Do you work for PowerPoint?

PowerPoint Reviews & Product Details

What is PowerPoint?

Build the story, present with conviction, and move forward faster.

PowerPoint Screenshots

PowerPoint Profile Details

PowerPoint Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 1731 total PowerPoint reviews

PowerPoint Reviews

1-50 of 1731 total PowerPoint reviews
PowerPoint review by Alejandro G.
Ingeniero geólogo

"The most complete tool for the integration of multimedia content. "

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is one of the programs that I use daily in my daily life and work, thanks to it I can present each of the photographic evidences of mineral extraction in the different mining processes of the company that I represent, I like this tool since it provides me with different characteristics that help me to give the touch of personality that I want in all my reporting.

Within its features, it provides you with a number of predetermined templates that help to personalize all your slides, as well as options to insert any file or photograph.

I can insert audio-visual archives which for me is favorable since I get the attention of the directors of my organization when presenting the advances of extraction of the mineral.

It has a variety of functions that are very complex, very attractive designs for any occasion, ways to facilitate the creation of workflows, animations to capture the attention of those present, different graphic templates that is one of the most used.

It does not take much knowledge to work with this tool is very easy to use and has an excellent user interface.

Personally, my favorite tool has everything necessary for my work activities.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add at this time, currently covers my work needs, has many skills and features to customize my work. It helps me every day to be able to implement more dynamic and emotional information and presentations. Personally, I consider PowerPoint to be a correct one, basically perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

reliable tool with excellent support and millions of features that allows you to create dynamic views of your slides.

As an engineer, student I have obtained excellent benefits, it is a very easy to use and very interactive tool, it helps me to combine audiovisual information to attract the attention of the directors of the organization,

That being said, the best tool when it comes to creating slides is very reliable and enjoyable.

PowerPoint review by jesus r.
Jesus Rivas Jefe de equipo

"I love it for its simplicity"

What do you like best?

Of power point I love above all its simplicity when it comes to work, since it has a very simple slide system, which helps us to organize these, in an orderly manner, and with an impressive facility at the time of editing. these slides, which helps a lot, it should also be noted that it is an application very easy to use, and with great versatility, we usually use this application for the creation of presentations for important meetings between different departments, for the good relationship between them, I can also point out that it has a very affordable price

What do you dislike?

It has mostly positive points, but I have to emphasize that it is an application that creates very monotonous presentations, it would help that it was a more dynamic application so that they are not so boring

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an application very easy to use and totally recommendable

Power point has marked a before and after in the presentations of our company given its simplicity and its handling, so that solvento the problem of finding an application to create presentations and we benefit in terms of the quality of them

PowerPoint review by Alex F.
excellent way to communicate

"it is paramount for daily work"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool is very easy to use and do not need more instructions such as a user manual or something like that to be able to get the most out of being able to access the large amount of resources that it offers as they can be represented ideas in a simple and fast way with good aesthetics and in a very dynamic way where you can insert content such as music, text, images among others that help in a very visual way in the presentation that can be saved in a file that can be shared by almost any digital media and instantly

What do you dislike?

I believe that they can be improved in some aspects such as improving compatibility since in some mobile devices they can not be displayed correctly or sometimes with errors and I also think that the auto-save function must exist since for some inconvenience with the equipment where it is executed miss the information and consequently the time invested

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommended to have a valid license to be able to make free use of the software and to avoid operating problems this is the best option

It has helped me a lot to create presentations that help me transmit important company information in important meetings and illustrate them so that it is as detailed as possible, which is why it has made my life easier for me and my team. The simple fact that you do not need internet to work gives you many extra points

PowerPoint review by Alexander S.
Fotógrafo

"The best software to create unique presentations."

What do you like best?

Power Point is perhaps one of the best and most popular presentation software in the world, it allows you to create presentations for both personal and professional use, and offers you the best tools to do so, from choosing a variety of templates that go From the most formal to the most fun or from the most neutral to the most colorful, you can insert videos, images, audios, entire songs to complement your presentations, also lets you play with the colors and animations of each slide and time of entry and output of each one. In general power point offers you all the tools to create great presentations, giving the touch you want to give each slide, we just have to let our imagination fly, it's free and you do not need internet to use it.

What do you dislike?

Power point sometimes acts as a double-edged sword according to the way we create our presentations, we use it to expose products, services or a particular topic and doing it through power point we do it in a more creative way and we tie the attention of the public, but if we use it badly, that is, we add too many animations to the presentation, it can divert the attention of the public from the main topic that we are exposing, but in itself, this depends exclusively on us and our way of creating the presentation, So basically Power Point does not have anything negative, it's great we just have to know how to use it and it's not difficult at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a creative that offers multiple tools to create the best presentations, it's free, easy to use and you do not need internet, I think it's the best choice for people like me who keep on making presentations either for personal use or professional, in my case the second, but also used to use it a lot for the university, and if before it was great, now much more.

Now I create creative presentations to make my work known, whether they are just photographs or when I want to expose the concept and focus of my work and through images, videos, slides and some songs I make more fun presentations.

