What do you like best?
2) User friendly-less
3) Easy to Use
4) Summary Home page to track via Higher Level per projects the statuses (passed/failed) and how the project is growing [giving feedback to managers etc.]
5) Flexible [Customization options]
6) Setting up the users per project
What do you dislike?
1) Difficult to link dependencies/related issues to the test library/test set specially when working with GitLab integration etc.
2) If using a Third Party software like GitLab to track error logs/bugs/failurs, not easy to link your test to the third party [integrating with software] the #request_number for trace-ability and regression purposes.
3) Would help if in the step there is an extra step to show the flow/navigation >> also help if a developer is looking at a specific test that failed.
4) Not sure how to implement Automation Testing with PractiTest and building for future an object repositry (similar to HP Quick Test Profession vs Quality Centre).
5) Would be nice to have something more visible when showing via a screen shot/screen recorder what failed where/when. Currently need to attach/download file in order to view.
Recommendations to others considering the product
1) Easy to Use
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
1) In one consolidated place [everyone can access and make use of the tests setup per project.
2) Reliable [when last used/updated/maintained]
Business Problems solved:
1) Due to effectiveness/reliable and 1 consolidated place - no one have issue to access projects/test cases/test plans or update test cases/plans etc.