Pressat

Pressat provides a press release distribution service for businesses looking to communicate your story with media contacts across the UK and Internationally.

Work for Pressat?

Learning about Pressat?

Pressat Reviews

Ask Pressat a Question
Showing 12 Pressat reviews
Pressat review by Melanie C.
Melanie C.

"Our go to for UK press release distribution"

What do you like best?

The media database, ease of use, copywriting and translation services were the clinchers for us to use this product. It's an investment that so far has been worthwhile. With as much as we travel, and let's be honest typing on a plane or in transit period can be iffy, their copywriting & proofreading services are great. It's caught a few interesting typos over our usage with them so we're happy with Pressat.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about their services, though a tad pricey but in this case you definitely get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While pricey you can shop around but bar none it's one of the better services we used and comparative to our USA based software.

With our global clientele we needed a reliable distribution service in the UK and this has met our needs wonderfully.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pressat
Pressat review by Nicholas  M.
Nicholas M.

"User Friendly, Simple To Use, and Effective Releases To Tech Community "

What do you like best?

Besides the quick, user friendly platform to format and create press media, the subscription options (monthly or yearly), is affordable even for smaller companies with lower press releases.

What do you dislike?

More and more companies are switching to a “per release” subscription feature where you pay for the press media you publish. Hopefully Pressat can do that in the future. Otherwise, it is a great platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fairly budget friendly, effective press release platform. Coming from a customer/company where this is our first press release aid.

Especially for smaller tech companies like ours, it is difficult to reach intended audiences by trying to publish or share our projects and research by our own efforts. Pressat allows/helps us reach that wider audience.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

Pressat review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Highly recommend Pressat to any PR professional "

What do you like best?

I would like to take my hat off to the customer service team at Pressat. I have never dealt with a team that replies to emails so quickly, a truly fantastic example of CS.

The editorial team at Pressat quickly noticed several errors in my press release and informed me on suggested changes to improve the media pickup, these were an oversight on my part and I'm grateful they were picked up so quickly.

Received media coverage in major international newspapers for our organisations app launch and even Agence France-Presse ran with it.

THANK YOU!!!

What do you dislike?

Being on the best side of 60 I'm a traditionalist in the sense that I like to speak with people on the phone so my only dislike I have is in relation to the service is not being able to speak with them, but as above the email support was rapid.

We needed to get the word out about or company's app launch and our connection to a global animal charity, the benefit using Pressat was global media pickup.

Pressat review by Rob L.
Rob L.

"Great service with very helpful support"

What do you like best?

Support staff are extremely helpful and responsive. Moving over from traditional PR we had lots of questions about Pressat, how online distribution works, reach etc. Staff helped address all these questions.

What do you dislike?

Although Pressat offers translation services we were not aware of this until we explicitly asked (at which point we found out they also offer various other services including copywriting, proofing, Press Association etc). Outside of distribution their other services should be illustrated more clearly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a very good service as far as distribution goes. What really sold it for us though was the level of support and how helpful the team always are.

We needed a new way to reach out to media and propagate company bulletins, news and partnerships. Pressat has enabled us to achieve that. We submit 2-5 press releases a month.

Pressat review by Lee D.
Lee D.

"A quality PR service at a cost effective price"

What do you like best?

Pressat's customer service team are a pleasure to deal with and always go out of their way to make sure any enquiries are dealt with as quickly as possible. They offer professional press release distribution, which as a growing business, is of vital importance to Dr Now and has seen us featured in some great publications.

What do you dislike?

There's very little I dislike about Pressat, but sometimes the fact that they are only contactable by email or online live chat is a little impractical. A contact number would be handy for urgent matters that cannot wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Pressat for professional press release distribution with a friendly customer service team who always go out of their way to help and assist you.

Dr Now is a growing business, having recently launched an innovative healthcare app. Media exposure is vital for us as we look to break into the health industry, and Pressat offer us a fantastic platform to target specific sectors relevant to our industry

Pressat review by Jon T.
Jon T.

"Professional press release distribution with excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Pressat's customer service is one of the best that I have dealt with in any company. Its live chat response team are friendly, courteous and incredibly helpful, and always go out of their way to ensure that your problem or query is dealth with as soon as possible.

What do you dislike?

The only slight criticism that I have is that sometimes it can take press releases a while to be moderated, and on more than one occasion I have had to get in touch with the live chat team to get the press release moving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Pressat to any business looking to share their press releases in order to gain exposure. Their fantastic customer support is second to none.

As a business Media Agency Group is an independent agency looking to maintain our excellent relationship with clients despite competition from larger firms. Through Pressat we have been able to share some our most exciting campaigns, helping to gain further exposure for ourselves and our clients, ensuring that our healthy working relationships continue.

Pressat review by Evan M.
Evan M.

"Loved the features "

What do you like best?

This product is unlike any other with features that are easy to use and execute.

What do you dislike?

The price was a little high but overall worth it.

My company started using Pressat when we didn't have any software to address our problems. Pressat has done everything we wanted.

Pressat review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Hospital & Health Care

"Solid press release services"

What do you like best?

Pressat has a great website layout and their template/model is very easy to use. High quality press release service

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints from a quality standpoint, however there is some disconnect from a business standpoint being that it is a UK based company

Press release services are an important aspect in my area of business, our business has benefited from a number of different areas, even though we are no longer with this company

Pressat review by Agency
Agency

"Deaf user"

What do you like best?

I would like to see more of friendly notifications for deaf users or HOH users. I’m still working on use it

What do you dislike?

Dislike how I need to put two app at same time. Didn’t work well when I need to scrolls the inside of app instead of apps scrolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add ADA policy to it for disability use

History

Pressat review by User

"A great service worth the price tag "

What do you like best?

The media database, ease of use, and excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

It is an expensive service but in my opinion, you get what you pay for

Helps media pickup and publicity, copyrighting and custom services helps with editing

Pressat review by Agency in Media Production
Agency in Media Production

"Great International distribution "

What do you like best?

That they are linked internationally, you can brining wide of audiences.

What do you dislike?

Process seem little strict at times. But they do have clear guideline

Getting worldwide audiences. It does much more thank social network campaigns or promotions

Pressat review by User

"Pressat "

What do you like best?

Support staff are extremely helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

The price was a little high but overall worth it.

Getting worldwide audiences.

Learning about Pressat?

* We monitor all Pressat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.