PR Underground

PR Underground is a press release distribution service that helps you announce your news and promote your business through Google News and social media networks.

Work for PR Underground?

Learning about PR Underground?

PR Underground Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 50 PR Underground reviews
PR Underground review by Rafe G.
Rafe G.

"Economical and effective PR distribution with superb customer service."

What do you like best?

PR Underground quickly creates opportunities for me to deliver impressive PR results for my clients. It delivers a solid foundation of coverage and media pickups that I'm able to quickly leverage.

What do you dislike?

I've been using PR Underground for several years, and I don't have any complaints whatsoever about its functionality, resulting output, and effectiveness as a powerful awareness-building tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great starting place for PR newbies, and a useful tool for experienced pros who have their own media contact databases.

I provide PR and sales support content creation service for clients in a variety of industries - including hospitality, food/beverage, tech, education, and media. These organizations need to have their news and developments shared with the marketplace quickly and economically, and PR Underground allows me to launch their releases in a professional and visually appealing manner. The resulting online news releases are easy to read, easy to follow, and easy to respond/reply to.

Once posted, I then send my news release's PR Underground link to my targeted, topic-specific database of media outlets and journalists, and I begin phase 2 of my outreach campaign. PR Underground is an ideal solution for phase 1, and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a provider of economical and effective news release distribution with excellent customer service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PR Underground
PR Underground review by J.D. B.
J.D. B.

"Great Starting PR for Small-Mid-Sized Businesses"

What do you like best?

PRUnderground is a simple, easy to use product great for small businesses trying to get press releases out there on a shoe-string budget. We used it to promote our Evil Dead 2 Kickstarter campaign (which went on to raise 700K). It's great to pair with targeted press pitches. Not every press release needs $300 and a PRNewswire distribution behind it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the design of the site is a little dated. It's also hard to compare their more premium options with something like Ereleases mostly because both sites use a bit of jargon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have the keywords you want to target exactly right, it won't help you. (However that is the case with any Press Release distribution service.) They usually tweet out and share any press releases you put out through them, which is a nice added feature.

Finding a cheap and effective way to get press releases in front of a targeted audience. If you are a small business starting out, or you have small announcements that you're looking to get passive SEO for, PR Underground is your best bet.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

PR Underground review by Tammi L.
Tammi L.

"Superb!"

What do you like best?

PR Underground is like a straight shot to Google News for business owners who have their eye on SEO. I work with at least 1,000 clients a year and it's always been a fail-safe approach to my distribution efforts.

Also a plus, they're always at the ready to provide customer support if needed. So supportive. So great to work with!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Really pleased with results! I have nothing to add here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Google News on tap is just what you need at a price you can afford.

The SEO benefits to my clients' businesses have been so encouraging. In a great big world of overpriced (in my opinion) options for press release distribution, PR Underground is a welcomed game-changer. I refuse to pay what the "big dogs" require for basically the same coverage. They're my go-to resource. Happily so.

PR Underground review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"Looking for great Press Release Distribution? "

What do you like best?

It is a simple to use platform. They really "dummy proof" it for you.

What do you dislike?

I wish the option for sending out just one Press Release was a little more affordable. I know the lure is to spend 2x as much to get 4x more, but for the fact that you are getting so much less when you just want to pay to put out one, it would be nice to have a less expensive option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any questions, reach out to their customer service. They are great to work with & respond quickly!

It is enabling us to put out relevant information to our customers quickly & efficiently. It goes across a variety of platforms & we know the reach is good.

PR Underground review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"A Terrific Press Release Service at a Competitive Price"

What do you like best?

PRUnderground reminds me a lot of Clayton Christensen's books "The Innovator's Dilemma" and "The Innovator's Solution." As you'll recall he talks about how disruptors often start in a low margin part of the business.... Nucor Steel making rebar, for instance. At first the disruptors ignored, because the big players have a higher cost structure. Then over time the disruptors begin to nibble away at higher margin products. Now Nucor has a higher market cap than US Steel. The way I see it, PRUnderground is young Nucor and it has a very good chance of beating the big PR outfits.

What do you dislike?

I Like PRUnderground's Google release. I like how they've recently added new outlets. I'd be glad if they added more so my releases get even greater reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do an A/B test against whoever you're using now. You won't be disppointed.