PowerPoint review by Janice C.
Student Employment Coordinator

"Experience with PowerPoint "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for powerpoint and the many custom features that it also provides. I also like that i can use it to make presentations for trainings and other types of material for others to review. I like that you can also have other people edit the presentation and multiple people can use it. I also really like the presenter mode because i can see my notes, timer, and the next slide that is coming up. I like that powerpoint is easy to use and that there are many options in displays.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were even more features and templates to choose from. I wish that there was a way to manipulate even more content into PowerPoint. I wish that it was easier to intergrate things from powerpoint into propresenter. I wish there were more templates to use and also a tutorial on how to use shortcuts for powerpoint and how to use powerpoint to its fullest potential

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that powerpoint creates easier tutorials for users to understand how to use all aspects of powerpoint. I think the help search bar could be a little easier to use.

This tool has been used in my organization to display presentations and to teach different training programs. There are many ways we can use this tool to improve the way we do things in our organization. There are many benefits when people see a visual presentation. They usually remember the information more.

PowerPoint review by Marcos H.
customer support

" An excellent work tool"

What do you like best?

Because it presents texts, images and videos in a coordinated way besides

a sound can be inserted into the presentation, depending on the topic to be treated, the presentation is presented in sequence in an organized, dynamic way and hyperlinks can be created through hyperlinks in different slides.

What do you dislike?

Even though slides can be easily saved and sent, there is a risk that slides will be damaged by a virus, presentations will also be made that have hierarchical ideas, which can be a distraction for the audience and maintains a traditional and linear presentation , which can bore an audience according to the topic that is going to be treated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is a free application that requires only one Gmail account, it supports a large number of formats,

stores and organizes work securely online, can be organized through easily modified folders that is always available to the group and allows other users to edit and publish the presentation.

Which can be used online or can be downloaded to be used without an internet connection, it is also an innovative application that allows us as users to handle presentations in a creative way, since there is a connection between the different slides, it also allows us to zoom in on the details and modify them without having to make another slide and the final result of a presentation looks like a small film, since it allows the exhibitor to handle it at his own pace, without having to stick to a pre-established order.

PowerPoint review by Katherine G.
Auxiliar administrativo

"Make digital presentations to the best power point style. "

What do you like best?

Power point I like it a lot because it is one of the best applications that exists to create the best sheets for jobs or studies, another thing that I like is that it meets a great variety to create all kinds of work, through this application we can be creative, since it has many tools such as placing photos, videos, that help to open my knowledge at the time of the completion of the work. With all these tools we can give a touch to our sheets of power point, in order to use the imagination and translate them into our work since it has all the necessary requirements to put any type of formats that we can think of to make it a good creative, interactive, fun and professional work.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion this application does not have any type of disadvantage, since it is a very good application and meets all the requirements for the realization of a good job. I mean it seems excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this application because it can help you a lot in any company in the development of a fast, easy and simple sheet, with all the creatives that you can think of at the moment giving you your personal, professional and business touch.

it helps to have one of the best exhibitions at the time of any work meeting, giving the listener a good knowledge of what is being talked about, through images and creative formats, in order to effectively guarantee a professional and personalized work. Besides this, it helps us to express ourselves with a better facility when using these elaborated sheets. In short, in our company is very useful because it helps us make sheets with all kinds of format.

Benefit? I have benefited a lot because I have been successful in my work expositions, since I have everything I need for a very good and very good exposure, helping me to have much more knowledge than what I am talking about thanks to their options. to be able to place images, videos that speak on the subject so that I am more easily expressing.

PowerPoint review by muhammad w.
Student
(5001-10,000 employees)

"useful software "

What do you like best?

below are some pros and cons of Microsoft power point

1)Microsoft power point provide anyone with the need to present information creatively and professionally with the ability to develop presentation quickly easily and effectively

2)Microsoft Power point user interference has make it easier to create present and share presentations

3)With the help of diagram tool one can easily convert bullet lists to diagrams making it easier and time saving

4)The slide library of Microsoft power point allows you to reuse content between different presentations

5)By adding animation,charts and diagrams to the presentation one can make a boring document interesting and time saving.

6)By adding digital signature to your presentations you can prevent anyone from changing the content of your document

What do you dislike?

Although Microsoft power point is an excellent tool still it lacks some features.

1)The main defect of power point is that you cannot open or run it on a system without having power point installed on it.

2)Microsoft Power point work cannot be publish to social media site like Youtube,facebook etc

3)Microsoft power point does not provide the feature of running the picture slide show on all mobile devices

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

with its great features and abilities Microsoft power point had made the life easier for whether it is a professor,student or businessman

As in the recent times every one is short of time so you need to be very specific and accurate in your providing your data,so Microsoft power point provide all the features so that one can present a very long topic in very short and organised manner saving his and the audience time

over all Microsoft power point had the ability to suites and meet the needs of every specific audience.

Microsoft power point also had a high value in education and are used by professors and

students to add values to their lectures and notes power

PowerPoint review by Emili M.
Asistente de personal

"This is an essential program for any business."

What do you like best?

