Process Street

Process Street is a SaaS application for businesses to build and track their processes using superpowered checklists.

Work for Process Street?

Learning about Process Street?

Process Street Reviews

Ask Process Street a Question
Showing 43 Process Street reviews
Process Street review by Michael Y.
Michael Y.

"Process St Review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Process.st is the ease of having everyone do things the same way. One of the biggest challenges when there's so many tasks is that everyone has a different way of doing it, which is fine for the most part, but many things require it to be done a certain way so that the other steps will work. This makes that so much easier since everyone can follow the same checklists.

What do you dislike?

There are some formatting options that I would like to see (such as being able to choose where to insert the boxes instead of it going to the bottom then me having to drag it up). Other than that, it's good so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of different protocols and a team large enough where you see variation in different people doing the work, this will help a lot.

The biggest benefit is keeping protocols uniform. It's hard to troubleshoot when we're not sure what steps were taken. With everyone following checklists, this helps the problem immensely.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Process Street
Process Street review by Daniel V.
Daniel V.

"Perfect App for Task Management"

What do you like best?

The customizable checklists for onboarding new employees are the most valuable features. We are able to create an internal checklist for managers to complete per employee, as well as a checklist to share with the employee to get them started on the right foot. As a small company with remote employees, it makes a huge difference to morale when an employee's first few weeks can feel very structured despite a light touch from management and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

The UI could use a few tweaks. The functionality is almost all there, and the only changes are small personalizations that would make my experience with the UI better. Otherwise my knowledge of the product roadmap indicates they are working on other features that will be useful in the future.

We are solving new employee onboarding and training with Process Street. The checklists allow us to send information to new employees before their first day, enabling them to hit the ground running! We have reduced ramp-up time for new employees for basic onboarding tasks, and we have been able to institute a structured learn-as-you-go training plan that starts immediately after onboarding.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Process Street review by Heather C.
Heather C.

"Efficiency with Checklist 2.0"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create email templates that you can send directly from the application. That has got to be my favorite feature overall but along the same lines I like the ability to upload documents as templates. I use that feature to send out direct mail letters printed on letterhead.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I cannot add email signatures, or at least I don't believe I can at this point. So I end up opening an email in gmail everytime i send externally to a client so i can copy and past the signature and logo in to process st before sending email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More integrations with CRMs and other internal tracking systems.

When I set up a new client or shut them down I used to forget steps sometimes, like removing an auto invoice, or even cancelling their auto draft! Now I'm confident that I am doing everything I need to do for certain workflows so that I don't have confused or irate customers calling me.

Process Street review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"Surprised it's so good"

What do you like best?

Who would have thought that such apps are so little on the market. ProcessStreet is great for creating a diverse list of repeated ToDo tasks. When you have a process you need to follow quite often, this is the exact thing you need to use. Plus, premade processes are great for seeing the potential of the app and what you can do with it.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It takes time to customize and setup, but once you have a clear process in mind, you can definitely recreate it here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

f you have repeated tasks and a somewhat big team (or even if you're a single person user), ProcessStreet is great for organizing such processes.

Managing and following repeated tasks.

Process Street review by Abhi Y.
Abhi Y.

"The Checklist Manifesto Applied"

What do you like best?

Being able to create a checklist that allows me to keep track of what is in progress and create a checklist for new features or products. It is super simple and the ability to update all the checklists at once from a template is great.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to start other checklists from a task, lack of mobile app, ability to start a checklist from webhooks would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it as a way to implement Process across the organization. Also great for outsourcing tasks to VAs

Most of what we do day to day is doing the same thing. So a tool to make sure that we are doing all the daily tasks and executing the correct tasks when we need to do them and also be able to update existing checklists as we improve the process is great.

Process Street review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"An excellent tool for creating and tracking processes, assignments and workflows"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create and edit procedures. How easy it is to invite someone to participate in a specific workflow.

What do you dislike?

