it, with this strategy my students understand better and the classes become more dynamic, besides I do not need to write the class in each classroom where I have to teach, because I have all done in the slides, I can also reform the class to the students by sending the slides of the subject seen by mail and so do not need to copy the information but to attend the explanation during the master class.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage is that power point takes a long time with the same templates and the same design formats, I think Microsoft should update it to adapt to the changes that the current society deserves, placing more striking formats and templates and using technology like the one used by prezi .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is easy to use, intuitive, free and with usable functions in every field.

Many benefits in my work because it makes the classes more dynamic and fun, it also makes my job easier and saves me time, because making PowerPoint presentations is much easier than writing traditionally on the board.

PowerPoint review by Isabel M.
Isabel M.

"I love Power Point. It is an excellent tool for make presentations."

What do you like best?

Power Point is an excellent option for realize presentations. It offers several background options. Facilitates the realization of schemes, flow charts, tables, graphics, among others. It is possible to elaborate beautiful slides with the sequences. The tool Smartart is great because It facilitates the elaboration of presentations more dynamics. Word Art is also an excellent option since it allows to place words that stand out more. With Power Point the teachers can prepare class more dynamics and striking.

What do you dislike?

Power Point is great. If I treat to think in the bad of this software, it is difficult for me to say something. Maybe can be, that I can to suggest that Power Point must offers more background designs for slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Power Point is a great option for make presentation. It lets to do fresh, elegant and formal presentations. It is a dynamic tool. It is useful and very, very easy to use.

Power point is excellent, great. It is very useful and easy to use. I always use Power Point for realize my presentations. I used Power Point for elaborate the presentation of my thesys of pregrade and postgrade. Power Point let to prepare my class of research methodology and research project. I always use in my class. It is the primordial tool that I use for prepare my class, because Power Point lets me to do elegant, fresh and formal presentation. I recommend this program to everyone.

PowerPoint review by Iriusva M.
Iriusva M.

"Extraordinary support tool to create presentations"

What do you like best?

As a university professor, I very often support myself in this program to prepare my classes, presentations and public presentations. My students also use it to do their exhibitions. I like it because it is friendly, it has a low level of difficulty which makes it very simple and easy to use. It has a varied menu with default templates that allow you to choose the best design for your presentation. I love the options to insert images, musical backgrounds, videos, forms, graphics, tables. I also like to use Smart Art, make hyperlinks or import information from other programs such as Excel. It is a program that you can download for free and that allows you to present the information in an orderly and logical manner.

What do you dislike?

In my experience I consider the program to be very functional. However, because they are linear, hierarchical or traditional presentations, the spectators could get bored, this demands greater ability of the speaker to maintain the attention of the audience. Another aspect of care is that the program is vulnerable to contracting viruses.There is a risk of creating boring presentations, heavily loaded with text or images, although this is more than a weakness of the program, it is of the user. It is not such a striking or modern program compared to others like Prezzi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powert point is a very valuable support tool for creating presentations, I use it frequently so I highly recommend it. Take the time to learn and discover the benefits that this program offers us since it is quite simple to use, providing a good cost-benefit ratio.

Powert point has interesting benefits for the user, such as: 1) A free version with many benefits can be used. 2) Unlike other similar programs, Powert Point does not require an internet connection to make the presentation. 3) And the one that I use the most, is that I can convert the file to JPG image format and work the presentation directly on the Video Beam through a USB device, only with this option because they are images, animations are not displayed, audios, etc.

PowerPoint review by Mario Andres C.
Mario Andres C.

"The best application to make presentations on slides"

What do you like best?

the application is very good, because in a fast, simple and intuitive way you can do power presentations, since it has a catalog of transitions, effects of animation, titles incorporated and that can be extended from the internet, making the application the most complete and reliable, it is necessary to emphasize that the work done with the program can be shared with any of our contacts, since it can be shared from the same application without the need of other programs, on the other hand once the document can be packaged for was sent by mail, record a CD or any other electronic support

What do you dislike?

the only thing I do not like is the resource management system that uses the application, since sometimes if you have many slides loaded with photos, and animations can slow down the computer, making the work somewhat slow and annoying, so I think it is necessary work at this point, because high performance equipment is not always available

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because they will have a long-standing, safe and trustworthy program that will not fail at the wrong time, with the use of the program they will have professional presentations, they will have the full support of the Microsoft ecosystem, since they will be able to share your document with anyone, either by email, or links for viewing and editing by third parties.

The benefits are many, starting with the fact that the slides are excellent, colorful and beautiful, we can be sure that the presentations will be of professional quality, and will be assured that they will not have any problem in the reproduction of the work done. , it is noteworthy that due to the long trajectory of the program there are many novel options for the reproduction of the presentations.

PowerPoint review by Manel V.
Manel V.

"Make presentations quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

It is a great software to make presentations, put any type of design and color. It is very complete and easy to use, it can be used for any type of work and activity as well as users of any age, from children who are still in school as adults. It is a tool that satisfies a wide range of age.

What do you dislike?

A more complete photo editing would be fine. Sometimes placing an image in a specific place is complicated because the pixels do not square the images well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increiblemente personalizable. Dispones de muchas plantillas y muchas opciones para personalizar la presentación a tu gusto.

I have been able to create presentations for the clients of my company with PowerPoint. It has helped me to sell the product and to give customers a better vision of the company. It is intuitive and easy to use, and a presentation can be mounted in a few minutes.

PowerPoint review by Francy Haylen O.
Francy Haylen O.

"Encouraging and having fun with Power Point slides"

What do you like best?

What I like most about PowerPoint is that visually, it is easy to present ideas in an attractive, dynamic and also, aural way, offering the viewer a design and professional content. Also, I like the fact that it is not necessary to be an expert in the use of the application, because any user can use it without much difficulty.

What do you dislike?

I have lived the experience that not all versions are compatible with power point, because the application stores in pptx format, which causes the content of the presentation to be distorted when placing it in a format other than ppt. In addition to this, as it is easy to send and save, you run the risk of getting a virus

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for being a practical tool, simple and easy to use for any user. I recommend it because it didactically provides learning by contextualizing the information that we want to transmit. I consider it an excellent application.

I can communicate ideas with few words in order to capture the message that is wanted, in a striking and dynamic way. The spectators or participants can learn and reinforce knowledge using power point. Their animations allow participants to learn.

Actually the benefits of power point are innumerable, I am pleased with this tool, in my experience, it could be said that it is a tool for life.

PowerPoint review by Maria Francia G.
Maria Francia G.

"Project your ideas with the best slide software: PowerPoint."

What do you like best?

I could say so many things that I like PowerPoint, one of them is the easy access that does not require internet service. The different types of templates, fonts, animations, editions and images seem magnificent to me and are a practical and didactic way to capture the attention of the observers. And best of all, everything is presented in an orderly manner so as not to lose the sequence of information. Additionally, it has many fantastic tools such as adding data from the cloud, hyperlinks, graphic scripts, among other things.

What do you dislike?

I do not find almost any disadvantages to this program, but if I had to say something negative is that when saving the file its original format may not be compatible with the most recent versions of PowerPoint and that there is a risk that the file will be damaged cause of a virus due to its easy storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint because it gives a clean, professional and beautiful finish to any job. There are no more excuses to present an incredible slide because this program gives us all the necessary resources for an excellent presentation.

One of the most notable benefits is that it has saved my work, since it is such a popular and practical program I have been able to do my job much more easily. It allows me to express my knowledge and my ideas in an effective and very functional way in my field of work.

PowerPoint review by Alberto A.
Alberto A.

"Presentaciones de calidad by Microsoft"

What do you like best?

Me gusta la facilidad con que esta aplicación, incluida en la suite de Office de Microsoft, permite realizar presentaciones de diapositivas con textos aclaratorios, que facilitan la posterior exposición ante el público de las ideas que hayamos querido reflejar.

