Process Street

Process Street is a SaaS application for businesses to build and track their processes using superpowered checklists.

Work for Process Street?
K2platform 2x

Learning about Process Street?

Process Street Reviews

Ask Process Street a Question
Showing 39 Process Street reviews
Process Street review by <span>Michael Y.</span>
Michael Y.

Process St Review

What do you like best?

The best thing about Process.st is the ease of having everyone do things the same way. One of the biggest challenges when there's so many tasks is that everyone has a different way of doing it, which is fine for the most part, but many things require it to be done a certain way so that the other steps will work. This makes that so much easier since everyone can follow the same checklists.

What do you dislike?

There are some formatting options that I would like to see (such as being able to choose where to insert the boxes instead of it going to the bottom then me having to drag it up). Other than that, it's good so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of different protocols and a team large enough where you see variation in different people doing the work, this will help a lot.

The biggest benefit is keeping protocols uniform. It's hard to troubleshoot when we're not sure what steps were taken. With everyone following checklists, this helps the problem immensely.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Process Street
Process Street review by <span>Daniel V.</span>
Daniel V.

Perfect App for Task Management

What do you like best?

The customizable checklists for onboarding new employees are the most valuable features. We are able to create an internal checklist for managers to complete per employee, as well as a checklist to share with the employee to get them started on the right foot. As a small company with remote employees, it makes a huge difference to morale when an employee's first few weeks can feel very structured despite a light touch from management and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

The UI could use a few tweaks. The functionality is almost all there, and the only changes are small personalizations that would make my experience with the UI better. Otherwise my knowledge of the product roadmap indicates they are working on other features that will be useful in the future.

We are solving new employee onboarding and training with Process Street. The checklists allow us to send information to new employees before their first day, enabling them to hit the ground running! We have reduced ramp-up time for new employees for basic onboarding tasks, and we have been able to institute a structured learn-as-you-go training plan that starts immediately after onboarding.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Process Street review by <span>Heather C.</span>
Heather C.

Efficiency with Checklist 2.0

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create email templates that you can send directly from the application. That has got to be my favorite feature overall but along the same lines I like the ability to upload documents as templates. I use that feature to send out direct mail letters printed on letterhead.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I cannot add email signatures, or at least I don't believe I can at this point. So I end up opening an email in gmail everytime i send externally to a client so i can copy and past the signature and logo in to process st before sending email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More integrations with CRMs and other internal tracking systems.

When I set up a new client or shut them down I used to forget steps sometimes, like removing an auto invoice, or even cancelling their auto draft! Now I'm confident that I am doing everything I need to do for certain workflows so that I don't have confused or irate customers calling me.

Process Street review by <span>Abhi Y.</span>
Abhi Y.

The Checklist Manifesto Applied

What do you like best?

Being able to create a checklist that allows me to keep track of what is in progress and create a checklist for new features or products. It is super simple and the ability to update all the checklists at once from a template is great.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to start other checklists from a task, lack of mobile app, ability to start a checklist from webhooks would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it as a way to implement Process across the organization. Also great for outsourcing tasks to VAs

Most of what we do day to day is doing the same thing. So a tool to make sure that we are doing all the daily tasks and executing the correct tasks when we need to do them and also be able to update existing checklists as we improve the process is great.

Process Street review by <span>Thomas C.</span>
Thomas C.

An excellent tool for creating and tracking processes, assignments and workflows

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create and edit procedures. How easy it is to invite someone to participate in a specific workflow.

What do you dislike?

There's not a robust system for tracking proposed and approved changes to processes. There's also not a strong conceptual underpinning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial and run some real work through Process Street. See how it works for you.

I have a lot of complex workflows that I do once a week or once a month -- too infrequently to memorize. Process Street makes it VERY easy to create visual, step-by-step guides so I can perform perfectly every time. I can also get partway through a complex workflow, get interrupted, pause the work, then pick it up with full clear visibility into how far I've gotten. Lastly, I can track someone else's progress on a an assignment clearly and visibly.

Process Street review by <span>Nelson F.</span>
Nelson F.

Simplicity is the key

What do you like best?

As my title says, how simple it is to use the tool. So intuitive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Loosing Session from time to time, probably when the Software tool was updated.

I use the File Upload feature several times, and what I miss there is to have a checklist as a file upload. What I usually do is to add the Checklist with the name of the files, and a description, and then upload all the files below.

We use Process Street for every kind of business type. We have processes to "Install Printers", "Add a new employee in the Company", etc. In my case, as a tech guy, I use a process to follow when deploying new software. There is a bunch of checklist rules to follow, and this is the ideal.

Learning about Process Street?

* We monitor all Process Street reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.