My clients are frequently small companies. If I told them it was $600+ to distribute a press release, they'd stroke out. PRUnderground helps me sell my marketing experience and distribute press releases very cost effectively.

PR Underground review by David B.
David B.

"Great product. Great service."

What do you like best?

The caliber of the service I received on the phone stands out to me. They professional, knowledgeable, and patient in answering all my questions. They were very upfront where their strengths and weaknesses were. They also took care of follow up items just as they promised. I seem to usually speak to a rep named Brian and he has always been a tremendous help.

What do you dislike?

Any items for this category have been minor. For example, the system does not allow us to hyperlink anything in the About Us section.

There is not the same level of review and suggestions for corrections from the newsroom as we had with Business Wire, but we also are not paying the same premium for that service.

If it is late in the day when using PR Underground's joint product with PR Newswire's iReach™, it is possible for PR Underground's version to go out with the same day date, but due to delays at PR Newswire, their version of the release may have the following day's date on the press release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am sold on the caliber of service I have received on the phone and would encourage others to give them a try. The opportunity for cost reduction is there as well.

The main reason we switch from Business Wire is cost reduction. Their joint product with PR Newswire's iReach™ has also saved hundreds of dollars each release with similar or better results than we received using the Atlanta circuit of Business Wire.

PR Underground review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"excellent, affordable service "

What do you like best?

The ease of copy and paste information.

The ability to select categories of news segments

The ability to choose regions of news distribution

What do you dislike?

Sometimes large photos are difficult to upload but I think they are fixing that

distribution of information is great.

We find the search engine links post to news sites better and higher rank than other services we've used.

Also you can regionalize your news very specifically.

PR Underground review by Brooks D.
Brooks D.

"Excellent online press release service"

What do you like best?

The best part about PR Underground is twofold: the pricing which is ultra-competitive, and the support which is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about it. It's all great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it - it's a great service

I am helping my clients enhance their online brand through PR Undergrounds online press release service, and we are seeing increased reach as well as results on the SEO side.

PR Underground review by Lyndsie E.
Lyndsie E.

"Quick, Easy, Cheap, and Results!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to post a new press release. There are a few guided steps, and then BAM, it's published. Okay, maybe not instantly, but I see it posted online typically within hours. I also like how it's not only posted and can be found under News in a Google search of my company name, but also gets posted on twitter, which I can then retweet/favorite. Oh, and the price is fantastic! I have worked with other press release wires that charge triple (or more) for the same level of service and reach.

What do you dislike?

No complaints, and I have been using PR Underground for over 2 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a quick and easy way to get your press release indexed by Google, then this is your best bet. Keep in mind I use PR Underground specifically for that purpose. If I want/need something published, I go a different route. PR Underground serves a fabulous purpose, for a good price.

I was spending several hundred dollars per press release and not seeing any results. My main reason for coming to PR Underground was to get my press releases on a wire that could get it indexed by Google and associated with my company name. So far, every press release I have posted via PR Underground has been on Google and stays up for months, or longer.

PR Underground review by Don V.
Don V.

"Great PR Promotion Tool For Indie Writers"

What do you like best?

PR Underground is easy to use and prepare. Press Releases are priced right for Indie Writers who want to promote ebooks quickly and economically to reach mass distribution websites like Google News, other News Websites and Social Media. Press Releases appear on Google search sites almost immediately. PR Underground Press Release is one of the most economical promotion tools I have used so far to promote my science fiction ebooks on Amazon and Barnes and Noble online stores. Sales increased as soon as the PR was released to the media.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of subscriber based PR releases since I usually don't release PR's every month. I closed my subscriber account within one month and found it hard to set up a new account for a monthly PR.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PR Underground for all future press releases.

I need to promote my ebooks as economically as possible and still be productive. I track my exposure and sales by PR and have seen good results using PR Underground.

PR Underground review by Matt L.
Matt L.

"Lightweight, effective way to distribute PRs"

What do you like best?

PR Underground makes it easy to get on Google News and publish milestones for our clients.

What do you dislike?

The site is a bit outdated and I find it buggy on Windows, with different mistakes, timeouts, and mild inconveniences across browsers. Support has been quick and helpful in rectifying any bugs as a result of this.

Instead of spending several hundred dollars to push a release, PR Underground is an easy way to publicize small and medium client wins for credibility and SEO value.

