Producteev

3.6

Task Management Software for Teams.

Work for Producteev?

Learning about Producteev?

Producteev Reviews

Showing 27 Producteev reviews
Producteev review by Carson B.
Carson B.

"Producteev provides better accountability and organizes your company/department tasks. "

What do you like best?

Producteev gives various options for breaking down tasks and separating and assigning. The use of Projects is helpful to have the right people all collaborating and working in sync. The People function makes it easy to identify individuals responsibilities and track your own individual progress on tasks. The labels functionality allows you to better separate and identify specific needs or tasks within a project.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that I dislike about Producteev. I find it very useful and helpful. One thing that could be helpful is better built in reporting. It allows you to export data to CSV which is helpful however built in reports that are pre built and easy to run with the click of a button would be helpful in assessing the project, people or network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Producteev is a great tool to use. It also is great to try out whether for personal use first or on a small project to get your feet wet. It is scaleable and allows you to function at a higher efficiency as a team and as an individual.

This consolidates our cross department communication and collaboration into one spot and allows us to better track the progress of individuals and projects as a whole. The email and built in notifications are very helpful in keeping people on task and giving timely reminders for those working to accomplish the task.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Producteev
Producteev review by Muhammad S.
Muhammad S.

"Producteev is one of the best task management applications I've used "

What do you like best?

Producteev is simple yet versatile and allows me to use the software anywhere from my desktop, tablet, or phone. I am able to collaborate with others on multiple networks to keep my tasks separated and able to be efficient.

Easy to create networks and assign tasks to the team members.

> Offers good tools to set deadlines to keep things on track.

> Can manage multiple projects through "Networks".

> The free account is more the enough to manage a small business.

> Add or remove team members without much efforts.

> Multiple user levels.

> Multiple projects per network.

> Activity tracker.

> Mobile applications supports most of the current platforms.

> Work from the cloud! so now setup fees and your team members can reach the app from anywhere at anytime, And you can can manage your business anytime anywhere.

> Simple and clean interface.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the inability to hide an email address from others in a particular network without removing them.

I wasn't able to fully manage my projects using the mobile app.

> They must work more on sub-tasks, they can add a feature to enable transferring sub-tasks between main tasks.

> They should enable assigning sub-tasks to team members.

> Enable comments formatting.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Producteev review by Isabel N.
Isabel N.

"Good team productivity management tool"

What do you like best?

The way you can always keep updated and easily create new tasks and delegate if necessary

What do you dislike?

The MAC app doesn't has all features of the web platform. We feel it's valuable to express if the task is on hold, on going or completed. On the app it isn't possible to define that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best tools for productivity management, very easy to use and integrated in the team workflow.

It would be interesting to have a specific status when we made everything of a specific task, and we are just expecting some external feedback. At the moment, we can not distinguish if we have a task on hold because we don't have time to do it, or if it's on hold for external responsability.

Producteev review by G2 Crowd User in Internet
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Reluctant user"

What do you like best?

The app is convenient because of its incessant notifications that refuse to go away unless you've opened up the notification and then clicked on whatever item and then click back out to the main page. However, there's always a big likelihood that I accidentally select "completed" instead of the sliver of page that takes me from the notification to the main page. Producteev is good for notes, as well; anytime anyone comments on a scheduled item, whoever had created the item or is tagged in the item gets notified.

What do you dislike?

The desktop browser version is a bit frustrating, however; I'm still not sure how to get a whole calendar view, where I can see which days and which times everyone on my team has scheduled things, so there have been multiple instances when there have been schedule overlaps. I wish that there was the ability to merge accounts: I initially made my account via my Facebook, but when I'd wanted to change the associated email address to something that wasn't my junk email address, so that I could look at notification emails more regularly, it wouldn't let me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, Producteev is worth a try. It's not my favorite calendar/scheduling software, but it gets the job decently done.

