ProfitWell

ProfitWell provides subscription and SaaS metrics that are 100% accurate and absolutely free. Sign up takes 1-click, giving you access to your monthly recurring revenue, churn, lifetime value, and all of your other necessary subscription financial metrics. Integrates with Stripe, Braintree, Zuora, Chargebee, Chargify, Recurly, and others with the ProfitWell API.

Work for ProfitWell?

Ask ProfitWell a Question
Showing 43 ProfitWell reviews
ProfitWell review by <span>Christoffer K.</span>
Christoffer K.

Profitwell is a SaaS business best friend

What do you like best?

Profitwell is our go-to reporting tool for Waitwhile to understand our business revenue health from a revenue and retention standpoint.

It provides accurate, reliable MMR/ARR numbers automatically from Stripe (and makes it easy to supplement with manual transactions). By setting a monthly MMR growth goal in Profitwell, it keeps us focused on driving continuous growth and its daily performance email is distributed to our entire team - everyone loves it (at least on the good days!).

The charts over MMR growth are extremely easy to read and have been super useful for business reviews and investor conversations. Same with Churn decomposition and retention.

The Profitwell Retain product automatically helps us combat churn and has been a super useful tool in our toolkit.

What do you dislike?

Profitwell does not provide any Cost-related data, only Revenue. It would be amazing if we could connect it with our Bank account (SVB) and automatically include our operating expenses in Profitwell to show true net profit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a SaaS business, don't think - just use ProfitWell now. It's free to get started with and will help you make better business decisions from Day 1.

Understanding our Revenue and Churn performance and health. Before Profitwell, we were basically flying blind.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProfitWell
ProfitWell review by <span>Jack H.</span>
Jack H.

Super-awesome SaaS dashboard for free

What do you like best?

ProfitWell has all the metrics you will need in your dashboard, is one of the easiest tools to set up and understand, and completely free. They make their money through other products, such as Retain (basically Dunning software) which, by the way, is also really simple to set up and use and makes subscriptions with expired credit cards a breeze to recover.

What do you dislike?

Would be cool if the UI was responsive so it worked nicely on my phone as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really looking forward to their new engagement metrics (arriving in the next few weeks), which will show at a glance which of my customers are engaging with my product the best and which ones are at the most risk of churning. My recommendation is to get involved in this as soon as it's available - if it's anything like the rest of their product it will be totally awesome.

I use ProfitWell for both my SaaS products and it gives me all the insights I need into the financial status of my products, helping me make calculated decisions instead of shooting blind. It has also made recovering expired cards completely effortless.

What Other Analytics solution do you use?

ProfitWell review by <span>Clifford A.</span>
Clifford A.

Awesome Insights into my SaaS to help my grow it smarter for FREE!

What do you like best?

We just launched our SaaS a few months ago and came across ProfitWell from one of their blogs on pricing. It took minutes to setup and the metrics are presented beautifully and in an easy to consume manner. The insights offered based on metrics measured has helped us grow our SaaS. I love setting goals and getting the daily updates. My favorite was getting you reached 1900% of your goal on my birthday :)

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, especially for a free resource.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You don't have anything to lose. It's everything you need as a SaaS startup to measure what matters so you can focus growing your business on numbers you can rely on.

Easily measure and manage my key SaaS Metrics from church to growth rate and customer overviews. Stripe nor my app offer me anything close. This saves us a ton of time, helps us grow our business and saves us money. All for FREE!

ProfitWell review by <span>Arvid K.</span>
Arvid K.
G2 Gives Campaign

ProfitWell takes the sigh out of revenue insight

What do you like best?

I'm using ProfitWell to keep an eye on the revenue metrics, particularly since I don't have the domain knowledge as a technical founder to extract or even find them without serious work. The product is free, and their upsell product is non-intrusive.

The Stripe integration is superb, which makes ProfitWell almost hilariously easy to set up.

The UI was reworked recently, and is now (even) more clear and concise. The visualizations are understandable and instructive, and their customer support is excellent - I had a small hiccup with my Stripe plans and they resolved it immediately.

What do you dislike?

The few wishes I have would be to have more insight into how ProfitWell calculates certain values and to have a way of forecasting a full year, but that is certainly a non-essential feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If nothing else, ProfitWell will present new insights into your business. It has a great Stripe and Slack integration and their marketing is subdued and friendly.

I need to keep track of my metrics. Actually, I need to find out which metrics are actually there to keep track of. ProfitWell allows me to browse current and historical data about my subscription plans, which led me to understand how well CLTV correlated with plan choice. That alone intensified my marketing efforts.

ProfitWell review by <span>Pawel B.</span>
Pawel B.

Instant, accurate and reliable SaaS metrics

What do you like best?

I love using the product. It's simple but the insights derived are very useful. Contains just the right level of complexity to be useful without getting us bogged down with unnecessary clutter. Also, their engineering team simply rocks, whenever I had to interact with them I was absolutely impressed with the thought they put into the product.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. I think it would be useful to know more about how they forecast the metrics for the current month but that's a minor thing. I love the product and the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's a no brainer. Especially if you are growing the company from $0 MRR, this is all you need to get started. It seriously helped us to get a better handle on our key metrics.

Setting monthly MRR targets and tracking the progress. Monitoring cash-flow. Monitoring churn/retention.

ProfitWell review by <span>Jake P.</span>
Jake P.

Insanely useful metrics for SaaS companies

What do you like best?

It's really easy to tell at a glance how we're doing with our growth, and it's great to be able to set a goal for each month. Plus the email & Slack updates I get each day prompt me to keep an eye on our metrics. Oh, and Retain—what can I say? It saves us a bunch of money, and it was zero setup.

What do you dislike?

It's a little tricky to navigate the app on mobile—I'd love to see a native app, or a mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go! The team's great, super responsive, and the product just works.

We get detailed insights into our SaaS metrics. It lets us focus on growth, not reporting. And makes it a breeze to share our metrics with the team.

Learning about ProfitWell?

* We monitor all ProfitWell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ProfitWell to Similar Solutions