PowerReviews

PowerReviews

PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to collect and display authentic content through ratings and reviews, questions and answers and visual content to improve the buyer’s journey.

Work for PowerReviews?

Learning about PowerReviews?

PowerReviews Reviews

Ask PowerReviews a Question
Showing 81 PowerReviews reviews
PowerReviews review by Jeffrey B.
Jeffrey B.

"The best solution on the market and should stay that way for a long time!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about PowerReviews is the dashboard/interface. It is easy to use and navigate, has all the important tools in eyesight, and just looks miles better than those clunky services we've used in the past. I love that you can customize views/reports right there in the dashboard then download that report. It's consistently updated too for the best experience.

What do you dislike?

The thing I don't like is the product feed setup. It takes some time and is finicky if you go about making many changes. All solutions on the market today suffer from this so not necessarily a PowerReviews issue. I just wish there was an easier way to load products in the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said, they are the best solution on the market today and they are constantly making improvements so I'm sure they will stay ahead. Fantastic support team!! We've had some issues with product setup so spend your time making sure this is done correctly from the start. But if you have issues, rest assured you are in good hands with their support team.

For us, PowerReviews allows us to scale up our review counts across all the channels we sell on. It's an efficient way for us to maximize our sampling campaigns and ensure our products have the best chance of converting no matter where consumers shop.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PowerReviews
PowerReviews review by Scott Y.
Scott Y.

"Always delivers, Easy to work with, great platform for reviews!"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews syndication and sampling program. We sent out 1000 samples and received a nice batch of quality authentic reviews. The reviews were syndicated across our retail partners websites.

What do you dislike?

The old user portal, but the new one is great. The old portal was a little bit difficult to manage, but the new one is fantastic. You can view all reviews in real time and use the integrated tools to tag and unpublish as you see fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Between BizzaareVoice, PowerReviews and Others, we are glad we decided on PR. From the start you get what you expect at an extremely competitive price. Our goals were set out to improve overall reputation across our partner sites and on our native site. Whatever your goals are you have the tools to achieve them with PR. Don't let BizzaareVoice tell you that they "own" the network for syndication either. Just a heads up, BV will tell you this and try to get you to sign a huge overpriced 2 year contract.

Internet reputation is very important for our company, and PowerReviews provides an amazing platform for UGC and managing online reputation through product reviews. We went from an overall 2.5 stars all the way to 3.8 on average across the internet.

What Product Reviews solution do you use?

PowerReviews review by Johnathan K.
Johnathan K.

"Solid Review / Q&A Provider"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of use their dashboard is. I have a lot of team members of different departments use their dashboard and everyone finds it easy to use and fully functional. The reporting is great and easy to use. I am very much a "do it myself" user and like being able to modify reports and searches to how I want them to work/show.

What do you dislike?

I am not crazy about the ticketing support system. I don't have a dedicated rep I can email or call when I have an issue. A lot of services have gone to the ticket system though, so I just buck up and deal with it. We have a fair bit of customizing we can do, but there is a lot that is still "global" settings that we cannot change. I prefer to be able to tweak the look and use more, but I'm not crying about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a mighty fine product and good folks working there. We have a great integration with them and reviews are of huge importance to my company and me. You'll love the dashboard, and moderation is pretty easy. We have thousands of products and PR handles it great.

Product reviews are must. Plain and simple. Having a good provider and showcasing your reviews makes a company money. PR does a really good job with this. PLUS, the AnswerBox for every product (that is searchable) is a HUGE benefit for more complicated products. Not to mention the good insight into what customers are looking for in product descriptions (from what questions they are asking).

PowerReviews review by Kristina Cerminara R.
Kristina Cerminara R.

"Great Customer Success Managers"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Power Reviews is their genuine passion for their customers success. My client success manager is always quick to respond to any emails and offering new and fresh ideas on ways we can optimize our ratings, reviews and ugc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that would be great to get fixed is if the unsubscribe link in the email actually unsubscribed the customer from receiving the second email asking for a review. Right now that functionality does not exist to my knowledge.

Customers love to read reviews. Both positive and negative reviews are useful to the customer journey when purchasing. We've seen a large increase in conversion rate from a product that has reviews vs. a product that does not have reviews.

PowerReviews review by User

"Overall Easy to use and functional product"

What do you like best?

