Procore

Procore is an online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.

Work for Procore?

Learning about Procore?

Procore Reviews

Ask Procore a Question
Showing 535 Procore reviews
Procore review by <span>Neree G. C.</span>
Neree G. C.

"How Procore has changed the way the industry does business!"

What do you like best?

The most powerful part of Procore is the collaboration it cultures between all the departments of our company. The combination of mobile software, integrations, and the web allows every member of the project team to communicate information in real time. This in turns allows for more time actually managing the project and reducing the time commitment of team members administrative responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

My role is solely to implement and facilitate the use of Procore within our company. Procore has made helpful how to documents, training videos, and online courses available to all its users. The biggest challenge I find is that quite often users have no idea these resources exist. This leads to frustration with the product, an unwillingness to adopt, or the product not being maximized to its fullest potential. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore is an excellent construction management software! The biggest gains we have found have been with our teams in the field. The mobile tools have allowed us to quickly communicate and track issues between employees and subcontractors all in one collaborative place. Here in Australia we have had some challenges with the financial tools, but back in the US those tools work very well. In addition, there are many API integrations available to help meet your company's needs (Docusign, MS Project, P6, ect). In my opinion, no matter the size of your company, Procore can improve your business, promote transparency between organizations, and save you money.

Improving the communication between the site and management has allowed our Project Managers to gain a better picture of their project while not having to be physically on site. In addition, the tool is allowing our site teams to better track and call out any issues in order to ensure that our punch list and additional costs are minimized. I am also hoping to make the switch to the Training Center in the coming months to improve how we direct our employees on how to use the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Procore
Procore review by <span>Mike P.</span>
Mike P.

"Intuitive, user friendly, and great support; Procore"

What do you like best?

The ability to share documents and large files without making customers create another account for a service that they will only use for a short duration project.

What do you dislike?

The amount of work required to get drawings into the drawing tool, I do however understand the necessity of the process. The tool is very powerful and if you can afford the time to add drawings properly you can accomplish a lot of useful time saving tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact their team. They can tailor a package specifically to meet your needs.

The greatest benefit that we have realized the quickest is that some of the agencies we deal with do not allow registration to outside file sharing sites (i.e. dropbox) that require accounts. They also lack the ability to receive files larger than 5 meg. This is a problem because most of our smallest reports exceed the limit. Procore has no size limit and does not require users to "register".

What Construction Suites solution do you use?

Procore review by <span>Ben C.</span>
Ben C.

"Great for subcontractors"

What do you like best?

Procore easily allows our most important resource, our workers in the field, to always have access to the most up to date drawings and specifications. I never have to worry about re-work due to outdated drawings anymore.

With notifications, I, along with my team in the filed, can quickly see any issues that we need to take care of. Procore also allows us to easily respond back showing the fix!

What do you dislike?

The iOS app for the iPhone, needs to be streamlined. It can be clunky, and take time to get to a certain drawing. When you have a large amount of files/drawings in a project, it can take quite a bit of time to load it as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a subcontractor, I would recommend waiting until a GC or CM requires it, or offers it for free to all users on a large project.

It saves time for our field leaders to go back to look at a set of drawings. No matter where they are located on a project, they always have access to all of the drawings, for all trades

Procore review by <span>chelsea s.</span>
chelsea s.

"ProCore Survey"

What do you like best?

We have 2 branches to our company (one located in Hawaii and the other in LA). We use Procore for both branches to keep track of projects and to pass along important documents. We also use it to issue Contracts, Sub-contracts, Changes Orders, etc. Procore allows us to easily provide our clients with one place to find all their documents (plans, contracts, contact information, etc), which would otherwise be lost within tons of emails.

What do you dislike?

The online video demonstrations of how to use all of ProCores tools can be a little hard to watch. It's not that the videos are particularly difficult to understand, but the aren't the most stimulating thing to sit through and watch. They tried their best to break it down by providing quizzes and shorter videos, but when you look at how much material there is to learn in one course, it's daunting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making the learning process easier. Clients and subcontractors generally don't have the time it takes to learn ProCore--which makes it difficult to encourage them to use.

Manages and uploads plans to one place and allows for drawing edits for all appropriate parties to see.

Allows users to make changes to things that have been submitted, while also automatically informing all appropriate parties of the changes.

Sends reminders to clients and subcontractors about answering RFIs that would otherwise have been forgotten about.

Procore review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.

"a VDC/BIM perspective"

What do you like best?

The simple concepts that everything you need is at your fingertips and everyone is reading the same sheet of music (as long as you have internet access). These simple concepts are half the battle; if adhered to it allows clarity of information, accountability, meaningful collaboration.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive and I've found some features in other products that I would like to see in Procore. If you are trying to be a one stop shop, it's important to either keep up with the Joneses or at least have them consider you family. That way you can get rid of your other software and defer the additional costs for Procore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's expensive, If you even plan to test it out, really learn and utilize it. Watch videos and buy into their community. This isn't a dip your toes in software or you may not get back the value of your investment.

What's being solved is the issue of dated software and processes. Procore exists in the now with current main stream technology such as cloud computing, OCR, API integration, online collaboration, etc... The benefit is that from on site meetings to conference calls, to off site meetings, all the information I need for my project is accessible and can be quickly referenced.

Procore review by <span>Lanita C.</span>
Lanita C.

"Procore for Efficiency"

What do you like best?

1) The drawings automatically pull the most current to the front.

2) Accessibility from the field

3) Financials

What do you dislike?

You can get lost in the rabbit hole so to speak. There is so much and it goes so deep. If there were more individual classes offered for training that would be stupendous. The training videos are a great resource but it's hard to retain such a wealth of information in one sitting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the investment. Unlimited storage space, customization options, etc. IF you try it and like it, just consider integration as well. We are going to implement it and it will be our total and only well rounded tool .

The main business problems we are solving are 1)communication - everyone is able to stay on the same page really easily. 2) Accountability. The ball in court assigns and tracks who is responsible for what. It is really reallly great.

Procore review by <span>Jeffrey Y.</span>
Jeffrey Y.

"Procore is very ineffective"

What do you like best?

Everyone in this office and everyone on the contractor side hates procore because it is very hard to use. Transmittal feature sucks too because you have to "add" the document after you already uploaded it.

What do you dislike?

Everything. I had a lot of issues with Procore since day 1 of using it. I contacted the design team and support team but nothing could be resolved. I was given excuses of saying it is impossible to make the changes I am asking and that I have no right to make any request for changes as I am ONLY a project admin . ONLY the COMPANY admin can make request changes but the Company admin rarely uses Procore on a daily basis. The project admins use Procore on a daily basis and cant make any requests. My request to me is very simple because all I asked for is to make sure that if the RFI or Submittal signature line at the bottom to be on the same page as the rest of the content. As the issue is that 99% of the content when printed out is on page 1 but the signature and only the signature line is on page 2. This looks very weird and I asked for this to be fixed. There were also many things I asked for such as multiple reviewer to be assigned in as Ball in Court for RFI and other features I deem as important to my job. Every time I ask i was denied or asked to put it in as an idea. After a year none of these issues have been resolved and procore is still very not flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Load screen is very slow, implementation is very slow, very hard to use, not flexible, pay app is hard to modify especially if changes were done on a previous pay app or new modifications of the scope.

We are the construction managers of this project but we don't see any benefit of Procore. The only reason we use procore is because we are told to use it. We only use it to track official documents and nothing else.

Procore review by <span>Celeste L.</span>
Celeste L.

"Streamlines work, increases communication"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability of Procore to link to Quickbooks as well as the ability to track RFI's, submittals, emails for a job all in one place. I think for such a complex program, it's very user friendly...even for our not so tech savvy employees.

What do you dislike?

We are a small, but growing quickly company, and I wish that there was a way to go back and redo some things...where we started is not where we need to be (cost codes for instance), and we've learned so much and changed some of plans and practices, it would be nice to be able to have a clean state for new projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go thru all of the tutorials, they are so helpful in utilizing all of Procore's features

Our biggest challenge is getting vendors/customers on board with utilizing Procore. Most are very receptive and jump on board quickly, but a few insist on working outside of Procore, and then we are forced into entering the information in Procore separately. The benefits for our company have been huge...we've been awarded some large projects, and I honestly don't know how we'd track them without Procore.

Procore review by <span>Bryan W.</span>
Bryan W.

"Drawings, Specifications and RFI tools are fantastic!"

What do you like best?

- Making their software very user friendly. Pretty easy to learn, and customizable to fit our needs.

- Providing excellent customer support, where the people are always friendly, and readily available (not a 15 minute hold time away).

- Developing an easy platform to navigate large project drawing books quickly, compare drawing revisions, and make notes on the drawings.

What do you dislike?

- It's expensive and may be hard to justify for smaller construction companies.

- Their OCR still has trouble reading "handwriting" fonts, which can really slow down the drawing uploading process.

- Their Drawing system will not flip pages within a PDF. Occasionally, a GC will send us the pages turned portrait instead of landscape, and we have to use third party software to flip the pages the correct orientation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore is well suited for any construction industry business, making it simple to keep all of your project documents and budget handling all in one place. As I mention a lot in this review, the Drawings, Specifications, and RFI tools help make our job a lot easier, and, from what I understand from our other departments, the budget management tools work very well for what they need them to do. The downside, again, is that it is expensive, and a construction industry business would have to be doing quite a bit of projects, in my opinion, to justify the cost.

