Preview App

3.9
(5 reviews)

Preview App is a collaborative tool for digital project management. Preview App gives to your teams and your clients the ability to visualize and share web and print projects in real time, turn designs into interactive prototypes, create conversations and assign tasks.

Work for Preview App?

Learning about Preview App?

Preview App Reviews

Showing 5 Preview App reviews
Preview App review by Administrator

"Great Features Without a Paid Plan - Just Missing One Thing"

What do you like best?

I really like how the free plan for the app gives you unlimited uploads, because sometimes when you're scheduling things I might change my mind later and have found other similar apps to be quite limiting with just 30 free uploads.

This has given me the chance to test out the app and its features before deciding if I want to upgrade for more features.

What do you dislike?

The one big thing that I dislike about the app is that it can't post automatically for you, the posting has to be done manually but it does give you a notification for when it's time to post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have time in your day to post manually this app is a great option! Since I work from home, it's not a make it or break it feature for me at this point.

This app allows me to save time by planning ahead. Deciding what to post the day of can be very time-consuming. With this app, I've been able to schedule things ahead of time, which free ups a ton of time for me on a day to day basis. This allows me to focus my efforts on other (usually more important) things and I end up being more productive overall.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Preview App
Preview App review by Kala R.
Kala R.

"Great filters and stock photos"

What do you like best?

I love the easy access to Unsplash for high quality stock photos. They're always useful for filling in gaps in my company's Instagram feed without the hassle of making sure we aren't accidentally stealing photos off the internet. Also the filters are great, even the free ones.

What do you dislike?

1. I switched from an Android to an iPhone and I could not access the features I purchased before my phone change. This is more of an issue with the different app stores (Google vs. Apple), but it was annoying.

2. The post schedule feature often sends me notifications at times I did not schedule them for (e.g., I schedule a post for 10/23 at 5pm and it notified me at 10am). Or it will notify me twice within a couple minutes for the same post.

Great for keeping our Instagram professional and engaging. I love that I can plan ahead and have all my photos edited and captions written so when it comes time to post I just have to click a couple buttons. Our feed looks so much better because of this app.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Preview App review by Dallas Y.
Dallas Y.

"Helps Keep Me Organized"

What do you like best?

Even with the free version, will give good analytics

What do you dislike?

I have not run into anything I dislike so far. Still a new user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to nail down color and feed flow

I use this personally, but I work at a digital marketing agency that uses it for our clients.

We have used it to roadmap out and refresh a clients Instagram account to be more cohesive with colors and overall vibe.

Preview App review by Sidharth B.
Sidharth B.

"Best app to interact with your design mockups"

What do you like best?

The flexibility this app provides in arranging and ordering your feed is phenomenal. Their design ideas are impeccable.

What do you dislike?

The filters could have been better. For a person using the free version of this app, it provides lesser features.

Communication and prompt feedback works for me and my team. It allows my team to be directly engaged with the development process.

Preview App review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Preview is a great way to not only view, but interact with design mockups. "

What do you like best?

The best part about preview is that it allows our team to be directly engaged with the development process.

What do you dislike?

That more of our clients aren't willing to download it right away!

When designing digital platforms, communication is key because one small detail left out could hold up the project for a lengthy period of time. The benefits of quick delivery feedback and open dialogue within the the work is extremely beneficial.

Learning about Preview App?

* We monitor all Preview App reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.