Pro-Posal

5.0
(2 reviews)

Professional estimate software that saves you time while making you more money.

Work for Pro-Posal?

Learning about Pro-Posal?

Pro-Posal Reviews

Showing 2 Pro-Posal reviews
Pro-Posal review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Huge Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I love that I can use Pro-Posal on any device. It's made it easier to send proposals to clients from anywhere.

The ability to attach documents to the proposals is huge; I no longer have to send multiple emails to clients containing proposals, contracts, tax documents, coupons, etc. I can just attach them all to the proposal and to the client they go in one simple email.

You can add photos to the proposals.

The followup system has helped us to not have to micromanage our team on followups anymore. It automatically sends a reminder within 7 days but this can be customized if desired.

The program is very easy to use and the price is fantastic.

The program also allows you access to The Lounge where there are webinars and others to assist you if you need help.

Their refer a friend program is fantastic as well. You receive a $25 gas gift card for each person you refer.

What do you dislike?

This is possibly the first application I've ever used that I've loved everything about. I have nothing negative to say nor do I believe it needs any upgrades or areas of improvement.

If I think of any I will return to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend Pro-Posal enough. Try it out with the trial to see for yourself how easy yet amazing it is.

Prior to Pro-Posal there was a large time gap between our field staff sending information in to request an estimate and our office staff reviewing it and sending it back. More often than not our field staff would take pictures, measurements, etc. then bring it into the office at the end of the work day where it would sit until the next day, would be reviewed, an estimate and a proposal would be created and then we would have to contact our field staff to return to the office to pick it up and take it to the potential client (or we would email it to them if requested). If they chose to accept the proposal we would then need to draw up contracts, tax documents and more to send to them.

Now our field staff logs into the system, uploads any necessary information, calls our office staff, office staff logs into the system, reviews it and generates a proposal and attaches all documents and pictures to the proposal and emails it to the client.

Going from a 12-48 hour period to a now 10 minute - an hour period has greatly improved our sales, our reputation and the flow of our company. It's also helped our field and office staff relations as theres no longer failed communication.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pro-Posal
Pro-Posal review by Samantha R.
Samantha R.

"Such a time saver!!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can be out in the field scoping out the job and before I leave the site the Proposal is sitting in the clients inbox.

What do you dislike?

As far as the application itself, nothing.

I would say it makes it much easier to not forget or delay getting proposal to clients. Before I would have to go to the office and work up a proposal. One BIG problem Solved!!

What Proposal solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Pro-Posal for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Qwilr Logo
Qwilr
(280 reviews)
Save time and win more work by replacing your sales documents with interactive & mobile-friendly webpages that plug into your systems and are as easy to build and reuse as they are beautiful.
PandaDoc Logo
PandaDoc
(259 reviews)
PandaDoc is an app that lets you build, track, and sign your docs all in one place. Automate your workflow, discover what sells with built-in analytics, and get legally binding signatures in minutes.
ClientPoint Logo
ClientPoint
(191 reviews)
Proposal software for consistent, rapid proposal creation. Manage your reps pipelines and track what your clients viewed with proposal analytics.
Proposify Logo
Proposify
4.7
(120 reviews)
Proposal software that's made for agencies. Proposify streamlines your proposals in the cloud and helps you win more projects.
Proposable Logo
Proposable
(70 reviews)
Proposable empowers your company to create, track, and sign all your proposals without the headaches. From creating and sending trackable web-based proposals, to closing the deal with integrated eSignatures, Proposable automates the entire proposal process.
RFPIO Logo
RFPIO
(67 reviews)
RFPIO is a cloud-based RFP software that eliminates the friction often associated with responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs), through a no-nonsense set-up, simple and intuitive user interface, and robust integrations with Salesforce and Slack.
Loopio Logo
Loopio
(60 reviews)
Loopio’s response software streamlines the way enterprises respond to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires. Why dig through past proposals, chase subject-matter experts, and spend hours updating old content when Loopio can help automate this for you.
Qvidian Logo
Qvidian
(29 reviews)
Cloud-based sales execution solutions that help sales and marketing leaders succeed faster.
RocketDocs Logo
RocketDocs
(28 reviews)
RocketDocs turns chaos into customer-ready content so you can fire off RFPs, accelerate winning proposals, and complete security questionnaires with blazing speed and accuracy.
Better Proposals Logo
Better Proposals
(21 reviews)
Better Proposals is an online proposal software.

Learning about Pro-Posal?

* We monitor all Pro-Posal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.