Prezly

Prezly boosts brand storytelling. Share your stories in a snap with gorgeous multimedia newsrooms and email distribution tools.

Work for Prezly?

Learning about Prezly?

Prezly Reviews

Showing 40 Prezly reviews
Prezly review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"I'm a one-man PR department for a large food cooperative ($72 million)"

What do you like best?

Prezly does what is promises. Our releases are easy to create, modify from multiple platforms (mostly), and I'm able to quickly dash-out a press release in minutes. Well worth the price and our news page looks as good as most any I've seen -- even compared to the "big boys."

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks that I've yet to grumble about to Prezly (they are very, very responsive). Those that come to mind are duplicating a release to created a slightly different version. The new release seems to retain link naming. For instance, I created a draft with a title that included the name of an elected representative. I duplicated to highlight another Rep. I wanted to clearly see difference in titles (behind the scenes) to avoid a mistake in delivery/audience. When I was sending the duplicated/modified version (link) from my desktop email, I noticed the previous version-title included the name of the first congressional Rep. I caught it, but don't know how to change it in the system. (I'm sure time with a Prezly Rep could straighten this out -- they are really great!). I did a work-around with a bit.ly url. I share all this NOT as a complaint, but rather a means of a tip for future users. I have no qualms recommending Prezly. It is great. Not perfect, but damn close for this time-stressed user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid company with people who understand the concept of service after the sale. Within my comments I mentioned that I struggle with a few quirks. I am certain -- based on my experience with the team at Prezly -- that if I took the time to discuss these minor issues with them, the solution would be delivered in days, not weeks.

Doing everything better in less time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Prezly
Prezly review by Isabelle D.
Isabelle D.

"The perfect tool to keep up with your PR"

What do you like best?

The interface is really user-friendly. You can navigate through different windows, from one contact to another in a very seamless manner.

What do you dislike?

Emailing from Prezly is still pretty basic. I like to add pics in the body of my email, here I can't do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it!

All my PR contacts are in the same place, isolated from the Sales & Marketing CRM.

I have an overview of the previous and on-going conversation with my contacts. The tags and filtering options allow me to segment my mailings.

Being able to store all my pictures for journalists in Prezly, and being able to share them all at once just with a link, is a great feature.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

Prezly review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Hardware
Executive Sponsor in Computer Hardware

"Connect - Engage - Measure"

What do you like best?

Reputation risk management is a Board's #1 challenge. There has never been a more important time to centralise all of your stakeholders in one place and to execute your stakeholder outreach in a consistent and coordinated way in country, while recording and analysing the historical track record of that relationship.

What do you dislike?

Manual upload of my contacts. I want real time updates from third party influencer providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Building trust for proactive reputatoin risk management relies on coordinated, consistent and intelligent stakeholder engagement.

Prezly delivers our Board of Directors oversight. It allows us to consistently connect, engage and measure the performance and effectiveness of our stakeholder engagement programs. Crisis scenarios are pre-uploaded, relevant spokespeople delegated, and then practised across the global organisation. Improvements in advocacy are tracked proactively on a rolling basis. Reputation benchmarks are analysed consistently to enable us to identify and execute the key levers for trust.

Prezly review by Luc M.
Luc M.

"Improving media reach, step by step"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use, with good background and documentation files, plus easy share with colleagues in an international context.

People working in the business are at the start and growth of this platform, and you can feel it.

Instead of sending out releases it allows you to start real Media Relations, and imporive your contact management.

What do you dislike?

Not that much to dislike, however I would like to have some things added, like workflow of drafts of releases with colleagues, and some more ease of use of database possibilities.

But that's what you get when you are sitting at a table in a good restaurant: you want to taste some extra dishes and ask for the dessert card...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to finetune your database(s) with contacts before getting started with setting up your news room(s)

Clarify in your organisation who will do what and get colleagues involved in the process

Take extra time to update your 'About' boiler plate and corporate branding material

Prepare a database of quality photos of management and key people, logos and other visuals that will be handy when working on a regular basis sending out messages

Create also a list of internal contacts to share messages

Examine linking to the own website and make it into a part of your communication mix

Better visual and integrated press releases, with mail and online quality display, standardised across agencies in an international group

Better exchange and pickup of messages

Prezly review by Tamsin H.
Tamsin H.

"Clear, beautiful newsrooms help me connect with journalists"

What do you like best?

