Printfection

Printfection

Promotional products, made easy. Centralized printing, inventory, and fulfillment of marketing swag.

Work for Printfection?

Learning about Printfection?

Printfection Reviews

Ask Printfection a Question
Showing 61 Printfection reviews
Printfection review by Kelly P.
Kelly P.

"Printfection gets Swag Managers"

What do you like best?

I love that it's so easy to make new swag, build new campaigns, and ultimately get swag in the hands of our customers. Everything about the customer experience is extremely professional and delightful for them, and it's also really easy to set up and manage for me.

What do you dislike?

There were a few things we asked for when we started using Printfection that have since been built :-)

The only thing I can think of that could still be improved is the reporting, which is pretty basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To keep costs down, be efficient with your items and use the archive button. You pay monthly for each item you have available to send, but if you decide to stop using something and just use up the inventory, you still pay for it until you archive it.

Before, I was completely underwater trying to get gifts out in a timely, organized way and then manage the documentation of who got what and when. Everything from fielding new requests to managing inventory to sending out the gifts themselves was done in-house, and as we grew, the time it took out of my week grew as well.

But then I found Printfection.

Not only was the platform easy to use and set up, but it immediately saved me a TON of time. All gift requests were streamlined and shipping was entirely automated overnight and there were clear alerts when inventories were getting low (something I would have to monitor manually before).

Because of Printfection, swag went from an overwhelming time suck to something that was manageable and actually scalable. Printfection took the stress out of swag management for me, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to improve their swag management processes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Printfection
Printfection review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="1ac35565-fbfa-4c5a-bf55-a0d8be8e3b1e">Shannon  W.</span>
Shannon W.
" itemprop="name" />

"Love using Printfection for our swag!"

What do you like best?

I really love the customer service - the team is always so helpful and fast with responses. I also love how easy they make it to create campaigns! It is great to be able to keep swag in our inventory and then send out links to customers as needed for various campaigns and giveaways. They have a bunch of great offerings (I always know I can find what we are looking for) and they always do a great, quick job of printing/shipping.

What do you dislike?

I think the website experience could definitely be improved. There are a lot of things to click and ways to create different giveaways, etc. Simplification would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend! Especially for marketing and event teams!

Having an easy way to store and ship swag to customer for campaigns, giveaways, and conferences. We have realized all of these! The event packing for shirts (rolled up with size stickers) is a lifesaver!!!

What Account-Based Execution solution do you use?

Printfection review by Brittany S.
Brittany S.

"Printfection for Customer Swag"

What do you like best?

I like that it's a one stop shop. You can pick items out from their catalog, then you work with their design people to customize the logos and colors. After that, you order the items and they're housed in their inventory and then you can send links to customers to redeem swag.

What do you dislike?

The main dislike is that when I place an order to update my inventory, it takes a while to come in (which they tell you how long to expect it) and sometimes that item is out and I really need it because it's a customer favorite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's helpful to have a design person on staff that can work with their design people on colors, logo, etc.

We are supplying our customers with branded swag when they renew and sign up for our software. We have realized the benefits of spreading our logo, our name, and then other employees at those companies are wondering what our system is and how they can get a cool swag item.

Printfection review by Peter V.
Peter V.

"Takes the headache out of swag"

What do you like best?

If you've ever stuffed envelopes, spent a day folding shirts, or spent an hour in line at the post office, you'll appreciate printfection. They take the hassle out of storage and fulfillment. I still feel like I have creative control, but my shipments look even more professional.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I dislike. Sure, it isn't cheap, but when you consider the time they save us, it's not out of line. I'd like more tools to separate costs by department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is our first time using a product like this, so I don't have a good comparison to others to provide input here.

We wanted to engage more with our members and get them promoting our brand for us, and this has helped with both.

Printfection review by Tanya H.
Tanya H.

"Very thankful I found this company!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ability to run a campaign through printfection that is absolutely handsfree on my part. The day to day is very busy, but with printfection I am rest assured that my customers/clients are getting their gifts in a timely manner!

What do you dislike?