I use Producteev as a freelance writer for a website that I remotely write for. We had previously used Google docs and calendar, so Producteev IS a big step up from that headache, but it's still not as streamlined as I had hoped for. The large calendar view is great, to see which days and times other writers have signed up for, as well as the ability to create different tags (in progress, to-do, etc.), but Producteev as a whole doesn't work quite as well as it wants to.

Producteev review by Marley H.
Marley H.

"Useful Departmental Workflow Tool"

What do you like best?

Producteev's tool allows you to see the bigger picture about the tasks that you're working on. It's more easy to flip between projects, over products such as basecamp, and look at specific spans of time. Items are easily tagged and managed.

What do you dislike?

Producteev's features could be expanded at a faster rate to meet the customer's needs. In the close to two years we've used it as a department, there have been no noticeable improvements in design or features. However, the tool is perfectly functional. It would be nice to be able to autoschedule certain tasks or have more awareness brought to the new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good team tool for collaborating and reviewing items together. The calendar view quickly becomes overwhelming once you start using the product often, but the items can easily be exported into an excel file. I wish there were more capabilities in terms of reminders, but if you're diligent about putting in tasks and reviewing them, this isn't really a problem.

Producteev review by Christian C.
Christian C.

"A simple yet efficient task management system for small business teams"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Producteev. It makes it easy to schedule and assign tasks across small business teams. I also like the integration for media uploading.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app can be a bit buggy, and the deadline emails can get to be a bit much when scheduling several different tasks.

This tool helped increase efficiency in task resolution as well as provided open lines of communication over multiple projects and initiatives.

Producteev review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Easy and inexpensive task management"

What do you like best?

I started using Producteev after testing a few other products. For the price (free) I'm able to do what I need, keep track of tasks and deadlines. Producteev is easy to use and looks decent, it also has a pretty robust set of features even for free users. Some features that have come in really handy are, adding other team members, sub-tasks, labels, and of course, setting deadlines.

What do you dislike?

I was very used to using products like Trello, where I can set up tasks in a sprint and visually/physically move tasks to different statuses in my work-flow. Statuses and work-flows are definitely harder to visualize with Producteev. The reason I switched to Producteev is that I usually have a giant backlog of tasks, they were getting lost and were harder to manage with other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Producteev is a great product for managing tasks within a team and across different groups or companies. It's easy to use and quick to set-up.

Producteev solves my problem of task management while working on multiple projects. There are so many days where tasks come in from every direction, Producteev gives everyone access to my workload and what can be completed when and on what day. The platform also provides a great backlog for tasks that don't really have a due-date (yet) but need to be on my radar.

Producteev review by Haithm E.
Haithm E.

"Great tool but it needs more flexibility!"

What do you like best?

> Easy to create networks and assign tasks to the team members.

> Offers good tools to set deadlines to keep things on track.

> Can manage multiple projects through "Networks".

> The free account is more the enough to manage a small business.

> Add or remove team members without much efforts.

> Multiple user levels.

> Multiple projects per network.

> Activity tracker.

> Mobile applications supports most of the current platforms.

> Simple and clean interface.

What do you dislike?

> Mobile app needs a lot of improvement.

> Can't format your comment on tasks.

> Can't add details to tasks.

> Can't assign sub-tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a free "Task Management" application loaded with features to start your small business then this is the app you are looking for.

> I wasn't able to fully manage my projects using the mobile app.

> They should enable assigning sub-tasks to team members.

> Enable comments formatting.

Producteev review by Sam G.
Sam G.

"Great possibility to avoid micro-managing"

What do you like best?

It's a good way to work together and collaborate. It also is a good way to assign tasks and sub-tasks. As a manager you can see what people are working on. What they have coming up, for the day, week, month, and beyond.

What do you dislike?

There are only complete and incomplete options. There's no way, outside of messaging to let others know what you're working on. The messaging is also very delayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a team with a lot of varied tasks, this is a good way to keep everyone organized. It also lets those who aren't busy help out those who are

We use this to keep track of our tasks and responsibilities. It helps us delegate tasks to the marketing team.

Producteev review by Susan L.
Susan L.