The most effective way to present lots of information and assets to time-starved journalists. They can quickly see everything at a glance, the design makes everything look beautiful and crystal clear and of course you have the data side – which is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I’d like more newsrooms! At the moment I have to overwrite existing ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best of its kind on the market.

For me, it adds value to my campaigns (see above) but it also helps me present a more professional service to my clients. Everything looks slick and polished. Much nicer than ugly word documents and cut and pasted emails. I like the fact you make changes to the newsroom, even after it has been sent out - in case of any woops! moments. Benefits wise, it has helped me secured lots of great coverage! All my clients have been delighted, as have I.

Prezly review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Time saver, opportunity builder"

What do you like best?

Prezly is the best software/SAAS purchase I have made in two years. It solved many of my problems with direct mail, managed contacts, and building press releases and media alerts.

What do you dislike?

Managing contacts is a little cumbersome because of the in and out and back and forth but I think it is improving as the platform develops.

Direct email is now compliant because I have an opt-out. Faster posting releases with dynamic content. Mobil responsive pages...a million more things.

Prezly review by Korneel W.
Korneel W.

"Awesomeness in effectiveness and user friendliness "

What do you like best?

Prezly allows us to communicate in a transversal way on our corporate strategy and brand activities by melting content into stories. We are now able to measure effectiveness of our efforts and better integrate these learnings for future purposes. Moreover, Prezly allows us to better categorize our contacts and keeping our database up to date.

What do you dislike?

Working with Prezly asks for a different approach. You need to think as a redaction, that's how powerful the tool is. It means that, as an organization, you should not only foresee in a budget for the Prezly plan but also for the additional support functions; investments in better and adapted photo material, video creation, a follow-up guidance on social media etc. Of course, it all evolves from a successful result by using the tool... so you should not dislike it... rather embrace it to optimize your outreach efforts.

We are working web based, so we have now multi access to our PR platform. We are integrating Public Affairs, Digital Marketing, Internal Communication and Public Relations outreach efforts in 1 and the same tool. It allows us to reuse content towards several audiences. This leads to a more coherent way of communicating as a company or a brand. Also, from a personnel perspective, the legacy is always there... no loss of information of contacts when people change functions or leave the company.

Prezly review by Aleksandra K.
Aleksandra K.

"Love it from the start"

What do you like best?

Not only the press office looks nice, but also email campaign stats look nice!

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have possibility to create email campaign without having a story published. Can't wait to have it.

We are a global tech company, so our brands needed a nice, modern press office. The other thing was managing a huge contact list, as we cover with our press releases many different topics for various markets. It works, it's intuitive and effective.

Prezly review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Contact Management for PR professionals"

What do you like best?

Prezly is software specifically made for PR professionals with amazing newsrooms, easy email features tools and simple contact management. We used this software to improve communucation between lawyers on cases where there was multiple lawyers working together as well as to improve communication from lawyer to staff and staff to client.

What do you dislike?

Prezly is not easy to use and required a bit of training to get all staff/users on board. It also is not built to accommodate lawyers and their support staff. but more so direct from producer to requester or client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out! It was a great tool that allowed us to grow in the number of communications we had with client and keep better track of all communications to and from clients.

simple email features and tools and easy contact management. We also used it as a interim communication tool that allowed us to be professional and provide robust updates about cases.

"New Prezly user "

What do you like best?

A time saver! Dealing with hi-res images, links, videos, assets, and copy has never been so easy, both for the PR team and the influencers on the receiving end of the release. Helps me escape media list Excel hell. Intended Users-Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non-Profits, Small Business

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. Maybe it would be even better to have some more options to personalize your page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I enjoy the fact that I can add all or most of our digital assets to the Story as I create it and that I can continually update it as our productions run.

The possibility to upload content like video or images, without sending heavy emails. You can Send and track multimedia press releases. Manage your media and blogger relations in a CRM for PR and Publish to a dedicated newsroom

Prezly review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Prezly is a great tool for PR folks!"

What do you like best?

It makes compiling contacts and distributing to them simple, organized and easy.

What do you dislike?

It could use a better on the go product. I've found it's really only useful when on desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great support staff and are willing to help out getting setup.

It allows our company to easily compile contacts and tag them with appropriate labels for email distribution.

Prezly review by Nasra M.
Nasra M.