Moderation platform is easy to use and simple to navigate. Q&A and Review replies are easy to complete and update. Daily reports are easy to implement. It is simple to create needed reports and provide for business needs. Reporting can be downloaded to Google docs which makes it easy to share and work with.

What do you dislike?

You are unable to sort Unanswered Q&A by time, ex: change to oldest to newest instead of newest first. email notifications of Q&A are not clickable, so when notified by email you have to search for the Q&A in the dashboard to answer instead of one click taking you directly to the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to work and communicate with. Reporting is easy to pull and understand. Dashboard is simple to use and understand.

We are now able to offer a Q&A functionality on our website and easily manage and respond to these questions. Also, we offer product reviews online and it is easy to manage replies to consumers.

PowerReviews review by User

"Enjoyable Experience with Power Reviews"

What do you like best?

The team at Power Reviews has been very helpful in not only getting the functionality up and running on our site quickly and seamlessly during the onboarding process but also staying on top of sharing new features, troubleshooting site issues and working with our brand to expand review coverage on .com.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is extremely un-intuitive and does not provide data that is clear or streamlined. The reporting is also limited and could be more robust, and therefore, more helpful to our overall measurement and strategy.

Until our partnership with PR, we did not have a review generation strategy in place. Power Reviews has helped us think outside the box in this area and ensure that generating review coverage is a top priority moving forward. There are also quite a it of features that Power Reviews provides that we will be implementing in 2019 to help solve issues with our customer service, such as the Q&A function.

PowerReviews review by Christopher L.
Christopher L.

"Constantly Evolving and Adapting"

What do you like best?

The thing we like most about Power Reviews is that they are constantly improving their product based on real customer and market feedback.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about Power Reviews. The only downside I have encountered is when I'm implementing new features, it's sometimes hard to go back and forth between our site support team (offshore) and the Power Reviews team. I think we've improved that process quite a bit though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you experience any issues, don't sit and try to figure it out on your own. This will only cause frustration. The support team rocks, just ask questions!

We will always have issues with product credibility for new products. Something we love about Power Reviews is the new skin for the reviews display. After doing some user testing, we have discovered that the new look has helped draw the consumer to our products much more quickly. Their confidence is boosted when deciding to purchase a product.

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service and team; fair pricing"

What do you like best?

Great account support team and willingness to treat relationship as a true partnership. When working correctly, review syndication is incredible value. Acquisition of Bzzagent also creates a new way to partner on sampling, could be seamless integration with Power Reviews WAR and syndication services

What do you dislike?

Unfortunate repercussions are still being felt as a result of the BV split -- current team is handcuffed, however, this was always a potential outcome and feels like a miss on the Power Reviews team to have not planned better and renegotiated individual relationships with each retailer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth evaluating vs BV on price; need to finalized retailer specific agreements before that's an apples to apples comparison

Review syndication has enabled Colgate's reviews to go from few to many, which provides a very cost efficient solution for review amplification, ensuring with have correct breadth and depth of coverage

PowerReviews review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Comprehensive Review Platform that continues to innovate"

What do you like best?

the pros and cons section and will refer to friend section in interface. Also, the ability to contact dissatisfied customers is a huge help

What do you dislike?

no image moderation - we get negative reviews with images that push the envelope on what the actual experience was and why it was negative, also, we won't be using the social aspect until scheduling is available. that is a huge part of our strategy

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the investment - having the ability to better service the customer is key and power reviews has removed the friction here. It's really put us on the same playing field as our competitors and the syndication aspect will be vital as we continue to grow.

validating reviews was a HUGE issue prior to implementing power reviews. this has cut down the spammy reviews

PowerReviews review by Nathan H.
Nathan H.

"PowerReviews has changed the way we do our business"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews ensures that most browsers are turned into potential buyers since it delivers network and software products that generate useful reviews in the form of information that significantly influence the buyers.

It also ensures that customers are able to access these reviews in various ways including snapshot from direct comparison. This software also comprises of a wide range of features and tools that take into consideration accuracy, customer opinions, moderation, and ultimately Google ranking.

Through the utilization of its reviews and ratings, it ensures that clients are able to find you and what you are selling. Innovative retailers and brands are also able to significantly improve their operations, goods, and services.

What do you dislike?

