Professional Development

Truenorthlogic is a K-12 expert in implementing actionable software solutions to support educators' entire professional growth cycle. We ensure effective educators for every student.

Work for Professional Development?

Learning about Professional?

Professional Development Reviews

Ask Professional a Question
Showing 6 Professional reviews
Professional review by <span>Rebecca R.</span>
Rebecca R.

Performance Matters- Improving

What do you like best?

For me, Performance Matter is great because it puts information about all my students into one place. I teach at multiple schools and it places all my students into one database. I don't have to switch between schools. I can search all of them at once. It has their grades, their attendance, and any important information.

What do you dislike?

It is a little glitchy right now. It might be because my county just started using it, but some of the information is not available yet- attendance for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far this Performance Matters has been great. There are still aspects that are being added for my county that I would like to see. But it has the potential to be extremely useful for educators.

It is combining multiple systems into one. I don't have to go through various databases to find attendance, test scores, or other data about a student. It is now accumulating into one place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Professional Development
Professional review by <span>Brad O.</span>
Brad O.

Good product, but a little confusing

What do you like best?

We use it for our professional development and for our evaluations, and I think it works great for both. We have been using it more and more for our PD courses, and it’s a good spot to see all of them in one place. For the evaluation side, our pre- and post-conferences go a lot smoother because everything is written in the same place, and it is easy to reference.

What do you dislike?

I just think the site is confusing to navigate, especially when trying to register for courses. It is not as clear as it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to really play with the site before implementing it in your company, so you can work out the kinks.

We are able to have every professional development course in one place and able to streamline our evaluations better.

What Other Education solution do you use?

Professional review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

Well designed software for performance management and professional learning.

What do you like best?

True North Logic allows us to streamline our work with performance management and professional learning. regularly use this product to set up tracking for professional learning and to house my evaluations for mid year and end of year reviews. This product is easy to navigate, simple to train, and helps me be more efficient with several aspects of my job.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to batch upload participants to individual courses. Right now when I want to add a learner I have to do it one by one. This can be frustrating when I have hundreds of participants to add to a course. This may be something my administrator can do, but I would like to do this as a user as well.

Tracking points and professional learning for the teachers and departments in my organization is important and True North Logic allows us to this effectively and efficiently. Also tracking evaluations for employees is done in this software and not only can the goals be uploaded but also the evidence.

Professional review by <span>Erilyn H.</span>
Erilyn H.

True North Logic

What do you like best?

The true north logic site gives teachers an opportunity to register for courses to increase academic development. You can easily search for courses by topic to register for what course works for you. The site sends confirmation emails and course reminders so you can track courses simply.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many problems with true north logic when I use it. The only concern I have had in the past was searching for courses and having classes that had already occurred suggested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about how it can work for you, especially if you have a large group of people to work with. This centralizes training opportunities and scheduling.

This site makes it easy to access training courses for the educators in our school district.

Professional review by <span>Katherine K.</span>
Katherine K.

Continual Improvement

What do you like best?

Ability to look at tailored reports with multiple options for information.

What do you dislike?

Multiple options can be somewhat cumbersome. Would like some “shortcut” reports.

Able to create reports that help to track student growth and identify needs.

Professional review by <span>Lauren K.</span>
Lauren K.

Performance Matter- Great for Data

What do you like best?

Being able to see my student’s extensive data all in one place.

What do you dislike?

It isn’t always easy to locate what I’m looking for. Only user friendly after well trained.

Analyzing student progress. Making next steps

Learning about Professional Development?

* We monitor all Professional Development reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.