I would love more customization options on the landing pages! I would love the ability to run a campaign and show that someone is getting a "package" of items rather than having them select one item, and then adding a drop in of the additional items. Id love to actually show all of the items they are getting together in one image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It could not be easier to manage swag with printfection! I cant imagine having boxes of tee-shirts,. stickers, notebooks lying around my office. Its such a relief to leave it in the hands of printfection.

One of my goals this quarter is to build a better relationship with my audience through "surprise and delight". I am using printfection to send fun gifts, and rewards, to my customers. This is already paying off and we have seen multiple tweets from excited and happy customers who received our packages!

Printfection review by Dee  T.
Dee T.

"Wondering experience. Very easy to use platform. My team really likes the Google Chrome app. "

What do you like best?

Google Chrome app to generate links. We like it takes only a couple clicks to get a link to send to customers for redemption. It's really easy to use in that you just give them the the link and the rest is taking care of by Printfection vs. us doing in house and dealing with the logistics, it was painful. It was really important to eliminate the steps needed to team members to send out shirts. We didn't want to add more work for them. Google Chrome has been great.

What do you dislike?

I think pricing can improve it bit. Shipping is a bit expensive and the products cost a little more than other distributors. I used to order sunglasses from Inkhead and they have better pricing there. Tshirts, Bella and Canvas, are a about a dollar more per shirt as well. I would really like cheaper price for shipping and fulfillment. We would like to start sending out stickers to our customers but it's insane to pay the same price to send 1 one sticker as it does to send a tshirt.

It now takes really no time for us to send out swag to customers. Doing it in-house was too time consuming and when the volume got big we were falling behind. We can order everything we need now, sunglasses and shirts at one place. Having the platform to keep track of number of items available is really nice. We no longer have to order things wait for the arrive finding a place for storage and ship out one by one.

Printfection review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Awesome product and fantastic CSM"

What do you like best?

Friendly team, reliable support, and honest conversation/ engagement. Product is fantastic- my company desperately needed a Swag inventory revamp. We used to store all of our swag in-house, and with tons of demand for swag shipments to customers and partners, this caused tons of in-house clutter and wasted time. Printfection is perfect for us because we print through so many different vendors, and need a space to store all of our swag. Just beginning to use Printfection and it's going great. Looking forward to seeing our results.

What do you dislike?

Hmmmm- can't say yet. Whole process has been very convenient so far. Perhaps the site could be easier to navigate? Also, start-up process is a bit tedious (registering SKU's and sending print vector files). Might be easier to speak with one consistent Printfection team member rather than multiple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to a rep and let them know what you need- They will be honest and candid and you'll know for sure if its a good fit.

Improving our relationships with customers and potential customers on a larger and more efficient scale. We have solved our clutter issue and are on track to developing a much more organized system for a process that we find super important. Swag packs benefit us a ton- they almost guarantee loyalty and create a genuine and conversational relationship with customers.

Printfection review by Administrator

"Making ordering a little easier for everyone! "

What do you like best?

I like that everything is in one place. Whether it's myself ordering or one of my counterparts we all see the same things and can know what is going on. Printfection is easily accessible and charts out all information into graphs for us. They also send updates via email so if we aren't logging in we still are in the know how. Once we have put in an order whether it is a new custom order or a repeating current inventory order printfection sends updates.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that when we first started using the platform for printfection there wasn't a guide, we had to investigate the platform ourselves, but it wasn't very difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something customized to your company and all in one place, I would recommend using Printfection

We have multiple campuses and since we have a main page that shows available stock it is much easier for all of us to communicate and know what is in our current inventory.

Printfection review by Diego P.
Diego P.

"Great swag distribution platform that simplifies your life"

What do you like best?

Simplified swag control. Having the receivers complete their information in the site, and not spending your time collecting their info by yourself and ensuring is correctly entered. The store that is automatically created for you, so your customers can pick the piece that they like the most.

What do you dislike?

When you ship things worldwide, it will be interesting that the company opens warehouses around the world to optimize shipments and decrease shipping costs. Getting to the invoice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost of printing can be a little high for small items, like stickers.