PowerReviews comes with no major flaws but just a few issues some of which are; it is a sophisticated technique that is on the rise so not many people know how to use it or even accept it.

It is expensive and also negative review can lead to reduced sales or collapse of the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is generally reliable due to its accuracy, innovation, and moderation.

We are using this tool to accurately market our products and services and that has changed the business environment in a big way. It ensures that correct information is provided with respect to the products and also that customer questions are dealt with in time thereby improving sales and improving customer relations.

It has helped us in increasing the level of sales, increase in buyer’s confidence, and a potential increase in organic traffic.

PowerReviews review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"PowerReviews gets the job done with passion and drive"

What do you like best?

What I like best about PowerReviews is the employee's work ethic. The Customer Success Director that we work with, is always attentive, reliable, and very easy to work with. When when we met other employees from PR, they all have the same amount of drive and passion. Overall, their work ethic and culture over at Power Reviews is what makes them a one of a kind company!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about PowerReviews is more on the technical side - bad syndication relationships. That is the only thing I can think of because PowerReviews' employees never leave things unresolved with Abt.

There aren't many problems that I face when working with PowerReviews. There are bad syndication relationships, and minor CSS issues that we can fix. Although something that we did benefit from was, while we were resolving any issues, customer success directors always find a resolution and share their insights on how we can avoid the problem from coming up again or what other retailers did (without disclosing who they were) and what worked for them.

PowerReviews review by Suman R.
Suman R.

"Excellent product to get reviews from your customers"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews offers me view a complete end to end Review snapshot which contains the summary of all the advantages/pros, disadvantages/cons and our product’s best usage. It has a powerful feature called Review Accelerator which helps me to reach out to my clients and users asking them to write an honest review about our product and services. This comes in pretty handy to understand the actual needs and expectations of the clients while using our product.

Before asking the users/clients to review, it allows me to customize the questions to be asked to the clients and get answers from multiple resources. Setting up a virtual FAQ is also possible and finally I can verify the answers/responses by filtering with expert moderation.

What do you dislike?

Its biggest disadvantage is that it doesn’t offer a free trial so that you can test out the services before actually paying for the Premium account. Also it is best suited only for Mid-size and Enterprise business organizations. It doesn’t fit the needs of Small businesses or Freelancers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reviews are a must for competing with other alternatives to your Product and PowerReviews makes it simple to analyze your product market and reach out to your customers. So, a thumbs up from my side for using PowerReviews.

After using PowerReviews for quite a long time now, I can say that its dashboard has allowed me to change and implement my product’s features as per client’s expectations. Users can now provide updates and reviews on Social Media websites like Facebook and Twitter and I can comment/tweet about their queries or suggestions. Now our team can recognize and have an accurate analysis about the products.

PowerReviews review by Asim A.
Asim A.

"PowerReviews helps in getting honest feedback "

What do you like best?

I really like PowerReviews because of the fact that it shows me the real insights about what the client thinks when it comes to getting feedback from them regarding the services and their experience on working with us. It helps in getting valuable and honest feedback from them to improve our services.

It's User interface helps in highlighting the relevant concerns from the users for a particular product in a very easy manner. This has helped in increasing our global market online and reaching to a wider range of users.

What do you dislike?

Although it proves out to be a very useful product for us, one thing which I feel missing in PowerReviews I the ability to integrate it with Bing Shopping. It would be am extra bonus if it had that feature as well. Managing the data is also a little tough task here. Rest everything is upto my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very simple product to manage your product reviews online to reach out to a larger audience. Also the support team is very helpful and completely covers everything from their side to suit your needs.

Since our main aim was to get honest feedback from the users and customers, PowerReviews have been very beneficial in making this job easy for us.

We have been gaining the trust of our customers through it's valuable reviews. This automation was worked out very well from their team with a cost effective budget.

PowerReviews review by Kylee K.
Kylee K.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews provides great customer service and allows our business to get feedback on our product as well as boosting customer engagement.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike, if anything. PowerReviews provides great webinars as well as monthly call with our CSM to ensure we are on track with everything we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerReviews can add great value to your site. Your customers will better engage with your product and your site will gain more SEO value especially with the addition of their question and answer services. We also have constant contact with our customer success manager and if we ever have any problems, the support team is quick to respond.

