PowerReviews

PowerReviews

PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. PowerReviews unifies and amplifies the voice of the consumer throughout their journey, across all channels to help consumers make better purchase decisions and to help businesses drive conversion and improve products and services. Ratings and reviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, driving traffic on more than 5,000 websites, creating actionable insights to improve products and services, increasing conversion, and growing online site-wide sales. The Open Network reaches more than one billion in-market shoppers every month, giving retailers and brands the power to reach shoppers wherever they are. For more information, visit www.powerreviews.com.

Work for PowerReviews?

Learning about PowerReviews?

PowerReviews Reviews

Ask PowerReviews a Question
Showing 60 PowerReviews reviews
PowerReviews review by <span>Christopher L.</span>
Christopher L.

Constantly Evolving and Adapting

What do you like best?

The thing we like most about Power Reviews is that they are constantly improving their product based on real customer and market feedback.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Power Reviews. The only downside I have encountered is when I'm implementing new features, it's sometimes hard to go back and forth between our site support team (offshore) and the Power Reviews team. I think we've improved that process quite a bit though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you experience any issues, don't sit and try to figure it out on your own. This will only cause frustration. The support team rocks, just ask questions!

We will always have issues with product credibility for new products. Something we love about Power Reviews is the new skin for the reviews display. After doing some user testing, we have discovered that the new look has helped draw the consumer to our products much more quickly. Their confidence is boosted when deciding to purchase a product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PowerReviews
PowerReviews review by <span>Nathan H.</span>
Nathan H.

PowerReviews has changed the way we do our business

What do you like best?

PowerReviews ensures that most browsers are turned into potential buyers since it delivers network and software products that generate useful reviews in the form of information that significantly influence the buyers.

It also ensures that customers are able to access these reviews in various ways including snapshot from direct comparison. This software also comprises of a wide range of features and tools that take into consideration accuracy, customer opinions, moderation, and ultimately Google ranking.

Through the utilization of its reviews and ratings, it ensures that clients are able to find you and what you are selling. Innovative retailers and brands are also able to significantly improve their operations, goods, and services.

What do you dislike?

PowerReviews comes with no major flaws but just a few issues some of which are; it is a sophisticated technique that is on the rise so not many people know how to use it or even accept it.

It is expensive and also negative review can lead to reduced sales or collapse of the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is generally reliable due to its accuracy, innovation, and moderation.

We are using this tool to accurately market our products and services and that has changed the business environment in a big way. It ensures that correct information is provided with respect to the products and also that customer questions are dealt with in time thereby improving sales and improving customer relations.

It has helped us in increasing the level of sales, increase in buyer’s confidence, and a potential increase in organic traffic.

What Product Reviews solution do you use?

PowerReviews review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail
Invitation from the software vendor

PowerReviews gets the job done with passion and drive

What do you like best?

What I like best about PowerReviews is the employee's work ethic. The Customer Success Director that we work with, is always attentive, reliable, and very easy to work with. When when we met other employees from PR, they all have the same amount of drive and passion. Overall, their work ethic and culture over at Power Reviews is what makes them a one of a kind company!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about PowerReviews is more on the technical side - bad syndication relationships. That is the only thing I can think of because PowerReviews' employees never leave things unresolved with Abt.

There aren't many problems that I face when working with PowerReviews. There are bad syndication relationships, and minor CSS issues that we can fix. Although something that we did benefit from was, while we were resolving any issues, customer success directors always find a resolution and share their insights on how we can avoid the problem from coming up again or what other retailers did (without disclosing who they were) and what worked for them.

PowerReviews review by <span>Suman R.</span>
Suman R.

Excellent product to get reviews from your customers

What do you like best?

PowerReviews offers me view a complete end to end Review snapshot which contains the summary of all the advantages/pros, disadvantages/cons and our product’s best usage. It has a powerful feature called Review Accelerator which helps me to reach out to my clients and users asking them to write an honest review about our product and services. This comes in pretty handy to understand the actual needs and expectations of the clients while using our product.

Before asking the users/clients to review, it allows me to customize the questions to be asked to the clients and get answers from multiple resources. Setting up a virtual FAQ is also possible and finally I can verify the answers/responses by filtering with expert moderation.

What do you dislike?

Its biggest disadvantage is that it doesn’t offer a free trial so that you can test out the services before actually paying for the Premium account. Also it is best suited only for Mid-size and Enterprise business organizations. It doesn’t fit the needs of Small businesses or Freelancers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reviews are a must for competing with other alternatives to your Product and PowerReviews makes it simple to analyze your product market and reach out to your customers. So, a thumbs up from my side for using PowerReviews.

After using PowerReviews for quite a long time now, I can say that its dashboard has allowed me to change and implement my product’s features as per client’s expectations. Users can now provide updates and reviews on Social Media websites like Facebook and Twitter and I can comment/tweet about their queries or suggestions. Now our team can recognize and have an accurate analysis about the products.

PowerReviews review by <span>Asim A.</span>
Asim A.

PowerReviews helps in getting honest feedback

What do you like best?

I really like PowerReviews because of the fact that it shows me the real insights about what the client thinks when it comes to getting feedback from them regarding the services and their experience on working with us. It helps in getting valuable and honest feedback from them to improve our services.

It's User interface helps in highlighting the relevant concerns from the users for a particular product in a very easy manner. This has helped in increasing our global market online and reaching to a wider range of users.

What do you dislike?

Although it proves out to be a very useful product for us, one thing which I feel missing in PowerReviews I the ability to integrate it with Bing Shopping. It would be am extra bonus if it had that feature as well. Managing the data is also a little tough task here. Rest everything is upto my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very simple product to manage your product reviews online to reach out to a larger audience. Also the support team is very helpful and completely covers everything from their side to suit your needs.

Since our main aim was to get honest feedback from the users and customers, PowerReviews have been very beneficial in making this job easy for us.

We have been gaining the trust of our customers through it's valuable reviews. This automation was worked out very well from their team with a cost effective budget.

PowerReviews review by <span>Kylee K.</span>
Kylee K.

Great!

What do you like best?

PowerReviews provides great customer service and allows our business to get feedback on our product as well as boosting customer engagement.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike, if anything. PowerReviews provides great webinars as well as monthly call with our CSM to ensure we are on track with everything we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerReviews can add great value to your site. Your customers will better engage with your product and your site will gain more SEO value especially with the addition of their question and answer services. We also have constant contact with our customer success manager and if we ever have any problems, the support team is quick to respond.

We are solving many SEO issues with PowerReviews' social Q&A that will allow our customers to ask us questions. We have not yet got it on our site yet but are excited about the possibilities.

Learn more about PowerReviews

PowerReviews Videos

Learning about PowerReviews?

* We monitor all PowerReviews reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.