Simplified management of swag. Not having to care myself about collecting shipment info and ensuring it is good.

Printfection review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="3e255642-3762-4c66-b2a7-69f7df4cfced">Brittany  S.</span>
Brittany S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Good product selection; the ordering process needs streamlining..."

What do you like best?

I like the product offering/selection and the customer service that is provided. Reps are easily accessible and respond fairly quickly.

What do you dislike?

The ordering process. It needs to be simplified. There are too many rules and guidelines to follow in order to figure out if your order is a campaign, in inventory, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Printfection with the mindset that they are a startup and still working out kinks.

We are solving the problem of lack of space for swag stock. We are a fast-growing business with a limited amount of space; Printfection has alleviated the need for us to hold stock in house.

Printfection review by Kim C.
Kim C.

"Printfection is very user friendly and you always receive your items when you need them."

What do you like best?

I like that I can see photos of what I need to order. If I have any questions, I can send an email and get a response within an hour. If I want to inquire about a product - several choices are sent to me within a day.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it does not save my shipping address. I always have to re-enter it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is top-notch!

We are shipping swag and data sheets to the office or an event. We don't have room to store it in the office.

Printfection review by Stancey C.
Stancey C.

"I've really enjoyed having a streamline process for our swag needs"

What do you like best?

I like being able to ship in items and being able to send employees links to order their swag. I also like that we can send clients individual links for them to pick out gear that we customize. I also love our online store and being able to view inventory levels.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't that much flexibility between plans. I also would love to be able to set a quantity on inventory and have an email or notification sent when we fall below that amount.

Storage problems are being solved and a cut down on running to get things for people. The benefits are that I have more space than usual and that I don't have to physically bring people items that they can order from the store.

Printfection review by Ryan G.
Ryan G.

"Overall, the service is great and removes a lot of overhead from tasks nobody actually wants to own."

What do you like best?

I like the drop ship feature best. We ship a lot of mixed shipments for various reasons, so being able to customize not only by type of shipment and recipient but also contents is pretty key.

What do you dislike?

Ordering inventory directly through Printfection hasn't always been perfectly smooth. I received another customer's samples from one of their manufacturing vendors.

Customer success relies heavily on being able to fulfill welcome packages for new enterprise customers without much effort. In the past, this has been a slow process with a lot of manual work and headache.

Printfection review by Wilson M.
Wilson M.

"Effective and time-saving swag management"

What do you like best?

Its all-in-one dashboard which allows me to manage my swags, replenish order, and easily track my inventory. The Chrome plugin to create giveaway links is also very helpful in saving time. To top if off, the customer experience and support has been phenomenal over my 2 years of experience using Printfection. I always recommend it to other fellow community managers!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular except for a few user interface which could be better improved in the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it to people who want an ease of mind when it comes to managing swag.

It takes away a whole load of burden and workload on my business particularly in my role as Printfection can be trusted to manage and send swag to our customers globally.

Printfection review by User

"Fast, friendly & flexible "

What do you like best?

I appreciated the personal support of the printfection staff throughout the order process. From working with the needs of my company, our vision for the type of swag we wanted to ensuring things arrived to the proper location in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Ultimately I did wish pricing could be a little better but it's true that you get what you pay for, all our swag is top quality. I wear it day in and day out.

Primarily having the ability to soft market our company while also helping our staff and clients feel a sense of ownership to our brand.

Distributing swag is an exciting time for everyone, were glad to have printfection to thank for providing us with the right items to give away.

Printfection review by Amber C.
Amber C.

"All in one platform with amazing support"

What do you like best?

I still have yet to find one thing that Printfection can't do for us! They handle printing, inventory, shipping, and will even source items for us that we have found on other sites. Their support team is super fast to respond which is vital to make quick business decisions!

What do you dislike?

I wish their catalog UI was easier to navigate, but ultimately I find what I need - it just takes a little digging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find another platform that does ALL of what Printfection can do!

We are able to automagically send unique links to everyone that leaves us a nice review, new providers on our platform, and team members alike! As a busy office manager, the more automated we can get, the better!