Power poin is an insurmountable application that is very attractive. There are so many advantages, it is difficult to know where to start. PowerPoint is full of different features. With which I can make my presentations through its different templates, others I can easily create a brainstorm, provide more energy and a visual impact to the presentations. You can organize and print the slides in a more efficient way and it allows me to organize and edit my works thousands of times. I can Create high quality presentations and add photos, graphics, tables, music, among others. And what I like is its ease of use, it's completely free and I can use it without having an Internet connection. Animation, both simple and advanced, is a breeze in PowerPoint. It has included the simple edition of images so that it is not necessary to use other programs

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, PowerPoint is included with Microsoft Office, which means it's certainly not free software. However, considering their power (in general: this has saved me time and concerns in the field of presentations.) It is a must for anyone who wants to include a visual presentation in any of their business presentations

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's complete, it's easy, it's ideal, it's the best I could find, I recommend it without words.

Microsoft PowerPoint is a program that never abandons me in my work, I am a devout user of the program, all my slide shows are created in the program, no matter the level of complexity or seriousness of the meeting, PowerPoint presentations never leave me wrong

PowerPoint review by esteban g.
customer support

" very useful work tool"

What do you like best?

That presents texts, images and videos in a coordinated manner. additionally, a sound can be inserted in the presentation, according to the topic to be discussed and present the presentation of a task in sequence in an organized and dynamic way. It also allows to create presentations quickly, without the need of internet and print jobs.

What do you dislike?

It can be easily saved and sent, but there is a risk that it will be damaged due to a virus, it is a traditional and linear presentation, which can bore an audience according to the subject that is being treated and which by default records you in format (.pptx), with which we would have to make sure to record the files in format (.ppt), with compatibility for several previous versions, this seems very important to me because if a person you have to send this document Maybe you do not have the updated version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them since it will facilitate the exhibition of their work, achieving an understandability and handling of their presentations, being able to captivate the public in an efficient way.

hat brings more energy and visual impact to the presentations and works with other users without having to wait for a shift. Add a personalized video experience. Create a presentation at the right time, you can access presentations from more locations and on more devices. the graphics and presentations are great, captivating the publicwith transitions and animations can perform tasks faster and more easily.

PowerPoint review by Wilmer P.
Investigador

"Since I was a student I use it to mount my presentations"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Powerpoint is the variety of functions it has to mount a presentation. It has very useful template designs that give dynamism to the presentation. It is easy to install. I can work with Powerpoint without having to be connected to the internet. Is very good.

What do you dislike?

I would be lying if I mentioned something I do not like about Powerpoint. I think it covers the needs of any company or organization that wants to give a more dynamic touch to its exhibitions and conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to install this program on your computers. Its interface is intuitive. It is easy to handle. It does not take up much space on your hard drive. I have been using it for many years and I am satisfied.

The benefits that Powerpoint has given us have been varied. Since we can have a tool to design our presentation sheets to save resources because we can do it ourselves since it is very easy to use.

PowerPoint review by samuel o.
Web Developer
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Best Presentation Product"

What do you like best?

Power point is an excellent tool and also easy to use and navigate.I have been using for some years and has been a good aid in my presentation task.I majorly use it in my designs,presentations and training.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to complain about this software than i would have wish they have a better option for sharing slideshows on social media platforms which would be commendable by most its users and potential ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend power point to any potential buyer for its ease of use when you need to present any graphical slides to persuade your audience.The visual effectiveness of your slideshows will be so clear and clean that it will be able to convince any organizations or clients.

PowerPoint is a great tool could be use for so many task as required.It help me more in my designs be it business cards,brochures,my presentations to audience and also my training engagements

PowerPoint review by LUIS JESUS G.
recepcionista en el hotel portofino complex

"POWER POINT, AS A GREAT WORK TOOL"

What do you like best?

It is easy to access, help create and present ideas in a very simple and fast way, by creating my slides I reflect my ideas in an attractive and dynamic way, where I can incorporate content such as images, forms and text that help my presentation be more interesting and best of all is free and easy to install.

What do you dislike?

it does not allow you to prepare topics with extensive details and you must create several slides to write a topic and you need to have more variety in your tools to get better results and to get the most attention possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I invite all users to use this program, since it is easy to access and necessary when exposing any topic, in addition to allowing you to create presentations quickly and without Internet.

it helps me to expose in front of my colleagues more easily and reflect my ideas. using this program I can get better results at the time of my interventions as an exhibitor.

PowerPoint review by Roberto Antonio P.
Business Analyst
Telecommunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Powerpoint is the classic of softwares to prepare presentation slides."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Powerpoint is the ease with which I can work. Its interface is intuitive and appealing to the eye. It has a variety of very good templates as well as fonts. In the same way you can insert graphics and images that make the presentation more dynamic.

What do you dislike?

I think one limitation is not being able to upload presentations made in Powerpoint in .pptx format to platforms like you tube. I think they should work according to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint has many tutorials on the WEB that can be very useful when you have any questions about its operation. In the same way the technical support service is very good.

Undoubtedly Powerpoint is a great work tool that makes each exhibition and presentation an enriching experience. Thanks to this software it is easier to transmit our ideas through slides. Our organization has made the most of every function that PowerPoint offers.

PowerPoint review by Karolina K.
QA Project Manager
Pharmaceuticals
(10,001+ employees)

"PowerPoint - My review"

What do you like best?

Microsoft PowerPoint offers almost all the essential editing tools for photo slideshows. By default, you haven't got many background templates (around 100), but you could download additional designs and from the developer's website. You won't face many limitations, as your slideshows can include an unlimited number of photos and videos. With the tool, you can also create dynamic galleries, animations. Moreover, exporting the final slideshow, the image and video quality isn't reduced.

