Print Artist

The fast, easy and fun way to create spectacular print projects.

Work for Print Artist?

Learning about Print Artist?

Print Artist Reviews

Showing 5 Print Artist reviews
Print Artist review by Meka S.
Meka S.

"Print Artists Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I love what I do as a print production artist for DMS Ink. What I love best about my job is being able to work with other artists like me because the more people you work with the more you learn. The more you learn the better you are at your job.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about what I do here at DMS, Ink.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product is a simple easy-to-use page layout program. It is highly recommended for people who are just learning about page layout for the first time. If you jus want to make simple brochures, grad invites, and wedding invitations then this is for you!

As a print artist I create brochures, business cards. Anything you can name in the digital print realm. The countless hours of researching information and content readily available is what makes it so much easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Print Artist
Print Artist review by Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.

"Not everything I wanted, but definitely what I needed"

What do you like best?

There is an endless amount of pre-made documents and formats for business solutions.

What do you dislike?

There's very little that I dislike. Mostly picky things like the fact that I can't rotate an image away to the left or right. This was a feature on a previously owned version that I wish would've been carried through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a multitude of pre-made documents, flyers, etc that you can take the framework from and make your ow.

I find myself creating anything from booklets, brochures, and labels to birthday cards for employees. It's incredibly easy to set up and the amount of content already included makes finding what I need easy.

What Desktop Publishing solution do you use?

Print Artist review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

"Not for commercial quality"

What do you like best?

I liked that this was a cheap software, for the hobbyist or amateur designer. This would be great for someone trying to design invitations for a special event and looking to save on costs.

What do you dislike?

The options provided in the software were very limited and not as extensive as I needed for my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not suitable if you are trying to make high quality products. Better suited for simple things like graduation invitations or calendars.

I realized it is worth spending more money to get a higher quality software with better and higher quality options.

Print Artist review by Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.

"Print Artist - the total package"

What do you like best?

You can do everything with this print product, from cards, to labels, to banners. Easy to use and learn quickly!

What do you dislike?

need more customizable paper sizes, to allow me to create particular sizes of printed cards

I can do all my printing in-house, saves lots of money and time.

Print Artist review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Innovative"

What do you like best?

Ability to use unique style and fashion. proven technology and ability to adapt

What do you dislike?

really don't have any dislikes, I don't like this section.

Innovative ability to market technology and abilities

Learning about Print Artist?

* We monitor all Print Artist reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.