Prevail Case Management System

(6 reviews)

Prevail Case Management software is designed to streamline the daily operations of today's busy legal firms, and is suited for virtually all law types.

Work for Prevail Case Management System?

Learning about Prevail Case Management System?

Prevail Case Management System Reviews

Showing 6 Prevail Case Management System reviews
Prevail Case Management System review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Intuitive and smart"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly interface, multiple types of search functions and it connects directly to Outlook!

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't think I have a bad thing to say about Prevail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to just explore the program and see what some functions do. I was given a short introductory crash course when I started working here and was not shown some of the amazing features Prevail has to offer and have become a lot more efficient since realizing I was seriously under utilizing it! There are still a lot of functions I have yet to explore and am continually pleasantly surprised whenever I discover a neat new little thing I didn't know about.

It helps with efficiency in case management, easy to use interface makes keeping detailed case notes and history a breeze and it directly links to Outlook so I can send emails from within and attach emails sent from outside the Prevail system. The calendar is easy to use and helps with time management by sending reminder messages prior to appointments. You can sort your task list, appointments, history notes, anything by category, due date, whatever you want! Different types of searches available like Matter search, Rolodex Search, Power Search make finding client files for people with limited info or difficulty communicating easy (if I can't understand their name, for example, I can search by phone number via Rolodex or if I need to find a specific document template but can't remember the client name, I can find it via Power search) Creating new files and data entry is easy and quick with the interface that allows you to tab through the forms with ease. I have nothing bad to say about it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Prevail Case Management System
Prevail Case Management System review by Rachel F.
Rachel F.

"Organized but Outdated"

What do you like best?

It keeps our files organized and is easy to go back and forth

What do you dislike?

Its so outdated - both in look and user experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just wish there was nicer look to it and EVERYTHING wasn't so manual, there's things I just think Prevail should be doing but is not doing

it keeps things organized at has good categories for information

What Legal Case Management solution do you use?

Prevail Case Management System review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Decent product that needs fine tuning "

What do you like best?

Once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy to use. The navigation is pretty easy and it stores a lot of information.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ways to customize the software so it will work for our area of law. The document merge needs to be updated and easier to use. The processes and creating/customizing your own also needs to be fine tuned and updated for easier use.

It is nice having tasks assigned to a case as to know the next step, remind employees of work that needs to be done.

Prevail Case Management System review by User

"Everything you could need and more"

What do you like best?

The accessibility of all client files within moments is great. There's no need for any paper files. The program is capable of even more than we need. The reports help greatly with analytics and employee tracking, and if there's a report or field you need that's not available prevail is there to help! The support is great and the people at prevail are as well.

What do you dislike?

Whenever we have updated there have been glitches that needed to be fixed, often resulting in very slow speeds.

Having access to client files within moments of them calling. Tracking status through reports. Compiling lists for referrals.

Prevail Case Management System review by Rosa L.
Rosa L.

"Used for lawfirm"

What do you like best?

It's easy and keeps the entire office organized.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing that I dont like. I didnt have any issue

Organization. It helped a lot!

Prevail Case Management System review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Love the organization"

What do you like best?

organization in medical and history tabs

What do you dislike?

This program is slow and takes a while to attach a large medical record

Social Security Disability law

Learning about Prevail Case Management System?

* We monitor all Prevail Case Management System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.