What do you dislike?

There’s always the chance of running into technical difficulties. You couldn't open and run the files without having PowerPoint installed on it. Also, you cannot publish your picture slideshow on mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for easy-to-use and user-friendly tool to create slideshows, you could consider the software. It's an excellent solution when you pay more attention to substantive information than a unique design.

I use the software to create slideshows with a lot of photos, charts and diagrams, as Powerpoint integrates well with other Microsoft Office software (Excel).

PowerPoint review by Matias p.
Asistente de personal

"The best tool to create my presentations."

What do you like best?

Power point is one of the best applications that can exist, it is fascinating for me. I love that it has many very practical functions that I like, it allows me to present texts, images and videos in a coordinated way. You can insert a sound in the presentation, since being the subject to be treated, it allows to present the exhibitions in an organized and very dynamic way. It is completely easy to handle, you do not need a manual to use it and the best thing is that it is extremely free. It has the advantage that I can save it on the computer or on the different storage platforms in the clouds to have them available and be able to change or modify them according to the content variations or the needs of the moment.It is a surprising application that I can use without internet connection that we could ask for more

What do you dislike?

I can say that this is usually a very important disadvantage of this application. You can easily save and send images, texts or presentations, but you run the risk of being damaged by a virus

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powerpoint is a fundamental and practical tool, it has everything you need to make quality presentations

Designing. Designing is one big benefits that PowerPoint provides. I do not know a lot of designing software and I feel those are too tough to learn too. PowerPoint was easy and awesome and helped me design much more than one would think, normally

PowerPoint review by Alejandro Rafael Z.
Especialista en atención al cliente

""They talk to me about slide shows and the first thing that comes to mind is Microsoft PowerPoint"."

What do you like best?

Microsoft PowerPoint is the program where I make all the slide shows that my work requires, what I like most about the program is its simple but concise interface that allows me to create the best presentations where I can combine texts, images, sounds and animations with a very high professional level and in the fastest way. In addition, the program has a series of predesigned templates that make the work exponentially easier, all this with the support of a software giant such as Microsoft, which provides the strongest support and the program.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft PowerPoint is an important program for me and my work but this does not mean that there are not aspects of it that I do not like, such as the simplicity of some of their designs, which very often cause presentations to be labeled as unprofessional. , besides that it is not possible to migrate content from PowerPoint to another program of slide design. However, despite these small mistakes, I consider the program an unparalleled ally in my day to day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Powerpoint to all those professionals who want to make presentations with slides of a high level of quality, it is a program that has all the support of Microsoft Office, and maybe it can be a little expensive but if we make a relationship we will see that its advantages and benefits far outweigh their shortcomings.

In my work very often I have to make presentations with slides for meetings with my colleagues and superiors, all these slides I made in PowerPoint, independently the purpose of the slides from communicative, expository, the program allows me to create them all.

PowerPoint review by leo a.
Customer Support

"Some of the best presentation program"

What do you like best?

Excellent software for presenting professional information, allows you to develop simple ideas, which are then transmitted in a timely manner to the executives or executives of the company. The best of Power Point is its simplicity and its pleasant menu make it a totally friendly software for the users of the company and an excellent personal tool for domestic tasks (school and university).

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage of using power point is its vulnerability to malicious software (virus) that can cause the loss of personal or company information, but with a new antivirus you can solve everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend power point, because it is a software that allows dynamic and simple presentations, where our advisors are responsible for transmitting all the information to our clients or managers, excellent support tool and very simple to use.

This software allows the company to make the presentations of the ideas before the meetings of the directors, managers or clients, allowing a support material that helps the compression of the information that is transmitted through the advice to our clients or managers

PowerPoint review by Andres P.
Personal docente

"POWERPOINT IS THE BEST PROGRAM IN THE WORLD"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint for me as a teacher has become a very valuable tool when giving my classes, I feel my students more motivated and participating and have fun with the slides, and since we started using it in the classroom, they use it to Make your exhibitions and help you feel safe.

What do you dislike?

It is surprising that for so long I have not had any complaints, I can use it on my mobile computer, I can use it with or without intenet this program is incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Powerpoint because it is the best program to create slide shows, very easy to use and with many functions.

I have been using PowerPoint for more than 10 years since it came out I have practically used it, it was very useful in college and now as a teacher, I consider Powerpoint to be excellent software that is very dynamic, practical and easy to use. , and is open to anyone, regardless of their profession, to use it.

PowerPoint review by Carmen R.
ingeniero en redes y seguridad informatica

"realiza tus presentaciones empresariales con PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint a mi juicio es el mejor programa para presentar dispositivas en el que cómodamente puedes plasmar tus conocimientos o informaciones de diversas maneras. Una de ellas es por medio de textos insertando alguna información pertinente que sea el caso que prepares como expositor. otro de las formas mas personalizadas y mas atractivas son compartir imágenes para que representes la ideas visualmente y llegue esa imagen de una manera visual mas clara al publico, y por ultimo puedes adjuntar gráficos o barrar explicativas en datos que quieras hacer llegar para una explicación mas técnica y de resultados que obtuviste con tu análisis realizado.