Printfection review by Administrator

"Printfection is super easy to use"

What do you like best?

I really like Printfection's website and how it was so easy for me to pick up and navigate everything. I was new to my team and hadn't used Printfection before and I was able to figure out how to send merchandise in no time! I also love how easy it is to pull reports.

What do you dislike?

I found out that a few people from South Africa never received their merchandise. This is very frustrating because these people were new to my company and that really gives a bad impression on my team. I would highly recommend finding out what the mistake was on the shipping side and make sure this does not happen again for other folks in South Africa.

Same as above.

Printfection review by Gin M.
Gin M.

"Great customer service and quality products"

What do you like best?

Customer service is fantastic. They are a big company but treat you like a valued client the whole time. Products are good quality and there is a huge variety to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The website is difficult to navigate - not that intuitive and I'd like to be able to order single items instead of minimum numbers.

Solving the problem of having to go to different companies for different products and being able to send items internationally.

Printfection review by Frankie R.
Frankie R.

"GREAT with rush orders for conferences!"

What do you like best?

There have been numerous times where my team has submitted rush orders for conferences and Printfection has delivered EACH and EVERY time. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the prices can sometimes be not as competitive as others out there, but the SERVICE is so worth it. Seriously, hands down one of the best experiences.

The quality of items is superb. We've received tons of feedback from swag items we've distributed at various industry conferences.

Printfection review by Babak M.
Babak M.

"Perfect system to drop ship or setup giveaways"

What do you like best?

Allows for easy setup of giveaways or other swag drop shipping. Their support teams are very helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a more extensive catalog, they can source many items if you have thoughts on what you need, but would be nice to have more choices in a better laid out catalog.

Creating and fulfilling swag orders to our end users or prospects that we're trying to engage with.

Printfection review by ted K.
ted K.

"Turn Key Service"

What do you like best?

Everything is handled by printfection. Really like how even if you don't have the item you can source it.

What do you dislike?

Velocity. There are other vendors who can do things much faster when you need items in a rush. Inability to deliver to hard to reach places (India, Pakistan, parts of South America). I have to hack it in order to get items there.

Taking care of customer and keeping them happy.

Printfection review by Emilie J.
Emilie J.

"Saves me so much time!"

What do you like best?

That most of the data gathering is delegated to the recipient and the logistic is delegated to Printfection! It saves me so much time! Before we were doing it manually, in an Excel Spreadsheet, things would get lost, customers would have to ask us again... That was not a good brand experience but now it is! And everyone is happy.

Also the Chrome Extension is really convenient!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, it's totally worth it. Save time + happy customers

We use Printfection for customer engagement and retention. With the time Printfection saved us, we launched more marketing initiatives.

Printfection review by Administrator

"Great service, but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

shipping + fulfillment + ordering new merch from the same platform makes life a lot easier

What do you dislike?

The shopify integration isn't really a shopify integration, its a zapier integration. There are many fulfillment platforms that have direct shopify integrations, and that would be a big way to improve this service. I also would like to see a way to allow multiple item selection in giveaways (instead of just using add-ons).

Not having to go to the post office or pay for shipping supplies has been a big time saver. Also having a customer rep to help me plan, find, and order new items has been very helpful.

Printfection review by Administrator

"Great full-service swag service"

What do you like best?

* Ease of fulfillment, especially with giveaway codes

* Generous with blanks and samples

* No penalty for including mens' and womens' styles

* Great customer support

What do you dislike?

* Priced out of customer-sourced shipments. (This is a big deal when it comes time to sending holiday gifts, for example.)

* Should be possible to include more than one item in a single giveaway code. (For example, if I want to send 2 shirts to a single person.)

We don't have the time to fulfill swag orders. For us it's literally the difference between having a solid swag game and having none at all.

Printfection review by User

"Perfect product, but at a cost. "

What do you like best?

Service. The level of service you receive with Printfection is the best out there.

Friendliness. Their team communicates well and informally.

Response Time. All members of their team provide same-day responses.