We are solving many SEO issues with PowerReviews' social Q&A that will allow our customers to ask us questions. We have not yet got it on our site yet but are excited about the possibilities.

PowerReviews review by Florentin S.
Florentin S.

"Great product and seller review platform"

What do you like best?

The end user experience for the product review engine is great. Looks great on both desktop and mobile and is fairly user friendly. Their integration team for the enterprise level plan was quite helpful through the process and got us up and running in the estimated time frame.

What do you dislike?

The PowerReviews dashboard definitely needs some improvement but they have been addressing that in recent months so it may not be as big of an issue any longer.

We were looking for a review platform that was able to syndicate both product and seller reviews on other websites. PowerReviews was able to do this for us at a great price compared to their competitors and their service turned out to be great as well.

PowerReviews review by Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

"PowerReviews is key for growing new product launches"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews has been extremely helpful in getting reviews generated and syndicated for our new product launches. Without a tool like this, we would not be able to get the number of reviews needed to help our products convert.

What do you dislike?

The tool can sometimes be a little bit buggy and hard to predict - there seem to be syndication gaps fairly often.

This has solved our problem of getting our new products to compete with existing products - in this day, customers rely on a good star rating with a large number of reviews to trust that a product is worth purchasing, and PowerReviews has helped streamline that.

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Helpful tool for Review Management"

What do you like best?

The ability to filter reports and isolate different kinds of reviews is very helpful in looking at different aspects for the business. For example: how many people are complaining about customer service, the product, the website itself, or even the payment methods? It's easy to look at old the bad reviews and categorize and decide how to move forward with the valuable information that customers provide.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not very intuitive and it's hard to learn the platform without being walked through the dashboard.

We are currently using power reviews to moderate reviews and syndicate reviews across different retailers. Benefits we have seen include more am[ple product display pages because of reviews being populated across different platforms. They don't look empty just because a product is new to a retailers website and already has existing reviews.

PowerReviews review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Great way to get insight of existing and potential customers!"

What do you like best?

I like it for what it is. It helps me get a better understanding of what my existing, potential and ex customers think about the product / services in a non-threatening way to them and us. Because we know that people are far more likely to be more honest when not face to face, this is a great way to get honest feedback.

What do you dislike?

I feel that organizing the data is a bit more complicated than it should be. Very simple to setup but not liking how i have to manage the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product!! Keep it up. Can't wait to see what changes you make! It is kind of weird to be taking a survey about a survey company in a different survey setting. But hey, you have to do what you have to do!

Wanted and needed honestly opinions from customers and potential customers and this provided us with a great solution to help customize our business to better suit our target audience.

PowerReviews review by Ken A.
Ken A.

"PowerReviews iS GREAT!"

What do you like best?

The ability to harvest feedback from real users. The best way to interact is to understand what how consumers feel about the product/service they own. There is an option for our product/service specialist to interact with the consumer as well.

What do you dislike?

there are times the data does not match up properly. Need to find more ways to match reviews with product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use power reviews to connect with your visitors on a different level.

Marketing through reviews. Being able to determine if the product is a correct fit with our audience. If the product does not exceed the forecast of performance, it lets us know it is not a correct fit. this also improves our relationship with consumers. we are able to assist the less than satisfactory reviews personally as well.

PowerReviews review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"Positive impact on sales"

What do you like best?

Product reviews are a sure way to convert more prospects. In that sense PowerReviews as been instrumental in boosting our online sales.

What do you dislike?

Lack of flexibility around product reviews. For example, I wanted to generate a page with all our reviews. Basically an aggregated list of all product reviews in one place. That was virtually impossible without significant development work on PowerReviews's end and additional cost for us.

Also, the lack of a tight integration with Google to syndicate the reviews to Google Shopping or Google Trusted Stores is frustrating compared to their competitors. There is no integration with Bing Shopping either, which has prevented us from getting seller ratings in BingAds. We got seller ratings in Google via GTS.

The pace of innovation is pretty slow at PowerReviews. They have not brought forth new meaningful tools to the table in years whereas the competition is innovating with better social media integration for example.

Positively build trust in the brand and products available for sale to our audience.

PowerReviews review by Samantha C.
Samantha C.

"Easy to use and efficient"

What do you like best?