Es tal el nivel de este software que muchas veces se usa como sinónimo de presentación (se dice os traigo un powerpoint en lugar de decir os traigo una presentación), ya que la competencia no ha conseguido llegar a su altura, y el programa de microsoft ha conseguido eclipsar totalmente a cualquier alternativa.

¿Podriais decir (sin mirar en Google) el nombre algún otro software para realizar presentaciones? No, ¿verdad? Pues para conseguir hay que ser muy superior a los demás, y Microsoft lo ha conseguido. Y lo más importante es que lo ha logrado sin que eso se traduzca en una mayor complejidad del programa, que como decíamos al principio, es muy sencillo de manejar.

What do you dislike?

Sinceramente no le veo ningún problema, ni nada que se pueda hacer mejor con otro programa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imprescindible para personas que tengan que exponer ideas en público.

Este software te permite crear de forma rápida y sencilla presentaciones de calidad.

PowerPoint review by Kelvin K.
Kelvin K.

"PowerPoint is the best tool out there for creating professional presentations."

What do you like best?

First off, it is easy to install PowerPoint, and is straightforward to set up, hence it does not require much training to offer a killer presentation.

What I like best about this system is that it is useful for presentation of specif data of a certain study, by complementing the presentation with graphics, photos, and statistical elements.

What do you dislike?

Some templates available are outdated, hence it makes it hard for this platform to compete with other programs that offer latest templates. However, with the blank layout, you can be on a better situation to offer custom slide shows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend PowerPoint without hesitation for those looking to have clean presentation at an ease and quick way.

With PowerPoint, we have been able to display the quality of our work at just a click through the presentation. Additionally, ever since we integrated PowerPoint, we have been able to compile presentations that suits the brand of our agency.

PowerPoint review by Mhorys  Minnelly G.
Mhorys Minnelly G.

"Powerful presentations with the ease that only Power Point can offer"

What do you like best?

There are so many characteristics that I like about Power Point, among which I can mention the large number of default effects that it has for transitions, and that with the last update it had a substantial improvement, the animation options are simply the best, and the fact of being able to package, share and store the cloud the documents that you are doing, make Power Point a complete option for the realization of presentations.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that if you have many animations and you have little ram memory on your computer, the program can be very slow, which makes the work annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Power Point, because it will allow you to make professional presentations, beautiful and unique, in addition to which you can streamline the work because it offers many editing options that make it easier and more fun to make presentations, in addition you can share a job instantly, and in another moment a friend or colleague is making some modification or improvement of the presentation made, making more dynamic and collaborative the realization of documents.

The fact that Power Point is such a popular program makes it very easy to work with, since many colleagues also have the application, which greatly facilitates teamwork, which allows streamlining the creation of group presentations, since we share a version of the file in the cloud and later some member of the team continues with the editing of the document.

PowerPoint review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"Quick, Easy, Great Resource"

What do you like best?

Power point is quick and easy to use. We have built a professional looking presentation to give at schools and shows to showcase what we do as a clinic. Its easy enough that we have 4 different presentations to use depending on where we're need it for. Premade templates are helpful or you can start from scratch and create your own. The animations for slide changing are a nice touch as well. I prefer not to use all of the animations out there but you can use them to give it more of a video style feel versus just slides being put up there. The different print options are a plus as well. You can print however many slides to a page, or you can print it with lines to the side for notes, etc. You can also add notes to the bottom of each slide in case you want to add talking points or queues that aren't visible in the presentation. Overall, we've had powerpoint for many many years and it has always met our expectations.

What do you dislike?

We cant just take the presentation on a usb and use it anywhere else. The machine needs powerpoint installed on it to be able to open the presentation so we end up bringing our own laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and create a professional presentation.

The ability to present our clinic, mission, and what we do in a nice, clean format to potential employees or referring physicians.

PowerPoint review by Mariela B.
Mariela B.

"Present your ideas in an organized and interactive way with Power Point."

What do you like best?

Power point is one of the most versatile programs of Microsoft Office, since it allows to present in an organized and interactive way texts, tables, images, animations, sounds and videos in order to design, present and transmit an idea and / or project in of slides allowing the user to develop and express their knowledge, creativity and imagination. In addition, it presents a wide range of templates and designs that are installed in the application or can be obtained online, with all kinds of fonts and colors. In the same way, it presents a series of tools (controls, calls to hyperlinks, storyboard, integration with the data repository in the Microsoft Cloud, establish time in the slides, among others) that have been updated and improved with each version that allows a better interface with the user when making a presentation. Therefore, it is one of the programs most used by young people and adults to present their ideas and projects in the different areas.

What do you dislike?

Power point is only used for Windows and Mac OS operating systems. Regarding the design of the slides, if the user does not know how to express ideas in an organized and creative way, it can be an exhibition that bores the audience. Likewise, in many occasions they can be presentations that include distractors in the meeting since ideas are presented in a hierarchical way and the use of animated elements is abused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use all the tools that Power Point offers them so they can present their projects effectively.

The program has allowed me to present my projects to different clients, giving me the opportunity to organize and design the presentation according to the type of client applying the tools and the versatility that Power Point has for it.

PowerPoint review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Great program for presentations and courses."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use program that allows to make presentations for any activity that is needed, can be used to dictate courses to make exhibitions of works, symposiums, etc. With this programs we can make the presentation and have available the notes we need to explain each page that has the presentation (the notes can only be seen by the presenter are not visible to the public). We can include texts, images, graphics and endless things on each page. The wide range of formats allows us to adapt our presentation in the best way and that is to the liking of the listener. It allows to synchronize the duration time of each sheet with each part of its content, as well as the location on the page.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things that I do not like about the program, among them is that its format is not compatible with all the similar programs that exist, which forces us to practically carry out the work again. The version of the program also influences when using it in another machine different from where the original file was worked.

It has allowed me to dictate courses in a very easy way since the students do not need to write, because they are given a file of the presentation in the form of a book and can have it digitally. Using the synchronization of time is excellent because it allows you to use the time that you allow in a symposium for your presentation.

PowerPoint review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Microsoft Powerpoint Review"

What do you like best?

I feel powerpoint is an application that just gets better and better. This is not to say that I think that it is perfect, but I think it's going in the right direction. It is easy to pull in elements like images, easy to add tables, cool type, animations. It has come a long way from a simple with background with a swoosh of colour.

What do you dislike?

I still feel it is a bit behind with text/type. It is hard to work with multiple text layers on a single page, and then mess around with the editing. It also feels like it has the potential to design or make something like a table, but i feel they make this a little too hard or add in unnecessary stages and it is still all a little too disorganised to get from tool to tool.

At the minute, we are making credentials for companies which we have swapped to from Adobe InDesign as it is more accessible to other people. On this same topic, companies often send us powerpoint, that i can edit for them, which is so great, no need to link assets etc.

PowerPoint review by Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.

"Flexible, Intuitive Software"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a fantastic software. I love the ability to personalize almost every aspect of a presentation. I know some designers who use Photoshop or InDesign for their presentations but I feel like PowerPoint gets the job done more efficiently. Also, I have to say that my favorite feature is the ability to easily remove the background in pictures. It's a million times harder to do this in photoshop so I'm so glad that Powerpoint has that ability! I also like the templates, they're fun and modern, and add a bit of style and flash to every presentation. You can personalize them with different color options which is awesome! PowerPoint creates clean, modern, and aesthetically pleasing presentations.

What do you dislike?

I wish the photo editing was a little better. Obviously, I wouldn't use PowerPoint to edit my photos but if I'm putting something together really quickly and wanted to lighten it a bit, I wish I could do that without totally washing out the photo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many things you can do in PowerPoint, poke around and see what's possible! They also have great, ready to use templates if you're in a hurry, and you can personalize those templates as well!

I create beautiful presentations for my clients with PowerPoint. It's intuitive and easy to use, and I can put a presentation together in minutes. It's also a great way to merge PDF documents, and create slideshows, along with numerous other things!

