Predictive Index Workforce Assessment

The Predictive Index Workforce Assessment is a tool that objectifies workplace behaviors to predict the drives and motivations of others, be a better manager, and communicate more effectively, it scientifically-validated assessment that measures four core behavioral drives where these drives fall creates a behavioral pattern that provides a simple framework for understanding the workplace behaviors of people.

Work for Predictive Index Workforce Assessment?
Hireselect pre emp testing  logo  2x

Learning about PI Assessment?

Compare Predictive Index Workforce Assessment to Similar Solutions

Predictive Index Workforce Assessment Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 54 PI Assessment reviews
PI Assessment review by <span>Leslie B.</span>
Leslie B.

Why Everyone Needs Predictive Index Software in their Company - No Exceptions

What do you like best?

Understanding that the drives of people creates needs producing a response called behavior and being able to categorize those behaviors in a concise manner that can be interpreted consistently in order to help bring out the best for both individuals as well as for the company. Any solution that creates a Win/Win is incredible in my book! PI Software does exactly that. While initially my interest was to use this tool for recruiting, it has become invaluable in further helping our company to better understand each other.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? That I did not learn about this scientifically backed software package sooner to receive the licensing and training sooner. I am thinking of how many problems are being proactively resolved on the front-end. If you think of it in terms of Quality Assurance programs, then it is vital for every company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once a company starts to use the PI Software and allows 3 to 6 months to learn as much as possible about it, you will find it hard to believe how you were attempting to function without it. I am saving myself and my organization a lot of money in time savings, in improved candidate interviews, in stronger and better fits for the positions each individual is applying for.

There are multiple benefits, the first being recruiting the best fit candidates, then with improving internal communication styles within our organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Predictive Index Workforce Assessment
PI Assessment review by <span>Deron P.</span>
Deron P.

Incredible insights to build an understanding of you and your team.

What do you like best?

Simple process that allows me to see what motivates my teammates and how I can participate to make the team more effective. I have had many "ah-ha" moments facilitating and participating in events using the Predictive Index and it has made a difference for our teams.

What do you dislike?

The administration on the website is excellent for individuals or small groups, but when trying to do analytics for larger groups you have to break them down into smaller subsets. Also there are functions on the website that do not work and need work-arounds. Website can be unstable at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend PI to other organizations looking for a way to identify behaviors and motivating needs of their workforce and potential hires.

Team conflict and building relationships

Individual understanding of behaviors and motivating needs

Understanding candidate fit with job profiles and developing targeted interview questions to address significant differences

What Pre-Employment Testing solution do you use?

PI Assessment review by <span>Joy S.</span>
Joy S.

The Predictive Index: Making Better Hires, Building Better Teams

What do you like best?

• Ease of administration: The two question survey is not intimidating to candidates taking the assessment. It doesn't take a great deal of time or instruction to complete.

• The detail contained in the graph and full report is extremely helpful in not only matching candidates to available positions, but it aids the interviewer during the interview process.

• The PI results assist in formulating effective training programs for your new hires.

• Team building. The assessment is a valuable tool in building teams that mesh well.

• Communication. The assessment is very valuable in aiding with effective interpersonal communication training within your organization.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found anything I dislike with The Predictive Index.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend giving it a try. Once you see how it can help you and your business be more successful in such a variety of ways you won't want to go without it.

Lower turnover. We are better able to match job candidates to open positions so employees are doing work that is a match for them and what motivates them.

Improved communication. The PI has enabled me to help employees work better together by allowing me to learn about each person's communication style. There have been many times I have been able to give advice to employees on changing communication approaches with co-workers which lead to better working relationships between them.

PI Assessment review by <span>Lisa B.</span>
Lisa B.

PI is sooo addictive - How can I live with out it?

What do you like best?

I love that I can look at a PI report and be able to quickly identify how they operate normally. I also leverage the tool to position people in workshops based on their PI report. I will sit an introspective person next to an extravert so that someone will talk in the group and someone will be thoughtful and listen. It works!!!! This tool is used for so many key areas. It has been used for Coaching, team building, interview and selection, as well as helping improve classroom learning dynamics. When you arrive to the operations center, you will see Placards where everyone sits. This helps us quickly learn how to best work with that individual. People use the language and it is becoming part of the culture.

What do you dislike?

At first it was intimidating. There are various ways to interpret the data. There was very little information about the "m" score in our books. For our formal individuals, not seeing it in writing drives them crazy as far as what it really means.

So many added benefits. I truly believe in PI. It is so helpful with team building. I have been able to help teams be more cohesive by using these tools.

PI Assessment review by <span>Miranda N.</span>
Miranda N.

Makes Hiring, Coaching, Teams & Managers Better/Easier/Smarter

What do you like best?

I love the accuracy. Assessments in my experience have been right around 99% accurate. I like that you're given practical and TACTICAL information to apply to hiring practices, management coaching, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike, but I wish there were more resources. They're working on consistently pushing out content and resources, but as a power user, it's just not fast enough for us. We're always looking to level up our PI efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use this product if you have a true interest in advocating for its accuracy and leveraging it to positively impact business outcomes. It's limitless in its application - be it conflict resolution, management readiness evaluation, management coaching, conducting better interviews and improving how your org/managers communicate with people.

Hiring - We're able to address potential challenges for candidates related to the role, the team, manager or the org based on their index and what's required in the job.

Engagement: We're coaching managers to use PI Management Strategies to improve performance, motivation and communication with their team members.

PI Assessment review by <span>Nathaniel R.</span>
Nathaniel R.

Making Smart Decisions Easier

What do you like best?

We have successfully funneled through 100's of applicants in a streamlined manner. If you let a face to face interview be the initial part of your hiring process, think about the time spent interviewing every candidate that comes across. PI has shortened a list of 50 candidates to 10, saving us countless hours of man time.

What do you dislike?

This program could easier be made into a scare tactic if you aren't properly trained. Like all powerful tools, this can easily be put in the wrong hands. I strongly encourage getting training on this software prior to its use.. You can damage your company early on if you're not careful in this practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the training serious so that your can become a strong advocate of PI. There are many moving pieces in the hiring process. This should make it easier, not harder. This is only a survey, not a test or knowledge assessment. Make that clear with any cadidates.

We are made it easier to boost moral in learning our managers workplace drives and motivational factors. We have realized what problems we have in our company and where they stem from. By utilizing driving factors and understanding how managers communicate, we have rebuilt some of our teams to allow them to work fluently together.

Learning about Predictive Index Workforce Assessment?

* We monitor all Predictive Index Workforce Assessment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Predictive Index Workforce Assessment to Similar Solutions