Procare

Procare Child Care Software simplifies management of child and family information in a variety of business settings including: child care centers, daycare providers, preschool and afterschool programs, school districts, enrichment programs, gymnastics clubs, child activity centers and similar facilities.

Work for Procare?

Learning about Procare?

Compare Procare to Similar Solutions

Procare Reviews

Ask Procare a Question
Showing 13 Procare reviews
Procare review by <span>Kelly C.</span>
Kelly C.

"Lots of functionality - lacking in user friendliness"

What do you like best?

You can truly doing almost anything with Procare -from billing to staffing to attendance. The functionality is expansive, for sure.

What do you dislike?

The system is not aesthetically pleasing and you can sometimes find your self looking in multiple places for a certain function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at their add ons and integration abilities - make sure it'll work with your current systems.

Procare has streamlined our operations in terms of organizing family accounts across eight campuses. My job position has moved away from Procare in the last few years but those at my company who still use it find it to be efficient and helpful for organization at the campus and administrative level.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Procare
Procare review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Clean, easy and everything you need"

What do you like best?

The amount of data you can retrieve and organize into reports is great. Procare gives you so many options when creating reports, which is an integral part of our business. We also love the ease of using payroll and Tuition Express.

What do you dislike?

Procare takes 30 seconds or longer to open at start. It also crashes frequently and/or takes quite a while to load certain items and send e-mails

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the handbook! It's very informative and helpful. When you're really stuck, their customer service is great

Payroll is so much easier now that it’s integrated with Procare. Searching for and creating limitless reports regarding both students and staff helps immensely with day to day operations. In addition, the tuition portion of procare makes my job much easier than when we were using a different child care software.

What Child Care solution do you use?

Procare review by <span>Kelsey G.</span>
Kelsey G.

"Everything in one program!"

What do you like best?

My billing time has gone from 8-10 hours (100 accounts, manual billing, unable to email) to 1 hr - start to finish including sending emails!

I can pull ledgers for each family, enter in special formulas for special situations, and I can pull time cards on students!

What do you dislike?

Setting families up is time consuming due to my inability to meet with each family.

Sometimes I cannot find exactly what I need on ProCare’s help site as far as which formulas I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely look into Procare! It is well worth the investment!

It’s allowing us to bill for preschool, track attendance, and leave notes for families. It allows allows the same for our Latchkey program. It is a huge timesaver, and really allows me to have many things at my disposal.

Procare review by <span>Cassandra W.</span>
Cassandra W.

"Procare Fan!"

What do you like best?

Procare has a user friendly interface. It is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. It allows you to customize your tracking and organization which is great when it comes to creating groups of children. Taking payment, running statements, etc are all fast and efficient. The program is great!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that there is not a way to apply payments to a specific charge so that you can track money by age group. I have to export the data and do it by hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procare is a great program and it is consistently making changes for the better. It is more than worth the money and I fully recommend it to anyone who is running a childcare center!

We were looking for a software to help maintain our family information for our daycare while also making billing and payments so much easier. Procare does all of this and more!

Procare review by <span>Melanie W.</span>
Melanie W.

"Great data base"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access families and staff from multiple campuses with one log in. All information is stored in one location.

What do you dislike?

The reports feature is not intuitive. I know the information is in the data base, but cannot find a report to pull the information I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you watch the training webinars!

We track all our customer billing, employee time sheets, classroom enrollment as well as all staff and family contact information with Procare.

Procare review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Good Product for Student Data and Payment Management"

What do you like best?

When I worked for my school district's afterschool care program as the site coordinator, we used Procare to manage student data and information, as well as payments made to the academy. I personally enjoyed that all of the student's information could be kept in one secure place online. It helped when we needed to get a hold of parents about payments of if we simply had a question. I love that we could allow access to as many or as little campuses or student data as well. I was traveling from each campus teaching Procare to other site coordinators but I could access it all through my own account because I could be given access to as many or as few sites I needed to be given access.

What do you dislike?

The interface was definitely something that you had to become accustomed to especially when it came to taking the money and making sure that accounts were charged correctly. It was cumbersome at times to go back and update accounts from the past, which is to be expected but I felt there were ways that could add to the program to make that more user friendly and faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really liked this program because of the streamlining element. In childcare, it's so important to have all that information at your fingertips simply because inevitably you will need it. We also printed off each child's information, loved that feature, and kept that with us as well as had the program downloaded on laptops just in case we had to access it because of an emergency and we were not on our campus at our main workstation. It really is a simple way to streamline student info.

Procare solved a streamlining solution for the after school care program. You had important health information, student information, parent information, as well as payment information all in one place, especially if parents were automatically charged each month. It was a very easy way to streamline payments made to accounts, accounts that were past due and how long etc...

Learning about Procare?

* We monitor all Procare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Procare to Similar Solutions