Preview App

3.8

Preview App is a collaborative tool for digital project management. Preview App gives to your teams and your clients the ability to visualize and share web and print projects in real time, turn designs into interactive prototypes, create conversations and assign tasks.

Work for Preview App?

Learning about Preview App?

Preview App Reviews

Showing 3 Preview App reviews
Preview App review by Kala R.
Kala R.

"Great filters and stock photos"

What do you like best?

I love the easy access to Unsplash for high quality stock photos. They're always useful for filling in gaps in my company's Instagram feed without the hassle of making sure we aren't accidentally stealing photos off the internet. Also the filters are great, even the free ones.

What do you dislike?

1. I switched from an Android to an iPhone and I could not access the features I purchased before my phone change. This is more of an issue with the different app stores (Google vs. Apple), but it was annoying.

2. The post schedule feature often sends me notifications at times I did not schedule them for (e.g., I schedule a post for 10/23 at 5pm and it notified me at 10am). Or it will notify me twice within a couple minutes for the same post.

Great for keeping our Instagram professional and engaging. I love that I can plan ahead and have all my photos edited and captions written so when it comes time to post I just have to click a couple buttons. Our feed looks so much better because of this app.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Preview App
Preview App review by Sidharth B.
Sidharth B.

"Best app to interact with your design mockups"

What do you like best?

The flexibility this app provides in arranging and ordering your feed is phenomenal. Their design ideas are impeccable.

What do you dislike?

The filters could have been better. For a person using the free version of this app, it provides lesser features.

Communication and prompt feedback works for me and my team. It allows my team to be directly engaged with the development process.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Preview App review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Preview is a great way to not only view, but interact with design mockups. "

What do you like best?

The best part about preview is that it allows our team to be directly engaged with the development process.

What do you dislike?

That more of our clients aren't willing to download it right away!

When designing digital platforms, communication is key because one small detail left out could hold up the project for a lengthy period of time. The benefits of quick delivery feedback and open dialogue within the the work is extremely beneficial.

There are not enough reviews of Preview App for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Asana Logo
Asana
(3,201)
Asana helps teams manage and coordinate their work by making plans, processes, and responsibilities clear.
Basecamp Logo
Basecamp
(2,292)
Trusted by millions, Basecamp is a web-based project management and collaboration tool. To-dos, files, messages, schedules, milestones and more.
Smartsheet Logo
Smartsheet
Smartsheet is an intuitive online project management and collaboration tool. It has a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, coupled with file sharing & workflow.
Wrike Logo
Wrike
Wrike is all-in-one project management software that helps remote and co-located teams get more things done together.
ClickUp Logo
ClickUp
4.7
ClickUp is an online tool for project management and work collaboration.
Airtable Logo
Airtable
4.7
Airtable is the all-in-one collaboration platform designed to combine the flexibility of a spreadsheet interface with features like file attachments, kanban card stacks, revision history, calendars and reporting.
Workfront Logo
Workfront
4.0
Workfront is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution that helps marketing, IT, and other enterprise teams conquer the chaos of excessive email, redundant status meetings, and disconnected tools.
Paymo Logo
Paymo
Simple project management app that bundles task management, time tracking and invoicing
TeamGantt Logo
TeamGantt
4.8
TeamGantt is effortless project planning and collaboration. Intuitive, beautiful gantt charts combined with task level communication and file sharing.
LeanKit by Planview Logo
LeanKit by Planview
4.0
LeanKit is a visual project and process management tool helping businesses manage and organize their future projects.

Learning about Preview App?

* We monitor all Preview App reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.