PR Underground review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Great Press Release Platform"

What do you like best?

This Press Release platform is very user friendly and cost effective. It's nice to have the option to pay as you go.

What do you dislike?

The heading doesn't allow for enough characters shortening the titles

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and easy to use. They have several payment options - you can pay as you go or purchase membership packages based on the volume of press releases you launch each year.

Being featured on media outlets we wouldn't normally have the opportunity to be involved with.

PR Underground review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"PRUnderground effective at boosting search hits"

What do you like best?

The submission console is uncluttered and easy to use. They offer a no-hassle cancellation. They're very responsive if there's an issue with your press release. As they claim, publication of a press release did result in a top Google News rank for us--several times. A good release will drive traffic to your site. But don't expect miracles.

What do you dislike?

Some of the link fields in setup don't work well. For example, they need to update their YouTube entry fields. I found that it was hard to get the link I pasted into the YouTube field to result in a valid link on the Newsroom or press release pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good service to use if you're not willing to shell out for the higher-end distribution services like PR Newswire or even PRWeb, but don't want to go the free route.

We use PR Underground as a tool in our low-budget "guerrilla" marketing to get exposure in the marketplace and start to build credibility.

PR Underground review by Tracey W.
Tracey W.

"Super effective service"

What do you like best?

What I like best - hands down- is the pricing. While other newswires are charging several hundreds of dollars per press release, PR Underground does an excellent job at distributing releases at a fraction of the cost.

It is amazing that within moments of uploading files, your release is distributed to google and a host of other outlets within minutes- it is truly amazing to be able to get such great / effective service at such an unbeatable price!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike. The one thing that I am no certain about is how keywords are being used or if they are effective; but I think it boils down to a matter of me doing research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Extending reach by way of PR underground. I realized that you don't have to shell out thousands and thousands of dollars each month / year to have an effective campaign- thanks to PR Underground!

PR Underground review by Bennett R.
Bennett R.

"Solid, cheaper option to get your content out there"

What do you like best?

I've used other PR service sites like PR Newswire or PRWeb, which are good, but they're too pricey and I can essentially the same results with PR Underground. Affordability and pragmatism.

What do you dislike?

As with most other PR service sites, it does take a good bit more money to really reach significant media. But that is just the pay-more-to-play-more style of all those types of sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot - you'll probably like it as much, if not more, than your current services.

We don't work with a marketing budget, really, so I need to spend wisely - it's solving the problem of getting our releases out there beyond my personal media contacts. The benefits I've realized are related to the way in which PR Underground targets viewers and hits social media with releases. Our gallery has a social media manager as well, so I don't deal in it very much - seeing the positive impact from that outreach has been great to realize.

PR Underground review by Dinker C.
Dinker C.

"Good support, Affordable & Delivers per Promise"

What do you like best?

It was within our budget and all my queries were answered on time. We had some issue with Paypal and they even helped us figure it out.

What do you dislike?

There we some basic UI issues in the form. While they helped us over come those, it would be nice if they just fixed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The small budget allows you to experiment with them. Go ahead ...

We are what you may call a 'Whatsapp for Kids'. We had just released an Android version and upgraded the iOS version. Our safety features (key one being that parents can always inspect and control kid's contact list) are what that make us what we are.

PR Underground review by Lissa D.
Lissa D.

"Highly recommend this service above all others for Social Media Press Releases!"

What do you like best?

I have used PRUnderground for over three years for social media press releases. I always get a good reach on what I publish. The releases get to the top of search quickly and attract the positive attention I am seeking for the brands I represent from the audience I want to see them.

What do you dislike?

This is a really tough question because I don’t have any complaints in relation to this company. They provide great customer service and always aim to please.

I use social media press releases to get more exposure for brands that I might not otherwise get visibility for in an affordable manner.

PR Underground review by Damon B.
Damon B.

"Most affordable option for Google News syndication"

What do you like best?

PRunderground.com delivers exactly what they say they will, syndication into financial sites and Google News. As long as the author knows how to properly draft a press release, PR Underground is a for-sure distribution path into Google News.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing much negative to say about PR Underground. As with any service, as broad of reach as possible is great. However, smaller, quality reach is better than broader reach. PR Underground offers that.