- Saves time in sorting drawings and specifications.

- Saves time in compiling drawing notations for RFIs.

- Saves time in being able to quickly compare drawing revisions, and confirm which revision is the most recent.

Procore review by <span>Van R. J.</span>
Van R. J.

"Procore"

What do you like best?

Procore is an essential tool to our management team and clients. It allows us to submit large files to our clients and get tracked responses. We can also easily see updates in the filed for our Supervisors. It allows us to perform Pre-bid site visits and take pictures that will be displayed on the drawing location so there is not a question of the picture location.

What do you dislike?

Procore does not support Sage 100 and we are unable to use the financials. The financial portion would tie in all our bids, budgets and give us one tool instead of two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore is a great tool for companies expanding to 3 or more project managers. Tracking all jobs with the click of a mouse makes my life easier.

Weekly and monthly reviews are at our fingertips for updating and reviewing project updates. Site pictures can be viewed instantly from any location on my phone, I pad or computer.

Procore review by <span>Sean M.</span>
Sean M.

"How can you go wrong with this program"

What do you like best?

The organization and tracking of construction documents, drawing tools, RFI's, tracking of submittals, trade contact information based on the project. Scheduling is amazing and easy to track delays via change orders, weather, or whatever occurs, The support centre is always available to answer any questions and you can do that via a live chat or the phone. They really have the customer and customer satisfaction in mind

What do you dislike?

The accounting system for Canada needs some work. The GST is not an automatic calculation and needs to have a line within the budget to be processed. The reports aren't as customizable as I would like and the requisitions aren't as easy to work with

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is so intuitive, it shows everything in an easy to follow manner that is so sequential with all of the daily work that people in the construction profession utilize on a daily basis. More and more general Contractors are utilizing this program and the subtrades are seeing it daily within the construction industry. It is the easiest to utilize in my opinion.

We are ensuring that trades and engineers are maintaining dates that were being missed. The dashboard is incredibly handy

Procore review by <span>J.D. B.</span>
J.D. B.

"Great move for our department."

What do you like best?

System is user friendly. We have deployed for projects of all sizes and the product works well regardless of the project size or scope. The system setup was straight forward and required very little training for administrator staff to begin populating with custom information. The system is sold with custom form process so that you can implement custom work flows and reporting tools into the system so that you can maintain current business processes without being molded to a software system. My staff immediately bought in to the system as a "way of life"... not a tool.

What do you dislike?

The changes in the software are great but it requires a dedicated person on staff to focus on how the changes impact current configurations. The frequency of updates is difficult to follow what is changing... but progress is essential and needs to be considered when I say this is a concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about user interface. People that need to learn an awkward user interface are unlikely to fully embrace the software. Cost is a factor, but you must also consider implementation and training time in that calculation. Many software packages are cumbersome and require repeat training. Procore is streamlined and provides a simplistic approach at a fairly routine and industry proven construction process.

Improved construction process efficiencies in our office and in the office of the contractors we hire. This solves the communication puzzle with multiple entities providing feedback in a common location, where responses are realtime and data is shared accordingly.

Procore review by <span>Jim R.</span>
Jim R.

"The obvious choice"

What do you like best?

Procore is the obvious choice - it’s the iPhone of construction software: it does everything well, is totally intuitive, and it’s getting further and further ahead of its peers all the time. And like the iPhone, those great features mean that more and more users are joining the Procore community all the time, which is a great feature unto itself. Just by mentioning that we use Procore gives us instant credibility with clients, subcontractors, designers, and prospective employees. And because many in those groups have already used Procore, it becomes that much easier to implement.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. The biggest space for improvement I see is bringing in more detailed data from our accounting software (Sage) so that our PMs can get all the data they need right within Procore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do as much in Procore as you can as soon as you can to take best advantage of the efficiency gained by the integration of features.

The biggest single improvement we are seeing is improvement to our consistency of process and client experience across our projects.

Procore review by <span>Juan V.</span>
Juan V.

"User Friendly & Virtual Assistant"

What do you like best?

ProCore is dummy proof and easy to use. We love that every aspect of the project can be organized in one place. ProCore makes communication with the general contractor easy.

What do you dislike?

Not so much ProCore, but we have found that the GCs are not properly trained on how to use ProCore properly, so many times we do not get the project information when we need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be sorry. If you are looking for a program, easy to use and affordable, Procore is it. We are able to log in to Procore and make sure that we have stayed on schedule, and that we have our submittals/ drawings ready to be approved and reviewed.

Benefits: schedules, communication, submittals, billing, and change orders are all in one place; almost like a virtual assistant.

Procore review by <span>Wes S.</span>
Wes S.

"Manage projects from anywhere and keep your team connected"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Procore provides a place for all of our project documentation to reside. Our project teams have constant access to everything on their projects from anywhere with an internet connection. Plus, Procore allows unlimited users and storage, so no worrying about keeping up with licenses and seats.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is price. The system is expensive, but it is worth it. You would have to hire multiple employees to keep up with what Procore does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is using Sage for accounting, get the ERP integration with Procore! This allows you to write PO's and track your job costs through the system.

We are eliminating data silos and communication breakdowns. We have already seen the system pay for itself this year, and we expect it to do the same next year.

Procore review by <span>Joseph S.</span>
Joseph S.

"Over I see it as a great platform to organize business. "

What do you like best?

I would have to say the easy navigation features would have to be what I like the most. I love the fact that I have a plethora of jod specific information at my fingertips. Oh and the touch was a awesome added feature.

What do you dislike?

The only negative I find is the speed at which it takes to upload photos to the app. Other then that I can't really complain about anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have actually shared procore on multiple occasions to help friends of mine with there small business

So with our line of work we have multiple crew working different job sites everyday. It helps to up on the progress of a job when it can't be completed in a day. Especially when different crews are going to a job that was already started.

Procore review by <span>Angelique  H.</span>
Angelique H.

"Hands Down the BEST Overall Construction Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of uploads

Unique Email addresses for each folder in document module- no more downloading attachments from an email and uploading into Procore- Just simply send an email to the unique folder email address and viola! filed! there are so so many rad features to this software, too many to name!

What do you dislike?

very very little, let me tell you.

ok- here is 1-

Lets say im creating a contract- if the project directory isnt complete, and i need to add the vendor or sub- when i click to do this, it should open in a new tab/screen or remember the data ive entered into the contract fields to alleviate re-entering data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO ITTTTTTTTT!

COLLABORATION between field & office! Documents in real time, sharing in real time, the latest versions at hand.

Procore review by <span>Steve D.</span>
Steve D.

"Long Time Subscriber"

What do you like best?

Construction is an ever-changing business and I like that Procore is not afraid to release product updates regularly. I find that each update adds a level of productivity or solves a challenge for me.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the available data fields are not required by my company. It would be nice to pick and choose which fields you can see, which are required, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best, fastest moving software company and totally focused on the construction industry. Is completely customizable so that your company can choose to use it the ways it best suits you and your customers.

Procore handles all of our internal & external contract administration and procurement planning, logging, and scheduling. We have realized a better success rate on submittal completion and contract admin.

User in Construction

"Good web-base software to manage project documents"

What do you like best?

Procore does a good job of bringing all of the different construction document administration tasks into one centralized tool that is organized, collaborative, and easy for new users to pick up on. The developers of the software seem to receive feedback from users and update regularly to improve tools and change interfaces to better suit the customer. Overall Procore seems to be the benchmark company for construction document control, and is heading in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

Some parts or tools of Procore are still a little bulky and may be difficult on a spotty construction internet connection. Submittal logs, RFI registers and some of the drawings may take a little bit of time to load on your computer due to the way Procore draws up their lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore's marketing and BD team seems to be very well in tuned with customer needs. I'm sure they offer trials or demo's to those considering Procore.

Procore has made document management easy for commercial construction.

Procore review by Administrator

"Marketed as a project management time saving tool, I find this product not intuitive & non-linear."

What do you like best?

It does a great job of keeping drawings and specs close at hand for everyone on site (so long as you keep on top of uploading the newest information). I also like that the system sends out automatic reminders to complete tasks so my email is freed up from reminders and overdue tasks I don't have time to attend to.

What do you dislike?

I do not find the system is set up to follow the fairly linear sequence of construction project management. Changes to the contract documents are generated by consultants, sent to contractors, priced by trades and then reverse back up. Priced by contractor to consultants, and approved by owner, consultant and GC. I also find very little consistency in the tool placement - sometimes on the sidebar, sometimes in the form, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of nice mobile applications for keeping up to date in the field. Just ensure you consider your workflow and how it relates to the workflows set up in Procore, as I find them very disjointed for construction projects. Implementation is very onerus and there is a lot of set up depending which tools you are going to be using.

We are trying to keep updated information available to all team members at all times. Everyone should be working with the same information which is shareable up to Owners as well as down to Trades.

Procore review by <span>Cerissa K.</span>
Cerissa K.

"Procore for Industrial Construction"

What do you like best?

I like best the ability to manage all construction contracts for all jobs across the board.

What do you dislike?

The only real gripe that I have for using Procore, is that at times there is little customizaiton available. They have a good template for every company to be able to use, but customization is key for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not ideal for smaller sized operations involving no onsite management (ie residential).

We have the benefit of tracking and managing literally anything and everything within Procore, and the only problem for that is that at times the app can be limiting in functionality, and oftentimes Procore is undergoing changes in technology to support the users, and it can be closed down for longer periods of time (usually on weekends or evenings).

Procore review by <span>Kelli B.</span>
Kelli B.

"Procore Training Center helps system rollout go smoother"

What do you like best?

We can adapt the procedures in the Procore Training Center to meet our company processes. The Procore portion of those processes will continue to be updated automatically with the Procore updates.

What do you dislike?

The Procore Training Center does not integrate with our LMS. However, we can link to and from the LMS.

Of course, many of the business problems are with the Procore software itself. However, the training aspect provided by the Procore Training Center, which is accessible through Procore, provides training on the spot. We are using this training as a requirement to get started with the system. Sometimes, though, you don't use a function for a while. The Procore Training Center is available as you use the Procore system. It's very convenient.

Procore review by <span>Jacqueline D.</span>
Jacqueline D.

"Procore Brings Everyone Together"

What do you like best?

The productivity has increased on our sites by having all parties involved in construction accessing real time up-to-date information. No longer is anyone waiting on their office to send out a current set of drawings or finding an answer to an RFI a subcontractor is waiting on to move forward with their work.

What do you dislike?

The drawing function in the field with sketchy internet connection is challenging.

The financial tool on Procore has drastically reduced my time in completing monthly financials on several projects. I know where costs are in real time. The budget modifications tool helps review the health of the project upon completion to see where items were strong or weak. This gives valuable input back to our estimating department.

Procore review by <span>Jon M.</span>
Jon M.

"Generally improved processes"

What do you like best?

The Punch list portion of the software, with iPad app compatibility is by far my favorite aspect. It allows a great deal of information to be communicated effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

Permissions need some work. As it currently stands, a GC or sub can enter a due date for RFI and/or submittal that are less than the contractually agreed upon duration, which gives the appearance of lateness. A separate "requested" and "due" date would be ideal. Also, someone from the design side should have administrative override privileges to address this as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would advise establishing use protocols specific to your project, company and or application. It does not provide out of the box protocols.

In creased efficiency, and document control.

Procore review by <span>Emily M.</span>
Emily M.

"Procore Review"

What do you like best?

The accessibility of the product makes sure that everyone, in the field and in the office, are looking at and working with the most up to date version of the drawing or document.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is over complicated, especially when it comes to adding red-lines or text box comments to drawings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend Procore, it can be a little difficult sometimes when adding red-lines in the app, but all and all it is a very helpful tool that ensures everyone is talking about the same up to date thing.

Making sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to completing a project, especially when drawings and submitting are being edited and revised every day.

Procore review by <span>Kent S.</span>
Kent S.

"Time & cost saving"

What do you like best?

The time that is saved by the organization provided by Procore is amazing. This directly saves the company money. Everything is at your fingertips on mobile as well. Referencing the drawings while on-site is fantastic. Submittal & change order tracking is also done very well and provides reminders to the affected people. Procore is highly recommended for anyone looking to streamline their systems and procedures.

What do you dislike?

Currently we are not able to integrate our financials, which is frustrating, as that is a big part of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly tracking and reporting of RFI's, submittals, & change orders. These tools are well laid out and clear to see what is still outstanding and what is closed.

Procore review by <span>Kristen S.</span>
Kristen S.

"We Love PROCORE!!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the collaboration between field and office is flawless! Submittals are so easy to track, review and maintain. RFI's are easily reviewed and correspondence between them (multiple questions) can be included on the same thread so every discussion and issue can be seen in one area.

What do you dislike?

The meeting minutes tool is not as intuitive as the rest of the modules, and takes a bit of practice to get used to. Very good documentation once you get through the learning curve. I think the schedule section needs some help, I have never found a platform that works well with Microsoft Project but Procore seems to do well with every other challenge they come across.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MAKE THE CHANGE! It is worth it!

One stop shop. The software can be used from Concept through close-out and is vital all the way through. It allows for either stand-alone of collaborative style projects.

Procore review by <span>Jay C.</span>
Jay C.

"Procore is AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

Procore is an awesome tool that tour project management team and clients use. It allows us to submit RFI easily and mark up drawings easily. We can also easily see updates in the filed for our Supervisors. It allows us to perform Pre-bid site visits and take pictures that will be displayed on the drawing location so there is not a question of the picture location.

What do you dislike?

Finances part of procore is not very user friendly.

"Procore Project Management"

What do you like best?

Procore allows for users to get ride of having multiple apps or services to manage construction projects. You can pretty much do everything in one spot using either computers, smartphones, or tablets. This really allows for you to take project management to the whole site of the project. Adding issues as you walk the job and including links to documents, photos, RFIs, and other handy things.

What do you dislike?

You can not print documents that you've marked up on Procore easily. Meaning that if you print your marked up document you will be getting all the mark ups and any document linked to the drawings. This could be changed to make it super helpful like Blue Beam where you can print only certain markup layers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mark up printing could be made easier and more helpful.

We are using Procore for project management of commercial construction projects. It has been very useful when in the field with your phone or tablet. Everything is in one central place and the user interface is super simple to use. Answering RFIs or adding photos to issues has been made extremely simple and helpful.

Procore review by <span>Luis Alberto V.</span>
Luis Alberto V.

"Procore, an accurate information distribution software for all projects."

What do you like best?

Notifications with every upload/update for every submittal on the project from beginning to end. The automatic build of a submittal log at a click of a button is simply a time savor.

What do you dislike?

Does not force a user to look at the detail comments. Recieving and sending data is great but, if comments can be viewed without having to download data would be great, making the software even better than ever before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Procore because, it's nearly perfect for information accordance to contract drawings and specifications if implemented correctly and accordingly. The information is always current.

Submittal distribution information for a construction project of a firehouse. I am a recepient of these submittals following its progress.

"Effective CM program"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to incorporate and track the various documents through construction. The plans integrate with the RFIs that integrate with the change events and change orders. It makes it an easy reference for everyone

What do you dislike?

The finacial tools are VERY complex and robust. We are a smaller construction company so they are a little more than what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ProCore is very robust and complex. There are many tools to help manage the various aspects of a construction project. That being said there are a few tools that could be updated. ProCore is very quick to respond and they are constantly improving the tools they offer.

Unfortunately, ProCore does not track every aspect of the project so you will need to utilize other services (excel, etc) to track a few items.

I would highly recommend taking a real project and using it as a tester, rather than the test project that they set up. The tools, the process etc really sank in once I applied it all to a real project.

Also, once you have started with the program, utilize the live chat, the support email, and the learning center. The support center is VERY helpful and friendly. Seriously some of the best customer support I have experienced.

We are more efficient with our document handling. I am also better able to track the status of contracts and insurance certs

Procore review by <span>Bobby D.</span>
Bobby D.

"Procore is essential to our company"

What do you like best?

- It allows for greater transparency and collaboration.

- It promotes accountability of Project Stakeholders.

- It can be robust or simple, depending on the project's needs.

- It streamlines processes across all projects.

- It is constantly being improved.

- It's has strong backbone tools to manage project items such as RFIs and drawings.

- Customer support is incredible.

What do you dislike?

- The software can be overwhelming to some users; although, most find it very intuitive.

- Procore is always evolving, which can cause issues with company process development.

- The payment requisitions tool is cumbersome and our subcontractors rarely are capable of using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore has become a must-have tool for me to operate as a Project Manager. If you are running complex projects with a diverse project team, it can be a tremendous asset.

Procore is:

- Improving our project management workflow.

- Allowing for standardization of processes.

- Allowing for greater collaboration on construction projects.

- Decreasing redundant business processes and entries.

- Decreasing errors that result from a lack of document management.

Procore review by <span>Mary P.</span>
Mary P.

"Central Hub for all of your Project Management needs"

What do you like best?

The collaborative power of Procore is extremely powerful. We use Procore as the central repository for all of our project plans, documents, and communications. It is the source program for generating all RFIs, Commmittments, Change Orders, and Requests for funding - both from the Subcontractors, and to the Owners of the Projects. The workflows are logical and smooth, and the support from the Procore technicians is far beyond anything I have ever experienced with other software. It is equally effective in the office on a computer, or in the field on an iPad or iPhone.

What do you dislike?

We have not yet been able to connect Procore to our Accounting software, Sage 100. The duplication of entries is very time consuming, although it is very easy for Accounting to access the information in a single place in Procore. I know that Procore does connect with many accounting programs, and we are currently considering changing our Accounting software to automate and facilitate the flow of information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the commitment - you won't be disappointed.

1.Having all documents related to the project in a single place, accessible through the internet by anyone with the permissions to see it is a massive advantage.

2. Workflows automate the stream of information and keep it instantly visible to all players. This was previously handled through e-mail which sometimes resulted in lost information, or critical info that was not communicated to the team in a timely manner.

3. Subcontractor submission of Draws through Procore is fast, accurate, and organized. It require them to bill according to the approved contracted Schedule of Values, and will not allow them to bill Change Orders until they are approved. It also sets up a workflow of internal approvals that ensure that the billing is correct and only goes to accounting when the PM has reviewed it. Procore is in the process of setting up the ability to require the subs to include other monthly documentation needed by the banks such as lien releases or updated insurance certs.

We have saved a great deal of time and energy by having all documents available online, and workflows that keep the information moving. When we get an accounting program that can link with this as well, we will save a tremendous amount of time spent in data entry.

Administrator in Construction

"Great tool for Construction Management"

What do you like best?

I enjoy Procore's ability to allow the Project Managers to be more hands on with his/her projects. It has all the components from scheduling to submittals to change orders to forecasting right at his/her disposal.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to Procore being able to fully communicate Prime Contract Change Orders to Sage and eliminating that step. I also would like a Field Directory and an Office Directory; this would really help our field superintendents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore is on top of the needs of construction companies and allowing them to function at their highest potential while keeping all aspects corporations involved. Marketing, Business Development, Accounting, Project Management, Owners, and Vendors all have pivotal roles in reviewing and providing further information.

We are able to establish an accurate snapshot of the project and what milestones have been achieved. This eliminates unnecessary meetings when the information is accessible. The BEST benefit is the synchronization with DocuSign. It has made turn around of documents a lot faster.

Procore review by <span>Brian T.</span>
Brian T.

"Procore - Architects Perspective"

What do you like best?

Procore allows us to manage and distribute to the construction team the latest/current drawings. One of the biggest challenges during CA is managing revisions from the entire team and ensuring that the team has what it needs on site. Procore makes it extremely simple to do so.

What do you dislike?

Currently the only way to distribute drawings, files, or backgrounds is if the individual is in the project "Directory". Would be nice if there were a way to input contacts for "one off" distributions. Not everyone who needs files/drawings needs access to the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An extremely well designed and easy to use project management system. One of it's greatest strengths is the company's openness to its consumers needs and constant improvement.

By having a streamlined central place to manage a current set of drawings, we solve liability issues with the GC not having the latest drawings. Procore has greatly improved our ability to stay organized and keep projects clean.

Procore review by <span>Cory E.</span>
Cory E.

"Extensive and Easy to use with a few moderate complaints"

What do you like best?

The ability to track multiple things.

What do you dislike?

Support Center

Communication

False Adv

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have someone 100% dedicated to implementation.

Make sure that you are aware of EVERYTHING that you are needing from it otherwise you will be lost in trying to determine what you are needing.

After all of that, it's a breeze and awesome to use.

Definitely get as much connection and communication with your Sales rep and POC (Point Of Contact) as you can as it will be of much use to you.

After explaining what we specifically needed Procore to do for us concerning timekeeping, our company was told in the beginning that Procore would be able to meet it exactly with no problems. We were told that Procore is always upgrading and updating. This is partly true. Procore did upgrade and update. They updated their Timesheets tool to be exactly like what we described in the beginning that we needed. Come to find out they are wanting to charge us to use it after telling us that what they originally had would be perfect and work exactly how we wanted it to.

The benefits are several. We are now able to track in real time:

Daily logs

Safety inspections

Equipment logs

Submittals

and a lot more. All of which we had been doing previously in a less productive way than we are able to now. It's a long process to set up and implement but overall, it's a great product and easy to use.

Procore review by <span>Danielle G.</span>
Danielle G.

"Best Construction Project Management System"

What do you like best?

The accessibility is the best feature of Procore. We have all of the project documentation at our fingertips anywhere we have an internet connection. Procore continues to develop new features to make the system robust and user friendly. Procore is a huge time saver on our projects.

What do you dislike?

Procore was developed mostly for General Contractors, so some of our functions as owners representative have to be modified to work in Procore, particularly change and management. However, Procore is continually working to improve this flexibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. This is the best construction project management software on the market right now. It's in a class of its own.

We are a small construction management firm that serves as the owner's representative on Public Works projects. We use Procore to manage all of our projects. It's ease of use and flexibility allows us to implement the features we need specific for each project. The cloud based access and mobile apps are wonderful and keeps us running efficiently in the field.

Procore review by <span>Gina G.</span>
Gina G.

"Easy to use-- 10/10 would recommend "

What do you like best?

The like the most about procore is the meetings tool. I like how I am able to set up meetings, invite important subcontractors, take and add notes in the meeting tool, and convert these notes into meeting minutes once finished. Because I am solely responsible for meeting minutes and disbursement, this tool makes my job so much easier.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about procore is that I have to add people to our project directory to send them plans and documents. I would like the option of typing in an email address in order to send plans to an individual or company without adding them to the directory first. This is because often times I am sending drawings to third party companies for various reasons. Often times these third-party companies do not need to be primary subcontractors on the project, nor do they need constant access to the drawings or project tools for the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have time in your day to devote to watching the training videos and playing around with the site and the tools in order to have a full understanding on all that Procore has to offer.

Housing all of our documents for multiple projects in one spot. Accessible on multiple platforms; phones, tablets, computers. It is easy to use, especially for our subcontractors, and it is easy to send out documents to everyone on the project.

Procore review by <span>Kristen T.</span>
Kristen T.

"From a Marketing prespective"

What do you like best?

The ability to store current and past project information has been a great addition to our company. We previously used our network to store all files and had no common denominator between our estimating department and our construction department. Having one central location for our information, has increased our productivity.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were required fields for everyone to fill in regarding project information (i.e. total square footage, contract value, etc...)

The ability to house all of our project information into one program has been a huge benefit for us. When searching for drawings, photos, and project directory, it's nice to have all this information in one easy to use program.

Procore review by <span>Josh S.</span>
Josh S.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use modules. All screens are set up alike to make the experience for new users seamless. All information for a project is in one location, accessed easily and tracked throughout.

Customer service is the best I have come across. From live chat to phone calls to an actual person, they take care of your issue immediately and also work hard to improve the application so it doesn't happen again. We have had very few glitches while using the application which says a lot for the programmers.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had built in scheduling module so I wouldn't have to use Microsoft Project and continually resave. The meetings could be a little more user friendly and incorporate the scheduling module to show the subs a 2,3 or 4 week look-ahead. If the goal is to go completely paperless, the loading and viewing of documents needs to be quicker. Time is money and having a sub in the trailer waiting for drawings to pull up wasted everyone's time. Downloading drawings to a single pdf is also too slow. Having to wait for the system to send it in an email could be convenient but most of the time it just takes more time. Our internet speed is very fast so I know the problem is not on our end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and you will see the benefit immediately!

Tracking all aspects of the job. The ability to hold others accountable and track the process throughout is the most beneficial.

Administrator in Construction

"Great software that is constantly improving"

What do you like best?

Procore really listens to their customers and does the best they can to make sure the software works the way we want it to. There are a lot of customizable features in Procore that allow users to adjust the basic platform template to what an individual company may want in terms of permissions for users and for reporting. I also find Procore support to be generally knowledgeable and helpful. They truly listen to their clients and are always seeking feedback and ways to make the software better.

What do you dislike?

We've found the financial tools to be somewhat cumbersome for us to use at this point and after two years of using Procore we have yet to fully integrate our existing system for processing financials into Procore. A lot of improvements have been made in the financial tool area but it hasn't been enough to convince us to switch over yet.

The biggest benefit for us is the ability for all users to have a consistent experience across all projects. We are more efficient when everyone knows where to access documents and find information they need without having to track down a specific person on the project.

User in Construction

"Excellent - Construction Management Under One Roof"

What do you like best?

Has all the tools needed to manage, track and document your project in one place that is accessible anywhere there is internet - no additional cost to the subs, architect, and owner. Excellent development, support, and help staff that continue to improve and mold the tool around your company's structure.

What do you dislike?

At times they need to provide updates to the iOS application for iPhones and iPads. I have had trouble trying to condition our subcontractors and vendors to use the program in its entirety but that is no fault to Procore. People who have been in the industry for 15+ years are used to doing things a certain way and resist change - 'Dam Millenials, I've been doing this for 30+ years!" if I had a dollar for every time I've heard that over the last 5 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get out of it what you put into it. It can be an extremely helpful tool if you use it and implement it 100% across your company and with all of your subcontractors and vendors.

More efficient use of time, at the same time you get out of it what you put into it. If you can use a smartphone and send an email with an attachment then you will be able to use Procore, but you have to be willing to learn how to efficiently use all of the tools.

Procore review by <span>Aaron R.</span>
Aaron R.

"Submittal Manager Review"

What do you like best?

Ability that all team members (Contractors, PM's, Site Staff, Project Coordinator and Project Engineers) all have access to information and ability to communicate real-time updated data to everyone on the job.

What do you dislike?

Some of the software changes that can happen without warning. One thing I found very helpful was the ability to highlight a submittal text, and paste it into an email. This would make the text orange and be a direct link to that submittal. I used this daily to point contractors to where they need to be. One day the ability just vanished, and I lost a powerful tool in my aresenal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support, sometimes you feel like you are being beta tested though. Continuously improving, but a massive machine to keep up with sometimes, even when used every day! We have what I term a "Procore Expert" here in the office. She spends a lot of time learning all the new things Procore can do and changes that have taken place.

We are solving the "I didn't know about that...." game. With all the information in one place, and updated in real time, there is no excuse of "I didn't know about that"

Procore review by <span>Tracy A.</span>
Tracy A.

"Robust, Function Rich Software!"

What do you like best?

The willingness of the support staff to dive in and figure out the solution(s) to any issues I may be experiencing and their ability to provide answers in a quick and timely manner. If they have to reach out to others for the resolutions, they always follow up with an email. Nothing falls through the cracks with them! Procore has definitely improved by leaps and bounds since I used it in 2011-12

What do you dislike?

The learning curve - not for myself but for those "old school" guys who are reluctant about the newer technology and some of the field guys who just don't have the time to set down and learn how to use the program. It's been tough getting everyone on my team on board.

We have found it useful to our investor agents to be able to go into Procore and view for themselves what is going on with certain projects.

Procore review by <span>Chelsea T.</span>
Chelsea T.

"Team Procore!"

What do you like best?

Procore is incredibly intuitive and efficient- yet it has incredible depth in its tools and areas covered.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to keep up with everything as it changes with Procore. It feels like things change every day with Procore- which is exciting but also hard to keep up with at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what your actual needs are going in so you can strategize your best plan of attack once launching into Procore. There are LOTS of different rabbit holes you can fall down- all excellent and eventually necessary- but know what you need and are looking for straight away so you can focus on getting those set up and running smoothly in your company and process- then take dive after dive into the different avenues of Procore.

Efficiency has definitely happened across lots of departments. We use the Dexter Chaney integration and have loved limiting our manual entries. Data management across the project entirely is so much better using Procore.

Procore review by <span>Tim G.</span>
Tim G.

"Procore Functionality"

What do you like best?

Drawings, Submittals, RFIs, & associated logs save a lot of time. Accounting is also useful for centralizing all costs and change events. It forces organization in accounting and documents, which is good. It allows for a cleaner, more centralized holistic system for monitoring progress, costs, etc.

What do you dislike?

Drawings & Documents could be better integrated with one another: sending documents and drawings in a project email is a cumbersome process. Also, accounting could have more customizable options: notes for each line item, square foot costs shown in a column, vb functionality would be great as well. Scheduling is non-functional for updating actual project dates in the field. The schedule update process through Procore Drive and Microsoft Project (or P6) should be integrated into the web/mobile app. Ease of use is generally good, but these few items need attention in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore is unmatched in functionality. Some of the tools are a work in progress, but it's still the best holistic management software out there. I recommend using the service. It has saved a significant amount of clerical time. Tight organizational systems and in-house training are extremely important in facilitating a company-wide switch to Procore. It is not extremely simple, but it has the potential to be a powerful platform if it's run with moderation and organization.

Uploading plans cleanly and quickly has been a consistent help. Centralizing RFIs and Submittals versus tracking with Excel on individual PCs.

Procore review by <span>Jeff C.</span>
Jeff C.

"PROCORE revolutionized our Project Management Level financial management."

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive graphic user interface that smartly consolidates 100% of the Project Level documentation management including all project financial needs.

What do you dislike?

We still find areas where PROCORE, in an attempt to do everything for everybody, makes compromises on either industry best practice or construction management techniques.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of all of the construction management software I have touched, this is the best consolidated, construction management focused platform that provides a readily acceptable performance from the subcontractor labor foreman all the way to the Owner/Developer. It gets high marks from everybody and has specified interface between PM level computer use versus field users using iPads or iPhones or other smart devices.

We shifted our project level financial management and reporting into PROCORE with the SAGE interface. This has provided a new level of fidelity that our company and clients have enjoyed. Additionally, we replaced a 15 year old spreadsheet system and were able to avoid hiring a new accounting clerk due to efficiency gained.

Procore review by <span>Alec L.</span>
Alec L.

"Great but doesn't cover all needs"

What do you like best?

The budgeting tool is great. It allows for financial visibility when linked to Quickbooks. When used correctly, the budget tool really does give a level of insight that many programs do not. It just needs to be in the app too.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't perform well enough for federal construction requirements - where the paperwork is different, rendering a lot of the PDFs useless. Also daily reports aren't interactive, meaning, when they are emailed out, they are not interactive. Pictures need to be downloaded, so people don't actually then see them! Who wants to go through the extra step of downloading images when you get 15+ daily reports as the Executive team does? They need to follow the model of Basecamp's messages with their daily reports where they are a much more collaborative tool than they are now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to spend time in the implementation. It is extensive and takes a lot of in depth knowledge. Also, please know that once implemented, they promise a quarterly account review that never occurs.

We have more financial visibility into projects because of the budgets. While they require more visibility, and clarity, they are a step in the right direction. The budgets would be great on the app as well, at least a summary of them. The app does not provide any financial visibility, which makes it useless for Project Management in the field. PM and Executive teams need to have access to financial data at all times, even (especially) in the field.

Procore review by <span>Robert K.</span>
Robert K.

"Procore - Why aren't you using it?"

What do you like best?

The customer service... Procore representatives are with you every step of the way. From the installation, to the implementation process to working full time in it. You can call them, or what I really like, is the chat feature. Someone responds to you almost instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

It is very detailed (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). But as one of the key people on the roll out it was arduous at times with diving in to the software to get it to the point where others could use it effortlessly. The behind the scenes stuff like permissions takes time to digest and then turn around and make it work for your company. Don't let that scare you. Procore is very powerful so you need work through the difficulties that you will have. Its worth it!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you try each one. Think about who is going to be using it. There is a learning curve. Your interns will have no problem using it. Your veteran superintendent may take a little more one on one time.

And if you do get Procore make sure you understand fully how to upload your directory into Procore. It will save you hours of headaches.

Communication is huge. From RFI's and submittals to Daily Logs and schedule, Procore makes it so much easier to communicate, track that communication and cut down on the static that can sometimes interfere with productivity. It increases accountability as well. Things like RFI's & Submittals you know who needs to do what or what is needed to move that information along.

Administrator in Construction

"Procore - Estimating Software?"

What do you like best?

Procore excels as being intuitive and easily laid out as a simple user interface. My field employees can easily update their daily reports, time card entries, and photos of existing conditions or current work being put in place.

What do you dislike?

While Procore does make the dissemination of information for bids easy to upload and distribute there is a major flaw in not being able to upload multiple drawing sets and spec books for one bid package. Several government agencies practice the concept of essentially 2+ projects being bid as one project. However, within Procore, our team has to assign two separate bid packages, etc. - this in turn makes setting the budget, tracking commitments, etc. very difficult within the operations side of the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review their training videos! These are short videos two to five minutes in length that help guide you through set-up and use of every tool/area that Procore offers.

We use Procore for project management, estimating, and overall project documentation. It's easily used to track RFI's, submittals, and even daily reports that can easily be emailed out to team members or made private for communications between the Owner and the General Contractor.

Procore review by <span>Nicole G.</span>
Nicole G.

"Promising all in one construction app"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the ability to upload almost all the construction information needed by the subcontractors so they can access it on their own. Frequently we get requests for information from subs not familiar with Procore and it's been nice for the construction team to tell them that all the information is available for them on Procore saving us time looking for it and emailing it to them. Once the subs become familiar with the features and information available it is also more convenient for them as well.

What do you dislike?

We dislike the setup of the Daily Log so the superintendents continue to use our Word based template that has been customized for our projects. It would be nice if the Daily Log was more customizable so the layout and features could be changed to meet our project needs. Also, the Superintendents prefer PlanGrid for Punch list use, per feedback it's easier to use in the field on their iPads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm impressed by the effort they are making in improving Procore and how seriously they take feedback from their customers. Also all the customer service reps have been great, very helpful and polite.

It offers convenience and time saving. It's not necessary to have different apps and forms to take care of all the information being saved and disbursed to the subcontractors, it's all taken care of with one app that is easily available to all the subs, consultants, and engineers on different platforms.

Procore review by <span>Mike K.</span>
Mike K.

"Procore has really helped our business."

What do you like best?

The drawings, specs, and photo tools have been extremely helpful in the field.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Love the company. Love the support. Their are some features missing that would be nice to have but they are continually adding new features and there is nothing we can't live with out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just a great company. From the sales process to support they have been extremely helpful and friendly. You can tell they care about the user experience. Highly recommend to anyone considering Procore vs other project management software.

We've had some push back from employees but overall adoption has been good. We are continulaly rolling out more features to the field and have just scratched the surface of what Procore can do but don't be intimidated by that. Procore makes everything intuitive and easy to implment and has great training.

Streamlining communication between the field and office staff and better documentation of jobs. We have seen a big decrease in the amount of calls to project managers with simple questions and we have referenced drawing markups and photos multiple times in the short time we have been a customer.

Administrator in Construction

"Easy to use program, all inclusive"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can access Procore on your phone with all the capabilities needed is a great plus! Its a great tool to use at meetings when using a tablet or even your phone. The submittal review and RFI's are the tools that I use most on a daily basis, and they make the process simple for all the people involved!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike with Procore!

We do have custom reports, and there could be improvement on the way that photos are uploaded to those reports. Great changes have been made to the drawing tracking that have made it easier to upload and name plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is only as good as how you use it! You must train your employees to use all features, it becomes more valuable the more that they know how to use it to their advantage. It is not only useful within your organization, but it is a selling point for our clients knowing that they can access information at any time within the program. Architects and engineers should also be trained to be able to maximize how they use it since more and more contractors are choosing to use Procore.

Mobility is the biggest issue Procore resolves, and its a great tool to give your clients and subcontractors access to all the information they need. All of our information is centralized, which solves the problem of using spreadsheets for one task, document files, and then finding a place to store them in which everyone has access. It has been a gamechanger in our industry.

Procore review by <span>Heather K.</span>
Heather K.

"Fantastic Web-Based Construction Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the easy access and navigation of the project drawings and specifications, plus the search capabilities and drawing detail linking navigation improvements that have occurred over the past few years.

What do you dislike?

The contract and financial tools are sometimes overly complicated. It would be great if there were a means of simple, single contract tracking from the Owner's perspective instead of the detailed GC breakdowns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there's something that you want it to do that it doesn't currently address, just ask! We've been able to create custom tools to address our specific needs and often our ideas get implemented system-wide.

We use Procore for one-stop access to all of our construction/renovation project information. With unlimited users, we can include all of our design consultants, contractors, subcontractors and materials suppliers to make project communication easy. Plus all of the information is at our fingertips when we are on the go.

Procore review by Administrator

"Efficient, User-Friendly, Ever-evolving platform but slightly expensive for growing companies"

What do you like best?

The consistent updates, and evolving technology is great!

The Customer support is great and the employees are knowledgeable and time-sensitive

The staff is from the USA and speaks English

What do you dislike?

The cost is somewhat steep for growing companies and can be challenging. We have some not so tech-savvy employees who have struggled with the training and implementation of the program due to their unwillingness to learn. I dislike the directory options on mobile devices as well, it can be very frustrating in the field when not on a desktop to view the directory or use the directory on the company or project level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Office to field coordination has improved, as well as sped up our communications with the cloud-based technology. We have not integrated our Accounting side yet due to Sage integration issues, but will be exploring that option eventually. Double entry has been reduced as well

Procore review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.

"Procore review"

What do you like best?

Personally, I really like the RFI module and the meeting minutes modules.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the submittal module as it is only geared towards a general contractor from the GC perspective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a general contractor looking for some quality project management software, Procore is a good fit. The level of service they provide is great, but to be clear the program is designed for a GC. If you are a prime subcontractor, this product has some holes that can make things more difficult to navigate. Additionally if multiple contractors on the same project are utilizing Procore, the software does not talk to each other.

Procore solved the issue of being able to access job files from any internet connection instead of a jobsite hard drive. This allows some of us to work remotely at times if needed and allows the home office visibility to the job.

"Procore is the Future"

What do you like best?

-The ability to easily track outstanding items such submittals and RFI's

-The convenience of the bid package and bidding process

-Having all subcontractor information readily and easily available

-Minimizes the time needed to deliver mass correspondence.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some updates to the insurance tracking portion and the way subcontractors are notified about expired or expiring insurance.

There are some distribution tools that are lacking that would simplify the process even more so for General Contractors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to review all of the teaching videos and be sure to include all subcontractors that you want to be uploaded for you and that all of the information is correct.

Communication has been streamlined and is much more efficient. The tracking process of submittals and RFI's is also much more efficient with Procore. The meeting module is extremely helpful in creating agendas and distributing minutes.

Procore review by <span>Jay B.</span>
Jay B.

"Best Solution"

What do you like best?

I like the real life information at your hands at all times. I also like how it can track just about everything for you very easy and effortless. You can also create reports to also track any information.

What do you dislike?

Because it tracks everything for you, you receive many emails from Procore. Sometimes, too much and tracking gets lots because of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The accounting integration is much more complicated that you think and it will require you to make adjustments on your process and procedures.

Stream lining our process on how we build buildings. Previously we were using multiple softwares so information was stored in multiple locations. We have integrated with Sage and it has been a learning process but Procore is integrating more and more with Sage that will eventually help us. This also lets us work in the field with real time information.

Procore review by <span>Nathan L.</span>
Nathan L.

"Project Management For Construction Built By Construction Professionals"

What do you like best?

The drawings tool is the most reliable tool to get the current drawings out to the field right when they need them.

What do you dislike?

Integration with ViewPoint is not complete. There needs to be a free integration with BlueBeam as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hands down the best construction project management software I've used.

Daily Logs, Meeting Minutes, Photos, Submittals, and Current Drawings to the field. Procore is really easy for any user to enter daily log information. Meeting minutes can be captured and sent out immediately after a meeting in a nice clean format. Photos can be pinned to drawings so we know where they were taken if they are taken close up. Submittal workflow speeds are improved dramatically from spreadsheets and unrelated drawing files. The drawings tool is a click away from being up to date in the field right from the office.

Procore review by <span>Alana J.</span>
Alana J.

"Making Project Management Easy"

What do you like best?

I love the organization that Procore provides. It make everything easy to find and it's fast too!

What do you dislike?

The drawings tool. It's like it is integrated into the other tools so much that it slows it down and it's frustrating to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, at least give it a try. Once you dig into it a little, you realize it is super user friendly. In construction, there is a stigma that the older men in the industry hate technology (specifically superintendents) which, is partially true. But our Supers have grown to really like Procore because it is so user friendly.

Procore is super helpful in keeping an open line of communication with the design team. Where we would normally have to manually follow-up with Architects on submittals and RFIs, Procore is automatically sending out reminders so it saves us time.

Procore review by <span>Tim C.</span>
Tim C.

"Can't imagine going back to not having ProCore!"

What do you like best?

The security of the cloud-based environment. The ability to collaborate with my co-workers in different offices (and States), seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Document handling could be better. It takes too many steps to actually get a usable document back downloaded and usable out of ProCore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that you are committed to switching ALL of your operations over to the ProCore way. If you don't follow the system thoroughly, you won't get enough benefit out of it to justify the cost. When you do put all of your resources into it, and compel all of your employee's to follow the rules, the system works great!

It allows us to use a common platform and procedures for all of our offices / programs across the country. This lends itself to allowing management to keep better track of what everyone is doing, in real-time.

Procore review by <span>Alex M.</span>
Alex M.

"Solid Program for the Organizer"

What do you like best?

The best part about Procore is that is has a plethora of tools that allow for someone to organize and administer a job effectively. Tracking of finances, RFI's, COR's, etc is a strength.

What do you dislike?

A part of Procore that could be developed more is the timecard option. While accessible, it is not as easy to enact or regularly use. Having an expanded option to include general labor timecard entry for people who do not have app access but just need to input time to a job would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great even for a subcontractor, don't spend too much time using tools that are only for GC if that is your goal.

Tracking, tracking, tracking. Keeping a hold on paperwork and all in one place is the biggest benefit. As well as organization for yourself as a sub too.

Procore review by <span>Ann H.</span>
Ann H.

"Procore has helped our business organize and grow!"

What do you like best?

Procore keeps all documents organized in a manor that any person related to the job is able to navigate and find what is needed. All emails are saved in one location and not on multiple different computers. The photos of the projects automatically organize by date when uploaded which is a huge help!

What do you dislike?

Procore does not have many features that are dislikable. There are a few navigation issues that could be upgraded, but I am sure that will come over time. We do have problems with having to change email addresses for contacts and that could be made easier.

Having everything so organized in one place helps all related personnel keep things in order on the projects. Our Project Managers are able to immediately log in and find answers in one location rather than wasting time searching.

"Procore for the Win!"

What do you like best?

How clean Procore can make the construction process. It breaks down every part from bidding, drawings, contracts, billing, budget, etc... Plus the support for learning the program is easily the best out there.

What do you dislike?

Procore is constantly coming out with major updates and making Procore even more user friendly....Sometimes its hard to keep up with all of the changes. But in the end, it's a good problem to have because they are listening to the end user and making adjustments accordingly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expensive, but you get what you pay for. Great company/product!

Document control - Making sure everyone is working off of the most up-to-date/approved set of plans/specs. Billing - It's much more organized going through Procore. Your subs either request during that billing period or they don't. Overall team communication - We are all on the same page.

Procore review by <span>Jon R.</span>
Jon R.

"Great project management software for GC's, and Subcontractors!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to manage punch and outstanding punch items across multiple projects. It puts all of the current documents and specifications in one place, for access by multiple users. Eliminates the hard to use FTP websites.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be hard to find an obscure document when not referenced specifically - common to construction not a fault of the software. Downloading previous plan sets can sometimes be confusing depending on how they were uploaded by the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for implementing project management, and assigning tasks out. Easy and straightforward to use as a subcontractor as well.

Procore provides one convenient portal to manage multiple projects and clients. You can see the most current set of plans and specs, along with past issues to track changes, and manage costs and pricing for the field work.

"The Take Over"

What do you like best?

Procore incorporates everything into a centralized location. This gives everyone on the job from owner to subcontractor the ability to be up to date on current information. This includes drawings, RFIs, submittals, etc. Communication is major factor on sites and lack of communication can be detrimental. This helps eliminate those communication issues; increasing productivity and decreasing inefficiency.

What do you dislike?

Procore is still growing, which is great. There are times that you will run into things that could be altered to be more user friends. They are working through some things with what items within a job communicated with each other. I will say though that they have open ears and a knowledgeable team.

Procore review by <span>Jeetendra L.</span>
Jeetendra L.

"About Procore software feedbacks "

What do you like best?

t really has everything you need for a project. As a subcontractor it almost has too much. For a general contractor it seems to be very organized.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it’s really good to handle We have been able to supply our drawings and data to our field real time. We know that they have the latest drawings. And it’s pretty easier and faster saving paper

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should definitely try using once and u all will love it

It solves the hassle of remembering which RFI's/ submittals you have outstanding on which party or consultant to keep everyone accountable. ...

Procore review by <span>Nadia B.</span>
Nadia B.

"Project Engineer"

What do you like best?

It helps to be able to easily track all submittals between vendors and clients. Additionally, the RFIs ability for multiple people to add input, epeciallythe ball in court feature and reminder emails help make my job easier. As-builts is super easy now that I can pin RFIs to the drawings too.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the RFIs seem to be so static, there you are not able to delete an RFI and/or edit responses once issued. The bidding modules could be a bit easier, linking the vendors within the project. There seems to be specific links to follow in order to get to the information wanted.

The biggest benefit I've seen is the ball in court feature and tracking dates as much time is spent emailing vendors and clients just to follow up.

Procore review by <span>Megan R.</span>
Megan R.

"24-7 Access"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to access the program at any moment needed. I could be away from my work computer and need to access something, and can easily do so by using the mobile app!

What do you dislike?

So customization is not yet available, but the customer success team really helps us work on these items to see if they can incorporate in future updates

Real time updates to project documents is huge. It give all new drawings to users in the field and can help us with changes, lost time, and materials that may be affected

Procore review by <span>Cicely H.</span>
Cicely H.

"User for 6 months"

What do you like best?

I like that it is cloud based and user friendly. We are still learning more about it and it seems like it is changing and growing a lot still. The integrations will be helpful once we get them off the ground. It is nice to have everything is one central place. I also like Procore drive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, new things become available that we have asked for in the past but we don't get notified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have eased into it with new projects and had a lot of meetings to go over concerns. Write down problems as you come across them. Also, utilize Live Chat for immediate answers.

Subcontractors seem mostly happy with it. They are able to track and submit their own material. Data and drawings are easily accessed in the field.

Procore review by <span>Teresa R.</span>
Teresa R.

"Procore "

What do you like best?

Next Gen Change Events - The ability to preform all tasks related to a change event on one page

What do you dislike?

Budget Modifications - it is still a time consuming process because you have to do a Budget modification for each Cost Code. It would be nice to be able to do multiple Budget Modifications in one transaction

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Procore, be sure to use it to its full potential. There are a lot of tools available to you, use them. The information you can get out of Procore is only as good as the information you put into it.

Using Procore to maintain our Project Management side of the projects. All the information is in one place and there is no need to try and track it down

Procore review by <span>Sheena G.</span>
Sheena G.

"Creating RFI's"

What do you like best?

The ease of navigation through the site and the RFI module makes it easier for the Architect to review and respond.

What do you dislike?

The inspection module, need to have actual pre-made inspection templates.

Issues with tracking response time for RFI's and Submittals from the Architect. Procore helps with having the ability to print out a chart that can be shown in the Owner's meeting to show responses from the Architect is slow and slowing done performance of work to be done because questions and submittals are not being answered in a timely fashion.

Procore review by Administrator

"Convenient, Effective, Collaborative Project Management software"

What do you like best?

The functionality of Procore is amazing to expedite the review and clarification process on submittals and RFI's. It keeps current documents literally at your fingertips and the Apps functionality for use in the field is stellar. Syncing for contracts and accounting is a nice bonus other software doesn't provide.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't do it all, but it is close. Estimating tools are clunky and cumbersome. Accounting is still via another software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this product to increase productivity and get on board with an innovative company that is seeking to become the go to, complete package for construction project management.

wee are saving a lot of time by being more efficient with contrasts, change orders, document management and submittals. Real time commitments and costs are available for instant forecasting.

Procore review by <span>Genevieve O.</span>
Genevieve O.

"Refreshing Way to Manage Construction projects"

What do you like best?

Customer service and technical support for setup and guidance is stellar! Intuitive interface allows for easy processing of construction stages & keep an eye on whose court the ball is in.

What do you dislike?

The new changes can be challenging if you do not keep up to date on the new insight pop-ups. Errors can be time intensive to correct once they have proceeded too far in a workflow.

Streamlining project management. Easily defining costs on a job. Ease of close-outs and billing.

Procore review by User

"Works Well, When Used Properly"

What do you like best?

All of the project information gathered in one place.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to locate specific information if it isn't maintained properly by the /General Contractor/Construction Manager. This is not the fault of Procore, merely GC/CM getting used to a new software platform.

When implemented properly, Procore has allows information to flow between all branches of the project more efficiently. We have noticed reduced time spent searching for project information and responses to RFIs being received sooner than other construction software. Only a handful of construction managers have used this software, with it being successful in most cases (one CM in particular seemed to be very new to the software and made things more difficult than it should have been due to their inexperience with the software).

Procore review by <span>Joanna B.</span>
Joanna B.

"Procore Review for General Contractor"

What do you like best?

There is one location, where all team members can access the various documents for the project such as RFIs, Submittals, Meeting Minutes, Drawings, Daily Logs, Change Orders. These are all readily available and are documents referenced on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

For the size of company that we are, some of the tools or elements offered within each tab are not required. It would be great to be able to simplify or custom the tabs per company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide employee training so that all employees are using Procore in the same manner. The user consistency will yield more accurate performance reports.

As a General Contractor, we use Procore for project documentation. It is a great system that keeps the documents organized and allows you to track their distribution.

Procore review by Administrator

"An expansive tool set that is user friendly"

What do you like best?

The integration of the tool set and the accessibility of information to field personnel and sub-contractors. Everyone has access to the software and can get the most up to date information on the project whenever they want. The APP for your tablet or smart phone is fantastic, well thought out interface.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling relies on MS Project which isn't necessarily a bad thing but does require major schedule adjustments to happen outside of Procore and then loaded in. I like that they do integrate with other software like MS project that fills a need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have an excellent demo team so if you are considering it, go for a deep dive demonstration and also watch the training videos you can find online if you need more convincing. They also have a ROI document tailored to your company they can use to convince management of the investment.

Saves time with consistent workflow and continual access to critical project information. The tutorials and help desk make it so we don't have to train people, they do it for us. We look more professional with software tools like this.

Procore review by <span>brad b.</span>
brad b.

"Senior project manager with a commercial construction company"

What do you like best?

I like how the software is intuitive and fairly easy to figure out the features even if I haven't used them in awhile. Being web-based which allows the project data to be kept up to date live in real time. PRocore support has also been responsive and have implemented suggestions in product updates.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there should be a "submit" button when trying to submit submittals to the architect.

We use the software for project management, specifically and primarily for document control (keeping drawings & RFI's updated for use in the field), subcontract management, owner contract management, subcontractor & owner billings, RFIs, submittals, and change management. The software is relatively user friendly and intuitive. Procore support is also very responsive to helping.

Procore review by User

"Streamlined project management"

What do you like best?

Procore has been well thought out and has huge capabilities. It really manages our entire project process from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

On boarding training is fantastic for the functionality of the program, however mapping it to our company processes was a big task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helped that we had a single person who primary role was to implement the program, and not be pulled away by other tasks. This person defined the workflows and trained the others.

This has put all of our information in one place and it is available on the cloud. So we have access to everything for our projects no matter where we are. It also created defined work flows which were a problem for us in the past.

Procore review by <span>Markus M.</span>
Markus M.

"Amazing experience with Procore!"

What do you like best?

It's hard to say what we like best about Procore but it could be the amazing cloud option and the ability to download and upload large files. Also being able to communicate with other clients is a plus.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say what I dislike about Procore. It would be nice to see more reminder emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep in mind that this program offers everything you will need!

We are solving the problem of having to do mass emails. With procore everyone is connected.

Procore review by <span>Rocky P.</span>
Rocky P.

"Great TOOL"

What do you like best?

Goes with you on the site, quick tool to get too when you need to! Record the day as you go.

Observations I use this all day everyday. Using it for Safety, completion or re do. Take a picture make a brief note and send it to the sub and all other that it pertains to. Once recorded it goes to the sub EVERYDAY until they correct it. GREAT TOOL!

What do you dislike?

having to start at the beginning every time your closing out on punch list / Observations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it but always be thinking out of the BOX to MAKE IT BETTER

Safety, to do list / jobs to be completed. The benefits are that GOD and ALL ARE EMAILED ON IT.

Procore review by <span>Bridget E.</span>
Bridget E.

"Procore Friend"

What do you like best?

The drawings tools- were it shows me the drawings and i can markup- or serve through hem quickly.

What do you dislike?

the fact that it takes a lot of steps to do one simple thing sometimes.

The Fact that when i add certain things/people it is hard to remove.

It should be as easy to take away as it is to input information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i recommend this program for construction use. it facilitates our guys on the field as well as our information in-house.

Pretty much everything.

We can facilitate drawings to everyone who needs its.

We can mark up at the same time and not have to wait and possibly forget. It keeps amazing track of everything, emails- log ins- notes- ect.

Procore review by <span>Enrique U.</span>
Enrique U.

"Streamlined "

What do you like best?

ProCore makes its easy to carry a project template over. Incredible efficiency for contacts and their assignments. Training Videos are great!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't change much or anything. The ProCore team has made it efficient to have any issues or challenges answered by a chatbot or tutorial videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use ProCore to streamline your project operations. Incredible technical team at ProCore offer API integration for other software you may be using.

Drawing revision updates. Notifying all project contacts in one email. Seeing project interaction.

Procore review by <span>Dani A.</span>
Dani A.

"Procore has EVERYTHING you need!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to export almost everything into PDF forms and being able to print them whenever I need to. Procore has everything you need for a project in one place!

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to change something in every company with just one button, everything has to be individually changed and it takes a really long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to do everything, then it will be simple and so convenient!

When we enter compliance documents into the Procore database, I am finding it to be much easier than it was with our old database. It is also very uniform when doing Subcontracts and Change Orders. Once you learn how to use it, it is very simple.

Administrator in Construction

"Great Construction Management Solution"

What do you like best?

The field tools are easy to use and intuitive, the Daily Report tood can be integrated with FC Construction (a turnstile company) this allows tracking of employees onsite.The drawings and specs tools are great once uploaded and ready to go.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tools are not as customizable as needed. I hoped to be able to have a customizable form to build a bid tab that can be fed from the bidding tool, but Procore is not there yet. The OCR technology needs some work for the drawings tool.

We are solving the issues of redundant tracking of information. We don't need to use/manually update logs if we can run reports of the items we are tracking through Procore.

Procore review by <span>Erin A.</span>
Erin A.

"Procore really brings everyone together in one, cohesive space."

What do you like best?

Submittal process and that the GC on site can upload images.

What do you dislike?

Way email chains are received, some people are left out of the users don't know how to use the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everyone is on board first. We have a structural engineer that doesn't like the wording in Procore's licensing agreement, and they refuse to work with it. Which, makes it difficult for us to work with them now.

Communication between submittals, and also getting live photos up online.

Procore review by <span>Christopher Y.</span>
Christopher Y.

"Very efficient and easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

Procore has a very easy to navigate operating system where even the least tech savvy individuals can quickly find exactly what they're looking for. It also provides a great in-mail directory to easily get in contact with the right person in a timely fashion without the hassle of in company operator transferring.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I had with procore was at times the operating system would malfunction and not accept my password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is revolutionary if you are switching from a pen and paper forum to this software.

The ability for mass understanding of issues and being able to access building designs at the snap of a finger without the need of paper and a printer.

Procore review by <span>Mariangela M.</span>
Mariangela M.

"Procore"

What do you like best?

Procore is super helpful in getting things done. It has everything I need in one place and I don't need to go all over to look for things. It's super fast and I really like that.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. It's been a learning curve but so far I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore is such a wonderful website.

With procore I can have everything I need in one place. I use it most for RFI's, Submittals and Change events.

"Procore Construction Management"

What do you like best?

Brings contractors and subcontractors together on one easy to use platform for submittals, document dispersal, and project management. Easy to use software and allows subcontractors to have multiple GC accounts under one email. Procore helps to put everything for your project in one place. So much easier to keep track of all your documents from drawings to change orders for each project. You can stay on top of the bidding process with great ease and when disputes, questions, or problems arise all your info is in one place.

What do you dislike?

Not many dislikes from the subcontractor side of this software. Navigating from GC to GC page is hard to find at first but once you know where to look to switch, the process is easy. As a subcontractor, I did not get notices that documents were posted. This required checking the program regularly which takes time. There was also no way to see any connections / impacts of my work with other trades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Used the program as a subcontractor. It was great to be able to see real-time status of the project documents. Sometimes the subcontractors can fall out of the loop, but this program allowed me to track my submittals, RFIs, etc. The filters bar was very helpful to weed through hundreds of documents.

We are connecting to GC's projects with more easy for submittals, project documents and RFI's. You are alerted by email when RFI's are answered directly from the architect so the GC does not have to pass those along directly.

Procore review by <span>Grant R.</span>
Grant R.

"Procore is the Greatest Tool for Successful Construction Projects - Put it in your Toolbox!"

What do you like best?

Tracking... construction has so many moving parts between the drawings, RFI's, submittals, changes, safety etc. Procore gives you the ability to keep those dots connected and not lose track of the details.

What do you dislike?

needs a better scheduling tool and it would be great to have an estimating tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't resist. Procore provides the best solution for managing construction processes and day to day activities. In addition it should be noted that the support is excellent and gives the user the opportunity to never have down time due to questions. Implementation with employees is very easy and seamless.

Better tracking of all aspects of the construction process. Ultimate control of the financial process between Prime Contract and Commitments.

Procore review by <span>Teresa R.</span>
Teresa R.

"Procore is a great tool, in the office and in the field"

What do you like best?

Next Gen Change Event/Prime Contract Combo. The ease of these two tools working together.

What do you dislike?

Budget Modifications - Needs some work. Having the ability to create multiple Budget Modifications at one time would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore is a great tool, but is only as good as the information you put into it. If you are going to use Procore, be sure to use it to its full potential

Being able to have all your project information in one spot and the ability to access it no matter is you are in the office or in the field. All of our Employees, Subcontractors, The Owner, The Architect can go to one location to find the information they need.

Procore review by <span>Tracy W.</span>
Tracy W.

"Great Sorftware"

What do you like best?

What I like Best about Procore is that it is able to be in the office and field and have the jobs current information at your finger tips,

What do you dislike?

What i dislike about procore i would have to say nothing but i would enjoy having an accounting module tied into the program.

What business problems am i solving with procore is having everything up to date, and having everyone be able to view the same spreadsheets and numbers.

Procore review by <span>Mindy B.</span>
Mindy B.

"Great Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

One of the best features of Procore is that it offers Total Project Management abilities all within the one software. From Submittals to Change Orders, Procore offers tools to process and store all project related information.

What do you dislike?

It is unfortunate that Procore does not yet have integration with Sage 100.

Procore has solved a problem of consistency of paperwork and processes. Through Procore, we have been able to establish set protocols that are now being used company wide. Now every team and every project all have the same forms and procedures which enables my company to be able to easily switch up project teams and look at the progress and risk on a job much more efficiently.

Procore review by Administrator

"Simple and effective document control for most projects"

What do you like best?

The project document control and RFI/submittal flow on Procore is easy to learn and easy to use for most users within a project team. The plans and specs are easily accessible from the field, as well as use of the RFI tool to solve issues quickly.

What do you dislike?

The project reporting is limited, as custom reports must be rebuilt from project to project. This inhibits company-wide standard reporting procedures.

Keeping updated plans available to the full project team is made much more simple with this program, as the new sheets which are uploaded are integrated into the project "updated set" kept on Procore. Another benefit is the time saved with processing and logging RFI's, as well as submittals.

Procore review by <span>Shamir T.</span>
Shamir T.

"procore review"

What do you like best?

i like the web-based ease of it. very easy to distribute documents with owners, architects, subs, etc.

What do you dislike?

the cost management software could use some work

Recommendations to others considering the product

very easy to use. and it is fast, saves time normally spent on administrative items. once the cost management is up to speed (billing primarily), it will be ideal

the streamlining of documents. its also much easier to share documents with the superintendents in the field

Procore review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Procore Admin of an 20+ person Architecture Firm"

What do you like best?

Procore is the best product on the market for offering all the mobile and desktop features with regards to all aspects of the project. These solutions tend to be geared towards contractors, but Procore may be the most Architect-friendly solution out there.

What do you dislike?

The drawing tool for making markups is very rudimentary. It takes a very long time to make simple multi-line markups on both mobile and desktop, and being able to search for markups or sheets is very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Procore is the most feasible, quickest way to transition from paper to digital management entirely. Other solutions require too much setup, and/or cost a lot more for the features. The pricing model helps to keep a low barrier to entry for Architects, who desperately need these tools, as much as the contractors. This helps to expand with your firm per project, than by employee, or size of project cost.

As an architecture firm, we've used Procore for our site documentation needs. We are getting away from printed sets, and need mobile solutions that give us the ability to reference entire drawing sets and made adequate markups and photo connections.

This has had the most benefit to us during our substantial completion site visits, where documenting 100,000 SF project within a day or two, needs to be done quickly. Procore has offered this advantage for the first time, where we don't need to spend a week to sort through the data afterwards.

Procore review by Administrator

"Excellent system, great customer engagement"

What do you like best?

With Procore, we are able to take a project from the Bidding / Estimating stage through close out within a single platform. Our field users enjoy the tablet app very much and Procore's capabilities with drawings are real time savers.

What do you dislike?

The absence of the financial components (accounting) or integrations with more than a few existing systems makes us have to work within two different systems. We would like to see integrations for more accounting systems available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If integration with an accounting system is important, thoroughly evaluate the connectors available with Procore or from the accounting system vendor. Not many are available yet but more are supposed to be coming.

Our previous Project Management system was very difficult to use for our field staff and did not provide the sort of collaboration tools that Procore provides. We were sending more and more paper to communicate with our project team members. Procore gives us the ability to communicate and exchange information through the PM site and ensures that everyone is included. Plus, their customer engagement process is second to none that I've experienced.

User in Construction

"Great way for General Contractors to get information to subcontractors"

What do you like best?

The ability for a contractor to get the subcontractor drawings, RFIs, etc, is by far the best part about Procore. If I need to go get an old drawing or find information, I no longer have to go dig through my emails or pester the project manager.

What do you dislike?

Procore is really geared towards general contractors. As a structural steel subcontractor with an erection crew, we found less than half of the features would benefit or help our company. We couldn't justify paying full price for something we were only going to half of.

This solved communication issues. It allowed us to continue working without the need to stop and hunt down information or interrupt others. I have worked for a general contractor in the past and I can definitely see how this would be fantastic for a contractor. All of your drawings, contacts, job information, literally everything you need is at your fingertips in one software.

Procore review by Administrator

"Completely increased production "

What do you like best?

Bundling PCOs into a CO and the ability to export the reports for billing back up. I also do the billing for the all of our projects. The payment applications are very user friendly. It is a huge help to be able to export the pay app for the architects signature. The drawing tool has been great. We like the ability to link RFI's to drawings. That has been very useful for our field staff. We just started to input all the vendor insurance information into the directory as well. This will help bring to light any expiring certificates we need to obtain.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could include labor rates in the manpower log. This would help tremendously with billing. I also wish that there was an option to export the RFP's in the bidding tool to email direct, with out using the procore email tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should start with the trial. They will quickly see how easy it is.

Procore has helped our company with change order management immensely. The ease of the system helps the PMs track and record all events, creating a system that helps reduce errors. The daily logs are extremely useful for T&M tracking. We struggled with paper management for so many years. It has been very useful for some of our guys who are tend to be in and out of the office, they can spend 5-10 mins documenting changed that need to occur.