Setup team was great to work with and were very accommodating to our needs

What do you dislike?

Moderation not always 100% efficient. We don't always get things that are flagged for review that should be. Often they'll just get accepted without our input.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask for customization - the setup team is very accommodating although some things are just simply not possible

Biggest benefit is increased online presence for our products and our dealers (who are set up as a product but their businesses also reap benefits)

PowerReviews review by User

"Powerful software, great client support"

What do you like best?

Software is relatively easy to implement, account team provides great support and is always available to provide assistance (Tai, Casey), even with some account turn over.

Cost is also very fair for the service provided

What do you dislike?

Opportunity exists for more managed service in terms of reporting, both internal and competitive/benchmarking outside of Power Reviews conferences. Understand dashboard is there to provide that information, however, the opportunity exists to up-sell reporting an anaylsis

Review syndication and amplification -- without PowerReviews, we would not have the depth and breadth of coverage across all key retail partners

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent product, great collaboration"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is excellent, but the attentiveness of the onboarding team is what really impressed me most.

What do you dislike?

There is little to dislike at this point. I want to provide a balanced review here, but can't really think of any negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. They have the best product and the best people.

We wanted some social proof on our product pages, not just a marketing pitch. Other benefits will include the SEO value, and an ever-changing page, which will be more interesting to repeat visitors.

PowerReviews review by User

"Power Reviews-So Far So Good"

What do you like best?

We have seen a little more traffic to our site.

What do you dislike?

I wish we would have a higher flow of traffic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a great system for anyone looking to get hooked up with Google and have a better search engine and have great SEO findings. So far, we have really enjoyed using this. The other good thing is that you can optimize consumer insights for many different industries. We have been exploring different avenues for our packaged goods and we have found some of the research to be quite interesting. Also, we have realized we need to do some more research and PowerReviews has been able to help us identify some other needs we were not aware of in different markets. Even though we don't have a review part of our site, we realize that this is a need as well. This has been good for people asking question on our commerce websites that we advertise on. Also, we determined that we needed to have better insights and better development and verbiage on our products. (Again, something that was determined through the program) This is reduced the amount of questions...not by much, but some. Again it's a learning processes for all of us.

Our problem is trying to get synced with SEO with Google. We have seen a lift in traffic, which is good. We have not had it too long, but seeing some small results.

PowerReviews review by Administrator

"Friendly project team and Power Reviews provides a great product!"

What do you like best?

The team is very responsive and the capability to now pull videos and photos in to our customer reviews really helps with getting that customer to convert when browsing!

What do you dislike?

The portal can be slow at times, but other than that there really isn't anything I dislike that stands out.

Building customer trust through a community of loyal customers who are passionate about our brand. They lean on one another through reviews that we can then use in emails to help customers with their buying decisions.

PowerReviews review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great review platform"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews has been with our company for years, always providing good customer service for our team and our needs. They're willing to help and reach out whenever we have a problem.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard for PowerReviews is not very user friendly. Going into the dashboard for the first time was very overwhelming and hard to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good customer service, good analytics and review capabilities for our customers.

With our sites, we just released a brand new site that we didn't want to have included with our other brands of sites. PowerReviews was able to create a new repository for the new site with no ties to our other brands, and everything went through seamlessly.

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great experience so far!"

What do you like best?

I am satisfied with the level of support that we get whenever a problem arises. The supporting staff and our customer success manager are knowledgeable and always point us to the right resources.

What do you dislike?

As a person who did some front-end work to customize the customer experience of the review, it was difficult to customize certain aspects of the UI. Also, the analytics on the customer input is a bit lacking.

It is another great source of customer feedback and sensing the popular products of our business.

PowerReviews review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

"Power Reviews - Happy Customer Review"

What do you like best?

Account management is very helpful and excited about the tool. They provide detailed business reviews and suggestions for leveraging the tool to it's highest capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the fault of Power Reviews. They have been very helpful. We've had some internal restraints that have prevented us from leveraging the full suite of available tools; hoping that changes soon!

Power Reviews helps us provide our customers with social proof by providing a platform for leaving reviews.

PowerReviews review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"Quality product with many helpful ancillary features"

What do you like best?

Consistent feature updates

Quick support response

Reps are attentive

UI is intuitive

Moderation is simple

What do you dislike?

