Prezentt

Prezentt operates on any device with a browser - laptop, tablet or phone. No need to download an app, just simply log in

Work for Prezentt?

Learning about Prezentt?

Prezentt Reviews

Ask Prezentt a Question
Showing 13 Prezentt reviews
Prezentt review by Nishe T.
Nishe T.

"Amazing platform for delivering presentation!"

What do you like best?

I like that prezentt allows me to easily create a presentation to use during trainings and meetings. It is great to be able to upload slides from my own files in order to speed up the process. Prezentt gives an option to place a time for presentation which makes it really efficient. Feedback can be given on the platform itself too so that everything is in one place.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that prezentt relies on wireless internet to create amazing presentations. Although this is a minor issue, it can be overlooked due to how fast and easy it is to produce visual aids.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would 100% recommend Prezentt. I feel this platform is very similar to other online sites for creating presentations, but Prezentt also includes a lot of features that are additional. Questions can be asked on the site along with receiving feedback instantly. These aspects of the platform truly make it efficent for creating visual aids that are professionally put together.

I am solving the problem of time management. If ever there is need to create a quick presentation to get myi ideas across to an audience in trainings or meetings, this platform is extremely reliable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Prezentt
Prezentt review by Emi U.
Emi U.

"It is a platform to make presentations as support material in training workshops"

What do you like best?

It allows in a practical way the handling of information to the public to offer training workshops in any area, it takes the assistance of the participants, and in the same platform you can build the support material for the course

What do you dislike?

To upload support material such as videos or audios, the system requires links from other platforms such as YouTube or Vimeo, and if for some reason those links present a failure to reproduce the support material is affected

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should have other options for the uploads of support materials such as videos, which is not done through external links, but an internal platform, thus enriching the library of the application

In general, it is a good tool

Make the publication of the different training workshops that we offer, in addition to facilitating the participant the online download of said material, they can be reviewed for a better understanding of the talk

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Prezentt review by Rana K.
Rana K.

"Using Prezentt for Conference Education, Employee Training"

What do you like best?

The product allows you to easily and securely keep track of attendees and their information. Also, it is an easy way to have your training and educational information stored (instead of having to go back through multiple files on your desktop to find a presentation!). For training, it allows course development and assessments which made it very useful in changing how our training sessions are done (was more structures and standardized among various trainers).

What do you dislike?

I found it difficult at times to upload my educational material onto the program. There were instances when I had to go through my e-mail in order to pull up a presentation since the program wouldn't open the presentation up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good tool to use when trying to go paperless. I would recommend having a back-up as sometimes presentations are hard to open up on the program.

The biggest issue we were trying to solve was having to print off educational material for training sessions and conferences. This tool helped us become more ecofriendly and made it easier for participants to go back to old presentations (as opposed to losing the paper copy and e-mailing us for an electronic copy of the presentation).

Prezentt review by Shivam S.
Shivam S.

"easier to run,more enganging and more interactive"

What do you like best?

it is a multi user platform

it provides data import

100% web-based and responsive so it supports any device with a browser

What do you dislike?

hoping for more updates in its features

Recommendations to others considering the product

helpful to make you more interactive with the audience during the presentation and yes it is easy to use too!

I've used Prezentt for a while, and it makes delivering training in the classroom a lot easier. Adding a new presentation is quick, and the ability for students to ask questions afterwards is amazing

Prezentt review by Gunjan S.
Gunjan S.

"training delivery platform that makes instructor led courses cheaper"

What do you like best?

invitation features

service training session can led to better experience

helps tp effectively deliver conferences and training presentations

What do you dislike?

seems difficult but can be easily overcome by the proper instructions

Recommendations to others considering the product

amazing content sharing tool it would be helpful for making an eye catching presentation for the audience

provides a unique and twisted way to present the presentation

can provide you a different personality as a presentator

Prezentt review by Cam S.
Cam S.

"Perfect for engaging audiences during AND after a presentation"

What do you like best?

Really adds value to the traditional slide format for both audiences and presenters. Prezentt is probably is the best way to engage your audience in your slides and automatically collect their contact details for future follow up. By sharing a URL to my pitch deck slides through Prezentt, audiences can follow along on their own devices, add their own notes and I can easily get in touch with them afterwards.

