PR.com

3.9

PR.com is a website where you can promote your buisness with a directory of businesses, products and services, a press release distribution, and more, PR.com is a one stop shop business marketplace.

Work for PR.com?

Learning about PR.com?

PR.com Reviews

Showing 12 PR.com reviews
PR.com review by Aprajeeta S.
Aprajeeta S.

"Press Room for all your company updates"

What do you like best?

PR.com is an easy to use press release submission platform. It's a high DA website as well as the traffic on the website is really good. As a part of digital marketing team, I always prefer adding our company news on PR.com. It is a platform where any company can promote anything about their business.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to get your news live on PR.com after adding your content to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PR.com is recommended to every person who is currently focusing on Off page SEO activities.

Every client expects their news to be published on huge platforms and PR.com is actually one such platform. Any marketer will first check the domain authority of any website before publishing their content. PR.com has domain authority of 75 which is really good.

We also opted for paid version for one of our company updates and it actually received a good response.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PR.com
PR.com review by Shaktiraj G.
Shaktiraj G.

"One destination for all your company updates"

What do you like best?

I would say PR.com is a one stop destination for all our company updates. The thing that i like the most about PR.com is that I just have to put on an article on Pr.com and then it gets approved and is visible to a huge audience. Above all it has categories to choose which shows our news to a specific audience who are interested in technological updates.

What do you dislike?

As such there is nothing that I dislike about this press release submission platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PR.com is highly recommended to every Digital Marketer.

Every other person who is working on an SEO project has to opt for off page SEO Activities as well as Branding. So for this, PR.com helps us post our company projects on regular basis and hence helps us get some backlinks as well as a trustworthy audience.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

PR.com review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"PR.com is a great way to get your press release out when you have no budget for a wire service"

What do you like best?

PR.com allows clients on a limited budget to issue a press release that will get on Google's search engine, which will help boost their SEO. I recommend it when I have a non-profit or smaller client that can't afford hundreds of dollars to use a wire service. It's pretty straightforward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It comes with ads for the "free" service. It also limits the number of links you can include. And you can't include an image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to consider other free and low-cost options - but I find PR.com to be one of the better free options.

Per what I said above, PR.com is a free way to help get more bang out of a press release. I would recommend also pitching the press release to reporters, sharing it on social media and posting it on your web site, but PR.com gives you yet another way to get the news out to your audiences.

PR.com review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Pr.com - Great Distribution Matters!"

What do you like best?

Serious intelligence behind how they distribute great content. Their systems allow a level in of categorization that can laser focus on which market gets your content and at what level is of target too.

What do you dislike?

Pricier than we are used to paying, but so far worth the extra money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you value a highly targeted audience, PR.com is the best choice around.

We have two very distinct markets we wanted to attract and we needed more than just ā€œ get it out there far and wide.

PR.com review by User

"Great Update Distribution Platform"

What do you like best?

If you have any update of your product or you were to launch the new products then PR.com is the best domain to inform about it. This platform can be used effectively by small & large enterprises and startups. It acts as the best tool for online promotion.

What do you dislike?

The one only things, that it consumes much time in reviewing the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yeah sure, It play the great role in the unpaid version, and if you going for paid option definitely it will help to extract the great result.

Being an entrepreneur or organization you want that your content should get published on the high Domain Authority (DA) website so that it the number of awareness can be done and PR.com does this effectively.

PR.com review by Nayan P.
Nayan P.

"Best for Submit Your Press release"

What do you like best?

Easy to submit Press release and in short time it will publish.

What do you dislike?

Premium plan is quite costly and limited functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, I recommended to my friends and employee.

using PR.com my company get do-follow back link as well as good referral traffic.

PR.com review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"PR for novel Press Releases"

What do you like best?

It was simple to use through Createspace when launching my first novel.

What do you dislike?

I had less control over the content than I usually do as a self published author. Also, I did not see a significant difference over NOT issuing a press release for my second novel.

It did make a small difference in sales for the release of my first novel.

PR.com review by Ryan T. F.
Ryan T. F.

"Awesome site to send news to others"

What do you like best?

I really love the functionality of this website; it is very versatile and meets all business needs.

What do you dislike?

At this moment, there is nothing that I would dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product and I recommend everyone give it a try.

We use it to send out news to our newsletter subscribers. It's really convenient.

PR.com review by Lacy H.
Lacy H.

"PR.com"

What do you like best?

Distributing press releases has never been easier! It's great that it allows you to expand your target audience.

What do you dislike?

Press releases sometimes seem a little generic, but it's overall a great product.

Enhancing online presence, mass distributing releases, gaining new target audience.

PR.com review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Easy to use for beginners"

What do you like best?

It was simple to use and a great place to submit your press releases.

What do you dislike?

Reporting was too basic. Support was limited.

We like to get out many press releases each month, and it's easy to do so with basic HTML knowledge.

PR.com review by Administrator

"Wont use again"

What do you like best?

There is very little I can say about this company other then I would never use the again sheerly due to their customer service.

What do you dislike?

Customer service, Customer service, Customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire a new customer service team

press releases about what our company is up to and new things coming

PR.com review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"PR.com review "

What do you like best?

Great place to place/submit press releases and also keep track of what's going on .

What do you dislike?

The website could be a little difficult to navigate.

The website is a bit difficult to navigate.

Learning about PR.com?

* We monitor all PR.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.