Reporting in the dashboard can be slow when pulling larger reports

Support portal has a couple unnecessary questions when filling out a ticket

We respond to every customer review, so we need a moderation system that is robust and easy to use. Additionally, we like to have our customer seller ratings information in the same location so that they can be quickly handled as well. Our product is nearly all designed and manufactured in house, so reviews on quality/fit issues need to be managed constantly - this tool gives us a good opportunity to do this in a simple UI.

PowerReviews review by Administrator

"Getting better all the time"

What do you like best?

The new UI on the reviews reports dashboard has worked out rather nicely. And the new mobile friendly WAR form has increased our review conversion dramatically from where we were. Overall, reporting has been a lot easier with the new improvements.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have the option to select dates in the lookup - because I report TY vs LY and it would make it a lot easier to select date range. I would like the reviews format in the tool to be updated and a little more user friendly - for example: writing merchant responses work flow is now a matter of writing them elsewhere and copy and pasting because editing in the tiny box is next to impossible. I would want to be able to select reviews to later export to send to our CS team for customer contact/resolutions. This kind of dialogue or portal between reviews and customer service is one that needs the most improvement.

It allows us to address product issues, identify product shipment mishaps (wrong color, size etc) that we have missed and also allows us to understand how much customers love certain product assortments.

PowerReviews review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"PowerReviews helps us to syndicate reviews across the web. "

What do you like best?

PowerReivews is simple to use and navigate around in the application.

Their customer success team is usually very helpful and can provide the answers to most questions in a timely manner.

There are also different tiers of administration level, so you can create a hierarchical review process. There are options to escalate problems that come up when needed.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a little prettier. For such a big service, it looks kind of dull. This is especially true if you spend a lot of time in the application.

It would be nice to have different streams or workflows to manage the review process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a solid e-commerce plan in place, this tool might be a little simple for you. It does a good job with what it is meant to do.

We needed a way to get more reviews to our own e-commerce sites. PowerReviews allows us to use reviews that were left on retailers sites on our own. Reviews are a key determinant for customers making decisions. So it is important they see a lot of good reviews.

PowerReviews review by User

"PowerReviews is a great company to work with"

What do you like best?

The people are very friendly, helpful and go the extra mile to get things done quickly

What do you dislike?

I havent so far found anything that i dislike about PowerReviews

Recommendations to others considering the product

PowerReviews is always striving to improve. They are always meeting our companies needs. And the people are great to work with.

PowerReview provides the ease of moving reviews from skus to skus on the hayneedle platform along with moving reviews to and from between hayneedle & walmart.com

PowerReviews review by Administrator

"Great people, cool product, client relations needs improvement"

What do you like best?

UX is clean, easy and powerful. Team is talented and passionate re: product.

What do you dislike?

Catering to small clients that have limited internal resources is very poor. A lot is placed on the client to code, populate various aspects of the moderation platform, and troubleshoot. A lot of wasted time on back and forth with tickets and next steps getting lost in translation across multiple parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be very up front about support, account exec team and general structure of the client assistance protocol, etc.

User Generated Content and site content in general being better fulfilled authentically and efficiently. Emotional connection to product. Have realized the impact of converting and trusting purchases from our vertical channels at higher margins.

PowerReviews review by Janet C.
Janet C.

"Software Engineer/Analyst"

What do you like best?

It was easy to integrate power reviews into our website. It provides easy to read reviews for our customers. It is also easy to review our products.

What do you dislike?

For popular styles, the length of the reviews can be overwhelming.

Allows our customers to see what other customers think of the product. Allows our merchandisers the ability to see which styles are defective and should not be reordered.

PowerReviews review by User in Higher Education

"Very clean, robust solution"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how simple and elegant the end-user interface can appear, with highlights to the most relevant compliments and concerns for a product at a glance. Reporting is adequate and getting better. The flexibility of the platform and the accessibility of its data are both impressive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a simple implementation can pigeonhole answers or nudge input towards both positive and negative extremes, making it seem less balanced or sincere to third parties. Internal communication channels could use some tweaking and development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has the potential to be a very powerful tool that meets your needs, provided you know what those needs are. The more you can narrow in on and pinpoint the specific requirements you're looking to satisfy before embracing this as a solution, the better this platform will be at exceeding your expectations.