What do you dislike?

Due to the depth of Prezentt's system, some of the user interface is probably best suited to power users. Easily fixed I'm sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to share the pz.tt URL at the start AND finish of your slide deck.

Prezentt turns a public speaking engagement into a really effecting lead generation tool. Often the end of a presentation is the end of engagement with an audience. Prezentt gives me the contact details of audience members, allowing me to follow up at a later date and start making sales as a result. It also provides a tidy way (and nice tiny URL) to share slides with a wider audience via social media.

Prezentt review by Administrator

"Training has become my favorite thing to do!"

What do you like best?

I like that after I create and upload all my training forms, everyone I am presenting to can easily access the presentation and using this tool eliminates the use of paper forms and presentations.

What do you dislike?

I don't think the reviews are very beneficial to the company because I prefer participants to keep their opinions to themselves. I like that they can share my presentation, however I could do without their reviews.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software if you find yourself making numerous presentations and have failed to get successful feedback.

We are solving the problem of spending hours printing paper forms for our participants. We realized that going paperless is the way to go!

Prezentt review by Pia T.
Pia T.

"How to jazz up your presentation and follow through with your audience"

What do you like best?

Prezennt goes a long way to help presenters tackle the "death by powerpoint" problem. Anything that takes us away from the usual presentation handouts, allow real time audience interaction and the ability to measure impact, has to be a great product. Love the ability to upload and share the presentation when it suits. This platform allows presenters to easily engage with the audience post presentation, which is a fantastic customer engagement aspect.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The only slight challenge is ensuring that the audience has a device with them on the day. Easily overcome with prior instructions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it.

Nice to be using new technology to add a twist to the usual style of presentations. Too often do we preach to our audience to be innovative and bold - Prezentt allows us to "do as we preach".

Prezentt review by Charlie G.
Charlie G.

"Excellent interactive presentation software for presenter and audience alike"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, you upload your prezo and the audience can then engage with you (download the slides, ask questions) while you are presenting. They can even engage with you post event. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it's so cool. I don't have any things I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go - you'll love it! I love the way you can customise the direct link to your presentation (example ~ pz.tt/name) and use that in perpetuity

Networking and meeting people in the audience who otherwise would not be able to keep in contact so easily.

Prezentt review by Sam M.
Sam M.

"Great product for people who present frequently"

What do you like best?

No need to print anything ever again. Audience has access to the slide deck in real time so I can save the trees! I also like that the audience doesn't necessarily need to keep up with the presenter -- they can flick backwards if they're not ready to move on.

What do you dislike?

Previously the UX was a little bit clunky but that has been updated in a recent update - so no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you customise your URL (it's easy to do).

You don't need to rely so much on business cards and pushing through a crowd to chat to a presenter. You can just drop them a line and request a follow up. Easy.

Prezentt review by Danelle C.
Danelle C.

"Use of Prezentt for Curtin Ignition 2015"

What do you like best?

The ability to provide real time feedback to presenters. The ease of use for participants and from an administrative point of view. Also that we could 'set and forget'.

What do you dislike?

For our use, which might not be the 'norm', I would like to see folders to make finding files a little easier.

We like to support those who support us and by using Prezentt during Curtin Ignition, we delivered a great platform for our delegates to access presentations and documents in a timely manner.

Prezentt review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Prezentt Review "

What do you like best?

Makes it easy to provide training online. Very engaging and allows for the users to be excited about the material in front of them.

What do you dislike?

Can be confusing to use at first, but easy after instruction is properly given

Training of a multi-person team that allows for all users to interact and take part.

Prezentt review by Thomas A.C. M.
Thomas A.C. M.

"Have been using since the launch in all my presentations."

What do you like best?

I am an International Business Speaker with 30 plus years experience. Prezentt is the best audience interaction tool on the market period.

What do you dislike?

Nil, I love this app and all it has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outstanding audience interaction and content sharing tool.

Audience interaction, sharing of content and links.

Learning about Prezentt?

* We monitor all Prezentt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.