PractiTest

Simple Test Management allows you to Manage all Requirements, Tests, Runs & Issues using one platform

Work for PractiTest?

Showing 14 PractiTest reviews
PractiTest review by <span>Debbie G.</span>
Debbie G.

Not very user friendly

What do you like best?

There seems to be a lot you can test on. Nice to be able to place names of who is to take the test and on and by what dates. Everything saves into different folders. You can import pictures to go along with the questions, which is nice.

What do you dislike?

I find it not very user friendly to set up and get started. Hard to integrate questions, though you can include pics and other files into the questions.. I have found other products to be more user friendly in setting up exams

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have detailed questions , this is for you. If you just want a simple question answer then I would find something else.

I mostly use this to set homework practice tests for my students. Extra credit and just for practicing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PractiTest
PractiTest review by <span>Amy P.</span>
Amy P.

Great tool for the test management

What do you like best?

* Intuitive and easy to use (you will find it very user-friendly and no installation are required from your side)

* Traceability between all modules (it is very important always to see linkage between entities)

* Advanced REST API that allow to develop integrations with various platforms

* Great integration solutions with bug tracking tools as JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Bugzilla and many others

* Customizable fields and filters

* Reporting and Dashboards (we can generate metrics that display various characteristics of our manual and automated testing )

* Webinars, conferences and other activities PractiTest provides to customers where you can always learn something new and useful that can improve your testing skills

What do you dislike?

In general this product meets all the needs we currently have, but in addition would be great to have ability to sort exported data and rich formatting for more fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

According to my experience can say that PractiTest can become a good match for a middle-sized company looking for a tool that can help to organize and control testing process.

Do not hesitate to contact their support if you have any questions, they are always available.

PractiTest gives a great opportunity to control our entire testing process properly.

Nowadays we can not realize our work without PractiTest as our main test management tool.

The main benefit we realized is ability to manage our manual and automated testing together by using one tool only.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

PractiTest review by <span>Pascal M.</span>
Pascal M.

PractiTest (user experience)

What do you like best?

Reports and dashboards are very customizable so we can create metrics that reflect our data exactly per our request.

Ability to integrate PractiTest with JIRA, automation tools (Selenium for example) and even Slack allows to manage the testing process more efficiently and properly.

Filters that incorporated to the Filter tree give us the great opportunity to organize our tests, test sets and issues according to our needs, hence we always can find the relevant test, issue and so forth.

What do you dislike?

I would recommend to add the option to copy and paste tests and ability of batch editing tags as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations are very straightforward:

You are looking for a good test management tool, check PractiTest.

Use their live chat on the website in order to get answers you can't find regarding their product (as I did). Their reps are very friendly and work 24/7 if I'm not mistaken

PractiTest changes the vision of performing testing process.

I know that always acquaintance of another tool, platform is painful thing to do, but when I start using PractiTest I realized that it is not painful at all, and I got many useful things I had no previously.

Now we can say we manage our testing process properly thanks to PractiTest as product, but in addition to that we attend each webinar they provide as we learn new things not only related to PractiTest tool but related to the whole Quality Assurance industry

PractiTest review by <span>Inga R.</span>
Inga R.

PractiTest review

What do you like best?

Features I like most in PractiTest:

* Integration with JIRA

* GUI - user-friendly

* Requirements, tests and issues are linked (they call it as traceability in the system)

* Filters and folders (very easy to organize data using them)

* Reporting (we use Dashboards and Reports that display the data properly per our requests)

* Training (obviously we don't know all things PractiTest has, that's why we contact our PractiTest manager and she always helps us, provides us with online sessions, where we learn new things)

What do you dislike?

Things I don't like in PractiTest:

* Workflow can be improved in my opinion

* Missing ability to copy-paste steps

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation will be simple:

Use PractiTest if you want to have the good test management tool for your QA Team. It doesn't matter you have integrations with other tools or not. PractiTest can work independently or can be integrated with the tool you have already been using.

Initially we had JIRA platform for our R&D Team and we felt that we need a separate test management tool. Due to the company's structure the approval process regarding tool's purchase took some time. Our researchers compared various tools (nowadays we have a lot on the market) and eventually made a conclusion to buy PractiTest thanks to its parameters. We can say a lot of manual testing became simpler and more efficiently in our company. We as the company's QA team can properly execute and control the test management process in the constantly volatile circumstances.

PractiTest review by <span>Philip R.</span>
Philip R.

The Filters tree make our lives easier and saves us tons of time

What do you like best?

We have been using PractiTest for many years, so we can say this product always meets our needs taking into account the fact that our developers and testers are actively working on this tool together.

There are many useful features PractiTest offers, I will mention the best ones in my opinion.

At first we used folders in order to organize our data, but PractiTest's success manager suggested we use their Filters tree system. I can honestly say that, it was this transition that changed our work forever. Creating various filters and organizing the data in Filters trees suddenly just made sense. We were able to find tests and save time on "digging" for information.

Second, since we use Jira, it was great to find how smooth the integration works with PractiTest. We always have all data from PractiTest linked with Jira and vice versa.

Third, PractiTest gives us the licensing flexibility that allows us to adjust the number of users and license type on a daily basis, since this is every in flux, from project to project.

What do you dislike?

That's difficult to choose something we dislike in this product. Maybe the one thing I wanted to recommend is to add more modern features to PractiTest. Although I know from experience that they take customer feedback into consideration an translate it into product improvements given the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend PractiTest to the companies that deal with manual testing. There are many features you can find in PractiTest whether you work with PractiTest only or you have integration with Jira, Redmine, Jenkins or other additional tools.

We use PractiTest for all software testing in our company. Thus we need to know that the entire testing process is going smoothly and we admit that PractiTest gives us this opportunity.

PractiTest review by <span>Monica K.</span>
Monica K.

PractiTest - The good test management tool

What do you like best?

I can point out the following things I like most in PractiTest:

1. Jira integration that allows us as testers work properly and collaborate with developers as well. In a nutshell all teams work together efficiently achieving mutual goals.

2. Very intuitive GUI, it is very easy to work using the tool.

3. Reporting is very customized, so we can get live reports displaying everything we want to see.

4. Support assistance is always fast and of the great quality.

5. We have found Issue Management in-built PractiTest module as definitely good module we can use combining with features we have in Jira.

6. Many projects can be executed simultaneously and different test cases can be executed from them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we are used to do some things differently from what PractiTest suggest but it is only the thing is related to habit. Besides that I can say there are no other disadvantages I found in this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the good test management tool you must choose PractiTest.

It makes testers' life easier!

Live demo sessions are very helpful, so don't miss them it can significantly improve your work and understanding of this tool.

Software testing. During my work I test backend and frontend processes. As a tester I always need to be aware of current status of tests, history of runs, bugs, their connection and so on.

Using PractiTest is very helpful to have the correct picture always and in the real time.

Learning about PractiTest?

* We monitor all PractiTest reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.