PRnews.io

PRNEWS.IO is a user-friendly PR platform to share your news in just few steps. It monitors your online presence and defines perfect moments for publishing news releases, advertorials and sponsored posts about your business via your custom online pressroom.

Work for PRnews.io?

Learning about PRnews.io?

PRnews.io Reviews

Showing 10 PRnews.io reviews
PRnews.io review by Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.

"Excellent sponsored post marketplace that doesn't hide the price per post"

What do you like best?

PRnews.io saves tons of my time by showing the pricing per publication of various sites that accept sponsored posts. It also takes key metrics from SimilarWeb about a site's performance, so I can see if a site has enough traffic. Another great feature is that all of the site's databases are categorized, so you don't have to waste time reviewing hundreds of sites; you can simply choose a niche relevant to your current project.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit outdated. I have problems changing currency each time I work with clients outside the US.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with sponsored content then you have to give a try of this tool.

I help my clients with PR campaigns, but on some sites, it makes sense to order sponsored posts. PRnews.io helps me determine whether a sponsored post is justified, and if so, the marketplace allows me to do it with just one click. This means I don't need to waste time on communication with the editors of those sites. Also, the tool offers a 100% money back guarantee, allowing me to backup all business risks that might be associated with purchasing sponsored content directly from a site I've never worked with before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PRnews.io
PRnews.io review by Pavel S.
Pavel S.

"Awesome PR platform"

What do you like best?

Great customer service, save me lot of time, they offering online magazines in several countries

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate bigger offer in some countries. But if I need something, they do the best to help me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make linkbuilding than PRnews.io is a great choice

I like to use this service because it provides me the opportunity to repair or change things really quickly. They do the best to make my requirement solved and I don't have to handle the communication with several people from several webs. They already know what I want and helping me to achieve it.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

PRnews.io review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"time saver for any PR pro purchasing sponsored posts or publications"

What do you like best?

very clean layout that shows you the exact price per sponsored post. very simple and easy-to-use platform that tracks the metrics and analytics of any purchased post. makes any PR person's live a lot easier when you have a marketplace that holds any sponsored post you'd wish to buy. AMAZING customer service.

What do you dislike?

seems a little difficult to purchase internationally. currency changes seem wonky and there's much less of an offering in other countries

Recommendations to others considering the product

very simple and easy to use. customer support is fantastic if you ever have any questions

efficient, organized marketing. helps show me which of my purchased posts improved the most and whether or not it was an effective marketing strategy based on the transparency of feedback and analytics

PRnews.io review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Resourceful, timely and professional new service vendor"

What do you like best?

Resourceful: I really appreciate prnews.io owns rich media pool so that I can select my target media list and also get to know the estimated result;

Professional: professional guidance step by step so that my team can easily handle with our account on prnews.io. Besides, the real-time feedback on editors’ opinions towards our news also let us know better how to do in the future

Timely: as Internet company, time and frequency is especially important. Traditional PR agency channels to pitch for media or 1-1 contact to book news takes too much time in conversation thus cannot fairly control the publish time. Prnews.io is a great choice to ensure an urgent and timely news.

What do you dislike?

Need to upload the article on chosen sites one by one, so maybe a little bit a waste of time

timely, efficient, and professional support

PRnews.io review by Graham S.
Graham S.

"Very helpful support staff"

What do you like best?

The support staff is very responsive and helpful, guiding you through the process and even suggesting appropriate publications if you ask nicely.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for searching through publications. For example, search by readership location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to ask support for help.

How to efficiently disseminate information about our project. PRNEWS.io is a good solution for this.

PRnews.io review by Akash A.
Akash A.

"Professional Support Staff"

What do you like best?

Pretty simple and easy to use platform which tracks the analytics of the the products that are purchased. Being an IT Professional the timely news provided is the best of all.

What do you dislike?

There are some problems in shifting the currency . money transactions are not getting done internationally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best tool for managing companies online PR activities. so i highly suggest and recommend everyone to try this out.

This really helps to save time with the timely notifications which is of great help.

PRnews.io review by Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management
Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Fine"

What do you like best?

The interface is pretty good. Not great, but easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Far too many popups. They are very annoying. The Russian is also suspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you carefully compare with comparable products.

General promotional content centralized. We are more organized and coordinated along those lines. It is a fine product, but not the best out there.

PRnews.io review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"real press"

What do you like best?

Our news are plublished in real news sites and outlets

What do you dislike?

we don´t have any discounts in our purcchases

spread my news

PRnews.io review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Great PR service"

What do you like best?

A lot of media sites to choose from, transparent pricing, great customer service

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all good. I would like to see more industry-specific sites and professional/niche blogs.

Prnews.io is the best service for publishing press releases and helps with media outreach.

PRnews.io review by User

"Simple and Easy PR Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and how easy the PRnews.io website makes the PR process. It’s also a content marketplace as wel.

What do you dislike?

Like a lot of PR solutions, it can be pretty expensive.

Getting business news out to the world and pitching journalists.

Learning about PRnews.io?

* We monitor all PRnews.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.