Profisee

Profisee provides a master data management software that is designed to deliver data stewardship and data quality capabilities to customers deploying multi-domain MDM solutions.

Work for Profisee?

Showing 23 Profisee reviews
Profisee review by <span>Slobodan R.</span>
Slobodan R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Profisee MDM platform provides exactly what we are looking for.

What do you like best?

The UI is very intuitive and easy to use. It enables us to create matching and survivorship rules and strategy in an easy an intuitive ways. In addition, it makes the data stewardship job simple and easy. The Profisee support team is excellent and responds almost immediately to all our questions and they try their best to resolve the problem to our satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

We would like to have a possibility of seamless load balancing and failover between multiple Profisee servers. We would like to have a better support for a real-time saving, matching and survivorship. Currently, the way Profisee works is that it loads the matching index on one server and there is no way to use the same matching strategy on the second server at the same time or at least it is not easy to set this up. However, we know that Profisee is working very hard on improving their product implementing new features, improving performance, and improving flexibility.

The most significant benefit is to have a way to cross reference our customers from multiple systems making it possible to start working on cross system reports and machine learning models that can now utilize all the data from all sources.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Profisee
Profisee review by <span>Taryn S.</span>
Taryn S.

Good Product, Amazing Service

What do you like best?

Multiple options for user interface and data presentation

What do you dislike?

Reliance on clunky, confusing, and anemic MDS Business Rules

Profisee's Master Data Maestro has allowed me to envision, deploy, and operate a master data environment quickly and efficiently. The administrative learning curve is very short, and there are multiple interface options for users of varying maturity and responsibility. Security is robust, allowing me to architect the environment in accordance with best practice rather than user specialization.

Maestro is the only MDM tool I have used, but certainly not the only vendor I have had a business relationship with. I can say without any hesitation or qualification that the Profisee support team has no equal in terms of responsiveness, product knowledge, or candor. The quality of support has without question expedited my implementations and maximized the value of the product.

What Master Data Management (MDM) solution do you use?

Profisee review by Administrator in Computer Software

Good for MDM

What do you like best?

The best thing about the software is the User Interface, it is very nice and clear. It is very easy to understand. Basically, it has the multiple options for the user interface. It is extremely effective for us and helps to maintain the group record. The main important thing is, they have the very good support team, they respond very quickly.

What do you dislike?

It seems like they are improving day by day in all the areas. It needs to be improved in the MDS Business Rules. It is very feeble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is good software for MDM and if you need assistance, they have the very good support team which helps you anytime.

It is very easy to use this software. The survivorship/Matching is very different which I liked the most. If I stuck somewhere, I had conversated with the support and they are trying best to resolve the issue. It has the very good support team. The benefit which I realized is the multiple user features. Now, I can easily define the roles and responsibility of the user.

Profisee review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Research
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Research

Management Review

What do you like best?

The ease of making a single view of my master data accessible. It took everything that I had wanted to show and made a very seemingly clunky piece of data look much more professional and more digestible for my customers. It also allowed us to track and on board vendors more quickly.

What do you dislike?

The enterprise workflow was sometimes hard to manipulate to follow the sequence I wanted. Sometimes it would not allow me to edit the task so I could lay out exactly what I wanted in a specific place and I would have to restart the flow from scratch. Also I would like to see more in the academy than what is provided now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use their support whenever needed. They are knowledgeable and will save you a lot of time by just asking them questions you have. Also their follow up is great so if you do not get a hold of someone right away, they respond quickly. Also, do not be afraid to ask for changes,they listen to their customers and try to integrate other solutions to meet your needs. Their academy is a great value and highly suggested.

Using other data mining tools in the past, this has shown to easily allow some people in the organization to do a better job of showing data and understanding their management data. This becomes paramount when trying to show someone that one way is better than another.

Profisee review by <span>Daphne B.</span>
Daphne B.

The perfect Data Management Platform

What do you like best?

Simplicity at its finest. Easy to use, affordable, and designed for the intermmediate techie.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the platform is the customer support spectre. Whenever I need assistance with the process there seems to be no one avaiable that can answer my questions.

One of the major issues I was having before Profisee was time and data management. I was consistently losing clients because I didnt have a solution to organzing them. This software has not only made it possible to build a portfolio of my clients but it enables me to keep track of any extra classes/courses I provide my clients.

Profisee review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

Profisee experience

What do you like best?

Extremely focused and mature MDM product line. Company's focus purely on MDM platform keeps the improvement and maturity coming back to the customer sooner than other product companies. Also since the product sits on top of MDS Microsoft platform, its a natural extension and does not require huge training curve.

What do you dislike?

Since its purely product company with smart engineers producing great product, felt the marketing and service team could do better in terms of staying customer focused. Recently see great improvement in those areas now.

Integration and creation of Golden record from disperse legacy system. Profisee solution is extremely matured from MDM perspective and has been leveraged for solving 'Single Truth' in the organization.

Learn more about Profisee

Profisee Videos

Profisee Downloads

Learning about Profisee?

* We monitor all Profisee reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Profisee to Similar Solutions