PowerPoint review by Jose Alejandro  C.
Jose Alejandro C.

"Powerpoint has many uses for college, work, and do any kind of presentation. "

What do you like best?

This is a great software for do slides, presentations, take and order screenshots, you can edit it, put any kind of design and colors, it is very complete and easy to use, it can be used for any kind of job and activity.

What do you dislike?

This is a good software, i like most things of it, but what i see is that, everytime that powerpoint has a new version, 2007-2010-2013-2016 so is more difficult to find some tasks, and activitys, if they were there in first page, then they become hard to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software has many easy ways to help you in yout job, it doesn't matter if you are a student, or a profesional in any kind of company or activity, it's very fast and you can save your files with many compatibility even in PDF.

This software i use it almost everyday, i do put always screeshots, and take proofs of my job, all organized and do save it on PDF. I use it too much for do step-by-step of my activities, perfect for me, seriusly it has been a good thing for my job, i am consultant, and i've to give many presentations of my work and activities.

PowerPoint review by Diane J.
Diane J.

"Simple, Effective Presentations, the best interface to design and create impact full presentations. "

What do you like best?

I think the style of its interface favors users with little experience in the use of design software, so anyone can create high-quality presentations with this software and in a short time, It also contains hundreds of animations to make presentations more entertaining and highlight important aspects, and in recent years have added hundreds of designs for presentations, increasing the range of options for all users. One of the most useful features is Smart Art with which you can make schemes of processes, cycles and hierarchies with a few clicks. One can even design their own templates.

What do you dislike?

Our company had to buy the product and had to use the product code on some of our new computers after the trial version expired. Sometimes people can rely too much on the PowerPoint presentation and forget that they really need to explain the topic of the meeting and not add their own personality or elaborate on the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me powerpoint has proven extremely profitable, since all of our clients use it and every presentation they request is done with this software alone. I highly recomend it

PowerPoint is the industry standard for sliding software. He is able to handle even some giant key notes that we have created with him and is a workhorse throughout our organization.

PowerPoint review by Amanda W.
Amanda W.

"Easy to make elegant presentation or poster session slides"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of PowerPoint is the ability to make any type of presentation you want, from a long lecture to a quick slideshow talk. I have used PowerPoint for over 14 years and it is always easy to make slideshow.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes creating layers of photos to appear at different times can take some time to set up. The custom animations interface can be a bit tedious to use.

With PowerPoint I am able to make poster presentation with easy and set up any size document I would like. It is also easy to send to coworkers when you are working on joint projects and all of the added elements stay in place.

PowerPoint is also 99% a universal project on every computer/tablet. It makes it easy to create presentations when not just in the United State, but oversees as well. I was then able to present when I arrived home from Namibia and not have to change my lecture.

PowerPoint review by MILADY D.
MILADY D.

"Excelencia en Presentación para la exposición de tu proyecto"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque es un excelente programa para presentar un tema en una exposición realizada de forma en secuencia de manera organizada y dinámica a través de textos, narración, animación, imágenes, música y videos que te permite hacer de tu trabajo una dinámica para que se entienda mucho mejor. En ella nada es arbitrario, todo es pertinente, es decir, todos los elementos que conforman una diapositiva deben tener una relación, una conexión visual y este programa te la ofrece. En mi trabajo se realizan muchas presentaciones de estadísticas, representación de gráficas y tablas que representan resultados y esta herramienta hace posible la facilidad de insertarlas para que se entienda dichos resultados de forma clara y sencilla, puedes hacer de tu presentación algo integral, colocando una plantilla que corresponda a lo que presentaras para atraer la atención y comprensión del público, combinando todos los elementos que conforman tu trabajo, debe haber siempre una homogeneidad en cuanto a la tipografía, los colores, los tamaños, la incorporación de imágenes, transiciones y alineaciones que esta herramienta te lo permite.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta, es que este programa se utiliza muchas veces para exponer proyectos de algún tema en especifico en varios lugares y los archivos son utilizados en diferentes computadoras, por lo que los mismos se pueden guardar y enviar fácilmente, pero se corre el riesgo a que esta se dañe fácilmente a causa de algún virus. Es por ello, que se debe tener en cuenta que esta es una de las desventajas más frecuente y se deben realizar varios respaldos de la información.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La recomiendo 100% ya que PawerPoint es la manera más fácil y sencilla de realizar una presentación de un tema para exponer tu proyecto en poco tiempo.

Resuelve la presentación rápida, sencilla y armónica de un tema, para una mayor captación de la información a expresar. Beneficia a los usuarios porque facilita la realización de presentaciones, para exponer los resultados en una forma clara y organizada con elementos dinámicos ya que tiene muchas herramientas que lo hace posible.

PowerPoint review by Feroze K.
Feroze K.

"An All-in-one software"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint offers almost all the essential and important editing tools for photo slideshows. It supports integration and collaboration. Amazing presenter tool and an excess of visual and hearing aid. I even like the in-built ClipArt tools available for us to download and use as visual aid in our presentations. Almost every 4-5 years, Microsoft issues its update or new version for its Office software and every time the new update is better, faster and amazing than the last one

What do you dislike?

Not many things to dislike about this software. I have been using this since a long time and haven't face any problems with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is an extremely easy software to use and is recommended to all individuals from kids to businessmen. A must download software for daily usage

I use PowerPoint on a daily basis. I have to make a lot of presentations every week and PowerPoint gives me an easy and quick access to making presentations. Adding pictures, voice and videos - everything is easy. I am even a Certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in PowerPoint and this was only possible because PowerPoint has been a blessing for me. An All-in-one software. Must get!

PowerPoint review by Princess J.
Princess J.

"Great professional usage."

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is easy to use and offers the user many options of templates, or you can make your own. You do not need to be a designer to create professional and clean presentations over and over again.

It also allows me to send my presentations as an email attachment so other people see that it is very good, my favorite feature is the ability to create interactive training toolkits, by using the PowerPoint demo function and creating clickable links within the tool that allows users to jump to different sections according to their goals.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any real inconvenience. Since it is Microsoft, it works like the other programs and, therefore, can easily reach it. Your presentation can be easy with bells and whistles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is very easy to use. It is a great way to organize and present groups of people.

his software is my daily bread, I use it to create a storyboard of the online courses I develop, but also to design presentations for my students, its versatility and the inclusion of 3d objects in the latest update is all we need to keep evolving with the design of presentations.

PowerPoint review by Ajaykumar M.
Ajaykumar M.

"Microsoft PowerPoint "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Power Point is the best tool for photo slide shows and is used professionally across the globe. I personally feel that Power Point is the best tool for effective presentations. The best thing is that its capabilities are enhanced with every latest version. It is easily the best tool suited for animations, slide shows, transitions and effective design. Above all, it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Power Point comes with its own set of features where one might not be able to customize easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is a highly recommended tool for creating effective presentations. This tool is mandatory in the field of Information Technology and other industries. One can use this tool to prepare business reports, proposals, effective slide shows and can also insert videos, images and hyperlinks.

There are many business benefits provided by PowerPoint such as :

1) Effective Presentation with creative slides to clients to explain the business objectives.

2) Good graphics display as per the client needs.

3) Effective business proposals.

4) Insert Images, videos and hyperlinks to explain the case study in a more precise way.

PowerPoint review by Maiky Yelitze Z.
Maiky Yelitze Z.

"Powerpoint, a excellent ally in high-level educational development."

What do you like best?

Currently, PowerPoint is a software that offers a new pedagogical vision that can be used in the development of new teaching strategies that allow the development of activities, projects and collaborative actions between students and teachers.

The best thing about the program is that it can be used as the perfect support for the oral presentation of contents that a teacher prepares to teach their classes. PowerPoint has replaced the chalk and blackboard, the teaching methodology continues to have a classic approach but thanks to the program becomes more dynamic and allows the knowledge taught to be captured in the best way.