For displaying customer reviews of products in a way that is accessible and malleable for each user's needs, this has proven to be a great, flexible platform.

PowerReviews review by Larisa C.
Larisa C.

"Easiest transition ever"

What do you like best?

Loved working with Power Reviews during our transition to their platform. It was almost effortless and they are super quick to respond to any inquiries we have and any questions we might have.

What do you dislike?

Their reporting tool is still a bit clunky, but in the time that we've been with them, they have made AWESOME updates.

Collecting reviews for multiple sites. Increased reviews.

PowerReviews review by Julie H.
Julie H.

"Helpful, knowledgable team"

What do you like best?

Service from the client success team has been great. The team is always available to answer questions and help generate ideas for gathering more reviews.

What do you dislike?

The moderation tool for images could be improved. Right now, you must submit a support ticket to have an image removed from your site.

PowerReviews has helped up add user-generated content to our website in a professional, controlled manner.

PowerReviews review by Jerome C.
Jerome C.

"Review Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews moderation services saves us hundreds of hours each year. They check new reviews to make sure they are actually product reviews before publishing them to our feed. If a consumer comments about service, or product safety, the moderation team alerts us for further investigation and consumer follow up.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike it, but I find the review moderation dashboard / interface to be a bit cumbersome. We've been using Power Reviews almost as long as they've been in business and the admin dashboard functionality hasn't really changed much over the years. The good news is that they continue to polish the consumer facing UI to make that more user friendly. It would be good if they took some of their consumer facing UX talent and put it to work for the admin UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend PowerReviews to anyone looking for a review solution.

We host over 1000 websites in the cycling specialty retail industry. Our clients license our product catalog and make it possible for their local customers to enjoy a rich shopping experience on their favorite local retailer's website. Consumer reviews are a big part of online shopping. The challenge for our clients is that most of them reach a relatively small audience when compared to larger national chains or online only businesses. It's very difficult for small retailers to collect enough product reviews to make it worthwhile for the consumer. With PowerReviews we can syndicate product reviews across all retailers on our platform. A review for a specific product on a retail website in CA is shared across all retailers in our system who are displaying that same product. Further, PowerReviews makes it possible for us to display product reviews from brand websites and publish them on the retailer's website. A review posted on www.trekbikes.com can display on all local Trek retailer websites who carry that same product. The benefit for us is more local consumers choosing buy products from the local retailers.

PowerReviews review by Abigale W.
Abigale W.

"PowerReviews Review"

What do you like best?

PowerReviews always has online seminars that you can take to better your knowledge and use of their website. It's very helpful!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about PowerReviews but I do get a lot of emails from them and it would be nice to cut that down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the webinars, they are very helpful!

I am able to see what customers are saying about our products and relay the information to our Product Development Team for future designs. It benefits everyone by creating more consumer friendly products.

PowerReviews review by Will T.
Will T.

"PowerReviews is a great product that allows us to gather customer related questions and answer them "

What do you like best?

This a great product that allows us to unify the customer feedback experience and expand upon their needs. This will allow us to generate business insight to improve the user end experience of our products and improve the interaction with our customers.

What do you dislike?

We wish the customer review base was greater. More reviews allows us to better improve our products to meet our customer's needs and help them to improve their experience of our product. The baseline or reviews isn't as great as we would have like.

These days a lot of what a customer wants is reviews of products prior to purchasing. With PowerReviews we are able to get our products reviewed and answer any customer related questions. It's a great asset in gathering sales and helping to improve products based off negative or positive reviews.

PowerReviews review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"PowerReviews turn a "good product" into a great product by increasing conversions"

What do you like best?

With PowerReviews, we know where to post reviews, how to summarise them and how to display them so that it has the maximum positive impact on our customers.

What do you dislike?

Would be wonderful if they can get reviews from offline. It would help us bring more users to purchase online. Pricing is decent. Support can be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are facing troubles managing your customer reviews, PowerReviews is the product to use!

We built a good product but were not getting expected sales. Conversions was clearly the problem. One thing PowerReviews did was to gain customer trust by showcasing reviews in a very good way. After we implemented their product, we saw an increase in conversions after our product page. Also, they help us get more reviews to existing products.

PowerReviews review by Selene G.
Selene G.