"Worth it "

What do you like best?

the software was a great way for me and my co-workers to not only form a better bridge in our networking but we understood our clients better. Its all the work of PR with half the struggle, refreshing and time-saving

What do you dislike?

nothing ! east to you use and fast to adapt to

When it comes to our PR relation with our realty brokerage. We have the added benefit of talking and managing our clients. It's easier and more accessible for all employees

Prezly review by Ben N.
Ben N.

"Convenient and efficient service"

What do you like best?

Convenient and efficient service that allows for management and distribution

What do you dislike?

Although we use the filtering systems I would like if it was structured a bit differently

PR and management

Prezly review by User in Higher Education

"Really easy and logical "

What do you like best?

I love how simple it is to use, everyone on the team had zero difficulties learning how to navigate it, sharing our stories and connecting with influencers had never been easier. I also really like how i can access history of the interactions.

What do you dislike?

Maybe some more options to customize your page, a little bit pricey, nothing else I can really think

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this app to every PR professional out there, once you start using Prezly you will never give it up

THE best solution to manage PR contacts and help develop relationships.

Prezly review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Presley A Great Online Tool"

What do you like best?

Prezly allows us to communicate and to create beautiful presentations by melting content into stories. We are now able to measure effectiveness of our efforts and better integrate these learnings for future purposes. Moreover, Prezly allows other companies to view our content.

What do you dislike?

I liked everything. It has the right tools to maximize your online presence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Prezly to journalist, writers, social media professionals to build their online presence.

In creating stories, Prezly allows you to keep track of infographics, videos and clips of newsfeed to create a great social media press.

Prezly review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Sub par distribution platform "

What do you like best?

Implementation was quick and easy. It did not take long to set up an account and get running with Prezly. There were lots of options for distribution.

What do you dislike?

I felt Prezly was a bit pricey to distribute our press releases. I didn't find that the CRM to track influencers was that beneficial either for the kind of data we were looking for.

We wanted a more effective way of pushing out press releases to our intended audience. While Prezly did that, I wasn't super thrilled with the price for the results we saw.

Prezly review by Johan G.
Johan G.

"Modernidad y facilidad"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta que permite realizar presentaciones mas llamativas y dinamicas

What do you dislike?

No tiene facilidad para hacer cambios de sentido en la presentacion

Recommendations to others considering the product

Primero descubirir todas las posibilidades que brinda la plataforma para realizar posteriores trabajos de alta calidad

Es una manera llamativa de expresar las ideas

Prezly review by Danielle B.
Danielle B.

"Valuable and efficient "

What do you like best?

The program was not as expensive for other important products. It is super easy to learn and to teach others to use.

What do you dislike?

I loved program and had no negative experiences using it.

We experienced the ease at which the program allow you to create social media press release

Prezly review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"Worked with Presley for a year "

What do you like best?

The ability to work with images and links. It can help show who is interested and who is not as well!

What do you dislike?

It was frustrating to add contacts to Prezly but we made it work and it has been fine since!

PR broadcasting

Prezly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Prezly Review "

What do you like best?

I love how it makes so many aspects of communication that I do an a daily basis so streamlined and simplified.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I particularly dislike about the software, and my peers can say the same!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look into it! Even if your first step if just scheduling a demo, it is worth seeing what they have to offer as a software!

Prezly has given myself and my peers the ability to communicate efficiently all while creating incredible content.

Prezly review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Content Distribution"

What do you like best?

I like that this platform incorporates press release distribution with CRM features. This lets us see who is reading and engaging with our content.

What do you dislike?

A bit pricey when you can track with some CRM systems already.

We wanted a press release distribution system. But since we already had HubSpot, then we didn't need the added CRM features, etc. So with the price it didn't make since to use it when we only really needed it for content distribution.

Prezly review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Great"

What do you like best?

It has everything in one place which makes it easy to use

What do you dislike?

I have not had a problem with this system as of right now.

I love the connections it allows for users

Prezly review by Fatima W.
Fatima W.

"Prezly Review"

What do you like best?

It does exactly what I need to send press releases.

What do you dislike?

Contact management could be faster. There’s not much I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use!

It is easy to use and saves a lot of time.

Prezly review by Summer R.
Summer R.

"Very easy to operate "

What do you like best?

I like that it gives you the opportunity to be creative

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly if you’re not tech savvy

Trying to contact a large number of people and be able to track the numbers.