What do you dislike?

A negative aspect of the program is that it ends up becoming a little stiff and only allows the creation of a traditional and linear presentation which can sometimes play against since the public can end up bored, it would be great to add more styles of animations and effects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The benefits of PowerPoint in education are notorious, every day more teachers teach classes in a more personalized and didactic thanks to this valuable program.

PowerPoint is an essential tool for educational presentations that guarantees an improvement in the learning process, it is important to emphasize that presentations today are not only aimed at their use in companies, but it is also an interesting resource to use during the process didactic.

The multiple tools and resources offered by the program make it an invaluable tool for teaching, you can use the predesigned templates and customize them according to the topic you want to expose.

PowerPoint review by Keila Nohemi B.
Keila Nohemi B.

"PowerPoint, the best for your presentations."

What do you like best?

The best of PowerPoint is that it provides tools to create a presentation, the program allows its users to build slide presentations at a time, adding texts, lists, graphics, videos, audio files, animations and other elements.

PowerPoint allows users to create extremely attractive slides by printing cards that are made one by one, the same program allows you to determine the rate of change of cards that the presentation will have. It is an extremely useful program for any company since it allows to present photographs, business proposals or to organize a conference.

Another benefit of using PowerPoint is that it allows the user to make detailed reports in which the most important points are summarized. This is very useful to present specific data of a particular study, complementing the presentation with statistical elements, images and graphics.

What do you dislike?

The program is a bit rigid and only allows the creation of a traditional and linear presentation, which in some occasions can bore an audience according to the topic that will be treated in the slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The benefits of PowerPoint have made more and more professionals loyal followers of this program, for example through the slides sales professionals seek to capture the data in an attractive manner and all that illustrative content that allows you to share relevant information about your products and services.

The best thing about PowerPoint is its capacity for flexibility and personalization. The multiple tools and resources offered by the program make it an invaluable tool for companies, since the user can use predesigned templates and customize them according to the purpose with which they want to use them from communicating any issue or presenting statements of results and ideas new In addition, PowerPoint presentations can be used in different platforms which makes it the favorite program of professionals when presenting reports and materials to a specific audience.

PowerPoint review by Darielys G.
Darielys G.

"very useful to expose."

What do you like best?

As a student every time I have to do an exhibition I always use power point, I think it's very good, thanks to these presentations I can study easier and get good grades, since powerpoint allows me to graph my ideas and make them more understandable to the audience.

What do you dislike?

I do not see any disadvantage, I like everything, I think that powerpoint is my best ally to expose, although maybe I need an update of formats and animations based on approaches and departures like prezi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using PowerPoint to make exhibitions is both schools, universities, and even workplaces, it is a great tool for this purpose ... 100% recommended

The benefits of pawerpoint for me are visible at the time of making an exhibition, because I learn faster the information I want to transmit and the audience better captures the information I provide.

PowerPoint review by Donaldo S.
Donaldo S.

"excellent tool, easy to use, effective, simple and allows to create high level presentations"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool, the learning curve is short. It is very easy to learn to use, it is easy to incorporate effects to the sheets of the presentation, it has a large number of effects and predetermined designs that facilitates the design process, in addition the program is very stable and does not require a powerful machine to operate at its maximum capacity

What do you dislike?

one of the aspects to improve is the module to import vectors, it is necessary to incorporate a greater number of compatible formats and also add more tools that allow vectorization of images, it would also be great to add an automatic vectorization module, it would be very useful for design of presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I would recommend it, it is an essential tool for all professionals who need to make presentations to show their work or win customers, it is also very useful to present projects, if the sheets are organized well, wonderful results can be achieved

I use it frequently to create presentations of my work done in carpentry, it is one of my favorite tools to show my portfolio, with this tool I have been able to show my clients the quality of my work through the presentation, besides having gained more customers

PowerPoint review by Libia G.
Libia G.

"It is the main tool for preparing presentations in the academic and professional field"

What do you like best?

Simply great, it is one of the indispensable tools for making presentations, it contains a large number of templates and predetermined effects that allows you to design presentations in a short time with professional quality, the hyperlinks that are made with image formats are very stable, it does not require a Powerful PC to operate at 100%

What do you dislike?

It is necessary to make improvements for future versions in the hyperlinks of videos, you must add a greater number of formats compatible with the presentation sheets, it would also be great to incorporate a Zoom tool in the presentation screen, increase the amount of effects between laminas, actualmene has a great variety but they have not been updated in the latest versions

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would recommend this software without hesitation, it has a wide variety of tools that allow you to produce presentations with professional quality, it is easy to use, stable, dynamic and does not require a powerful PC to operate at its maximum capacity. I often use it to prepare presentations to professors, one of the last presentations I made was for professionals working in the electoral field

I use it frequently to present projects in the field of graphic design, I have approximately 10 years using this tool in the academic and professional field, the benefits that this tool has given me in my work is remarkable, it is an indispensable software for every professional that be seen in the need to make presentations

PowerPoint review by Fungai Ryan M.
Fungai Ryan M.

"My work and business has been made easier, by the implementation of this software"

What do you like best?

I like the diversity of functions that come attached with the software, this bringing effect on how one can create a more vivid, relatable and clear presentation of things.Microsoft powerpoint, is also good in that you can easily save work on onedrive, which is very essential when is come to backing up files for later use, and preventing disturbances from hardware failures etc.

What do you dislike?

Video attachment function, is sometimes faulty, especially when you have copied a document, the video will not play in the copied file. Also i feel that the pricing is a bit to high, considering the multiple users who use the software, it is clearly a necessity to all, hence should be made easily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its user friendly layout and easy to access tool. somewhat make the experience of using it a better one.

It gives the user a one stop shop to all presentation material required, with the software you do not need to look for another substitute software. it also provides an easy to use functional business agenda setting platform, which is easy to share in the form of slides to multiple people.

PowerPoint review by lucimar katherine c.
lucimar katherine c.

"EXCELLENT TOOL"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

NOTHING, BECAUSE PowerPoint is one of the most extended presentation programs. It is widely used in different fields of teaching, business, among others. YOU CAN ALSO DO USEFUL THINGS, FOR EXAMPLE:

To be able to introduce texts varying the color and the size of the letters according to the needs and tastes of the user,

You can insert images that give a better presentation to the slide, making it easier to understand what the slide is about, as well as being able to insert texts to the images complementing the exhibition.

It has animation tools, with which you can give effects to texts and images, giving it a better appearance.

Make graphics.

Add videos and audios.

It has the ability to open formats of other platforms and even allows us to save them in different formats to PowerPoint, for example, extensions such as: PPT or PPS, among others.

You can put hyperlinks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE IT IS AN EXCELLENT TOOL, It is a program designed to make presentations with schematized text, as well as presentations on slides, text animations and clip art or imported from computer images. You can apply different font, template and animation designs.

PowerPoint went from being a black and white tool for the Macintosh computer in 1987 to being one of the most powerful applications of the Microsoft PC. It has found a home on 250 million computers and covers 95 percent of the presentation software market

In boardrooms, convention centers, web conferences and executive offices across the country, workers carry out 30 million PowerPoint presentations per day, according to the Ohio State University website. However, Microsoft's software has its detractors; Sun Microsystems banned the use of PowerPoint in 1997 and the authors have written entire books against the product, but its simplicity and familiarity make it an important tool in the artillery for business communication.

PowerPoint review by Meltem O.
Meltem O.

"PowerPoint is great for preparing slides and videos."

What do you like best?

I use the program frequently to prepare slides, which I believe many people use it for. Companies can also develop their own slideshow style, which enables the workers to use the same style for branding purposes. The compatibility issue between Mac and Windows I used to have back in the day seems to be solved as of today, yet I always make sure to save another copy in pdf version, just in case. The presenter view option of the powerpoint is amazing, it allows the presenter to see the notes and the time as well as the next slide. Yet this feature is only available when the computer is connected to a projector, and not to a second screen, which creates problems when the presenter shows their slides through a big screen to their audience.