What do you dislike?

Es una aplicación que forma parte del paquete office por lo que se actualiza solamente si obtienes un paquete nuevo de office asi que deberia llevarse este tema de otra manera.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint lo recomiendo como una herramienta muy funcional para trabajar, es muy productiva ya que puedes amoldarla a la manera en que desees y utilizarla como herramienta de apoyo hacia el lector, permite agregarle mas de 100 dispositivas a la vez por si quieres realizar un proceso muy largo de la presentacion que quieres realizar. sus herramientas

en verdad es una plataforma que no solo la uso para exponer sino como fuente de información que explico algún tema paso por paso, o diapositiva tras diapositiva para explicar un modelo de red a otros compañeros o a pasantes que laboren dentro de la compañía y puedan guiarse los pasos a seguir, ademas es muy interactiva ya que le incluyo imágenes, vídeos y fotos de los procesos a seguir para que obtengan una explicación mas detallada de lo que se esta buscando.

PowerPoint review by Victoria  M.
Ingeniero en Informatica

"make your business presentations with PowerPoint"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint in my opinion is the best program to present slides in which you can comfortably capture your knowledge or information in various ways. One of them is through texts inserting some pertinent information that is the case that you prepare as an exhibitor. Another of the most personalized and attractive ways is to share images so that you represent the ideas visually and get that image in a clearer visual way to the public, and finally you can attach graphics or explanatory barrar in data that you want to get for an explanation more technique and results that you obtained with your analysis.

What do you dislike?

It is an application that is part of the office package so it is updated only if you get a new office package so this topic should be taken differently. The rest is all very well, the application works perfectly and has many utilities such as the realization of presentations, recording sessions on your computer, among others, for this reason I have nothing negative to review

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint I recommend it as a very functional tool to work, it is very productive because you can adapt it to the way you want and use it as a support tool for the reader, it allows you to add more than 100 slides at the same time if you want to carry out a very length of the presentation you want to make. your tools

in truth it is a platform that I not only use to expose but as a source of information that explains some topic step by step, or slide after slide to explain a network model to other colleagues or interns who work within the company and can guide the steps to follow, is also very interactive because I include images, videos and photos of the processes to follow to obtain a more detailed explanation of what is being searched.

PowerPoint review by Luis R.
Ingeniero de Implementacion y Soporte

"Presentaciones de calidad"

What do you like best?

Esta herramienta de la linea de Microsoft Office es excepcional. Muy sencilla y completa.

Me gusta que tenga distintas opciones para añadirles a la presentación realizada. Por ejemplo: audios, animaciones, vídeos, entre muchas otras cosas interesantes. Se pueden hacer muchísimas cosas y todo es totalmente incluido dentro de este paquete. Se pueden realizar sincronizaciones de tiempo para que las diapositivas salgan en el momento apropiado y queda estupendo..

Tiene funciones básicas y avanzadas para añadir Macros y poder realizar especificas acciones.

De verdad que este programa es único y muy especial. Siempre ha venido incluido en la linea de productos y actualizaciones correspondientes.

What do you dislike?

Siendo honesto este programa esta muy completo. Pero a medida que la tecnología va avanzando las cosas también y por tanto, desde mi punto de vista, el programa debería incluir funciones como las que cumple Sway. Función para escoger desde el mismo programa imágenes basadas en la web. Que incorpore mejores plantillas y por ultimo, una nueva interfaz gráfica renovada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

De verdad que no se verán decepcionados. Es muy completa y pueden realizar cualquier tipo de trabajo referente a diapositivas con él.

Este programa lo he utilizado desde que estudiaba en la escuela secundaria. He podido realizar proyectos de investigación, presentaciones laborales y hasta personales y todas han salido muy exitosas. Gracias a este software y a sus funciones útiles he mejorado muchos puntos tanto en la empresa como a nivel personal.

PowerPoint review by Diego M.
Administrador

"Excelente en presentación"

What do you like best?

A la hora de presentación de algún tema, PowerPoint me ayudo a realizar de forma fácil y rápida la mejor para exponer un tema especifico con mucha claridad. Tengo bastante tiempo utilizando PowerPoint ya que de forma efectiva tengo buenos resultados en cada momento de una presentación

What do you dislike?

Al momento de realizar muchas presentaciones los textos son complicados de pegar de un sitio a otro ya que puede que te elimine algún cuadro o imagen sin querer. Los elementos utilizados en alguna dispositiva puede que sea difícil colocarlo en otra.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint es una aplicación que te ayuda a realizar presentaciones de forma sencilla, rápida y eficaz para tus exposiciones y tener excelentes resultados a la hora de defensas de los mismos. Recomiendo esta herramienta PowerPoint para cualquier tipo de presentación que deseas realizar y tener buenos resultados.Es muy completa y creativa te ayuda a mejorar cada día tus entregas de proyectos. Con muchos años practicando con PowerPoint puedo decir que la recomiendo a cualquier usuario.

PowerPoint me ayuda a realizar mejores presentaciones de forma fácil y rápida para exposiciones en la universidad y el trabajo.

PowerPoint review by Nieves Marisol V.
PLANIFICADOR Y CONTROLADOR DE PROYECTOS HIDROLECTRICOS

"Project your ideas with PowerPoint Effectively and effectively "

What do you like best?

