PracticeMaster

PracticeMaster practice management software is designed specifically for law firms.

Work for PracticeMaster?

Learning about PracticeMaster?

PracticeMaster Reviews

Ask PracticeMaster a Question
Showing 5 PracticeMaster reviews
PracticeMaster review by <span>Kunji W.</span>
Kunji W.

"Easy to use for calendaring"

What do you like best?

Easy to see calendar entries and filter for specific person. also can see an audit trail of changes made to the calendar entries.

What do you dislike?

You can accidentally delete and entry and not even know you deleted it. there are no verification trails for the calendar. tasks do not sync well with outlook and GASMO.

keeps everyone organized and on track for events/tasks in the future.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PracticeMaster
PracticeMaster review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Good for a newbie"

What do you like best?

I just started using this at my new job as a paralegal where I am having to keep track of my time for the first time. This software so far, while having a ton of features I haven’t even touched, is very intuitive as far as the basics go.

What do you dislike?

It is intimidating at first look because of there are a lot of tabs and options that are not very clearly labeled.

Compared to the paper and pencil timekeeping attorneys used at my previous job, being able to keep track with just one keystroke rather than watching the clock is so much more accurate and easy.

What Legal Case Management solution do you use?

PracticeMaster review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"PracticeMaster - Essential Calendaring for those Using TABS3"

What do you like best?

I can create templates to automate calendaring tasks.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive to have more than one user so only one person in the office can use it at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent calendaring program. I don't use the case management aspect of it as much as I could because I don't find it necessary, but the calendaring is essential.

We have one calendar for the firm. This ensures that important dates are not overlooked.

PracticeMaster review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Experience "

What do you like best?

Can have as many windows open as you like, billing entries will allow for macros, can color code calendar entries

What do you dislike?

I’d like to be able to print my task in a more organized format, and make it easier to run conflict check reports

Making sure there are no conflicts with clients prior to representation and everyday organization

PracticeMaster review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"There are better calendaring softwares"

What do you like best?

Very little. I do not find this software reliable and I have problems with it syncing to my calendar.

What do you dislike?

Does not seem to automatically calculate related dates and deadlines. Difficult to sync with Outlook.

Calendaring for litigation cases.

Learning about PracticeMaster?

* We monitor all PracticeMaster reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.