I also use powerpoint to create videos (powerpoint has export video option). I like using Powerpoint for creating videos basically because it allows me to add video, audio, and other images and combine them all at once. Yet, long videos can come up with problems such as distorted sound (cut-offs and such).

What do you dislike?

The export video option is great, yet if you add too many large components (videos, for instance), then you end up having problems with the audio in the exported video. That quality of the program must be improved.

I prepare lecture videos for my classes, and powerpoint slides to use in class, most of the time.

PowerPoint review by Morez K.
Morez K.

"PowerPoint is essential for your presentation and training needs."

What do you like best?

What PowerPoint do? It gives you a solution to visual aid when conducting training or giving a presentation. It is standard to have this software in your arsenal as a business owner. It gives you fresh visual aid to guide others in the process of giving a training or maybe a presentation. It helps PowerPoint allows you to have speakers notes that are only available for the speaker to see when giving a presentation. If you are using handouts, you can also print out a separate handout just for speaker notes.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about PowerPoint. Sometimes with each upgrade, I feel the software getting more and more heavy in terms of lag. It can be a good thing or a bad thing but some features are becoming more and more complicated as the software becomes advance making it not easy for any employee to use. In addition, sometimes it can lag when your presentation ends up with a ton of slides with video and audio aids.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not using visual aid when giving a speech or presentation, you risk losing your audience who rely on visual aid to follow what message you are trying to convey in your presentation. Consider having something your audience can follow along to.

We use PowerPoint to conduct training in house. We have been using PowerPoint for a long time and never had any reasons to change what software we use for presentations. We often give presentations using PowerPoint via projector screening AND we sometimes use paper handouts that makes it easy to follow along.

PowerPoint review by Elsa G.
Elsa G.

"It is an excellent resource."

What do you like best?

In the company where I work, we use power point monthly, to make the presentations of the workshops to the employees, or to present the information related to the sales of each employee, it is a very easy way to present the information.

What do you dislike?

It is a very didactic tool, with innumerable functions, the only counter could be that it does not have a tutorial and it could be difficult for some inexperienced user, although its interface is very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With practice you can learn all the things that can be achieved with this application.

PowerPoint review by Matthew V.
Matthew V.

"Powerpoint is easy"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Powerpoint is really easy to learn and very easy to work with. I can drag, copy, and resize different pictures to fit my desired preference. What is really cool about Powerpoint is that it is very easy to align pictures, words, titles, etc. using the "snap" function. Its like a magnet that helps you place items at the exact height or width as other items you want to compare them to.

What do you dislike?

I know I can download more designs but I really dislike the fact that its hard to get the design that I want, especially with a white, clear background and maybe a few other design options. Maybe I haven't learned how to do it correctly but it should be easier to a non-native user of Powerpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and get started. Its really easy to add to Box folders or drives and share with the rest of your colleagues. You can create wonderful presentations through this and I recommend using this product over anything else for presentations, including Presi.

Presentation decks to prospects, customers, executives, senior leadership team through the EBC and much more. We are able to create Master Slide decks based on each solution to then share with the team. If anyone wants to edit them, we can allow that as well to get the best deck possible

PowerPoint review by aureliana v.
aureliana v.

"the best way to create, design and produce slides"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because it facilitates me in a quick and efficient way to make presentations for new products .. Because with their styles and templates I can give life and play with colors. It does not weigh at all on the computer or tablet and I can make slides this where it is with just having a smart phone

What do you dislike?

Although it is a very good application, I would like it to have more designs, colors, types of letters and that; But the rest is magnificent

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it to all those people who are learning to design, since it is so simple that anyone can use it.

it facilitates everything to me when organizing the events, and to promote new products. Everything desired can be represented very effectively and quickly

PowerPoint review by Teddy H.
Teddy H.

"Excelente programa para presentaciones, para mí el mejor"

What do you like best?

Fácil de usar, intuitivo, puedo añadir imágenes y tablas, trae consigo un cantidad de enorme de plantillas y esquemas predeterminado que facilitan enormemente la cantidad de tiempo que debes dedicarle a una nueva presentación, tiene muchísimas opciones de animación, un editor de imágenes, y la posibilidad de exportar a múltiples formatos incluidos PDF y JPEG.

What do you dislike?

Realmente no tengo casi nada malo que decir sobre PowerPoint, quizás la mayor limitación es trabajar con imágenes muy detalladas que tengan un peso igual o mayor a 10 megas, dado que se ralentiza en exceso la transición entre las laminas, y la otra limitación es que manejar tablas con mucha información se hace realmente engorroso, porque debe reducirse enormemente el tamaño del texto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Un software para todos los profesionales y estudiantes, cualquiera puede utilizarlo y hacer presentaciones increíbles, no tiene comparación con otro programa en el mercado, es el mejor para presentaciones y en cada edición añaden más opciones para editar y animar las presentaciones.

Con PowerPoint he realizado presentaciones a lo largo de toda mi carrera profesional, tanto para la universidad como para el trabajo, me agrada muchísimo poder crear esquemas de procesos y planificación en pocos minutos y discutirlos con mis compañeros de trabajo, es una herramienta muy útil para trabajar en equipo.

PowerPoint review by Marsha C.
Marsha C.

"I have used Powerpoint for over 15 years and still thinks it's one of the best presentation software"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint brings your ideas and projects to life with simple but effective slides. using a slide presentation also helps in large audience topics. It allows you to drive home your idea and give life to project. Editing while using PP is also seamless and made easy for being able to drag the pic where ever on the sheet. formating the image is very useful and personalizing the image with different effects. Importing tables and spreadsheets from Excel is very very helfpul and you can double click and go back to excel to edit the sheet.

What do you dislike?

To say that I dislike something about Powerpoint would be untrue for me as I really do not see anything in PP to dislike. At first I dislike that would stretch the text box outside of the page and you had to minimize the text instead of Powerpoint adjusting the box automatically. I have gotten over this glitch after using PP continuously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is a very useful tool if you must prepare presentations at work within your team and also at school. As part of the MS Office suite it is not at an extra cost which is good. I would recommend this product.

Team presentations, collaboration with my team. I have also solved presentations at my sons PTA meeting using PP to present the budget report for a major fun day we were hosting

PowerPoint review by Serpil D.
Serpil D.

"Best presentation software ever !"

What do you like best?

I like the most about Powerpoint is that This program allows you to preview its futures before your preparing presentation.Also you can insert into it different pictures from anywhere. other thing is that Powerpoint is really easy to use and learn for anyone can be even beginner level person he/she will learn in 30 mins most how program is working.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complains about Powerpoint. I think it is getting better and better with new versions. there is nothing I disliked. Just maybe I can say this issue about Powerpoint is: when you want to insert large files like videos it takes so much time but I do not know if it is about program or computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With animations,effects,transition,images and other formats you will see that Powerpoint is great software for you. I can highly recommend it to everyone If you want to prepare attractive slides.

Powerpoint is one of the best office program for me, because I am working inside company or time to time I have to be outside and I have to prepare presentations for my managers or customers to introduce new product or renewed products. I can prepare and design great presentations which is always effecting my managers and customers. thanks to Powerpoint I increased my sales percentages.

PowerPoint review by Devon T.
Devon T.

"Easy Means to Create Enhanced Presentations"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is a program that I like for many reasons. My favorite thing about PowerPoint is that is allows you to preview its features before choosing them for your presentation. PowerPoint offers so many different features for a presentation - from transitions to animations - PowerPoint makes it easy for you to choose which feature you want to use in your presentation because it plays a preview of the feature when you hover your mouse over it in the toolbar. This is a really huge advantage - being able to preview a feature before deciding to put it in my presentation and is just another reason that PowerPoint is my first choice for creating presentations.