Platform. The platform is modern and easy to use. We have looked at other vendors and there is no other platform like it.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. Upon evaluating other vendors we found we could get an overall better deal on the same items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Printfection is a good product for those who want a hands-off, modern, and seamless level of service. You can find cheaper services but they won't feel as high-class or fun to work with.

Printfections saves time on having to fulfil customer gifts, new employee packages, and employee gifts in-house. No more runs to the post office, coordinating T-shirt sizes, or stuffing tissue paper for me!

Printfection review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="e8f27b2b-50ff-470d-b5d2-581ccb9f04c2">Clay J.</span>
Clay J.
" itemprop="name" />

"Short-lived because of failed campaign."

What do you like best?

The ability to send a link instead of manually collecting shipping information made life incredibly easy for us.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how there was a monthly subscription. We did not use the service nearly enough to justify having a monthly subscription. There should be a freemium version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try and bargain a trial period. I think it sounds ideal in the beginning but sometimes you might now actually end up using it.

We were sending swag to customers that posted on social media about our product. Honestly, we did not see many benefits from the campaign.

Printfection review by tyra p.
tyra p.

"Great all service swag and merchandise provider!"

What do you like best?

We like that we can order and send out swag to our customers, we can customize and have inventory stored + shipped out as we like!

What do you dislike?

It's very pricey! it would be great to have different costs for different items e.g. less money to house a hat than a hoodie.

delighting our customers with company merchandise

Printfection review by Administrator

"Printfection makes company swag creation and distribution efficient."

What do you like best?

Our entire team (cross-country) is able to access, order, and ship our swag from one dashboard. Printfection fulfillment frees up time and space at each of our campuses. We have less requests for new swag now that our campuses can see options.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is still in improvement mode. The printing restrictions/boundaries on items are greater than they were by going through unique printing vendors, which leaves less room for artistry.

We are able to maintain consistent brand, with our swag, despite our multi-location company. We are able to save space and time.

Printfection review by Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

"Very good experience with Printfection"

What do you like best?

Printfection offers a great interface to manage, order and ship swag all over the world. It's very easy to use, which means that I was able to ask other team members to cover for me anytime, without prior training.

The support team is very reactive.

What do you dislike?

For my own use, I like everything about Printfection. For another team, the fact that Printfection doesn't integrate with ecommerce platforms (think having a Shopify store and using Printfection for fulfillment) was annoying.

Printfection made it easy to externalize swag management!

Printfection review by Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

"Amazing and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The site is easy to use! I love that i can create a simple campaign and order everything i need.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. The site is simple and easy to use.

Creating an awareness campaign! I am also able to support various organizations with swag!

Printfection review by Karen E.
Karen E.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the customer success team! They're so quick to respond and they're helpful with providing additional options.

What do you dislike?

only the order process can be a lot easier than what it is now.

We needed to up our swag game!

Printfection review by Rachel A.
Rachel A.

"Printfection - Promoboxx Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to explore the different options! Also, placing orders and replenishing inventory is a breeze!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reporting/accounting reports freeze. I use these often as I handle our team's budget. It sometimes takes me a couple tries of logging out and then in to access the reports. It can be a huge time sucker.

SWAG SWAG SWAG! Sending to customers and prospects without being the middle man.

Printfection review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Nice Products"

What do you like best?

The mugs that we have purchased have been a hit with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike, but price could be a little more competitive with some less expensive alternatives.

Promo materials!

Printfection review by User

"Printfection is a gamechanger"

What do you like best?

Before, we used to have to send swag out internally & it would take hours and it wasn't clear to users how long it would take. It's a better UX for both the staff & our users!

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could have more inventory without switching to a more expensive package.

Swag fulfillment for ambassador program. Also makes it easier to send one-off gifts as well!

Printfection review by Administrator

"Very effective inventory management and fulfillment center"

What do you like best?

I love that the system is so easy to use and inventory levels are easily tracked and updated.

What do you dislike?

The selection and quality of products available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great and easy tool to use. Takes away the task of manually updating inventory levels and coordinating shipping products.

We have limited storage for personalized products so the facility and easy of shipping products has been great.