"Rock Star Service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service. Whenever I need anything my rep is available or customer service is available.

What do you dislike?

Ummmm...I wish you had BV retailers under your umbrella.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The service is amazing. You won't be disappointed.

Review syndication. We've increased our average rating across all retailers while beefing up our product review counts.

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Good customer service, flexible solution, best UI"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to work with the company. A great product is only good as long as its working well and since technology has problems (by its nature), it counts for a lot when a company has great account management and support. PR has both.

What do you dislike?

I've not encountered anything that I dislike about Power Reviews. It has bugs from time to time, but that's expected. They always respond quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you think that you are saving money elsewhere, you'll be better off in the long run with the comprehensive solution that Power Reviews offers. They never say "no", they are never difficult, they never trying to sell you on services or products just to answer your questions. Because of the number of clients they have, they've got a great knowledge base and leverage their experience to benefit your business.

Much easier to work with than other ratings and review providers, much easier than trying to manage an in house solution manually (trust me, I've tried that). PR has a solution to manage every aspect of ratings and reviews and that helps to eliminate the time we spend thinking and talking about that internally. Ratings and Reviews doesn't occur as a burden now that we are with Power Reviews.

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Power Reviews - Effective Tool"

What do you like best?

Power Reviews provides customers & merchants with an easy-to-use platform, which helps increase review conversion. Aside from that, my favorite experience as a merchant is the high level of customer service I have received from my account manager at Power Reviews. She is highly engaged and very responsive.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to like. I do, however, notice that it sometimes takes several days for a rejected review to fall off of our website, which can negatively impact the product.

We use Power Reviews to give our customers a voice. We then use the actual feedback from our customers to continually enhance and improve the products we sell. It has given us valuable insight straight from the people buying and using our products.

PowerReviews review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Why PowerReviews"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I get my own Customer Success Representative. If I ever have questions about implementations or integrations to PowerReviews I get an immediate answer.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if they had more API's for direct injection of metadata into our sites.

As our primary review provider for 3 corporate sites they take care of everything we need for reviews. Very seldom do we have to worry about looking at what reviews customers are writing and if they are true reviews or not.

PowerReviews review by Administrator

"Good product - poor experience with syndication"

What do you like best?

The overall platform and UI are good - service is responsive.

What do you dislike?

ratings and review syndication is inadequate and incomplete - constant effort to update and extremely manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If syndication is critical for your business then make sure you express the importance to PR. It's a constant struggle for my small team to monitor and manage.

rating and reviews and Q&A

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Sharp looking interface, easy to implement"

What do you like best?

Reviews look great on the site and are easy to configure to show what we need.

What do you dislike?

The documentation is hard to find. I've had to reach out to support teams to get the right links. I can rarely navigate to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Form a good relationship with the power reviews support staff, they are very helpful when the documentation is lacking.

Getting customer feedback, showing other customers real world experience. Benefit from additional pictures and Q&A on the products.

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Customer facing side is great, admin side less so"

What do you like best?

Customer facing review forms are great, review emails look good too

What do you dislike?

The admin is very poor. It is difficult to find what you are looking for, and common tasks like reviewing and editing reviews from your domain are difficult to find and use. The UI is outdated and poorly laid out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bug them about the poor admin UI

Number of review on site have increased, and we've increased number of overall reviews by implementing syndicated reviews

PowerReviews review by Colin M.
Colin M.

"Great reporting tools for understanding customer review data"

What do you like best?

The reporting tools used to analyze approved reviews, rejected reviews, and which products have negative review ratings. Being able to customize and organize data is very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Overall, I have nothing to dislike about this product.

Power Reviews not only allows our customers to leave reviews directly on our brand pages but also allows the marketing team to analyze and organize reviews by individual product, by category, or by review rating.

PowerReviews review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Great platform with excellent support!"

What do you like best?

I like working with the PowerReviews team, especially during implementation. Very knowledgeable and ready to help when issues arise.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with their open syndication, especially with Bazaarvoice. Not completely their fault, but they are happy to resolve any syndication issue I may have.

We are needing to continually gather reviews and syndicate to our retail partners. This allows us to have reviews on new products, which definitely helps grow our sales faster.

Learn more about PowerReviews

PowerReviews Videos

Learning about PowerReviews?

* We monitor all PowerReviews reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.