What do you dislike?

While PowerPoint offers many, many different types of templates for you to use for your presentations - making it much easier to create professional looking slideshows- you aren't able to edit these templates. This has been a pretty big negative for me as there are many times when I want to use a template but don't want everything to be included - maybe I need to delete a graphic or a shape but it isn't possible. When you use a template, you have to keep the backgrounds the same. This often means that I'm not able to use a template and have to build my presentation from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PowerPoint to any individual or company that creates or hires a vendor to create any type of training, slideshow or presentation. PowerPoint has even been a tool for us to create videos - you can set-up the slideshow to automatically play from one slide to the next, so it looks just like you are watching a video. PowerPoint is easy to use with a huge variety of different features. It offers a ton of templates and is compatible with all other Microsoft products. It is a great program.

PowerPoint has enabled us to develop professional slideshow presentations for a variety of different needs. With all of PowerPoint's templates and features, we are provided with fresh and innovative things to incorporate in our presentations. Before PowerPoint, we would rely on third party vendors to develop presentations and training's. PowerPoint has enabled us to do these ourselves, which has saved more time than I can explain. It also allows us to ensure that our presentations meet company standards - something that is imperative for our industry. If an presentation that will be view externally from our company doesn't meet company branding specifications, it can not be used. Being able to create presentations ourselves allows us to make sure everything meeting our needs.

PowerPoint review by Oscar R.
Oscar R.

"Beautifulperformances ever seem"

What do you like best?

I like the thing that I can insert new and beautiful images whenever I want, it gives me the possibilities to perform my projects in front of the crowd, I can write with any letter, even if it Capital or lower letter, I can insert music and also synchronize the charts by adding an specific time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it could be obsolete for many people, they like others software more advanced than this one, for example Prezi, it is more complex but it is more formal and beautiful than Powerpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is cheap and easy of use and implement in your job area.

I have solved the problems that represent to show a performance to the crowd when we require it at any time, I have presented my annual rate of sell and loss by adding statistics charts. The benefit is that I ca present a clear job, understandable to the member of my team, they can appreciate the texts more clear without losing detals.

PowerPoint review by Jean Michel F.
Jean Michel F.

"its a very powerfull tool for presentations"

What do you like best?

it is really easy and intuitive to use, and you can get great presentations wit a lot of your media, the animation management it is really awesome, and you got some really nice templates, that can help you to define a nice presentation

What do you dislike?

i think that with every new version they keep geting better, i really like powerpoint and theres nothing that i dislike, maybe when you are dealing with large video files, it is really slow for saving the file, and also when you are working on a large presentation, like 4gb or more, it would take aditional space on your hard drive while you are working, and this is incovenient if you are using a new laptop with ssd, because the size of this drives is really small, unless you got the money for a bigger ssd.

also i dont think that powerpoint takes advantage of the ssd speeds, because it is slow when you are trying to save your file every 5 minutes or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try, it is really powerfull, and now there are cost effective ways to get this software, if you are a student, you probably already got it, it is really useful

it can give me the power to make beautiful presentations to improve the message thath im trying to broadcast, im a researcher and i always use powerpoint for my conferences and seminars, and the output it is really good!

PowerPoint review by Muammer A.
Muammer A.

"Power point(2013) so usefull for education"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint 2010 is easy to make presentations with and in my opinion the best so far. The ribbon is slightly different and has some new features. The print option is too confusing as most people are used to the old print features seems that less ink usage print has gone from the print list. The installation is the worst part of Office dough as reinstalling office is a pain and issues are not easily resolved. activating is also very hard in office as you need more information that just typing in the key.i think its good for presentations plus it updates every year so thats a bonus.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in this app i cant find animation and design tools i should search it thats not comfortable nfor me i waste a time

Recommendations to others considering the product

please improve new co-authoring capabilities

help students understand what is education and why we need it.also to show them opportunities,scholarships,grants etc.

PowerPoint review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"creation of presentations and slides"

What do you like best?

power point is a social, formal and fun tool to make presentations, dynamic and attractive, is the maximum in creating content for slides, gives you options and professional formats so that the presentation looks professional and ethical. power point is an ethical and powerful software everything you do by that means can be sent by mail and have a backup. What I like most about this software is that it has a wide menu, well designed and above all super easy to use when generating or making slides. its extensive format allows you to incorporate forms, images, text, allows you to change the background color, gives you fun and very creative themes, its animations and transitions are amazing, and the best thing is that you can review it so you can see that everything is in order. One of the coolest things about power point is that you can use pre-made images or import your images from the computer, you can apply different designs and customize the presentation to suit the client or the user.

What do you dislike?

what I dislike is that there are no other models of designs or backgrounds for the slides and that the transitions are almost the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

power point is a software that will help create and provide adequate information with animations, effects, transitions, images and other formats that will help you make dynamic and fun slides, without leaving the professional field. It is recommended for all people who wish to create professional presentations, the tool is very good for students, workers, business owners and more.

power point is one of the best office programs, I can work creating and designing slides in order to create a nice presentation, effective and full of content for my students or clients, it is a base to work with various topics and provide information of interest , creating animations, effects and transitions that help the information to reach each person who observes the presentation.

PowerPoint review by Susanne L.
Susanne L.

"Creative and simple !"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint is great presentation software.This software really has not changed much since I was a young kid in school, learning how to put together a presentation. I like that it's so classic still. I love variety of templates and It is easy to use and flexible. There are so much options inside the software that you can create new and different kind of presentations.

What do you dislike?

According to me, cost of the program is high and other thing is:It is a very useful Software for presentations, but at the time of preparing each slide the only complicated but not impossible is to capture an image on the slide directly from the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend to anyone. If you are looking for a high-powered software with many capabilities but do not want to spend hours learning how to use it, then Powerpoint is the perfect option.

I am using Powerpoint it is also helps me for more futures when I need it. I am also working as group and we must prepare too much presentations for trainers, customers and our managers to give them feedback about input and outputs of the company, we can improve our product qualities and our marketing abilities.

PowerPoint review by Nick M.
Nick M.

"Continued Improvement of PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint really has made leaps and strides since it first came out. Today's version is very user friendly which makes making a powerpoint pretty easy even for those that have never really done it. One can add the special effects to each slide to enhance their presentation.

What do you dislike?

On the design side, powerpoint still has a lot to do to increase the ease of use. the whole concept of inserting shapes and selecting multiple shapes at once to change something like color or stroke thickness is very difficult. I really would like to see an improvement to the design tools that they offer in the program, not only to make it easier but also to allow for more complex designing to happen as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint is a useful tool that will help accomplish a clean presentation, if one takes the time to learn the program they can create something like you see prezi or keynote with all the bells and whistles, except it will be a bit more customized through powerpoint.

Presentations to current and potential clients about who and what we are. It is effective at driving the main points home and the tool works great when designed correctly. The powerpoint is used to strengthen what the speaker is saying and not just repeating everything that she or he is saying.

PowerPoint review by sirisha s.
sirisha s.

"Creative Thoughts can be expanded in Smart way only by PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

The best presentation program where our views or ideas can be made into visualized way .Most of my projects are explained by PowerPoint Presentation and won even prizes for the Topic Designed in such a way apt to the content .Slides that contain any mixture of text image,video,animation,links and sound.Slide Master allows to set font,background ,font size once and then used through the presentation. We can Organise and structure our presentation.

What do you dislike?

There are no much dislikes just need basic equipment to present set of bullets in the slides.They are very often provides detrimental,because people end up preparing presentations which are either filled up with images or a plain text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Animate your slides to give more visual impact.It is more dynamic way rather than providing a blackboard writing especially for teachers to teach for the students.For the effective and to grab the audiences attention this is smart way to represent.Quick and easy way representation.Easy to modify.Easy to reorder just simply drag and drop or using key strokes.PowerPoint template makes your life a lot easier.