There's not a robust system for tracking proposed and approved changes to processes. There's also not a strong conceptual underpinning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial and run some real work through Process Street. See how it works for you.

I have a lot of complex workflows that I do once a week or once a month -- too infrequently to memorize. Process Street makes it VERY easy to create visual, step-by-step guides so I can perform perfectly every time. I can also get partway through a complex workflow, get interrupted, pause the work, then pick it up with full clear visibility into how far I've gotten. Lastly, I can track someone else's progress on a an assignment clearly and visibly.

Process Street review by Nelson F.
Nelson F.

"Simplicity is the key"

What do you like best?

As my title says, how simple it is to use the tool. So intuitive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Loosing Session from time to time, probably when the Software tool was updated.

I use the File Upload feature several times, and what I miss there is to have a checklist as a file upload. What I usually do is to add the Checklist with the name of the files, and a description, and then upload all the files below.

We use Process Street for every kind of business type. We have processes to "Install Printers", "Add a new employee in the Company", etc. In my case, as a tech guy, I use a process to follow when deploying new software. There is a bunch of checklist rules to follow, and this is the ideal.

Process Street review by David G.
David G.

"Process Street are a great resource for analysing & creating dedicated processes & checklists"

What do you like best?

I love the range of processes & checklists that are covered. I also appreciate the quality of the contributing articles that are sent which touch on a very wide range of subjects & analysis. It seems to me that the team behind Process Street are always striving to gather quality & pertinent information to their clients which helps make their product credible

What do you dislike?

I think that the templates could be more divers or that an intuitive step by step guide could be given so that as many scenarios can be covered as possible (each business being unique).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would higly recomment other businesses to use Process Street to get a better understanding of their processes & to lay our clear task lists which will prove to be invaluable for their business & their future staff. The fact that their subject interests are extremely broad shows that they're a progressive company who are always looking for new ideas to inform their customers which is very reassuring!

The benefints we have realised is the incredible & underestimated importance of laying our processes in a business whatever the task. By being rigourous & laying out the processes means you get a better understanding of what it is that you're doing but, more importantly, what you could & should be doing to improve things on a day to day basis. You can never rest on your laurels & the Process Street team are inspirational in their wide ranging interests which I find stimulating!

Process Street review by Imran E.
Imran E.

"Fantastic Software! You need it!"

What do you like best?

I love how it integrates with almost any tool through Zapier meaning I can chain tasks together and build an entire business that runs on it's own while still maintaining quality control by tagging myself at critical steps.

What do you dislike?

I think the user interface could look better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and you'll see the benefits.

I get very busy as a business owner and need to outsource a variety of tasks to my team. However, with turnover and without documented checklists, the entire business with function sub-optimally. Process.st allows me to make sure all tasks are completed to our business standards as quickly as possible.

Process Street review by Gavin S.
Gavin S.

"Using Process Street has allowed our team to be more then the members who are currently in the build"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to keep all our processes in one place. The team knows if there is something they don't know how to do.. They probably can look in process street and it'll be there!

What do you dislike?

The lack of Subfolders right now can have some issues.

If we where to lose a team member the job itself doesn't stop, we can find a new person to fill the role and they have the ability to know the main tasks and responsibilities of their new role all in one place. Also training is able to be effectively and efficiently stored here

Process Street review by Savannah W.
Savannah W.

"Hold yourself (& your team) accountable to your own processes"

What do you like best?

Process St is a great concept - it keeps us organized and adhering to our processes. It is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The editing interface is not the most intuitive at times.

Process St keeps us all on the same page with what needs to be done - we use it for all of our onboarding and offboarding of new employees, interns, contractors, and vendors. We are able to have different processes for each of those categories. This way, even if we have turnover within our department, there is a documented list of what needs to be done.

Process Street review by Emilie S.
Emilie S.

"More productivity!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can check off my repeatable activities each time I need to do them. I have a process that I run once every 2 weeks and I was constantly forgetting a step before using Process Street. Now I have it to remind me where to login and what I need to do for each step. Plus it's fun to have virtual confetti fall every time I complete my list.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I don't like about it.