Power Point for decades has been the favorite tool of many students and professionals to create their slides thanks to its ease of use and its great features.

Personally for more than 20 years I have used it to present my management reports and everything related to my work. One of its most important features is its large number of default templates that help you give the personality touch you want for home occasion.

Besides that, it allows me to add photos, statistics and the best audiovisual files to capture the attention of those present at the moment of any exhibition.

Currently I use it to present the quarterly reports of my administration and without a doubt I am satisfied with this tool.

The very good user interface, technically speaking anyone could structure a presentation because you do not need solid prior knowledge to do it in the best way.

In conclusion the best software. 100% recommended.

What do you dislike?

I sincerely believe that the biggest problem is related to the cost of this product, when you want to acquire Microsoft Office Suite, but without a doubt I personally consider it the best tool for the creation of slides and audiovisual formats. In my organization we are satisfied with this product.

Some other negative comment I do not have.

I have a fairly extensive experience with this product and have designed millions of presentations with this tool. Thanks to her I got the dynamic way to present my work. It is of great help for any professional and organization.

PowerPoint review by David J.
PowerPoint - Review

"Power Point - Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this amazing about Power Point is his ease of use , so simple , they have all kinds of stuff in there just to make your presentation better. I started using it before about 2 years, and today, I am still using it, usually for educational purpose, I like theirs idea about updating it almost every second month , I think everybody likes when Power Point is evolving. Thank you PowerPoint!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to link your google or g - mail account with it , most people found it very troubling. I think that, maybe, for the people who are not that familiar with computer and modern technology are might getting confused about using this, so my proposal is to make it more simple in way of making some clouds that will explain them what to do now, and what to do next.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try googling or searching at youtube on how to connect your PowerPoint with gmail or google account, and use PowerPoint as much as you can, it is the best softwer for making presentations.

I solve bunch of problems with PowerPoint, some of them are making presentations so I can give a better speech, making presentations for school.... and so on. I realized a lot of benefits , I can improve my speeches now , and while I am using PowerPoint I am getting more free time.

PowerPoint review by Ricardo M.
El LIMPIADOR QUE NO DEBE FALTARLE A SU EQUIPO

": POWER POINT AND ITS BENEFITS IN ALL FIELDS"

What do you like best?

One of the most interesting characteristic Power Point has from my own experience is, that you can make outstanding presentations on slide show with adequate timing, which in fact helps any process of a mass public seminar. Nevertheless the fact that sound can be also added to it.

What do you dislike?

Eventhough it is one of the best if not the best presentation format of word tools, perhaps I would like it to have more graphical options . In most cases I have to import excel graphics and table data in order to supply a specific presentation with the information I need to represent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe users do not take the whole advantage of what the tool is all about, I have seen users work with just the basics and haven´t taken the time to acknowledge its ample range of productivity. An advice would be to take a grip of tutorials in order to find the vast field of action this tool has.

It´s perhaps not an issue of solving problems but it is certainly a fact of using a tool which can help make things easier. Principally because it´s a friendly tool which can be easily learned and of fast results. I can define it as a time saving tool and time is in fact an issue which could affect time response. At the same time, the possibility of adding audio tracks to each one of the slides within a full range presentation, makes it once again, a time solving and man effort cost reducing issue.

PowerPoint review by Andrea C.
Cajera bancaria

"The best and easiest presentation software to use."

What do you like best?

Power Point has been invaluable software for presentations. The feature that I find most useful is to have predesigned templates that facilitate the rapid completion of professional presentations. I especially like the display of infographics of animated descriptions, as they give me a creative and visually appealing way to describe my data. In addition, Power Point allows you to download additional designs and transitions from the Microsoft website, which provides a wide range of templates.

I also like the fact that to promote ease of use and ease of application, PowerPoint has a user guide that describes how to make presentations with software tools.What I appreciate most about PowerPoint is that the procedure is always the same and so is the format of the output file

What do you dislike?

Some details that can be adjusted, very short elements, the theme of the templates should always be updated, you should have more options, especially commercial formats. The issue of the size of the formats, currently PowerPoin is a tool for the Community Manager, must adapt it to those demands. For the rest, I believe that its elements are focused, only that they must constantly update them due to the technological evolution that we have

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is strongly recommended to people who use other software to make presentations. You must use this effective tool and enjoy the excellent and advanced function of this application

In this company we need a presentation from time to time, in ours, luckily we have had a point of power that has brought us closer to the goal, and therefore we are very grateful to have it, in the sense of benefiting, at least me when I have made the presentations in power point always out of step, thanks to the.

PowerPoint review by MONSERRAT M.
Personal docente

" powerpoint the best software and easy to use for presentations in my classes"

What do you like best?

I really like this tool because as a teacher it allows me to evaluate my students effectively and dynamically. In it I can see exhibitions, presentations, work, either on screen or TV. What I like most is that I can see all this without any Internet connection. The truth has been of great help and utility to implement it to the students.

What do you dislike?

