PRnews.io

PRNEWS.IO is a user-friendly PR platform to share your news in just few steps. It monitors your online presence and defines perfect moments for publishing news releases, advertorials and sponsored posts about your business via your custom online pressroom.

Work for PRnews.io?

Learning about PRnews.io?

PRnews.io Reviews

Showing 5 PRnews.io reviews
PRnews.io review by <span>Alexandra T.</span>
Alexandra T.

Excellent sponsored post marketplace that doesn't hide the price per post

What do you like best?

PRnews.io saves tons of my time by showing the pricing per publication of various sites that accept sponsored posts. It also takes key metrics from SimilarWeb about a site's performance, so I can see if a site has enough traffic. Another great feature is that all of the site's databases are categorized, so you don't have to waste time reviewing hundreds of sites; you can simply choose a niche relevant to your current project.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit outdated. I have problems changing currency each time I work with clients outside the US.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with sponsored content then you have to give a try of this tool.

I help my clients with PR campaigns, but on some sites, it makes sense to order sponsored posts. PRnews.io helps me determine whether a sponsored post is justified, and if so, the marketplace allows me to do it with just one click. This means I don't need to waste time on communication with the editors of those sites. Also, the tool offers a 100% money back guarantee, allowing me to backup all business risks that might be associated with purchasing sponsored content directly from a site I've never worked with before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PRnews.io
PRnews.io review by <span>Pavel S.</span>
Pavel S.

Awesome PR platform

What do you like best?

Great customer service, save me lot of time, they offering online magazines in several countries

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate bigger offer in some countries. But if I need something, they do the best to help me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make linkbuilding than PRnews.io is a great choice

I like to use this service because it provides me the opportunity to repair or change things really quickly. They do the best to make my requirement solved and I don't have to handle the communication with several people from several webs. They already know what I want and helping me to achieve it.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

PRnews.io review by <span>Graham S.</span>
Graham S.

Very helpful support staff

What do you like best?

The support staff is very responsive and helpful, guiding you through the process and even suggesting appropriate publications if you ask nicely.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for searching through publications. For example, search by readership location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to ask support for help.

How to efficiently disseminate information about our project. PRNEWS.io is a good solution for this.

PRnews.io review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

Great PR service

What do you like best?

A lot of media sites to choose from, transparent pricing, great customer service

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all good. I would like to see more industry-specific sites and professional/niche blogs.

Prnews.io is the best service for publishing press releases and helps with media outreach.

PRnews.io review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

real press

What do you like best?

Our news are plublished in real news sites and outlets

What do you dislike?

we don´t have any discounts in our purcchases

spread my news

Learning about PRnews.io?

* We monitor all PRnews.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.