As an SEO company in Utah we were looking for affordable options to deliver our customers' news to Google News. There are several ways to do that, but few are priced in a way that allow us to offer consistent submissions with dramatically increasing fulfillment costs. PR Underground allows us to increase our customers' exposure without drastically increasing their costs.

PR Underground review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Great price, great customer service, good results"

What do you like best?

Brian Scully, the CEO of PR Underground, actually took the time to personally assist us.

He explained the nuances of PR Underground's services and how they compare to some of the other more expensive press release distributors. We needed to make sure our press release would go out at a specific time, and Brian personally made sure that happened -and also explained things like why they don't accept hi-res images, how formatting would appear on various platforms, etc.

I also like that PR Underground tells you upfront that in some cases they may not be the best choice - of example if you have big, national news.

What do you dislike?

A lot of us in the PR world are working under tight deadlines and may not read the fine print or FAQ's, so it would be great if PR Uunderground had some warnings as you go through the UI for submitting your release. For example -

we did not realize that there can be up to a 24-hour wait time before the release goes out. We only learned that after we hid the submit button.

The SEO and social optimization is pretty good, and PR Underground has useful reporting.

PR Underground review by User in Information Technology and Services

"An affordable way to get your story ranked on google news and social media - but that is about it."

What do you like best?

The price was so inexpensive that I tried it a couple of times to see if it would help me gain exposure.

The product definitely did what it said - my news was shared on google and social media.

What do you dislike?

User experience wasn't great - and I'm not sure if I was using the product to its full potential - but I found that even though the news appeared on the first page of google, it didn't impact my business or get us any additional press (articles etc). We are in a very niche market which may be impacting the results.

From what I've read (again, I'm not an expert - this is not my core job) ranking on sites like PR underground, or getting an article ranked through pr underground doesn't help your businesses SEO. In our case - after two press releases, we didn't see a change in our rankings from any of the pr underground activity - I think my time is better spent cultivating relationships with influencers and editors in our niche to write about us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is useful if you have your own list of media contacts - and you want to use this service to send it to them.

I tried pr underground as a way to share information about our company in a cost effective manner however I wouldn't say that I have seen any material benefit from the site.

PR Underground review by Sunita V.
Sunita V.

"First Time User of PR Underground"

What do you like best?

I like the concept of a social PR wire. The cost was also really attractive, especially when compared to others

What do you dislike?

I came across PR Underground through an article from 2012ish. It promoted PR Underground as something which helped show releases in Google News. We tried it with one release. I didn't see as much traffic as I would expect. It was good to try, but not planning it to be a go-to PR Wire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer reporting features so we can get insight on traffic or impression on the article? I was pretty sure this was offered (most wires have this), but couldn't find it.

Finding a way to share company news and announcements to people online through a news channel.

PR Underground review by Shem L.
Shem L.

"Easy to use web based PR Tool for Social Distributions"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, intuitive. I was able to put together a Press Release at my own pace and got exactly what I expected.

What do you dislike?

This is a seems to be a very targeted platform. If a Social Bust is what your looking for, it perfect. But, I had no issues with the service.

I was testing the waters in regard to Social Media driven publicity. In the end, it was what we needed, but it did drive some traffic to our website.

PR Underground review by Mordy O.
Mordy O.

"Very Happy with PRUnderground"

What do you like best?

Beyond their fantastic customer service the job they did on the actual release was very nice. We were pleasantly surprised to see how nice the release they posted to their site was. Also, we happened to notice that they did well in supplying us with backlinks as well. Again (and above all) their customer service was excellent! Price was reasonable as well.

What do you dislike?

Really not much to say in this regards.

We were trying to build up our SEO/backlinks about a new service/product we wanted to push out.

PR Underground review by User in Computer Software

"Very affordable; earns you same results as the big players at a fraction of their cost"

What do you like best?

The price and the fact that your release shows up in Google News. It pretty much earns you the same results as the other big players in the industry at a fraction of their cost. It got our releases in Google News and on the main Google search results page for a day or a couple. We also got some good pick-up from a bunch of local and smaller industry sites.

What do you dislike?

As with every other PR wire service there are hits and misses when it comes to organic pick-up. It's not something particular to PRU, just a fact of how press releases work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to work on your headlines as it's one of the most important elements for getting your release picked up.

Main goal for us was SEO - to get some exposure and pick-up for the content we're producing in-house. As stated before we got some good pick-up and was very happy with the ROI.