Sending newsletters and updating websites. More efficient and don't miss a step!

Process Street review by Love and Light S.
Love and Light S.

"Great idea, but difficult to use"

What do you like best?

The concept of being able to create checklists and procedures for multi-member teams

What do you dislike?

This is not super user friendly...I felt like it was taking me ages to set up even the most basic checklists and how-to's for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have time to really get this figured out and set up it is likely a good fit, but it was taking too much of my already busy day to get it all into place.

I was trying to get centrally located, updated SOPS for my team...we tried it for a few projects, but I was ultimately underwhelmed and it felt too difficult and time consuming to learn and set up

Process Street review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great way to streamline onboarding"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of building processes is awesome. I can edit, add, remove with just a few clicks and it's really user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more elements you could add to processes, but the integrations definitely make up for that.

Onboarding has become a super simple, hands-off process for our company using this software, and people have a defined path to go through. It's streamlined our onboarding process and brought employees up to speed much faster than before we used the software.

Process Street review by Dave G.
Dave G.

"Only app out there for recurring process management"

What do you like best?

Amazing recurring process management and scheduling amongst team members.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing to get your head round at first - especially scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the effort to learn it at the get-go. The pay off is worth it. Getting your head round scheduling is especially tricky, but important.

Logging and annotating recurring business processes and then assigning and scheduling them for later dates.

Process Street review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good for checklist"

What do you like best?

I do onboarding and it makes things simple. I like that at any time i am able to start another process and that it integrates with salesforce. Having our sales team make a comment then start the process is great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike there is no way to show externally the status of a project. I wish we could send a link to the customer to show them the status and encourage them to take action.

We resolved the visibility of the status of the project. In the past when the company was small we would use some basic stuff to keep track of projects like a excel sheet. Now we template the process and make it easier.

Process Street review by Connor B.
Connor B.

"Client Onboarding Manager"

What do you like best?

User facing checklist. Clean, simple, not confusing for someone new.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see a grey out function for future steps that are not required until later. If this could communicate with due dates it would be fantastic. Quite often our clients get overwhelmed with the amount of steps in our process, often moving ahead or raising concern. Despite communication and in-checklist instruction, a few always slip past.

Automation, communication, process (dad joke), project management, team management. Most of all, putting our ideas into a defined, simplified process street checklist provides invaluable insight into how well the process actually works. This insight and improvement is continuously evolving for us the more we use it.

Process Street review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"A great way to stay organized"

What do you like best?

I really like using Process Street for repetitive projects. I check off each thing to do with every new project, knowing that I won't forget a step. It's pretty easy to use!

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Process Street and Asana merged- adding a to do list with due dates along with the features of Process Street. As I write this, I'm wondering if maybe Process Street does have that feature. I haven't investigated that. Now that I'm looking over the questions on the survey, I'm guessing there are features I'm not utilizing so that's user error not Process Street's fault.

I use Process Street whenever I write a new blog post. I create a new checklist every time I write a new article and then make sure everything is checked off before publishing it. It's perfect because I never skip a step thanks to Process Street.

Process Street review by Coleen B.
Coleen B.

"Helps define our team processes"

What do you like best?

The templates are easy to build and force us to organize our processes for easy digestion by any team member at any level. Easy to update processes on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to organize them; sharing isn't always clear in regards to who has access to what process.

It forces us to create processes for all levels of our team at any time, which is paramount to scaling our team.

Process Street review by Dale H.
Dale H.

"Good task list app"

What do you like best?

Since I am new to the Customer Success Manager role, and the team, I like how I can track the teams projects and tasks, and receive updates when tasks involve me.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit overwhelming when you first start using the app, but I am slowly getting used to entering my tasks/projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient! There is a lot to earn when using the app. Take your time learning the different features.