Printfection review by Administrator

"Easy to use and great support"

What do you like best?

We ship a lot of different items to a lot of people all over the world. Printfection made a timely, labor-intensive task into something easy and efficient to manage.

What do you dislike?

Shipping could be improved. More lost or returned items than we'd like. We are shipping all over the world, and there is not an option for end-to-end tracking in a lot of countries.

We use to do the whole process manually. Our former supplier was unreliable. It was a very labor-intensive, manual process, split across multiple departments without a centralized platform or knowledge-base. Working with Printfection has remedied that.

Printfection review by Jake F.
Jake F.

"Solid Customer Experience "

What do you like best?

The ease of drop shipments is by far our favorite feature.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that comes to mind is limited product selection and not having the ability to find a product and then have it printed on by Printfection since the printer is outsourced.

International shipping is a huge hurdle and this greatly helps that as well as warehouse issues.

Printfection review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Printfection is a LIFE SAVER"

What do you like best?

Amazing customer service, awesome selection, seamless process - from start to finish. Printfection has truly revolutionized the way we look at swag. We've been able to free up so much space by having them take care of fulfillment and storage!

What do you dislike?

Would love to see kitting for Collection Campaigns. Additionally, some of the pieces of the interface are difficult to use. Could be improved.

We use Printfection for - one-off customer swag, new hire onboarding swag, event swag, recognition swag & more! It has allowed us to spend less time, effort and money thinking about swag.

Printfection review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Easy way to track swag distribution "

What do you like best?

I like the way that inventory is easily surfaced and their large suite of products to choose from.

What do you dislike?

I am not 100% loving the way they package their shirts. They come rolled with a large, very sticky sticker that can leave residue which can be hard to remove.

Swag distribution to clients that is tracked against a budget .

Printfection review by Administrator

"Good Idea , something’s missing "

What do you like best?

The concept is brilliant but we don’t use it as much as we thought we would. Not sure why

What do you dislike?

Paul J our rep is kind of a turn off, gets mad when we fulfill with other vendors and runs everything through Katlin so I’m not sure who my main contact is

Drop ship and giveaways

Printfection review by Administrator

"Great platform and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Manages the process end to end and has the ability to do 1 off or bug orders

What do you dislike?

the platform is still buggy, and the reports can improve

Sending swag to the different venues of the events. Being able to have all our swag even if they are from different vendors in the same place

Printfection review by User in Computer Software

"Shipping welcome swag for new customers"

What do you like best?

I like the "Drop ship" feature where you can easily select merchandise to ship in a package.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could save a campaign with select items to make the process of shipping a box quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upload a credit card so it's saved to easily use when shipping orders.

We want to send branded swag to our new customers (and sometimes key prospects) and believe sending this swag can help with increasing the adoption and saturation of our product at our customers' companies. We don't have any metrics to prove this.

"Printfection Review"

What do you like best?

Your team is super helpful. A team member took the time to walk me through your website.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Printfection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work!

We're able to easily order SWAG for our community for their benefit and our promotional benefit.

"Unitrends Review"

What do you like best?

Quick and intuitive. I had never used Printfection before, but immediately was able to set up campaign giveaways.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search functionality for recent campaigns was easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search functionality could be a bit stronger.

Great for giveaways and drawing people to our webinars.

Printfection review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Thanks, Printfection!"

What do you like best?

Printfection makes it easy for us to reward our customers!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing! We've had great experiences!

We needed a simple way to send swag to our customers, especially international customers. We've had great experiences with sending timely care packages to our customers!

Printfection review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good, gets the job done, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very easy to either place a drop ship order or create a campaign. Their support is great, too.

What do you dislike?

International tracking capabilities, though that's not really on them at all. Overall it's a pretty easy to use product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their support team! They're friendly, helpful, and responsive even when you have a lot of questions.

Ability to provide custom links for gifts of company t-shirts as well as order custom items like shirts or sweaters for an internal team.

Printfection review by User in Computer Software

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

I like that you have the ability to order up stock and then drop ship. Printfection was also very responsive when you reach out to request a new item. They sent over quite a few options within a couple of hours.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the products is not always as high as I would like.