"Could be a great tool but kind of complicated"

What do you like best?

I like:

Calendar - to plan out week, projects, et cetera

Ability to collaborate

Ability to upload documents

Ability to set up different categories

What do you dislike?

Can be too many things coming at you, could be a bit more streamlined.

I get confused when you don't want to follow something or you remove yourself from it. Sometimes I would mark something as completed, but my contract didn't want it marked as completed yet. So it would be great to be able to complete for myself without removing it from the project list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think through how you want to use producteev so that you make the best use of its tools.

Collaborating on projects, uploading invoice to contract, downloading work, sharing of information

Producteev review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"A useful but limited collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

I like how you can keep track of who is working on which parts of a group project. It is also helpful to be able to assign tasks to others.

What do you dislike?

The interface feels a little clunky and I find myself using it out of lack of a better tool than a real love for the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used it when necessary but am not a big fan. I would look at other options

We are using it to keep track of project completion.

Producteev review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"An utter failure. "

What do you like best?

I wouldn’t even give this app a 1 star. In September of last year they cleared all the passwords because, I can only assume, they had a security fail.. I haven’t been able to access this program every since. They don’t respond to emails. Finally I joined the online forum hosted by Jive, which took two days--- Jive has to approve you. Really? After posting about this issue and seeing that many others had the same issue, I was issued these hope inspiring little ‘tokens’--- password tokens, which weren’t worth the bandwidth used to click on them. The Tokens were “INVALID” all 3 times. I finally started a new account, only to be blocked form that one too. A security and communication fail.

What do you dislike?

cumbersome communication an password retrieval

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imagine investing countless hours investing personal information into this program, only to be dumped because they had a security issue. Then imagine an incredible effort, which eventually proves fruitless to gain access to your account again. A total loss.

n/a

Producteev review by Ginger R.
Ginger R.

"Awesome Tool for Organizing Team Projects"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use interface and mobile app made adding Producteev to our team as a task tracking tool easy and seamless.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to print out a timeline

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at a number of Project and team management tools and Producteev was quick to implement and has been easy for our entire team to use.

Able to log projects for a broad team across multiple locations.

Producteev review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Has Promise. What you put in, you get out of it."

What do you like best?

I like the teams aspect and the ability to have different work-spaces. Adding tasks via email proved to be useful.

What do you dislike?

The free to paid tier is quite a jump and proved to be cost prohibitive. At times it felt like the gateway into the world of JIVE business software where you'd need to have JIVE to get more out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out with a few projects and team members. If it doesn't fit, move on. Just be sure it works for you before you bring it to scale within your organization.

Task and time management are always huge burdens to tackle. Producteev proved to be a worthy competitor within the space. It truly is just a few features away from being a killer product.

Producteev review by User in Design
User in Design

"Such an amazing tool!"

What do you like best?

Sorted out alot if miscommunication in the office! Jobs can be assigned, followed, deadlines given, shown to client, keep

Track of feedback, all at one go!

What do you dislike?

Too many emails ..but i guess thats a good thing actually to keep track of jobs

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you so much time and its so so easy to keep track of your jobs

No need for to and fro emails anymore. All

Messages are kept there on the job so you can scroll down to see the conversation. The jobs are much more organized with this tool

Producteev review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Decent product, but neither robust, nor simple"

What do you like best?

Ability to assign tasks is pretty good, and it was simple enough to pick up the platform easily.

What do you dislike?

It's kind of confusing who is doing what...wish there was color coding or a more simple UX. I guess we were on a pretty simple platform, because I never saw any of the other features listed here.

General task assignment and management. We used this for awhile, but started to use Highrise as an alternative...because we realized that the sales tracking was more what we were looking for, so Producteev became a little lesser used.

Producteev review by User in Internet

"Producteev helps remote teams connect!"

What do you like best?

Producteev helps remote teams, and external teams, connect and work on multiple projects. Producteev keeps your projects, tasks and timeline organized!

What do you dislike?

