It is a cost-effective, integrated, easy-to-use, top-down and bottom-up delivery management solution.
It allows a customer to do their own customisation, but still give goods guidance to ensure performance isn’t compromised.
PPO is always available for guidance, to mentor you on the best possible solutions or to sound board against when you need to design a solution.
PPO keeps the tool current by looking at users’ requirements and finding ways to improve the experience where possible.
PPO being a cloud-based solution allowing users to work on PPO no matter where you are or from which device as long as you have connectivity.
Dependant on PPO to develop and alter reports
The way you store documentation is cumbersome
Multiple edit of requests and employees would have been nice
It is a cost effective initial set-up that is easy to implement
Ensure your business case is calculated based on long term licensing costs
1. We had multiple non-integrated tools that we needed to replace and was looking for a single platform solution
a. Some tools were running on outdated technology
b. One tool was very complex and expensive (non-local) and we wanted to find a more cost effective solution
c. We also needed to address a support risk on one of these tools.
2. Duplicate functionality between tools
3. Creating reports and dashboards manually
4. Cumbersome manual built-up metrics and tracking
5. Expensive and limited local support
The implementation of PPO in SPF consolidated multiple tools on multiple platforms to one complete solution. This enabled us to:
1. Simplify metrics and trend extractions
2. Managed all our various delivery vehicles from one platform including: Projects, Ongoing Releases and Support.
3. Manage demand and supply and tracking the actuals
4. Reports directly from system
5. Locally based support that is always available and willing to help