I have used it for more than 5 years and I have never had any problems, but what I would like to improve would be that it be recorded in the format (pptx) that I have to take into account when recording it in the format (ppt). that is compatible with more versions, this is important because if I have to send the presentation and I do not know guarlo in (ppt) it is possible that I can not visualize it with total normality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% power point to all my colleagues, who when seeing the result I have had with my class, have been motivated to try it, powerpoint is excelnte easy to use and very fun to create your presentations, achieving a very good and dynamic result Without much effort.

Powerpoint in my field of work as an educator, is excellent for a better development of the class, thus achieving the attention of my students and a better understanding and participation, being my classes something more entertaining and fun, I also taught to use them for my students and exposing is no longer a problem because they feel motivated and the presentations provide all the tools for a better result.

PowerPoint review by zoraida emilia m.
Asistente Administrativo

"INCREDIBLE PROGRAM TO CREATE SLIDE."

What do you like best?

THere there are so many advantages that this great software has, that one of them is the ease of use it has is a very free application with which I can present texts, images and videos in a coordinated way. You can insert sounds in the presentation, depending on the topic to be treated. Present the exhibition in sequence in an organized and dynamic way. You can create links through hyperlinks in different slides. It's the best I could use at my university.

PowerPoint is an insurmountable office programming, it is fundamental and extremely essential when transmitting a thought or ideas that make it much more attractive and interesting in the eyes of people. When I think of creating a dynamic presentation, good quality, good appearance, clear. Professional and fast, the first option that comes to mind is PowerPoint, because this software offers all these advantages and has an excellent tradition in the market

What do you dislike?

power point is a very complete application but when I used it I realized that jobs can be saved and sent easily, but there is a risk that it will be damaged by a virus

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application according to my experience has been very useful, its functionality is very versatile

It is a program that never abandons me in my work, I am a devoted user of the program, all my slide shows are created in the program, regardless of the level of complexity or seriousness of the meeting, PowerPoint presentations never leave me wrong

PowerPoint review by Victor G.
Auxiliar político

"Un programa muy necesario para exposiciones"

What do you like best?

Me gusta que PowerPoint tenga muchas opciones, tanto como para agregar texto, imágenes, vídeos, crear estadísticas, como agregar diferentes animaciones para animar las presentaciones. Lo llevo utilizando muchísimos años y me encanta que sigan dándole soporte y agregando cosas nuevas.

What do you dislike?

Me encanta utilizar PP para mis presentaciones, no obstante si tengo que poner alguna pega, diría que es a la hora de intercambiar entre diseños. Es decir, si yo estoy utilizando un diseño en específico y quiero cambiarlo a otro diferente, algunas veces no coinciden los textos o imágenes, pero esto se debe a que la plantilla que utilizo en un principio tiene una disposición de elementos diferente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerPoint es una herramienta principalmente para presentaciones, y si necesitas crear alguna el programa te lo pone muy fácil a la hora de elegir el diseño e insertar lo que necesites. La interfaz es muy sencilla y si es la primera vez que lo utilizas no tendrás muchos problemas para crear una buena presentación, no obstante recomiendo aprender un poco antes a utilizarlo al 100%.

Utilizo este programa muy a menudo, y es una herramienta muy completa y visual a la hora de hacer presentaciones orales frente a grupos de gente, ya que te permite ser más creativo contigo mismo y a la vez poner en orden tus ideas y que las demás personas te entiendan mejor y estén totalmente atentos.

PowerPoint review by Sammantha S.
Diseñador

"The best visual complement when exposing your ideas"

What do you like best?

Power Point es la mejor aplicacion que puedes elegir si deseas crear presentaciones de algun tema en particular, posee muchas herramientas, incluido una variedad de temas en las diapositivas, que van desde la mas elegante hasta la más sencilla,esta diversidad de herramientas hacen que las presentaciones sean mas al publico. En general Power Point es una aplicacion muy completa para la creacion de presentaciones mas dinamicas, puedes insertar imagenes,quitarle el fondo a las imagenes,agregar videos, canciones, cambio en la paleta de colores, puedes jugar con las caracteristicas de tu diapositiva, tu eres quien elige la clase de presentacion que quieres realizar o hacia donde quieres que se dirija en formato visual. En particular para mi y en mi area de trabajo donde debo realizar muchisimas presentaciones a mis superiores y clientes, esta aplicacion me hace el trabajo mas sencillo, creo y edito presentaciones de manera facil y rapida.

What do you dislike?

Power Point is the best application you can choose if you want to create presentations of a particular subject, it has many tools, including a variety of topics on the slides, ranging from the most elegant to the simplest, this diversity of tools make the presentations are more to the public. In general Power Point is a very complete application for the creation of more dynamic presentations, you can insert images, remove the background to the images, add videos, songs, change in the color palette, you can play with the characteristics of your slide, your You are the one who chooses the kind of presentation you want to make or where you want it to be directed in visual format. In particular for me and in my work area where I must make many presentations to my superiors and clients, this application makes the work easier, I create and edit presentations easily and quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make a presentation of the topic of your preference, I highly recommend the use of Power Point, they will create incredible presentations, with a super easy to use application, free and with a variety of tools to adapt to the imagination of the user.

My area of ​​work (fashion), is a mostly visual area and therefore, I must make multiple presentations to expose my designs to clients and superiors, with Power Point I found the simplest and fun way to do it, I can create presentations whenever I want, exposing and explaining my designs always keeping the attention of the person who looks at them, in general this application is the perfect visual complement.