PR Underground review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"PRunderground helps extend our reach beyond our network"

What do you like best?

PRunderground is a straight-forward way for us to get our news releases out to a wider audience. The platform is simple to use, provides an orderly newsroom and is a great cost-effective way to keep sending a slow and steady drumbeat of information to the public.

What do you dislike?

We haven't discovered too much yet that we haven't liked but haven't gone too deep into the service. The account management features of the site could be better / more intuitive.

We utilize our own website and social media channels along with a blast newsletter service to get our information out there. PRunderground provides another cost-effective way to extend that reach outside of our existing network.

PR Underground review by Nicholas H.
Nicholas H.

"Great, easy online PR option"

What do you like best?

We are a small real estate company without a big PR firm on retainer. PR Underground made it incredibly easy to release a company announcements which quickly got picked up in all major search engines and a variety of other news sources. Our tenants, partners and other stakeholders noticed. Easy, affordable and perfect for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It was perfect for us so no complaints or issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service.

How to easily get a press release distribution online and through social media.

PR Underground review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Simple and Priced Right"

What do you like best?

We have used a variety of PR distribution services over the years. Some are clearly build on web 1.0 technology. PRUnderground is not. The user interface is sensible and straight-forward. You can get a release ready in minutes, the photos all appear reasonably on the page, and overall the user experience is great. The pricing is set low against competitive services with similar reach.

What do you dislike?

The name "PRUnderground" seems a misnomer. We use PR to be heard, to get noticed. I'm sure there is a legitimate reason to name the service PRUnderground but if it requires an explanation it's probably not a great name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for one release to get the experience for just $40 and then pick a plan if it works for you.

We used the service to announce a new partnership and product launch. The purpose was to raise awareness and drive traffic to our landing page, with the goal of converting visitors into trial users.

PR Underground review by Robert N.
Robert N.

"Positive Experience All Around"

What do you like best?

I think PR Underground delivers upon what they promise. They provide fast turn around on releases, they get you on Google News and drive site traffic.

What do you dislike?

Would perhaps like to get better analytics on their reach and perhaps who is using them from a media and social standpoint but the value is solid overall

I get to promote our products, more effectively content market and I can expand my media and PR efforts.

PR Underground review by Darien G.
Darien G.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the software is to use for the new company I work for

What do you dislike?

The program isn’t always consistent with character fixing

I am marketing for a new company, easy to implement and use for this company

PR Underground review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"Low-cost PR distribution tool for market entry organisations"

What do you like best?

Very cost-effective solution for market entries to submit press releases, with a nice newsroom interface.

What do you dislike?

Like similar distribution platforms, there is little value beyond submission to Google News.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for basic submission and nothing beyond that, this platform does what it says.

Entering a new market and looking at lean ways of generating publicity, platforms like PR Underground are cost-effective solutions to hosting news stories.

PR Underground review by User in Computer Software

"The price is right"

What do you like best?

We're a small startup, so the price of a PRUnderground press release is right. It gives us an official release to link to and has a small boost in traffic for us.

What do you dislike?

We haven't seen much interaction on social media, comments, etc. in response. But that's not necessarily PR underground's fault.

Business problem: awareness and web traffic. We have definitely gotten web traffic as a result of our PRs.

PR Underground review by Jason S. S.
Jason S. S.

"Great Service-PR Underground and MODELLAUNCHER"

What do you like best?

Working with Brian and his team has been an amazing experience. PRU is a cost effective top rated service that has propelled ML to the first page of all top search engine sites. I highly recommend trying it out for yourself and/or business.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found much that I dislike. It targets new and old users and that's what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for yourself. The price is right and the service has worked for MODELLAUNCHER.

ML requires our users and new users to get the latest news as quickly as possible. PRU accomplishes this for us.

PR Underground review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Good Inexpensive Service"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use and very inexpensive when compared with some other PR distribution services.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have all the reporting you might want to see but it gives you basic post view stats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service for a small business for getting a quick press release out. If you know you are going to send a lot of releases and want maximum exposure and stats a more expensive service like PR Web could be more appropriate for you.

Getting press releases with important company news out to google news and other news sources.

PR Underground review by User

"Easy to work with and Helpful customer support"

What do you like best?