I wish Producteev had a live chat where you could instant message with someone to communicate.

Producteev is connecting our team, who is half remote, with a graphic design team, to meet our graphic design goals for marketing.

Producteev review by User in Information Technology and Services

"complex, but effective. "

What do you like best?

it offers the ability to add deadlines and easily change deadlines. the ability to upload documents is fairly simple.

What do you dislike?

at first glance is confusing to use, there is a lot on the home page i recommend watching how to videos or having a representative show you how to set it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely use how to videos or assistance from the company.

we use this to manage the CEOs schedule including his upcoming reminders and other tasks he needs to remember. it does make keeping up with tasks easy once you figure out how to navigate the homepage.

Producteev review by Keith R.
Keith R.

"Small business owner "

What do you like best?

I love the fact the there is a free version. It's a great project management program and considerating it's free why not give it a try. On top of that I think it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I think that they still need to work out some of the kinks. The program is often glitchy. It sometimes will remind me of a task that I had deleted.

Its one of the only completely free programs of its kind, and allows for unlimited projects and participants, its an ideal tool for small businesses.

Producteev review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Helpful yet daunting"

What do you like best?

I love that it’s integrated with outlook. It makes it easy to keep up with new tasks and changes made on projects

What do you dislike?

I wish it synced better. If I check an email notification, remove it from the web counter

Task management and internal transparency. It’s a great tool to track tasks when you have multiple projects

Producteev review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Could be perfect with some tweaks"

What do you like best?

The organization of the tool is great. Being able to drill down my day/week/month/overall job into different projects has been a game changer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that I can't drag and drop from my desktop into the tasks. It may sound like its just a few extra clicks, but it is an inherent practice that I think other tools have the capability to handle and producteev hasn't brought that in yet.

Team organization and project management. We are a very small team with a lot of asks on a daily basis. The ability to organize our projects and know where someone is at all times is critical to our success.

Producteev review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Red Bar - Crash all the time"

What do you like best?

Team share environment and the potential to be a great tool for a small company

What do you dislike?

Very inconsistent, unstable. Red bar appears then user can't post the comment, add new tasks, add sub tasks. This happens randomly in all browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your free version is not appealing. Based on the instability of your free version I have zero comfort your paid subscription would be any better. Free version or not, there should be some sort of customer support.

Keep everyone moving toward a common goals, deadlines, focus areas

Producteev review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Detailed but complicated project management"

What do you like best?

Producteev allows you to assign tasks to team members with specific deadlines, categories, and other details across a simple platform.

What do you dislike?

Task management requires team members to update task status for completion but this process requires a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use producteev on mobile and desktop. Try to get all members on the platform. Keep tasks simple and use it to track project progress.

We have been able to delegate specific tasks to individuals with given details.

Producteev review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great free software"

What do you like best?

I like how easy this software is to use via desktop and app.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything with this software for what I use it for.

Keeping track of various tasks under each project. Better than excel. Love how you can make notes on each task and there is a very slick app.

Producteev review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"keep it in line"

What do you like best?

I don't have to juggle all the tasks in my head, in my google calendar and in my inbox any more. They're all right there and they poke me when I need to be poked.

What do you dislike?

My reminder feature occasionally stops working and I have to remember to check in on my to-do list. Usually this is fixed by exiting and restarting the program. Maybe it's a bug they know about?

Organizing varied tasks.

Producteev review by User in Higher Education

"Helpful for teamwork"

What do you like best?

Layout is clear, transparent and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, depending on the view, projects can become hidden, which creates potential for missed deadlines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is only helpful if everyone on the team uses it consistently.

Managing multiple, sometimes moving, deadlines. Brings the whole team together and allows updates without the need for multiple emails.

Producteev review by User

"Free option for team work"

What do you like best?

The price. The flexibility to manage tasks and projects.

What do you dislike?

More features for privacy among teammates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set someone as "Community Manager" for Producteev.

Getting team organized; follow through on tasks.

Learning about Producteev?

* We monitor all Producteev reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.