PowerPoint review by GENESIS M.
E-Learning

"PowerPoint is a tool to create perfect presentations"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint is an excellent program which allows me to explain my classes and talks in a trained way and thus capturing the attention of my students, I like the idea that I can add images, audio to small videos, I can also design the presentation through templates in a very easy way and if I am using my mail it is stored in the clouds which I can then access to my presentation from any device.I am also using the inking function in PowerPoint to teach students where I use the slides as a blackboard. The best part is that I can add another slide to get a new board and then, at the end of the teaching session, I can email all the slides to the student for future reference.

What do you dislike?

I have used PowerPoint since I was in school and it has never stopped surprising me.

So I do not have any complaints, but if I wanted new templates to exist it would be excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best part that I love about Microsoft PowerPoint is that it is incredibly easy to use and extremely easy to use by anyone. What I like most about PowerPoint is that it consists of numerous features that allow us to apply animations and designs of our own choosing. In addition, there are many ways to edit photos that will make our presentation look even more colorful and impressive. I would say that through PowerPoint we can transmit knowledge in a more practical, professional and easy way.

- The most important thing that is needed to make a good presentation is to import the content of the slides. Microsoft PowerPoint does a great job in this. You can import anything from images to tables and even videos.

- The slides can be organized and edited to your liking. The size of the slides can be adjusted, which I found very useful for making posters.

- The presentation view is good where you can see your notes and also get a laser pointer on the screen.

- The editors of text, tables and images are incredible, as seen in all Microsoft software.

- There is a large collection of animations to choose from.

- Finally, the new inking functions that are added to the new version of PowerPoint are very useful if you have a device with a digital pen. I use it to teach students where I can open a slide and begin to ink. It serves as a blackboard.

PowerPoint review by Rafael F.
Redactor y auxiliar

"Accesible y potente, una herramienta imprescindible"

What do you like best?

PowerPoint es un gran complemento de Microsoft Office porque permite realizar increíbles presentaciones con resultados muy profesionales a prácticamente cualquier persona aunque no esté especialmente familiarizada con el manejo de ordenadores. Con unos pocos días de aprendizaje podrás mejorar muchísimo tus presentaciones y explicaciones. Así que en definitiva un punto fuerte de PowerPoint es el fácil manejo y aprendizaje de éste.

What do you dislike?

Me encanta PowerPoint, pero como siempre en estos programas hay opciones alternativas gratuitas, por lo que si no tienes suficientes recursos económicos puede ser un problema. Pero si para tu empresa no lo es, lo recomiendo encarecidamente ya que me parece un programa muy completo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo mucho PowerPoint a la hora de hacer presentaciones explicativas, además de la multitud de funciones que tiene para hacer más visual la exposición, ya sea con fotos, vídeos, gráficas... También dispone de diversos temas gratis para las diapositivas que vienen muy bien.

Lo utilizo en mi trabajo a la hora de hacer presentaciones porque me parece el complemento visual perfecto, ya que anima a la gente a estar atenta a las explicaciones y hace que sean más entretenidas para ellos y más fácil de explicar para ti, porque te ayuda con elementos gráficos.

PowerPoint review by Enmanuel C.
(10,001+ employees)

"power point is very good for me."

What do you like best?

I like to use power point to teach my classes, since since I do the performance of my students has improved, every day I surprise them with something new thanks to this tool, what I like most is that the sheets are very dynamic, I can gregarle text, images and insert videos.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like about power point is that it has so many functions that I did not know I had, thanks to a course that I made online I was able to know that with it I can do even didactic games, previously I thought that these would be done with a super program or something more expensive, and power point is useful for that and much more, just that it does not have a manual to know all its functions, you must resort to additional courses and I think this is a disadvantage for us as users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a teacher committed to teaching my students, and thanks to this application I have achieved many benefits, if it works for me, I'm sure it will be the same.

with this application although it seems incredible, I managed to solve the problem of attention deficit that had some of my students, now all are motivated in my classes and look forward to my arrival in the classroom.

PowerPoint review by Gabriela G.
Ayudante Administrativo

"Pioneer in the creation of slides."

What do you like best?

What I like about this product is how easy it is to use it.

It has many options that we can customize to adapt to our needs and that are in tune with the creativity we want to capture on the slides.

The slides can have multimedia objects that support us to give visuality to the information we show in them.

What do you dislike?

In this regard, I must comment on my discouragement when they launch a new version of the product since every time the new versions demand more resources from my devices and this slows down the work.

When I run very loaded presentations of objects, it tends to slow down the passage of slides with transitions

Recommendations to others considering the product

When creating the presentations, you must be careful not to overload the slides, in such a way that you take full advantage of what this powerful resource offers.

Do not abuse the animations.

Use it for all kinds of jobs and presentations where it is relevant to demonstrate the creativity of the presenter and their respective teaching support used to show their ideas to the audience.

I support myself in many opportunities using this product since for all expositions before an audience we must take a support that guides the presentation and shows the ideas accurately and creatively to the public.

It is a product that is applied by users of all nature or scope of action since for example, at the academic level exhibitions are presented on specific topics, at a business level the situation of the company is shown through slides containing tables, graphics, progress of projects, in short all kinds of information of interest.