Prezly review by Zarina R.
Zarina R.

"Great PR tool"

What do you like best?

Very helpful PR tool. Great for communicating with all media contacts.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to upload birthdays and special occasions for media contacts.

All communication with editors are done with Prezly, we dont have to design mailings anymore.

Prezly review by Minah J.
Minah J.

"Great for your company"

What do you like best?

I really love social media type Newsroom.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike...maybe more on newsroom.

Visually clear and easy to understand. Also it is compatible with international agencies and colleagues.

Prezly review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Great for brand building"

What do you like best?

The option for built in alerts for influencers and anyone you want to target.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t encountered a dislike just yet, but like any software, you figure out what works best and what doesn’t as you go.

Organization has been the biggest benefit. This software makes it easy to build up a new bead and keep everything organized, even with several people working on it.

Prezly review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Prezly makes PR a snap"

What do you like best?

The ability to track engagement and put a face to email clients.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little cluttered and distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can save time if your company is still doing things the "old fashioned way" like using Word and Excel to track and distribute PRs.

Using it for press release distribution. It saves time when sending out PRs to a wide audience

Prezly review by Erica L.
Erica L.

"Great outreach tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to integrate other lists.

What do you dislike?

Some functions can be slightly tedious and not totally clear.

Targeted marketing and communication efforts for partners.

Prezly review by Consultant in Renewables & Environment
Consultant in Renewables & Environment

"Facilitated organization of our company contacts "

What do you like best?

I like that as advertised, it helps to avoiding media and contact lists in excel. We have a wide range of partners and are connecting with them often

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could have more control over the settings of each contact

We have more control over communication and are more up to date on partners activities

Prezly review by User in Higher Education

"Beautiful platform, easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

The platform is very customizable and makes it easy to communicate with customers

What do you dislike?

It can be slow to load to the Story or when sending large communications

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe it's still a young company, but the price of Prezly is much less than many of its competitors.

CRM for an institution of higher education. Prezly is convenient, intuitive, and can be totally customized.

Prezly review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"Happy with Prezly product and back-end support"

What do you like best?

Its an easy to use product and the back-up I get is quick and effective.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing I dislike about the product.

It helps me package content for my clients, in an easy and relevant format

Prezly review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Prezly - Corporate Communications One-Stop Shop!"

What do you like best?

Prezly was a superior solution to helping our company manage Corporate Communications. It worked superiorly with our PR-oriented team and had great newsrooms features and simple email tools.

What do you dislike?

There is no workflow built into the software so it makes multi-member projects a separate process.

Prezly helps to automate the process of all our corporate communications creation processes.

"Two thumbs up"

What do you like best?

I enjoy Prezly because it’s a one stop shop.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be slow? The photo sharing is difficult sometimes

I liked that everything is there. I don’t have to open up various programs on my computer or phone to use it. I could do everything I need to do for my business there.

Prezly review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Good Program"

What do you like best?

I love the animations and visual appeal of this program.

What do you dislike?

There is a definite learning curve for using this program. It is not something that can be taught five minutes before a presentation.

This has spiced up the boring meetings. My employees are enjoying the graphics and it breaks up the monotony.

Prezly review by Agency in International Affairs
Agency in International Affairs

"Prezly App for Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Prezly is a very easy to use app. Navigation is simple. Helps connect contacts to campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The app can run a bit slow when you add a lot of images. Not sure if it is my internet. Also, cant save lists.

Publish press releases, send emails, monitor press releases, design campaigns.

Prezly review by Agency
Agency

"A good press app"

What do you like best?

The best thing about prezly is its good website and cheap use. Incredible experience and good support if you have any problem.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website goes a bit slow and it gets attacked by hackers. The website has monthly maintenances

Mass press and good feedback

"Description "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and self explanatory. It is way better than PowerPoint.

What do you dislike?

If you don’t want to use one of their pre-made models it is a bit of a pain to get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help keep clients more involved and focused.

Prezly review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"So easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of transferability is my favorite thing about prezly

What do you dislike?

Some of the templates are finicky which takes time to work out

Presley makes sending out media to all my clients so easy no matter what platform they use

Prezly review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Could be better"

What do you like best?

Easy to maneuver software. And is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to learn the layout of the program

It has allowed us to reach a larger audience

Learning about Prezly?

* We monitor all Prezly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.