Keeping track of our team's projects and holding them accountable when timelines are important.

Process Street review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Process Street for SOP Development and Management"

What do you like best?

Process Street is a software solution that nearly all user types can come up to speed quickly on. It is elegantly simple to implement and use

What do you dislike?

As with most off the shelf software solutions, there are some features that are lacking with this program that require users to build a work around, such as not able to currently handle non-linear workflows. However, based on what has been announced, this deficiency will be addressed soon. The challenge is that as additional features are added, the simple nature of the program is retained

Development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures within the organization.

Process Street review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The best tool to create and organize internal processes"

What do you like best?

There are automation pieces and integration with other applications that make hand offs of tasks seamless.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility when a project or process veers from the normal process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to create and organize standardized processes and projects that do not require customization.

All of our standardized operating procedures are now in electronic format, with automation to auto run checklists triggered by key words and tags inside of our support ticketing software. Processes are consistent with Process Street.

Process Street review by Justin R.
Justin R.

"Area Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to create checklists for my employees and create an avenue for others to see Standard Operating Procedures is beneficial for my role. If someone is out of the office, it is easy to refer to a Process Street document and get a step-by-step instructional guide.

What do you dislike?

The lack of sub-folders is sometimes a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. You will not be disappointed.

Checklists, Standard Operating Procedures, Training Guides, Troubleshooting.

The ease of use and ability to create a checklist on the fly and stay on task is the biggest benefit.

Process Street review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"streamline processes with checklists"

What do you like best?

Simple and effective way to ensure certain tasks are completed appropriately.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a better way to access comments without having to go into the entire checklist. Would appreciate status updates, color coding options

transfer of knowledge has increased. Once we learn the steps of a task and transcribe into process street, it's simple enough to get the rest of our teams on board. There are less errors in the completion of tasks we have on process street because everything is laid out.

Process Street review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Director of single family"

What do you like best?

It forces employees to follow procedures step by step, to insure that nothing falls through the cracks. They also send out a Representative

What do you dislike?

Process Street sends a lot of general emails once you begin setting the program up. These emails are annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have an recommendations currently.

Having employees follow procedures and checklists. This program has lessened the number of mistakes within our company and allowed us to streamline other tasks.

Process Street review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Process Street checks all the boxes"

What do you like best?

Process street allows our team to keep our combined fingers on the pulse in terms of project progress whilst giving us an "at a glance" picture of tasks throughout their life cycles.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. Perhaps some dependencies or required check boxes that cannot be skipped before completing the task as a whole would be nice.

We use it to standardize our processes. With Process Street I can compile a checklist that, if followed correctly, would significantly increase successful project outcomes.

Process Street review by Kenny K.
Kenny K.

"Process Street Helps me Keep my Team Productive"

What do you like best?

I like being able to create simple processes for my team to follow and organize them in a categorical way. It really helps keep everyone on track and headed toward our goals.

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple way to create processes for a team, use Process Street.

Streamlining SEO and online marketing and helping me and my team get really granular on increasing traffic and revenue.

Process Street review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"An Amazing Platform"

What do you like best?

Allows you to create any checklist you can come up with. Lots of neat options, and very open to integration with platforms like Zapier. Great for workflow/process implementation.

What do you dislike?

Only downside was that it's a lot to grasp at first.

Process Street has greatly helped get our workflow and processes in order, has allowed us to streamline scheduling and communication with customers.

Process Street review by Vlad T.
Vlad T.

"Great tool for keeping up with your business processes"

What do you like best?

I like the multiple functionalities I can expect by combining process.st checklists with other software through Zapier.

What do you dislike?

The templates could do with far more personalization. I hope the team introduces conditional logic inside templates soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you make use of the integrations.

Business automation and process documentation. Without process.st this would be much harder to implement.

Process Street review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.

"Process St. Review"

What do you like best?

I like the checkbox feature and the ability to assign individual tasks to people with specific due dates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am not able to view all of my tasks from multiple checklists. I also would like sub tasks within the main tasks, not the sub checklists.