By creating Professional and consisted format.Provides illustrative backdrop for the content of our presentation.Easy to present and to maintain eye contact with large number of audience.Colorful and attractive designs make more effect to the presentation. Some times even readers want to read small simple lines,rather than paragraphs at this time it plays a vital role in presenting.Only high and important straight points are included.

PowerPoint review by Barbara J.
Barbara J.

"Great tool to create professional presentation !"

What do you like best?

It easy to use and intuitive good for both beginners and professionals to prepare effective and attractive presentations, I like most Powerpoint has many different options and serving you best quality with its functions. it is easy to arrange and design on it. I can animate with the morph, and save it on to my database,

What do you dislike?

Transition to media should be improved as soon as possible, still it has problem about it. sometimes pictures or videos can not be upload on Powerpoint and you have to close and open the program and it cause you to waste your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend for all you to use Powerpoint If you want to prepare great presentation in order to put and impact on your customers or clients, With Powerpoint you will discover your creativity and see how easy to be successful.

I can prepare quickly presentations for clients, trainers and workers in order to introduce new products procedures roles, in short time without any unnecessary complications since the program is quite easy to use and I can do my business with Powerpoint wherever I go by preparing good slides for my customers about our product.

PowerPoint review by Martin C.
Martin C.

"Big product for create presentations"

What do you like best?

Easy to install the software.

Compatible with different Windows versions, even I can install Power Point in the Windows Server.

I like compatibility with different versions of software. I can save my presentation as od version of format for better compatibility.

I can use many fonts, all that include in the Windows and in the Microsoft Office bundle.

Software is very popular and I can share my presentation without additional questions of using it.

I can include audio and video in the presentation.

I can use several templates out of the box.

I can create my own theme of colours.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are hungs up of the software and I need to restart the process or force close via task manager.

Very rare the software did not save the file with presentation, so I need manually do backups of files for more guarantee of my work.

Slow work with big number of muiltimedia or scripts in the presentation. And it has slow viewing function if I have big presentation.

I cant use visual basic scripts directly for uploading excel tables via FTP server for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need smart animation, than you have to spend enough time to learning with transactions betwwen slides and capability of animate different objects. And better if you additionally use designer for create template of presentations with several slides for your company.

Create powerpoint presentations for share new ideas in the company.

Create presentations for education purposes.

PowerPoint review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"Excellent assistant during work."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and create presentations to share and to work with a partner on. Powerpoint is verry good with projectors and every project is fully customized with PowerPoint. it is included with most Microsoft Office subscription.

What do you dislike?

Adding images sometimes big problem. When I attach some videos or pictures it is not working sometimes and its mean is to wasting more time to make something good. also too much updates notifications and it makes me really annoy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is the best one about preparing presentations and this is well-known case by everybody. I can recommend everybody being manager, students or workers. With Powerpoint you can be creative and you can create more attractive presentations.

It has increased my teaching efficiency by saving time I spend that time in further explanations of concepts and in keeping my students more engaged now. I do not have to write long notes or make complicated diagrams on white board. I am also working by travelling and on my travelling I am always preparing something to inform our clients or customers.

PowerPoint review by Nanette P.
Nanette P.

"Needs an update"

What do you like best?

This software really hasn't changed much since I was a young kid in school, learning how to put together a presentation; I like that it's so classic still. It's hard to know if it's actually easy to use or if it's just become second nature.

What do you dislike?

I think this program needs a big update- I don't often use it anymore since there are so many other, newer apps out there. It could use some navigation updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend saving your presentations periodically; I can't express how many times my computer has basically become overwhelmed by a attempting to complete a complex project, with too many things going on, and having it just freeze on me. It's a issue that hasn't really gotten better over time- they've only tried to improve their recovery protocol. Still, even when there's a backup copy available, it's not always up to date- you can never be too careful.

We mostly use PowerPoint for presentations within the company. It's great for orientations at the beginning of each season, any kind of team building activities or training exercises. The benefits are that we don't waste a bunch of paper by printing out every presentation- everyone can follow along on the screen.

PowerPoint review by Raquel A.
Raquel A.

"El mejor software para realizar presentaciones"

What do you like best?

Powerpoint es un software versátil, adaptable, que se ajusta a las necesidades de todas las personas, ofrece una interfaz sencilla, donde pueden añadirse en pocos clicks textos, imágenes, tablas, esquemas, y audio y video a través de hipervinculos, además de ello, contiene cientos de animaciones para hacer las presentaciones más entretenidas y resaltar aspectos importantes, y en los últimos años han añadido cientos de diseños para presentaciones, aumentando la gama de opciones para todos los usuarios. Una de las características más útiles es el SmartArt con la cual pueden realizarse esquemas de procesos, ciclos y jerarquías en pocos cliks, esto para mí es muy util,dado que trabajo realizando esquemas de organización y métodos en mi institución.

What do you dislike?

Realmente me agrada todo lo relacionado con PowerPoint, el trabajo más engorroso es incluir tablas en las presentaciones, dado que ajustar los tamaños del texto es bastante complicada, en realidad nunca ha existido una compatibilidad directa en PowerPoint y Excel, dado que las tablas de Excel no ajustan automáticamente a PP y debes realizar múltiples ajustes para que se muestran con precisión en la presentación.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint es un programa que todos los profesionales deben tener en sus computadoras, es versátil y se ajusta a las presentaciones de cualquier profesional, además de ello permite exportar las laminas a otros formatos como PDF, lo cual puede ser muy útil si manejas muchas presentaciones y deseas almacenarlas en un orden especifico.

PowerPoint ha sido una de las herramientas más útiles para el desarrollo de esquemas de organización y métodos, dado que permite hacer presentaciones e interactuar directamente con las personas responsables de cada unidad o gerencia, de forma tal que pueda existir una retroalimentación constante, y hacer los ajustes necesarios en los esquemas de funcionamiento de cada área de trabajo.

PowerPoint review by Cesar M.
Cesar M.

"excellent presentations"

What do you like best?

this is a program without limitation of creativity, it has a great variety of very easy to use templates that allow you to develop a specific theme the way you want.

It has a variety of tools on which you can show the work theme as images, graphics you can animate them. this program allows the professional through its tools to capture the attention of clients in a more practical way

What do you dislike?

it is a bit expensive for some people, and the import of images from the internet can be cumbersome according to the format in which it is, the import of videos from the web only addresses but does not reproduce them

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent tool for all types of people from students to professionals, is able to adapt to the needs of each one showing your topics of interest in a dynamic and personalized way

With this program you can make presentations for your business projects, to attract potential clients and even to show your staff parameters to follow

PowerPoint review by Cesar G.
Cesar G.

"Create presentations in an easy way for your exhibition"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is one of the most widespread presentation programs. It is integrated into the Microsoft Office package as one more element.

Presents texts, images and videos in a coordinated way is a tool that helps at the business level and for students.

You can insert a sound in the presentation, depending on the topic you are dealing with, you can place sound and movement effects in the presentations.

Present the exhibition in sequence in an organized and dynamic way.

You can create links through hyperlinks in different slides.

They can be printed.

Access presentations from more locations and on more devices.

What do you dislike?

It can be saved and sent easily, but there is a risk that it will be damaged by a virus.

By experience of use the default tool will record you in format (.pptx), with which you would have to make sure to record the files in format (.ppt), with compatibility for several previous versions, this is very important if a recipient to whom you have to send this document may not have the updated version

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool for slides for any company or student in a simple and quick way is worth noting that it is a program that is included in the office suite and thus does not generate additional costs of license purchase and good support

It allows you to create presentations quickly, in any meeting that is presented in the company in a quick and easy way

PowerPoint review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Entertaining Presentations"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable you can make each presentation. We have all been part of a presentation that is so boring it puts us to sleep. Endless lines of text, no images or movement... PowerPoint has the ability to change the game! Maybe it is because I am a presentation nerd, but PowerPoint makes it so easy to spice up any presentation bt easily allowing you to add images, video, and animation.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to lock in text and layout if you have to present your presentation on a different operating system or computer. I am a Mac user and have found that sometimes when I share my presentation with a Microsoft user the presentation gets manipulated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love using this for all of my presentations!

