Powertrak CPQ

Powertrak's configure, price, quote (CPQ) technology boosts user adoption, improves engagement, and enhances the overall customer experience. Enriched with mobile extendibility, design products, build quotes, and configure orders on mobile tablets with Powertrak.

Work for Powertrak CPQ?
Oracle bigmach  cpq  logo  2x

Learning about Powertrak CPQ?

Categories

Powertrak CPQ Reviews

Ask Powertrak CPQ a Question
Showing 12 Powertrak CPQ reviews
Powertrak CPQ review by <span>Gavin K.</span>
Gavin K.
What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize it to my business, and add functionality as I need it. Like many software packages, it can do way more than I am using it for, but as I need to add functionality it is already baked in.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little daunting for me, as I am not a power user by definition, but they are good about helping me through things I cant figure out on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very flexible product that is able to conform to your business.

Having all our sales, service, marketing, and product traceability (med device) functions in one system saves us a ton of time, and lets all team members see what is going on in the account.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Powertrak CPQ
Powertrak CPQ review by <span>Erik M.</span>
Erik M.

Axonom Powertrak CPQ

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Powertrak CPQ is feature rich with a clean user interface creating a user friendly environment. We are using the toolset with Virtual Reality to improve sales effectiveness, stream line interactions, and grow our relationships with partners.

What do you dislike?

As with all applications with large capabilities the learning curve is not for the faint of heart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the Powertrak CPQ solution and the Axonom team.

The Poertrak solution is helping us to improve on product configuration, quoting, guided selling, virtual reality, and customer portal.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What CPQ solution do you use?

Powertrak CPQ review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Powertrak gives us the flexibility to demonstrate correct product placement as well as the ability to demonstrate and spatial limitations based on the room design. The software is very flexible and is allowing us to show our product in a way we never were able to before. The accuracy, look and feel of the models that are used is amazing and very realistic which allows our customers to get a much better sense of what their end design would look like.

What do you dislike?

The model generation is probably our biggest struggle. As we do not have a user in-house that can generate models in the format required we need to rely on outside resources. This adds to our implementation costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend looking into the VR capabilities that Axonom is currently working on. So far we have seen demos of this and the capabilities that it will provide are amazing. This is something that could take your company to the next level from a presentation stand point.

The main problems that we are trying to solve with Powertrak is the ability to properly demonstrate how our equipment operates. We have many points of rotation with our equipment and Powertrak allows us the ability to properly demonstrate how each of those rotational points affects the design of a room.

Powertrak CPQ review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

Cloud based graphic interface for website.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The Powertrack CPQ platform is easy to use and intuitive for users.

What do you dislike?

The project took longer than expected to launch plus the cost overrun was a bit higher than anticipated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, it was a easy and simple process. I would recommend companies to think outside of the box and look at the needs 3 to 5 years in advance before sitting down with Axonom to start the RFQ process. It's easier to start with all the requested capability and scale back than change orders throughout the design process.

Our product configurator allows our customers to configure complex products directly from our website. It use to take our engineers hours each day to create drawing for the customer. Plus if there's a change, our engineers will have to redraw the project again. Axonom's Powertrack CPQ puts the power in customers' hands for quick and easy process.

Powertrak CPQ review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

The right CPQ for the right business needs

What do you like best?

Provides rich set of features and customization to fit our business. Love the CPQ rules and visual design. The software integrates very well with our Dynamics CRM system.

What do you dislike?

Installation and upgrade could be tricky; I think most CPQ systems would have the same requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Powertrak is lightweight and fast, yet cover rich set of features. Admin and product manager will love the visual product configuration and design that is easy and intuitive to use

We do our product configuration and quoting mechanism. Great visualization for products, product families, and required/included products to quickly produce quotes.

Powertrak CPQ review by <span>Mark S. D.</span>
Mark S. D.
What do you like best?

The best part of working with Axonom is their customer support. They have been incredible in meeting our needs for technical support, and have been able to work with us at the spare of the moment in solving problems. They have even made themselves available during week-end migrations and upgrades. I cannot say enough about their service model. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

We use the base product configurator. I wish we would have licensed the 2D configurator for the additional capabilities it brings along with the visualizations.

The Axonom Product Configurator allows our partners to configure complex products based on rules so we are guaranteed that they get products quoted that can be built. This saves our partners and ourselves much time and brings efficiency to the quoting process. We do not have to spend time working with the partner to re-do quotes based on components that are not compatible. The rules engine eliminates all the issues of incompatibility.

Learn more about Powertrak CPQ

Powertrak CPQ Videos

Learning about Powertrak CPQ?

* We monitor all Powertrak CPQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories