ProdPad

ProdPad provides product management software that helps product teams collect ideas, identify priorities, and build flexible product roadmaps.

Work for ProdPad?

Learning about ProdPad?

ProdPad Reviews

Ask ProdPad a Question
Showing 25 ProdPad reviews
ProdPad review by Amy F.
Amy F.

"Helps a lot to develop your ideas."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about this software is how I can write down all the ideas I have and work on them later, I can give priority to others knowing the rest of my ideas are there waiting for me to finish them. Also, the clients feedback helps a lot to know in what our products need to improve. The roadmap is a great tool that complements the rest of the experience. The interface it's very nice to the view, so it really motivates you to explore and staying on the software..

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about this software, it really fulfilled my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ProdPad because if you are a person who has many ideas but don't know what to do with them, with this software you can organized them and work on them when you want, so you can develop the ideas turning into actions and improving your company.

It has brought me excellent benefits. Now, knowing what my clients want it's easier, also, it helps me a lot to develop and have organized my ideas so I can bring fresh and coherent thoughts on new products, improving our company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProdPad
ProdPad review by Argentina B.
Argentina B.

"A powerful way to make your product. Big helper to a company."

What do you like best?

For me, it is the best way to work with internal consideration. I like to recive a customers feedback as it is helps me to know where is the weak side which I can make better. A lot of nice an ideas come to our teamwork.

What do you dislike?

The opportunity for this software is really huge. Sometimes we need time to understand that. I'm glad that we have a helpful support they are really ready to help us anytime. Very good edition. The product works fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to say it is amazing software. That it is very useful. As for me, it is a big helper to a company. Very available and easy to realization. The progress of working plan will work well for all team.

I guess it is a good software to have a good work with our clients. More clear way to see the real customers needs. Feedback helps us to find our mistakes. Very effective work.

What Product Management solution do you use?

ProdPad review by Eugenie C.
Eugenie C.

"Helps to keep the ideas of the whole team"

What do you like best?

ProdPad has Excellent integration with JIRA and Slack. The service integrates with the tools you are using at no extra cost. Also, it has some very great features like all customer`s feedback and suggestions in one place. This is very important, since the client's opinion is the most important thing in our work.

What do you dislike?

There were problems with synchronization with the ProdPad servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent service. ProdPad conducts webinars on which you can find out yourself with all its functions. Also, you can try the free version of the service for your reference.

We use ProdPad in conjunction with a large number of services. We import files from cloud storage. Also we use integration with Google Apps. We connect ProdPad to our GitHub. So ProdPad is a service that unifies everything and makes your work more organized and simple. Now you do not need to remember everything, create your road map and stick to its course.

ProdPad review by Leeanna S.
Leeanna S.

"Progress your product to control workflow."

What do you like best?

I have the strong help which will allow pulling in information from a multiplicity of product to create support and data for ideas in our product backlog. I can easily store anything from clients feedback to user history as we develop our ideas into healthy product specs.

What do you dislike?

I can say that product is really powerful and gives a strong help to our team. But all of the processes are not so easy to understand how to work. Will be better to get all information much clear and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will help you to accepted product ideas to progress instantly. Also, you will have the choice which specification to push to your development group and continue to track the condition of the idea. Will helps you find big effect ideas, recognize issue areas and weigh up concept against each other.

This platform always allows our working team to maintain ideas in our product backlog. Also, we can invite unlimited oversee to submit ideas, get involved in product consideration and help us improve an idea into a full product specification. Our work much effective than before.

ProdPad review by Jamie N.
Jamie N.

"Great for shifting the Roadmap conversation "

What do you like best?

TIme horizon roadmaps have completely reframed the conversations we have in the business.

Prodpad's UI is great. And the support of the business who clearly understand the challenges of Product Management is fantastic

What do you dislike?

Transition from other products is quite a manual process (albeit worth it).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as an opportunity to have a fresh start rather than imposing previous working practices in a Prodpad context. If you are just going to overlay your current practices on a new tool then you're missing a trick. We've switched from a complex backlog management process to a complete shift in terms of top down from the roadmap and facilitating a more transparent feedback loop on strategic input.

Getting greater transparency and sharing around our roadmap and changing the conversation within the business to focus on a more strategic vision than the feature factory of the past

ProdPad review by Amélie B.
Amélie B.

"Es ist perfekt für Roadmapping"

What do you like best?

Das beste Programm für Roadmapping. Ich mag, dass es alles abdeckt, was mit neuen Produkten und Projekten zu tun hat. Bevor wir etwas auf den Markt bringen, brauchen wir eine Rückmeldung darüber, was die positiven und negativen Seiten des Produkts sind. Deshalb verwenden wir Prodpad, um zu sehen, wo die Probleme liegen.

Mir gefällt, dass wir alles aus verschiedenen Formaten exportieren und importieren können und wie einfach es ist, jede Datei zu unterstützen.

Ich mag die Funktion, die Tags hinzufügt, weil sie vollständig anpassbar und einzigartig ist.

Berichterstattung ist auch wirklich gut.

What do you dislike?

Ich hatte Probleme zu verstehen, wie man die Software benutzt, aber zum Glück ist die Kundenbetreuung wirklich nett und hilft mir bei allem!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es ist ein großartiges Programm, um Feedback zu erhalten, bevor Sie etwas starten. Ich würde es jedem empfehlen.

In unserem Unternehmen verwenden wir Prodpad für Roadmapping und erhalten Feedback von Kunden, bevor wir etwas starten. Ich mag, dass dieses Programm uns geholfen hat, mehr zu verstehen, was unsere Öffentlichkeit will.

ProdPad review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Prodpad is very useful and cool."

What do you like best?

Something that I love about ProdPad is the customer's feedback, it really helps you to receive the suggestions of your clients and be aware of in what you should improve, making the work a lot easier. I like so much the organized the software is, it really makes that when using it you don't ge lost, all the tools are there and it's easy to use them. The development of ideas it's easier with this program, it really makes all the ideas and projects that are in your head represented in the way you want and developed them perfectly to put them to test for your company.

What do you dislike?

I do not have something that I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ProdPad because if you are a person who has constantly new ideas and develop them it's hard, with this software that work is very easy. You will have a more clear mind and you can dedicate the time you want to every idea for the best of your company.

The software has benefited me and my company because now with my co-workers we have a better organization of ideas, we can now make decisions more clearly. We have innovate projects and all the thoughts don't get lost and since they all are saved on the software, we access to them and work on them whenever we want, so those thoughts are ready to put it on the market.

ProdPad review by Ann H.
Ann H.

"Prodpad is cool!"

What do you like best?

I really love the design of prodpad is so beautiful and eye-catching. I love how I can develop my ideas with this software, I have never use a software like this, I consider prodpad very creative. Now I'm aware of my customers feedback that is a very important task to improve more professionaly as a company. Besides that is very user-friendly, I absolutely love it.

What do you dislike?

Right now I do not have any complains about the software, my experience have been very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a very useful and amazing software, have been of great help for our company.

Now I can develop my ideas in a way that is more easy, helping me to make decisions that are very important for the company. This softwares guide you to understand how please your customers and how give it to them what they want. And also receiving the feedbacks of the clients is a great way to fix our mistakes.

ProdPad review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Great Suite for Idea Management, Roadmapping, and Customer Feedback"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that this product addressed many of the key areas that product managers have to handle a high volume of inputs from within their organization or from their customer bases. I also like being able to connect the dots between a piece of customer feedback, to an idea for a solution, to the roadmap, and the workflow it follows to completion. I also LOVE the member community Slack group as it's been so insightful to connect with other Product Managers and the Prodpad team.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of things I dislike about Prodpad, but there are some limitations in the product in linking multiple similar ideas together which I think could help manage the high volume of ideas into "clusters" more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in a product org and spinning your wheels on stakeholder communication, idea management, or customer feedback, Prodpad is an awesome solution to get you started on actually doing the work instead of working on creating the right process internally. If you're looking for a more robust project management tool, Prodpad could still work well for you because of their wonderful integrations with all the tools you're likely using or considering. But, do keep in mind that that's not their main focus.

Prodpad was the first roadmapping tool we've really used as an org. It helped provide a framework for thinking about future work that wasn't timeboxed like the tradition option in the project-centric world. Since we've familiarized ourselves, it's been a constant place for our roadmap of work to be shared with our team! I also like how I can publish and share different versions of the roadmap to different stakeholders. It allows for better cross-team communication of the priorities of the product org. It also provides a repository so ideas across the org can be discussed, prioritized, and actioned. We've smoothed out the handoffs in the researching, planning and development phases of work, and been able to juggle the workload better. It's also been the dashboard while we look to prioritize and consider future projects on a more intentional and regular basis than we were doing before.

ProdPad review by Triana L.
Triana L.

"Great tools"

What do you like best?

with Prodpad, we have more security when chosing our decisions to make a product. We receive customers feedback so we know what we need to do to improve our service. It is a great tool to save our ideas and share it with our team.

What do you dislike?

I think everything with this program works perfectly and without mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should try out this program, since it'll make your company improve and it will show you what you need to do to make your decisions to create a product.

Saving our ideas have always been a huge problem in our company. With ProdPad, we don't have those problems anymore. Saving ideas is really simple and it has become a great tool to improve our company.

ProdPad review by Lauren W.
Lauren W.

"Propad is great!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Prodpad is that for a very complete software, it's very user-friendly, which makes the whole experince more comfortable and easy. Also, I love how I can organize all the ideas that comes to my mind and work on them whenever I want, it really helps me to stay focus on projects and finish them. The feedbak of clients it's very helpful too, helps me to know what my clients thinks about the products we offer. I like how pretty the interface is. It's just a great software.

What do you dislike?

I think this program it's great, don't have any complains about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software because it really helps you to organize your ideas and keep fresh thoughts so you would bring the best innovate ideas to your company.

It has helped me and my company to work on our ideas, because sometimes by not having a system where all of us could organize all the new ideas for products and for the company, those great ideas were lost. Now, we really have our goals and develop those ideas improving as a company.

ProdPad review by Rosann K.
Rosann K.

"Creat your product"

What do you like best?

With this program, we have the right ideas for our company. I can drag together internal attention, clients feedback and product context will help you to make higher product decisions.

What do you dislike?

Very good edition. Powerful solution. Works very fast and easy to understand. The good support which gives to much help and any time when we need. I like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful and helpful program. I like to work with altogether. Very accessible and understanding. The development of a product that works great for all of us.

Great solution to understand what my customers want. Bring in client feedback and show all our channels. That will helps us to find the problems we really need to decide.

ProdPad review by Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.

"Works perfectly"

What do you like best?

Getting customers feedback is really important and this program does exactly what I expect. Exporting is easy and it is easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's a thing that I dislike, as I said this program works perfectly for me and my company and we got everything we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program will help you to create ideas and make more powerful decisions when you're creating something.

Getting customers feedback and creating/organizing ideas are the best tools from ProdPad. We have been benefitiated from these features and we always know where the problems are or where to start a product.

ProdPad review by Nate M.
Nate M.

"Good Design, can be a full product team option "

What do you like best?

Really easy to be able to add in all different feature details and move them towards a roadmap. Exports were pretty easy as well.

What do you dislike?

Early on, the User Interface was pretty simple, didn't have much that I enjoyed working with, but everything worked. Was a pain to get the team all working together, felt like we needed to all onboard at the same time and all know the process for each product inside

Recommendations to others considering the product

They were making a lot of great updates to ProdPad as I was moving away from it (was an early adopter), it looks to be improved a lot and depending if they get the dashboards right it could be a great place to have all parts of the team utilize.

Feature requests, product ideas, and did some work on roadmaps

ProdPad review by Maria M.
Maria M.

"Idea saver"

What do you like best?

With ProdPad it is easy to save ideas and create them. It has an easy-to-use interface and you can easily record the progress of your ideas.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes this can get hard to use (some specific tools). I also dislike that you can't navigate between designs and have to open one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is good to save ideas and create new ones, so you can have everything organized and not lost anything.

Since we use this program, is easy for us to save ideas and work in them.

ProdPad review by Jake P.
Jake P.

"Useful roadmap tracking and sprint planning tool"

What do you like best?

The integrations with JIRA have proven to be very useful for our team, as we can have one place to plan our sprint, host online discussion, and track through our JIRA Issue tracking.

What do you dislike?

Maybe better Sprint overview displays- I do like the navigation from issue to issue, but maybe an overview/review screen could be nice.

Planning is much easier when we can track discussion, product development, and track issues all through one platform, and Prodpad does this quite well.

ProdPad review by Russell W.
Russell W.

"ProdPad one place for PM work"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that everything you need to work on as a product manager is stored in one place! no more spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

I find the client feedback section missing the ability to easily correspond with client's without the need for external tools.

Provides a structured way of managing and planning the strategy and actions of products. Including the ability to work on items collaboratively in one place.

ProdPad review by User in Internet

"Feature Packed"

What do you like best?

There is a lot that you can do with ProdPad. I like that you can create your roadmap/ backlog in ProdPad and connect it to JIRA, it has helped me better groom my future user stories.

What do you dislike?

I wish the roadmap interface was more flexible/ customizable. We found that the current/ next up/ future planning flow didn't really work for how we planned our sprints (more date based).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using JIRA, plan out everything in Prodpad and use the integration, it helps a lot.

Planning out our roadmap for internal and external people to view. It's easy to set up the roadmap and move items around as priorities change.

ProdPad review by User

"Tried ProdPad and it was OK"

What do you like best?

ProdPad was easy to use and set up. I like the way that it separates out sections of the roadmap, and I like the level of detail that you are able to provide for each story - you can have a high level overview and there are also options to add additional descriptions, attachments, and personas.

What do you dislike?

The structure of ProdPad did not match exactly to our workflow. We didn't end up continuing it after awhile, since it became too difficult to manage between ProdPad, our project management tool, mockups from designers, etc. We tried their built-in integrations to our project management tool but they were not seamless so we ended up having to do a lot of duplicate work.

Also the format of the roadmap was not visually compelling so we always ended up having to duplicate all the information for presentations.

We used ProdPad to manage our roadmap

ProdPad review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Great way to start formalizing your roadmap"

What do you like best?

Imposes a three bucket roadmap process: this quarter, next quarter and future which is helpful when working to be responsive to changes in the market during the product lifecycle.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is run almost entirely client side in the browser and occasionally experiences sync issues with the server. These are corrected with a hard refresh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a startup in growth mode that's just starting to move beyond Trello for product roadmapping, take a look at this tool.

- Formalized and organized product line roadmaps

- Triage customer feedback

- Visual representation of effort/impact so that work can be prioritized clearly with a team.

ProdPad review by Beth O.
Beth O.

"Wonderful software"

What do you like best?

the way to save my tasks is very intuitive, feedback with clients is very good. I really like the interface, it's very basic and easy to use. the page design is really eye-catching that's very important

What do you dislike?

So far I have had a wonderful experience with this softeare and it has not made me feel uncomfortable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

an excellent option that you can use to organize yourself and always be aware of what others want.

With its excellent system helps us to be more organized and maintain good feedback with customers. Is actually serving a lot in our company.

ProdPad review by Isabel N.
Isabel N.

"Good platform to share and start building Product ideas"

What do you like best?

The kanban board to organize the multiple new ideas we have for a specific product, and how easily we can track it progress.

What do you dislike?

When we attach images/sketches/mockups to an idea, we can´t navigate between images (left/right arrow...) or even with keyboard shortcuts! We have to close an image... after that open a new one, etc, etc...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Propdpad is a work in progress, to help your work in progress! Good to organize and co-create new product ideas/improvements.

Co-creating with remote people, sharing and prioritising new ideas for the development team.

ProdPad review by Administrator

"Easy to use and organize"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability for my team to enter their own suggestions, make comments on others' suggestions and build new road maps within the system.

What do you dislike?

It was a little cumbersome to use but the new UI helped that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set an internal process for how to enter information so you have data integrity. Create standards for how creating suggestions and train the team on those guidelines.

We are staying more organized with suggestions from our users and internal team and are able properly prioritize them.

ProdPad review by User in Internet

"Good product. Could be great"

What do you like best?

Really like how easy it is to use. Definitely built by people that know product management. Great at what it does

What do you dislike?

We definitely ran into problems in the ways it allows you to show your information. They have a fairly defined sense of how they think product management should work, but when we wanted to organize and display information by key initiative types, we were unable to do so. We used prodpad for a year and have since switched to productboard.

Organizing/ planning our product roadmap

ProdPad review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Works well enough"

What do you like best?

It was easy to get our product management roadmap setup. We were able to use it for multiple initiatives long term and short term across multiple products.

What do you dislike?

It was a little clunky to get going, and some of the settings were confusing.

Creating a roadmap that can be shared internally.

Learning about ProdPad?

* We monitor all ProdPad reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.