The ability to order larger quantities at a lower price is solved by Printfection storing the products and drop shipping them when needed.

Printfection review by Administrator

"Very understanding and flexible around their limits, but limited options and expensive"

What do you like best?

Customer service is great and they are willing to stretch some of their contracted limits (e.g. inventory counts).

What do you dislike?

The options are pretty limited, expensive, and the breakpoints seem pretty random (in some cases it's cheaper not to go up to a new tier and in others, it's a no-brainer because the cost is actually less).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a look

Swag kits for customers/members. I wish we could send individualized notes, but that breaks their process.

Printfection review by User

"Overall solid product that's continually improving"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup drop shipments and giveaways

What do you dislike?

shipping costs vary wildly and swag options can be limited sometimes

great to ship swag to conference and manage inventory. easy to re-order once you have items setup

Printfection review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Director of Marketing"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for our employees to obtain swag

What do you dislike?

Still new so some features are still being implemented

Onboarding kits and for sales swag for clients....helps with our overall inventory management

Printfection review by Rich  S.
Rich S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use backend system. Good inventory control

What do you dislike?

Scrolling through inventory page is a bit clumsy

Fulfillment of online store products. No need to have a person on hand to ship

Printfection review by Danielle W.
Danielle W.

"Great! "

What do you like best?

Customer service and ease in using the site

What do you dislike?

I actually find the site easy to use and don't have any major complaints!

Multiple people needing to manage swag orders and inventory.

Printfection review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="967ae72b-2d2d-42d4-ae71-02650966c871">Laura F.</span>
Laura F.
" itemprop="name" />

"Happy enough - easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to manage shipping costs

What do you dislike?

Need clearer details given - this is an internal issue not the software

Reduce time spent

Better manage costs

Printfection review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great expereince"

What do you like best?

easy of sending the links for customers and prospects to redeem and the great customer support from the Printfection team.

What do you dislike?

Challenges designating campaigns with information that the recipient does not see. Like Ben's campaign for Q3 and then saying Thank you for being a champion!

Solving the challenge of an easy way to engage and reward customers/prospects with Geopointe swag branding.

"Awesome Company!"

What do you like best?

Printfection has amazing customer support and makes it easy to get things done to your specifications.

What do you dislike?

A little pricey when compared to 'on demand' printing sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hold products that aren't selling. Dropship and use them for swag/give aways whenever possible.

Moving the work off site- relieving in house staff (with limited time) of the manual process

Printfection review by User

"Great way to engage with clients"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to use and doesn't require a user to do much beyond setting up the campaign.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The product is intuitive and extremely helpful. A great way to engage with clients and create multiple champions early in their customer cycle.

This helps us to engage with customers and get folks excited to use our product.

"Excellent Experience"

What do you like best?

The Printfections team is very easy to work with. They have an excellent, user-friendly tool for ordering swag and have created several custom mailers for our org.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see a more seamless system for tracking shipping and gsuite calendar integrations for notifications.

We use printfections for customer loyalty, retention and event swag management.

Printfection review by User

"Great service and selection of products"

What do you like best?

Customer service is fantastic

They reply very promptly and are always willing to resolve issues no matter what it takes

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind

Most of the time I use this service for corporate swag and it’s pretty good

Printing swag

Creating mock up design for layout

Shipping swag to many locations

All very timely

"Hoodie giveaway"

What do you like best?

How fast and easy it is!! All you have to do is generate a link for the customer and Printfection takes it from there

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The only issue we ran into was personalized note cards but it seems like that program is being rolled out now!

Time-consuming with sending out hoodies to individuals!

"Customer swag"

What do you like best?

Printfection makes it really easy to distribute swag to our users and customers!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish there was a more customizable inventory of items

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend

Swag distribution

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The updates on shipping requests for our customers

What do you dislike?

The constant promotions and spam sent to my email

Getting out swag to customers

Learn more about Printfection

Printfection Videos

Learning about Printfection?

* We monitor all Printfection reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.