Privy

(12 reviews)

Privy helps over 200,000 businesses rapidly grow their email lists and reduce abandonment through the use of targeted pop ups, other displays & automated emails that are integrated with top ecommerce and email platforms.

Work for Privy?

Learning about Privy?

Compare Privy to Similar Solutions

Privy Reviews

Ask Privy a Question
Showing 12 Privy reviews
Privy review by Kaylin E.
Kaylin E.

"Incredible"

What do you like best?

I really adore this program, since it does the job. The templates (popups, banners, flyouts) are customizable, and that's what I like. When designing something, we like to be able to edit as much as we can to match our company.

This software has a lot of targeting abilities and features (like language and country targeting), which is perfect to send the message to a lot of peole.

But the feature that I most like about this software, it's how it is integrated with many email providers. This brings easy communication between the client and provider, and it helps to transmit the message to a lot of people.

There are 20+ integrations with email providers, and if your email provider isn't there, you have to be using a really unknown one, because literally everything is in this software!

What do you dislike?

Although Privy comes with a really overpriced package, we are really happy about this software and we think it's worth all the money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to try the free version first and explore all the features, and if you like it, then you should pay for the priced plans because it has a lot of features that will help you!

When choosing a program of this type, we wanted to choose one that would actually work. After looking for a lot of programs, we decided to use Privy. We don't regret it. Our company has improved not slightly, but greatly. Our email list has increased a lot and we don't regret using this software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Privy
Privy review by Norina M.
Norina M.

"Best platform to grow your list"

What do you like best?

Privy is the best platform that you can use to grown your list. It's easy to use and have a very intuitive interface. The customization is really fast and easy, to reach your needs at the best. I also like the reporting section in wich you can see how your performances are.

What do you dislike?

It's great and complete but Privy have some feats that you will never use, and maybe you pay to have one interesting feature and four that you'll never use. Would be great to pay as the feats you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be not disappointed by it.

As I already said I think that Privy is the best growing list software that you can find out there. It helps me to capture hundreds of emails every month, especially for clients that need to have a good email-base for their business. Also it saves my time because I can create a campaign in minutes, setting all the things I need.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

Privy review by Daniele S.
Daniele S.

"Privy helps my contact list to grow"

What do you like best?

The interface and design of Privy are absolute fantastic, with the drag and drop feat designing a landing page or a pop up it's really easy and fast. The customizable forms also help you to keep your intent focused, so no need to apply yourself to pre existing models. The autoresponder feature is also great if you want to be near your customer since the beginning. The privy customer service is also really good.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, even if the platform have great integrations with other apps, if you don't have the right subscription plan in every platform, Privy cannot work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Privy can help you buid your audience from nothing. I sperimented by myself the potential of this platform. It needs time and the right way to set up, but once you have done you will immediatly see the difference. Play with Privy, find the right balance, and you will see a real difference.

Privy helped and helps also now to grow my email contact list thanks to two tools that I costant use, even now, a landing page and a pop up.

Privy review by Jacopo D.
Jacopo D.

"A good way to grow your mailing list"

What do you like best?

Privy is super easy to set up. The platform allows you to engage visitors to leave their email eddress trought dedicated forms, banners or scroll boxes. It has a concrete integration with sites and platform (such as Weebly, MailChimp or Shopify). You can create and manage coupons and set automatic email response. It's also really easy to design the elements that you need thanks to its tools.

What do you dislike?

I never found real problems with Privy, sometimes I had minor problems because of my lack of experience. So I immediately contacted the customer service and they very fast helped me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will higly reccomend you to try it. The platform can really improve your social presence and your mailing list, with its contacts, letting also your exposure to grow. Privy was the first service of this kind that I ever used, and I ever appreciate its services.

I used it in my Shopify shop and on my internet site. I found that, in less that 24 hours, my subscribers visibly increase from 2 to 6/7 per day. This helped me build my mailing list that I use to promote my work.

Privy review by Lilian A.
Lilian A.

"It works!!"

What do you like best?

Privy has a beautiful design with a great interface, is easy to set up and to use, I like that I can make grow my email list with this program, thanks to the features that are fully customizable. I also like that I can connect this program with my email provider really fast. I can also customize layers.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any dislikes yet, the progrma does what it promises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this software. You won't regret it, it will help you improve your business.

We have found that we got more customers since we started using Privy. It's a great software and we are really grateful. Our email list has been growing since we started using it.

Privy review by Claire M.
Claire M.

"Diese Software gehört zu meinen Favoriten."

What do you like best?

Es ist einfach einzurichten. Die beste Software, um Ihre E-Mail-Liste zu erweitern, mit Website-Popups und -Bannern, die vollständig anpassbar sind. Es integriert sich in MailChimp, und Sie können Kontakte sycn. Die Analytik ist auch gut und so detailliert.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe noch keine Abneigungen gefunden, alles ist so nett.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Diese Software wird Ihnen helfen, ein Publikum zu schaffen, und es wird Sie nicht enttäuschen. Ich würde empfehlen, dass Sie es versuchen.

Wenn unser Unternehmen qualitativ hochwertigen Traffic erstellen möchte, ist diese Software das richtige Werkzeug dafür. Es hilft uns, den richtigen Weg für unsere Werbung zu finden.

Privy review by Robin C.
Robin C.

"Easy to Use and FREE"

What do you like best?

It's a free program that actually works! Very user friendly and easy to set up, then forget.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's not anything I dislike about this program. Did I mention that it's FREE?

Recommendations to others considering the product

EASY to use. Great interface. Easy to understand stats.

When people visit my website, I wanted something that would grab their attention and draw it to them joining my newsletter list. This program allows that, quickly and easily, and I can set all the parameters for how it interacts with my visitors.

Privy review by User

"Warning - Privy use ShareThis "

What do you like best?

Great features, easy to setup, good pricing

What do you dislike?

We lately installed privy and found that the website performance went down dramatically post the installation and even before we made any popup visible. After digging in, we found that Privy add ShareThis script to all users.

After removing privy, performance went back up.

As far as we understood, sharethis sell traffic to other parents.

We tried to resolve the matter with Privy support but they said it cannot be removed.

Thanks you Privy.. but the reason we even tought about your service was to improve conversion rate, not selling our data to competitors..

popup, conversion

Privy review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"I love privy very easy to use"

What do you like best?

It’s very customizable and user friendly

What do you dislike?

I wish you didn’t have to pay to get more features

Gaining more emails, which is helping me get sales

Privy review by User in Animation
User in Animation

"Effective and easy"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to set up and customizable to your needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limitations in the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have MailChimp, using Privy in conjuction will boost it!

I am solving my marketing needs. I received more subscribers to my email list.

Privy review by User

"Good for popup ads and discounts"

What do you like best?

The options to do different popups and customize different aspects of it.

What do you dislike?

Needs a few more options on the standard plan.

We are trying to grow our email list. You have done fairly well with it.

"Very good app"

What do you like best?

It's relatively easy to use. It took me a while to get the gist of the platform, it's rules and limitations, etc.

What do you dislike?

No onboarding/training. I prefer to have someone teach me.

Banners and popups

Learning about Privy?

* We monitor all Privy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Privy to Similar Solutions