Producteev

Task Management Software for Teams.

Work for Producteev?
Taskray taskmanag  2x

Learning about Producteev?

Producteev Reviews

Showing 26 Producteev reviews
Producteev review by <span>Carson B.</span>
Carson B.

Producteev provides better accountability and organizes your company/department tasks.

What do you like best?

Producteev gives various options for breaking down tasks and separating and assigning. The use of Projects is helpful to have the right people all collaborating and working in sync. The People function makes it easy to identify individuals responsibilities and track your own individual progress on tasks. The labels functionality allows you to better separate and identify specific needs or tasks within a project.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot that I dislike about Producteev. I find it very useful and helpful. One thing that could be helpful is better built in reporting. It allows you to export data to CSV which is helpful however built in reports that are pre built and easy to run with the click of a button would be helpful in assessing the project, people or network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Producteev is a great tool to use. It also is great to try out whether for personal use first or on a small project to get your feet wet. It is scaleable and allows you to function at a higher efficiency as a team and as an individual.

This consolidates our cross department communication and collaboration into one spot and allows us to better track the progress of individuals and projects as a whole. The email and built in notifications are very helpful in keeping people on task and giving timely reminders for those working to accomplish the task.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Producteev
Producteev review by <span>Muhammad S.</span>
Muhammad S.

Producteev is one of the best task management applications I've used

What do you like best?

Producteev is simple yet versatile and allows me to use the software anywhere from my desktop, tablet, or phone. I am able to collaborate with others on multiple networks to keep my tasks separated and able to be efficient.

Easy to create networks and assign tasks to the team members.

> Offers good tools to set deadlines to keep things on track.

> Can manage multiple projects through "Networks".

> The free account is more the enough to manage a small business.

> Add or remove team members without much efforts.

> Multiple user levels.

> Multiple projects per network.

> Activity tracker.

> Mobile applications supports most of the current platforms.

> Work from the cloud! so now setup fees and your team members can reach the app from anywhere at anytime, And you can can manage your business anytime anywhere.

> Simple and clean interface.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the inability to hide an email address from others in a particular network without removing them.

I wasn't able to fully manage my projects using the mobile app.

> They must work more on sub-tasks, they can add a feature to enable transferring sub-tasks between main tasks.

> They should enable assigning sub-tasks to team members.

> Enable comments formatting.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Producteev review by <span>Isabel N.</span>
Isabel N.

Good team productivity management tool

What do you like best?

The way you can always keep updated and easily create new tasks and delegate if necessary

What do you dislike?

The MAC app doesn't has all features of the web platform. We feel it's valuable to express if the task is on hold, on going or completed. On the app it isn't possible to define that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the best tools for productivity management, very easy to use and integrated in the team workflow.

It would be interesting to have a specific status when we made everything of a specific task, and we are just expecting some external feedback. At the moment, we can not distinguish if we have a task on hold because we don't have time to do it, or if it's on hold for external responsability.

Producteev review by <span>Jasmine L.</span>
Jasmine L.

Reluctant user

What do you like best?

The app is convenient because of its incessant notifications that refuse to go away unless you've opened up the notification and then clicked on whatever item and then click back out to the main page. However, there's always a big likelihood that I accidentally select "completed" instead of the sliver of page that takes me from the notification to the main page. Producteev is good for notes, as well; anytime anyone comments on a scheduled item, whoever had created the item or is tagged in the item gets notified.

What do you dislike?

The desktop browser version is a bit frustrating, however; I'm still not sure how to get a whole calendar view, where I can see which days and which times everyone on my team has scheduled things, so there have been multiple instances when there have been schedule overlaps. I wish that there was the ability to merge accounts: I initially made my account via my Facebook, but when I'd wanted to change the associated email address to something that wasn't my junk email address, so that I could look at notification emails more regularly, it wouldn't let me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, Producteev is worth a try. It's not my favorite calendar/scheduling software, but it gets the job decently done.

I use Producteev as a freelance writer for a website that I remotely write for. We had previously used Google docs and calendar, so Producteev IS a big step up from that headache, but it's still not as streamlined as I had hoped for. The large calendar view is great, to see which days and times other writers have signed up for, as well as the ability to create different tags (in progress, to-do, etc.), but Producteev as a whole doesn't work quite as well as it wants to.

Producteev review by <span>Marley H.</span>
Marley H.

Useful Departmental Workflow Tool

What do you like best?

Producteev's tool allows you to see the bigger picture about the tasks that you're working on. It's more easy to flip between projects, over products such as basecamp, and look at specific spans of time. Items are easily tagged and managed.

What do you dislike?

Producteev's features could be expanded at a faster rate to meet the customer's needs. In the close to two years we've used it as a department, there have been no noticeable improvements in design or features. However, the tool is perfectly functional. It would be nice to be able to autoschedule certain tasks or have more awareness brought to the new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good team tool for collaborating and reviewing items together. The calendar view quickly becomes overwhelming once you start using the product often, but the items can easily be exported into an excel file. I wish there were more capabilities in terms of reminders, but if you're diligent about putting in tasks and reviewing them, this isn't really a problem.

Producteev review by <span>Christian C.</span>
Christian C.

A simple yet efficient task management system for small business teams

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Producteev. It makes it easy to schedule and assign tasks across small business teams. I also like the integration for media uploading.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app can be a bit buggy, and the deadline emails can get to be a bit much when scheduling several different tasks.

This tool helped increase efficiency in task resolution as well as provided open lines of communication over multiple projects and initiatives.

Learning about Producteev?

* We monitor all Producteev reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.