New Hire Training, Client Offboarding/Onboarding, Employee Offboarding

Process Street review by Rémy M.
Rémy M.

"Nice tool to to simplify your life"

What do you like best?

The way that you can assign process to people, and they know exactly what they have to do

What do you dislike?

I had some trouble with exporting check box but this probleme has been solved and the team has been very presetn

Small process and small remider to process has been place with process st

Process Street review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Excellent service that I use every day"

What do you like best?

I use this every day to keep track of multiple concurrent projects. I can see the status of each at a glance, and I can see detailed instructions for each checklist item. Process Street is one of the most-used tools in my business.

What do you dislike?

It can be slow to update, and doesn't have much customisation (e.g. using different colours to highlight specific checklists, or ordering the checklists in the order I want).

Keeping track of multiple projects, more efficient processes, sharing project status with others.

Process Street review by Dave D.
Dave D.

"Amazing repeatable tasks with workflow management"

What do you like best?

Managing repeat tasks that need to be done that follow a set process.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling future tasks from a template takes some getting used to.

Task process management shared across multiple users.

Process Street review by Emir S.
Emir S.

"A great way of making sure that every team member follows the standard operating procedures."

What do you like best?

The simplicity with a short learning curve.

What do you dislike?

Missing a native app for IOS and Android.

A great way of ensuring the quality standards and perfection of every process is met by every team member.

Process Street review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"NIce tool for making and complete task on time."

What do you like best?

Mostly all features are good and east to setup

What do you dislike?

Not yet. All features seems to be good and nothing to dislike yet.

we are running all hiring and exit checklist

Process Street review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to use, great features, always growing"

What do you like best?

easy to learn UI, nice editing, editing your template makes changes to any current templates so you're not having to do changes one-by-one

What do you dislike?

needs some additional features added, but they are always growing, more privacy settings would be great, being able to lock out certain areas

everyone following the same steps on repeatable requests, clear visual of items left to do, accountability

Process Street review by Wendy L.
Wendy L.

"Great option for training platform"

What do you like best?

I like how I can track progress of new hires!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to generate checklists in sequence for staff

Cheap solution to training

Process Street review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It's become indispensible"

What do you like best?

The way in which it forces me to apply structure and order to our business processes

What do you dislike?

Nothing springs to mind. It is a very simple and intuitive interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate - go for it!

We have most of our SOPs in Process St. Also processes for infrequent projects with multiple tasks which we would otherwise struggle to remember

Process Street review by User in Financial Services

"So-So, hard to stay on track with tasks"

What do you like best?

I really like the flexibility of the processes themselves.

What do you dislike?

I hate the due date process, tracking tasks that need to be completed. Process templates should set due dates based on other task completion dates (if applicable). Customizing the Overview (and SAVING the view) would be helpful as well.

Consistency in our processes making it more scalable.

Process Street review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Financial, Accounting, Service Industries Review"

What do you like best?

Flexibility is very important to me, and this app is very flexible.

What do you dislike?

Report exporting. You need to spend a lot of time re-formatting. I would like to see professional designed reports, which would add a lot of customer value.

Tax compliance, accounting processes. My clients are really, really happy.

Process Street review by Administrator

"Great guide!"

What do you like best?

Makes us communicate better and understand each other's tasks.

What do you dislike?

Lack of options regarding how to include websites and opening other files.

We optimized our shipping and collection process. We are now simplifying all processes making our jobs easier.

Process Street review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Good process and workflow management software"

What do you like best?

ease of use - easy to add links, docs, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about this product - it is very helpful.

Delegating work to other staff members is much easier now.

Process Street review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Improving business processes"

What do you like best?

Easy to add content of any type; text, images, video etc

What do you dislike?

Could do with more support videos and how to's

Fine tuning all processes to be as efficient as possible.

Learning about Process Street?

* We monitor all Process Street reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.