What do you like best?
1. Transfer in and out feature is great where you just don’t have to go through the fax or telephone.
2. Helps to merge the family house charges account so you have to keep track on the single account per family.
3. Prescriptions deleted by mistake can be recovered easy.
4. Controls resubmition is the blessing.
5.Easy to add any new prescriber by using their MMS search.
6. Drug pick verification feature helps to nullify the error of dispensing wrong drug.
7. You can view business reports with lots of options.
8. X10 file for the inventory update helps to keep track of the qty in hand.
9. Ease to submit data to PMP
What do you dislike?
1.Sometimes the drug NDC is not found on the file.... and we have to add that drug manually.
2. While inventory update....products without the NDC number have to add in manually.
Recommendations to others considering the product
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Prime rx is the boon to pharmacy system.
I have been using it daily to fill and dispense prescriptions.
-One the biggest benefit is the synchronized prime rx and prime Pos system..,as we don’t have to search for the customer in the pos, which can be easily imported from the Primerx .
-Also we can keep track of the insurance payments, patients profile and drug drug interactions.
-it’s also makes the workflow faster as it eliminates lot of manual data entry,
- We can directly process Erx which eliminates lot of data entry manually and decrease the wait time.
- quick refill feature is also very beneficial as it takes 1 mins to get ready any prescription .