Easy platform to use and nice customer Service

What do you dislike?

Access to major news channels would be more helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend PR underground over the expensive platforms as they provide basically same service

Reaching out and also helped us in SEO

PR Underground review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Used this since I was in college. Great tool for self employed or a company.

What do you dislike?

It is a good software however the templates would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product that reaches any platform quickly!

PR underground is used to reach a wide audience no matter the industry. I can be flexible with business from information for fashion, entertainment etc. industry.

PR Underground review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"PR Underground"

What do you like best?

I have used PR Underground for the past two years. Having recently moved from an agency and setting up as a freelance writer I didn't hesitate to continue using their service. Helpful and professional, I always feel confident using PR Underground for my press releases.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there have been issues with uploading images, these have always been promptly resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offering a professional service at competitive prices, I would recommend PR Underground to any business/individual wanting to use their press release service.

Achieving an online news presence for the companies I represent/write for

PR Underground review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Personal Review"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the software is so broad & easy to navigate while producing quality product.

What do you dislike?

When there is a need for the update in their software, I can definitely tell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient when learning how to use the software initially.

We are expanding our reach on a client level while making our reports more streamline and accessible.

PR Underground review by Art S.
Art S.

"PRUnderground Delivers"

What do you like best?

Straightforward - delivers what it is supposed to deliver at a modest price.

What do you dislike?

No complaints - the service fits our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very happy with product and service.

We're a small company which makes getting attention difficult and paid advertising pretty much out of the question. PR serves us well and PRUnderground allows us to use it efficiently and effectively.

PR Underground review by User in Internet

"Perfect"

What do you like best?

This allowed us to spread our messages abroad and thus strengthen our communication

What do you dislike?

I did not like the website, but it's not embarrassing

This has allowed us to distribute our releases to foreign players, or we have little knowledge. This was of great help to our communication

PR Underground review by Consultant in Cosmetics
Consultant in Cosmetics

"Or Underground"

What do you like best?

What I liked best is the ability to reach larger number of people

What do you dislike?

I disliked the search and the software underdevelopment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please reconsider your PR targeted audience

I am solving my business demographic and my large net audience that I can reach out too

"Amazing "

What do you like best?

This product is extremely credible and allows for a majority of client's stories to get picked up by credible news outlets

What do you dislike?

At this time we have not found any dislikes from the platform

Allowing for clients news to be spread in an efficient manner

PR Underground review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Great platform!"

What do you like best?

The cost point and guaranteed Google News inclusion, as well as social media shares, are fantastic!

What do you dislike?

There's really not much to dislike when you compare the cost versus what you get.

I help small businesses, consultants, authors, professionals, etc., distribute their press releases without spending a ton of money.

PR Underground review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and love the the user friendliness

What do you dislike?

Could have nicer graphics and better customer support

I don’t have to do it alone! I feel confident in my business

PR Underground review by User in Higher Education

"Use of PR underground"

What do you like best?

It’s a great place to do press releases.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it works great for my needs. I like it a lot.

Great to see all major press releases did not have this option before

"Good resource"

What do you like best?

It’s a great place to find valid information and authoritative quotes for articles.

What do you dislike?

Some releases are too biased to be used in journalistic work.

It’s a good resource for articles

PR Underground review by User

"Good for startups with very limited budget"

What do you like best?

PR Underground is one of the most inexpensive press release distribution services out there

What do you dislike?

Not as much coverage as some of the other PR distribution services.

Press release distribution.

PR Underground review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"PR Underground "

What do you like best?

A way to stay up to date with all technologies.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. It is a wonderful app.

I am learning how to get my business out there more.

PR Underground review by Agency in Publishing
Agency in Publishing

"PR Underground Delivers Solid Service and Results"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service. Ease of use. Both at the right price.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult formatting the press release but it's not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

PR Underground helps be get the word out about my client's products easily and economically.

PR Underground review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Good product "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and effectiveness of results. Very good.

What do you dislike?

Cost can be prohibitive for smaĺl business

Promotion of biz

PR Underground review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Limited experience with this particular product, but have used competitor products."

What do you like best?

Affordability, not having to maintain and update a media list of my own.

What do you dislike?

Seems better suited to national media, rather than just the local/regional level

Keeping a media list updated

Learning about PR Underground?

* We monitor all PR Underground reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.