I use this for every single presentation we book. We meet with clients once, if not twice a month to provide them with updates on our business and industry.

PowerPoint review by Dana C.
Dana C.

"Lifesaver for Students!"

What do you like best?

I love variety of templates and ease of use, allowing my students creative freedom to create presentations that are as unique as they are. The variety of templates and pre-created files make beginning with Powerpoint easy and not intimidating to a new user. One of my favorite options is being able to link websites, sound files, and other media to the presentation for a more dynamic and authentic experience.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any significant dislikes, as it also benefits me on a professional level. It would be nice, however, to have some fluidity in sharing the document real time and discuss the material live with other participants, similar to the way that Teams allows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a basic program that the majority of the population is already familiar with in some shape or form. Utilizing something familiar and building upon the functions the program offers boost confidence in the user's ability to manipulate the program to tailor to their own needs.

Informational delivery, presentation coaching, and collaborative learning are positively impacted, and this benefits the entire classroom to see and relate to the information that is presented.

PowerPoint review by Wera M.
Wera M.

"Great and effective app !"

What do you like best?

There is a reason there are no major competitors for Powerpoint. it is easy to use and flexible. I have used it college and it is carried into my carried as a major assets. I have used it for presentations of course but also for wire framing and process documentation.I like also it has too much options inside it so you can be more creative for your presentations.

What do you dislike?

I can say cost of programs is very expensive and it is difficult to recover the program is a computer crashes.I would like to see MS incorporate story telling and layouts into the product. Also Powerpoint integration with other software is not working sometimes like excel integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is great software for students, managers or workers. you can create fast presentation in anywhere anytime. just bring new ideas and draw it into Powerpoint so it is the best way to be creative and useful member for youself and for people being around you.

We are using also Powerpoint it is also helps us for more futures when we need it. we are working as group and we must prepare too much presentations for trainers, customers and our managers to give them feedback about input and outputs of the company, also to create a new ideas who we can improve our product qualities and our marketing abilities.

PowerPoint review by Layla B.
Layla B.

"Great software to create presentations professionally "

What do you like best?

What attracts me most of this software is its capacity to collect in such a varied way the material that one wants to present, through photos, drawings, tables, illustrations, graphics and films. Besides the animations no less important which gives each slide something in particular. It is certainly a program that facilitates professional work in such a way that helps us to emit in a more visual way the information that one wants to transmit.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software because it facilitates the comprehension and analysis of any topic you want to prepare and then be projected. At the time of presenting graphically any report or material either with a group of friends, I always recommend this program for being so illustrative on each slide.

It has helped me a lot to present new proposals and so undertake more in the business, also to analyze new projects which brings as a benefit to improve in the company. This program has been very helpful because in a more visual way it analyzes with great ease the information that one wants to transmit.

PowerPoint review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"Great way to present a project"

What do you like best?

Being able to present a slide show is a great way to show off many different aspects of any sort of proposal; Still images, full bodies of text, even movies/videos. It allows the host to not only allow the audience to glimpse into a proposition but also can wow them with any sort of fun gimmicks and additions (star-wipes, fades, roll-overs, etc) Plus it makes the overall process easier with a fairly simple interface.

What do you dislike?

With all that being said, it's not the most intuitive set-up. Half the time, it's hard to find what you're looking for and the other half, you find it in the most unusual places. It's easy to use for the most part, but when that 'most part ends' it can get overly difficult and quick. For an example: Importing other slideshows are easy but adjusting them can be challenging from the word 'Go'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy enough to use, just be wary of the limitations it puts on itself.

Presenting Projects, Compling research, promoting a company or oneself. The benefits and problems solved are numerous and varied.

PowerPoint review by Tanaka J.
Tanaka J.

"Best software for presentations"

What do you like best?

It has a variety of options for all of your presentation making needs. You can add images, audio and video components. There are preset designs, themes, and layouts available. It is fairly easy it is to use and build your own professional looking presentation.Master Slides are helpful when creating a longer presentation. Having the ability to create graphs and charts within the software is helpful. Last but not least, I like the animations, the ease of transferring tables from Excel, the shape tools, and being able to upload photos. I also like when the text automatically changes size to fit inside the text box as you type. The grid and guide tools make it really easy to make models and diagrams

What do you dislike?

copying images straight from the internet can be a hustle where it captures the url only not the actual picture and its a bit costly for individuals

Recommendations to others considering the product

just give it a try

i use it when pitching ideas proposals to clients/potential clients and powerpoint makes my life so much easier by doing half the presentation

PowerPoint review by Maxim O.
Maxim O.

"Good Microsoft product for presentations"

What do you like best?

In the software easy to create new slides. There are some slides out of the box.

It is popular software and then there are many sample presentation for ideas or copy, and easy to run your presentation in defferent place with common powerpoint. Many companies with computers install Microsoft Office package that include Power Point by default. Can convert to the popular pdf format, png format, mp4 video format, and several image formats. Also new version support opening old versions of documents, and you can do "save as" file with old format for good compatibility with old software in computer in another place. You can do smart things like going text from left to right when clicking mouse in the presenation, or changing colours, or swap slides. There is text in the slide, that can be show only for presenter, but hidden for listeners.

What do you dislike?

Too heavy application. I need wait long time to run application. Application do not check viruses in th VB code in the documents, software do not have default antivirus database even for popular viruses out of the box. Sometimes application hangs up without message about error and rare do not save last changes of the document( I need manually do "save as" file with different name for avoid that problem).

Recommendations to others considering the product

For additional value of presentation need good designer for creating good readability layouts.

I do business presentations for future projects. I read presentations for learning. I create presentation for learning purposes of different company for our implementation of software.

PowerPoint review by karin l.
karin l.

"Better ever !"

What do you like best?

Nice and clean design. it is really easy to use. I make every nice presentations and projects that can be presented in a modern way. Easy to add features and animations to your slideshow. Creating more interactive presentations is great. In anywhere and anytime I can do anything with Powerpoint.

What do you dislike?

Some tools really hard to find sometimes maybe it should be located a research button I think and it would be perfect for us. Also when the software changes from one to another one as version, things change and it is a bit difficult to update and reorient itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is the great to prepare professional and quick presentations for anyone like students, workers or even for families to teach something good your children by showing graphs and and animations.

I am using Powerpoint for my work and presentations. sometimes I am being given fast deadlines and I have to get ready by preparing presentation so in these kind of difficulties thanks to Powerpoint I always handle the quick deadlines by presenting slide to customers or my managers.

PowerPoint review by Libio L.
Libio L.

"The best for exhibitions"

What do you like best?

Excellent program to make presentations in which you can synchronize images with text in a time interval specified by the user. It allows adapting the presentation to the exhibition time that has been granted in a symposium.

Handles all types of images and their files can be used on any computer. It is an application of easy use and you learn very fast to use it, since you do not need sophisticated knowledge to use it. You can associate with other tools to get a better benefit.

We can use it all in the family since it is of great use for the works and exhibitions that it has to carry out.

This application allows the integration of text, statistical tables, images, photos, etc. For the generation of courses is extremely comfortable, because with it we can have the study material and make the class.

What do you dislike?

Its license is very expensive, it loses the structure of the slides when it is used in free software. computers have to have a lot of capacity to deploy presentations without problems. Your files are very capable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should be adapted for use in Linux operating systems.

It allows me to do the courses in a summarized way and so I can explain it with images to the students in less time than stipulated.

You can add the experiences of activities and avoid workshops.

It is very didactic and easy to use, the versatility of the menu allows you to easily navigate and find the options you require comfortably.